2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Sachin »

Shantidoots threatens KA judges who delivered the verdict on hijab case. Hope this incident is investigated and findings also shared with Hon. Supreme Court. The appeals of the hijabis are yet to be listed. Meanwhile No Class 12 re-exam for hijab protesters: Karnataka govt
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Sachin wrote:Shantidoots threatens KA judges who delivered the verdict on hijab case. Hope this incident is investigated and findings also shared with Hon. Supreme Court. The appeals of the hijabis are yet to be listed. Meanwhile No Class 12 re-exam for hijab protesters: Karnataka govt
This the Same group which carried out the SL Blasts in April 19. They have their Govt in TN now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is bullywood's contribution to India.

bullywood has a lot of "overground" workers actively aiding the pakis and the cheenis

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@rajiv_pandit:

This is how my mama ji (uncle) escaped a bullet from Bitta Karate and is still alive today. I have not told this story before. #TheKashmirFiles #KashmirFiles 1/n

Before Farooq Ahmed Dar became a psychopath terrorist, he was just another kid with a pet name of Bitta who used to play cricket in Srinagar with my family. My uncle even gave him money for school. 2/n

After Bitta returned from terror training in PoK, he was given orders to assassinate my uncle. Bitta had another JKLF terrorist watch my uncle leave his home for work, walking through an intersection in Haba Kadal. The plan was to shoot my uncle from behind at close range. 3/n

The spotter saw my uncle leave the house at 9:30 am on 16 February 1990, wearing a leather jacket. Bitta was given this information and got his pistol ready. Suddenly, my uncle remembered it was his elder brother's birthday, so he went back home to participate in the pooja. 4/n

The spotter didn't see my uncle turn around to go home. At the same time of 9:30 am and only a few yards from my uncle's home, 26 year old Anil Bhan, a Kashmiri Hindu who was soon to be married, also started walking to Haba Kadal for his job, also wearing a leather jacket. 5/n

Bitta Karate saw the Kashmiri Hindu man in a leather jacket at the Habal Kadal intersection, believing it was my uncle. He walked from behind, drew his pistol, & fired at point blank range. You can never forget a mother's cries at the site of her dead son in a pool of blood. 6/n

The terrorists acknowledged to having killed the wrong person. Anil's sacrifice is the only reason my mama ji is still alive today. But nobody––Anil's mom, my mama ji––should have to bear such pain. 7/n

Why did I never tell this story before? Because despite speaking on behalf of Kashmiri Hindus for 30 years in the US, in Congress and to the media, I didn't think anyone would really listen. Thanks to @vivekagnihotri, people finally are. #RightToJustice 8/n

https://twitter.com/rajiv_pandit/status ... CzhXg&s=19
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

for 30 years in the US, in Congress ? they are busy enriching themselves at the expense of the world, the others plight does not matter to them., unless of course they are blond and blue eyed !
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

kit wrote:for 30 years in the US, in Congress ? they are busy enriching themselves at the expense of the world, the others plight does not matter to them., unless of course they are blond and blue eyed !
And right under our nose:

@Sassy_Hindu:
“Marrying him was an honour” says Assabah Khan, a Kashmir Administrative Services Officer, & wife of Bitta Karate. A women who proudly admits to marrying a terrorist that attacked India’s sovereignty, & massacred Hindus has been given the right to work for the Republic of India.

https://twitter.com/Sassy_Hindu/status/ ... qv0Jg&s=19
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Rudradev wrote:This has the potential to become very powerful.

Remember this: the vast majority of news-consuming, middle-plus-class Hindus are apolitical and would rather be neutral in most circumstances. Think of your aunt, cousin-brother, neighbour, colleague, former schoolmate, or whoever that's just trying to make a living and raise their family.

They don't like controversy. They don't like being angry all the time. They want to believe in the essentially good nature of all human beings.

They stay out of group WhatsApp conversations that become politically charged. They just want to say good morning and happy diwali, maybe send the odd joke... not hear about the kinds of things we discuss on BRF.

Because they are mostly silent, we underestimate their numbers, but they constitute the vast majority of the urban and small-town electorate.

It was the barrage of outright lies from the media on Balakot, CAA, Article 370, etc. that pushed this silent majority of urban, middle-class-plus Hindus into taking a political position-- forced them to recognize, grudgingly, that the media is heavily biased against Hindus and the Modi government. The evidence was just too shrill and too constant to ignore.

