2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by darshan »

Kanhaiya Kumar, Hardik Patel, etc.

Does anyone have age on darkha butt when she was activated?

We probably should put together age list of each agent being activated to see the distribution. We know that islamists get activated pretty early age. 21 is old for them.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

liberals war mongers from West have h/o using under age girls for propaganda. One example that leaps in the mind is when US was desperate to topple Assad in Syria, a 6 yr old was installed to tweet against brutality of Assad regime and justify US army ops against him, she got a blue tick at age of 6 , let that sink in https://twitter.com/alabedbana?lang=en

Greta Thunberg of course we are aware of.

Malala is another example, she was activated over 10 years ago.

From India we have a NE girl tweeting against Modi only : Lickpriya Kangujam

Leftists have a long history of using underage girls for propaganda.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Those criticising troop pull-back at Pangong Tso are ignorant of facts — Army ex-chief Malik
New Delhi: Former Army chief Gen. V.P. Malik (retd) has said it is too early to hope for peace and tranquillity along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh, but called for continuation of strategic and economic measures adopted against China. Gen. Malik also expressed surprise about the criticism of the ongoing disengagement process at Pangong Tso, such as claims that India has ceded territory, saying it was mostly due to ignorance of facts and politico-military understanding or sheer prejudice.
:
:
:
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Dhruv Rathee
@dhruv_rathee
MEGA EXPOSE coming today at 10am sharp on my YouTube channel

I need all your support guys! My life will be under threat once this expose goes live Folded hands

@dhruv_rathee
I request United Nations @UN to please provide me Z Grade security cover after this video
https://twitter.com/dhruv_rathee/status ... 45253?s=20
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote:Shajeel Imams, Safoora Zargars , Ayesha Rennas and Disha Ravis.

Can you tell the odd name out?

there is no odd name out

nothing can be said just by the name these days.

why not just wait for some inputs instead of jumping the gun. Only need to wait about 4 days more

sedition is a serious matter, meaning access to govt jobs, passport and police verification is all affected.

the BIF NGOs are all arguing the very same thing, why make their jobs any easier

could anything be made out from the names natasha narwal and devangana kalita, both turned out to be confirmed khattarpanthi jehadi supporters, go figure
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Ground Report from Punjab
I was in Punjab last 70 days and today I left. What I've seen on the ground is very sad & infuriating.

1 It's not about farm laws : This was planned years ago under "Referendum 2020" banner. No it was never to be called Referendum 2020 in India. It was always going to be some issue, and they took this opportunity. Congress govt in Punjab played a stellar role.

2 Nobody knows what's in the bills : This is pretty obvious. I asked 20 people and all gave different answers

3 Nobody cares what's in the farm bills : This is the key. Everyone knows the idea is to humiliate the kafir Hindus. Yes all those gomutra slurs, anti Ram Mandir videos, even anti Idol worship songs by mainstream singers aren't a coincidence.

4 Fear & intimidation : NO ONE is allowed to go against the hooliganism of the "farmers". They will beat u up and make a video. If u complain the authorities will beat u up some more.

5 Foreign money is playing a key role. Many in it for making money as people feel they will miss out.

6 Close to 40% Hindus are totally silenced. They have no voice. They r in fear of what happened in the 80s. Especially migrants r vulnerable. Nobody will speak a word for them.

7 Typical anti Delhi-ism also exists. People blame every issue on Delhi but 90% rikshaw drivers in Amritsar don't even have a license & everyone drives like a maniac. Why can't the govt fix it? Modi's fault?

8 Drugs issue was overhyped to defame earlier govt but it continues unabated and just liberal media is ignoring it.

9 Dalits & OBCs are the most helpless (they make up abt 60% population) and entire power is cornered by landowning Sikhs. This feudal system is why missionaries are running amok.

10 Missionaries have full support of not just Congress but also Akalis. It doesn't make sense but it's true
https://twitter.com/workingboxwala/stat ... 96032?s=20
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Of course every word is true except for the comment about missionaries; it makes perfect sense. Once you get to know Sikhs, it is clear they don't consider any caste but the Jat to be worthy of being called Sikh. They don't want Hindus at the gurdwara etc.

