2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/78448 ... nna-collab
Came across this curious piece of news!!!
I was wondering at what is the link between Rihanna and 'Farmers'
Has the above news has anything to do???
Wonder who owns peshwar outfit or who is funding it???
Paki hand in stirring this pot ????
ISI funding for 5 crores to babbar khalsa has been tracked by the spooks

there were some reports about this already in the press.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Megh Updates Police cars revolving light
@MeghUpdates
INPUT : Centre approves Proposal to make LG (Lieutenant Governor) in Delhi More Powerful
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

folks is it possible for you to compile a list of UPI ids for them so that we can support them
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The shampoo boy

via@TheAngryLord
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

look at points 6 and 8

could anyone explain how is it that pappu has taken this very line so vocally and from so many months ago by publicly naming ambani and adani

coincidences simply do not happen at this level.

and why did pappu suddenly stop taking their names altogether and started to refer to them as "poonjipathis" and "friends of Modi" instead. Is it also coincidence or simply that pappu was in on the game right from the very beginning.

suddenly, his frequent "foreign" visits to see "his sick grandmother" takes on a new avatar

was this guy meeting with his handlers and were these activities the reason for him not to take up the responsibilities of the congi party president. he is functioning like khujliwal is functioning as the "CM" of dilli, abdicating all responsibilities to someone else while having loads of free time to "travel" at short notices.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

We need a new thread for uncovering plot against India

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/tr ... lem-491577
The @meena problem

See reference to sabrina singh and meena/kamala

https://swarajyamag.com/world/how-meena ... hite-house

How Meena Harris, Niece Of US VP Kamala Harris, Opposing Indian Farm Laws, Is Becoming A Problem For White House
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Rsatchi wrote:https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/78448 ... nna-collab
Came across this curious piece of news!!!
I was wondering at what is the link between Rihanna and 'Farmers'
Has the above news has anything to do???
Wonder who owns peshwar outfit or who is funding it???
Paki hand in stirring this pot ????
It is amazing how words can be twisted to make something sound completely different from reality. When a prawn star is described as 'lebanese-born social media personality' you know the entire thing stinks.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

I have updated the list with additions proposed by other BRFites.

May I request the mods to make a sticky post so that we may all be able to see at a glance who are worthy of our support and people may add to it. While we are about it, perhaps somebody can compile a separate list of anti-national journalists and websites/news outlets? We can have both of these as stickies to be updated from time to time.

1. Rajiv Malhotra - still relevant
2. Op India, esp Ajeet Bharti on YT.
3. Jaipur Dialogues
4. VRA TV - Vivek Agnihotri and the 10 minute debate on YT
5. Prachyam - an upcoming group out of Varanasi with excellent videos on YT - currently fundraising for future documentaries.
6. Cyber Sipahi on Youtube and FB
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
10. Offensive Defense and Maj. Gaurav Arya
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
13. Pyara Hindustan on YT
14. Pushpendra Kulshreshtha on YT
15. MyInd Markers (myind.net). Pramod Buravalli
16. Agniveer and Sevanwaya.
17. MaridhasAnswers - YT and twitter handle - the guy has been single handedly demolishing the Dravidians and putting the right facts about Modi ji and his policies
18. Nationalist Hub (Journalist Sai Krishna)
19. Raka Lokam
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I would suggest to add Advocate J Sai Deepak and The Indic Collective Trust he is part of, to this list.
chiru
BRFite

Post by chiru »

String is missing
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The government has deployed 31 companies of RAF and CRPF in Delhi. Then there are reports of multi layer barricades, spikes etc. Bit of horse bolting and barn door.

This will be another long haul.

In view of the opening market in India we have this from the United States
https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... s-7173783/
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Tanaji wrote:The government has deployed 31 companies of RAF and CRPF in Delhi. Then there are reports of multi layer barricades, spikes etc. Bit of horse bolting and barn door.

This will be another long haul.

In view of the opening market in India we have this from the United States
https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... s-7173783/
Fantastic! State Dept is out in the open now supporting the reforms, the usual 'kadi-ninda' of cutting off internet, which I quite agree with.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

ArjunPandit wrote:folks is it possible for you to compile a list of UPI ids for them so that we can support them
1) UPIs may change over time. Better to get the links to them.
2) unfortunately there aren't that many groups that act as enablers to provide assistance to handle bureaucracy. For example, help set up FCRA. Lot of funds are lost as fees to platforms being used. The very same platforms that are anti Bharat.

