2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Aditya_V »

RajaRudra wrote:
AshishA wrote:A bajrang dal member was killed/mob lynched in Delhi over a issue related to ram mandir donation drive. His name was Rinku Sharma. He was lynched/stabbed in the back at his house around midnight yesterday. It's been 24 hours since this has happened.

This is how it is covered in mainstream media
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/2 ... 869017.cms

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/o ... 40107.html

It was reported as man stabbed after brawl at Birthday party..... The level of disinformation in this staggering.
This news is really killing my peace of mind. There is a BJP govt in the center.(use less to average hindu). May be of some use to rich businessmen.

BJP i feel had forgotten the the core voters who had kept the party afloat for decades. While i am in full support for what they are doing
with respect to long term national interest and prosperity, i am feeling confused with respect to their action with regard to Hindu protection and organizing. What is the purpose of prosperity and rule, if that does not prevent conversion(by coercion by Christians) and sporadic daily killings by muslims. Delhi police must have encountered the the four persons (total 40 + persons involved) a. Amit shaw i feel should just stick to party affairs and let the Home ministry be under the able and actionable person. As of now, in the street there is no much different for hindus to roam in both UPS/NDA rule.
Yes they will do this all openly correct and Media will report honestly right and you want to give a clean chit to the AAP-INC-Left Media and international ecosystem which is providing cover for such a person to do such a crime and get away with it.

your post is like blame rape victims for Rape, if there is rage it should be at the Murderer and the Ecosystem that is backing him.
Last edited by Aditya_V on 12 Feb 2021 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

Media is already tilting it as birthday brawl. The sad thing is the boy had donated blood to the wife of the accused just a year before.
Delhi Police could have given the truth as it is saying its religious hate crime. Victims mother told media that the mob is shouting ola-uber all the while and the victim never stopped "Jai Shri Ram" even while getting beaten and knifed. I feel frustrated that police had not even calling spade a spade(literally) and the DP is under Home Ministry.
Still i will vote for BJP in the upcoming elections and also very sure BJP will not get more than 3 %. I am voting BJP because i feel its the only available option in the long civilizational war and there is no better alternative to BJP.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

We all sad and rage at the crime, but it must focused and directed at the right place.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

i am feeling let down. More by the statement of DP than by the action of peaceful(know their behavior for decades now).
This is my last post on this issue, Don't want use this forum as a ventilator to drain my rage and inability.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the buggers are fully expecting relations and trade including the massive trade imbalance in china's favor to go back to the pre ladakh stage.

all cheeni transgressions should be forgiven and forgotten :mrgreen:

AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Any long term solutions that govt can implement? I wish the system shown in minority report movie becomes a reality soon. Prevent crimes before they happen.

I believe all these incidents are a reaction by the peaceful community to assert themselves on the street and win brutal victories after electoral losses. Before Modi era, the govt openly sided with them on every matter and they used to think themselves as descendants of Mughals to whom everyone bows their head down.

But after Modi came, they become really really insecure. According to them, Modi and Yogi are killers of peaceful community. And their rise to power unsettles them. Hence, they try to assert the dominance that was (in their perception) lost by doing these kinds of street violence.

These street violence has 3 types of people. First the foot soldiers. They are expendable and in front of the mob. They carry out the acts of violence. They are also minors who cannot be prosecuted under normal IPC. They get off with just a slap on the wrist. That is the reason they are used in the front. Their families need to be roped by threatening auction of property to recover the property damage costs.

Second type of people are the supporters. They actively support the group by shouting religious slurs etc etc
But they never participate directly in the violence. They are at the back of the crowd. These guys need to be IDed through cctv and then action should be taken against them

Third are the instigators. The most dangerous, the ones that need to punished the most and their voices curtailed. These are Twitter celebs, influencers, mullahs, imams etc. These guys are the ones that escape punishment every single time with a combination of money or networks, or law loopholes, or by putting pressure on govt or by creating a narrative of victimhood. There needs to be a database of all these guys and every means possible should be used against them. Their venomous tongue needs to be sealed, especially on social media. Like Donald Trump was deleted from social media. Same should be done.

But the one that is most shocking is the psychology of these violence. From what I have read, Rinku donated blood to the wife of the accused when she was pregnant a month before. They had been good neighbours. So what led these guys to suddenly kill their neighbours? This pattern is repeated everywhere. Its the good next door neighbour that becomes the most violent. I am not knowledgeable about that, so I will comment no further.