I get the chuckles when I see some Mazhabi remonstrate against General Brar (brilliant and honest man) or a Hindu khatri wearing the bracelet.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

I had mentioned before that the base of pyramid or common person at a level of migrant is also being encouraged to hate anything Punjab. Instead of being within the WhatsApp group of alumni or peers, one should follow groups of people that make a wider base than yours. The time is usually better invested there.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Not sure what you mean.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Haven't seen any anti Ram Mandir videos. It would make perfect sense. It is a potent symbol of consolidation of 'Hindu power' in some eyes. To end all dreams of sultanates, kahanistans, workers paradises etc.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

sanjaykumar wrote:Great optics, the GoI takes on a college student. At her age if you are not questioning the system, you are not growing and developing.

When will GoI learn to stop making martyrs out of curiosities.
Misses the point.

You know what Indian college students have that Antifa, BLM, Exctinction Rebellion, etc. don't?

Parents.

Tens of crores of Middle-class-plus parents who will sit down with Rinku or Zeeshan or Cyrus or whatever their precious 16-25 year old offspring is called. Who, pointing to Disha Ravi as an object lesson, will prevail upon their child to never, ever get into trouble over useless political nonsense that achieves nothing but could so easily and utterly ruin the life of opportunity that Mummy and Pappa scrambled & saved & sacrificed to provide.

More vigorously than any third-degree interview in a police lockup, more persuasively than any heartfelt speech by a political neta-- the tears, anxiety, rage, and outright emotional blackmail of Mummy-Pappa will be GOI's most brilliantly effective arsenal for stopping the Greta-Toolkit Movement in its tracks. It's a uniquely Indian counterbalance against unchecked peer pressure... a perfect antidote against campus Urban Naxalism.

For decades, this very middle-class Desi dynamic has immunized mainstream youth culture against embracing the pernicious ideology of upheaval & destabilization for its own sake. With the hauling up of Disha Ravi, it receives a little bit of a boost from the headlines for breakfast-table conversation.

The "optics of GOI arresting a college student" are small potatoes compared to the overall societal reward.
Last edited by Rudradev on 15 Feb 2021 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Rudradev wrote:
You know what Indian college students have that Antifa, BLM, Exctinction Rebellion, etc. don't?

Parents.

this worked with REC warangal students. not sure it will work with this Woke student in current times.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7757&p=2378096&hili ... l#p2378096
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Some would call that abuse of power. As in innocence or guilt is irrelevant. The punishment is the process. In India I understand one can spend ten years going to the courts over something like this.

So now the system produces another Bhaskar. I forget her first name. Undying grudge against the system, GoI any GoI, Hindus etc. Endless entitlement. It’s counterproductive.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Deleted
Last edited by Rudradev on 15 Feb 2021 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Atmavik wrote:
Rudradev wrote:

Parents.

this worked with REC warangal students. not sure it will work with this Woke student in current times.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7757&p=2378096&hili ... l#p2378096

Students don't know what they are. Monday they are Woke, Tuesday they are worried about passing exams, Thursday they are absorbed in watching the match & Saturday they are attending a family function.

If the parents are not Woke, then Woke-ism will never be a stable or definitive influence in shaping the students' outlook on life. Not for the vast majority of students anyway... though there will always be some who grow up in broken or uncaring or misguided homes (and that's where your Kanhaiya Kumars & Aishe Ghoshes come from). But people like them, who grow up without the benefit of any moral compass, are a minor exception in the overall picture.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

This Disha Ravi (presumably not our disha :) ) case is interesting. The protagonist is an upper middle class or wealthy individual. Able to pursue arts stream and dedicate significant time to tree planting , interning at a vegan place... all of this screams ‘I’ve a comfortable life and don’t need to worry about supporting family’ .

There’s nothing inherently wrong with any of this - it’s not her fault she grew up such a life. There’s no point in being classist about these things. Just the other day the PM extolled wealth creation and did his version of Deng’s ‘to get rich is glorious’ speech .

Back to Ms.Ravi - she has a history of perfectly decent causes . Tree planting . Vegetarianism . There’s nothing here a Dharmic person can complain about. But she's been led astray. The do-good folks don't realize there's criminal potential in some actions. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume she's just incredibly naive - what did she think 'largest protest in history' is ? Millions of people lighting candles and singing gentle melodies ?

