2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by ramana »

She explains the 3T dynamic wrt Muslim women and what Jihadidi has done zilch!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So Jihadidi is contesting from Nandigram and where else?
From all indicators, Nandigram will be a washout for her today.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

ramana wrote:So Jihadidi is contesting from Nandigram and where else?
Only Nandigram per wiki. Probably on PK suggestion. That's why she is desperate.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Savio Rodrigues @PrinceArihan 12h
BJP will cross 175 seats in Bengal as on today. That’s my reading from our ground reports.

He operates Goa Chronicle iirc.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Rishi Bagree Flag of India @rishibagree 13h
Seems like even CM Mamata losing Nandigram
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

nandakumar wrote:
IndraD wrote:

eye opening, explosive!
IndraD
I could follow in bits and pieces what that lady is saying. Could you sum up in a few sentences the thrust of her arguments?
Thanks.
on 3T - she says ...

Rahulji opposed it. He is unmarried. He doesn't know the pain of a Muslim woman. Mamta Didi opposed it. She is unmarried. She doesn't know how we live. I have 3 kids. If my husband does 3T and tell me to go home. How can I live? Where do I go?

On Mullah - DIdi gives them 1000/2000. Then gives 5000 to some and asks them to give political statements. What can do? Just for money, they give statement to support them (TMC)

BDs - 40% of the people are BDs. We don't get jobs because of them.

Didi - Didi did not gives us any thing during lockdowns. Even chawal they give, they wanted to take pictures. She gave all the chawal to Rohgniyas for votebank not to Bengali people

WOW! If 20% of Muslim women think this way, Mamta is a toast
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

ramana wrote:So Jihadidi is contesting from Nandigram and where else?
Ameen, Ameen.
Gautam
PS I will be watching the results like a hawk.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Thanks vijayk. That was very helpful.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

no matter where and no matter how long, karma will always find you.

she never forgives, nor does she ever forget

and sibal's take in april 2014 didn't age well

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ I don't understand Chetak saar... true Karma here will be if Sibal or someone very close to him getting knocked by an LeT action
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Stones pelted on Dalits by Muslims on Holi in Saraiya, Varanasi, eyewitness says women, too, indulged in violence
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/saraiya ... e-pelting/
As per the reports, the Hindus were celebrating Holi amongst themselves when some colour accidentally splashed on a Muslim man passing by. This escalated tensions. The Hindus say that at first the Muslims started to pelt stones from the roofs of their houses, which injured many.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

From Twitter report so far 54+/60 seats in two phases.

And Nandigram is rejecting #Jihadidi.
Now scrambling to file by 7 April in safe seats.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

My tweet on historicity of Bengal results.

https://twitter.com/ramana_brf/status/1 ... 24897?s=19

I don't know how to.post screenshot.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

GJ govt is essentially proposing slaps on the wrist as penalties. Monetary penalities don't even move with the time and age in a country with high inflation.

Anti jihad laws need to be of a same equivalency as terrorism. SC/ST and dowry laws have more teeth than this real cold blooded terrorism.

Islamists play football with your head and more or less get away when some Hindu guy marries a muslim girl and that too in real love case. Here penalties for cold blooded jihad are nothing. There's also no law introduced to safe guard non muslim guys marrying muslim girls.
Amendments in laws against Love Jihad, Land Jihad in agenda today in State assembly
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2021/04/01/ ... -assembly/
Gandhinagar: Bills to be moved and passed today in Gujarat Assembly are listed below. Amendments in Religious Freedom Act and Disturbed Area Act are in agenda, in response to increasing demand regarding need to strengthen laws against what is in popular terms called ‘Love Jihad’ and ‘Land Jihad’ menaces.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

