2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ManSingh
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by ManSingh »

Pratyush wrote:
Kakkaji wrote:
ManSingh ji:

Here is an analysis of the video you posted above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGmtWhhz9c
You are wasting your time with the likes of Man Singh.

He is beyond any reason and logic.

He belongs to the catagory of people who are so blinded by hate that it's ok for people they oppose to be hanged from lamp posts. Or blown up using country bombs.

He will provide intellectual cover to the murderers.
Watch the video again. Majority of the green "gamcha" wearing protestors seen in the jeep video are Jat i.e. Hindu. Supporters of Tikait wear this green and come from Hindu Jat community.

But wait, its easier to create a sikh vs hindu narrative for any incident. Right?? Once there is another side, the "other" is defacto responsible.

For your personal attacks, you don't know me or who my friends( i.e. which community) are or what my intellect is.
Last edited by ManSingh on 05 Oct 2021 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

disha wrote:
ManSingh wrote:While the Thar driver may unfortunately have been the lynched person, the videos do not indicate he had lost control at any point.
Mansingh'ji, are you justifying the murder (lynching) by the khalistani bhindranwale supporting terrorists masquerading as farmers? While you are at it, can you please justify the bombing of Kanishka?

At this point, the full responsibility of violence lies with the so-called farmer protestors.
I said the lynching was unfortunate by which I mean to say I don't condone it. It should not have happened.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

how effortlessly the dehati aurat buddi butt changes gears and the narrative

from crushed to accident and all on heresay onlee

Last edited by chetak on 05 Oct 2021 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

ManSingh wrote:
disha wrote:
Mansingh'ji, are you justifying the murder (lynching) by the khalistani bhindranwale supporting terrorists masquerading as farmers? While you are at it, can you please justify the bombing of Kanishka?

At this point, the full responsibility of violence lies with the so-called farmer protestors.
I said the lynching was unfortunate by which I mean to say I don't condone it. It should not have happened.
ManSingh
Describing something as 'Unfortunate' is not the same thing as 'not condoning it' and of course it is also nowhere as close to it being a synonym for 'condemn'. While we are at it, why don't you offer your conjecture on the episode? Could it be that, the people who surrounded the vehicle were merely going to stop the vehicle from going forward as part of a 'road roko' but otherwise the driver had no reason to apprehend any danger to his life. Even if there was apprehension of danger to life any action in self defence doesn't justify running over people even if there was an imminent threat to life. Is that your take? I am not trying to chastise you. I am genuinely curious as to where you stand. Mind you, I am not even going into the larger issue of whether you are or not sympathetic to the cause of separate nation for Sikhs. Even if you are I believe that the State of India as it is constituted, has every right to take such steps as it may deem necessary to preserve its territorial integrity.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

ManSingh wrote:
There are videos of the BJP leader's driver, injured who says that he lost control of the vehicle after hit by a stone. He was subsequently lynched by the farmer brokers-rioters. Hope UP government considers his family also for compensation,ex-gratia payments etc. By the way the twitter user also has written his name in Urdu/Arabic. So could be a peacefool person who suddenly became a fan-boy of the farmer brokers-rioters.
There is a longer version of the video I posted( from a randomly chosen channel). Its a bit more traumatic and hence I did not post the full video. The longer one can easily be found on twitter.
At the point where this video ends the Thar is followed by a Fortuner which runs over people already on the ground followed by a white scorpio which does so the third time over the same set of people on the ground.

While the Thar driver may unfortunately have been the lynched person, the videos do not indicate he had lost control at any point.
I don't see any other vehicle running over anybody. There were some people fallen by the side and a black vehicle passing by them and not over them. If you can lie about something that is plain obvious to every one, what else are you lying about?