These world citizen types don't understand that certain cross-border and transnational actions are criminal. They may themselves have been clueless, but they're the proverbial 'driver hired to very quickly drive from front of bank to outside village' either too stupid to realize that they're carrying bank robbers, or aware but seemingly unable to grasp that they're doing something criminal 'but I only drove a car fast!' - like those morons in Capitol Hill who largely seemed to think they'd get away with it without 5-20 years in federal prison. Even a former US Olympic champion did it.

There's a near total lack of understanding of what 'protest' means. Sure you can protest and organize in many ways. But when you:
a) organize something across state or national borders
b) what you organized spirals out of control
you open yourself up to a world of trouble. Large scale protests cannot be controlled well and the extent of the trouble they cause cannot be anticipated ahead of time. When one chooses to get involved, one needs to understand the worst case and be prepared to live with the consequences of that.

This is a classic case of urban naxal brainwashing of what seems to have been a harmless well off young person who was otherwise doing pretty decent things that her privilege accorded her. It's important to target the mechanisms here that cause this, rather than just dumping on her. Yes she's young, whatever her age is, and she's stupid. But there are diminishing returns in just beating upon that.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Smelling the urine in the police station cell will be enough to remove all the kraanti-kaari ideas of the woke-idiots.

There are other two morons who are part of updating the tool kit. Expect news of them getting arrested soon.

Charge them with UAPA and endangering lives with riots and planning and conspiracy.

No bail, decades of running around the courts. After 2 weeks, the established LeLi circuit will move to juicier things, forgetting about this animal loving, rug munching baboon.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Watch this video. Disha Ravi looks stoned.

https://mobile.twitter.com/avatans/stat ... 2029131781
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Suraj wrote:This Disha Ravi (presumably not our disha :) ) case is interesting.
Aiyo! Lahore-via-Kuwait!! :eek:

=================================================================

I do have internet access. So the left-liberandus can relax and stop frothing at the mouth. :wink: :D

=================================================================
Last edited by disha on 15 Feb 2021 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

I will tell a tale. Some dots became linked and a story got clarified in my mind.

Ravi(Nar) or RaviMC of Media crooks fame at one point requested me on twitter to go easy on Dhanya Rajendran. Dhanya is the modern beefy smash the brahminical partriarchy of Hindutva ultra-liberal upper-class rich feminazi. This was in the early part of the decade when the twitter was young and many were just identifying the alliances evident now on twitter.

I thought at that time that maybe Mediacrooks is targetting the CONgoons and Dhanya is targetting the luddites in the Hindutva bandwagon. MudiWhoMustDefinitelyRezine had just won his 3rd term.

Boy I was so wrong! My current thinking is that MediaCrooks went after CONGoons because CONgoons favoured few journos like Darkha, Pagalika, Sardard, Gadfly Ghosh and MediaCrooks was left alone chasing the red bus. Sometimes Ravi(Nar) gets frustrated and starts barking at Modi. Currently Ravi(Nar) is the cause celebre of the "Raita Wing".

I had run in with both Dhanya and The News Minute. Particularly, the TNM will print blatantly false news and when called out would surreptitiously change it while stating that they never published anything fake. Of course the circle was complete when I learnt that Raghav Bahl invested in Dhanya's venture (Raghav and Sardard go a long way). Dhanya had roped in Chitra since she herself lacked the credentials to attract both investment and talent. Chitra's name was necessary. Otherwise Dhanya was a nobody and nobody would put money in her venture.

We still need to know the link between Ravi(Nar) and Dhanya.

The long winded point is, *do not trust The News Minute*

The rona-dhona article was put out by TNM to white wash Disha Ravi. Disha Ravi definitely suffers from Buttonitis Benjamin. That is, last year she was 22 years old and now she is 21 years old. In 2019 we may find out that she was actually 23 years old and in 2021 became 21 years old.

---

I myself am a kattar (die-hard) vegetarian, climate activist and as green as one gets. I will be net energy positive in 2021. Four (4) years ahead of schedule. I have revived one extinct in wild plant in my back yard and hopefully plan to propagate it to others and one day reintroduce it back in wild.

Hence to say Disha Ravi is a vegan environmentalist & a climate activist is just a spin to show her in positive light and the government in negative light and a blatant attempt by TNM.

Disha Ravi is a anarchist and must face the full law. Ignorance of law is not a defense. Inciting violence and declaring war on the state is sedition. Collaborating with foreigners to plan for insurrection and actually executing it to create insurgency against a constitutionally elected government is sedition.

