2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by S_Madhukar »

We must have lawsuits or some legal action against these so called celebs and face our courts. Tomorrow any D**k and p**n star will start that and Twitter must be held accountable
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

My dear Mia, you are confused, it is not that kind of furrow these farmers plough.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

S_Madhukar wrote:How can these foreign people not be designated as terrorists ? China would have done that quickly. Also how long before any of Khujli guys can be made to face sedition charges ?
China could not even roll out a single vaccine properly while India has now 2nd home grown vaccine coming online soon. In effect, India is saving the world with three (3) vaccines - (third one will come online soon) !

Hence next time before stating what China does or does not do, please do think and let this forum know how a constitutionally elected government can deal with international prawn "stars" bent on exposing themselves and others.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Isn't Jio bundling Amazon prime with their offering? Is that still ambani vs Amazon?
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

Delhi Police has announced the cash awards for helping arrest the following Absconding Sikh Indians who indulged in Violence & desecrated the Indian Flag in Red Fort on 26th January 2021.

[1] GurjOt Singh - INR 1 Lakh Award
[2] GurjANt Singh - INR 1 Lakh Award
[3] Jugraj Singh - INR 1 Lakh Award - apparently the hooligan who climbed the flag pole in Red Fort & planted a Sikhism related flag
[4] Lakha Singh - INR 1 Lakh Award
[5] Iqbal Singh - INR 50K Award - Leader of the hooligans who exhorted them to siege the Red Fort
[6] Buta Singh - INR 50K Award
[7] Jagjit Dallewal of BKU - Union leader who exhorted the protestors to Injure & Capture Delhi Police personnel and use them for bargain against Central Government

What happened to the rowdy Deep Sidhu .... ?. Is he also Missing or already arrested ?

Hooligans 1,2,3,4 & 6 look like young Sikhs and less than 30 years in age.

All these hooligans are now missing ...... what a shame ... are these folks any humans, worth even 1 % of their conscience or bravery or even masculinity ... why hide after causing wanton violence, damage to national property and run a big circus in front of 10s of cameras of 10s of news channels broadcasting live feeds to the whole country on a holiday on 26th January 2021 ? If they have DILLU they should surrender and re-iterate the reasons why the crossed the laws.

I guess the events on 26th January 2021 at Red Fort does go some way in proving that this community consists of hot headed people who don't think before taking any action. More so in this world where there are 1000s of Mobile Phones with cameras, audio recorders, CCTV cameras and numerous other surveillance equipments in every corner of Delhi.

As per TIMES NOW TV - the police has videos of all the above listed hooligans who unleashed violence on the cops guarding the Red Fort and also sieged the Red Fort. They showed the videos and photos of each of these hooligans (some performing their antics) on their recent NEWS program, hosted by Padmaja Joshi, for good enough time to capture those photos on personal mobile phones (even otherwise that news program is just now available on Youtube).... so it must be easy for local detectives to check houses of covert/overt Khalistani supporting folk homes, rummage through Gurudwaras which support Khalistani sentiments in the states of Delhi, UP, Haryana & Punjab & providing weherabout info about the below hooligans and bag some money.

TIMES NOW also reports that Punjab State government is sending a team of 70 lawyers to Delhi to provide law support for those Hooligans who have already been arrested by the Delhi Police.

What a bad way to besmirch the dignity of all non-political, honest Indian Sikhs living across the whole country and as NRIs outside the country. Shame on all these Sikh Hooligans & their supporters here, all over the country and in our neighbourhood !!!
Last edited by SaraLax on 04 Feb 2021 03:16, edited 2 times in total.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Modi should move out of twitter onto another platform.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

From ORF India: An Intellectual Biography of India's Farm Laws
A great source of information, listing all the policy discussions on the laws - the committees, the policy statements in several annual Economic Surveys dating back to the Vajpayee era , UPA1 and 2, and now the Modi administration. This is for real substantial conversation, not for Twitterati depending upon American pop idols for Indian policy knowledge.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

SaraLax wrote:Delhi Police has announced the cash awards for helping arrest the following Absconding Sikh Indians who indulged in Violence & desecrated the Indian Flag in Red Fort on 26th January 2021.

