2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Pratyush »

The more he speaks the better it is for people who have brains. For a lot of congress supporters it would not make any difference.

I speak this way as over the last few weeks I had the misfortune of meeting a handful of INC party officials at the local level. They are no different from RaGa.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

UP gangster mukhtar ansari, nephew of congressi and ex vice president mohammad hamid ansari

before Yogi Adityanath

after Yogi Adityanath
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:The more he speaks the better it is for people who have brains. For a lot of congress supporters it would not make any difference.

I speak this way as over the last few weeks I had the misfortune of meeting a handful of INC party officials at the local level. They are no different from RaGa.

A child born from a foreign woman's womb can never be faithful to the nation.
- Chanakya
Last edited by chetak on 03 Apr 2021 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

There shouldn't be any surprise from MoU signing party. The list is very long and spans over a century with this nehru clan. There are no mistakes but only MoUs. What's unbelievable is that even after all the hindsight, there are still who give a pass to nehru, indira, rajiv, etc. Whatever success India saw was despite these people and not because of them. Not on any front.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

There's no such thing as law and order when it comes to islamists. Anything and everything that islamists do or say is terrorism but none ever gets prosecuted. The whole premise of 1947 was that islamists gets their own terroristan.

The problem of Hindus is very simple. They believe in being halaled instead delivering jhatka.
AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan calls for beheading of Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati as ‘punishment’ for criticising Prophet Muhammad
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/aap-mla ... -muhammad/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

chetak wrote: A child born from a foreign woman's womb can never be faithful to the nation.
- Chanakya
The woke crowd essentially calls chankya a part greek and just laugh. This GoI should have spent some bandwidth in openly discussing real history at various venues. Let the woke historians file challenges in courts.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

darshan wrote:There's no such thing as law and order when it comes to islamists. Anything and everything that islamists do or say is terrorism but none ever gets prosecuted. The whole premise of 1947 was that islamists gets their own terroristan.

The problem of Hindus is very simple. They believe in being halaled instead delivering jhatka.
AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan calls for beheading of Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati as ‘punishment’ for criticising Prophet Muhammad
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/aap-mla ... -muhammad/
Underlying the usual bigotry and blood letting, I can't help but think this could be an attempt at Godhra II, this time with an eye on Yogi.

Notably, the tweet is in Devnagari so limits the global audience that can truly comprehend the the hatred, venom and the bloodthirsty mindset.

Bet the follow ups will all be in English.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Suraj, The INC would like a frontal assault - it would play into their hands .
No doubt about that, completely agree. The idea is to commit violence against hindus and have a pliant media remain silent and pour scorn on the lost lives, and wait for a violent response, which will get all the airplay -- as was played out in Godhra in 2002. This is a standard play straight out of the islamist playbook for garnering sympathy to their cause, and one faithfully followed by Mamata in WB, by Tikait during republic day, by all the christian groups in Andhra/Telengana under YSRCP and KCR.

They have seen it work really well during the Indira and Rajiv regimes, where a pig carcass would be thrown in mosques resulting a bloodbath, like clockwork every few months. In the past 5 years, the deliberate slaughter of BJP supporters from Tamilnadu to Punjab, was to push the BJP govt. to respond in kind, but they do not do that, and instead let the law take its own course (which has failed some times, and the culprits go free, because the Indian judiciary in HCs and the SC are all politically compromised by the INC).

The calculation seems to be that failure to respond in kind can be used to goad all the BJP supporters into thinking they are no better than the congress, going by all the anonymous handles with hindu names and images but an INC viewpoint. Unfortunately, for the INC media cell, the world outside twitter and facebook in India provides support to the current govt.

For their part, BJP understands that taking a harsh stand against social media for their anti-India and anti-hindu bias would play right into the hands of the INC -- when alternative SM vanishes, the media dalals in India get back to their good old days of easy INC propaganda.

