2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
asgkhan
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by asgkhan »

kvraghav wrote:^^^
You saw what happened to legal reforms when the SC appointment law was brought in?
CBI, ED, IT everything takes time. You saw what happened to DK Shivakumar? All the CBI, ED, IT could not do anything. This is because Congress is the default govt of India. BJP is just a one time visitor. This is why none of the officials in these wings want to take risk.
What time!!! bulla, 6 years is more than enough to get your top people in sensitive posts and build a cadre loyal to your base.

Burn the forest down!! who cares for these govt congee pasand chamchas.

Come up with some valid reasonings muchaa. Otherwise come 2024, with the largest connected, internet aware population, we will have tech giants creating mischief and we will be doing r@ndi rona on how we lost the plot and gave the satta to some hotch potch thugbandhan.

Bhajan mandali mullas are weak just like their vishwaguru. Come on show me some mardaangi and come up with a action plan on how to fix this. We gave him 305 seats to fix the babus, media and judiciary. I see him he has failed in that.

Come 2024, we will see divide and rule plans implemented on Hindus. I foresee attacks and riots on dalits, the black lives matter template will be refined.

Synchronized chorus by assorted presstitutes in desi and foreign media will spread the fud and confuse the mind.
There are already plans for creating riot like situations to prevent Hindu consolidation.

WTF are these two danda pindas planning for the above scenario? Quote some dharmic scripture and chant, sabka saath, sabka vikaas and sabka bulla khallaas?

Tough question, but I am despondent on the current behavior of these cretins and continued demoralization of cadre of supporters.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Srutayus wrote:
Primus wrote:...
For starters, donate to Ekal, HAF, OpIndia, Swarajya, TAG TV, VRA, Infinity Foundation, all the Dharmic institutions that are struggling to get the message across. Easy to talk, but do the walk, put your money where your mouth is.

One can blame leadership all we like, but it helps to look at ourselves in the mirror too.
Well put. Outside of fora such as BRF and Twitter handles with a few thousand followers at most I do not see any real commitment by the vast majority of Hindus. It is inexplicable how Opindia and Swarajya struggle for funds even if all we are willing to do is use our keyboard.

As an action point, I request all forum members participating in this thread to make a contribution and subscription to at least 3 of the entities named above today.
Any other suggestions?
No need for the presumption, lots of folks here are already doing those donations. Some more folks are doing a lot more, they aren't just "using their keyboards" as you put it. I'm obviously not going to name names.

I'm talking about what it would take to get that commitment from the majority of Hindus. You are not going to get that commitment if the expectation is that it gets you tagged, doxxed, suicided. Show a semblance of justice in one instance (the current instance is perfect), and you will start getting more commitment.

Asking for commitment from ordinary folks against a known vicious and ruthless ecosystem, is unfair, unless there is some reasonable assurance of top-down protection. If the protection is there, the commitment will easily multiply a thousand-fold.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rampy wrote:
What Bull crap, whats does trending cautiously in CASHMIR mean and CAA?? Should they burn it down, start a war because some mango man wants it? Okay CAA you saw what happened, whats the option bring in army?
Madi should care about his image, see Mr. Trump he brought US prestige down along with his. He is not a individual but a national leader. Get your heads straight and state what you want instead of quoting some screwed up manazines

many in the opposition seem to think that biden has been elected the POTUS just to scold Modi. :mrgreen:

and the mylapore maami is going to be his hatchet woman.

and BTW, stalin of the DMK fame has already written to the mylapore maami to try to establish a rapport.

A dravidian maard prostrating before a brahmin maami, will wonders never cease!!

People in the Opposition will think of going to the US for Article 370 because they have failed in Parliament: @Iftikhar_Misgar, Political Analyst, tells TIMES NOW.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Modi/Shah just imposed strict FCRA restrictions. They are going after that Yohanan guy of Believers Church or something for FCRA violations. They are going after the root of the ecosystem as they should instead of handling individual cases. No body has time for that.

