2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
V_Raman
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by V_Raman »

vijayk wrote:I have more terrible thought. I think PAPPU and his handlers are trying to see if they can do Indira Gandhi on Modi by Sardars.
please remove this post. this line of thinking should not be written. 1984 != what is happening now.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

I think they are trying to get Modi to declare emergency. they have been trying that for some time now. that is the only way to dull his reach and draw equivalence with CONgress
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Thank you, RD Ji, Srutayus Ji and everyone who has contributed to the list.

I am gladdened considerably that there is indeed a good number of people who are Indic in nature and produce content that is worth reading/listening to and forwarding.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Travelled hundreds of kilometres to meet Veer Bahadur Singh Ji. He is 92 years old and hails from Kohat Tehsil of Rawalpindi in Pakistan. He was a teenager when in March of 1947 a mob of “Peaceful Community” attacked his village & demanded one Hindu or Sikh Girl if villagers wanted to save their lives. His father, who was told to deal with “Ghulam Rasul(leader of the mob)” refused the offer. He knew that 100-150 households of Hindus & Sikhs won’t be able to hold the mob for long. He Came back home, took out his Khanda(Double Edged Sword) & asked 24 women of his house to come into the room. Every lady’s head was chopped off by his father & not a single lady resisted or cried. Teenager Veer Bahadur was standing and watching everything in front of his eyes. He said, I didn’t cry when I watched it. But I cried my entire life whenever I remember my sisters, sister in laws, aunts etc. Even today, he cried in front of me.
Today, these Khalistanis & Modi Haters are ally of same “Peacefuls”. Learnt nothing from history, It’s a shame.
From the fb wall of Vaibhav Singh of Defensive offense
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

^This list is great, but is not enough to directly combat the kind of propaganda warfare that we have seen over the past few months. In fact they are two separate things.

These channels have 80% of their audience who are on the same wavelength already and form basically an echo chamber where they are preaching to the choir, perhaps supporting them might help the 20% or so of fence sitters.

Combating the overseas propagandists, defending ourselves in the western perception wars and conducting our own influence operations requires a whole different set of skills, people and methods and most importantly coordinated and relentless action. Let us not be under the illusion that these channels can counter that directly - perhaps indirectly if they disseminate information to people who can take them on, but it's not enough. As it is our folks are not organized and coordinated, otherwise we wouldn't have semi-literate Khalistanis creating such a big storm against us on social media and practically unchecked perception warfare. We need a concentrated effort and the govt needs to be involved to a large extent as well.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

There is PGurus as well, Sri Iyer, the founder and the host of his Youtube show does a good job but i simply cannot stand his admiration for two-faced SuSwamy and the frequent guest, hotel management grad masquerading as "Strategic and defense expert" Abhijit Iyer-Mitra, his pathological hatred for BJP and NaMo makes him a bigger partisan than Rajdeep Sardesai. Other notable mentions worth following are "Sablokatantra", he has a terrific sense of humor and is gaining followers on youtube rapidly (around 630k in a short period), most of his videos are <10 mins long, there is also Sahil Chandel's 'The Day media'. We need to get pro-dharma channels to a level where they have enough subscribers to rival the liberal trash like the 'Lallantop' or that charlatan Dhruv Rat-ee. One of my personal favorites is Arij Ajakia, a non-resident Pakistani who is a dual citizen of France and England has a better perspective and understanding of India than most resident Indians.

By the way, youtube unsurprisingly is a notoriously biased platform. Many patriotic youtubers have been demonetized by Google and most of the times no reason is given.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Bart S wrote:^This list is great, but is not enough to directly combat the kind of propaganda warfare that we have seen over the past few months. In fact they are two separate things.

These channels have 80% of their audience who are on the same wavelength already and form basically an echo chamber where they are preaching to the choir, perhaps supporting them might help the 20% or so of fence sitters.