You come here only when you think there is an opportunity to spread fake news against the BJP govt. The fact that you are against farm laws which help poor farmers tells what your agenda is. This forum is not the place for your propaganda. Better try your luck in social media. You will likely find more gullible people there.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

nandakumar wrote: ManSingh
Describing something as 'Unfortunate' is not the same thing as 'not condoning it' and of course it is also nowhere as close to it being a synonym for 'condemn'. While we are at it, why don't you offer your conjecture on the episode? Could it be that, the people who surrounded the vehicle were merely going to stop the vehicle from going forward as part of a 'road roko' but otherwise the driver had no reason to apprehend any danger to his life. Even if there was apprehension of danger to life any action in self defence doesn't justify running over people even if there was an imminent threat to life. Is that your take? I am not trying to chastise you. I am genuinely curious as to where you stand. Mind you, I am not even going into the larger issue of whether you are or not sympathetic to the cause of separate nation for Sikhs. Even if you are I believe that the State of India as it is constituted, has every right to take such steps as it may deem necessary to preserve its territorial integrity.
This is what I know.

A few days ago, the protestors had shown black flags to the same convoy. There is a video of the minister's son showing thumbs down while passing by the black flags protest. Fair enough, this is a regular feature of Indian politics.
There was an explicit threat made after this incident ( on video ), that the MoS would "take care" of the protestors. Same was repeated by Haryana CM.
Yesterday there was another rally/event to be attended by the dy CM in MoS constituency where the entourage would arrive by helicopter. Another show of black flags and the helicopter landing was cancelled.
The convoy with/without the MoS son took the road route to reach the venue after the function was cancelled. Another show of black flags but this time it does not end there. Either in self defence or show of force the convoy goes through the crowd ( Note: the event had already been cancelled and there was nothing to attend at the destination ).

I do not support a separate sikh state and I know majority of my circle doesn't either.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

^^^
What are the other options? didn't Sikh rioters try to kill and strip a MLA? Should this minister and his son also undergo such shame and then may be you are happy?
This is the problem. Even if there is nothing to attend, the person is free to go there. You cannot block access for eternity. That is terrorism. Plain and simple. Why are you blocking access to people? How long will this continue just in the name of farmers while the real farmers are tilling their lands? Why do you not want the helicopter to land? You do not represent even 1% of india.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

ManSingh wrote:
nandakumar wrote: ManSingh
I do not support a separate sikh state and I know majority of my circle doesn't either.
And that is only because you will be left with your favorites and landlocked. Soon you will be on the way to become Afghanistan. No more doing business in Delhi or Noida and no more buying grains in MSP and making commissions.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Guys, take it easy. No need to get personal.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

kvraghav wrote:
ManSingh wrote:
And that is only because you will be left with your favorites and landlocked. Soon you will be on the way to become Afghanistan. No more doing business in Delhi or Noida and no more buying grains in MSP and making commissions.
No, because I can trace my family's contribution to Indian independence and defence pre-1947 to date. There are a host of other reasons as well.
Last edited by ManSingh on 05 Oct 2021 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Relax folks. This is nothing. Remember 32.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Folks please Ham sab Bharatiya hain!!
Just to calm things : A noob pooch is Adani buying rNDTV!
If so Que??
Some covert plan to Be-rojgar all the Unemployables there?? a la Burkha
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Please relax guys! Don't make it personal and call names.

Rakesh Tikiat and his folks have made this into a political fight for Punjab and UP elections. These laws have been suspended. Govt. and courts have invited them for suggestions/negotiations. In spite of all these actions, these idiots are collaborating with anti-Indian elements including Chinese Gandhis.

The way PAPPU and Tikiat are bidding Khalistani elements is unpardonable.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Cyrano wrote:
shravanp wrote:

I think it safe to assume that 'iron fist' is rather an impossible task for this government. There are courts, and then there's tons of NGOs filing PILs from their Western maai-baaps giving it hard time to GoI. Under the current democratic setup, its next to impossible to do iron fist. Something else yes. Drying up funding is one.
If god forbid a non-BJP govt comes into power next, mark my words, iron fists and iron boots will be in full display with the same setup putting tail between its legs.
Of course. Lets be real. Non-BJP political establishment has Global powers backing them and nobody in the world will cry for hyooman rights should BJP workers get lynched.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

The sooner farmers or so called farmers who are protesting get out from their mindset that it is not India of 50's 60's or even 70's, the better they can realize their potential of free market . Now all states contribute to cereal production . No domination of 1 or 2 states. Moreover growing water intensive crops should be disincentive to the level which is sufficient for our own needs. This whole protest being hijacked by vested interest right from the beginning, the more, people deny this simple thing , the more harm they are bringing to society , community , state and for the whole country .
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Man Singh, I don't care anymore about you and any cause that you might happen to espouse.