[3] Jugraj Singh - INR 1 Lakh Award - apparently the hooligan who climbed the flag pole in Red Fort & planted a Sikhism related flag
[5] Iqbal Singh - INR 50K Award - Leader of the hooligans who exhorted them to siege the Red Fort
[7] Jagjit Dallewal of BKU - Union leader who exhorted the protestors to Injure & Capture Delhi Police personnel and use them for bargain against Central Government

What happened to the rowdy Deep Sidhu .... ?. Is he also Missing or already arrested ?

All these hooligans are now missing ...... what a shame ... are these folks any humans, worth even 1 % of their conscience or bravery or even masculinity ... why hide after causing wanton violence, damage to national property and run a big circus in front of 10s of cameras of 10s of news channels broadcasting live feeds to the whole country on a holiday on 26th January 2021 ? If they have DILLU they should surrender and re-iterate the reasons why the crossed the laws.

I guess the events on 26th January 2021 at Red Fort does go some way in proving that this community consists of hot headed people who don't think before taking any action. More so in this world where there are 1000s of Mobile Phones with cameras, audio recorders, CCTV cameras and numerous other surveillance equipments in every corner of Delhi.

As per TIMES NOW TV - the police has videos of all the above listed hooligans who unleashed violence on the cops guarding the Red Fort and also sieged the Red Fort. They showed the videos and photos of each of these hooligans (some performing their antics) on their recent NEWS program, hosted by Padmaja Joshi, for good enough time to capture those photos on personal mobile phones (even otherwise that news program is just now available on Youtube).... so it must be easy for local detectives to check houses of covert/overt Khalistani supporting folk homes, rummage through Gurudwaras which support Khalistani sentiments in the states of Delhi, UP, Haryana & Punjab & providing weherabout info about the below hooligans and bag some money.

TIMES NOW also reports that Punjab State government is sending a team of 70 lawyers to Delhi to provide law support for those Hooligans who have already been arrested by the Delhi Police.

What a bad way to besmirch the dignity of all non-political, honest Indian Sikhs living across the whole country and as NRIs outside the country. Shame on all these Sikh Hooligans & their supporters here, all over the country and in our neighbourhood !!!
You sure you got the names, correct? What link did you get this list from?

Deep Sidhu was listed for a reward of 1 lakh if the information leads to his arrest:
https://zeenews.india.com/people/red-fo ... 39451.html

Jagjit dallewal seems to be odd one out in your list.
https://www.republicworld.com/india-new ... shame.html
Raja
BRFite

Post by Raja »

I think we are all paying way too much attention to Rhianna et al. Instead of solely focusing on the clickbaiters, we should take heart in the pushback they are getting from many Indian luminaries. It is clear that Rhianna et al. have no clue what they are talking about and any amount of prodding will expose their plastic concerns.
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

ManSingh wrote:
SaraLax wrote:Delhi Police has announced the cash awards for helping arrest the following Absconding Sikh Indians who indulged in Violence & desecrated the Indian Flag in Red Fort on 26th January 2021.

You sure you got the names, correct? What link did you get this list from?

Deep Sidhu was listed for a reward of 1 lakh if the information leads to his arrest:
https://zeenews.india.com/people/red-fo ... 39451.html

Jagjit dallewal seems to be odd one out in your list.
https://www.republicworld.com/india-new ... shame.html
ManSinghJi - i got everything from below 35 minute News Program broadcasted a few hours by TIMES NOW TV (News Channel owned by Times Of India group). You will get the photos, the awards and videos with in the first 5 minutes of the linked youtube video itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhsg3bcw5WA
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Suraj wrote:If nothing else, I hope the Greta oopsie gives Modi supporters cause for thought instead of demanding 'why doesn't somebody do something ?' from their armchairs. The other side doesn't sit around waiting for someone else to do something. Your useless righteous indignation is better channelized towards productive grassroots efforts to respond to this wide-ranging campaign . Either that or keep quiet and stop upsetting people with your whining. Most people get offended and claim they're offering 'constructive feedback'. You know what's constructive ? Doing something yourself, not complaining that others aren't doing something you want to see.
Sadly I too almost succumbed to this 'why isn't Modi doing anything' whine.