Now how to combat all these crimes?
Option 1. Retaliate. Use street muscle to fight street battles. Tbh this will be pyrhic victory. Large scale riots are never good for any country. It might satisfy the bloodlust of many people. But in the long run we will lose. Neither can it be used to justify that these acts of violence will make things peaceful for in the long run. Periodic violence is also not what we desire. Violence will weaken the economy and a weakened economy will lead to more joblessness more frustration more anger and more violence.

Option 2. Chinese style surveillance. Improving response time of police. Increasing the strength of police to reasonable levels. Now, we have to understand that Chinese are paranoid about protests, violence etc. They work fanatically to prevent any sort of violence which might escalate into major crisis for the CCP. And they cannot use violence against everyone and every protestor/rioters, hence they work on preventing this from happening. Hence, the AI assisted surveillance. We should implement the same and in the long term work towards detection of people about to commit violence. Like it shown in the 'person of interest' show. Detection of mobs among other things. We need to move towards this as soon as possible.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Huge blow to Mamata & TMC: 'Suffocated' Dinesh Trivedi quits as Rajya Sabha MP on LIVE TV

This can't be good for mumtaz bano and her goonda party

ANI@ANI·3h

I am resigning from Rajya Sabha today.

There is violence happening in my state.

We cannot speak anything here:

TMC Rajya Sabha MP Dinesh Trivedi
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Surprise Resignation by Dinesh Trivedi announced in Rajya Sabha stuns Mamata Banerjee led TMC
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/12/ ... e-led-tmc/
New Delhi: Speculations are rife that Trinamool Congress leader Dinesh Trivedi who announced his resignation from Rajya Sabha today in a surprise move may contest for upper house from Gujarat, the state where by-polls for two vacant Rajya Sabha seats will take place this month. Though active in politics in West Bengal, Trivedi is originally a Gujarati from Kutch in Gujarat. Trivedi has been Lok Sabha member from West Bengal and union railway minister in the past. Trivedi is considered one of top faces of Mamata Banerjee led Trinamool Congress party in West Bengal, the state where the assembly election is going to take place this year and chances of BJP coming to power are high.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

AshishA wrote:But the one that is most shocking is the psychology of these violence. From what I have read, Rinku donated blood to the wife of the accused when she was pregnant a month before. They had been good neighbours. So what led these guys to suddenly kill their neighbours? This pattern is repeated everywhere. Its the good next door neighbour that becomes the most violent. I am not knowledgeable about that, so I will comment no further.
#islam

The book doesn't change. Century after century is passing by but many people seem to not grasp the simple fact. To Hindus even decades seem to be eons ago. Oh my islamic neighbor just woke up one day and killed me. I don't know why. Sounds like everyday problem of Hindu goldfish. It happens everyday everywhere with one thing in common. The neighbor is islam follower.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

#islamist that's the truth.

A Hindu employee would have been fired. However, Hindus will continue to use Gaana and then wonder why my islamist neighbor kills me.
Hinduphobic tweets of Gaana employee Tanzila Anis emerge as she dehumanises murdered Bajrang Dal activist
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/tanzila ... nduphobia/
Taking to Twitter, Tanzila Anis insinuated that the deceased person was a Bajrang Dal activist. “That’s it, that’s the tweet,” said Tanzila Anis. From her tweet, it appeared that she was indirectly implying that killing a Bajrang Dal activist is acceptable, who was stabbed by her co-religionist for participating in a donation drive for the construction of Ram Mandir.
On a day India talks about the brutal murder of Rinku Sharma, ‘artists’ and ‘activists’ demand justice for Munawar Faruqui
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/far-lef ... ku-sharma/
All over the world, islamists never kill anyone due to islam.
Rinku Sharma Lynching: Incident Occurred Over Shutting Down Of Restaurant, No Other Motive, Say Police
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/rinku-sha ... say-police
Last edited by darshan on 12 Feb 2021 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

What govt needs to provide are effective enforcement venues. People with knowledge should be able to report them and have them prosecuted as criminals with permanent record. Stealing is stealing. Fraud is fraud. One should not be able to hold passport or be able to get any govt benefit after that.
Dalit converting to Christianity and Islam not eligible for reservation benefits: Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/dalit-c ... ar-prasad/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

#islam
Malayali ‘Journalist’ Siddique Kappan, PFI Functionaries Laundered Money From Gulf Nations For Orchestrating CAA Violence Activities, ED Chargesheet
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/malayali- ... hargesheet
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has filed a charge sheet against five office bearers and members of the Popular Front of India (PFI) and its student wing, Campus Front of India (CFI), in connection with a money laundering case.