India Speaks Daily
The Frustrated Indian
OCN
AKTK
The Liberal Hindu
GauNandiSewa
Neeraj Atri
Shan Sharma
India In Details

It would be nice if these social media platforms just generated the list of people they are after and we can easily choose from them.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

India needs to start seeing boycott trends for NBA, NFL, Prime, Netflix, Nike, PepsiCo, etc. Let the corporations then duke it out for upsetting the Indian cart.

Jio continues to bundle and sleep with the enemies and it should be of a concern.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Many of us are not aware of all the Indic supporters, some are regional, which makes it even more difficult.

Would somebody simply update the list I posted instead of suggestions? I agree, URLs may become non-functional after a while, so a little additional info e.g. presence mainly on YT or the web would be helpful, as would eventually a more descriptive summary eventually.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

darshan wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:folks is it possible for you to compile a list of UPI ids for them so that we can support them
1) UPIs may change over time. Better to get the links to them.
2) unfortunately there aren't that many groups that act as enablers to provide assistance to handle bureaucracy. For example, help set up FCRA. Lot of funds are lost as fees to platforms being used. The very same platforms that are anti Bharat.

India Speaks Daily
The Frustrated Indian
OCN
AKTK
The Liberal Hindu
GauNandiSewa
Neeraj Atri
Shan Sharma
India In Details

It would be nice if these social media platforms just generated the list of people they are after and we can easily choose from them.
Sham Sharma often has Abhijit Iyer Mitra on his show, not so sure about that guy's credentials, but yes, overall he (Sharma) may be Indic.

The problem is that the majority of these outlets are not in English, esp on YT which means it is harder to forward it to a general group or family that is US based. Sometimes though, regional language commentaries are that much more powerful. For example I have Sikh relatives in the US who have bought the Khalistani narrative on the Farmers protest. The hard-hitting FB video of the Sikh from Wembley shredding it is just perfect to forward to such people.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Another update.

May I request the mods to make a sticky post so that we may all be able to see at a glance who are worthy of our support and people may add to it. While we are about it, perhaps somebody can compile a separate list of anti-national journalists and websites/news outlets? We can have both of these as stickies to be updated from time to time.

3. Jaipur Dialogues
5. Prachyam - an upcoming group out of Varanasi with excellent videos on YT - currently fundraising for future documentaries.
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
9. Arnab Goswami and Republic TV - they may not need funding but can do with our support in any way we can.
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
17. MaridhasAnswers - YT and twitter handle - the guy has been single handedly demolishing the Dravidians and putting the right facts about Modi ji and his policies
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
21. The Frustrated Indian
22. OCN
23. AKTK - this guy is great, very cutting sarcasm.
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Suraj wrote:
Primus wrote:In my fantasy moments I often imagine if I had the kind of money Bezos has, what I would do with it for Indic causes. It is a good way to send the blues away.
It's NOT about money. It's about personal contribution, networking and organization.

Thousands clearly changed hands in order for the publicity managers of various western celebrities that no Indian farmer has ever heard of, to post tweets about the topic. What good came of that, other than for the handler of an uneducated teenaged 'activist' to blow the whole cover apart ?

Contributions can be of any little form. You like photoshop or image editing tools ? Create memes of the farmer atop the Red Fort pole. describing how the farmer is 'demonstrating new high yield rice planting techniques atop flags'. Or 'farmers' who have been away from their 'farms' for 3 months now, having pizza outside New Delhi, because the produce will magically take care of themselves, harvest themselves and sell themselves. Take Dhoti Roy looking sad in front of various causes, post pics of her mansion and court cases.

Far too much time is being spent on serious treatment of this. This is a bunch of organized anarchists who need to be described as anarchists on SM, or any other place online - e.g. wide circulation local language papers.

These people are not legitimate to begin with, yet so much can very easily be done to delegitimize them. What kind of struggling farmer has the time to spend even a few days away from his farm, much less months ? An example post shows the daily schedule of a real farmer, vs the schedule of a protester, in a simple JPEG. There's so much people can do sitting even in their armchairs.

The whole farm law protest is stupid. Literally dozens of laws are passed a year. This set of laws have been in discussion for close to 20 years now (see the ORF India analysis) across 5 different elected administrations. Three months of nautanki over something that's been generally defined over so long is just manufactured noise that needs to be delegitimized - something that's very easy to do if you use wit, sarcasm and irony.
Suraj San, I agree completely, there are many ways to fight back. Often though, for arm-chair warriors like me, identifying those who are doing a better job than I could and supporting them financially is easier than re-inventing the wheel myself. Not to say that we cannot do more, and most of us do. In fact what I am doing here is another little fight, making as many people respond as I can.