Combating the overseas propagandists, defending ourselves in the western perception wars and conducting our own influence operations requires a whole different set of skills, people and methods and most importantly coordinated and relentless action. Let us not be under the illusion that these channels can counter that directly - perhaps indirectly if they disseminate information to people who can take them on, but it's not enough. As it is our folks are not organized and coordinated, otherwise we wouldn't have semi-literate Khalistanis creating such a big storm against us on social media and practically unchecked perception warfare. We need a concentrated effort and the govt needs to be involved to a large extent as well.
Yes, after the Shaheenbagh and the latest shenanigans of Rihaana, Mia Khalifa, Greta Thunberg tweeting about India's agricultural laws, i was wondering what is it that the government can do to win perception war and counter the propaganda in the west. The ministry of Tourism under NaMo is very savvy and have a whole host of instagrammers and youtubers who promote India, Indian food, Indian culture, architecture, sites etc. there is no reason why something similar cannot be done for countering propaganda about citizenship, womens safety or farm laws in India. Secondly, have a tactical understanding with anti-left media houses in the west. NY Post, Washington Examiner and Brietbart had articles able Greta's "oopsie" moment and how the idiotic child has become a tool in the hands of globalists, if the left uses BBC, Huffington, WaPo, NYT then there's no reason why we cannot counter it through their rival channels and newspapers.

All said and done we will forever be fighting with our hands tied until and unless we block these foreign owned social media and messaging platforms and build local ones. Not that local ones wont be biased but atleast we wont see a Greta Thunberg get on Chingari or Tooter to tweet about India's farm laws.

Internally though if BJP wants to survive beyond NaMo then they need to develop a killer instinct like Congress. Despite the split in Congress in 1968, Indira ruled ruthlessly for another 16 yrs because she constantly played one against the other. She took on the commie labor unions by creating Congress backed ones inside factories, she took on Congress(O) and later Janata party and CPI backed student unions by creating congress backed ones and poured lakhs into student body elections, same with the kisan unions, news papers, babu unions etc. Heck ! She created Bhindranwale and Bal Thackeray too in a way. You need such cut throat personalities for BJP to long last else they'll forever be playing defense.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Ambar wrote:
Bart S wrote:^This list is great, but is not enough to directly combat the kind of propaganda warfare that we have seen over the past few months. In fact they are two separate things.

Yes, after the Shaheenbagh and the latest shenanigans of Rihaana, Mia Khalifa, Greta Thunberg tweeting about India's agricultural laws, i was wondering what is it that the government can do to win perception war and counter the propaganda in the west. The ministry of Tourism under NaMo is very savvy and have a whole host of instagrammers and youtubers who promote India, Indian food, Indian culture, architecture, sites etc. there is no reason why something similar cannot be done for countering propaganda about citizenship, womens safety or farm laws in India. Secondly, have a tactical understanding with anti-left media houses in the west. NY Post, Washington Examiner and Brietbart had articles able Greta's "oopsie" moment and how the idiotic child has become a tool in the hands of globalists, if the left uses BBC, Huffington, WaPo, NYT then there's no reason why we cannot counter it through their rival channels and newspapers.

All said and done we will forever be fighting with our hands tied until and unless we block these foreign owned social media and messaging platforms and build local ones. Not that local ones wont be biased but atleast we wont see a Greta Thunberg get on Chingari or Tooter to tweet about India's farm laws.

Internally though if BJP wants to survive beyond NaMo then they need to develop a killer instinct like Congress. Despite the split in Congress in 1968, Indira ruled ruthlessly for another 16 yrs because she constantly played one against the other. She took on the commie labor unions by creating Congress backed ones inside factories, she took on Congress(O) and later Janata party and CPI backed student unions by creating congress backed ones and poured lakhs into student body elections, same with the kisan unions, news papers, babu unions etc. Heck ! She created Bhindranwale and Bal Thackeray too in a way. You need such cut throat personalities for BJP to long last else they'll forever be playing defense.
As BRamanji used to say, you can't ride the tiger for too long, and eventually get devoured by the tiger.