In the chargesheet, ED said that Campus Front of India (CFI) leader Rauf Sherif, Malayali journalist Siddique Kappan and other Popular Front of India (PFI) and Campus Front (CFI) members collected funds from overseas, which were allegedly used for orchestrating anti-CAA protests and Delhi riots.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajaRudra wrote:Media is already tilting it as birthday brawl. The sad thing is the boy had donated blood to the wife of the accused just a year before.
Delhi Police could have given the truth as it is saying its religious hate crime. Victims mother told media that the mob is shouting ola-uber all the while and the victim never stopped "Jai Shri Ram" even while getting beaten and knifed. I feel frustrated that police had not even calling spade a spade(literally) and the DP is under Home Ministry.
Still i will vote for BJP in the upcoming elections and also very sure BJP will not get more than 3 %. I am voting BJP because i feel its the only available option in the long civilizational war and there is no better alternative to BJP.

won't post the gory image but;

that dagger, in the back, that is true secularism. :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:
Surprise Resignation by Dinesh Trivedi announced in Rajya Sabha stuns Mamata Banerjee led TMC
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/12/ ... e-led-tmc/
New Delhi: Speculations are rife that Trinamool Congress leader Dinesh Trivedi who announced his resignation from Rajya Sabha today in a surprise move may contest for upper house from Gujarat, the state where by-polls for two vacant Rajya Sabha seats will take place this month. Though active in politics in West Bengal, Trivedi is originally a Gujarati from Kutch in Gujarat. Trivedi has been Lok Sabha member from West Bengal and union railway minister in the past. Trivedi is considered one of top faces of Mamata Banerjee led Trinamool Congress party in West Bengal, the state where the assembly election is going to take place this year and chances of BJP coming to power are high.
how come that this very same mahatma was not "suffocated" when he was victimized by mumtaz bano when he was the railway minister
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

darshan wrote:
AshishA wrote:But the one that is most shocking is the psychology of these violence. From what I have read, Rinku donated blood to the wife of the accused when she was pregnant a month before. They had been good neighbours. So what led these guys to suddenly kill their neighbours? This pattern is repeated everywhere. Its the good next door neighbour that becomes the most violent. I am not knowledgeable about that, so I will comment no further.
#islam

The book doesn't change. Century after century is passing by but many people seem to not grasp the simple fact. To Hindus even decades seem to be eons ago. Oh my islamic neighbor just woke up one day and killed me. I don't know why. Sounds like everyday problem of Hindu goldfish. It happens everyday everywhere with one thing in common. The neighbor is islam follower.
from the '47 riots to anti-CAA riots, Hindus-sikhs have always been caught by surprise by their muzzlim neighbours. recall an interview of an injured Hindu boy during anti-CAA jihad, by 'know the nation', who appeared shocked that his childhood neighbour friend attacked him & his family. he said that he pleaded to him, reminding him how "we know each other since childhood & have lived beside each other", but meh, as if that was to come in the way of the deen-e-qaram. apparently Hindus dont learn even if they themselves are victims (ie, not 'just some other Hindu')..case-in-point - late ankit saxena's family/father.

BTW, if you've watched the depressing interview of balidaani rinku's father on Sudarshan news, the duo have had been at loggerheads since many months, and there had been an attack on the family even 6 months back. the muzzlim used to ridicule & abuse modiji openly in order to rile up rinku even more.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

In this day and age, there are electronic devices to collect evidences.

And islamists back stabbing goes back to very first day of their existence and universal. Not from 47 or onwards. My ancestors spent their lives providing refuge to victims of islam in Gujarat so I grew up with no doudt in my mind what this virus is. Even while I'm in west today, I don't sport any political correctness or care a bit about what my boss, my co-worker or HR may think or do. Current set of Hindus like to take easy route when available and if nothing works then they resort to intellectualism from the bird's eye view and talk of long term. Just to get away from incapability of handling short term issues.

