2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
V_Raman
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by V_Raman »

Now i understand why non-violent non-cooperation protests during Indian independence struggle is so unique - it cannot be replicated by anyone - indianness it is!
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Primus wrote:Been watching some youtube videos and commentaries of prominent Indics like Ajeet Bharti and Sanjay Dixit. They are quite upset with the Modi government for allowing all of this to happen, no matter the optics at the end favoring the government. I tend to agree. No group should be able to block national highways for months and hold the Capital to ransom the way Shaheen Bagh and the 'Farmers' were allowed to do. This will only repeat itself in various guises in the future. The government was given a historic mandate and still has the majority of the country behind it. It should be seen to be strong not only against external, but internal threats as well. BIF have realized that a frontal assault on the nation will not work, the armed forces have now become stronger and the resolve of the nation as a whole is firmer. However, there are so many internal fault lines that can be exploited and that is exactly what has been done.

This whole matter has to be dealt with in the most severe manner possible - the dignity, honor and integrity of the nation is at stake. The leaders must be punished without mercy and all the perpetrators put in jail for a long time. The Khalistanis must be deported, banned from future entry into India and the local supporters have their passports taken away, all the other punitive measures as outlined so succinctly above.

I have never been so angry since the Godhra incident.
I think a key aspect of any stringent action would have to be "selling" it, if not to the "world audience", then at least to the aam abdul in India. Explain what is wrong with the intent and methods of the agitators. Explain why this particular action is the one to be taken. Explain why the action will have little or no repercussions on the aam abdul. Etc. Without this aspect, stringent action--usually meaning unleashing police, likely leading to firing and deaths--would be counterproductive in the present circumstances.

My general observation is that Modi does have the skill and the chops to formulate and deliver a pitch to the people, and they will buy it. Other than Modi, I don't see a deep bench in the BJP or RSS establishment that is capable of this level of articulation or communication. I don't think these outfits have a culture of "marketing" their ideas to the general public in a modern sense. Modi remains an outlier in that culture.

So, why doesn't Modi come out more often and just deliver his pitch directly to the people, every time there is a need, to get things done? One answer is that he is, in fact, doing that in a sense, with his under-the-radar man ki baat program. I suspect it is far more effective than many of us might think. Another answer is that, Modi's communication magic is a precious tool to be used sparingly in cases of truly dire need--as with Covid or the China attack etc.--lest its impact get diluted through overuse. That decision would be different if there was in fact a deep bench of serious-minded, clear-thinking and clear-speaking leaders in the BJP and in the parivar. In that case, they could fill the media-waves with the party's position on all matters and sundry, the way the DIE media does for their position. Then there would be less worry about overusing Modi. But there is no such bench.

So, these frequent eruptions get tackled at a sub-optimal level.

Perhaps there is a medical analogy to how severely ill patients with multiple complex ailments are treated.
I am not unhappy with Modi's reticence on most issues, including this one - for now. And the police does not need to be 'unleashed' as in the days of IG or the assault on the kar sevaks by Mulayam. The leaders of this 'movement' have been identified. It would be relatively easy to nab them, quietly if possible, and lock them up with multiple charges, esp the kind that automatically have no bailable options and mandate a long sentence. The key, IMHO is to let the others know that the government has the will and the means to punish those that act against the nation.

I think the difference now is that the aam junta has seen the videos and the 'Kisan andolan' has been exposed for what it is. There is not much else that needs to be explained, although it wouldn't hurt to have a daily briefing by the top brass - preferably not a politician - on the progress of the manhunt for the perpetrators.

And I agree, there are several top level ministers who are truly incompetent and make me cringe whenever I hear them. I am sure Modi knows this but is unable to do too much about it. There are very capable people like Sudhanshu Trivedi but they do not have the authority or the 'status' to be anything other than spokespersons for the media debates.