Anyway, I think this dumbo Greta has some nuisance value. She should be propped up by nationalist elements once in a while to get hold of the nuggets like this toolkit.
SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

The way this 'Farmer' protest issue is going on - I guess all over India, there will be soon some level of blowback against Sikh Farmers and the foreign Sikh entities beghind them. But i guess Delhi people will still vote for AAP just to get some freebies and AAP will thwart most actions to prevent the disruption of normal life in Delhi by enabling such deliberately created 'protests' to fester into unnecessarily big proportions.

What is sickening is that Lady Journalists have started complaining that when they go to these illegally created camps - their posteriors i.e. backsides are getting pinched by the protestors. I remember the KPS Gill - who bravely finished of the Khalistani Insurgency in Punjab in late 1980s & early 1990s through his own tough strategies- was also convicted by the courts for pinching the backside of a lady IAS officer. Let us also not forget that current CM of Punjab Captain Amrinder Singh is no gentleman in any way considering that he himself is in a very publically known live-in relationship with a Pakistani Journalist Aroosa Alam (who not only lives in India inspite of not being an Indian citizen but is also connected to Pakistani Military via her Famous Mother).

105 Year Old Lady Farmer selected for 2021's Padma Shri Award
There is a need to amplify the story of simple, happy, less greedy, self-sufficent farmer like the 105 year old lady featured in below video (wonderful choice for 2021 Padma Shri award) and compare them with the richer, subsidy pampered 'Farmers' protesting using violence.

My request - please share this video in your groups and I hope the protesting Sikh Farmers get to know about this lady's organic farming practice too.

Mansingh'Ji - Special request to you also to share the above video among your groups too.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

On Capital tv there is a excellent series on preferdy of moslems of undivided India by Prakhar Srivastava. Pls listen and spread... Thought provoking and destroying fake narrative of sickulars
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Chaiwala input. PM spoke to Biden yesterday. Among other topics, PM expressed GOI's displeasure that an internal matter of India has become a political football for woke people in US celebrity culture who have no clue what the issues actually are... with the result that a whole nation & its democratically elected leadership are being widely maligned by high-profile SM influencers for no valid reason.

If such campaigns are allowed to slide unchallenged, Biden was told, this sort of propaganda has the capacity to establish itself in the US mainstream discourse... especially when facilitated by partisan social media platforms. The knock-on effects would certainly go on to impact relations at many levels, including trade.

Biden promised to look into the matter. Since then, as a show of good faith, DOS has commissioned Sadanand Dhume at WSJ to write an article that (while sleazy in its own right and also taking shots at Modi)... primarily focuses on targeting the "woke left" propaganda against GOI (on economic & environment-related grounds) as misguided.

Take it FWIW. Comes from someone with a little access.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

Ambar wrote:There is PGurus as well, Sri Iyer, the founder and the host of his Youtube show does a good job but i simply cannot stand his admiration for two-faced SuSwamy and the frequent guest, hotel management grad masquerading as "Strategic and defense expert" Abhijit Iyer-Mitra, his pathological hatred for BJP and NaMo makes him a bigger partisan than Rajdeep Sardesai. Other notable mentions worth following are "Sablokatantra", he has a terrific sense of humor and is gaining followers on youtube rapidly (around 630k in a short period), most of his videos are <10 mins long, there is also Sahil Chandel's 'The Day media'. We need to get pro-dharma channels to a level where they have enough subscribers to rival the liberal trash like the 'Lallantop' or that charlatan Dhruv Rat-ee. One of my personal favorites is Arij Ajakia, a non-resident Pakistani who is a dual citizen of France and England has a better perspective and understanding of India than most resident Indians.

By the way, youtube unsurprisingly is a notoriously biased platform. Many patriotic youtubers have been demonetized by Google and most of the times no reason is given.
Likewise on Sri Iyer while doing yoeman service to greater good of indic cause just bcos of his closeness Suswamyji had deleted a full one an half hr long interview of Puspendraji from Pgurus just bcos he tweeted his displeasure of Suswamy on a topic. Such kind of self goal needs to avoid i think.