But-- again, these are just like the people you know. They "don't want a fight". Why to fight, baba. All they want is to feel that they're not always being maligned and blamed, that sometimes their suffering as a community is acknowledged as well. They really WANT to believe in a secular, sab-ka-saath India and will jump at any opportunity to reinforce that belief. They are so hungry to forgive and forget that if BIF voices appear to give even an inch of consideration to the Hindu side, they will give back a mile and cover it with marigold petals.

When they see the Wire and Scroll and the Hindu at least acknowledging, in some granular-narrative reports, that Hindus are sometimes also victims... it has a very, very powerful effect on them.

We should not underestimate this.
Amir Khan endorsements of Kashmir Files is Taqqiyya on same lines:

@AnanyaRawat_ :

Do not fall for Amir Khan endorsing Kashmir Files, he doesn't care a dime about what happened back then. All he cares about is for his upcoming film.
https://twitter.com/AnanyaRawat__/statu ... LpeAQ&s=19
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Meanwhile the comedian of the country also gives his expert opinion on "The Kashmir Files". 'The Kashmir Files' creating situation that may harm country. Most likely, the number of people wanting to watch the movie will increase further.
Manish_Sharma wrote:“Marrying him was an honour” says Assabah Khan, a Kashmir Administrative Services Officer, & wife of Bitta Karate. A women who proudly admits to marrying a terrorist that attacked India’s sovereignty, & massacred Hindus has been given the right to work for the Republic of India.
This would be spun around to hit back at Modi and A Shah. There would be a blame game which will try to show that she was recruited when BJP was in power. If that fails, next demand would be to sack her from her job.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The true meaning of the "QUAD" is becoming clearer by the day

It's a fast track entry into the Indian markets with massive concessions being extracted from India under the sham of the QUAD.

QUAD without teeth is like the other members telling India:

banaa bhai omelette, zabardast bhookh lagi hai

even the equally racist and slimy britshits are joining up and piling on to the QUAD bandwagon

not a single syllable on any kind of support to India on the cheeni aggression front.

xi says India in the QUAD is like ukraine. I think that the PLA porkis, xi and his CCP pals all know from personal experience what the bitter truths and harsh realities are and how very unlike ukraine India actually is.

India will offer the same tax benefits for Australia's Pension and Sovereign Fund in India as is given in Australia. We're willing to match the tax benefits that Australia gives to its Sovereign & Pension Funds. Once they invest in India,they'll get similar benefits: Foreign Secy
lo and behold, almost miraculously.....

"Australian PM Morrison expressed understanding for India's position on Ukraine," said FS Shringla on PM Modi's talks with his Australian counterpart
japan, aussies and others for sure are all in a tearing hurry to invest in India, grab what opportunities they can while the skittish markets are still largely unresolved and the biggish players are still undecided as too which way to bet in the short to medium term
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

chetak wrote:The true meaning of the "QUAD" is becoming clearer by the day

It's a fast track entry into the Indian markets with massive concessions being extracted from India under the sham of the QUAD.
India will offer the same tax benefits for Australia's Pension and Sovereign Fund in India as is given in Australia. We're willing to match the tax benefits that Australia gives to its Sovereign & Pension Funds. Once they invest in India,they'll get similar benefits: Foreign Secy
"Australian PM Morrison expressed understanding for India's position on Ukraine," said FS Shringla on PM Modi's talks with his Australian counterpart
keep in mind whatever is invested , stays in India

Besides they will be stockholder in keeping things safe in India , for protecting their investments

am i missing something here ?
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

@Chetak

"QUAD without teeth" - isn't that because we did not want to commit military to QUAD?

However, my takeaway from your post is - "INDIA is without teeth within QUAD". Not sure if that is true, even if it is, may be it will evolve to our benefit in future. Remains to be seen.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

GShankar wrote:@Chetak

"QUAD without teeth" - isn't that because we did not want to commit military to QUAD?

However, my takeaway from your post is - "INDIA is without teeth within QUAD". Not sure if that is true, even if it is, may be it will evolve to our benefit in future. Remains to be seen.
no one explicitly committed any military to the QUAD. Initial Indian expectations were belied and the stark reality surfaced only in the fullness of time.

afghanistan, ukraine were just the trailers, abhi picture bakhi hai

why the P-8Is with their high tech classified communication and data transfer capabilities, if the QUAD was merely a supply chain, logistics, vaccination manufacturing, and tandoori chicken delivery service

the jazzy ships with toys that go bang are merely the sideshows.

action, if any, will take place virtually in India's backyard and far, far away from the homelands of all the others

we were the only ones colonized, so naturally, after throwing us some bones, the goras expected a suitable ji huzoori from us. Surprized and flabbergasted with our determined support to putin, they are quickly recalibrating but they will come back to bite us, sooner, rather than later.