We can (and I constantly do, to the chagrin of my own family) post and forward selected articles, esp. from Western media that is pro-India, certainly that is against the NYT type of narrative, such information is hard to come by as there is so little of it, but something that is written by a white man is more acceptable to the deracinated Indians living here.

Everything helps, from donating money, to forwarding posts, to talking to people, to emailing others, commenting positively or negatively as the case may be on SM, writing reviews on Amazon and IMDB, everything that can be done should be done.

However, it is so much harder for full time working people with busy lives to create original content or sit in dharnas or march on the streets. We can still do a lot and I believe the first step is to identify like-minded people who are already in the fight and support them in any way we can.

Hence my attempt to create a list of such people/outlets. Hope the Mods can see it that way.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

in the meantime, we should not forget our organically grown dara hua, Popular Front of India (PFI) pasand musalman who almost became the president of India

baboo ho tho aisa. :mrgreen:

Aman Chopra has roasted this slimeball like a masala papad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uU6xzu ... e=youtu.be

Exclusive: पूर्व उपराष्ट्रपति Hamid Ansari का 'धर्मनिरपेक्ष' साक्षात्कार | Aman Chopra | Interview

AdityaVM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by AdityaVM »

Primus wrote:Another update.

27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details

Saar please add Shiksharthakam, a channel on Youtube. They make good videos defending Sanatana Dharma and actually make skits in which one of the participants actually takes on another pretending to be a JNU acolyte with typical BIF arguments against Hinduism and Dharma.

For ex.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOACyv5QMO8&t=1s[/youtube]
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

1 More humble hardworking karyakarta is Mahesh from TN. He is running campaign for BJP in the heartland of Salem against DMK. He is running a project Modi Idly. Quite famous in Salem for single handedly raising the profile of BJP in Salem.

https://twitter.com/Mahesh10816

He has provided the details for financial support on his pinned tweet.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Deleted
Last edited by vijayk on 05 Feb 2021 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
Rampy
BRFite

Post by Rampy »

vijayk wrote:
iMac_too
@iMac_too
·
Feb 3
Went through all this. Theirs (ecosystem) wasn't a very high tech operation. If electronic surveillance of our intel apparatus is tracking it, they should have nipped it in the bud or more worrisome part if such low brow propaganda op isn't on our intel radar we are in deep sh!t
:evil:
I think people are still missing parts of the puzzle. It stuck me whan i saw the lone sikh soldier showing solidarity... grand plan i think is to destabalize and create a coiup of sorts against modi. What we are seeing now are just small steps they ahve taken... imagine Sikhs killed on 26th Jan what happens to Sikhs in Army? Now its Jats vs Gujjar and Sikhs. Thats 40% of our Voluntary force. Can we still call ourselves strng nation if even 1 or 2 folks in military create nuisance? That seeds doubts on the entire nation and doubts in case we have the atual 2 front war... what will India do.
I am sure Intel knew... by allowing it to play out now they have exposed it... giving better chance for military to handle the situation and stop the big play. Its like loosing elephant to save the queen in Chess
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

It is surprising to see constant crying in the hope that the problem will run away. If people think that the government of the day is incapable to address the security challenges (internal and external), please take some time to look at the accomplishments. If the idea is to do a Shalya role, then of course, it is always possible. A video on SM without verification is being extrapolated to 40% of Indian armed forces. Sky is falling would be a more appropriate and compact way of expressing such information.
Rampy
BRFite

Post by Rampy »

Its not about rona dhona, folks who started this process had a very clear agenda even in 2019. Soros himself mentioned that is aim is to overthrow Modi. How will he do it? people wont and democratically he will win. He is learning from history, how we kicked Brit$hits, it was naval coup that broke their back.
its started with end in mind and looking at piece meal is not going to help us. This is not a annual plan for them
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

To all those claiming ‘there must be a sinister hidden plan to push Modi out’:

You’re wrong. It’s the completely obvious and openly stated plan. They’ve been saying it since 2014.

This is a result of the two GEs. The elite who ran the country for 60 years occupy not just the opposition, but a joke of an opposition, with a mere 51 seats now . They are a nobody in LS, often powerless in RS, unable to have the privilege of positions with committees...

They have no legitimate way to push Modi out . They are going to depend entirely on making him look bad and disgracing him instead.