One should also go through the list of other victims of islam before coming to this one. Nikita was one and there's a clear video evidence of it.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Listen to Former Chief Justice on how media (NDTV/IndiaToday/IndianExpress) bully justices

We have to use this to order an investigation and crush Aroon Purie/Pranay Roy
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

PM Modi to dedicate Main Battle Tank Arjun Mark1A, Ro-Ro vessels, Cruise Terminal, Railway line and more this Sunday
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/12/ ... is-sunday/
PM in Tamil Nadu

Prime Minister will inaugurate the Chennai Metro Rail Phase-I extension, completed at a cost of Rs. 3770 crore, and commission the passenger services from Washermenpet to Wimco Nagar. This 9.05 km long extension will link North Chennai with the Airport and Central Railway Station.
PM in Kerala

Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation the Propylene Derivative Petrochemical Project (PDPP) of BPCL. The complex will produce Acrylates, Acrylic Acid and Oxo-Alcohol, which are at present predominantly imported, and is expected to result in saving of about Rs.3700 to 4000 crore/annum in foreign exchange. Constructed at a capital cost of about Rs 6000 crore, the PDPP Complex has been set up close to the refinery to achieve integration of feedstock supply, utilities, off-sites and other facilities. It will benefit the downstream sector in saving huge costs as a result of the ready availability of feedstock and optimized supply chain management. With the commissioning, Kochi Refinery has become the first Indian refinery to produce niche petrochemicals.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

darshan wrote:
#islam

We need to expand our focus instead of narrowing it down to only Islam. No doubt Islamists do this regularly. But these incidents has been observed in case of Nazis too. Or in case of Bosnia Herzegovina conflict. Cultural revolution in China or in case of Laos genocide. So my point was to understand the psychological reasons why this happens. If it were limited to Islam, I would have drawn that conclusion ended the matter there. But after observing it in other regions I wanted to the exact reason behind this. We shouldn't underestimate the power of psychology. When we know how the Islamist mind works, what are the drives, motivation etc based on scientific and objective evaluation, only then we can disassemble them and their ideas piece by piece.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Please help if you trust hard work

Sandeep Balakrishna@dharmadispatch · Oct 12, 2019

[APPEAL] If you find joy and value in the content published on The Dharma Dispatch, please consider donating. It takes us 100s of hours a month to research, travel, write, shoot, edit & money to keep this labour of love going.

To donate, click: https://bit.ly/35B0ow2
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

AshishA wrote: We need to expand our focus instead of narrowing it down to only Islam. No doubt Islamists do this regularly. But these incidents has been observed in case of Nazis too. Or in case of Bosnia Herzegovina conflict. Cultural revolution in China or in case of Laos genocide. So my point was to understand the psychological reasons why this happens. If it were limited to Islam, I would have drawn that conclusion ended the matter there. But after observing it in other regions I wanted to the exact reason behind this. We shouldn't underestimate the power of psychology. When we know how the Islamist mind works, what are the drives, motivation etc based on scientific and objective evaluation, only then we can disassemble them and their ideas piece by piece.
It's always convenient to kick the can down the road with let me do analysis. Conflicting one time genocides with everyday jihad. I would at least start referring to Nazis as German christians. Hate kills people. Abrahmics instill hate to kill others. Though you should certainly club all genocides together and try to find a common answer to it. A common route that most take who aren't affected. Till one day they are. Islamists have killed the most Hindus followed by their cousins in christians but analyzing chinese genocides will decipher everything.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

AshishA, The piskology behind Hindu hatred IMO boils down to this:

The Hindus have figured out that there are no absolutes, that all Reality is in fact Maya and are able to deal with it and thrive in it. The non-Indic faiths need absolutes to exist. When they see a Hindu and realise what that Hindu is doing, their belief system is shaken to the core and collapses like a house of cards. This realisation may take years or happen in an instant. When that happens, the Hindu is viewed as an existential, epistemological, fundamental threat. By eliminating the proof (existence of Hindu) that they were wrong all along, the non-Hindu somehow tries to bend Reality to his absolutist whim.

Of course that doesn't work, but meanwhile the Hindu is dead. Therefore the Hindu needs to be aware of this threat and act accordingly.