They want us to negate our history but require us to be on the "right" side of their history, when they write it

Are these "investments" being made to mollify or muzzle our foreign policy The minute AUKUS was magically conjured up, QUAD went into the dustbin.

The nuke subs that are envisaged to be used by AUKUS will not enter any Indian harbour, and nor will they need Indian support for their operations, while we keep sailing around in empty oceans

the japs are rearming, as are the germans, and one strongly suspects that both the japs and the germans are only a few screw driver turns away from fully weaponizing and nuclearizing, so where will that leave India in the QUAD. At the end of the day, 25% of zero is zero

India is currently burning huge amounts of engine hours on their warships keeping the SLOCs clear and for what reason onlee..
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

chetak wrote: we were the only ones colonized, so naturally, after throwing us some bones, the goras expected a suitable ji huzoori from us. Surprized and flabbergasted with our determined support to putin, they are quickly recalibrating but they will come back to bite us, sooner, rather than later.
AUKUS was not formed after we sided with russia.

Jaishankar does explain that QUAD is NOT Asian NATO and 3 members of QUAD are treaty allies while India is not. India entered into QUAD knowing that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMPq4GQbMw4

So, I would think all that India has bought is primarily for indian use (call it deterrence/insurance/etc.) and could be stretched for a joint military operation if needed.

US will keep trying to court us to control us (new form of colonialism like japan/s.korea/etc.) - in recent times they tried with so called nuclear deal, caatsa and now quad. And we have not blinked yet.

"They" have never been on our side so no surprises if they come back to bite us. All our so called deals with them has only postponed the biting if you will.

Bottomline, we have some clearly stated goals with respect to our areas of interest, sovereignty, border disputes, etc. And it comes down to what cost are we willing to pay and when. In a way we are also delaying until we get strong enough to punch with the strength needed to gain on our goals.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

What has India gained from the QUAD because after afghanistan and ukraine, the QUAD is not worth the paper that it is written on

AUKUS was definitely under discussion for many years before the QUAD was even mooted, looking at the way the AUKUS agreement panned out. Such NATSEC agreements often may need sovereign signoffs meaning parliamentary approval on the quiet

The US willingness to supply nuke subs and nuke sub technology to the aussies is a very major decision and one that was not easily taken.

the amerikis have almost peeled off from the saudis and other gulfies so one imagines that the aussies are the fulcrum to the new strategy that has compelled the UK and the US to collaborate and majorly beef up the aussie military machine.

It is a crucial and significant departure from their stated strategic doctrines and nuclear non proliferation credo, so something major has triggered this outlier agenda

One imagines that a new game is opening up and, at the moment, the outlines of which are hazy
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

If you claim, India has NOT gained anything from QUAD - I'd qualify that with "nothing significant so far". And it does seem so as of now. And partially that is because - unlike the kangaroo or the nishikigoi(sorry had to google for something japanese) we don't want to be a munna.

It is either a new game or different phase of the same game - something is definitely afoot. But that has no bearing on our unwillingness to be anyone's munna. At least we are consistent in that over a very long time.

I am moving on.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

^^^ folks, there is a thread for QUAD , this thread is for serious issues
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

86% farmer groups supported 3 repealed farm laws, found SC appointed panel

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 152_1.html

Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

After staying silent for a week Coupta has made 3 videos in response to the Kashmir files, I haven’t watched any as it would be the usual whitewashing of crimes and Rona Shona of evil Hindus/India
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:What has India gained from the QUAD because after afghanistan and ukraine, the QUAD is not worth the paper that it is written on
My understanding: India participating in QUAD, joint exercises etc. is just a gentle signal to our flendlee neighbor that we have options and we can exercise them in the manner of our choosing. While at the same time, gently informing our gora ex-overlords and the honorory-gora-sans that we will cooperate with them in our own interest, but they can forget about WW1 WW2-type SDRE cannon fodder.

All the while smiling at dlagon, even as SDRE soldiers cure the constipation of the little dlagon-princelings with dandas and bare fists.