GOI did the right thing. Even the Canadian Prime Minister, leader of G7 and co-leader of the liberal world (other being Jacinda Arden) appreciated the way Indian PM is handling the so-called 'farmers' (actually zamindari) protests!

D. Ravi, whatever grudges she had, already expressed it by supporting violence and helping spread anarchy.

Now let the law take its course.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

asgkhan wrote:On Saturday evening, Delhi police turned up at Disha’s home in north Bengaluru, took her on a flight to Delhi and arrested her. The allegations? She planned and edited parts of the ‘toolkit’ or a Google document on farmers’ protests that Greta Thunberg had tweeted.
As per this report from Deccan Herald "In the court, Disha broke down and told the judge that she had edited only two lines and that she wanted to support the farmers' protest". The breaking down and "just two lines saar", gives me a feeling that she is more of a recruit or pawn, who did not understand how judiciary and police works in India. Her arrest also seems to have followed the due process of law. Arrested and immediately taken to Delhi & produced before a magistrate. Now this statement that she did edit the document, also is good evidence against her.
Nihat wrote:Agree with that, putting an over eager 21 year old harmless student behind bars is boy going to accomplish much apart from damaging the reputation of the government.
She is not found guilty and punished. This is the first step in any police investigation. She is being sent to police custody. After which she can also try to get bail. Just because she is 21 years old, does not mean that police cannot question her. As per law she is NOT a juvenile. If she wants to come clean she can reveal all her activities and other people who helped her.
sanjaykumar wrote:Great optics, the GoI takes on a college student. At her age if you are not questioning the system, you are not growing and developing.
She is being questioned for a crime. Or have we reached a situation that college students cannot be questioned for any crime? I have seen this non-sense rampant in colleges in KL. The police could not enter college campuses without permission from the College Principal (who most likely would be a commie political appointee). Thanks to this the SFI/DYFI rowdy gangs used to attack police and then run back into the campus. I do agree with one point; before arresting college students focus should be on the teaching staff of these colleges (especially Arts colleges). More poisonous snakes are in that group.
Some would call that abuse of power.
Some of it is required to deal with naxalites/maoists and traitors. Such measures also worked quite well in KL, where many folks were euologising the maoist (then called naxalite) ideology. Find some rich person, come up with some charges (police spy was a favourite) and kill him. The judiciary with its grandoise statements could do nothing. Finally it was these kind of arrests, detentions and some new tactics to get information which worked. When wannabe naxals knew that police would use the same method which they preferred, they all became real baby lambs.
Suraj wrote:This is a classic case of urban naxal brainwashing of what seems to have been a harmless well off young person who was otherwise doing pretty decent things that her privilege accorded her.
I had observed this when AAP was gaining foot hold in Bengaluru. They had managed to organize one rally (AAP-topis & brooms etc.), which itself was a chaos. More like "All chiefs and no Indians" kind of case. The people who attended were all middle class or upper middle class types, who generally have zero knowledge on Indian politics. They dream about an Utopia, but without having a clue on how Indian society lives. Can talk about US presidential elections, but remain clue less on A Khata or B Khata (of land records). Where as every other political party in KA, had very strong ground connects and knew who mattered. Result was that after one election AAP-tards became extinct.

But on a individual basis I still see lots of urban naxals types. Came through schools which are 'convent' types or were highly westernized (in thoughts, dress & language), and generally not a place where an average parent can send the kids to. These folks generally also land up in jobs where they closely work with similar types or with foreign agencies (their English skills being the primary reason), and this group can put good influence. Couple of foreign jaunts, 90% the foreign NGO have got a good sleeper cell established.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

@RishiBagree

Shelf Life of the Opposition's issue

Days Issues

70 CAA
35 Migrant
20 Galwan clashes
20 GDP
25 Neet/JEE
25 Hathras
59 Farm Protests

Indian opposition changes issues like a dog changes bone.
Seems like #DishaRavi is their new Bone
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

sachin wrote: But on a individual basis I still see lots of urban naxals types. Came through schools which are 'convent' types or were highly westernized (in thoughts, dress & language), and generally not a place where an average parent can send the kids to. These folks generally also land up in jobs where they closely work with similar types or with foreign agencies (their English skills being the primary reason), and this group can put good influence. Couple of foreign jaunts, 90% the foreign NGO have got a good sleeper cell established.
These idiots will be clueless when dealing with a street level auto driver or assorted riff-raffs from some "halli" or "palya".