My forefathers didn't lie when they said that islamists are real untouchables and they should not be in your social circle. Time and time we see this calling into police stations for this sort of events. But do they ever prosecute them for something like attempted murder? Even spitting jamatis were let off by Indian courts from last year stunts.
Another spitting in food video goes viral, this time in Shamli in Uttar Pradesh, police takes accused into custody: Watch
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/shamli- ... deo-rotis/
Everyday jihad against Hindu females that goes on due to no real prosecution and punishments. Politicians don't even bring it to the parliament and suo moto nonsense of judges disappears. islamists do scare the nonsense out of them.
Ujjain: Mahid becomes Mohit to befriend a minor and gang-rapes her with friends, threatens with acid attack
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/ujjain- ... id-attack/
A 15-year-old minor Hindu girl, residing in Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh, has fallen prey to an incident of alleged ‘Grooming Jihad‘. One person named Mahid had allegedly befriended her posing as a Hindu and thereafter gang-raped her. Mahid who had introduced himself as Mohit to woo the girl, took her to Delhi, Pune and Uttar Pradesh, where he got his friends to also physically assault her. When the minor became pregnant, Mahid had sent her to her sister’s place.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

From tee tar

Minhaz Merchant @MinhazMerchant 3h
#Nandigram final vote turnout nearly 90%. Higher than 2016. Spells bad news for Didi.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

https://twitter.com/kavita_tewari/statu ... 8818740225
Kavi @kavita_tewari Apr 1

Shameless Derek no Brain sent a letter to EC complaining mutliple booth capturing by BJP in North Kolkata area. When told there is no election in North Kolkata today, He withdrawn his complained saying he sent wrong letter from draft by mistake. Height of frustration.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

RV Subramani @RudraVS 2h
I had visited Thiruvananthapuram last week. My chat with locals in Kerala is the source. Remember Akhila alias Hadiya which upheld the interfaith marriage. She has returned to her parents. Just sharing..
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

The Dy. SP who booked Ansari under POTA for procuring a light machine gun (read again, a light machine gun) was himself thrown into jail on trumped up charges. His entire career was destroyed and his family went through immense sufferings. All due to Mullahyam Singh Yadav and his goonda raj.

Now all cases against the Dy Sp has been withdrawn. Thanks to Yogi and NaMo. Please read the rest here.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/afte ... -interview
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

What are pros and cons of EC doing collections of finger prints, pictures, and other meta data to run various algorithms to identify duplicate voting?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1378043999349481478
PAPPU on US role

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1378034459644100609
PAPPU asking US to intervene in India and help him to be elected

This guy is not stupid. He is dangerous. He had a deal with Pakistan and China in 2019 before election to attack India. Now he wants US to get involved in elections of India.

He is basically asking them for a coup ... Imagine if he saying this in public, what will he say in private
Last edited by vijayk on 03 Apr 2021 07:16, edited 2 times in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/how-not-t ... rangarajan
How Not To Repeat Ashoka’s Mistake At Krea: An Open Letter To New Vice Chancellor Mahesh Rangarajan

This gasbag is nephew of N. Ram and another libtard and was professor at Ashoka

A lot of libtard universities coming up ... this in Chennai ... Is this another Ashoka?

We need to nip them them in bud.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

@1:53 in the video he says, "And that is what i expected from the country...where...where i was educated" then stops completely. His nostrils flare up, there's a stupid smirk on his face and he's rubbing his hands. All done in expectations of a pat on the head from the white guy.

He's like a dog expecting his master to give him a treat; if there ever was a clear cut case of someone being a house-ne*ro. And the best part is, the praise never comes so the moron just continues bumbling :rotfl:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

m_saini wrote:
@1:53 in the video he says, "And that is what i expected from the country...where...where i was educated" then stops completely. His nostrils flare up, there's a stupid smirk on his face and he's rubbing his hands. All done in expectations of a pat on the head from the white guy.

