2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SRoy
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by SRoy »

Chalo, something good has come out.

One more holy cow stands exposed.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Anyone who has been following this sordid affair from the beginning would have predicted this to the last detail. When you have the following elements being telegraphed a week before:
  • A march of hundreds of heavy vehicles
  • Huge Influence of Khalistani type elements with cash prizes awarded to those who would host the Khalistani flag in addition to immigration assistance
  • An inflamed mob with intentions of doing fateh over Delhi and show the lesser communities
No other outcome was possible. One of the key items of non or riot control is having plans to break up a mob into smaller isolated groups, arresting some key elements in such groups thus reducing the violence. Delhi police in spite of fore knowledge did not do anything on that accord. That the farmers broker would try to break the barricade earlier was a given: why weren’t shipping containers or similar brought to stop the tractors? Tractors are great battering rams but are also easy to stop once restrict the manoeuvring space. Secondly why wasnt there more security at Red Fort to avoid this sad spectacle from happening when you knew it was planned?
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

To those 'retreat-is-strategy; baboons jumping up and down talking about this broker movement, losing sympathy, its all bunkum. This disturbance is sponsored by forces inimical to Bharat. They will continue disrupting.

Mean-e-while, Dilli Pulice is turning into a pu$$y.

The shaheenbagh perps faced zero consequence, so will these brokers.

Dilliwalas will get the brunt, but hey they are getting free bijli and sewage-tainted-paani.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

^^^

The list of amarinders are long...kujliwal,pappu,yogendra yadav and nameless commies who flamed the non sense till yesterday and suddenly turn around and fake condemn khalistani flags.

Except for mansingh who had altruistic dreams everyone can see that the course is set for shaheenbagh 3.0 . I am still fuming about pappu conflating so-called farmers with modified tractors and the situation with china.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Deleted
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

{Deleted}

Mod Note: Poster has been given a week off to cool down.

We get it. You're angry. Others are also surely angry. Maybe even mods are really upset with the situation. We're all human, eh.

BUT, this isn't the place to vomit your anger in this manner. When you do that, others are emboldened to do so too. It's best that you just take some time to calm down and collect your thoughts.
Last edited by Suraj on 26 Jan 2021 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Poster given week's cooling period for repeated angry posting.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

kit wrote:...The farmers walked right into a trap
A wise man once said -- Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.

-- Imagine all those common farmers tuning into R-day tamasha thinking of their brethren (Checked)
-- Imagine those from the same community in armed force are thinking of their brethren (Checked)
-- Farm laws (done and dusted)...next UCC
-- How will political parties supporting so-called Kisan, respond?? (trapped)
-- Will the western countries run headlines supporting the so-called farmers tomorrow? (Don't think so, you are fcuked)
-- Nice to see news channels drawing the parallels between Amreiki events few weeks ago and today
-- Watching drug high so-called farmers in a wild tractor ride :rotfl: (what a bunch of idiots, you just ruined the whole thing)

Anyone thinks, flying a flag for a cash payment means anything, please send me a PM, I'll email you my home address.
Last edited by chanakyaa on 26 Jan 2021 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
SRoy
BRFite

Post by SRoy »

West Bengal is settled case.

It is a matter of margins.

If it goes free and fair then it will be landslide.

I just came back from deep interiors after attending Shraddh of one of my aunt. Got indirect feedback from cousins, elders and older members of rural community.

Even in the urban areas, when you see cops and civil servants freely circulating funny/insulting videos of the CM, you should get the wind. They know the current incumbent are on their way out.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

@Pratyushji,
I am the first person to admit that GoI has little options in this. Strong arm tactics cannot work at this scale especially with the spectre of Khalistan looming in the background. However, it does not mean the GoI has to appear weak or give out connections willy nilly. The past 10 rounds have seen the GoI hand out concession after concession without getting anything in return. This is usually not how negotiations are run. The end result has been that GoI appears a push over with all the attendant weak baniya cowardly tropes being thrown in. The GoI even offered to suspend the laws for an unprecedented 1.5 years, a serious concessions which was rejected as well. So we are at a worse situation before this started and will require even more concessions if not outright rollback.