This is the India Way. We are SDRE wonlee.
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 22 Mar 2022 05:04, edited 3 times in total.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

I hope this whole Kashmir Files movie euphoria does not end there - the real healing is when pandits go back to the valley. otherwise all this is for nothing.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

V_Raman wrote:I hope this whole Kashmir Files movie euphoria does not end there - the real healing is when pandits go back to the valley. otherwise all this is for nothing.
For me, the real healing would be when some of the still-living perpetrators are arrested, tried and hanged.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

V_Raman wrote:I hope this whole Kashmir Files movie euphoria does not end there - the real healing is when pandits go back to the valley. otherwise all this is for nothing.
That's for the govt to do.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/mauna_adiga/status/ ... 2901319686

It seems K'taka Hijab morons forced a bandh in K'taka. Now people are boycotting shops which participated in bandh

May be you have to punish these violent mob followers like this. Either behave or perish
isubodh
BRFite

Post by isubodh »

chetak wrote:
That's for the govt to do.
It would be wrong to believe things have changed in valley. Only that terrorists are living shorter lives. But general public is full of vile for India, Hindus and likes. It's all sub-surface now so on the face of it you may see interviews where they claim we are happy with peace in valley.
Even small kids are indoctrinated to believe they are under subjugation and China and Pak is their saviour, waiting across the border.

So given an opportunity they may still prefer to kill any non-peacefool, provided they can get away with it.

Not sure how crpf/army will be omnipresent to protect anyone. It is still quite different case from Punjab that went back to normal.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

When yogi get 9 votes out of thousands of momeens who live off his own temple what hope there is?
Mukhi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Mukhi »

The only way to have a long lasting peace is to ensure people have right to bare arms. No Government can guarantee the safety of all citizens.

As was watching the KF, could not understand why not one fought back. The death was certain, so why not take a fighting chance? 1000 years of oppression in one way or the other and Hindus still think God will protect.
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

Mukhi wrote: As was watching the KF, could not understand why not one fought back. The death was certain, so why not take a fighting chance? 1000 years of oppression in one way or the other and Hindus still think God will protect.
A very valid point. Bane of Hindus ? Or due to lack of unity ? Are most Hindus firm believers in their King/Sardar/Police/Army would come to their rescue and they shouldnt be the ones to pick up arms ?
In my own family, my mother's hometown has a considerable Shantidoot population (congress stronghold, what do you expect...?). Infact, areas where some of my relatives live are totally surrounded by scrap dealers and puncture shops. In the 80s and 90s, it was totally normal for Shivratri and Eid to spiral into "incidents". They almost always counted on a neighbourhood "Pehelwan" with his 3 sons and a couple of milkmen to stand strong and deter entry of Miyanbhais.
Only once in about 30 years when the police rounded up the "tougher" Hindus one night, did they actually mustered the courage to collect stones, bottles and some other stuff on their terrace and kept out a watch lest something happens.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

KLNMurthy wrote:For me, the real healing would be when some of the still-living perpetrators are arrested, tried and hanged.
chetak wrote:That's for the govt to do.
Looks like my gut feeling was right. Congress MP To Introduce Private Member Bill In Rajya Sabha Seeking Rehabilitation Of Kashmiri Pandits. The Congress has now thrown the ball back into BJP's court. There is a kind of mass euphoria based on the movie now. Congress can now repeatedly ask what BJP plans to do for the Pandits. And I hope Na.Mo and A.Shah have an answer for that. They cannot keep on blaming previous governments and try to weasel out.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vijayk wrote: It seems K'taka Hijab morons forced a bandh in K'taka. Now people are boycotting shops which participated in bandh
The Bandh was a big joke. Only the Muslim dominated areas in the state saw the shops being shut etc. In bigger cities like Bangalore & Mysore life went on as normal as it can be. And now counter measures are also being taken.
Udupi temple decides to allot shops to only Hindus for annual fair after Muslim traders shut their shops protesting against court order on hijab.
‘Act against those who oppose Muslim stalls, shops’
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Sachin wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote:For me, the real healing would be when some of the still-living perpetrators are arrested, tried and hanged.
chetak wrote:That's for the govt to do.
Looks like my gut feeling was right. Congress MP To Introduce Private Member Bill In Rajya Sabha Seeking Rehabilitation Of Kashmiri Pandits. The Congress has now thrown the ball back into BJP's court. There is a kind of mass euphoria based on the movie now. Congress can now repeatedly ask what BJP plans to do for the Pandits. And I hope Na.Mo and A.Shah have an answer for that. They cannot keep on blaming previous governments and try to weasel out.
If thats the case then Congress should support weaponizing KPs, including separate enclaves for KPs in valley. With the history of what happened to KPs, there is severe lack of trust between KPs and KMs. All this talk of rehabilitating KPs back to valley is a sham unless there are sufficient guard rails made available for them. Hell, wait for a few years and mass migrations from other states should be allowed. Any mischief from militants should get one Brahmos strike across PoK border.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