He's like a dog expecting his master to give him a treat; if there ever was a clear cut case of someone being a house-ne*ro. And the best part is, the praise never comes so the moron just continues bumbling :rotfl:
He also asks a question ... DId I exceed my limit? a true servant

He is literally asking for coup in first video ...
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

vijayk wrote:https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/how-not-t ... rangarajan
How Not To Repeat Ashoka’s Mistake At Krea: An Open Letter To New Vice Chancellor Mahesh Rangarajan

This gasbag is nephew of N. Ram and another libtard and was professor at Ashoka

A lot of libtard universities coming up ... this in Chennai ... Is this another Ashoka?

We need to nip them them in bud.
He was the director (I think) of the Nehru Museum at Teen Murti in New Delhi, his tenure was extended by 10 years by UPA in 2014 just before GE 2014.

He's as ecosystem as they come.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Rahul Gandhi is bare-faced traitorous snotrag and an evil shyte like his father. He is not some bumbling "pappu". This is not the first time he has dumped on India and hindus -- wikileaks shows earlier conversations where he talks of hindus were a bigger threat to India than the LeT.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-12018744
He recalls Mr Gandhi saying: "Although there was evidence of some support for Laskar-e-Taiba among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community."
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

A reading of history would confirm that RaGa isn’t saying anything new here . Fundamentally, Nehruvian secularism is built upon mitigating the potential for violence by requiring the ‘majority community’ to not assert itself . If the latter does so, it is trouble - for the INC approach .

Yes, RaGas treasonous behavior is dangerous. Implying, suggesting or inviting foreign involvement in India’s domestic affairs is treason. One option is to take on it with a forceful action against him. However this is potentially a dangerous approach. The easier way is to legally hamstring such actions by placing legal barriers , and use the power of the dias at election time to state this to the population .

The INC would like a frontal assault - it would play into their hands . What is most troubling for them is that they can’t win any sort of power in parliament and there’s no likelihood of a change in 2024 the way things are going .
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

This is a long haul war, there are no easy victories, it requires a slow processes where the weak are empowered rather than a few minorities cornering the Education, media, miltary, industries, property, Government jobs etc. It requires having a strong eco system so that people who do the right cannot be targeted like today and in the past.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is called dog whistling

khattarpanthi muslim journo celebrates the crucifixion.

why are the liberandus quiet

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

My greatly beloved and long departed Alsatian had the very same expression on his face when the vet raised his tail and inserted the thermometer to take his temperature.

niazi khan is not at all happy and he is forced to hold up a cotton boll as a sign of repentance. At the meeting, it is understood that tea was also served sans sugar

this is how the paki army chief conducted the recent cabinet meeting where niazi khan had to eat his words on "allowing" trade with India.

paki army chiefs' don't carry a thermometer, they usually carry a cane

ouch

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this guy is seriously delusional

is there even the remotest possibility of a concatenation of political and global circumstances that would become the focus of allowing this prized idiot to assume a leadership position in the polity of India.

what about all the other crooks who are desperately lined up with a similar set of hopes and are actively backed by dark forces espousing caste, creed, and other religious credentials.

the BIF has clout but certainly not anywhere near enough of it to catapult this clown from a discredited and entitled dynast non entity to the head of govt

who is going to support him. He has no worthwhile allies or even well wishers or the required funds and has started to run away from long held constituencies because he cannot even win elections fairly anymore.

the entire mafia family looks down on the great mass of the Indian people and thinks themselves to be far superior.

the congi party has just split again and there is no ahmed patel like character, some eminence grise perhaps, anywhere on the horizon to spring to their aid and do the dirty work for them whilst operating entirely in the shadows.

Of late, pappu has taken to slickly parroting the phrase "if I was the PM" a little too often. It now rolls so very easily off his tongue. If wishes were horses, wouldn't all beggars ride.

The new India will not tolerate his kind anymore. We have enough and more of well qualified Indians both in name and in lineage and an awakening of the masses to make sure that the BIF mafia is politically burried.