Full page ads coming up today on how the innocent 21 year old is the victim here. The flow of money has started. Expecting Sibal or some other congee lawyer come to her rescue in securing the bail.

Tamasha will go for a few days and she will be conveniently forgotten.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Suraj wrote:This Disha Ravi (presumably not our disha :) ) case is interesting. The protagonist is an upper middle class or wealthy individual. Able to pursue arts stream and dedicate significant time to tree planting , interning at a vegan place... all of this screams ‘I’ve a comfortable life and don’t need to worry about supporting family’ .

There’s nothing inherently wrong with any of this - it’s not her fault she grew up such a life. There’s no point in being classist about these things. Just the other day the PM extolled wealth creation and did his version of Deng’s ‘to get rich is glorious’ speech .

Back to Ms.Ravi - she has a history of perfectly decent causes . Tree planting . Vegetarianism . There’s nothing here a Dharmic person can complain about. But she's been led astray. The do-good folks don't realize there's criminal potential in some actions. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume she's just incredibly naive - what did she think 'largest protest in history' is ? Millions of people lighting candles and singing gentle melodies ?

These world citizen types don't understand that certain cross-border and transnational actions are criminal. They may themselves have been clueless, but they're the proverbial 'driver hired to very quickly drive from front of bank to outside village' either too stupid to realize that they're carrying bank robbers, or aware but seemingly unable to grasp that they're doing something criminal 'but I only drove a car fast!' - like those morons in Capitol Hill who largely seemed to think they'd get away with it without 5-20 years in federal prison. Even a former US Olympic champion did it.

There's a near total lack of understanding of what 'protest' means. Sure you can protest and organize in many ways. But when you:
a) organize something across state or national borders
b) what you organized spirals out of control
you open yourself up to a world of trouble. Large scale protests cannot be controlled well and the extent of the trouble they cause cannot be anticipated ahead of time. When one chooses to get involved, one needs to understand the worst case and be prepared to live with the consequences of that.

This is a classic case of urban naxal brainwashing of what seems to have been a harmless well off young person who was otherwise doing pretty decent things that her privilege accorded her. It's important to target the mechanisms here that cause this, rather than just dumping on her. Yes she's young, whatever her age is, and she's stupid. But there are diminishing returns in just beating upon that.
the college that she "studied" in is not known for handing out admissions to all and sundry, they have a distinct roler agenda, and are liberandu camouflaged like st stephens in dilli.

there are videos on twitter where this Disha Ravi is spouting the woke language against Modi, commenting on Modi's wife (!!) the Hindu right wing and the lack of press freedom and "alternate" press.

Is this the new language of climate change or that of an ideologically coked up, BIF sold out jehadin

for an allegedly "simple" family, the mother has been very cagey, savvy and vary about speaking to the press which usually revels in showing wailing family members loudly decrying the alleged innocence of their transgressing family members.

The entire affair comes off as a very controlled exercise by the family and NGO ecosystem, giving the impression of being almost like a professional event managed exercise with words like vegan, climate change, animal lover and the ever helpful natured person being bandied about in the local naxal/commie press which means the congi pasand "mainstream" papers.

this sounds very much like the local woke storm troops are closing ranks to create an impression that the big bad Modi govt has trampled upon the rights of the common citizen once again.

no smoke without fire. There is definitely something untoward going on.

when pappu "interacted" with "students" in bangalore, it was done in the same roler college with padres/padris presiding over the proceedings.
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

Rudradev wrote:

When will GoI learn to stop making martyrs out of curiosities.
Misses the point.

Parents.

Tens of crores of Middle-class-plus parents who will sit down with Rinku or Zeeshan or Cyrus or whatever their precious 16-25 year old offspring is called. Who, pointing to Disha Ravi as an object lesson, will prevail upon their child to never, ever get into trouble over useless political nonsense that achieves nothing but could so easily and utterly ruin the life of opportunity that Mummy and Pappa scrambled & saved & sacrificed to provide.