It is disingenuous to say that GOI does not back down when in the face of CAA protests it has not yet notified the rules making it suspended indefinitely for all practical purposes. It is sad especially as it has been handed a mandate no other party ever has been in the past decades. So pardon us when we have criticise. Yes there is no other alternative but it does not absolve this GoI of its failings.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

asgkhan; I am seeing very many posts from you today. If you were Amit Shah or Police Commissioner, New Delhi what would be your approach? Perhaps you have a strategy which a seasoned politician or police officer does not have?
Tanaji wrote:It is disingenuous to say that GOI does not back down when in the face of CAA protests it has not yet notified the rules making it suspended indefinitely for all practical purposes.
I for sure have this in my mind :). I am still hoping that A. Shah will bring out the Rules after the COVID situation is under control, as per his original statement. If nothing heard, then perhaps we need to file an RTI and check. But if they don't bring out the rules any time soon, it would be safe to assume that all this bravado is just an election gimmick.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ITALIAN pappu who works for Xi Ping got what his momma and her benefactors like George soros wanted. Put a Khalistani flag on Red fort. They would have preferred Chinese or Pakiistani flag but any thing to insult India/Hindus is a great satisfaction to them.

May be time to disrupt governments in Delhi and MH. Don't let them govern.
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

Might be an unpopular opinion but agriculture dependency and glorification have held India back for far too long. The entire sector has been glorified without reason, while in truth it is just another commercial activity. There is massive cartelisation, over employment in this sector.

These farmer protests should be the beginning of the end of such glorification, as the sector has four too long provided relevance to parties like left, congress, sp and ncp, which encourage farmers to vote as a block.

The nation can be much more productive with far less emphasis on agriculture. I hope this tamasha that they have done will dent their image and importance to the nation.
nvishal
BRFite

Post by nvishal »

@tanaji,

You are dealing with a culture that doesn't understand diplomacy. They only speak the language of the stick. This is the elephant in the room. If you discount that very option, you have nothing.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Sachin wrote:asgkhan; I am seeing very many posts from you today. If you were Amit Shah or Police Commissioner, New Delhi what would be your approach? Perhaps you have a strategy which a seasoned politician or police officer does not have?
Sachin-saar, why no strategy when clearly the plan to disrupt R-Day was laid out? Shaheenbagh led to delhi riots, I fear this broker led disturbance will lead to riots on hindus.

The police which has all the intelligence, inputs and yet failed miserably what actions should I propose?

WTF was CBI/IB/NIA doing? I am distraught to see the flag dishonoured by these parasites.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

@Tanaji, I understand everything you say. But I don't agree with you on the concession part. The concessions were offered as a symbol of good faith. That was refused.

So this means nothing.

Also there is a limit as to what such movements can accomplish. When it becomes clear that the government of India doesn't budge when confronted with such movements. Will they still be a preferred course of action. Or more direct action will be taken from the inception of the next movement.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

They may use the ruse of Guru Granth Sahib book dis-respected by some poor hindu and start riotz for all we know. The template, sponsors and intellectual cover providers are all present and ready.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/mk_uDyuZbdg
Look at the title : Italy's Sikh slaves.
terrible state of the migrant Punjabi farm labourers in Agro Pontino!!
It's our own who act as 'Kapuralle' or 'Gang Master'
This cycle of Wheat and Rice growing in Punjab with all the 'Udhtha' nonsense and no other job opportunities apart from agriculture this is probably biggest export from Punjab, that is, farm workers. And the farms in Punjab have workers from Bihar and UP etc manning the farms while the menfolk have been chasing dreams in Italy/Canada/Oz etc
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Are mods following GoI policy of giving Shri agskhan long rope to hang himself. Give him a week or few day cool off period, lest he says something drastic and get banned for months or life. This will also stop the trolling in the thread.
How many times the same thing has to said in different way? Either the writer lacks conviction in what he is writing ir too emotionally distraught. Either was some break will help everyone. Can we have more news and opinion or perhaps some solutions than whine please.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

complicit to his eyetalian mafia neck :mrgreen:
"They Can Shoot Me, Can't Touch Me": Rahul Gandhi Slams PM Over Farmers - NDTV