Hope this helps.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Hate to say this and it really is victim-blaming but i'd personally never collect funds or campaign for any cause if I don't have either solid political backing or a gun (preferably gun-s).

Saw the interview of his dad and it was heartbreaking. Stop throwing your lives away.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

m_saini wrote:Hate to say this and it really is victim-blaming but i'd personally never collect funds or campaign for any cause if I don't have either solid political backing or a gun (preferably gun-s).

Saw the interview of his dad and it was heartbreaking. Stop throwing your lives away.
This has hardly to do anything with fund raising or a cause. This is essentially tied to expressing yourself as a Hindu and not zimmi.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

not only the notion that such rotation means success is insulting to common sense but the fact that the people still follow british age terms that bestowed this caste based feudal system on you.
Schedule of reservation in the office of Mayor for 6 poll-bound Municipal Corporations in Gujarat declared
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/10/ ... -declared/
As per the Bombay Provincial Municipal Corporations (Reservation in the office of the Mayor) Amendment Rules, 2021, the city of Ahmedabad will get next Mayor from Scheduled Caste (SC) councilors for first two and half years. The city will get woman mayor in the second two and half years period.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

darshan wrote:
AshishA wrote: We need to expand our focus instead of narrowing it down to only Islam. No doubt Islamists do this regularly. But these incidents has been observed in case of Nazis too. Or in case of Bosnia Herzegovina conflict. Cultural revolution in China or in case of Laos genocide. So my point was to understand the psychological reasons why this happens. If it were limited to Islam, I would have drawn that conclusion ended the matter there. But after observing it in other regions I wanted to the exact reason behind this. We shouldn't underestimate the power of psychology. When we know how the Islamist mind works, what are the drives, motivation etc based on scientific and objective evaluation, only then we can disassemble them and their ideas piece by piece.
It's always convenient to kick the can down the road with let me do analysis. Conflicting one time genocides with everyday jihad. I would at least start referring to Nazis as German christians. Hate kills people. Abrahmics instill hate to kill others. Though you should certainly club all genocides together and try to find a common answer to it. A common route that most take who aren't affected. Till one day they are. Islamists have killed the most Hindus followed by their cousins in christians but analyzing chinese genocides will decipher everything.
Okay. So what are the solutions? Because it will be better to discuss solutions if these analysis does not help. Instead of expressing anger on SM, what can be done to prevent this?
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Cyrano wrote:AshishA, The piskology behind Hindu hatred IMO boils down to this:

The Hindus have figured out that there are no absolutes, that all Reality is in fact Maya and are able to deal with it and thrive in it. The non-Indic faiths need absolutes to exist. When they see a Hindu and realise what that Hindu is doing, their belief system is shaken to the core and collapses like a house of cards. This realisation may take years or happen in an instant. When that happens, the Hindu is viewed as an existential, epistemological, fundamental threat. By eliminating the proof (existence of Hindu) that they were wrong all along, the non-Hindu somehow tries to bend Reality to his absolutist whim.

Of course that doesn't work, but meanwhile the Hindu is dead. Therefore the Hindu needs to be aware of this threat and act accordingly.

Hope this helps.
So how to do their Ghat Wapsi? To change their mindset? Outside of the Chinese 're-education' camps, I cannot think of anything else that could be done to change this line of thinking. Tbh only the Chinis have been able to successfully deal with the problem. Maybe because brainwashing is their forte. Thanks for the explanation BTW.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Mind is like milk. Once it curdles needs a miracle to undo. Experiential realisation cannot be taught (by definition) or compensated for with a ritual like dunking in water. Thats why there is no conversion process in Hinduism. Ghar Wapasi only works for those rare adults whose mind hasn't curdled and retains a child's openness to experience.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

AshishA wrote: Okay. So what are the solutions? Because it will be better to discuss solutions if these analysis does not help. Instead of expressing anger on SM, what can be done to prevent this?
Not the first time this subject has been discussed on this forum. Certainly one can reference past back and forth on the subject matter. Recently there was a partial list of echo chambers that was complied where this subject comes up and various solutions are offered. In the past, Shivaji and his followers has seen some success and that can be studied.

Though I suspect that everyone may have a common suggestion that you don't sleep with your enemy. Identify and treat enemies and jaichands as one suppose to. You have been being killed for over thousand years. Plenty of people have gone through various ways to handle this. Find out who had a success and why.