More vigorously than any third-degree interview in a police lockup, more persuasively than any heartfelt speech by a political neta-- the tears, anxiety, rage, and outright emotional blackmail of Mummy-Pappa will be GOI's most brilliantly effective arsenal for stopping the Greta-Toolkit Movement in its tracks. It's a uniquely Indian counterbalance against unchecked peer pressure... a perfect antidote against campus Urban Naxalism.

For decades, this very middle-class Desi dynamic has immunized mainstream youth culture against embracing the pernicious ideology of upheaval & destabilization for its own sake. With the hauling up of Disha Ravi, it receives a little bit of a boost from the headlines for breakfast-table conversation.

The "optics of GOI arresting a college student" are small potatoes compared to the overall societal reward.
+108 to this post.

This is the single most insightful post on BRF today.

Family & Parental influence/care are what separate the average dharmic from the average gora. Nobody with an ounce of brains is going to let his/her kid's future go down the toilet for the likes to YoYa, PraBus, AruRoy, etc, let alone a *undberg
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Toolkit case: Non-bailable warrants against activists Nikita Jacob, Shantanu
The first one is a lawyer practising in Mumbai High Court and now absconding. Both are said to be Keralites (perhaps with parents settled in Mumbai & Delhi etc.). Any movement against current BJP government at the centre seems to be getting backed up by Keralites and groups based out of Kerala. The anti-CAA riots was said to have got all their fundings through Kerala based 'organizations' (who used the modus operandi of crowd funding). The communist government in Kerala is also repeatedly taking a stance that they are part of some Arab emirate and it is high time these thoughts are corrected.
chetak wrote:for an allegedly "simple" family, the mother has been very cagey, savvy and vary about speaking to the press which usually revels in showing wailing family members loudly decrying the alleged innocence of their transgressing family members.
The family is keeping mum due to advice from the lawyers is what I read in the papers. But the statement Disha gave in front of the magistrate, that she edited two lines was a bit foolish. That is like admitting guilt. Perhaps that may also be a step 1 for her next plans, that is to try becoming more active in politics. "I edited the documents so that justice can be given for the poor. I am willing to be hanged for it", all kind of soap operas can now start.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:Toolkit case: Non-bailable warrants against activists Nikita Jacob, Shantanu
The first one is a lawyer practising in Mumbai High Court and now absconding. Both are said to be Keralites (perhaps with parents settled in Mumbai & Delhi etc.). Any movement against current BJP government at the centre seems to be getting backed up by Keralites and groups based out of Kerala. The anti-CAA riots was said to have got all their fundings through Kerala based 'organizations' (who used the modus operandi of crowd funding). The communist government in Kerala is also repeatedly taking a stance that they are part of some Arab emirate and it is high time these thoughts are corrected.
chetak wrote:for an allegedly "simple" family, the mother has been very cagey, savvy and vary about speaking to the press which usually revels in showing wailing family members loudly decrying the alleged innocence of their transgressing family members.
The family is keeping mum due to advice from the lawyers is what I read in the papers. But the statement Disha gave in front of the magistrate, that she edited two lines was a bit foolish. That is like admitting guilt. Perhaps that may also be a step 1 for her next plans, that is to try becoming more active in politics. "I edited the documents so that justice can be given for the poor. I am willing to be hanged for it", all kind of soap operas can now start.
how did the family gather lawyers so quickly.

looks like the sheep have come out to safeguard the wolf.

the NGOs and the woke cabals have been activated.

Over the years, who has done more for managing and mitigating climate change than Modi who rightfully has a global image as a keen supporter and a very powerful change agent for such issues.

can this hirsute and unkempt urban naxal disha ravi name another PM anywhere in the world who has shown such consistent commitment towards climate change issues and also has taken tangible active steps to manage them.

We have extremely huge investments in renewable power Under Modi, who has actually put his money where his mouth is. In reality, the so called climate change activists should actually be applauding Modi for his unparalleled contributions in an area of such vital interest to them.

like someone said on SM:
When you raise voice more for an entitled Land Rover driving farmer in Punjab than for the persecuted Uyghurs in Xinjiang or Tibetans in TAR, or For women’s rights most Islamic countries, your foundation of moral high ground is already 100 ft below the ground.
at 22, she is already a seasoned player with considerable international exposure and connected directly to lundberg through the Fridays For Future activist group.

from the Hindustan times

Who is Disha Ravi? How is she associated with Greta Thunberg?