What is execrable (to me) it there are a whole lot of people who benefited materially under the INC that have a vested interest in getting the INC back in power, I am talking about the people in ex-RAW (Anand Arni), ex-bureaucrat (KC Singh) and ex-army crowd (HS Panag) -- people who took an oath to protect the interest of the public at large, and not the Nehru clan -- that benefits from doing what it can to get the likes of Rahul Gandhi back on his throne. The less said about "public intellectual" frauds like Pratap Bhanu or Ram Guha, the better.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

One can say that we are almost there for Godhra repeat. From the Hindus perspective, you can't be caught with pants down again and not be prepared. For the optics, you may not go on offensive but you have to be able to hold your forts and be on counter offensive. That's the least you need to be prepared for to call out their bluffs of direct action day.

Time and time you hear Hindu gully goons saying that they won't dare to come to my area. However they completely fail to understand that the enemy works in cohesive manner and doesn't think of my gully. In GJ, in 1960s, I have seen buses full of hordes arrive from all green areas to overpower the individual gully fort. Don't expect any law and order people to come and save you. They will always be slower than this hordes and will shoot at will towards Hindus to resolve situation to take the path of lease resistance. In 2002, lot of Hindus were shot and on many occasions before that.

To think that you would avoid riots is silly. However, you do want to make sure that you don't loose on all counts.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

amarinder singh presiding over his team while claiming to "benefit the farmers"

some farmers and some benefit

Amit Thadhani@amitsurg·12h

Shocking story emerging from Punjab. BSF apprehends 58 migrants from Bihar and UP working in Punjab farms as bonded labourers. Workers were being given drugs to make them work for longer hours.

58 mentally challenged people from Bihar, UP found working as bonded labourers in Punjab, Centre informs state

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Punjabis doing bonded labor work overseas and then enslaving non punjabis in India. Britishers haven't left.

Punjabis protecting ansari says all that needs to be said about that state.

Hopefully voters don't try to hide behind some curtain and own what they really support and stand for. That also includes that Golden dome honoring traitors.
Delhi Police registers FIR against Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati after Amanatullah Khan files complaint
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/delhi-p ... complaint/
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

WTF is this with “Panjabis”?

The word is Sikh.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU's new video

https://twitter.com/NAN_DINI_/status/13 ... 1484075008

How do we come out of cataclysmic event of COVID? Moron has few strategies. Listen and Learn
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

isko kahaan se pakaad kar laye??
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

This Nicholas Burns interviewing Rahul Gandu is the same guy who "worked with" Shyam Saran during the MMS regime for the Indo-US nuclear deal. So he has been roped in by INC entities now, and we are all glad that they did. We can see the face of this treasonous, evil cretin Rahul for all that it is worth -- Shunya-ta. Letting people expose themselves rather than making martyrs out of them seems to be a better strategy. Making people martyrs is the trademark of religions of love and peace -- they built empires on that concept. As for Shyam Saran, the less said about him the better.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

darshan wrote:AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan calls for beheading of Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati as ‘punishment’ for criticising Prophet Muhammad
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/aap-mla ... t-muhammad
The biggest crime of this Govt is that, after Kamlesh Tiwari's murder, they didn't go hammer & tongs against the whole gang of fatwa-issuers and fatwa-enforcers. A fatwa calling for someone's qatl should have been made a capital offense. Its an open incitement to murder.
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 287_1.html