Things have come a long way in six years but the opposition and especially the peacefuls are stepping up their activity. So, it feels BJP is helpless. A fire here, a fire there and BJP will be busy putting them off. Not sure that's what BJP should do. It's focus should be to return to power. Right now it's a case here and a case there. If BJP loses power, it will be a flood. None of these would be happening if Hindus were united.
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

When a powerful incumbent ecosystem is threatened it will hit back hard. As they get squeezed further their retaliation will increasingly lose the finesse that characterized it and become more visible. We must endure and prevail as a people.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

hanumadu wrote:Modi/Shah just imposed strict FCRA restrictions. They are going after that Yohanan guy of Believers Church or something for FCRA violations. They are going after the root of the ecosystem as they should instead of handling individual cases. No body has time for that.

Things have come a long way in six years but the opposition and especially the peacefuls are stepping up their activity. So, it feels BJP is helpless. A fire here, a fire there and BJP will be busy putting them off. Not sure that's what BJP should do. It's focus should be to return to power. Right now it's a case here and a case there. If BJP loses power, it will be a flood. None of these would be happening if Hindus were united.
^ That is a very good thing, and it's good not to lose focus by trying to put every fire out, but occasionally there comes along a fire, which needs immediate attention, and I believe this is one of them.

I see people starting to tentatively take risks towards building an alternative ecosystem. I was encouraged, but now I'm worried for them (knowing some of them rather closely). I'm wondering if I should tell them to keep the risks down. But I probably don't have to, because they're probably going to come to the same conclusion themselves, seeing what's going on in general (and with Arnab in particular). It might seem selfish of them, but I don't think it is - it is perfectly understandable. They start to break cover in a good cause, but then get scared seeing what's happening.

That's where I'm coming from.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Rsatchi wrote:
hanumadu wrote:
And the world is ending tomorrow. I doubt if even the leftists have such wet dreams.[/quote
Sir
Instead of the one liners If U could answer with some points
Is it not a fact that Scindia saved the bacon in MP
Maharashtra experiment will be continued in Bihar if RJD combo wins
Where else do the left have power apart from Kerala
The common enemy in WB is BJP for both left and the TMC
Three times in a row if you come up short Raj/MP/Bihar dont you think the strategy has gone wrong!!!
The media as one is united against the BJP except for one or two
If you want to believe it or not the social platforms are generally anti dharmic and are a powerful force(see the recent US elections)
Rajasthan, Bihar and MP gave resounding majority in the Lok Sabha polls. So where did the strategy go wrong?
How did you go from the loss in three states to 10-15 year rule of UPA at the centre? Is the CCP/Soros not funding UPA now? So what will be new?

There is nothing you can do if there is anti incumbency of 15 years. You just have to wait it out. All the BJP can do is perform better than the opposition. But yet people wan't change. There is only so much strategy you can do. Bihar voted for a 10th pass. Who can strategize agains't that?
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Srutayus wrote:When a powerful incumbent ecosystem is threatened it will hit back hard. As they get squeezed further their retaliation will increasingly lose the finesse that characterized it and become more visible. We must endure and prevail as a people.
And the cruder the opposition gets, the more the people recognize it.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

sudarshan wrote:
hanumadu wrote:Modi/Shah just imposed strict FCRA restrictions. They are going after that Yohanan guy of Believers Church or something for FCRA violations. They are going after the root of the ecosystem as they should instead of handling individual cases. No body has time for that.

^ That is a very good thing, and it's good not to lose focus by trying to put every fire out, but occasionally there comes along a fire, which needs immediate attention, and I believe this is one of them.

I see people starting to tentatively take risks towards building an alternative ecosystem. I was encouraged, but now I'm worried for them (knowing some of them rather closely). I'm wondering if I should tell them to keep the risks down. But I probably don't have to, because they're probably going to come to the same conclusion themselves, seeing what's going on in general (and with Arnab in particular). It might seem selfish of them, but I don't think it is - it is perfectly understandable. They start to break cover in a good cause, but then get scared seeing what's happening.

That's where I'm coming from.
The only way MVA comes out on top of this is if they can kill or greviously injure Arnab and not get a back lash from the public. A BJP MP and the governor talked to the prison authorities to ensure safety of Arnab. If Arnab comes out of jail and goes back to what he does, the scenario will be exactly opposite of what you painted. Every Tom, D*ck and Harry will be questioning MVA. MVA has to be really stupid to hard Arnab.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

==== poofed ====

<admin> warnings will follow, please take your frustration elsewhere </admin>
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

sudarshan wrote:
Srutayus wrote:
Well put. Outside of fora such as BRF and Twitter handles with a few thousand followers at most I do not see any real commitment by the vast majority of Hindus. It is inexplicable how Opindia and Swarajya struggle for funds even if all we are willing to do is use our keyboard.