In my fantasy moments I often imagine if I had the kind of money Bezos has, what I would do with it for Indic causes. It is a good way to send the blues away.

In reality though, there is a lot that each of us can do. None of us are billionaires, far from it in fact. Nevertheless, the power we have, the currency we have is our numbers - the majority that voted Modi into power is still there. If we add to this our willingness nothing is beyond us.

What I propose we do is to fund the Indic and Dharmic agencies that are fighting an often lonely and desperate cause. Individually we do not have the money, but collectively, we can surely outdo the Soros and everyone else. Many of these simply need 'likes' and forwards.

Please support the following in no particular order - you can look up the websites yourselves:

1. Rajiv Malhotra - still relevant
2. Op India, esp Ajeet Bharti
3. Jaipur Dialogues
4. VRA TV - Vivek Agnihotri
5. Prachyam - an upcoming group out of Varanasi with excellent videos
6. Cyber Sipahi on Youtube and FB
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
10. Offensive Defense and Maj. Gaurav Arya
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
13. Pyara Hindustan on YT
14. Pushpendra Kulshreshtha on YT

Please add to this list. Let us put our money where it will do the most good.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

SaraLax wrote:
ManSinghJi - i got everything from below 35 minute News Program broadcasted a few hours by TIMES NOW TV (News Channel owned by Times Of India group). You will get the photos, the awards and videos with in the first 5 minutes of the linked youtube video itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhsg3bcw5WA
Thank you :)
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Primus wrote:
Suraj wrote:If nothing else, I hope the Greta oopsie gives Modi supporters cause for thought instead of demanding 'why doesn't somebody do something ?' from their armchairs. The other side doesn't sit around waiting for someone else to do something. Your useless righteous indignation is better channelized towards productive grassroots efforts to respond to this wide-ranging campaign . Either that or keep quiet and stop upsetting people with your whining. Most people get offended and claim they're offering 'constructive feedback'. You know what's constructive ? Doing something yourself, not complaining that others aren't doing something you want to see.

In my fantasy moments I often imagine if I had the kind of money Bezos has, what I would do with it for Indic causes. It is a good way to send the blues away.

In reality though, there is a lot that each of us can do. None of us are billionaires, far from it in fact. Nevertheless, the power we have, the currency we have is our numbers - the majority that voted Modi into power is still there. If we add to this our willingness nothing is beyond us.

What I propose we do is to fund the Indic and Dharmic agencies that are fighting an often lonely and desperate cause. Individually we do not have the money, but collectively, we can surely outdo the Soros and everyone else. Many of these simply need 'likes' and forwards.

Please support the following in no particular order - you can look up the websites yourselves:

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post

Add MyInd Markers (myind.net). Pramod Buravalli
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

AshishA wrote:And now it looks like Twitter thinks it can get away with anything. This is a screenshot of what Mr Jack liked. Twitter MUST be banned NOW.
Note how Karen Attiah has spelt "Protest" wrong, minor point I know.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

chetak wrote:
This is not war of Farmers but instead it is war of 136 years old Congress, 104 Years Old CPI & 70 YEARS Old Pakistan's who have been turned into beggars because of Modi.
via@Dharma_Itihasa
APMC and MSP is their last source of money...
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

I second that. Pramod has put his last cent into http://myind.net/. All for the cause.
I know him personally. At the least, we can write for Myind. If you are interested in doing so, let me know.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

