2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by sanjaykumar »

Correct. Panjab is a colony of some farmer parasites. Going by the turbans in panjab police, it almost looks like Hindus are colonised.

Sure the Hindus may be seething but they will do nothing. As long as they can get employment and education outside of panjab.

I really would like a census of educated panjabis in Delhi, Mumbai, bengaluru, Hyderabad. And compare to how panjabis are employed in panjab.

It would be damming and shaming. Panjab is a cesspit of corruption tribalism and exploitation and misogyny. Hell, even the ‘civil’ murder rate is among the highest in the world. It is one sick society.

The best thing for the farmer parasites is to keep a low profile for the next 10 years. Familiarity does breed contempt.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

vimal wrote:
banrjeer wrote:
How are they compensated vs how are perpetrators compensated ?
You cannot put a price on the life of our citizens or soldiers. :x
You have not understood what I am getting at, it's about salaries, What's the average salary of the policemen pushed off the ramparts of the lal quila and how much a "protestor" makes and their lobby mobilizes ? Security needed is unaffordable because the money their opponents can field is far more.

And it will be an ever increasing gap/unequal battle. It's a future nightmare unless you start dealing with it. The only saving grace is that they sometimes embarrass themselves or loose steam but theres no real deterrence
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Based on the language used for Modi right since the 2002 riots.

The Congress wanting the PM dead is not in question. The only difference is that in the past they would have wanted "non state" actor's.

After today it is clear that they have now resorted to passivity of the state actor's. Coupled with state actor's.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Ramana garu,
You say "Its not Sikh or Punjab" - thats again buying into a fallacy IMO. They have overused and abused this generous benefit of doubt offered by the rest of India and have become a canker.

42000 Cr of tax payers money was to be poured into PJ on top of MSP, fertiliser subsidies, free electricity etc etc, despite free run of political-goondaism, stubble burning, narcotics, khalistanism and conversion mafias, and of course farm income is not taxed ! I'm not sure any state/people that behave the way PJ state and people have deserve such support. I've been staying away from blaming punajbi people so far, but at some point Punjabis and Sikhs have to own up and take blame for the mess they have created for themselves and the burden they have become for rest of India.

If calling them is not OK then do we want all states to follow the glorious example PJ is setting these days to act as they please and still attract more funds from the centre ? The time to draw a line and ask our PJ brothers & sisters to fall in line is now. No more stupid antics need to be tolerated in the name of Sikh identity, border state, numbers in armed forces and what not.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Ambar wrote:All that aside, doesn't the SPG run pilot cars precisely for this reason ? Dont they get real time intelligence and plan alternate routes ?
Pilot and Advanced Pilot vehicles are generally provided by the state police (or Traffic Units of the state police). SPG only provides the close perimeter security; i.e only the most inner most ring around PM and the vehicle he is in. Real time intelligence also comes from mainly state police Special Branch CID and local units of Intelligence Bureau (who also work in tandem with S.B CID). This incident is most likely done with full connivance of the PJ Congress politicians.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Cyrano wrote:Ramana garu,
The time to draw a line and ask our PJ brothers & sisters to fall in line is now. No more stupid antics need to be tolerated in the name of Sikh identity, border state, numbers in armed forces and what not.
Cyranoji
Me thinks its going to be an uphill struggle now to put the genie back into the bottle,
I feel that post 2019 loss, the BIF's and their phoren-masters have realised that old brit-shit rule of 'Divide and Conquer' is still the way to go with Desi's as they have not learnt their lessons.
Apart from the Peacefuls. there have been regular organised attacks on the 'Rolers' to agitate them,
Another front opened with the Sikhs as a separate 'Monotheistic Religion' more closer to Roler/Ropers
An attempt made in Karnataka to target the Lingayats for the first time overtly by the Congis has been quelled for the time being but expect it to be re-ignited prior to 2024
The Tamils already claim that they are a super race called 'Dravidians' being constantly fed by the so called non-godi media and the woken/emancipated historians
Bengali's had a superiority complex which is being further stoked by well placed articles in the press claiming to be the upholders of Secularism/Democracy
That would leave two major groups The Marathas and the Andhraites
Look how easy its was to fool the current 'Thackeray in the name of CM seat
Andhra effectively divided into two with Telangana fires stoked for getting the Ropers some edge their
And the remaining in the new Andhra the Rolers are given a free hand to do what they want
And add to this chaotic mixture targeted Bollywood movies in the name of Nationalism but in reality stoking regional Chauvinism you will get the big picture.
2022/23 will see more of these attempts leading to the 'Clarion Call' by a JP/Anna Hazare/Vajpayee type Mukhota to reclaim our democracy from the Fascist Hindutva forces.
An attempt to this effect has already started by Y Yadav's article in Print, expect more of such tripe's
RSS/BJP have to counter this narrative but the litmus is the UP elections
I see two ways of this election result working : if SP win then this will tom-tom'ed as victory to good over evil and to be repeated for 2024, If BJP win this will used to say India cannot afford UP type election and Democracy needs to be saved
Mods Sorry long post
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