Not after Lakhimpur Kheri I hold you personally and people like you generally directly responsible for the deaths that have happened and will happen in feeding hate that people like you are filled with.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

I have no problem in doing your protests but how can you prevent people from entering any place? I mean what happens if all the neighbouring states decide block access to punjab? The state won't stand for 2 days. You do blockage for couple of days is fine but permanently blocking citizens of India is a strict no no.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Rsatchi wrote:Folks please Ham sab Bharatiya hain!!
If so Que??
Adani is not buying NDTV. At least for now.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

And now the khalistani terrorists masquerading as farmers are equating themselves to Jalianwala Bagh martyrs. :Aak Thoo:

https://zeenews.india.com/photos/india/ ... re-2400007

Jalianwala Bagh is a hallowed ground. I am non-Sikh, non-Punjabi and still, I hope to one day go there and pay my respects to the fallen.

My father did the same and so did my grandfather. I will be just carrying out a family tradition started by my grandfather.

It does boil my blood that such a hallowed ground and its martyrs are used by terrorists and their sympathizers. Shame on anyone supporting these khalistani terrorist pseudo-farmers.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

The Lakhimpur Khetri episode shows the vultures of CONgoons and DMK and TMC and other assorted "opposition" and media pimps.

Lies and more lies will be propagated and facts will be ignored. You see money, power is at stake and the dynasties will do anything and everything to have a go at it. Few of innocents dying does not matter. In fact, the more they die brutally, the more they can milk it for their own selfish reasons.

I do hope the posters here supporting the khalistani terrorist pseudo-farmers understand that. That is my only wish.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

See the entire thing from the prism of Punjab and UP politics and things will become much clearer. After the implosion of INC in Punjab and Capt.Amrinder Singh's ouster, it was a given that an event will be orchestrated which will pitch hindus against sikhs so the Captain doesn't dare touch BJP with a 100 ft barge poll. A "Congress mukt" Bharath may well happen some day and we may even live to see the day when the Maino-Gandhis are gone from Indian politics, but the Congress franchise system aka regional parties and the Congress ecosystem will remain. Unless the later two are dismantled, anti-CAA riots (53 dead) and anti-farm bill protests (8 dead in violence and probably dozens gone in covid/other natural causes) kind of terrorism against the state will continue to happen.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Pratyush wrote:
Rsatchi wrote:Folks please Ham sab Bharatiya hain!!
If so Que??
Adani is not buying NDTV. At least for now.
Sirji
Then why is Pgurus peddling this with a video
Something is cooking
Has Roy & Roy made a deal with N 'n' S for all their ill-gotten wealth and tax evasion :roll:
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

State's monopoly over violence is slowly being undermined. It will have dangerous consequences. Any baahubali will think that he is a lord and can defy the state and kill a bunch of people. The State is the only thing that is standing between total anarchy and peaceful orderly society.

Those who have faced anarchy, civil war etc value order very much in their society. We faced partition but nothing on the scale of devastation China, Korea, Vietnam faced. That is how CCP was able to maintain its hold on power for so long. Because people don't want to go back to civil war era China.

The state and also the people shouldn't wait for a civil war to learn the important lesson of maintaining order requires a show of force and use of violence. The state should re aquire its monopoly.

International criticism etc etc will come, resolutions will be passed. Even UN might even condemn. All buddhijivis will have a meltdown. But the state shouldn't shy away from doing its job. If commies in China can make the entire Western world go silent, why can't we? We just need to find the right leverage. Economy is a great leverage.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The Sikh brand continues to be cheapened.

It’s only a matter of time before the attitudes of the majority are recalibrated to account for this.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The strategy of the opposing parties is clear: use street power to create localised agitations and engage in violence at the slightest perceived opposition. The BJP government currently thinks it has 103 MPs in Lok Sabha rather than 303 and the Opposition knows that BJP is very attuned to lok kya kahenge. BJP is more sensitive and respective of the opinion of a political class that hates everything it stands for rather than its core supporters which it takes for granted.