Chattisgarh Naxal Attack kills 22 Jawans. Appears that Naxals have excellent weaponry and tactics.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A noob pooch: Do we have to start a Kashi Vishwanatha temple movement topic and ?? Mathura temple topic.
https://youtu.be/3saurl6Qd3A
Here SuSwamy's says PIL is for hearing on the 30th April 2021.
What will Namo and Govt do when asked by Hizz Honors!!
will that dubious law of PVN stay or go!!
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Naxals kill CRPF soldiers, but Rahul Gandhi forgets to pull up Congress govt in Chhattisgarh for the left-wing terrorism
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/rahul-g ... -soldiers/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Where is the information on why and who approved such loans? Were the bank operators also charged for approving loans? Retirement cancelled? ED looking into bank officials? Time and time we see this NPA related news but no information on bank officials who signed off on it and their present living situation.
IL&FS Sells 49 Per Cent Stake In Chinese Chongquing Yuhe Expressway To Address Rs 2,600 Crore Debt
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/ilfs-sell ... crore-debt
“IL&FS has duly received Rs 1,035 crore ($ 141.3 million) in Singapore as part of this stake sale transaction. The consideration will be used to pay approximately $ 88 million of Bank of Baroda Loans and the balance to meet IIPL liabilities, including bondholders under IOPL,” the infrastructure development and finance company revealed in an official statement....
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

In case of any of the following conditions

1. If Yati Narsinghanand ji is harmed in any way.
2. If govt control of Temples is not relinquished by october 2023
3. If GoI doesn't take active and visible steps to dissolve Pakistan by October 2023

Then I will sit out in the next Lok Sabha elections i e in 2024. I will not vote for any party. BJP cannot take my vote for granted anymore.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

darshhan wrote:In case of any of the following conditions

3. If GoI doesn't take active and visible steps to dissolve Pakistan by October 2023

Then I will sit out in the next Lok Sabha elections i e in 2024. I will not vote for any party. BJP cannot take my vote for granted anymore.

With supporters like you BJP has no need to have any enemies. If some pet itch is not scratched automatically go into a sulk and say you will not vote for BJP.

Did the BJP ever promise on the above 3 matters??
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Not voting because some conditions are not met is a great way of taking 10 steps backwards for failing to take 2 steps forward. There are many things that can be done without attracting unnecessary attention, Yati Narsinghanandji is brave and must be lauded for protecting the temple but i really could not understand why he was giving interviews to anyone with a camera ? In a single week following the incident he must have given 20+ interviews to different people. And when things had died down he sets up a press conference again in Delhi ? I fail to understand the logic unless he likes the media spotlight and harbors political ambitions.

Yes, i too would like the government to set temples free. But there's much gap between center taking steps to free the temples and states actually letting go the money making machines . Secondly, it is a fallacy to believe that governments freeing the temples will automatically reduce corruption and improve the temples, the administration positions in many temples are hotly contested because of the Rs involved, that won't change even if the government steps back.

As for dissolving Pakistan by 2023, good luck. Pakistan maybe a nutty banana republic but has a large, well trained military, pretty advanced diplomatic and political machinery and a 250 million population. If and when it fails, it will fail on its own weight and not because of a military action.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Well this is how congress govt came to power in 2004. Because people sat out. And had minor grievances which could have be addressed at a later date. And because they sat out, we were forced to endure 10 years of INC destruction, bomb blasts every month, 26/11 conspiracy against Hindus, targeting of Hindus, unimaginable corruption, 'minority have first right on resources', Pakis getting everything away with terrorism and Chinese getting away with our land.

Btw we have seen this happen in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan. You can see what happens in chattisgarh ever since congis have been voted to power. Yesterday, 25 crpf Jawans have been KIA. A few days ago maoists also ambushed crpf jawans. In madhya pradesh peaceful community had gotten emboldened ever since Kamal nath came to power. We already know how in Rajasthan ever since congis came to power, Islamists love jihad and conversion is going on unchecked. We also know what happened to Palghar sadhus, and to anyone who supports Hindutva in Maharashtra. Btw even slogans like Jai Shri Ram is unofficially banned in these states. And how these states' vasuli money is used to fund BIF activities of congress.

Judging from above I don't think we have a choice. Not even to sit it out. Because the other community won't and if their choice of govt comes to power at centre. I know it for a fact that they will come after us hindus with a vengeance supported ably by pakis, chinis, US and Europeans.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Pratyush wrote:

With supporters like you BJP has no need to have any enemies. If some pet itch is not scratched automatically go into a sulk and say you will not vote for BJP.