^^ Adding to this. Looks like BIF have also realised that relying 100% on Indian National Congress (INC) to ruin the country is a mistake. So they are now energising smaller groups in multiple parts. I get a feeling that except in the area generally called as Hindutwa Heartland local issues can be easily triggered, which will lead to chaos. To be frank I now feel that as a country India's unity was never existing and will most probably never happen in the future as well. The British manage to get into shape what is today's India; mainly based on their requirements and strategies. Indian contribution (other than back stabbing each other) has been minimal in this case. The INC was able to manage & rule India mainly because their strategy was similar to what British followed any ways.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

India's growth is an eyesore for Christian mindset driven west, and the more progress we make with our Hindu values the less their superiority and white man's burden driven evangelical schemes will work. I agree that the road will only get steeper here on. But no genie is too big to put in the bottle, unless we stop these appeasement politics as a response to divide and rule, which is exactly the reflex BIFs expect.

This Govt has avoided drawing lakshman rekhas so far, and let it's dandopaya options rust. Now we see the PM's security itself getting compromised, if NaMo doesn't realise the long rope he's been giving them is being turned into a noose around his neck then he has lost the plot or the will to do what is needed to put the nation first.

I mean HOW DARE anyone imagine such actions let alone execute them and leave the PM convoy stuck on a bridge within a drone's throw from the border with a hostile neighbour? Isn't this enough to change gear and crush these snakes ruthlessly?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

All of India, our neighbours and the world is watching NaMo now, and everyone will draw their conclusions on how to deal with the state and the country according to the response he comes up with. The ramifications go way beyond Punjab.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

In the fury over a threat to the PM's life. I think that people are overlooking a much more serious threat to the health of Indian democracy and civil discourse within the country.

One if not confronted head-on will destroy the Indian democracy.

This is Mamta-isation of Indian politics.

The school of thought which thinks nothing of killing it's political opponents. Which thinks nothing of coercively preventing it's opposition from excercising it's constitutional rights through intimidation.

This is being driven by the "liberals" in the country.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:Based on the language used for Modi right since the 2002 riots.

The Congress wanting the PM dead is not in question. The only difference is that in the past they would have wanted "non state" actor's.

After today it is clear that they have now resorted to passivity of the state actor's. Coupled with state actor's.

How is the situation any different from what परेशान बाबू / सुशासन बाबू did to Modi in bihar.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://english.pardaphash.com/cbi-alle ... niversity/

1600 cr looted by ashoka University founders
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Pro-Khalistani Group Admits Role In Plotting Security Breach During PM Modi's Ferozepur Visit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LfJIKKufg
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

chetak wrote:
Pratyush wrote:Based on the language used for Modi right since the 2002 riots.

How is the situation any different from what परेशान बाबू / सुशासन बाबू did to Modi in bihar.
The difference is Nitish saw the error of his ways and is in NDA.
The problem with comparing the past is it dilutes the present.
And worse promotes inaction.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

TIMES NOW @TimesNow
#Breaking | The organisation BKU Krantikari was blacklisted by the UPA Govt in 2014 over alleged links to banned Maoist groups.
This BKU Krantikari ("Revolutionary") was the one which blocked PM's road. As I said, it is the communists in Punjab which are the backbone of Break India forces in the state. Congress uses them as foot-soldiers to harass BJP across India (or to bump off BJP leaders using Maoists in Chattisgarh). Communists are the street muscle of Congress.

Turbaned communists from Punjab formed the bulk of protesting "farmers" (actually communist cadres) on Delhi borders. Sikh dalliance with communist ideology goes back to Bhagat Singh's time.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Communists have used both Islamic and Sikh fundamentalists to advance their anarchist agenda
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

sanjaykumar wrote:It would be damming and shaming. Panjab is a cesspit of corruption tribalism and exploitation and misogyny. Hell, even the ‘civil’ murder rate is among the highest in the world. It is one sick society.
I would agree with that. From what I saw, it is so controlled by the wealthy high caste Sikhs who are a small minority of the overall population.
The police, civil service, judiciary, business, transport obviously agriculture, everything is controlled by them
When I was there I asked my relations, who are poor, "who cares for the poor?"
The answer is no one.