She is a 22-year graduate from Mount Carmel College in Bengaluru. She is part of a climate activist group called Fridays for Future, which was started by Greta Thunberg in 2018. Ravi started the India wing of Fridays For Future in 2019 and heads the organisation in the country.

The activist had also coordinated various campaigns across India on climate change. She also organised protests in Bengaluru on climate issues and wrote in different media across the world on adverse impacts of climate change.

What motivated Ravi?

Her motivation to become a climate activist came from watching her grandparents, who are farmers and struggle with the effects of climate change, she said in an interview to Auto Report Africa in 2020.

“She was very vocal about her views on climate change and the issues she felt about strongly,” a friend of Ravi told HT.
Who is Disha Ravi? Here’s how the 22-yr-old activist is linked to Greta Thunberg

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

What if this agent's name wasn't Disha Ravi? Would the age of ignorance change?
These protests wasted many young lives and don't happen without any cost to the country. The expense that could have saved many lives and saved many trees.

People get picked up and sent to courts all the time. That too for not doing anything. Or calling some agent penguin.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

SC grants 5-day bail to Siddique Kappan to visit ailing mother in Kerala.
Another character from Kerala. Had tried to meddle in the incident at Hathras, UP and tried to weasel out by stating his 'journalist' credentials. Perhaps it was only the tenacity of UP Police which at least ensured that this fellow is behind bars and only could get 5 days bail on humantiarian grounds.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Those critiquing the govt for taking a hard stance against disha must remember that if the situation was reversed the left and the cabal would have bayed for blood. They would have rejoiced, demanded even more punishment. For example, A few days ago dhruv rathi threatened a 15 year old boy of severe police action.

We must remember that its a all out, no holds barred war. It always has been. Its just now that we have started putting up some kind of resistance. They won't show mercy to us. So in this case, where all the allegations are true, we must demand the strictest punishment possible.

As Rudradev said, this might serve as a example for all parents whose kids might be involved in these kinds of riots/violent protests in future.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:What if this agent's name wasn't Disha Ravi? Would the age of ignorance change?
These protests wasted many young lives and don't happen without any cost to the country. The expense that could have saved many lives and saved many trees.

People get picked up and sent to courts all the time. That too for not doing anything. Or calling some agent penguin.
congi damad vadra and the aap party have come out against the arrest of disha.

There seems to be some substance in the charges
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Though he had fever, Rupani was touring across the State for local polls campaign
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/02/15/ ... -campaign/
Yesterday in reply to a question asked by media, State party chief CR Patil stated that Rupani had told him a day ago in Jamnagar that he had suffered from fever and he had taken medicines. Patil said they both had attended an event together in Jamnagar during which Rupani informed that he had fever and taken medicines. Patil said Rupani had complained about weakness too in the afternoon.

Today in reply to a question by media persons, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel who is also Health minister of the State also confirmed that Rupani had fever recently.

Opinion:

So if Chief Minister had fever and he was continuing to campaign in Jamnagar and Vadodara and also giving interviews in a raw to the news channels, that shows gross lethargy and misjudgment on his part. As Covid-19 has not completely departed, Rupani could take a note of fever in more serious manner. He could get tested for Covid-19 and suspend his engagements for a while till report could be out. He could better decide his priority and choose RT-PCR test and rest over campaign programmes.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: congi damad vadra and the aap party have come out against the arrest of disha.

It shouldn't matter even if the BIF didn't come out to save her or take advantage of the situation.

in my young days, nehru clan was busy killing young ones. No one even knew what court was.

This person is educated and conspired against the country. There is no misguiding here. Not any less than putting on suicide vest. A country lost lot of money that could have saved many lives. So it's worse than suicide vest.

She and her parents can ask for leniency by providing all the information about who misguided her from school system to social media to her handlers.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

darshan wrote:She and her parents can ask for leniency by providing all the information about who misguided her from school system to social media to her handlers.
This is just a 5 day police remand; which any 'aspiring Andolanjeevi' should accept as a training program. During these five days she can share what ever information she has with the police. And after 5 days, the police may not seek extension of her police custody. Then she can ask for bail conditions, and if the police does not press for judicial remand she can come out on bail. The case would carry on, but she can be out of the lock up. The Andolanjeevis basically do NOT want any form of police enquiry on their activities.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:
chetak wrote: congi damad vadra and the aap party have come out against the arrest of disha.