As an action point, I request all forum members participating in this thread to make a contribution and subscription to at least 3 of the entities named above today.
Any other suggestions?
No need for the presumption, lots of folks here are already doing those donations. Some more folks are doing a lot more, they aren't just "using their keyboards" as you put it. I'm obviously not going to name names.

I'm talking about what it would take to get that commitment from the majority of Hindus. You are not going to get that commitment if the expectation is that it gets you tagged, doxxed, suicided. Show a semblance of justice in one instance (the current instance is perfect), and you will start getting more commitment.

Asking for commitment from ordinary folks against a known vicious and ruthless ecosystem, is unfair, unless there is some reasonable assurance of top-down protection. If the protection is there, the commitment will easily multiply a thousand-fold.
Asgkhan Ji, Sudarshan Ji, I understand completely where you are coming from. Believe, me, dard hamare dil mein bhi hota hai. Shayad aap logon se bhi zyada, aur aap logon se kahin zyada der se ho raha hai.

But we ALL need to do our bit. The problem with law in India is that it is good on paper but no good in practice. The law is only as effective as its enforcement is. In India the government can pass any number of good laws, but it is the Pandu (or Khatmal for you asgkhan Ji) on the street that implements it. And he does it based on his own needs - caste, greed, fear of retribution or loyalty to the Ummah et. From there on up the same motives exist at each level.

A top-down 'cover' only works if the second and third tiers are equally motivated. We all know that Modi and those in his immediate circle, perhaps the top Babus are not corrupt in the traditional sense. And yet, those whose job it is to enforce the law of the land and punish the transgressors are happily lining their own pockets or looking the other way when others do it. It is well known that even officers in the ED take bribes and hefty ones at that. If a high official of the ED is corrupt, how do you expect the rank and file of the police and the Babus to be otherwise?

These guys are protected by each other and by the system they have so carefully nurtured over decades. It cannot be dissolved in a few years no matter how tough the policies may be. Already there are enough laws, enough people are arrested, enough 'raids' take place and yet the system merrily rolls along.

For it to be systematically dismantled, enough mango Abduls have to stand up and fight for it. It is only when there is a general agreement in society that corruption and crime at that level will not be tolerated can the society reform itself. That is how Elliot Spitzer lost his position as Governor of the most powerful state in the country and thus his entire political career. His progeny cannot ever hope to become a Senator or run for Congress. OTOH, we have a high-school fail son of a criminal politician about to become the CM of a state in India. How do you explain that and how does Modi prevent that from happening?

Yes, there is tagging and persecution from the opposition. That will continue since they control the media, the judiciary and the police. So did the Brishits and yet our forefathers fought for their freedom. That is the kind of struggle that is required. When not just the people in power but the people working for them are all aligned against you, you can either become dhimmis and go limp or you can fight like those under the Brishits did. That era was worse than what we have today. After all, the soldiers who fired the bullets at Jalianwala were Indians, although the orders may have come from a Gora Sahib. It is our own people, the Hindus, who we are fighting, not the Malsis or EJs. It is Mahabharat all over again.

And until each one of us stands up for the fight, we are done for. Those who can should contribute financially. Talk to your family, spread the word, save each news article for future use. Scrutinize each grocery item you put in your cart before you buy it - no matter how small. Eat only non-halal meat. Send money to help those victimized by the other side - see Kapil Mishra's efforts and support people like him. Even if the law does not help these poor people, they and their families should know that the World Wide Hindu is there to take care of them. Make a list of all such victims and start a fund-raiser.

There is so much that can be done by each of us, instead of chest-beating here for Mudi to resign.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

@hanumadu - hope so, am certainly much interested in how this turns out (not for academic reasons either).

@asgkhan - <reply to needless post deleted>
Last edited by sudarshan on 09 Nov 2020 23:02, edited 2 times in total.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

One more bhajan mandali maulaner threatening me!!!! you sir can respectfully jump over a cliff.

