2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Manish_Sharma »

hanumadu wrote:
Why don't you quote the actual relevant parts. Yes, he was a SP youth district president but that's only half the story.

When Narsinghanand asked her how is it an issue between Hindu and Muslims, she responded that it is a type of jihad waged by Muslims against the Hindus. Narsinghanand says it was for the first time that he had heard the word ‘jihad’. The girl then, Narsinghanand says, acquainted him with the definition of jihad.
:rotfl:
With upbringing from Bulandshahar to Meerut and coming from such politican family and guy had never heard of the "Jihad" ? :shock:
Look at his background:
His grandfather was a Congress official from Bulandshahr and his father was the national level leader of the Union Government Employees Union. Since he was born in a Tyagi family, which was well entrenched in politics, he made acquaintances and was soon elevated to the District head position of the Youth Brigade of the Samajwadi Party.

Narsinghanand asserted that his association with the Samajwadi Party, his grandfather being a Congress official and his education from abroad meant that he was never enamoured with the idea of Hindutva.
I mean isn't he still doing service to ConParty and Samajwadi Party by expending all his energy in abusing BJP. Every Hindu who will go NOTA or vote elsewhere or just sit at home will be doing a favour to akhilesh-priyanka co.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Ambar wrote:
KL Dubey wrote:
Provide source.
He is a former Samajwadi party worker, not just a worker but a district chief.
Predictable response. This has been busted by other posters. Deepak Tyagi was for a short while a SP party member in 1997-98 after returning from Russia after postgraduate education. Disgusted by the true form of "samajvad" and the ill-treatment of Hindus, he then became a sanyasi and has been a dharmic since then. He is well educated, reasonably articulate, and sees the bigger picture, which is why he has been designated a convener of the dharma sansad.

Of course, the lutyens media will try to paint Yati and any other Hindu sant/sadhu that stands up for Dharma as a communal lunatic. Predictably the BRF "armchair warriors" cabal has fallen for this.
Last edited by KL Dubey on 27 Dec 2021 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

hanumadu wrote: Is this a reaction to public and sant angst and fears of an alternative emerging to BJP or genuine change of approach by BJP.

What really changed here?
It "appears to be" (paanwala/chaiwala hat on) a mixture of both "hard work" to organize Hindu leaders into a cohesive political influencer, and a desire (or at the very least, permissiveness) among the BJP leadership to consolidate Hindu dharma. The language barriers and inertia among older sants are no doubt significant, but this appears to be coming together now.

The Hindu sants have come together in the realization that BJP is our (Hindus) party, and Hindus under their considerable spiritual influence must demand concrete actions from BJP candidates. This means proper implementation of the laws of the land, legislative actions, and other important things.

It is understood that forming a new ultra-Hindu party is counter-productive. Rather the BJP-RSS-OHD "triangle" view has taken root though its management will be initially turbulent.
I thought that was the main thing for Modi focusing on Vikas and not on more Hindu issues (than what he does now)? When I say International opinion, it means technological cooperation, investments and the like.
Modi's SSSVikas is key to the Hindutva project - as I have been posting for a long time, and it will keep intensifying with massive economic and welfare schemes/projects/initiatives. Economic rise of India is now unstoppable.

Additionally, Modi has not been just a "Vikasvadi". In many ways, he has shown the Dharmic path by undertaking stupendous, previously thought unsurmountable, projects that are of key importance to the morale and strength of Hindus. In just a few words: (1) Ganga. (2) Kashi. (3) Kedarnath. (4) Ayodhya. In addition, giving Yogi Adityanath charge of the Bharat heartland - UP. Yogi and Modi, despite laughable media attempts to portray a "rift" between them, are a long-standing mutual admiration duo.
Also, perhaps the Hindu community is more ready now for this approach. The endless cases of minority atrocities (love jihad, r@pe jihad, killings, violent mobs, exploding population) must have changed many a mind against vishesh samuday. I just hope this is not one step forward and two steps backward.
The Hindu community has been ready, but the Hindu sant community has been unprepared. The lack of cohesive thought, and commensurate kinetic forces at the grassroots level, have been the drawbacks. That is changing. And the government/BJP has so far not obstructed this effort, and is making supportive statements (temples, anti-conversion laws, etc).
I was not expecting this phase until another 10 or 15 years at least.
It is coming and the true heroes may be unsung for long times to come. Let us hope this turns out well...
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

@KL Dubey ji, I find this Yati's story truly amusing. He has chemical engineering from Moscow, because he says so. Not that it matters, but he comes back and instead of taking job to repay expensing degree in Russia (Ruble to Rupee, 2:1), he joins political party. Umhh!! If he became sanyasi in early 2000s, inspired by the death of a girl, what did he accomplish in the past 20 years especially during Samajwadi party rule of Akal-less, which prompted him to take a Dharmic route (instead of social activist) in the first place?
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chanakyaa wrote:@KL Dubey ji, I find this Yati's story truly amusing.
Remain amused.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I thought it was interesting that Shekar Gupta has come to the conclusion of Suraj's earlier Swarajmag's article.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