MORNING

NOW

#GretaThunbergExposed
336K Tweets
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dzkety
@dzkety
·
3h
They have created a "list of accounts to follow".
Of course the usual suspects are there but a few interesting names too
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

iMac_too
@iMac_too
·
Feb 3
Went through all this. Theirs (ecosystem) wasn't a very high tech operation. If electronic surveillance of our intel apparatus is tracking it, they should have nipped it in the bud or more worrisome part if such low brow propaganda op isn't on our intel radar we are in deep sh!t
:evil:
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Best if the Gormint left the SM space now, and move to vigorously debate the acts in LS & RS starting Wednesday. There was some dishonesty with bulldozing them through in the previous session, now they have all the time in the world to go through clause by clause to rebut all the opposition arising from it. Time for Rajnath to take centre stage and offer his reconciliatory approach.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Primus wrote:In my fantasy moments I often imagine if I had the kind of money Bezos has, what I would do with it for Indic causes. It is a good way to send the blues away.
It's NOT about money. It's about personal contribution, networking and organization. Thousands clearly changed hands in order for the publicity managers of various western celebrities that no Indian farmer has ever heard of, to post tweets about the topic. What good came of that, other than for the handler of an uneducated teenaged 'activist' to blow the whole cover apart ?

Contributions can be of any little form. You like photoshop or image editing tools ? Create memes of the farmer atop the Red Fort pole. describing how the farmer is 'demonstrating new high yield rice planting techniques atop flags'. Or 'farmers' who have been away from their 'farms' for 3 months now, having pizza outside New Delhi, because the produce will magically take care of themselves, harvest themselves and sell themselves. Take Dhoti Roy looking sad in front of various causes, post pics of her mansion and court cases.

Far too much time is being spent on serious treatment of this. This is a bunch of organized anarchists who need to be described as anarchists on SM, or any other place online - e.g. wide circulation local language papers.

These people are not legitimate to begin with, yet so much can very easily be done to delegitimize them. What kind of struggling farmer has the time to spend even a few days away from his farm, much less months ? An example post shows the daily schedule of a real farmer, vs the schedule of a protester, in a simple JPEG. There's so much people can do sitting even in their armchairs.

The whole farm law protest is stupid. Literally dozens of laws are passed a year. This set of laws have been in discussion for close to 20 years now (see the ORF India analysis) across 5 different elected administrations. Three months of nautanki over something that's been generally defined over so long is just manufactured noise that needs to be delegitimized - something that's very easy to do if you use wit, sarcasm and irony.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Primus ji please add maridhas, the guy has been single handedly demolishing the Dravidians and putting the right facts about Modi ji and his policies

MaridhasAnswers - yt and twitter handle
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

Primus ji, you may add below channels (Telugu) -
-Nationalist Hub (Journalist Sai Krishna)
-Raka Lokam
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

AshishA wrote:I truly now believe that the only thing standing between these evil anarchists wanting to spread chaos and us is only narendra modi. He is the biggest thorn for them and sometimes I genuinely fear for his life.
There was a meme once, don't remember how long ago, with Modi - the meme said - "they are not after me, Modi - they are after you, the Hindus - I just happen to be in their way."
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

It's NOT about money. It's about personal contribution, networking and organization. Thousands clearly changed hands in order for the publicity managers of various western celebrities that no Indian farmer has ever heard of, to post tweets about the topic. What good came of that, other than for the handler of an uneducated teenaged 'activist' to blow the whole cover apart ?

Contributions can be of any little form. You like photoshop or image editing tools ? Create memes of the farmer atop the Red Fort pole. describing how the farmer is 'demonstrating new high yield rice planting techniques atop flags'. Or 'farmers' who have been away from their 'farms' for 3 months now, having pizza outside New Delhi, because the produce will magically take care of themselves, harvest themselves and sell themselves. Take Dhoti Roy looking sad in front of various causes, post pics of her mansion and court cases.
Actually it costs about a half million dollars to buy a tweet from Rihanna. The Twitter market is determined by the number of followers.
But our strength is in our numbers and network. Indeed we are legion. A little contribution from each of us and a strong network can be formidable. And I see BRF as a hub in that network.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

vijayk wrote:
Primus wrote:

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post

Please add agniveer and Sevanwaya.
I personally contribute a monthly sum. These guys are on the ground and their reports are factual.
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Two extraordinary gems from the so called "poetic justice foundation"

1. Destroy/change the image of India as a nation of chai/yoga
2. Cause a dent in the diaspora on Jan 26th

Yes, you read that right.