The strategy of ignoring the farmers brokers Gang protest is not going to work out. Bit by bit, each pieces of BJP influence are being bitten off and turned against it. Perhaps this has the hallmark of Prashant Kishore over it. This is aided by a well oiled social media and conventional media strategy. BJP is severely lacking with a response. Punjab is a gone case for BJP. Haryana seems set to follow. BJP can’t form a government on its own in Maharashtra. They are now trying in UP.

The same was true in case of Covid … a lot of falsehood was peddled and went unchallenged. We have come out on the other side with a successful vaccination program but it could easily have gone the other way.

Modiji seems to think the work will speak for itself. ABV thought the same as well. We all know how that turned out.

Rest assured when Congress or its cronies comes to power they won’t be forgiving.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

The BJP governments needs to have some police officials specifically dedicated to constant video recordings of any big events, protests, mobs. It's seen in other parts of the world, where some are just carrying portable cameras to record evidence.

Current political scenario favors emotions over facts, thus the video evidence is essential. Then, like secular parties, now it is peaceful farmers, it's an oxymoron and farce.Yet, these are catchy phases, which attracts youngsters and uninformed citizens. Let's see how BJP tackles it.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I know i am repeating this for the 12th time but none of these tactics are new nor innovative be it from Prashant Kishore or someone else. These agitations, sit-ins, riots etc are straight out of leftists "operational manual" which is used worldwide. You keep using those sections of the society that can be rapidly mobilized, are well organized and gain instant sympathy - students (JNU/DU/Jamia agitations in 2016 and 2019), women ( anti-CAA, anti-NRC, characters like Amulya Naronha, Disha Ravi, Pinjra tod organization ), farmers (ongoing), minorities ( anti-CAA, anti-farm bills, triple talak reformation ) and laborers (bank strike, PSU strike, ordinance factory unions strike). Each one of these sections of the society will be used one at a time to manufacture outrage or use them parallelly to completely paralyze the nation.

It won't be easy for BJP or any non-left party government to take on such a well organized set of people especially in an environment where the social media and the mainstream media are so hostile and partisan against the incumbent government. China can ruthlessly crack the whip because it is a communist country with zero tolerance policy towards anyone not towing the tight line. Even US stood pretty naked last summer when riots, mass looting and violence gripped many cities. Where BJP and Amit Shah in particular have failed is to identify the puppet masters and go after them individually. It is impossible to clear the national highways outside NCR without significant bloodshed, and it is logistically impossible to jail hundreds of thousands but it is possible to make life miserable for those orchestrating and financing these agitations.

There's a bit of a tragic irony about Kheri district. Lakhimpur Kheri along with Sitapur and Rampur were few places outside Punjab where sikh survivors and refugees from Pakistan after partition were settled. Had their ancestors stayed back in Pakistan, their fates would have been the same as fates of thousands of hindus and sikhs who remained in Pakistan post 1947. But yet by 1980s Lakhimpur, Sitapur and Rampur had become hotbeds of Khalistan movement where several members of Babbar Khalsa were arrested. So much good karma and all that humbug.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

If they don't like it in Lakimpur Kheri, Karachi might prove to be more suitable. The approach to religion is similar.

On the other hand, more subsidies and freebies might ameliorate the ab o hawa. Anything to save them from themselves, no?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Can we please stop calling these people "farmers" when it is completely obvious that the vast majority of India's actual farmers support (and greatly benefit from) the farm bills?

Let's call them what they are. ADTs. Agro-Dalal Terrorists.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

disha wrote:Jalianwala Bagh is a hallowed ground. I am non-Sikh, non-Punjabi and still, I hope to one day go there and pay my respects to the fallen.
I went all the way from TN, yet was overwhelmed with emotion when I visited the place. Hallowed ground indeed - no true nationalist, irrespective of their home state or ethnicity, would walk out of the ground with dry eyes. The place simply overwhelms you.
disha wrote:It does boil my blood that such a hallowed ground and its martyrs are used by terrorists and their sympathizers. Shame on anyone supporting these khalistani terrorist pseudo-farmers.
Ack thoo on these a**h****s who equate Jallianwala with what happened in Lakhimpur. These "brokers" are only inviting ridicule on themselves and the prominent Sikh involvement in these protests irrespective of geography is causing them to lose respect as a community for no tangible benefit.