+ Sahil and Sabloktantra are good
And there is Satya Sanatan of Ankur Arya, Mukesh Khanna ji via Bhishma intl YT, Abhinav Prakash, Raj Vedam, TAG tv of Tahir Gora, Stratnews Global of Nitin Gokhale are some worthy additions to the list.
Last edited by ritesh on 05 Feb 2021 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I hope Modi did not stoop to discussing social media with Biden.

At any rate all I can do is shake a fist at Mia Khalifa.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Congress doing same thing what some Indians did thousands years back. They made pact with outsiders to defeat local king. It never worked in Indian favor. sometimes history repeats itself.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

sanjaykumar wrote:I hope Modi did not stoop to discussing social media with Biden.

At any rate all I can do is shake a fist at Mia Khalifa.
Information warfare (of which social media is a key theatre) is being taken seriously even at the PMO level because it is serious. I for one am glad of this.

Any one tweet from a given celebrity is trivial at best. But a discourse is being constructed that cumulatively has the capacity to influence relations between countries quite profoundly.

The White House, after claiming that social media discourse has fueled everything from the Ukraine civil war to the Rohingya tensions in Myanmar to alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election to the Capitol riot last month, can hardly feign indifference when an 'ally' takes them to task over the same thing.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Politics makes strange bedfellows, Congress shaking hands with Khalistanis to malign Modi/India.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Trump couldn’t save himself from SM, is potus going to save India?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

It's not about asking anyone to save India.

It is letting the Americans know at the highest level that we see what's going on, we know what the game is, and...particularly because it seems to have intensified with a new administration taking charge of the White House... we'd like to know where the new administration stands on this kind of thing.

Hence the article from Dhume (a rabid Modi hater in his own right) in the WSJ... as a CBM of sorts. The GOTUS got its proxy mouthpiece to offer at least a nominal challenge to what was becoming the sole narrative in US media (conventional & social) on the Indian farm bills.

If nothing else it reveals that every single thing published in the US media under the guise of "news", certainly international news, is lifafa regurgitation of some payer's talking points.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Dhume had made an appearance on the you tube program the hill. Explaining the need for the farm laws in early January as well. So his writing in WSJ would be consistent with the earlier views.

Not sure that he would write at the behest of any government in this respect.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Dhume is married to Alyssa Ayres. Ayres is head of South Asia desk at the Council for Foreign Relations... a neoliberal think-tank with deep ties to the Biden Administration's inner circle (see https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/counci ... D000032904) and particularly to its State Department. Ayres previously worked in Obama's State Dept (2010-2013), also at the "South Asia" desk.

Dhume's access as a reporter to the Washington DC insider circuit comes from this proximity. Anyone can draw their own conclusions on why he writes what he writes.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/counci ... D000032904
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vimal wrote:Politics makes strange bedfellows, Congress shaking hands with Khalistanis to malign Modi/India.
LTTE had killed one of the Congress leaders (and from the Nehru-Ghandi clan) and what is the party's stance when it comes to the terrorists & sympathisers serving life sentence for the crime at Vellore Central Prison, TN? There are still plans to get them released. And Priyanka & Sonia combo also had talked about "pardoning" the criminals etc.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Pratyush wrote:Dhume had made an appearance on the you tube program the hill. Explaining the need for the farm laws in early January as well. So his writing in WSJ would be consistent with the earlier views.