Certainly one should not let go of public angst and should openly talk about Hindus being killed at every occasion. Keep a list of events. That's the least one can do if nothing else. Show the weakness or shyness about the subject matter and see your enemy smelling the blood.

These enemies feed on people not seeing them as enemies.

islamists have clear dictate of killing one leaving islam. Hindus aren't in a state to protect ones already in the ghar. How are they going to protect ones returning? Why would I even return if Hindus are not in strong position to save me? I rather pretend to be a muslim.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is embarrassing for YY
So YY says Mandi tax collected in MP APMC fell from 88 cr in Jan 2020 to 28 cr in Jan 2021 (decrease of ~67%)

YY did not say that MP govt has recently cut the tax rate by ~67%

A man who cant do Class 12 level data analysis was called numero uno psephologist by ecosystem!
via@AbhishBanerj
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Demography is destiny.

At first when you look at the mass of Muslims with Indian citizenship and their birth rate, a certain picture emerges.

But then you need to consider that Islam has its own built-in caste system, one that (unlike the caste system in Dharmic societies) has never been questioned or subjected to attempted reform, and hence thrives at extreme levels of discrimination and oppression.

Listen to Pashmanda Muslims describe their status in their own words. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8_6ryRZcU0

These are backward-caste Muslims who constitute about 85% of the Indian Muslim population. They are very much aware that they are descendants of converts from Dharmic religions-- this is the very reason used to justify their perennially low status and subjugation within Islam, after all-- and among the educated ones, many are figuring out that Islam doesn't offer them a good deal at all.

There are many reasons why the Pashmanda were suppressed in silence until now, mostly revolving around a bargain between the 15% Ashraf Muslim elites and the sickular parties of the Congress-Left ecosystem. The Ashrafs delivered the vote banks and the Congress ecosystem ensured that the Ashrafs alone got to dictate terms on behalf of all Muslims.

Very briefly-- until Modi came along the Pashmanda did not see any alternative to toeing the line prescribed by the leaders of Indian Islamic society, who were all Ashrafs. Now their eyes are opening to alternative models. The process will get intensified as more and more Pashmanda gain access to education, infrastructure, communications, and the internet. For example, observing the glaring success of subcontinental Ashrafs in fructifying Nazariya-e-Pakistan (as compared to kaffir-dominated India) will be an important realization for them.

In sum, while we think there are 200 million Muslims in India, the truth may be that only 15% of them are truly wedded to (and invested in) the idea of Islam First. Those 30 million currently have all the power, political backing (of Indian opposition parties and foreign interests), and all the money. They also make the most noise and when you hear somebody of Indian origin speaking for "Muslims" or "Islam" in India or abroad, you can bet your foreskin that he or she comes from this 15%.

But 30 million people really isn't all that very many. Heck, the population of Greater Mumbai or NCR alone is almost that much.

To say more than this is to go beyond the scope of discussion in this forum.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

AshishA wrote:
So how to do their Ghat Wapsi? To change their mindset? Outside of the Chinese 're-education' camps, I cannot think of anything else that could be done to change this line of thinking. Tbh only the Chinis have been able to successfully deal with the problem. Maybe because brainwashing is their forte. Thanks for the explanation BTW.
Since we are talking about psychology, assured negative consequences always works on aggressors and bullies. Retaliation is costly and has long-term consequences, but nothing in the world comes for free. There is no free lunch. You want the bully's behavior to change, you can't reinforce that behavior by acting like a victim. He can always see through any hifalutin excuses you give, stories you tell yourself, of your superior intellect or evolved personality. You have to be prepared to pay the cost of retaliation and deterrence. It will probably change your own nature for the worse, aside from the material costs--national development and so on--but that's all part of the price.

See, nothing about Islam or Quran. Just psychology.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak wrote:Huge blow to Mamata & TMC: 'Suffocated' Dinesh Trivedi quits as Rajya Sabha MP on LIVE TV

This can't be good for mumtaz bano and her goonda party

ANI@ANI·3h

I am resigning from Rajya Sabha today.

There is violence happening in my state.

We cannot speak anything here:

TMC Rajya Sabha MP Dinesh Trivedi
wow. that was quick. :mrgreen:

politicos are quick change artists. trivedi at his residence after he quit his RS seat on Friday.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pappu has become increasingly brazen with his lies and attacks on the PM

lt looks like he is playing to a script decided by his BIF handlers and it is to be noted that few, if any congis, are actually following his lead of lies.