These are the people who support "farmers"

People like Canadian Jagmeet Singh, Cali Senator Lantos etc. are urged to put pressure on their respective governments to stop going after India in the WTO. That would be the best gift to India's farmers.
Punjabi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Punjabi »

Call me hyper-paranoid...I fear all these scumbags (internal and their SafedChamdi masters) are maniacally going to delegitimize NaMo and paint him as evil that must go... They will NOT stop and get uglier and meaner and someone will try to harm him physically...I pray that NEVER happens.
Call me whatever but IMHO, NaMo is the BEST thing that ever (thus far and for a LONG TIME to come) happened to India. I pray he succeeds BIG TIME and then Yogi takes over in 2024 or following round. Sometimes, I also feel we Indians (broadly speaking) don't deserve a PM like NaMo or Yogi...we are too damn selfish and self-centered, stuck in slavish mindset... except smaller %, most yes...
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Of course those bhestern celebs cost big $$ to hire - I mentioned that in the original post you quoted. They're willing to be that profligate as to throw away millions on tweet endorsements from these people. That just reflects the milieu these people are from - rich urban folks so far unconnected from the country's culture that their idea of political support is a bunch of westerners no Indian farmer's heard of. Heck, I think it's just a shrewd play by Rihanna to enrich herself a little more with Soros and Omidyar's money, willfully abetted by some Indian useful idiot.

From the other side, it means money is not a factor in taking on them. It takes very little to delegitimize people who are capable of anarchy, but whose connection to the land is so tenuous that it is easily exposed. Mocking and delegitimizing them costs very little.
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

With every passing day, the noises will drown out on their own and national and international media will frankly get bored and move on.

All reforms come at a cost and honestly, nothing needs reform nor than agri. imagine 50% of the workforce contributing to 18% of the economy. That just screams reforms.

With no major election in sight and plenty of time to General elections, this is the best time for reforms. Hope goi have the patience and determination to push through the reforms and look beyond the noise. The farmers can live and rot at the borders for all i care, especially when it comes to the welfare of the broader farmer community.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Retweeted
Darshan Pathak
@darshanpathak
·
13h
Everything is planned.

ImageImage
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Sonugn wrote:Two extraordinary gems from the so called "poetic justice foundation"

1. Destroy/change the image of India as a nation of chai/yoga
What chai has done to them? Is chai that popular in the west?
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Legal Rights Observatory- LRO
@LegalLro
· 47m
Complaint lodged against @AamAadmiParty leader #Mumbai HC lawyer #NikitaJacob at @DelhiPolice for arranging campaign by foreign celebrities to run campaign against #FarmLaws passed by Indian Parliament. FIR for sedition sought #GretaThunbergExposed #Rihanna #greatathunberg

OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Interesting prediction for Modiji, India & the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKpPaKIvN5c

SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/78448 ... nna-collab
Came across this curious piece of news!!!
I was wondering at what is the link between Rihanna and 'Farmers'
Has the above news has anything to do???
Wonder who owns peshwar outfit or who is funding it???
Paki hand in stirring this pot ????
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

asgkhan wrote:
vijayk wrote:
Please add agniveer and Sevanwaya.
I personally contribute a monthly sum. These guys are on the ground and their reports are factual.

- String channel on YT; hard hitting and fearless

- Encourage nationalist TV channels in local vernacular as well. For eg: "Nationalist Hub" TV channel in Telugu. Folks from Nationalist Hub are perhaps the only TV channel in the country who went to Kashmir & Laddakh, and performed a Rudrabhishekam ritual on the banks of Indus River for destruction of India's enemies and safety of our troops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOod_HiHt8