I have seen the worst during early BRF days.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

How did TMC fight the CPI goons. Did it not lose cadre to the CPI goons? There were stories of terrible atrocities during the Singur agitation. Yet they prevailed and according to some posters here, absorbed the CPI gangs into theirs.

The only way to stop the bleeding is to gain power in Bengal. And it is in the hands of the Bengalis. There is only so much the rest of us can do.

If there was no social media, I believe far more BJP karyakartas would have been killed. Mamata did not back down inspite of her cadre being killed. She had no BJP at the centre. There was no social media for support.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

As I said it earlier, this is Mahabharat all over again.

Here is an excellent post from an unknown person I received on WA today. Sadly it is in Hindi, will translate it if needed. But it is very timely. Perhaps not something I agree with completely, but here it is.

As received.....

महाभारत के युद्ध में कृष्ण ने अभिमन्यु को क्यों मरने दिया?

अभिमन्यु जब तक नहीं मरा था, महाभारत का युद्ध धर्म युद्ध था। एक योद्धा से एक ही योद्धा लड़ता था। निहत्थे पे वार नहीं किया जाता था। रात में युद्ध नहीं होता था। पीठ पे वार नहीं होता था।

रथी अगर पैदल हो जाये तो वार नहीं होता था। गदायुद्ध में कमर के नीचे वार नहीं होता था।

कृष्ण जानते थे कि धर्म मर्यादा में रह के युद्ध नहीं जीता जा सकता। धर्मयुद्ध में भीष्म द्रोण कर्ण और दुर्योधन जैसे महारथियों को परास्त करना बड़ा मुश्किल होगा।

इसलिए कृष्ण ने अभिमन्यु को मरने दिया।
अनेकों कौरवों ने मिल कर अकेले, निहत्थे, भूमि पर धराशायी अभिमन्यु को अधर्मपूर्वक मारा।

अभिमन्यु के मरते ही कृष्ण के ऊपर से धर्मयुद्ध का भार / बंधन हट गया। अब युद्ध में छल कपट झूठ सच अनीति अधर्म सब allowed हो गया। अभिमन्यु वध के बाद जयद्रथ का वध कृष्ण के छल से हुआ।

रात में युद्ध नही होगा, ये नियम तोड़ कर कृष्ण ने पांडव योद्धा घटोत्कच से रात में ही कौरव सेना पे आक्रमण करवा दिया। कर्ण की अमोघशक्ति से अर्जुन को बचाने के लिये घटोत्कच को आगे कर उसकी बलि ले ली, कर्ण को मजबूर कर दिया कि वो अमोघ शक्ति जो उसने अर्जुन के लिये बचा के रखी थी उसे घटोत्कच पे खर्च कर दे।

अर्जुन को बचाने के लिए कृष्ण ने भीम के पुत्र को मरने दिया। आचार्य द्रोण का वध भी युधिष्ठिर से झूठ बुलवा के किया। कर्ण को जब मारा तो वो निहत्था और पैदल भी था।

अंतिम दिन गदा युद्ध में दुर्योधन जब भीम पे भारी पड़ने लगा तो कृष्ण ने भीम को इशारा किया। Foul खेल बेटा, जाँघ तोड़ इसकी।Hit Below the Belt. धर्म युद्ध गया तेल लेने!

मोदी अर्णव गोस्वामी को बचाने नहीं जाएंगे।
पर इतना जान लीजिए कि अब Press को हाथ नहीं लगाना, ये नियम खत्म हो गया है।और, ये नियम सोनिया जी और शरद पवार के नेतृत्व में उनके गुर्गे उद्धव ठाकरे ने खत्म किया है।

आगे इन प्रेस वालों को अब बहुत कुछ सहना पड़ेगा। अभिमन्यु मर चुका है। अब बारी जयद्रथ, द्रोण, कर्ण और दुर्योधन की है।
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Primus ji, I managed to read and even understand a good bit of that, so my Hindi must be improving. If there's such a long term plan, we'll just have to wait and see. In the short term, folks (such as the ones I hinted at) are going to get frightened.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

hanumadu wrote:How did TMC fight the CPI goons. Did it not lose cadre to the CPI goons? There were stories of terrible atrocities during the Singur agitation. Yet they prevailed and according to some posters here, absorbed the CPI gangs into theirs.