As for the medical analogy, you take care of the most life-threatening problem first and so on. Thus, in resuscitation, the ABC is Airway, Breathing and Circulation. In the current context, the immediate need is to clear out all the roads, camps and end the agitation. Follow this with a simultaneous arrest and prosecution of the key players, including, and I believe this is very important, the journalists who spread false news adding fuel to the fire.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Punjabi wrote:Not a perfect solution but a tool in this fight... Develop an open National "Rioters Registry" using all the digital content analytics from these protests, CBI and other data sets. As these scumbags get identified and verified:
1. Flag them for NO government (federal or state) jobs
2. Passports, OCIs revoked
3. Seize their assets for non-payment of dues for damaging public property.
3.1 Calculate ballpark cost of each riot (damage to infrastructure, cost of medical treatment of security personnel)...
3.2 Stick it on the protest leaders' head as a Legal Bond if their Chelas break the law and ruin public property...
3.3 Make it public while negotiating protest march etc. with the so called leaders that they have to sign a Bond or NO protests/marches allowed.
I know many of the Gurus will poke holes in this and say its not foolproof and yes there will be loopholes BUT:
1. It sends a message that you'll be paying for your Bura Karam...Jayada Bura Karam, Bahut Bura Action!
2. Rioting comes at a cost...are you willing to pay that...
3. Instill fear of reprisal...esp. the leaders and their immediate chamchaas... as long as it is enforced with a Titanium hand, it will start showing the impact. When these shitbags will see passports canceled, no jobs, Ladkiwale will search Rioters database for DamaadJi/Grrrooms who are rioters, no Shaadi...believe me, it will start working even if not perfect! That Hot mardangi to riot will start melting down...
No political party (including BJP) unfortunately will go for this stuff because any and every political party in India makes cynical use of so-called 'street power' which is basically goons.

A side effect of this is that non-political party entities like Islamists and Naxals also get a free pass in doing this stuff as legislation is weak.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

^^^

True sir, Assuming only 3 entities at play : government, Pakis and SDRE Indians. There is collateral damage to aam abdul as well as general economy while the pakiness keeps increasing in levels. The pakiness of BIF is already at alarming levels from stupid idiots whether they are tukde tukde gang or we will conquer delhi etc. We have to constantly lower the threshold for a while before it becomes tolerable/chanakyan
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Nidhi Raazdan and Arzoo Kazmi both are two sides of the same coin. Make money from Hindus but spread and anti India narrative. Please spread this video.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Kaivalya wrote:pakiness keeps increasing in levels.
This observation reminded me of having read this. Fear that humanity will need an alternative to democracy as practiced today, as this process unfolds. A future update to immigration law should have an IQ test requirement.

Has humanity reached peak intelligence
If you look at Finland, Norway and Denmark, for instance, the turning point appears to have occurred in the mid-90s, after which average IQs dropped by around 0.2 points a year. That would amount to a seven-point difference between generations.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

sanjaykumar wrote: The blunt truth is the haryanavis will get off easy but the Sikhs have precipitated a public relations disaster for themselves.
Definitely the sheen of the Sikhs will come off. With Hindus slowly setting their narratives, there is going to be a fresh look at the history and recent past.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vimal wrote:Nidhi Raazdan and Arzoo Kazmi both are two sides of the same coin. Make money from Hindus but spread and anti India narrative. Please spread this video.
Watched him for the first time ... very very direct and honest. Never heard of him
Last edited by vijayk on 29 Jan 2021 08:56, edited 2 times in total.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Vadivel wrote: This little disingenuous. In hindsight it looks good.

But what would have happened if the bunch of idiots did not raise the flag, the tractor rally went smooth etc, controlling the situation and the gov leading it the way it wants is correct way, waiting out is not a strategy and hoping it will fizzle out or waiting for a bad step to pounce on act is weak method, imho.
Nothing would have happned. The absence of clear objections would have meant that the govt could have dragged it out for years with no loss. Now they can end this and no one will bat an eyelid.

The game is over. The BIF is just too stupid to see it.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sanjay Dixit ಸಂಜಯ್ ದೀಕ್ಷಿತ್ संजय दीक्षित
@Sanjay_Dixit

Achchhe Din?