Not sure that he would write at the behest of any government in this respect.
Sadanand Dhume BREAKS DOWN Farmer Protests In India: 'Modi's Most Serious Political Challenge"

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

sanjaykumar wrote:Trump couldn’t save himself from SM, is potus going to save India?
Modi govt is pro-active, this will reveal how "woke" biden administration is going to be wrt India. GoI can prepare accordingly, not that biden will call rihanna khalifa & Twitter to stand down.
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:Trump couldn’t save himself from SM, is potus going to save India?
Modi govt is pro-active, this will reveal how "woke" biden administration is going to be wrt India. GoI can prepare accordingly, not that biden will call rihanna khalifa & Twitter to stand down.
I have a feeling that Biden administration is/will play good cop/bad cop. Meena Harris might lead the woke bad cops.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Rudradev wrote:Dhume is married to Alyssa Ayres. Ayres is head of South Asia desk at the Council for Foreign Relations... a neoliberal think-tank with deep ties to the Biden Administration's inner circle (see https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/counci ... D000032904) and particularly to its State Department. Ayres previously worked in Obama's State Dept (2010-2013), also at the "South Asia" desk.

Dhume's access as a reporter to the Washington DC insider circuit comes from this proximity. Anyone can draw their own conclusions on why he writes what he writes.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/counci ... D000032904
+1 Rudradevji. Market forces are holier than god for WSJ and The article is a backhanded compliment begrudgingly written like you pointed out. Otherwise wsj should write Modi is a messenger of god providing market prices for farmers!!!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

PM Narendra Modi’s niece fails to get party ticket
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s niece, Sonal Modi, who had sought the BJP nomination to contest the Ahmedabad civic body polls, on Thursday failed to get a ticket with the party citing new rules for candidates.

The BJP announced its candidates for the coming elections to the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC), but Sonal Modi’s name does not figure in the list.

The rules are the same for everybody, state BJP president C R Paatil said when asked the denial of the ticket to Sonal Modi. The Gujarat BJP recently announced that relatives of party leaders will not be considered for tickets for the upcoming polls.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Kati wrote: Anyway, I think this dumbo Greta has some nuisance value. She should be propped up by nationalist elements once in a while to get hold of the nuggets like this toolkit.
Greta (like Malala) is just a dummy front for a larger operation. It would be her handers who manage her twitter account, and who hence slipped up this time.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/poetic- ... skyrocket/

If this is true, she is not a prestitute, she is a pro.......!
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Govt Partners With Zomato To Take Street Food Vendors Online
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/govt-part ... ors-online
Under the MoU, initially MoHUA and Zomato will run a pilot program by on-boarding 300 vendors across six cities namely – Bhopal, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Vadodara.

The street vendors will be helped with PAN and fssai registration, training on technology/ partner app usage, menu digitization and pricing, hygiene and packaging best practices. Upon the successful completion of the pilot, MoHUA and Zomato plan to expand this initiative across the country in phases.

The Housing Affairs Ministry had earlier entered into an MoU with Swiggy on 5 October 2020 and has now joined hands with Zomato to empower street food vendors with digital technology and facilitate greater income earning opportunities by being present on a popular food-tech platforms.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/rakesh- ... e-details/

After the 26th January insurrection, Rakesh Tikait has made another ‘promise’ ahead of his call for Chakka Jam on the February 6th. Rakesh Tikait has said that the Chakka Jam will not take place inside the premises of Delhi but outside the premises and everyone who would be ‘stuck’ would be provided food and water.

BKU leader and the mastermind behind the farmer protest, that led to an insurrection on the 26th of July, has this time around claimed that the three-hour-long Chakka jam is going to be ‘peaceful’.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Read with this the news about PM Modi's brother stages dharna at Lucknow airport.

Report reads "Prime Minister Narendra Modi's brother Prahlad Modi staged a dharna at the Lucknow airport on Wednesday, alleging that police did not let his supporters reach there". Is Modi's family also now getting involved in politics big time, and on the way to Nehru-Ghandi II? Modi's USP has been that he is a no-family-man, and so has no reasons to loot the country or prop up one's own family. But that does not seem to be true. This brother of his seems to be also getting too active and throwing tantrums.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ritesh wrote:On Capital tv there is a excellent series on preferdy of moslems of undivided India by Prakhar Srivastava. Pls listen and spread... Thought provoking and destroying fake narrative of sickulars
please consider adding NK Sood's ISRG - Indian Security Research Group youtube channel to the list
vhirani
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vhirani »