Did the BJP ever promise on the above 3 matters??
I was a supporter(infact a booth worker as well as polling agent for BJP) in 2014 and 2019. I am no longer an active supporter of BJP although I am still a well wisher. I feel that 10 years is more than enough to test any party in govt. If it delivers within this period then all good and fine. Otherwise you can be sure that the concerned party which is BJP in this case, is on its way to become the new Congress.

As far as promises are concerned, you are right BJP did not promise anything on these issues. But then even I have not made any promise to BJP to remain their lifelong supporter.

And this is actually the easiest list I have given. One pertains to protecting a Hindu saint who is working to advance Hindu interests especially in his region. If something happens to him,you can be sure that BJP does not want to see the rise of a Hindu leader who can challenge it in the near future. But then also BJP does not want to do anything for Hindu interests and has no vision to form a civilization state.

Another is a long pending religious issue. All they have to do scrap the unjust law which allows all other religions to manage their places of worship but denies the same right to Hindus.

The third is a geopolitical issue that should have been resolved years back. Relates to a neighbouring country which is probably one fifth of India's size and yet is able to damage India on various fronts. This is clearly untenable. In future the situation will only get more dangerous due to the war fighting technologies being developed and perfected around the world including by countries hostile to India such as Turkey and China who will not be hesitant to share the same with Pakis.

I have yet not included the economic matters, scientific R&D progress, administrative, legal, military and judiciary reforms, indigenous defence manufacturing and procurement etc.

This is probably the simplest list. If they are unable to execute it, then BJP is as worthless as others.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Ambar wrote:Not voting because some conditions are not met is a great way of taking 10 steps backwards for failing to take 2 steps forward. There are many things that can be done without attracting unnecessary attention, Yati Narsinghanandji is brave and must be lauded for protecting the temple but i really could not understand why he was giving interviews to anyone with a camera ? In a single week following the incident he must have given 20+ interviews to different people. And when things had died down he sets up a press conference again in Delhi ? I fail to understand the logic unless he likes the media spotlight and harbors political ambitions.
As per you only BJP leaders should have the right to give interviews. As I stated earlier BJP cannot tolerate any other Hindu leader rising who does not come from its own ranks. Instead of working towards establishing a Hindu Civilizational state, it is focussed towards scuttling those who it perceives to be rival Hindu Leaders. First Kamlesh Tiwari ji and now Yati ji.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

darshhan wrote:As per you only BJP leaders should have the right to give interviews. As I stated earlier BJP cannot tolerate any other Hindu leader rising who does not come from its own ranks. Instead of working towards establishing a Hindu Civilizational state, it is focussed towards scuttling those who it perceives to be rival Hindu Leaders. First Kamlesh Tiwari ji and now Yati ji.
There can only be one and only party that could fill this space in India. Whether you like it or not. If not, what you get is pre 2014 situation. That never means people need not be given protection. It means it's always time to unite and strengthen rather than weaken and end up as victims. There is no other choice and there is no second chance. So keep this going and let Modi's and Yogi's lead. If you have any suggestion to weaken and split the opposition and gain their space by the same kind of parties using any means is always welcome, but not cutting one's own crowd and giving victory to enemies of India on a platter by our infighting.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Yatiji has been on the march for Hindu rights and protection for awhile and not seeking any publicity. That would be saying that Pushpendraji is seeking publicity. He's not some new entity in the market. Armed Hindus to defend the Hindu population from islamists has always been his message. Arms should be allowed to level the field against islamists where law men have looked other way since british era. Govts are incapable of doing anything and islamists have much easier access to arms and assembling of hordes. Only way Hindus can normalize hordes is to be able to have arms. No need to mention police as they just take path of least resistance.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