1. UP Police cleared Saharanpur Highway

2. MP High Court denies bail to Munawar Faruqui

3. Deep Sindhu threatens farmer union leaders

4. Assam alloted Land for ISRO Centre

5. Alleged Journalist Rajdeep quits India Today

6. Rakesh Tikait booked under UAPA
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

vijayk wrote:
Watched him for the first time ... very very direct and honest. Never heard of him
I was one of his first 100 subscribers, he is a Pakistani (or was a Pakistani) residing in UK, i think he holds a French-English dual citizenship. Just like Tarek Fatah he is a pet target of ISI and the aam pakis both online and in Europe.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I think some of us are prematurely breathing a sigh of relief thinking this round of battle with BIF has come to a conclusion. The terrorists have withdrawn from central Delhi but they are still camped on the national highways, infact they are calling in more reinforcements. I still wouldn't count on them cancelling the march to the parliament, they have enough fake media support still despite the republic day shenanigans and congress is just waiting to create another spectacle in the parliament when the budget session opens.
Last edited by Ambar on 29 Jan 2021 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

It's easy to create an illusion that an entire community is against something when in fact only a handful of people with vested interests are so. If a portion of Sikh community are Khalistanis, they would not need to come to Delhi. They can create mayhem in Punjab itself. The whole of the agitation seems to divide people, Hindus vs Sikhs, now Jats vs others. Are we going to rant everytime congress/china/west/ISI tries their dirty tricks? How low should our IQ be that we fall for their tricks at the slightest provocation?

I hope the Admins don't give any leeway on this forum where people are quick to magnify any minor differences in communities and make the situation worse. It is obvious that it is the ploy of break India forces and this forum should not be a platform where their tricks come to fruition.

Khalistan did not happen when India was much weaker and the west much stronger, when the dollar went much longer in India. It will not happen now. So everybody take a chill pill and trust the govt to know what it is doing.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Ambar wrote:I think some of us are prematurely breathing a sigh of relief that this battle of BIF war on India has come to a conclusion. The terrorists have withdrawn from central Delhi but they are still camped on the national highways, infact they are calling in more reinforcements. I still wouldn't count on them cancelling the march to the parliament, they have enough fake media support still despite the republic day shenanigans .
Now it seems the Tikiat guy is making it a Jatt vs others and people have started ranting against Jatts in SM without even waiting if his call will be heeded or not. It's basically politics. Any body who has a vested interested in BJP not being in power will join in. Some of them will be Jats and many will pose as Jats. It's much easier now than when it was a 'Sikh' agitation. They don't even have to wear the Pagdi now.

People should remain calm and let the game play out.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

The irony is Rakesh Tikiat himself was a police constable once in the very city he chose to burn and was a colleague of the very men in uniform his fellow rioters and murderers decided to attack.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

a_bharat wrote:We have a strange situation in India where the majority community bends over backwards to appease the minorities. And the minorities don't appreciate how good they have got it here and keep pushing and disrespecting the majority for no and imagined grievances. Hindus are to be blamed for this; they need to realize that excessive accommodation of minorities is causing all sorts of trouble in the country.

This whole MSP thing, the way it is being implemented so far and unfortunately in the future too, is nothing but Ziziya tax collected by Sikhs from Hindus. Hindus have to see it for what it is.

I hate to say this, but I think the representation of Sikhs in armed forces needs to be brought down to their proportion in the population (I am assuming they are disproportionately high in numbers -- please correct me if I am wrong). This is a national security issue.
^^^
That is an absolute must.
Sikhs constitute about 2.5% of the population, but in the armed forces they are about 12%. For the nation's sake the representation in the armed forces should reflect that of the general population roughly. For a long long time I have been suggesting inducting more people from the mozaike of various tribes of the NE part of the country. Among other things, they bring much diversity and have a far better physical stamina and endurance than the people of the plains.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Ambar wrote:The irony is Rakesh Tikiat himself was a police constable once in the very city he chose to burn and was a colleague of the very men in uniform his fellow rioters and murderers decided to attack.
It seems he got BKU union chief position as virasat from his father. There are dynasties everywhere.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

What is the situation on the protest sites? Only update I got was that at Singhu locals grouped up and asked the farmer brokers to clear the place. As a Malayalam news paper reported "People claiming themselves as locals, groups up and ask farmers to leave". Notice the framing of the sentence.