The only way to stop the bleeding is to gain power in Bengal. And it is in the hands of the Bengalis. There is only so much the rest of us can do.

If there was no social media, I believe far more BJP karyakartas would have been killed. Mamata did not back down inspite of her cadre being killed. She had no BJP at the centre. There was no social media for support.
You are damn right Sir.

Unfortunately your knowledge is half and your analysis half baked.

TMC also responded back in kind. And once in power, they also murdered Commies ruthlessly. The purge was so severe that only the old and infirm commie party members exist in WB. Able bodied once were finished off.

Bottom line. Bengalis vote for a political dispensation that has the b @ @ ls to hit streets to shed blood. For this BJP doesn't come up to mark.

BJP may well do good in the next election because there is no alternative.
If Bengal turns decisively right (it already has, but let's wait for the poll arithmetic), some local right wing party will take it forward.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Primus wrote:As I said it earlier, this is Mahabharat all over again.

Here is an excellent post from an unknown person I received on WA today. Sadly it is in Hindi, will translate it if needed. But it is very timely. Perhaps not something I agree with completely, but here it is.

As received.....
That's a little disingenuous. While Modiji has been a godsend, he isn't, and can never be, Bhagwan Krishna. So the comparison is frankly a little insulting.

There's no Bhishma, Drona or Karna (who were all extremely righteous in their own right) in the enemy today. The Krishna-niti was required to deal with such people. Today there's only the italian bar dancer and her patreons, there's no need to sacrifice Abhimanyu for them.

If Hindus need to kill a Abhimanyu everytime a hit below the belt is required, then Jesus save us all.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

sudarshan wrote:Primus ji, I managed to read and even understand a good bit of that, so my Hindi must be improving. If there's such a long term plan, we'll just have to wait and see. In the short term, folks (such as the ones I hinted at) are going to get frightened.
Please, no Ji for me.

It is a long term plan. Everything Modi does is deliberate and well thought out. He sometimes gets it wrong and the other criticism which is very valid is that he keeps his cards close to his chest. But that again is probably prudent given how much back-stabbing goes on in politics. He is somebody who has patience in a way that is hard for us to understand. Somebody who can simply go into the wilderness and survive for days and weeks on his own, just to get a sense of the world is a rare individual indeed. He endured endless hours of scrutiny and questioning by the UPA goons during those years of accusation and vilification. It is said that he refused even a cup of tea for these 'sessions' some of which lasted for 12 hours. He does a water only fast during Navaratri and yet gave a speech that moved some of us to tears at the Garden all those years ago.

He is truly a Yugpurush and I say this with all the conviction I can muster, having seen politicians of all color and creed come and go in my life. We are fortunate to have this man at the helm. We need to give him time, and our unflinching support. There are enough forces arrayed against him, nibbling away at his confidence, his resolve and his 'tapasya' if you like. If we add to that horde with our shrill demands for quick justice, we undermine the very person who is fighting a lone battle for us.

And yes, it is frightening to be targeted and hounded by hostile forces, it is terrible that Sadhus are lynched, that innocent Hindu girls are victimized. Makes my blood boil, but if you think about it, this has been happening for a thousand years or more, and yet, this is perhaps the first time that we are in a position that we can do something about it, given enough time. There are forces on our side too, but they need to be gathered and nurtured - and yes, protected. I agree with that. But that cannot be done by simply passing another law or punishing one or two people. For that, we Hindus need to rise up as one voice - and that is the hardest part. There are Jaichands everywhere.

It is vital, that during this stormy period, we hold steadfast and guide our ship into safe harbor instead of jumping into the water hoping to be able to swim across on our own.
Last edited by Primus on 10 Nov 2020 00:21, edited 1 time in total.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

m_saini wrote:

As received.....
That's a little disingenuous. While Modiji has been a godsend, he isn't, and can never be, Bhagwan Krishna. So the comparison is frankly a little insulting.

There's no Bhishma, Drona or Karna (who were all extremely righteous in their own right) in the enemy today. The Krishna-niti was required to deal with such people. Today there's only the italian bar dancer and her patreons, there's no need to sacrifice Abhimanyu for them.

