Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by Ambar »

Can he do it though ? It would be spectacular if he can fire the COAS within the next 24 hrs and name his man. Then there would truly be a civil war in bakistan where everyone is fighting everyone else !

While i dont know how true the Donald Lu/US DOS letter was but it is entirely possible that as soon as China went slow on CPEC, the clever as jackals pizza generals of pakistan went running back to unkil. US will only be too keen to install their own puppet in islamabad to counter both China and an increasingly independent minded India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Anujan wrote:Bajwa tampered Kaptaan's balls :-(

If Kaptaan is a true mard, he will denotify Bajwa and pick a new army chief within 6 hours.
hola lamp post !!
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

After the historic order of Pakistan #SupremeCourt upholding the Constitution, former Prime Minister Imran Khan once again become ruling Prime Minister & he has earned unique honour of being declared Prime Minister of Pakistan for 3rd time in 5 days . :lol:
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

:lol: :lol:
I have called a cabinet mtg tomorrow as well as our parl party mtg; & tomorrow evening I will address the nation. My message to our nation is I have always & will continue to fight for Pak till the last ball.
Literal quote ! https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status ... _&ref_url=

Entire Pakistan is a living, breathing, grass eating meme ! :rotfl:
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

sooraj wrote:After the historic order of Pakistan #SupremeCourt upholding the Constitution, former Prime Minister Imran Khan once again become ruling Prime Minister & he has earned unique honour of being declared Prime Minister of Pakistan for 3rd time in 5 days . :lol:
The tradition is to make your moolah and depart to peaceful shores and never come back. To return is to deprive someone else of his turn to make money and is fraught with danger. Examples are ZAB, his daughter, Nawaz Sharif etc. Dimran should settle in UK, where he has friends and family, and leave politics to younger generation.
Gautam
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

How can India add fuel to this fire in Pakistan? A leak through Barkha Dutt about how Mudi Govt prefers X to be in power? X could be anyone from Imran Khan, Bajwa, Shahbaz Shariff.. that would cause a meltdown in Pakistan.
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

They are doing a fine job of destroying themselves and best India can do is continue feeding the faultlines discreetly. Use of Hard power unites the country but its display makes them nervous.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

partha wrote:How can India add fuel to this fire in Pakistan? A leak through Barkha Dutt about how Mudi Govt prefers X to be in power? X could be anyone from Imran Khan, Bajwa, Shahbaz Shariff.. that would cause a meltdown in Pakistan.

Or Barkha bagging an interview with Bajwa, she is a legendary panoti
achy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by achy »

Pakistan is a unique experiment in long history of humanity. Blessed by arrah, protected by tfta momins and aided by over flowing numbers of bious awaams, it is really a miracle! But there is a learning for India from the happenings in that bious land. Today's SC verdict exemplifies that unless bha-ja-pa makes a concerted effort to control all wings of governance including judiciary and media, we may face a similar situation where momin pasand opposition parties may coalesce as last ditch effort to oust hindutvaadis.
rags
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rags »

Surely after the Awan (friendly neighborhood ISI agent) managing democrat IT systems,
https://tennesseestar.com/2017/07/31/co ... s-for-you/

comes news of this.

These guys were running with secret service for a while looks like before being busted.

https://www.kktv.com/2022/04/07/us-2-po ... -officers/

Whatever loans Pakis get, they seem to spend it on $40K/ year apartment rentals in DC. What sort of con job were these Pakis planning? Who is funding the largesse and for what purpose?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Gen. Niazi - "Who spread the rumor that I have run away? I am the man. I will take the tank over my body. You will see my dead body or alive..."
https://youtu.be/sOnQ2gDG1gM?t=10

and then the surrender ...

Imran Khan Niazi - "I will not resign. I will play till the last ball..."

Similar bluster. Looks like another Niazi surrender is going to happen on the 9th. Waiting for a picture similar to this...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

momin ................ Ek dhakka aur do

The Pakistan rupee dropped to a historic low of 191 rupees to the dollar Thursday as an ongoing political crisis rocked confidence in the currency.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Baayzz played well but they should stay till PKR hits triple century.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

SL rupee touched 315. All the best for Paki rupee to overtake it.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

:rotfl:
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

It touched 193/1 USD in currency exchanges in Doha yesterday, sometimes the official rate has 3 to 5 days of lag, so i am pretty sure the SBP exchange rate will touch Rs 193/ 1 USD within the next few days. The thing with fast sinking currencies is that it spooks the investors and expatriates, so they pull even more money out putting further pressure on the already rattled currency. Someone on deaf n dumb forum was complaining how they were unable to get their money out through some online money transfer service !
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Zafar Hilali: Within two weeks Imran Khan will be arrested.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Ambar wrote:It touched 193/1 USD in currency exchanges in Doha yesterday, sometimes the official rate has 3 to 5 days of lag, so i am pretty sure the SBP exchange rate will touch Rs 193/ 1 USD within the next few days....
+1

Expecting the pak month of Ramadaan to take the paki rupiah to new highs.