At Ghazipur looks like police action is still pending. There was no eviction drive. And Tikait dude is now playing the caste+farmer card. One more union has decided to call it quits. It is the Bharathiya Kisan Union-Lok Shakti gang.

So where all are the protest sites and what is the status?
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Looks like UP police has withdrawn from Ghazipur border where Tikait gang is holding ground. I wonder why this decision was made. Maybe they are giving this Tikait guy couple days to come to his senses. He has a show cause notice and if he doesn't respond he may be arrested. Also another chai biskoot session will be held today between sarkar and gang.

I agree with Dixit ji assessment that Modi govt has been verr lax. Atleast now they should have arrested Tikait. He had given undertaking to Delhi police for peaceful protest. So there are sufficient grounds to arrest him. But BIF gang will come to his defence and file reply in court as usual.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

the process has started:

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/ ... wns-681227
The CBI conducted surprise checks at 20 Food Corporation of India (FCI) godowns in Punjab and Haryana on Friday after getting a number of complaints regarding alleged irregularities.

The move is part of preventive vigilance to check corruption at locations where public dealing takes place.

The action started jointly with vigilance teams of the FCI at about 20 locations in the two states, the officials said.

More details awaited.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

This is not over yet:

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... s-7164668/

Kejriwal supports Tikait arranges for water and more farmers join him.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Nothing heard from the Singhu gang. So have the brokers from Punjab gone back? Tikait seems to be planning for a political show down, while the Punjabi broker gang was trying to prove their machismo through violence. With the Khalistan angle now out in the open, the 'secular liberal' gang may start favouring Tikait who is more of the 'home grown' variety.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Tikait could have a career in Bollywood, seeing the way he is expressing NavaRasa on TV.

I can't imagine why the Govt is backing off for such 2 bit nobodys, only emboldens them to do further nautanki and damage.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

You can not rule in dilli by taking on 36 biradri. This is why the Congis always solicited jats and gujjars as vote bank. Modi & Shah have to be seen as benevolent and give in to 36 biradri else even someone like Tikait will be tough cookie.

Jat is no longer just a caste but a tribal identity that overlaps north indian state boundaries. Jat leader can evoke clarion call to summon tribal fealty from members in haryana, punjab, rajasthan to UP.

Gujjars are no great friends of Jats but will join when faced by common enemy. That is how muzaffarnagar riots were sorted.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

In that case, I don't want my tax money to go into the blackhole of some tribal family dom in the name of MSP.
My take is Govt is trying to bring in the much needed reforms in farming sector genuinely. Sad this mad jokers want to exert their pressure by bringing in caste and family identity politics here. If there will be a war, let there be a war. Why to stop the reforms that benefits the entire country instead of just one caste / tribe.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

It took the SC till now to ask this ONE question!

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/show ... rom-kerala

Show Provisions Denying MSP In Farm Reform Laws, Supreme Court Asks Congress MP From Kerala
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

RajaRudra wrote:In that case, I don't want my tax money to go into the blackhole of some tribal family dom in the name of MSP.
My take is Govt is trying to bring in the much needed reforms in farming sector genuinely. Sad this mad jokers want to exert their pressure by bringing in caste and family identity politics here. If there will be a war, let there be a war. Why to stop the reforms that benefits the entire country instead of just one caste / tribe.

Its worst than that. Once the goods are purchased on MSP they are also sold to the vast segments of Indian population at 3 rupees depending on the item in question.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

x
Last edited by sooraj on 29 Jan 2021 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Fake account, please delete.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