One more thing ... Telangana says 100% done but I know many areas in Hyderabad don't have piped water. If anyone knows how to contact Jal Jeevan Mission thru any contacts, let me know
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

KL Dubey wrote:
Ambar wrote:
He is a former Samajwadi party worker, not just a worker but a district chief.
Predictable response. This has been busted by other posters. Deepak Tyagi was for a short while a SP party member in 1997-98 after returning from Russia after postgraduate education. Disgusted by the true form of "samajvad" and the ill-treatment of Hindus, he then became a sanyasi and has been a dharmic since then. He is well educated, reasonably articulate, and sees the bigger picture, which is why he has been designated a convener of the dharma sansad.

Of course, the lutyens media will try to paint Yati and any other Hindu sant/sadhu that stands up for Dharma as a communal lunatic. Predictably the BRF "armchair warriors" cabal has fallen for this.
I don't know if someone making claims such as " APJ Abdul Kalam was a jihadi, he sold nuclear secrets to Pakistan" or calling women in politics as "rakhails of male politicians" or giving a clarion for violence in front of hundreds of cameras can be called as articulate or smart unless they have a different agenda. Not everyone wearing saffron is a "dharma warrior", if so then even Asaram Bapu or Radhe ma or Sachidananda Giri too qualify as "dharmics" but we all know how crooked and wicked they are . Before we jump to conclusion thinking people like Yati Narsinghanand have no political aspirations or are not playing for someone else's gallery lets not forget another loose cannon sitting in the parliament who is ruthlessly political, Sakshi Maharaj. Sakshi Maharaj had no problems joining Samajwadi party from BJP during the Vajpayee period after he was refused a ticket from BJP, ideology and morals be damned. He switched over to SaPa, hugged the same Mulayam Singh Yadav and campaigned against BJP when a mere 10 yrs ago the same Mulayam Singh had asked UP police to indiscriminately fire upon karsevaks ! And yet Sakshi Maharaj had no qualms in spewing venom against the same party and karyakartas who brought Ayodhya agitation to forefront. Ofcourse, after SaPa sidelined him he came back to BJP. And sure, his murder cases and illegal wealth aside he too routinely calls for "ghar wapsi" so much be a "sadhu" after all. There is a good reason why even RSS keeps many of these self-proclaimed thekedaars of hindutva an arms length away.
Last edited by Ambar on 27 Dec 2021 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Judges appointing judges a myth, others also involved in selection process: CJI N V Ramana
To use a legal term; is this statement some kind of anticipatory bail?? Or has the honourable justice realised that there seems to be lots of doubts in the mind of common people over the selection process in the judiciary?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sachin wrote:Judges appointing judges a myth, others also involved in selection process: CJI N V Ramana
To use a legal term; is this statement some kind of anticipatory bail?? Or has the honourable justice realised that there seems to be lots of doubts in the mind of common people over the selection process in the judiciary?
He is worried about some reforms being proposed in Judiciary.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Manish/ Hanumadu,

The ignorance of the islamic ways is a trait that has been cultivated by a lot of traditional. INC families.

Something that I have had first had experience of in the recent past.

It's almost like a defence mechanism.

A section of the population has decided not to take a closer look at Islamic thought and methods.

When they are exposed to such in any way shape or form. The reflexive response is false equivalence between some anomalous Hindu practice and the specific Islamic traits.

Sometimes it's quite comical. At others it's infuriating.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

https://www.news18.com/news/india/child ... 96503.html

i feel this is a bad decision. we should stick to aadhar card and also attach parents aadhar card in addition to kids aadhar card. this data can be used for NRC in database. if we do it now, no Muslim will say "i dont have any card".
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Kashi Vishwanath in a span of just 2 years.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 513775.cms

Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Election Results 2021 Live Updates: AAP wins 14 seats, BJP 12 & Congress 8
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Tejasvi Surya
@Tejasvi_Surya
At a program held in Udupi Sri Krishna Mutt two days ago, I spoke on the subject of ‘Hindu Revival in Bharat’.

Certain statements from my speech has regrettably created an avoidable controversy. I therefore unconditionally withdraw the statements.
There you go. I guess Ambar is right, after all.

But it also proves my point that his statement is a break from the normal. Coming from him, I did not expect he is straying from the script. I thought he had the party's approval.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

I think I will allow Yati some slack. Let us see how things work out. I too have watched his videos and he often states how he had a 'parivartan' after studying Islamic thought and scriptures. So perhaps his intentions are good but methodology is bad.

Wasim Rizvi was also a high-born elite Sayyed Muslim and look at him now.