..And king Khan to step in throwing dollars to get the w#@re back into his bed.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

mean-e-while in Masaa Land

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/stat ... 9504046087

Federal authorities have charged two men with impersonating federal law enforcement agents and using financial favors to get close to members of the Secret Service. Prosecutors say the two men are a flight risk, citing travel to Iran and possible links to Pakistani intelligence.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anmol wrote:Zafar Hilali: Within two weeks Imran Khan will be arrested.
I think sheik Rasheed gave a slight hint that he might arrest ( he is home minister) Dimmi.This guy was ripened fruits . opposition had a chance there.. That is what he has done whole life.typical Bakistani lota.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

All eyes on PM Imran Khan's address to nation as SC restores NA, revives no-trust vote
Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry said that the prime minister summoned an emergency party meeting where he was given a briefing by the legal team with reference to the apex court judgment and possible options on Thursday night.

It was learnt that various options were being discussed, including en masse resignations from the legislatures to thwart the "designs of the combined opposition" during the meeting.
How does it help their cause if the cabinet resigns en masse? Bhat is the point here?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Atmavik wrote:mean-e-while in Masaa Land

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/stat ... 9504046087

Federal authorities have charged two men with impersonating federal law enforcement agents and using financial favors to get close to members of the Secret Service. Prosecutors say the two men are a flight risk, citing travel to Iran and possible links to Pakistani intelligence.
Bhikaris sure have money to run intel ops in far away America.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

partha wrote:[]
Paid for by CAIR/ICNA definitely. These groups have an impressively long range of influence within US political circles, especially under a Democratic Party administration.

They also have massive funding, both from external sources (Qatar, Turkey etc) as well as from US/Canadian Muslims, via the Halal/Zakat extortion industry that they themselves were instrumental in organizing & setting up.

In fact, ironically, the US Govt is one of the biggest funders of CAIR & ICNA through grants to so-called Islamic "Charities" & "Muslim Community Organizations" connected with them.

CAIR in turn is a front for Muslim Brotherhood, while ICNA is a front for Pak/Bangladesh Jama'at-e-Islami. So the ties to ISI run deep.

ISI probably rents out operatives to these groups, in exchange for $$ and for collaboration in anti-India propaganda & diplomatic initiatives.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Was watching an interview by a former Sr French intelligence officer, who among other things way saying Qatar, drunk with its oil wealth is stirring trouble all over ME and beyond. A real malicious trouble maker. He was calling the World Cup football to be held there "games of shame".
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

Ambar wrote::lol: :lol:
I have called a cabinet mtg tomorrow as well as our parl party mtg; & tomorrow evening I will address the nation. My message to our nation is I have always & will continue to fight for Pak till the last ball.
:rotfl:

What else he could do now?
He did try to pluck out the stumps and ran away from the game and later declared victory because he was not defeated.
But now SC is forcing him to play he has to play till the last ball now. Typical Paxi.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Rudradev wrote:
partha wrote:[]
Paid for by CAIR/ICNA definitely. These groups have an impressively long range of influence within US political circles, especially under a Democratic Party administration.

They also have massive funding, both from external sources (Qatar, Turkey etc) as well as from US/Canadian Muslims, via the Halal/Zakat extortion industry that they themselves were instrumental in organizing & setting up.

In fact, ironically, the US Govt is one of the biggest funders of CAIR & ICNA through grants to so-called Islamic "Charities" & "Muslim Community Organizations" connected with them.

CAIR in turn is a front for Muslim Brotherhood, while ICNA is a front for Pak/Bangladesh Jama'at-e-Islami. So the ties to ISI run deep.

ISI probably rents out operatives to these groups, in exchange for $$ and for collaboration in anti-India propaganda & diplomatic initiatives.
Most likely Iranian operatives. One of the two guys is of Iranian descent and the paki's real name is Haider Ali, so both were shias. Although what they were attempting to do impersonating as federal officers and buying tons of surveillance equipment no one knows. Its not like just wearing a fancy dress costume and store bought weapons will let them enter any secure location without proper identification and vetting.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/2611 ... rts-469391
26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed gets 31 years in jail by Pakistan's anti-terrorism court: Reports
WION Web Team, NEW DELHI, Apr 08, 2022

In different terror cases, Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Jamat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed was sentenced to 31 years in prison by a Pakistani anti-terrorism court on Friday. Saeed, a UN-designated terrorist for whom the US has a $10 million bounty, was apprehended in the terror financing investigation on July 17 last year.
In two terror financing instances, he was sentenced to 11 years in prison by an anti-terrorism court in February 2021.
The JuD commander, who is 71 years old, is being detained in a Pakistan jail.
Gautam
What is going on? Can Pakistan afford the biryani expenses of Hafiz Saeed in prison?
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

^^^ this maybe laying the groundwork work for some back channel with India . If Nawaz comes back to power we will another round of track thoo
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I will be very disappointed that sending Hafiz Sayed to a place with Protection and 5 star treatment means anything, if he can be deported to India then maybe.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

So much treason going around.