If Hindus need to kill a Abhimanyu everytime a hit below the belt is required, then Jesus save us all.
Ghatotkacha perhaps.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

m_saini wrote:

As received.....

As I said, posted as received. Not that I agree with it all. Not that Modi is waiting for Arnob to be sacrificed, but this is a precedent that can and will be used. Two can play the game. The idea is of losing something to gain something larger and bigger. I predict Arnob will come out of it stronger, he is a fighter after all. He knew this when he called out Antonio Maino.

Modi is not Sri Krishna, but he is a man that comes along once in a lifetime, the only other person who came close is LBS. I am old enough to remember all the PMs we've had.

Jesus is already saving us and has saved millions, without any sacrifice on our part, this is where it can start to turn around. Left on its own, we would all be singing a different tune in a few years anyway.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

SRoy wrote: You are damn right Sir.

TMC also responded back in kind. And once in power, they also murdered Commies ruthlessly. The purge was so severe that only the old and infirm commie party members exist in WB. Able bodied once were finished off.
I don't claim any knowledge of Bengal politics. I am only trying to find out how Mamata came to power in spite of CPI goons.

Bottom line. Bengalis vote for a political dispensation that has the b @ @ ls to hit streets to shed blood. For this BJP doesn't come up to mark.

If Bengal turns decisively right (it already has, but let's wait for the poll arithmetic), some local right wing party will take it forward.
Contradictory statements.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

This is worth sharing everywhere
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

for those who thought that the Modi Trump relationship was a zero sum game vis-a-vis biden

iMac_too@iMac_too·Nov 8

EAM Jaishankar was Ambassador to US during Obama yrs & present Ambassador to US Taranjit Singh Sandhu was his deputy. The two have kept in touch with close advisors of President elect Biden ensuring that US maintains its bipartisan consensus towards India.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

hanumadu wrote:
SRoy wrote: You are damn right Sir.

I don't claim any knowledge of Bengal politics. I am only trying to find out how Mamata came to power in spite of CPI goons.

Contradictory statements.
TMC came to power only after the Muslim CPI(M) goons switched over to TMC.
There is no contradiction in what I just said.

BJP may gain power because
1. An irreversible communal polarization has happened
2. Rowdyism of TMC cadres has crossed a threshold in a manner that it is affecting the so called 'Bhadralok' class.
3. People (minus the Muslim vote bank) want to get rid of TMC.
4. Cong and Commies are dead
5. Sundry dissatisfied and polarized populace is coalescing around BJP.

However.

If the BJP does not act like erstwhile TMC, CPI(M) to destroy the backbones of the opposition (physically, financially, organization wise), then BJP will not get another term.

But.

The polarization is here to stay. If BJPs acts and sheds "sabka saath" crap ... then good.
Otherwise there will be a local offshoot of BJP, hardline and very ruthless.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/11/08/ ... oes-it-say

The 2018 case against Arnab Goswami: Why was it reopened and what does it say?
A good investigative piece by Newslaundry. Family could be hand in glove with MH govt.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

A citizen investigator did some digging on Akshata Naik, she seems very well-connected to NCP's top leadership, and photos of her trips to Dubai with her daughter does not exactly evoke images of a grieving widow crying for justice. This is a well planned conspiracy and i have serious doubt that Anvay killed himself. Who commits suicide with their aged mother ?

Arnab is too big so he will sooner or later get out but i genuinely worry about the ordinary citizzen Sameer Thakkar who has now been re-arrested for a tweet. What a banana republic we live in !
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

The 2018 case against Arnab Goswami: Why was it reopened and what does it say?

https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/11/08/ ... oes-it-say

Worth sharing around. Busts all the myths around the case
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.hindustantimes.com/kolkata/ ... fehYN.html

WB police books FIR against Madhu Kishwar for posting Bangladesh video as West Bengal's.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

One of the biggest political mysteries in post-Independence India will be the reluctance of Raj Thackeray to do anything. Either the guy is incredibly lazy, which Balasaheb may have noticed and kept him at bay or he is playing a really long game. Despite the level of contempt people have for Uddhav and baby penguin, the reluctance of Raj Thackeray to capitalize on this is baffling.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Not that it is a factor, but his son was also not doing well, may be he is not able to allocate time
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