Report reads "Prime Minister Narendra Modi's brother Prahlad Modi staged a dharna at the Lucknow airport on Wednesday, alleging that police did not let his supporters reach there". Is Modi's family also now getting involved in politics big time, and on the way to Nehru-Ghandi II? Modi's USP has been that he is a no-family-man, and so has no reasons to loot the country or prop up one's own family. But that does not seem to be true. This brother of his seems to be also getting too active and throwing tantrums.
Prahlad Modi has been involved with farming groups and Union for long time holding various positions. Even when Modi was CM. So nothing new here. Despite opposing each other sometime the personal relationship between them is amicable.
The rule that his family members are forbidden to visit him at this office in Gujarat also hold for Delhi.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sachin wrote:
vimal wrote:Politics makes strange bedfellows, Congress shaking hands with Khalistanis to malign Modi/India.
LTTE had killed one of the Congress leaders (and from the Nehru-Ghandi clan) and what is the party's stance when it comes to the terrorists & sympathisers serving life sentence for the crime at Vellore Central Prison, TN? There are still plans to get them released. And Priyanka & Sonia combo also had talked about "pardoning" the criminals etc.
For them its all about votes.
What happens to nation is their least concern
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

RaGaXi from Zehru clan.
Rahul Gandhi shares a list of dictators starting with ‘M’, conveniently leaves out Chinese dictator Mao Zedong
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/rahul-g ... ao-zedong/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:RaGaXi from Zehru clan.
Rahul Gandhi shares a list of dictators starting with ‘M’, conveniently leaves out Chinese dictator Mao Zedong
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/rahul-g ... ao-zedong/
did we all forget

maino the dictator who ruled India through maun mohan
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Now here is the Video on Mo Dhaliwal on Khalistani Cause

and we are simply supposed to hand it over to them like a bunch of sheep, right because they are asking so nicely

800-900 Hindus have not been able to establish a Hindu rashtra, even though we own all of the land and yet a bunch of jokers numbering maybe 30-40 million are going to establish khalistan by hiding behind a bunch of "farmers" and hoping to create a global backlash by getting many of these :farmers" killed so some ***** star can tweet again.

a lot of these guys' families came from pakistan and many were butchered by the same pakis during the partition riots when the Hindus gave them shelter.

and today, those very pakis who attacked them are their friends and those very Hindus who sheltered them have become their enemies.

among the biggest khalistani supporters in punjab are the turbaned politicos starting with amarinder, siddhu and the badals.

WATCH VIDEO via@NavroopSingh_

and decide for yourself why the "farmers" are agitating and why the BIF is so forcefully supporting it under the guise of "supporting" the "farmers"

Last edited by chetak on 05 Feb 2021 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

chetak wrote: did we all forget

maino the dictator who ruled India through maun mohan
or mamata the dictator :mrgreen:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

This can't be. There must be some mistake. No plea goes unheard.
Supreme Court refuses to entertain plea against new WhatsApp privacy policy
https://www.wionews.com/india-news/supr ... icy-361543
A bench headed by Chief Justice S A Bobde observed that this issue is already being heard by the Delhi High Court and the petitioner can choose the suitable remedy.

The bench, also comprising justices A S Bopanna and V Ramasubramanian, was hearing a plea filed by the Confederation of All India Traders which had sought a direction to the Centre to intervene in the matter and frame guidelines to govern large technology-based companies such as WhatsApp Inc., Facebook Inc. and Facebook India Online Services Private Limited.

The plea, filed through advocate Vivek Narayan Sharma, had said that the public interest litigation (PIL) was necessitated due to the alleged failure of the Centre in carrying out its constitutional duty and responsibility to protect the rights to privacy and freedom of speech and expression of the citizens of India.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

The age old trick.

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami announces waiver on Rs.12,110cr farm loans from cooperative banks
https://www.wionews.com/india-news/tami ... nks-361552