habal wrote:You can not rule in dilli by taking on 36 biradri. This is why the Congis always solicited jats and gujjars as vote bank. Modi & Shah have to be seen as benevolent and give in to 36 biradri else even someone like Tikait will be tough cookie.
No one took on any biradaris, even if the government stands still and introduces no new bills, egged on by Congress, AAP and various regional, castist parties these communities will riot. It is not about any one issue but the caste chauvinists feel with Modi and BJP in Delhi, there will be a pan India development across communities and these special interest groups may no longer hold all the aces. You see this mentality from Kashmir to Kerala, where those who overtly display their caste chauvinism are also the most vocal in their hatred for BJP/Modi/RSS . During the first Modi govt. they manufactured agitations from Gujarat to Haryana to UP to Rajasthan to Maharashtra, if it was jat agitation one month, it was maratha agitation, gujjar agitation, patel agitation . While i am of the strong opinion that the best use of time is to improve the quality of life for all citizens by closing the loopholes within existing laws instead of introducing new ones, i doubt if that alone will solve the "civil disobedience" movements the opposition parties orchestrate every 6 months.

Btw, Tikait's father Mahendra Singh Tikait was the same farm union leader who during Rajiv Gandhi's govt. tookover central Delhi with 3 lakh farmers. He demanded free electricity and higher prices for sugarcane, the government agreed but that did not stop Tikaitji from agitating with new demands using the same template every couple of years.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Ambar wrote:...While i am of the strong opinion that the best use of time is to improve the quality of life for all citizens by closing the loopholes within existing laws instead of introducing new ones, i doubt if that alone will solve the "civil disobedience" movements the opposition parties orchestrate every 6 months...
And, that is the key. This movement wasn't about farmers, laws (or any laws) to begin with (may be except the headline to fool real farmers). It is all about SURVIVAL, cold war of BIF, Kangis, Khujli, Commie, and harem around it (and resuscitate hope to maintain political relevance). See what you get for passing good farm laws. Imagine what you will get for firing or crushing skull/rib cages protestors. One small mistake, could undo all previous good and future of Modiji/rise of India. It is a painful balance between maintaining la-order, meeting of the expectations of we-gave-you-303-seat-majority, and optics on the ground. Divide and conquer is best way forward. Would like to see some high profile arrests soon.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

The US response to this sort of left-wing tumult (the widespread, violent student protests of 1968) was to identify the political ringleaders, influencers, and organizers and unleash J Edgar Hoover's FBI against these critical nodes. Rather than confront the problem once it is already inflamed and TV cameras are everywhere to watch your frontline cops dealing with a big crowd in public-- it is better to carry out quiet decapitation strikes such as employed in the War on Terror. Everybody has something dirty about them. Even if they cannot be ultimately prosecuted in court, the taint associated with digging up the skeletons in the ringleaders' cupboards and exposing them in the news media (which is craving headlines anyway) does a lot to destroy the morale and momentum of such "civil insurrections".
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

The reflexive anti modi crowd will not be swayed by the media reports or for that matter any convictions in court.

We have reached a stage where a communication is not possible with a certain type of people. What should be done is to reach the swing voters and fight for them.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Rudradev wrote:The US response to this sort of left-wing tumult (the widespread, violent student protests of 1968) was to identify the political ringleaders, influencers, and organizers and unleash J Edgar Hoover's FBI against these critical nodes. Rather than confront the problem once it is already inflamed and TV cameras are everywhere to watch your frontline cops dealing with a big crowd in public-- it is better to carry out quiet decapitation strikes such as employed in the War on Terror. Everybody has something dirty about them. Even if they cannot be ultimately prosecuted in court, the taint associated with digging up the skeletons in the ringleaders' cupboards and exposing them in the news media (which is craving headlines anyway) does a lot to destroy the morale and momentum of such "civil insurrections".
That was the US of the past, today the left-wing violence in the US is rewarded and the political support to them doubles up after each riot in a pattern no different to India. Its just been 48 hrs since the ugly scenes in the capital where the national flag was desecrated and a religious flag was planted on the Red Fort, police moved down with tractors, attacked with swords and pushed into canals but yet AAP, INC and Khap panchayat have doubled downed and are providing more logistical and political support.