So how to change the power balance ?

My view is empower the poor, can the central govt not provide assistance to the poor by passing the Punjab Govt ?
Can training not be provided to them ?
Once they are empowered by skills, and I mean real skills, engineering etc, provided by the central govt, and are no longer dependent on this corrupt, entitled high caste elite then you will have a alternative power base.
Also this will counter the khalidstani's.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:
chetak wrote:

The difference is Nitish saw the error of his ways and is in NDA.
The problem with comparing the past is it dilutes the present.
And worse promotes inaction.
he is biding his time and also casing the greasy pole of political expediency.

the guy is too egoistical to see any error in what he does.

herein lies the reason for परेशान बाबू / सुशासन बाबू के trust deficit with the BJP
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Punjab CM Channi put out a video that will win the 2022 best actor and best screenplay Filmfare awards.

CONgoons are now realizing the anger that is brewing against them. At this point, if the CONgoons get the MaoMata treatment, no one will shed a tear. Even die-hard liberandus will just shake their head and put a comment or too and move away.

I do trust NaMo and the team to channelize this anger properly. Now is not the time to do a MaoMata Jihadi treatment of CONgoons. Even if they deserve it, that is not to be done.

Some nuggets:

Every time CONgoon utters something, they dig a deeper grave. These idiots lost two of their leaders (and a sitting PM) to assassination and want SPG protection for the Pappu and Pappini and Chornia, but cannot fathom that the constitutional post of PM deserves higher protection. This arrogance is already getting them wiped out.

1. https://swarajyamag.com/pti-wires/home- ... njab-visit

Here is Channi briefing Chornia on PM Security Lapse

2. https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEC ... id=IN%3Aen <- The rNDTV dutifully reporting the meeting of anti-Indians.

^ What it means that Chornia is now more concerned about potential retaliation impacting her & her pappus above everything else. Remember, retaliation is in mind. If you have done no wrong, then why worry retaliation.

3. Punjab Politics openly called out as dirty politics https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEA ... id=IN%3Aen

4. The legal (SC included) is being involved. https://swarajyamag.com/pti-wires/home- ... njab-visit

What does this mean? In a way, it shows the SC that their mollycoddling of Khalistanis has lead to this situation. And any executive decision that flows, SC will be asked to lay off.

---

Instead of reacting in anger and doing a rona-dhona here about "failures" of NaMo not giving a MaoMata treatment to CONgoons, I think the options must be:

1. Modi and BJP leaders must visit Punjab and hold massive rallies. Announce special packages. Convert the disaster made by CONgoons into an opportunity.

2. Break CONgoons. Channi was a compromise candidate. Ask Siddhu to speak up. That one is maintaining a studied silence. There are enough factions in CONgoons who will not think twice of sinking a dagger in the other CONgoon's back.

3. The SAD is now a sad state of affairs. They are fast losing relevance. It was their opportunity to come clean here and break away from the past. They did not. And that is their loss. Encourage factions within SAD to break away.

4. Increase surveillance on the BIF gang and the Chandigarh lobby. They can be reduced to rabble-rousers. "Hamid Gul" Panag has become a twitter only star. Even Dhanoa had to beat a hasty retreat on Social media. Every time they open their mouth they become irrelevant. Let them continue their tirade, and no more.

---

Five years back, the forum members were doing rona-dhona on the power of Panauti, Boxer, etc. Panauti, Boxer, and over-own anti-National Som are reduced to operate in a dung heap. Their place has been taken by avidyas and other kansams who are also facing fast irrelevance. Same is happening to political parties.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SBajwa wrote:Communists have used both Islamic and Sikh fundamentalists to advance their anarchist agenda
Modi was immobilized and isolated on what was virtually a sacrificial platform. A target that had been set up for drone strike(s)

looks more like a trial run to me, if not the actual plan as the pakis are close by with the border being 30kms away, well within drone range.