"Not Afraid Of PM Or Anyone Else, They Can't Touch Me": Rahul Gandhi
Last edited by chetak on 26 Jan 2021 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

asgkhan wrote:Sachin-saar, why no strategy when clearly the plan to disrupt R-Day was laid out?
The strategy seems to be to expose the true colours of the Khalistanis and the farmer-broker gang. And that seems to have happened now. Also the republic day parade did happen, and there were no disruptions at all. Thinking emotionally what happened at Red Fort is not some thing which I liked, but may be thinking practically, this episode have also exposed the farmer-broker gang.
I fear this broker led disturbance will lead to riots on hindus.
If that happens it would also permanently tarnish the image of Sikhs as well. And perhaps also teach Hindus to remain united and start retaliating in kind (and not outsourcing the fighting jobs to some one else).

Any ways; we certainly would get to know the resolveness of the government in coming days. # of cases filed against the rioters, strong prosecution, non-negotiation on any of the new laws and the resolve to implement the law in letter and spirit. If these do not happen, then yes we have to admit that the government has chickened out.

Came back to say: News reports say that the farmer-broker gang is now going back to Singhu border. What is central government's next plan? Allow these folks to stay put there itself? In that case it would be a mistake. It is like allowing to station enemy troops next to one's fort.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

1. Rein in the scum media of Delhi - Scums of India Today, Aajtak and NDTV
2. Crush scums like Yo Saleem Yadav
3. Start an internal chaos in AAP
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

fanne wrote:Are mods following GoI policy of giving Shri agskhan long rope to hang himself. Give him a week or few day cool off period, lest he says something drastic and get banned for months or life. This will also stop the trolling in the thread.
How many times the same thing has to said in different way? Either the writer lacks conviction in what he is writing ir too emotionally distraught. Either was some break will help everyone. Can we have more news and opinion or perhaps some solutions than whine please.
Fanneji
Reminds me of my Grandad who had one antidote for every sickness: he said all ills needs a good clear-up and the good remedy is a three Table-spoons full of Castor oil :D :D :D
Who knows!!! what is wrong with the said Gentleman
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

fanne wrote:Are mods following GoI policy of giving Shri agskhan long rope to hang himself. Give him a week or few day cool off period, lest he says something drastic and get banned for months or life. This will also stop the trolling in the thread.
Fanne-saar, where am I trolling?

I am asking a few questions, yet to receive a answer.

I am sick of seeing these BIF/Tukde tukde gang reigning supreme with impunity.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Moi concern is that we can now rest assured we will have some new riotous brotest erupt in or around dilli every month now onwards. On some pretext or another.

A few 10s of millions USD is chump change for P5 deep-states. If such can fund indefinitely ongoing brotests, why the eff not, eh?

I'd like to see time-bound fast-track special courts for riot cases. Property-seizing should be de rigoeur. All this ED/NIA raids happened and what do we have to show for it? Heck, even in KL where NIA was o-so-active, all has died down and KL commies are roaming free. Only.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Rsatchi wrote:
Fanneji
Reminds me of my Grandad who had one antidote for every sickness: he said all ills needs a good clear-up and the good remedy is a three Table-spoons full of Castor oil :D :D :D
Really? Sucking up to mods? Been here on this forum for over 2 decades. There is another universal remedy for the kinds of you. If I elaborate, I will probably be pushing the envelop.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

trying to provoke the crowds, turdesai falsely reported that this man died because he was shot in the head by the police,

देख @sardesairajdeep भड़वे देख :mrgreen:

This is how the man tried to break the barricade at a high speed and crashed his Tractor.