Im the dim is treasonous for trying to subvert the constitution and democratic integrity of Pakistan. Hanging offence.

Pakistan Supreme Court is treasonous for rejecting the popular will of the Pakistani people who are all clearly supporting handsome leader Imran. Hanging offence.

Shahnaz Sharif and Bilawal Bhutto have carried out a constitutional coup. Ditto.

Bajwa is clearly treasonous for not stepping to save Pakistan at a time of crisis. Yep, hanging.

My message to Pakistani elites - hang together fellas, or you’re surely hanging alone.

Better still hang the other guy before he hangs you.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/2611 ... l-by-pakis
The JuD commander, who is 71 years old, is being detained in a Pakistan jail.
Gautam
What is going on? Can Pakistan afford the biryani expenses of Hafiz Saeed in prison?
It could mean they are very scared, especially after our recent 'misfired' Brahmos & want to protect him more securely... we are unlikely to send a missile/bomb a prison.

It also means they still consider him an asset, else they would have hallaled him by now
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Field Marshall Sawhnstein doing his patriotic bit for India (by enabling Pakis to wallow in their delusions and stay detached from reality):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCnzyQYBT6g

This channel BTW is an ISPR propped up 'fifth generation warfare' effort, so it is clear where his loyalties lie.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

For years now i've been trying unsuccessfully to find the last rank our beloved admiral/field marshal/general Swiney held when he was with IA . All i know is this king of clowns still get ready appointments with senior MoD officials and generals . If he was just jerking the pakis and cheenis then i probably would have thought maybe there's a dimension that we don't know about and perhaps he is just a ultra, ultra troll, but this guy was right with the Chandigarh lobby of retired military officers, khalistani pasand journalists and assorted leftists both during CAA/anti-farm bills/pegasus dramas, so he is 400% BIF.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Two soldiers martyred, officer injured in Balochistan IBO
Two soldiers were martyred and an officer injured during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) by the security forces in Singi, near Mashkai in Balochistan, according to a press release issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Friday.

The military's media wing informed that the security forces conducted an operation in the area between the night of April 7 and 8 on information of the terrorists' presence. “During the operation, two valiant sons of soil, Naik Tajwali and Sepoy Osama embraced Shahadat while one officer got injured.”

The ISPR added that once the troops started establishing blocking positions in the area, terrorists tried to escape from their hideout and opened fire at security forces.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Atmavik wrote:^^^ this maybe laying the groundwork work for some back channel with India . If Nawaz comes back to power we will another round of track thoo
Mostly to get out of FATF now that Paki rupee is in Pakistan.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Everyone in Al-Bakistan is like "Are Pakistani courts the most free and independent in South Asia? Are they better than even Indian courts?"

A bunch of amonkey-asha types are also joining in, including Karan Thapar who had this gem to say

“I cannot think of a single Supreme Court in our part of the world, I'm consciously including our own in India, that has stood up in defence of democracy in this bold, defiant & striking way”
It is worth repeating, Al-Bakistan Supreme court never had a spine. They stood tall whenever they had a boot on their back.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Karan Thapar - This chutiya and Lutyens chamcha is apparently and deviously ignoring the basic structure judgement of Supreme Court of India.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

The supreme court in Pakistan is a joke and has no credibility. They will give whatever judgement the army wants them to give. It just so happened, that, like a broken clock being right twice a day, this particular time what the army desired also matched up with perceptions of justice being done.

Najam Sethi has been bragging about 'Indians' also saying that they wish that they had a supreme court like Pakistan, thanks to shameless jokers like Thapar.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Someone should remind Hajam that it was the Pak Supreme Court that ordered the hanging of ZAB, in a 5-4 decision. A weak Indian Supreme Court has been unable to do anything remotely similar.
Gautam
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Anujan wrote:Everyone in Al-Bakistan is like "Are Pakistani courts the most free and independent in South Asia? Are they better than even Indian courts?"

A bunch of amonkey-asha types are also joining in, including Karan Thapar who had this gem to say

“I cannot think of a single Supreme Court in our part of the world, I'm consciously including our own in India, that has stood up in defence of democracy in this bold, defiant & striking way”
It is worth repeating, Al-Bakistan Supreme court never had a spine. They stood tall whenever they had a boot on their back.
One should briefly visit PDF to see the rona-dhona ! Several aatishbaazi mujahids are ready to takedown the baki supreme court with all the halaal approved methods :rotfl: Its only the desi lutyens and their lefty ghulams who think paki supreme court is independent and fair. If the establishment wants a retarded orangutan as the next PM they'll get it there way !

Btw, i am deeply worried about Im da dim constantly praising India, Indian foreign policy, Indian economy etc. at this rate he may just end up joining BaJaPa.