It shouldn't matter even if the BIF didn't come out to save her or take advantage of the situation.

in my young days, nehru clan was busy killing young ones. No one even knew what court was.

This person is educated and conspired against the country. There is no misguiding here. Not any less than putting on suicide vest. A country lost lot of money that could have saved many lives. So it's worse than suicide vest.

She and her parents can ask for leniency by providing all the information about who misguided her from school system to social media to her handlers.
why leniency :mrgreen:

old prithviraj is rearing his weary head once again, no

‘We can literally get UAPA against us’: Explosive WhatsApp chats between Disha Ravi and Greta Thunberg surfaces

Disha Ravi-Greta Thunberg chats accessed.

‘Can we just not say anything at all for a while. I am going talk to lawyers. We can literally get UAPA against us’; Disha to Greta on WhatsApp: Sources. @ShankarNews18 shares more details with @AnushaSoni23. pic.twitter.com/P4pEPGQdRC

— News18 (@CNNnews18) February 15, 2021
News 18 reported that Disha Ravi had made several false claims to the Delhi police to ward off the charges against her. However, when she was confronted with incriminating evidence from her digital devices and the contentious Whatsapp chats with Greta Thunberg, Disha admitted to having been in touch with several such people. Reportedly, the ‘climate activist’ had also tried to conceal details about her acquaintance with accused Nikita Jacob, who has been on the run from law enforcement authorities.

The Delhi Police are also probing Disha’s Gmail to unearth the email conversation between her and other accused. News 18 informed that the Enforcement Directorate (ED) will soon begin the investigation into any possible overseas transactions made by Disha Ravi through her organisation, Fridays for Future (FFF), in the past 5 years. The National Investigative Agency (NIA) will also intervene in the case, given that several links with Khalistani organisations have now surfaced.

Disha Ravi and Nikita Jacob took part in an online meeting with Khalistani Mo Dhaliwal
As per reports, Disha Ravi and Nikita Jacob had taken part in an online meeting with Poetic Justice Foundation’s Mo Dhaliwal, who had earlier declared that he is a ‘proud Khalistani’, to discuss and plan a ‘Twitter storm’ ahead of India’s Republic Day, which saw a massive insurrection attempt and widespread violence by so-called farmers in Delhi. In the Zoom meeting, the group had formulated a plan to post messages, graphics and videos ahead of Republic Day to spread their propaganda against India in the background of farmer protests.

Zee News reported that during the meeting in which Mo Dhaliwal was one of the attendees, it was planned how they could agitate the farmers and spread violence on the Republic Day. Mo Dhaliwal had said that they have to make the issue visible on the international platform. To ensure they succeed in their plan, they decided to contact celebrities, including Greta Thunberg, Rihanna and others.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ANI@ANI·5h

Mo Dhaliwal, Poetic Justice Foundation founder, contacted Nikita Jacob via his colleague Puneet. Motive was to create a Twitter storm ahead of R-Day. There was a zoom meeting before Republic Day that was attended by Mo Dhaliwal, Nikita, Disha & others: Sources, on toolkit matter
the entire thing seems to be a JV between the khalistanis, the rolers, and the ropers with many in kaneda providing cover fire :mrgreen:

planned quite some time ago and as part of the khalistani "referendum" but separate in its execution to reduce suspicion of collusion.
Last edited by chetak on 15 Feb 2021 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Folks, all of you getting upset over the arrest of this malicious woman forget that it is the youth of the nation that have the greatest potential to work for good or for harm against the country. Remember Bhagat Singh was the same age when he became a national hero and was executed at 23 by the Brishits. Never make the mistake of assuming a 21 year old cannot move mountains.

When I was 21, I was ready to fight and bleed or make others bleed for what I believed in.

As a reminder of the power of youth, worth remembering this old video - it certainly moved me to rise up - almost joined up the SFI myself, got so brain-washed by some seniors. And this was in medical school where you go supposedly to become a doctor, not an anarchist. Imagine the power then of these 'handlers and recruiters' in liberal colleges.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

I can't tell if that brick and door indicates that this was pictured in India or outside. Certainly a high end property if it's India. Has news outlet disclosed networth and business dealings of her family?
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: why leniency :mrgreen:

old prithviraj is rearing his weary head once again, no
"Can ask" being the keyword.

Certainly no suffering from sanju baba was misguided syndrome.