Seriously, he needs to take his meds regularly and maybe up the dosage quite a bit

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Jobs over growth like his grandmother. :((
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

so, basically he wants the emergency back with everyone else in jail while the PM's gaddi is handed to him on a plate.

who, does he think, is going to do this, "install" him as the PM of India and on whose say so.

or, is he expecting the ameriki marines or the britshit commandos to do the needful and they will enforce the writ using gunboats

me me me,

I I I,

gimme gimme gimme

I'm entitled to all this by dynastic, as well as, divine right because I'm born into royalty and I'm the heir presumptive.

his pappu majesty is desirous of a sovereign grant, a personal privy purse, as it were, all because the emperor of India, one King George VI, who transferred power to his great grandfather neverwho and thus invested in him the divine rights that now accrue to pappu and this right has been vested with the family since three generations past.

seeking "financial parity" after 60 odd years of open theft and loot by the every congi govt, and this guy is asking for "financial parity".

all the institutions that pappu is talking about have been set up, nurtured, funded, structured and fully corrupted, jointly and severally by the congis, commies and the manipulating minorities.

Pretty potent stuff that pappu is smoking.

ANI@ANI · 16h

To fight elections, I need institutional structures, I need a judicial system that protects me, I need a media that is reasonably free, I need financial parity, I need a whole set of structures that actually allow me to operate a political party. I don't have them: Rahul Gandhi
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Suraj wrote:A reading of history would confirm that RaGa isn’t saying anything new here . Fundamentally, Nehruvian secularism is built upon mitigating the potential for violence by requiring the ‘majority community’ to not assert itself . If the latter does so, it is trouble - for the INC approach .

Yes, RaGas treasonous behavior is dangerous. Implying, suggesting or inviting foreign involvement in India’s domestic affairs is treason. One option is to take on it with a forceful action against him. However this is potentially a dangerous approach. The easier way is to legally hamstring such actions by placing legal barriers , and use the power of the dias at election time to state this to the population .

The INC would like a frontal assault - it would play into their hands . What is most troubling for them is that they can’t win any sort of power in parliament and there’s no likelihood of a change in 2024 the way things are going .
Agree.
If action is taken, they will be vilified as revenge politics.
Best thing is what modi is doing. Discredit him
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

^ shameless person. We know how favors work, you install my government in India and I will serve you India on the platter. :evil:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1378043999349481478
PAPPU on US role

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1378034459644100609
PAPPU asking US to intervene in India and help him to be elected

This guy is not stupid. He is dangerous. He had a deal with Pakistan and China in 2019 before election to attack India. Now he wants US to get involved in elections of India.

He is basically asking them for a coup ... Imagine if he saying this in public, what will he say in private

Many of us always wonder as to what kind of men were those who invited foreign powers to invade India, just for their momentary personal benefit, and ended up enslaving India for centuries.

No need to wonder anymore. We have @RahulGandhi doing it LIVE

via@amishra77
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RKumar wrote:^ shameless person. We know how favors work, you install my government in India and I will serve you India on the platter. :evil:

exactly what the BIF want

this is exactly what was done through the NAC and all the poisonous laws that were passed and the virulent institutions that were created and empowered.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

chetak wrote:
To fight elections, I need institutional structures, I need a judicial system that protects me, I need a media that is reasonably free, I need financial parity, I need a whole set of structures that actually allow me to operate a political party. I don't have them: Rahul Gandhi[/b]
He forgot to ask for Balls! :D
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lisa wrote:
chetak wrote:
To fight elections, I need institutional structures, I need a judicial system that protects me, I need a media that is reasonably free, I need financial parity, I need a whole set of structures that actually allow me to operate a political party. I don't have them: Rahul Gandhi[/b]
He forgot to ask for Balls! :D
Lisa ji,

that's because even brainless presstitutes like turdesai will not spare any for pappu

this is the image of a typical congi supporter today.

terrified, eyes shut tightly and fearfully protecting the family jewels.

this apart, there is nothing more that anyone can do under pappu's "leadership"