Died at the spot.
via@rajshekharTOI

WATCH VIDEO

edited to add image
Last edited by chetak on 26 Jan 2021 21:50, edited 2 times in total.
kosminari
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kosminari »

Major problem with this government is half hearted efforts they put in everything. If you want to stop a protest or march, just put everything in, or let protests continue as it is. What is the point of putting barricades which cannot stop tractors and give a sense of winning to BIFs.

Unlike peacefools, This particular set of protestors carry two cards instead of one. Fukri card for when they push paper barricades and raises the bar of violence to another level, and victim card when police pushes them back. Fukri card embolden them, Victim card collects money, sympathy and attention.

I hope they storm the parliament on 1st of Feb and all expectations of a decisive action from this government can be put to rest. But who knows if "farmers" choose to capture parliament earlier than Feb.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kosminari wrote:Major problem with this government is half hearted efforts they put in everything. If you want to stop a protest or march, just put everything in, or let protests continue as it is. What is the point of putting barricades which cannot stop tractors and give a sense of winning to BIFs.

Unlike peacefools, This particular set of protestors carry two cards instead of one. Fukri card for when they push paper barricades and raises the bar of violence to another level, and victim card when police pushes them back. Fukri card embolden them, Victim card collects money, sympathy and attention.

I hope they storm the parliament on 1st of Feb and all expectations of a decisive action from this government can be put to rest. But who knows if "farmers" choose to capture parliament earlier than Feb.
1st of feb is budget day and that is the next target :mrgreen:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

asgkhan wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: Fanneji
Really? Sucking up to mods? Been here on this forum for over 2 decades. There is another universal remedy for the kinds of you. If I elaborate, I will probably be pushing the envelop.
Wonder if the timeline on the forum equates to sagacity!!! :roll:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

kosminari wrote:I hope they storm the parliament on 1st of Feb and all expectations of a decisive action from this government can be put to rest. But who knows if "farmers" choose to capture parliament earlier than Feb.
No way saar. Just because you are unable to fathom the 56-dimensional chess play our netas are playing doesn't mean such doesn't exist. True chankian-ness is like true pakizlaam. If it fails to deliver results, its only coz people didn't believe hard enough. See?

Anyway, just because somebody raised a flag on Red Fort means nothing and will be soon forgotten. Tomorrow, same can be said of parliament gherao, then an invasion of RCR. And why not, eh, sirjee?

That said, M0di sarkar has made amply clear that only non-H rioters are to be treated well. H protestors get shot in the head (DSS in HR, a few months ago in Munger etc). And why not, too?

That said, best to wait and see. 1-Feb ain't so far away. And how better than to defeat the brotestors than by letting them gherao parlmt coz that will certainly expose their true colors and all, see?

Only. :rotfl:
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Anyone missing 'Kari Ninda' Shri Rajnath Singh ji? At least he was batting for police reform during his tenure. Has anyone spotted any drones during this mayhem? You would think Dilli Polis would be collecting footage.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Nice to see that members who are afraid of "pushing the envelop" and voluntarily running away for a week, are calling out others on "sucking up to mods." :). Also nice to note that these members are very upset that the "farmers" refuse to suck up to the authority of the Indian state. I thought defiance was good and manly only, and compliance is contemptible "suck-up?"

Seldon saab, up to a point, it is fine to give benefit of doubt and assume "chankianness." So far, I can't fault the govt. What happens here-on is important though. If the govt. continues along this path, it should be called out for wimping out. The dhana phase is over, bheda has to take over now. If it comes to danda, then that too.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

As expected, brotestors want Red fort to be their next shaheenbaug.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1354084338716078085?s=20

>>>
ANI
@ANI
Protestors gather at Red Fort in Delhi.

Earlier today, a group of protestors climbed to the ramparts of the fort and unfurled flags.
And how better to 'expose' these righteous, riotous turds than by letting them occupy red fort, hain ji?? 56-D chankianness, see? P.S Its your fault if you don't or can't see. Only.