What legitimacy do these people have ? Nothing . To take them on, one must focus on taking apart those people’s claim to legitimacy.
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

He is learning from history, how we kicked Brit$hits, it was naval coup that broke their back.
We can see where this is heading. Of course, there is a huge difference between the power base of a democratically elected government headed by Indians and a foreign colonial government whose authority rests on military force. One mistake these people make is that their prejudices don't let them see how hugely popular PM Modi is. Trying to overthrow him by force is one manifestation of that.

Also, people who owe allegiance to their caste more than the nation have no place in the armed forces.
The system of caste-based recruitment by the Brits was explicitly designed to keep us divided and is long overdue for reform.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Srutayus wrote:One mistake these people make is that their prejudices don't let them see how hugely popular PM Modi is. Trying to overthrow him by force is one manifestation of that.
That would be one mistake. The other one is that their prejudices don't let them see what exactly he is. To them, he's an uneducated (low caste) tea-seller, who managed to make it big. One of those "right-time-right-place to capitalize on the Zeitgeist" guys. A rabble-rouser like Hitler, whose sole mode of operation (and in fact, the only mode of operation he knows) is to brutalize all opposition, burn the parliament building, muzzle the press, have minorities for breakfast.

This is why they were fully confident that the police would open fire on the protesters, and they were even ready with dozens of ambulances. That the police would behave any other way, was not a possibility which they even remotely entertained. Because, you see, that would be truly unthinkable for Hitler.

What a catch-22. They went looking for mass graves in Gujarat. Because the unsophisticated uneducated dictator Modi would most certainly have done that. They didn't find any mass graves. Does that mean Modi didn't do that? Wha-at?? That is unthinkable!! It means Modi was very cunning about hiding those mass graves. But but - that would mean he ain't so unsophisticated, boorish, brazen! OK people, focus. We're missing the obvious here. He hid them in plain sight, and we never even saw them! Think like a Modi. Where can those graves be, hmm...?

The problem with constantly peddling propaganda, is that the peddler soon starts believing it, and getting consumed by it. It's a one-way ticket to insanity.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

"Another update.

3. Jaipur Dialogues
4. VRA TV - Vive..."

Excellent list. PGurus run by Shree Iyer is very good. Abhijeet Iyer Mitra appears frequently, and half the time he makes astute and accurate comments, the other half... NewsX with the main anchor RIshabh Gulati is very patriotic and nationalistic. Accentuates the positive about India, and takes on India's adversaries like China, Pakistan and anti-India individuals in the US, UK and elsewhere.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
22. OCN
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details
Few additions that i follow...

Sangam talks
dharma dispatch
Centre for Indic studies
Nilesh Oak
Prabodhan Manch mumbai
Nehal Tyagi
Tiwary Bhaiya
Mamta kale
payal rohatgi
sukhi chahal
Rj Raunak
Pratipaksha
Nitin Shukla
Last edited by ritesh on 05 Feb 2021 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Polling for by-elections of two Rajya Sabha seats in Gujarat on 1st March
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/04/ ... 1st-march/
New Delhi: The Election Commission of India has announced by-elections for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha, polling for which shall take place on 1st March. Two seats are vacant after demise of then sitting Rajya Sabha members Ahmed Patel and Abhay Bhardwaj. The Election Commission has decided to hold two separate bye-election which means ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is comfortably going to win both seats. As expected, polling date for Rajya Sabha by-polls has been fixed in tune of the State assembly session. So in case polling is required, the MLAs will be present in capital Gandhinagar. However polling will be required only if more than two candidates are in fray. As this is by-election, and not regular election, voting is going to be exercised separately for each of two seats, and therefore BJP is all set to win both seats. In such scenario, if opposition Congress stays away from fielding its candidate, BJP’s two candidates will be declared victorious unopposed and the verdict will be clear on February 18, the last date of filing nominations itself.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

100 Years Of Chauri Chaura Incident: PM Modi Says Freedom Fighters Did Not Get Deserving Mention In History; Pays Homage To Baba Raghavdas And Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/100-years ... n-malaviya
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Chauri Chaura Centenary Utsav celebrations in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Organised by the government of Uttar Pradesh, the celebrations mark the tribute to the freedom fighters who fought against the British 100 years ago.

Modi said that the celebrations will help the younger generations to know the contribution of Baba Raghavdas and Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in standing up and protecting the people of the region. He said that it was due to the efforts of Baba Raghavdas and Malaviya that a number of freedom fighters could be saved from the death sentence.
The Utsav celebrates the contribution of the people of Chauri Chaura and places around Chauri Chaura in India's freedom movement. Modi said that he offers his respects to the people of Chauri Chaura, who gave a new direction to the freedom struggle. He added that the incident 100 years ago added a huge message and meaning to the freedom struggle and it continues to inspire us.