These are not farmers - the real farmers have work to do and continue to do that. The steady prices of produce across the country testament to that fact. These are just brokers, middlemen, arhtiyas or dalals (take your pick). Now they are asking for the appendage of terrorists to their titles.

That said, we, at least on BRF, should be watchful of efforts to deepen the rift between Hindus and Sikhs. The gameplan is to slowly isolate Hindus and make it Hindus vs everyone else (as of now it is only limited to the political arena - BJP vs everyone else). Doing so would provide an easy cover to the desert cults as they can simply say, "oh, see these other minorities are also oppressed" and peddle their falsehoods and narratives with even more vigour and impunity.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Again Hindus saved Sikhs from genocide in 1947. That is sufficient verbiage.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sanjaykumar wrote:It’s only a matter of time before the attitudes of the majority are recalibrated to account for this.
+1. At least for me, I have stopped seeing 'farmers' with a helo on their heads. I have never met a 'farmer' who has offered me any thing for free. I pay for their efforts so that I can have my meals. And they also pay for products/services which are offered by the industry I work for. The old mantras like Jai Jawan,Jai Kisan are all fit for 1960s and 1970s. Eulogising a group of people, or patronising another set of people; I feel are things of the past.
greatde wrote: The BJP governments needs to have some police officials specifically dedicated to constant video recordings of any big events, protests, mobs.
Not only the BJP governments, every state government generally does this. In UP, there is a police unit known as Local Intelligence Unit (LIU), and in other states it is known as the District Special Branch (SB CID). These folks generally monitor these kind of events. TN Police for sure have trained photographers and video graphers in its constable ranks. Kerala also most likely have such teams in the Special Branch.
Ambar wrote:Where BJP and Amit Shah in particular have failed is to identify the puppet masters and go after them individually.
I am reading a kindle book on NDTV frauds. What surprised me was that NDTV has received favours from even folks from BJP (Arun Jaitley in particular). So all this gives me a feeling at the top leadership level all have a tacit understanding not to make each other's lives miserable. Even an open & shut case of National Herald; the current GoI has not put in good efforts to move the case forward.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Why are the protests even allowed on roads and rails? This should be a criminal offense like it is in any democracy the world over. In USA, Canada,, UK, etc. Protestors have a dedicated ground, park, etc where they can do their protests. Blocking roads, rails is hurting economy and thus it should be a criminal offense
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SBajwa wrote:Why are the protests even allowed on roads and rails? This should be a criminal offense like it is in any democracy the world over. In USA, Canada,, UK, etc. Protestors have a dedicated ground, park, etc where they can do their protests. Blocking roads, rails is hurting economy and thus it should be a criminal offense
two pillars of "our" democracy seem to have an extraordinary interest in ensuring that this and other violent agitations like this only plays out on the streets, irrespective of whether it has popular support.

It is the threat of targeted violence that is keeping the long suffering aam aadmi and the ordinary law abiding citizenry from protesting.

So much for our unique version of long distance, hands off democracy and the very often unenforced rule of law, in spite of shit talk about fundamental rights by those who ought to know much better and also these guys refuse to keep their idiotic woke mouth's shut, openly wearing their commie ideologies and disruptive agenda on their sleeve

Someone's "fundamental" right to protest cannot override someone else's "fundamental" right to life, security of person, livelihood and free movement. These are the basic and inalienable fundamental rights of any democracy and no maikelal can presume to overide them, be they ever so high and mighty.

why this needless kolaveri about the sacredness of fundamental rights of protest when, in reality, all we have are variously degraded degrees of democracy with the proviso of jiski lathi uski bhains as seen in bengal, kerala, chatthisgarh, dilli, AP, TN and other places

Democracy should, first and foremost, be defined by the duties of the citizens as opposed to the ass backwards approach of the rights of the phata pyjama abdools, ayeshas and the and often forgotten aam aadmi

Two major political mafia families are instrumental in driving this punjab based "farmer's" agitation and no one has yet taken them on
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Rahul Gandhi en route Lakhimpur after brief row at Lucknow airport
Looks like all the 'secular' champions are now given permission enter to the riot area. And many leaders are not from UP, but from other places where the farmer broker rioters have a significant presence. AFAIK, Charanjit Singh Channi is also accompanying Rahul Ghandi, even when he has no connections or responsibilities at UP.