uddu wrote:
darshhan wrote:As per you only BJP leaders should have the right to give interviews. As I stated earlier BJP cannot tolerate any other Hindu leader rising who does not come from its own ranks. Instead of working towards establishing a Hindu Civilizational state, it is focussed towards scuttling those who it perceives to be rival Hindu Leaders. First Kamlesh Tiwari ji and now Yati ji.
There can only be one and only party that could fill this space in India. Whether you like it or not. If not, what you get is pre 2014 situation. That never means people need not be given protection. It means it's always time to unite and strengthen rather than weaken and end up as victims. There is no other choice and there is no second chance. So keep this going and let Modi's and Yogi's lead.
neither Kamlesh Tiwari was nor Yati ji is interested in forming new political parties and undercutting BJP votes . They were more interested in socio religious organizations purely meant to protect and advance hindu interests. Then why this insecurity on BJP's part. It is because they do not even want to answer the most basic questions regarding Hindu interests. Forget about actually doing something about those issues.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Yati Narsinghanand has every right to give interviews just as i have every reason to suspect someone's motive when they talk non-stop to everyone with a camera and microphone in hand. What exactly was the purpose of holding a press conference weeks after a petty incident had died down ? If he has political ambitions then there's nothing stopping him from contesting elections. As we've seen in the case of Pramod Muthalik or Pravin Togadia , talk is cheap, you never know the agenda they harbor until it is election time.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

AshishA wrote: Well this is how congress govt came to power in 2004. Because people sat out...........
Does all this matter if the choice is between old Congress and new Congress(i.e BJP)?
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Ambar wrote:Yati Narsinghanand has every right to give interviews just as i have every reason to suspect someone's motive when they talk non-stop to everyone with a camera and microphone in hand. What exactly was the purpose of holding a press conference weeks after a petty incident had died down ? If he has political ambitions then there's nothing stopping him from contesting elections. As we've seen in the case of Pramod Muthalik or Pravin Togadia , talk is cheap, you never know the agenda they harbor until it is election time.
Honestly this is the response I would have expected from BJP IT cell. Coming from you I do not know what to make of it. Hence I will let this one pass.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

darshhan wrote:
uddu wrote: There can only be one and only party that could fill this space in India. Whether you like it or not. If not, what you get is pre 2014 situation. That never means people need not be given protection. It means it's always time to unite and strengthen rather than weaken and end up as victims. There is no other choice and there is no second chance. So keep this going and let Modi's and Yogi's lead.
neither Kamlesh Tiwari was nor Yati ji is interested in forming new political parties and undercutting BJP votes . They were more interested in socio religious organizations purely meant to protect and advance hindu interests. Then why this insecurity on BJP's part. It is because they do not even want to answer the most basic questions regarding Hindu interests. Forget about actually doing something about those issues.
Have you seen the temple run of some of the dynasts? It's easier to do such things and also to make comments or inflame passion, whereas its extremely difficult to solve problems one by one and also remember that until and unless there is people's support, you cannot do anything. And when the people makes noise, it gets into BJP's manifesto. So if there is a demand to free Hindu temple's from Govt control, now it's getting into BJP manifesto. And don't ever forget the problems already solved. Also dont forget that it's for the same that you vouch for. Its always good to have high expectations. But until there is people's support such things will fall apart. Take the case of removing secularism from constitution. So it need to be done when people make noise and BJP as the political outfit will keep doing it as long as they are in power and yes with a certain speed and not every issue solved in a day. Have patience and keep demanding and if it finds traction with the public, things will get done. Also BJP is not perfect and its the only thing that's close to perfection that we can get. So stop being abusive against the only party that is supportive of India's cause and make what you want as a public demand. Things will change. If it takes times, so be it but eventually it will as many of the problems for Art 370 etc got resolved
Last edited by uddu on 04 Apr 2021 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

So let's say you are right and we all do not vote to BJP, then who do you think will come to power?. What do you think will happen to the country when those parties come to power. Have you forgotten UPA 1 & 2.