shravanp wrote:If thats the case then Congress should support weaponizing KPs, including separate enclaves for KPs in valley. With the history of what happened to KPs, there is severe lack of trust between KPs and KMs. All this talk of rehabilitating KPs back to valley is a sham unless there are sufficient guard rails made available for them.
Agreed on all counts. But whether Congress supports it or not, as the current ruling government the onus will be on BJP. With the current strength in the Parliament it is immaterial if Congress supports any new laws/plans. Secondly, if BJP admits that KPs still stand a risk of life if they move to the valley again BJP will have to answer on what was gained by Article 370 repealment etc. The "secular & liberals" will go to town saying that Islamists still hold sway in the valley. There is no immediate solution, but I must say that "Kashmir Files" can also bite back at the BJP.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
shravanp wrote:If thats the case then Congress should support weaponizing KPs, including separate enclaves for KPs in valley. With the history of what happened to KPs, there is severe lack of trust between KPs and KMs. All this talk of rehabilitating KPs back to valley is a sham unless there are sufficient guard rails made available for them.
Agreed on all counts. But whether Congress supports it or not, as the current ruling government the onus will be on BJP. With the current strength in the Parliament it is immaterial if Congress supports any new laws/plans. Secondly, if BJP admits that KPs still stand a risk of life if they move to the valley again BJP will have to answer on what was gained by Article 370 repealment etc. The "secular & liberals" will go to town saying that Islamists still hold sway in the valley. There is no immediate solution, but I must say that "Kashmir Files" can also bite back at the BJP.
It's a trap because there will be more KP killings just to taunt and terrify the KPs and show that the BJP is inept which it actually is. WB elections proved this inability to take the jehadi aggressors head on.

The repeated, continuing, and orchestrated violence against the Hindus in beediland and the open destruction of their temples, even while India is liberally giving the beedi govt "aid" and generously opening letters of credit is a case in point. The beedis know that they have millions of "Hindu" supporters in India including the woke press, media, and sold out presstitutes. The engineered violence in beediland and pukistan is a malevolent warning to India on the CAA

the removal of art 370 and 35A has scared the crap out of the jehadis on both sides of the border. niazi will probably lose his job over his extreme fixation on art 370 and 35A and the fatal decisions he took after, effectively neutering the paki country and the people

the jehadis, especially the KMs and the paki jehadis including their momin army were all fed the pious and self serving crap that there was no way to remove these two solid gold millstones maliciously foisted around India's neck. Also, on both sides of the border, they had "faith" in "Indian courts"

once the teesta waters "settlement" is made by the foolish Hindu govt where the beedis are expecting to be gifted a minimum of >85% of the waters just like the foolish and priapically driven neverwho did with the IWT because India is the "big brother" who should always look after the little sister, the beedi govt will show their true jehadi and civilizational colors.

unfortunately for the BJP, there is always another election around the corner.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Monica
@TrulyMonica

Pooja Kumari. A teenager. Murdered brutally in Sindh, Pakistan for resisting conversion attempts.
Hindus are dying a sorry death in Pakistan. Anti-CAA protesters, blood is on you!

https://twitter.com/TrulyMonica/status/ ... 4558249986
see the video ..

only matter of time in India .. we need to revamp police and judiciary
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@sushantsareen · 21 Mar

Really hope someday someone reveals details of how the terrorist Yasin Malik was given VVIP treatment by GOI when his FiL died in Pakistan.

Special aircraft was used to fly him to Amritsar.

Border was opened in the night.

Who says terrorism doesnt pay in India?
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

The data proving that peacefuls vote was consolidated to one party is a good news. Because even with that unprecedented consolidation that party lost by good margin. Means Peacefuls vote can only take one so far.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

The true message from these elections is that IM consolidation even at 100% is not enough. So PK talks about 41% Hindus who did not vote for BJP. BJP has to get more Hindu vote % for 2024 unless Hindus vote differently for national election ??
Last edited by V_Raman on 22 Mar 2022 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

CalvinH wrote:. Means Peacefuls vote can only take one so far.
IF and only IF Dharmic votes consolidate almost completely at the opposite pole. This is a must.