Sita Ram Goel was a die-hard commie in his youth and middle years. I urge everyone to read his book 'How I Became a Hindu', a journey of self-discovery. I found myself in it in several places, I bet most here would too.

How I Became a Hindu

I don't know about others, but I myself was a complete anglophile and Hindu-hater at one time. We all have a past that is perhaps not as glorious as we once thought it was.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

MeghUpdates
@MeghBulletin
·
1m
BIG: Modi Government Opens Land, Housing In J&K To Every Citizen Of India.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

This is HUGE! Wait for randi-rona on this one from the usual suspects.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

^^
Nice development, without a question. Didn't the removal of Article 370 more or less imply that? Or was there another step that needed to be taken.
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

KL Dubey wrote:
rajsunder wrote:yati narsinghanand is a Samajwadi party follower.
Provide source.
check his interview with do politics after the incident in his ashram.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Primus wrote:I think I will allow Yati some slack. Let us see how things work out. I too have watched his videos and he often states how he had a 'parivartan' after studying Islamic thought and scriptures. So perhaps his intentions are good but methodology is bad.

Wasim Rizvi was also a high-born elite Sayyed Muslim and look at him now.

Sita Ram Goel was a die-hard commie in his youth and middle years. I urge everyone to read his book 'How I Became a Hindu', a journey of self-discovery. I found myself in it in several places, I bet most here would too.

How I Became a Hindu

I don't know about others, but I myself was a complete anglophile and Hindu-hater at one time. We all have a past that is perhaps not as glorious as we once thought it was.
All of Sita Ram Goel's books are available here for a online read: http://voiceofdharma.org/books/
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Yes, great source, although you cannot download them from there, I found other sites like archive.org where you can.

Sita Ram Ji was a great soul, way ahead of his time, a real scholar. He, along with Arun Shourie used to be my ideal, sadly the latter turned out to be not so.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

In other news a person was arrested trying to assassinate the Queen:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uk/fathe ... reappshare

While one would have expected the usual suspects, rumour has it that the guy was a Sikh ( the article didn’t say this) apparently

Looks like the community is reaping the rewards of close proximity with the peacefuls and the anti India hatred of Khalistanis.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

hanumadu wrote:
Tejasvi Surya
@Tejasvi_Surya
At a program held in Udupi Sri Krishna Mutt two days ago, I spoke on the subject of ‘Hindu Revival in Bharat’.

Certain statements from my speech has regrettably created an avoidable controversy. I therefore unconditionally withdraw the statements.
There you go. I guess Ambar is right, after all.

But it also proves my point that his statement is a break from the normal. Coming from him, I did not expect he is straying from the script. I thought he had the party's approval.
Not sure what the above mentioned poster is "right" about. These things have "most likely" transpired after a lot of backbreaking work on the ground. E.g., Surya talked in just one matha (Udupi), but large changes occurring at many other mathas.

It's not like Yati N decided to make strong statements just like that. Anybody can apologize on the media (including the BJP folks present in the meetings), but the reality on the ground is not going to change and there are massive changes in the outlook and purpose of the Hindu sant samaj. Posting a few media reports and thinking that we have an understanding of the matter is superficial.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

KL Dubey wrote:Posting a few media reports and thinking that we have an understanding of the matter is superficial.
We may not have a deeper understanding but these are dots that when connected give an idea of the bigger picture. Also it is a bit reassuring as well. It is a short witness to the ground situation, perhaps (in a PCP sense).
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vijayk wrote:[youtube...]3_LxxwzOI18[/youtube]

I thought it was interesting that Shekar Gupta has come to the conclusion of Suraj's earlier Swarajmag's article.
He might have copied shamelessly.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/gharwap ... an-mandir/
Gharwapsi in Karnataka: Nine members of a Christian family revert to Hinduism in Jannapur’s Rama Bhajan Mandir
The VHP and Bajrang Dal members took the initiative to convert them back to Hinduism as a part of ‘Ghar Wapsi’ campaign.
Rajavan Vadivelu, a Bajrang Dal leader from Shivamogga and one of the organisers, said that more families are wanting to return to the folds of Hinduism.”These families were converted to Christianity many years back, and they wanted to return to Hinduism. But they had some kind of fear about the society accepting them and what the Christian community might think of them. So, we were in touch with them for the past six months and talked to them following which they were re-converted to Hinduism on Sunday. There are around 100 people who wish to reconvert, we are in touch with them and they will also return to Hinduism very soon. We will organise a grand event for their conversion,” said the BD leader.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

vijayk wrote:

One more thing ... Telangana says 100% done but I know many areas in Hyderabad don't have piped water. If anyone knows how to contact Jal Jeevan Mission thru any contacts, let me know