Fixing 60+ years of congress misrule will be possible in 10 years?. What do you think will happen to all the development work done in these 10 years.

I can understand your anger, but think about the alternatives to the BJP, do you think they will fulfill your demands. I also want the temples to be removed from govt. control, but not voting to them will not resolve the issue. Do you think any other party will even think about it. At least with this govt, you can bring it to their notice and there is a chance of them doing it.

Coming to Pakistan, its every Indians dream to resolve that issue. Don't forge they are a rouge rabid county with atim bums (how reliable?), it is not that easy. Before we take care of the external issues, we need to resolve internal problems first and it will take time. We need to have patience and trust this govt,.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Namo might be the best Prime Minister of India till date especially in terms of welfare for poor and infrastructure creation.(My personal favourite though is PVNR. LBS had too short period of rule hence I am not counting him.)

So while Namo is definitely one of the best leaders this country ever had if not the best, the real question is " Is he good enough? "

Does he even think from a civilizational perspective? What is the point of all these expressways, airports and bullet trains if the ones enjoying these are islamics, evangelicals or woke population at some future date
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

darshhan wrote: Does he even think from a civilizational perspective? What is the point of all these expressways, airports and bullet trains if the ones enjoying these are islamics, evangelicals or woke population at some future date
Do you expect just a 40 year political party to resolve the civilisation issues? Either you are naive or full of yourself.

There are centuries old issues and a collective effort is needed. Its 6 years with this new government, and it should be clear that the battle is not just about government/elections, but unity, collectivity and an ecosystem every single day...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshhan wrote:
AshishA wrote: Well this is how congress govt came to power in 2004. Because people sat out...........
Does all this matter if the choice is between old Congress and new Congress(i.e BJP)?
think long and hard

Sanatan Hindu jaag chuka hai.

Rok sake to rok lo

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Atmavik wrote:isko kahaan se pakaad kar laye??
RaGa is being coached by decadent intellectuals of Trantor—all turgid abstractions pulled from books and no connection with any kind of ground reality.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Please.

Taking a chance on BIF coming back is not an option. This time around they will sew up the system water-tight to keep Hindus from ever raising their heads and organizing. No one in the world will come to Hindus’ rescue even as democracy in India will be murdered for ever. And democracy is the only way for Hindus to gain and retain control of the reins of power.

They underestimated Hindus in 2014 and maybe 2019. They are not going to do it again. They have institutional memory of conquering and converting large swathes of the world.

Don’t take them lightly. Don’t make the perfect the enemy of the good.

BJP governments have to run India in a centrist manner for stability and growth. Hindus should use the political space provided by the BJP to build civic institutions that will be fortresses for the culture. This should be the grand bargain and allocation of roles.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

darshhan wrote:
Ambar wrote:Not voting because some conditions are not met is a great way of taking 10 steps backwards for failing to take 2 steps forward. There are many things that can be done without attracting unnecessary attention, Yati Narsinghanandji is brave and must be lauded for protecting the temple but i really could not understand why he was giving interviews to anyone with a camera ? In a single week following the incident he must have given 20+ interviews to different people. And when things had died down he sets up a press conference again in Delhi ? I fail to understand the logic unless he likes the media spotlight and harbors political ambitions.
As per you only BJP leaders should have the right to give interviews. As I stated earlier BJP cannot tolerate any other Hindu leader rising who does not come from its own ranks. Instead of working towards establishing a Hindu Civilizational state, it is focussed towards scuttling those who it perceives to be rival Hindu Leaders. First Kamlesh Tiwari ji and now Yati ji.

I agree with you that it would be desirable to have a Likud-like Hindu Democratic Party that explicitly focuses on Hindu interests, and offers a challenge to BJP while cooperating with BJP as needed.

But honestly I don’t see anyone having the commitment and energy to build a party like that.