A drone carrying sufficient PE would have easily defeated any armor carried by the bulletproof vehicle in which he was traveling

something serious is brewing.
Last edited by chetak on 06 Jan 2022 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1479091051369435137

SSP told me PM's cavalcade pass here at 12 noon - Surjit Phool

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-modi ... ng-2692590
Officer Said "PM's On His Way, We Thought He Was Bluffing": Farmer Leader
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Issue Happened 10-15 KM from the border. SO BSF can walk in and arrest the SSP who gave the tip?
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Since Shahin Baug they have been emboldened and more $$ is flowing in. If not NaMO they will certainly try something similar on other officials, politicians, IA etc.
Folks saying people should come to the street to support govt. etc... sorry we have worked hard to prop up the economy, gave 300+ seats despite all opposition and power has been bestowed.... paid for para-military etc. as well - no use if the govt won't take action. Pradhan sevak should realise that he is expected to refer to Gita and take action, his own personal philosophies and dharmic views should not matter. This country was enslaved by a handful of violent people and that same act is going on now from within.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Ambar wrote:The govt has become a caricature of itself. To stumble once can be thought as an accident but to repeatedly demonstrate how poorly it plans everything including protecting the supreme commander of the country just goes to show they cannot think beyond one step at a time. Heads of SPG should roll for violating basic rules of protection. How do you decide to travel 2 hrs by road without doing a recee and days of thorough reconnaissance with contingencies planned ? How can your intelligence be so poor that you could not anticipate this in a volatile state like Punjab ? While we dont know if the PM insisted on taking the journey by road when the helicopter was advised not to take off due to poor weather, we do know that Modi has a history of overruling SPG. In 2015 on his way back from Afghanistan, he made an impromptu decision to land in Lahore to attend Nawaz Sharif's granddaughter's wedding. Modi himself revealed in a later interview that the SPG had advised against it but he insisted that they land in Lahore.

For the aam junta it just proves that they are on their own when the government can barely protect itself.
OK but I would not put leader in a chopper in foggy weather after the CDS.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

chetak wrote:
Karan M wrote:
Man. That's hard. No anti rabies vaccine easily available then I guess?

No vaccine exists for rabies.

after the bite one can take the anti rabies injection and hope for the best.

If it doesn't work, you will die, period

and, know this

vaccinating the dog will not help you.

vaccination is solely for the dog's benefit

The vaccinated dog can still be a passive carrier, even if vaccinated correctly as per the protocol

The only way to confirm if the dog is rabid is to examine a brain section and people flatly refuse to allow you to do that.

Even a mere scratch on the skin, causing an open wound barely discernible is enough to transmit rabies

Hope like hell that luck is on your side.
Sorry but this is totally incorrect.

My wife is a veterinarian. They have to get vaccinated for rabies in order to have a license to practice. The human vaccine absolutely works, and induces quantifiable titers of neutralizing antibodies against the rabies virus.

Rabies vaccines for dogs are also 100% effective, and prevent a dog from getting rabies, period.

That said, there are cases you hear about from poorer countries where a dog thought to be vaccinated turned out to contract rabies. These are generally countries where (1) rabies is endemic (2) there is a lot of corruption in the form of adulterated/fake medications being sold, especially animal medications that less wealthy pet-owners may not be able to monitor for effectiveness with a follow-up antibody test. I don't know the situation in India in this regard, but I do know that in Tier 1 cities of India (Mumbai, BLR) at least, there are world-class veterinary hospitals and veterinarians practicing state-of-the-art medicine.

Sorry Admins for bringing up the dog thing again, but we really should be careful that BRF does not get associated with outright misinformation on any subject.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:
SBajwa wrote:Communists have used both Islamic and Sikh fundamentalists to advance their anarchist agenda
Modi was immobilized and isolated on what was virtually a sacrificial platform. A target that had been set up for drone strike(s)

looks more like a trial run to me, if not the actual plan as the pakis are close by with the border being 30kms away, well within drone range.

A drone carrying sufficient PE would have easily defeated any armor carried by the bulletproof vehicle in which he was traveling

something serious is brewing.
That's another problem, he was not travelling in any of PM's designated armored vehicles, he was travelling in SPG's Toyota Fortuner. For whatever the reason it looks like they left behind PM's armored Land Cruiser/Range Rover even after making the decision to travel by road for 2 long hours.

Yes, it was a ambush but SPG really need to tighten their protocols and SOPs, it is also foolish to rely on intelligence from local state police knowing how corrupt and partisan local police departments are.