Rahul’s remarks part of Congress-China MoU: Nadda

Feb 13, 2021

NEW DELHI: Several BJP members reacted strongly to Rahul Gandhi’s remarks against PM Modi and his allegation that India had ceded territory to China with party chief J P Nadda calling the charge yet another edition of the Congress “circus” and part of the Congress-China MoU.

“A new edition of Congress circus today, again due to Rahul Gandhi. Why is he bent upon falsely claiming that disengagement is a loss for India? Is it a part of INC-China MoU? With the armed forces leading the disengagement strategy, isn’t this an insult of our brave forces,” Nadda asked in a series of tweets.
He said Congress’s record showed distrust for the armed forces. “It is a matter of public knowledge UPA never trusted our forces and kept their hands tied, like in 2008, after the Mumbai attacks,” he added.

The BJP chief reiterated what defence minister Rajnath Singh said in Parliament and the MoD has also said no Indian land was given up. “If anyone committed the sin of giving up thousands of sq km, it is one corrupt, cowardly dynasty that has broken the country to keep their power intact,” Nadda tweeted, sharing a media report in which an Army veteran recalled how the country ceded land to China after the 1962 war when Jawaharlal Nehru was PM.

Junior home minister G Kishan Reddy said Rahul must ask his grandfather (Jawaharlal Nehru) about who gave India's territory to China.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Within parliament they should go over year by year about how china was dealt with and results of each decision along with yearly land loss. Indian public has right to know how nehru dynasty gave up Tibet and then various pieces of Bharat.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Hopefully they will go over all the victims of abrahmic faith during this events. Always start with mentioning Hindus killed by nehru dynasty and then move to next step. And also the status of each case and handling of each case. Make it a regular event.
As outrage over brutal murder of Rinku Sharma grows, Bajrang Dal and VHP decide to organise events to pay tribute in 2500 places across India
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/bajrang ... 00-places/
Following the brutal murder of one of their activists, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) unit of Delhi along with Bajrang Dal announced that they would be organising programs in 2500 places across the country to pay tribute to Rinku Sharma, for which, a memorandum would be sent to the President of India. Vishwa Hindu Parishad took to its official Twitter handle to announce the same.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Hopefully republic tv pulls on this cuomo thread and takes this example mainstream and to commoners.
Global media mocked India even as ‘Cuomosexual liberals’ undercounted thousands of Covid deaths under the nose of New York Times
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/global- ... -new-york/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Has any news outlet brought up concern about no videos from cell phone or CCTV?
Usual suspects and islamists are forwarding fake videos to change narratives. GoI hasn't initiated any inquiry either against this forwardings.
Attackers chased us on our way to the hospital, he was attacked there again’: Murdered Rinku Sharma’s brother
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/rinku-s ... ic-bharat/
Murderers of Rinku Sharma strangulated his mother too, mastermind works as a home guard in police: Read OpIndia exclusive ground report
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/opindia ... ma-murder/
He also informed that Tasuddin works as a home guard in the police department, and was earlier posted in the local police station. He also said that Tasuddin also works as a police informer.

It may be noted that home guards work as an auxiliary Force to the Police in maintenance of law and order and internal security situations.
This after fact fund raising hardly helps when it should be raised before to increase security and effective response strategies to prevent islamists from thinking that it will be a walk in the park when it comes to killing Hindus. As long as these islamists continue to get away with it, they will keep doing it. Simple. As an islamist, I kill and eat animals everyday so killing a Hindu every now and then is not going to have any mental state change.
BJP leader Kapil Mishra and BJYM Vice-President Vaishali Poddar raise ₹50 lakh in 24 hours for the family of deceased Bajrang Dal activist Rinku Sharma
https://www.opindia.com/2021/02/fundrai ... ku-sharma/

Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

I tried donating as an International donor on Crowdkash but nothing seems to happen even after clicking on the 'contribute now' button several times.

Anybody know of any other way to get the funds to the family?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Primus wrote:I tried donating as an International donor on Crowdkash but nothing seems to happen even after clicking on the 'contribute now' button several times.

Anybody know of any other way to get the funds to the family?
Discover card doesn't work