So if we thought that the plan was to make Dakait the only spokesperson of the farmer broker rioters, that may not be what is happening on the ground.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

When the SC decided to temporarily suspend the implementation of farm laws, I remember Attorney General requesting the court that the protestors should also be instructed to stop the agitation and remove the road blocks until a decision has been taken. Apparently SC froze the implementation of the law but the protests were allowed to continue. Even after it festered into the tamasha we saw on Republic Day, GOI has treated them with kid gloves. There will always be some election in some state at any point of time. When will they find time to rule if the govt is constantly in election mode? More worrying is the fact that Khalistanis are gaining good ground using this protest as a cover. Enough is enough. GOI must act now.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Well said Chetak and Dilbu. This tamasha has gone too far now.
Lohit
BRFite

Post by Lohit »

Is India Headed for an Anti-Muslim Genocide? (Time)

https://time.com/6103284/india-hindu-su ... -bjp-modi/

Some choice excerpts,

Modi coined a new sobriquet for India: “the mother of all democracies.” No one knows what that means, least of all one Indian mother still trying to make sense of the death of her 12-year-old boy.

Bijoy Baniya, a Hindu photographer fiendishly jumped and stomped on the motionless body in an “act of performative depravity.” Baniya is merely the latest face of India’s state-driven Hindu radicalization.

High-profile Hindu supremacists are seldom booked for hate speech. Muslims routinely face random attacks for such “crimes” as transporting cattle or being in the company of Hindu women.

But Baniya’s ghoulish death dance and malevolence has a history longer than India’s descent into the abyss of hate. (note that the article cleverly uses the term Baniya repeatedly to get the message across to his islamist audiences - he uses 'Baniya' 6 times! :evil: ).

Hindu nationalism is a dangerous brew of xenophobia and patriotism. Stomping on a Muslim corpse now has a gloss of patriotic righteousness

As Jews in Nazi Germany were called “rats” and Tutsis in Rwanda in the 1990s were called “cockroaches,” so BJP members now refer to Indian Muslims as “termites".

Genocide is now openly demanded at public rallies. The “need” for ethnic cleansing can pop up in casual conversations on politics among friends or family. Death threats are used like punctuation marks in debates on social media.

---

Possibly a counter-salvo to the recent RSS article calling Bezos EIC 2.0, mirchi lagi hai :rotfl:
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

SBajwa wrote:Well said Chetak and Dilbu. This tamasha has gone too far now.
The only thing which will likely happen if these agitations and violence continues is citizens yearning for normalcy will give up, hold their noses and vote for INC/SP/AAP/NCP/JDS etc. These agitations/riots are successful because of a weak government, a partisan media which is in cahoots with the opposition, and an opposition that needs no more than 50k people per state to completely paralyze the law and order. Add an incompetent finance minister like Nirmala Sitharaman who gleefully pats her own back saying "We are on a spending spreeeeeeee!" while mango junta watches petrol pump and food prices eat into their budgets and you have a perfect cocktail to make public anger boil over.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

Sachin wrote: Looks like all the 'secular' champions are now given permission enter to the riot area. And many leaders are not from UP, but from other places where the farmer broker rioters have a significant presence. AFAIK, Charanjit Singh Channi is also accompanying Rahul Ghandi, even when he has no connections or responsibilities at UP.

So if we thought that the plan was to make Dakait the only spokesperson of the farmer broker rioters, that may not be what is happening on the ground.
What will Pappu and Pappi do after reaching there ? Deceased have been cremated, their families have received 45 lakh cheque and FIR/cases have already been filed.
On the other hand - if they do not visit families of the deceased on other side - then can BJP accuse them of being anti--XYZ (fill in the caste for the deceased) for openly siding with Khalistanis who are not natives of UP ??
I am not sure what will these jokers achieve by going to the spot now - other than just showing to the people of UP that they care more about Punjab and Sikhs in particular.