Agreed. Missing KaDi nindA a tad. At least that chap would make time to issue pro forma condemnations, for the record. No?

P.S. Like some are saying on twitter - the same dilli pulis showed unusual alacrity in arresting kids for bursting firecrackers. Law is supreme and all, after all, you know. They lost moi respect back then and are yet to regain it. Not that moi respect means sh1t anyway. :rotfl: BYTW, now the same 'law-is-supreme' wali dilli pulis is getting its chaddis twisted coz order trumps law apparently, when it is non-Hs who violate said law. Only. Jai Hind!
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 26 Jan 2021 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

What all this rioting in Delhi and MAD have not even reacted to it.

That has to be infuriating to the BIF.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Good to see subsidy vampires expose themselves like this. Temporary rush of feeling like a victor while the whole world looks at you like the buffoon you really are.

I can’t also feel a tinge of sadness when I see Sikhs using Kesri symbols which is essentially Hindu symbols.

Added later:

Twitter is full of Sikhs claiming that only nishan shahib was unfurled at red fort. Everyone backing out of the Khalistani flag, but the damage is done. Another nail in the coffin of Hindu Sikh unity.
Last edited by vimal on 26 Jan 2021 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Apologies if posted earlier, but according to some on SM, the Indian flag on red fort has not been removed. The khalistani flag was flown on an empty pole on red fort.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

hanumadu wrote:Apologies if posted earlier, but according to some on SM, the Indian flag on red fort has not been removed. The khalistani flag was flown on an empty pole on red fort.
https://www.opindia.com/2021/01/protest ... -red-fort/
kosminari
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kosminari »

Hari Seldon wrote:As expected, brotestors want Red fort to be their next shaheenbaug.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1354084338716078085?s=20

>>>
ANI
@ANI
Protestors gather at Red Fort in Delhi.

Earlier today, a group of protestors climbed to the ramparts of the fort and unfurled flags.
And how better to 'expose' these righteous, riotous turds than by letting them occupy red fort, hain ji?? 56-D chankianness, see? P.S Its your fault if you don't or can't see. Only.

Agreed. Missing KaDi nindA a tad. At least that chap would make time to issue pro forma condemnations, for the record. No?

P.S. Like some are saying on twitter - the same dilli pulis showed unusual alacrity in arresting kids for bursting firecrackers. Law is supreme and all, after all, you know. They lost moi respect back then and are yet to regain it. Not that moi respect means sh1t anyway. :rotfl: BYTW, now the same 'law-is-supreme' wali dilli pulis is getting its chaddis twisted coz order trumps law apparently, when it is non-Hs who violate said law. Only. Jai Hind!
Hari Seldon Ji, this "Expose true colors" drama has been going for too long and too far. Its sickening to see govt spokesperson to give template response of these are Deshdrohis but we can't do anything about it.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

hanumadu wrote:Apologies if posted earlier, but according to some on SM, the Indian flag on red fort has not been removed. The khalistani flag was flown on an empty pole on red fort.
That is correct. There is an empty flag staff, on which the PM unfurls the tricolor on 15th Aug. On regular instances, the flag will be on another pole which is on the top and stands higher. The rioters climbed up the empty pole. People below gave the guy flags. A tricolor was given, but he threw it away. Then two other flags were tied. Both were triangular flags. There WAS a rectangular Khalistani flag held by someone at the base of the pole, but it was not tied to the pole as I remember the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plsJ1TOfj-w
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Ambar wrote:
https://www.opindia.com/2021/01/protest ... -red-fort/
Quote from the article
In the visuals of the incident that emerged later, it was seen that a man was climbing on the pole, there were several flags held by gathering protestors. One of the protestors had handed over an Indian Tricolour to the climber, but the climber instantly threw it away.
The Indian tricolor was not removed from the Red Fort. It's a small consolation and a relief that such a travesty has not happened.