He said that the efforts to celebrate the centenary of the Chaura Chauri incident is an important development at a time when India is celebrating 75 years of Independence, and those people who sacrificed their lives were not given the deserving mention in history.

The celebrations will continue through the year through different cultural facets. Deepotsava -- in the memory of the freedom fighters and brave soldiers of India will mark the state government's tribute.

UP Chief minister Yogi Adityanath said that the celebrations are a mark of respect and tribute to those who gave a new direction to the freedom movement on 4 February 1922.

Adityanath said that the struggle faced by the freedom fighters will be remembered through continuing efforts at the important milestones and symbols across the state, of those brave Indians who have laid their lives between 1857 and 1947. Different cultural facets will mark the celebrations.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this tweet was made by the kerala congress and it is directly from the thunberg playbook and it is dated the 18 of Jan

they have deleted this tweet and a govt investigation is ongoing as to how the pappu congis in kerala did this on the 18 and how much of coordination there was with the BIF and how did they communicate

that the congis are neck deep in the conspiracy is without any shred of doubt

image via opIndia

edited to add second image
Last edited by chetak on 05 Feb 2021 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

chetak wrote:
For point 6....
The action was vandalism of the Indian mission in Rome by Khalistan elements.
BIF wanted to showcase this as the result of iron fist of modi to stop peaceful march of farmers to Redfort. But Indian police did not do anything and some people hoisted the religios flag overthrowing the indian flag.

I think we should start linking the checklist to incidents that happen.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
22. OCN
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details
FREE
UPWORD
Agniveer

all must be supported, in my opinion.

Thanks Primus ji for this initiative. I support the request to make this a sticky-- in fact, I think it merits its own thread (just a collection of resources, with examples of their work, and links for anyone to contribute/support as desired). The list could be added to as more and more resources are discovered.
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

Updated

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
22. OCN
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details
29. Sangam talks
30. dharma dispatch
31. Centre for Indic studies
32. Nilesh Oak
33. Prabodhan Manch mumbai
34. Nehal Tyagi
35. Tiwary Bhaiya
36. Mamta kale
37. payal rohatgi
38. sukhi chahal
39. Rj Raunak
40. Pratipaksha
41. Nitin Shukla
42. FREE
43. UPWORD - Great YT channel with long and very intellectual discussions; important for winning back the narrative
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Carvaka Podcast on Youtube by Kushal Mehra

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPxuu ... KSsm123Vww

Please add that to the list as well. Sometime he collaborates with Sham Sharma as well
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Primus wrote:
Sham Sharma often has Abhijit Iyer Mitra on his show, not so sure about that guy's credentials, but yes, overall he (Sharma) may be Indic.
Primus Ji,

i have watched a few of Sham's show and can say he is a good Indic. he has an english channel as well. i know he invites Abhijit Iyer Mitra quite often but does not agree with him always.

his show has a good Meme review that trolls our leftists
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

Updated
Updated

3. Jaipur Dialogues
7. Ekal Vidyalaya
8. Capital TV on YT
11. Swarajya online
12. India Post
19. Raka Lokam
20. India Speaks Daily
22. OCN
24. The Liberal Hindu
25. GauNandiSewa
26. Neeraj Atri
27. Sham Sharma
28. India In Details
29. Sangam talks
30. dharma dispatch
31. Centre for Indic studies
32. Nilesh Oak
33. Prabodhan Manch mumbai
34. Nehal Tyagi
35. Tiwary Bhaiya
36. Mamta kale
37. payal rohatgi
38. sukhi chahal
39. Rj Raunak
40. Pratipaksha
41. Nitin Shukla
42. FREE
43. UPWORD - Great YT channel with long and very intellectual discussions; important for winning back the narrative
44. Carvaka Podcast on Youtube by Kushal Mehra. Great content and lengthy intellectual discussions. important for narrative building. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPxuu ... KSsm123Vww
45. String channel on YT; hard hitting and fearless
46. "Nationalist Hub" TV channel in Telugu. Folks from Nationalist Hub are perhaps the only TV channel in the country who went to Kashmir & Laddakh, and performed a Rudrabhishekam ritual on the banks of Indus River for the destruction of India's enemies and safety of our troops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOod_HiHt8