IndraD wrote:https://www.hindustantimes.com/kolkata/ ... fehYN.html

WB police books FIR against Madhu Kishwar for posting Bangladesh video as West Bengal's.
She is a repeat offender. Considering how the left will pounce on such blunders, she should be more careful. People do these kind of things and then complain Modi is not doing any thing for his supporters. I just hope she has no plans to go to Bengal anytime soon.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Madhu Kishwar is an outright opportunist ! She claims to be a nationalist but every couple of years when she finds out that she has no hopes in hell of getting either a ticket or a RS membership she spews venom on Modi, Amit Shah and BJP. People called her tweet the minute she put it out but she just kept it to soak RTs and likes. Sadly the Indian RW on twitter is beset with flaky opportunists, and unfortunately most of them are women. There are many 20 something young ladies who after gaining 40k to 50k followers now tweet 1 political/current affairs tweet and 101 self promotion, instagramish tweets. I've unfollowed many of them recently for their constant noise.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

arshyam wrote:I personally have stopped tweeting my thoughts and many nationalist minded folks I now have done the same.
For residents in India, this is sane advice to follow. Non-Indian PIOs should their bit though. I don't think they have to worry too much as long as they keep to the facts and air well-founded doubts/speculations.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Republic TVs distributor was picked up by Mumbai Police last night, their intention is clearly not just to scare Arnab but to completely crush Republic out of existence. I'll admit i am surprised Arnab did not foresee this and create multiple studios across the country. I think its not just Maino and her mafia but rival media outlets and the entire BIF ecosystem is involved in systematically destroying Republic TV. MH set the precedence of not allowing CBI to investigate cases in the state without the state govt's permission, and now all other states have followed suit. Similarly, what is happening to Arnab and Republic will be repeated across the country in non-BJP governed states. Kerjriji must be lamenting the fact that he does not control Delhi LE otherwise OpIndia's 5 person crew and Kapil Mishra would be facing the same fate as Arnab, Sameer Thakkar, Sunaina Holey and others.
praksam
BRFite

Post by praksam »

In a nutshell.

chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Ambar wrote:One of the biggest political mysteries in post-Independence India will be the reluctance of Raj Thackeray to do anything. Either the guy is incredibly lazy, which Balasaheb may have noticed and kept him at bay or he is playing a really long game. Despite the level of contempt people have for Uddhav and baby penguin, the reluctance of Raj Thackeray to capitalize on this is baffling.
At one point I was connected to MNS through a family connection who was an active MNS leader and also a classmate, also MNS loyalist, who served as union leader of Mumbai based large hospital located in Bandra. Haven't kept up with the connections over the past 4-5 years, so information may be bit dated. Colleagues have always described RT driven purely by commercial interests and less of public service. I guess all politicos do that but he is all commercial. Not sure about being lazy but the party's, MNS, biggest failure was its inability to differentiate in its core market (in contrast to sena, bhajpa, cong/ncp etc.). Focus later switched to dominating kamgar unions of large public/private employers (railway, airports, banks, industrial companies etc.) in top tier cities in Maharastra to stay relevant.
Last edited by chanakyaa on 10 Nov 2020 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

The legal position in the link shared above is interesting, thanks for sharing, Sicanta-ji. So the legal strategy is not correct and he is implying Arnab is not exactly innocent in the way he's dealing with the situation and milking it.

Be that as it may, it is still a dangerous game to play, given that Republic will sink or swim with him. I don't think any sane person would deliberately put themselves in harm's way like this, and the Newslaundry article (surprisingly balanced) reveals more issues with the underlying case itself. So MH govt hasn't exactly covered itself in glory.

While the above details somewhat take the centre off the hook (I can tone down some of my earlier comments), the narrative has been set. The perception among the common folk is still that nationalists would get muzzled at the first opportunity and that we are on our own. I don't see that changing anytime soon with this. Sudarshan saar explained this better than I could - there needs to be a "top cover" that is seen to exist by the citizens for them to feel comfortable to step out, and that is not visible. So, despite all chankian-giri and chakravyuh formations, the mafia ecosystem may still end up getting the last laugh. My last forlorn hope is that the centre might do something after the BH results today, let's see.