Hyderabad is left out in the calculation - looks like they are focusing on rural areas.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Flag of IndiaTriangular flag on post
@KumaraVaani
All the news around converted ricebags re-embracing svadharma is a direct result of GOI's relentless efforts to provide the famed roti-kapda-makaan in the last 7 yrs, that CONgoons failed to provide for 7 decades!
12:58 AM · Dec 28, 2021·
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/saregam ... -madhuban/
Saregama to change lyrics and name of Sunny Leone starrer ‘Madhuban’ following outrage for hurting Hindu sentiments
The decision by the company was taken after Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra issued a warning to remove the song within three days or face action
Music company Saregama has announced that they will change the lyrics and name of its recently released music video Madhuban after a widespread protest against it. Hindu groups and social media users have been demanding a ban on the song, alleging that Sunny Leone’s sensual dance moves on the song on Krishna and Radhe hurts the sentiments of Hindus.

In a statement issued on Twitter today, Saregama said that they are changing the lyrics and name of the song due to the feedback the song has received. The statement said, “In light of the recent feedback & respecting the sentiments of our fellow countrymen, we will be changing the lyrics & the name of the song Madhuban”.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Meanwhile back at the ranch, NYT published this hit piece which was then shared by our own Pappu of Congress dutifully.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

What arrests and Beating? WHat kind of madarchods are these ba$tards? lies/propaganda ... it's like NAZI running this pimp newspaper
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

There is a method to their madness, while we may be scratching our heads thinking who are the audience for these anti-India, rabidly hinduphobic articles in rags like WaPo, NYT, Guardian etc. the timing of their hit pieces usually betrays their hidden agenda. It isnt a coincidence that INC and the BIF ecosystem latches onto such garbage and uses it for their own propaganda. This article coming out in NYT ( and i am sure BBC, CNN, WaPo, Guardian etc will be writing more such pieces in the weeks to come) 6 weeks before 5 Indian states goes to polls is targeted at Goa. Goa is a unique state where the minority has been pro-BJP for years now, and the BIF ecosystem is desperate to change that. Out goes the "supaari" to their media buddies in the west to write articles saying "Christians prosecuted" or "Mother Teresa's charity banned by fascist, hindu-nazi govt" etc. this inturn will be used to push propaganda in local Indian media to make Goan christians change their minds on whom to vote. Suhasini Raj is the same ricebag who tried to march into Sabarimala, maybe instead of writing pulp fiction she should investigate why sexual predators and rapists like Franco Mullakal is still in frock and running churches.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Ambar wrote:There is a method to their madness, while we may be scratching our heads thinking who are the audience for these anti-India, rabidly hinduphobic articles in rags like WaPo, NYT, Guardian etc. the timing of their hit pieces usually betrays their hidden agenda. It isnt a coincidence that INC and the BIF ecosystem latches onto such garbage and uses it for their own propaganda. This article coming out in NYT ( and i am sure BBC, CNN, WaPo, Guardian etc will be writing more such pieces in the weeks to come) 6 weeks before 5 Indian states goes to polls is targeted at Goa. Goa is a unique state where the minority has been pro-BJP for years now, and the BIF ecosystem is desperate to change that. Out goes the "supaari" to their media buddies in the west to write articles saying "Christians prosecuted" or "Mother Teresa's charity banned by fascist, hindu-nazi govt" etc. this inturn will be used to push propaganda in local Indian media to make Goan christians change their minds on whom to vote. Suhasini Raj is the same ricebag who tried to march into Sabarimala, maybe instead of writing pulp fiction she should investigate why sexual predators and rapists like Franco Mullakal is still in frock and running churches.

WOW! This PRESSTITUTE worked for CobraPost basically out and out CON agent working with foreign intelligence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhasini_Raj
Suhasini Raj is a journalist based in India. At Cobrapost she conducted Operation Duryodhana, aired on Aaj Tak news channel in India on 12 December 2005, wherein she bribed eleven members of the Indian Parliament to ask questions in Parliament that were ostensibly meant to be lobbying for small scale industries.[citation needed]. Currently she works with the south Asia bureau of The New York Times in Delhi.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.facebook.com/PMOIndiaReport ... ef=sharing

We don't care about farm laws. We wanted to defeat Hindus and Modi. That's our aim
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Looks like this white supremacist Jeff Gettleman writes every article with this rice bag sepoy to make it look like Indians are writing. This ricebag did not do anything in her life. Working for Cobrapost is her qualification?

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

He is their South Asia bureau chief, sits in Delhi, orders his obedient sepoys like this Suhasini Raj to write hit pieces, approves and sends it his masters in NY who in turn clink wine glasses with their global BIF buddies on a job well done. Imagine them even trying to hire a chinese correspondent in China, sit in Shanghai and write fictional (or real) hit pieces against China and her people ! India and hindus are such soft targets for these wannabe Bob Woodwards.