Problem is with our politicians too including Modi. SPG will have no options but to acquiesce to the PM's demands if he insists on travelling by road or makes unscheduled stops. Remember Indira Gandhi was advised against having sikh bodyguards but she ignored and paid the price, Rajiv Gandhi was advised not to travel to TN but he too ignored the advise. I am only speculating ofcourse but your protection is useless if you overrule the advise of those protecting you.
sidp
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sidp »

I hope Govt is tracking RaGa's foreign trips. He probably got refueled with winter anarchy campaign already.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Ambar, ***ALL*** SPG vehicles have shielding of varying levels, since counter-assault and evacuation is a huge part of their training. Unless you are claiming here that someone got through multiple layers of security with a heavy caliber weapon, which again needs some open source proof

And Chetak, easy on the claims about UAV etc - the airwaves are intensely monitored around a VIP movement and jammers against LOS controls for a remote device is a common thing since 90s

Please don’t keep spreading random things via this forum! Talking of political angle is one thing, but making claims against SPG etc, who can’t and won’t clarify is not for this forum.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/ ... 1654893568
Amit Malviya
@amitmalviya
Punjab CM Channi has tied himself in knots.
First he said 700 people turned up for the rally… Then he said it was kudarti, later he said he was trying to ensure no blockade till 3am…
The CS and DGP are part of PM’s cavalcade but in this case, they weren’t…
Lies and more lies.
Check the video
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

This forum and in general Hindus are still stuck with Prithiviraj syndrome. They are trying to kill your leader and you are trying to send them there to declare new "development" programs. PM seems to have forgotten the exploits of Krishna and Shivaji and only remember the teachings of papa. So deep is the rot.
Last edited by vimal on 07 Jan 2022 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.barandbench.com/news/litiga ... er-account
Journalist Aarti Tikoo moves Delhi High Court against Twitter's decision to lock her account
The plea stated that she was locked out of her account after she Tweeted in support of her Srinagar based brother after he was called an 'Indian agent' in a discussion.

I know we are crying about how BIF are openly boasting on putting Modi's life in danger.

But the failure of this Govt. is not bringing any accountability to terrorist media co-ordinating the terrorists/jihadis/murderers to undermine India.
We don't have any laws that penalizes them for offensive behavior. I wish we had laws that allow a judge to put huge financial penalties to these terrorist media or even jail sentences
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

I am getting a sense of deja vu in some ways. I remember just before the Balakot response there was a sense of outrage building up in the nation and among the people. Everyone was angry and yet willing to wait for the government to respond in a meaningful manner.

I do hope Modi Ji stops being another Vajpayee and punishes the perpetrators in a fitting manner. If he does so, the country will stand behind him. This is the perfect moment to do so. If everything done by politicians is for elections, it will also go a long way in winning him UP for sure.

The iron is hot, let us see how hard the hammer hits. One can only hope.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Primus wrote:I am getting a sense of deja vu in some ways. I remember just before the Balakot response there was a sense of outrage building up in the nation and among the people. Everyone was angry and yet willing to wait for the government to respond in a meaningful manner.

I do hope Modi Ji stops being another Vajpayee and punishes the perpetrators in a fitting manner. If he does so, the country will stand behind him. This is the perfect moment to do so. If everything done by politicians is for elections, it will also go a long way in winning him UP for sure.

Lets see how our esteemed SC responds. I am sure AS should tell them, similar lapses can happen to them anywhere
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rudradev wrote:
chetak wrote:

No vaccine exists for rabies.

after the bite one can take the anti rabies injection and hope for the best.

If it doesn't work, you will die, period

and, know this

vaccinating the dog will not help you.

vaccination is solely for the dog's benefit

The vaccinated dog can still be a passive carrier, even if vaccinated correctly as per the protocol

The only way to confirm if the dog is rabid is to examine a brain section and people flatly refuse to allow you to do that.

Even a mere scratch on the skin, causing an open wound barely discernible is enough to transmit rabies

Hope like hell that luck is on your side.
Sorry but this is totally incorrect.

My wife is a veterinarian. They have to get vaccinated for rabies in order to have a license to practice. The human vaccine absolutely works, and induces quantifiable titers of neutralizing antibodies against the rabies virus.

Rabies vaccines for dogs are also 100% effective, and prevent a dog from getting rabies, period.

That said, there are cases you hear about from poorer countries where a dog thought to be vaccinated turned out to contract rabies. These are generally countries where (1) rabies is endemic (2) there is a lot of corruption in the form of adulterated/fake medications being sold, especially animal medications that less wealthy pet-owners may not be able to monitor for effectiveness with a follow-up antibody test. I don't know the situation in India in this regard, but I do know that in Tier 1 cities of India (Mumbai, BLR) at least, there are world-class veterinary hospitals and veterinarians practicing state-of-the-art medicine.