There are lessons to be extracted from Mulayam Singh's handling of kisan union politics in the 90s, he created rival factions inside many of these unions, created confusion, leadership vacuum and made them toothless. In the 70s when Prof. Nanjundaswamy started kisan andolan politics across Karnataka, Indira used a hybrid approach of creating congress backed farmer unions and unleashing the police on farmer and student unions. Indian politics has never been for the thin skinned but the difference between post-2000 politics is that certain parties are completely comfortable wrecking the very foundation of our nation for petty political gains, if people like Kejriwal, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia or Amrinder Singh held power in our formative years i think we would have long been balkanized .
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

With India and the rest of the world grappling with the onslaught of COVID-19, I'm amazed at superficial immunity of so-called farmer protestors. Read somewhere on titter that the cases (including dangerous variant) are rising at the protesting sites, but no authoritative source. The only way to contain this is do testing, split the protestors into small groups and quarantine. Older farmers are even more prone to life threatening situation. Arrest people if do not co-operate. @Harsh Vardhan-ji, lets go

THE EPIDEMIC DISEASES (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE, 2020
Last edited by chanakyaa on 29 Jan 2021 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Ambar wrote:
That was the US of the past, today the left-wing violence in the US is rewarded and the political support to them doubles up after each riot in a pattern no different to India. .
I think you will see something very different now that Biden has assumed the Presidency. As long as Trump was there, the leftist "Squad" faction of the Democratic party and the centrist Clintonite faction (of whom Biden is the torchbearer) were united in opposition. Now they have to contend with the fact that they are two separate and vastly divergent ideological entities within the same party. The Squad faction is going to become a liability for Biden-Harris very soon (it already has, with Antifa rioters attacking the DNC offices in Portland and Seattle) and I believe we will soon see their key leaders either being bought off or subject to the quiet, ruthless application of law-enforcement machinery. Trump himself could have done more in this regard if he was not fundamentally incompetent and had not surrounded himself with sycophants towards the end of his administration.

Anyway, that is getting OT for this thread. The use of bheda + danda is certainly no foreign concept for Indian political leaders as you have mentioned. What is different from Indira Gandhi and Mulayam Singh's time is that the optics have become weaponized in their own right. If a demonstration of farmers was lathicharged or fired upon in a dusty village sometime in the 1970s, or even the 1990s, it might occupy some column space in a newspaper the next day but the vast majority of the country would forget about it within minutes (if they even cared). These days with cell phone video, social media, and 24X7 news channels airing the same clips literally for weeks in order to fill their programming schedules, it's a completely different situation. That's why it should never be allowed to come to open protest at all.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

now, haryana has also filed similar cases :mrgreen:

Lagta hai in sbke lamde lagne wale hai

Editors Guild of India@IndEditorsGuild · 11h

The Editors Guild of India condemns the intimidating manner in which UP and MP police have registered FIRs against senior journalists, for reporting on farmers’ protests in Delhi on Jan 26. EGI finds these FIRs as an attempt to intimidate, harass, and stifle free media.
nvishal
BRFite

Post by nvishal »

https://youtu.be/0HSf-_rRs0Q

This is a 4 minute podcast by separatist sikhs on the events of Jan 26th.

Go into that channels video tab and see the propaganda war.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chanakyaa wrote:With India and the rest of the world grappling with the onslaught of COVID-19, I'm amazed at superficial immunity of so-called farmer protestors. Read somewhere on titter that the cases (including dangerous variant) are rising at the protesting sites, but no authoritative source. The only way to contain this is do testing, split the protestors into small groups and quarantine. Older farmers are even more prone to life threatening situation. Arrest people if do not co-operate. @Harsh Vardhan-ji, lets go

THE EPIDEMIC DISEASES (AMENDMENT) ORDINANCE, 2020
The mathematicians and statisticians will claim it was the government's action which brought down the covid cases dramatically since September, but any general physician with experience of practicing in India will tell you from October to March is the "slow season" every year when the flu cases begin falling but mid to late march it starts picking up and hits a peak in late August. If we haven't hit the herd immunity by then it is entirely possible to see the cases shoot up from March. Good luck making the thick skulled khalistanis/khap panchayat idiots take covid tests at protest sites or vaccinating them, after months we've failed to make them read the farm laws or vacate the national highways so a global pandemic is the last thing they'll care about.