Sorry Admins for bringing up the dog thing again, but we really should be careful that BRF does not get associated with outright misinformation on any subject.
Rabies human diploid cell vaccine is used to protect people who have been bitten by animals (post-exposure) or otherwise may be exposed to the rabies virus ..
I also take this injection now as a booster and have been taking it regularly after I got bitten many, many years ago. Hopefully, the booster keeps me covered but there is still a chance of breakthrough infection.

I work with dogs as a hobby and because I like them critters.

I also take a tetanus shot regularly because of the nature of my job. Many of my hep and often wiser colleagues wouldn't ever dream of doing so

Nothing is foolproof saar. Kismet plays a huge part

The injection is usually given soon after a bite.

A "vaccination" is defined differently.

This is neither advised universally as a "vaccination" and many doctors would refuse to give it on a mere request unless there is a need to cover risk of infection.
A rabies shot is not there on the vaccination protocol of any country in the world. Different countries have different vaccination protocols depending on what has been determined as best for their population Many vaccines in the standard Indian protocol are not given in the US protocol for example. These are the vaccines given to kids after birth, inclusive of the boosters and their recommended intervals. There is no such protocol for adults

BTW, India has vast experience in universal vaccination programs and our protocols are widely respected by public health professionals

If your wife has taken it, she is wise but I know many vets who have not done so and have no intention of doing so until circumstances leave them no option is what they say

Like I said earlier, a fully vaccinated dog can still be a passive carrier. They themselves can remain unaffected but some can still harbor the rabies virus in their saliva on a long term basis.

be aware that once rabies infects a human, there is no cure and the results are painful for the loved ones.

Death is not only a merciful release but also a foregone conclusion.
Last edited by chetak on 07 Jan 2022 03:40, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2022/01/ashoka- ... fraud-cbi/
Ashoka University founders charged with Rs. 1600 Cr Bank fraud by CBI, raids conducted at 12 locations: Details
The Gupta brothers have been charged with cheating the consortium of banks by using forged documents.

Meanwhile this is how 1600 cr is being spent

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Can we gove rabies antidote discussion a rest? Thanks.
ramana
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:Can we gove rabies antidote discussion a rest? Thanks.
ramana

Just that last clarification saar.

No more from me on this OT
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Primus wrote:I am getting a sense of deja vu in some ways. I remember just before the Balakot response there was a sense of outrage building up in the nation and among the people. Everyone was angry and yet willing to wait for the government to respond in a meaningful manner.

Don't be so sure. Since Balakot, JNU/DU students went on a rampage in Delhi in the name of hostel fees hike, it was soon followed by nationwide anti-CAA riots culminating in Delhi riots during Trump's visit which claimed over 50 lives. Even after that Shaheenbagh was left alone and it was only the pandemic which finally made Delhi police clear the roads. An year later it was time for more protests and riots this time in the name of farmers who are now so emboldened that they can replace the tricolor on Red Fort with a khalsa flag on Republic Day and block PM's motorcade . In between all this there was brutal post poll violence in West Bengal with over 100 thousand hindus displaced from their own homes, and over 200 killed.

While it is easy for me as a keyboard warrior and a regular karyakarta to blame the government on not having a spine to fight back against these break-India forces, i do understand the limitations. We have undeniable faultlines, some sections of our society have been so brainwashed for generations that there is constant simmering anger, so operating within such constraints the govt cannot go all guns blazing especially with threats on multiple internal and external fronts.

PM's motorcade security breach reminds of a book we had discussed here years ago . 'Rajiv Gandhi Assassination: The Investigation' by DR Karthikeyan needs to be read again to understand where we were 30 yrs ago in terms of VIP protection to where we are today. No SOP is set in stone, they can and they must be improved as new lessons are learnt.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Can anyone translate this, what is this about ?
It's in Punjab
https://www.facebook.com/10007477207032 ... 5790225604
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Punjab Assembly Elections are due to be held in February or March 2022.

Most likely the latter to avoid the Omicron peak.
Yes, Punjab CM and Law and Order messed up the PM's security.
There is an inquiry in the state by a two-member panel to fix responsibility.
MHA has asked the Punjab state govt for a report on the security lapse.

There is a hue and cry to impose the President's rule and show who is the boss.
In all likelihood, ECI will declare elections soon.
So the sum duration of President rule will be about 1.5 to two months.
Considering the safety of PM was not at risk anytime and the huge sympathy wave for the PM and the probable short duration imposing President rule is not much useful.