2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Kaivalya »

+1

Till we have Hindus fighting for dharma, we should have law/order processes for splitting green population like congressional redistricting

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/politics ... index.html

Key difference : law+order process instead of political
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Prashant Kishor Asked To Join Party, Has Drawn Up 2024 Plan: Congress
I'm not familiar with Prashant Kishor and his capabilities as an election strategist but assuming he joins Congress, how much of a difference it will make in 2024? One weak point is that it is quite likely Pappu will lead INC...Anyways, although there are many areas where BJP Govt,'s performance has not been satisfactory (but still a step up compared to previous UPA), I still believe till 2029, we will need NaMo to win & continue...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

What is happening our delimitation? Will 2024 see increase in India's parliament seats?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Zynda wrote:prashant-kishor-asked-to-join-congress[/color]-has-drawn-up-2024-plan-says-party-after-his-meet-with-gandhis-2893073#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll]Prashant Kishor Asked To Join Party, Has Drawn Up 2024 Plan: Congress
I'm not familiar with Prashant Kishor and his capabilities as an election strategist but assuming he joins Congress, how much of a difference it will make in 2024? One weak point is that it is quite likely Pappu will lead INC...Anyways, although there are many areas where BJP Govt,'s performance has not been satisfactory (but still a step up compared to previous UPA), I still believe till 2029, we will need NaMo to win & continue...
he has been angling for a RS seat and has been literally begging party after party

his origins and backers are mysterious, just like khujliwal's

why does he, as a rank outsider, need to join the ranks of the powerbroker politicos and that too with a seat in the parliament

what's his game
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Lets not forget he was brought in by BJP for its 2014 campaign. The guy is the most hyped political commodity since VP Singh. PK's strategies are only as good as the candidates, BJP won 2014 by a landslide because of Modi and anti-incumbency against UPA, Momata in WB would have won with or without PK and hence he has been relegated to the backbench now. AIADMK's implosion and lack of strong leadership meant DMK too would have won without breaking a sweat and could have saved 50 cr or 75 crores that PK apparently charges per election. Make no mistakes about it, the guy harbors a strong political ambition, its not without a reason that INC has not approached PK so far because the clever old guard within INC know that PK will sideline the Gandhis and the Congress doormen the minute he is inside the way he attempted to do first with JDU and later with TMC. The guy is playing the long game and he wants to be the face of the opposition within the next 5 to 10 yrs. Too bad for him that everyone from KCR to Momata to Kejriwal all have the same ambition !
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

these seasoned politicos run circles around wet behind the ears curs like PK.
Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

The thread is going in different directions. I am picking up from the M angle w.r.t India's future security, stability and Hindu character. I am observing what is happening in WB for about 30 years - complete decimation of the character of the police force by various elected parties. The police officers are from the IPS cadre - what we are seeing is this: the complete transformation from a bright, young, brave officer to a corrupt, servile and fearful person just concerned about own selfish interests. And why not? Because, the party in power is corrupt and rotten. There is nobody to lean upon and therefore, go with the wave. So law and order based control of peacefuls is a pipe dream - in WB at the moment, cannot comment about other states.

Secondly, there is absolutely no attempt to control madrassas which being supported by Govt. money keep poisoning young minds, prepare for future jihad to ethnically cleanse all non community members and turn the country in another Afg. Somewhere, read that saudi money comes - how does foreign money reach these networks? Hawala channels? Probably, will never know since this falls in the realm of espionage.

I am not seeing any intent to counter the threat that comes from these religious-politico nexus; to be fair from bjp, as well. Probably, the votes matter, coming back to power matters and without those religious clergy politician network, the votes won't come.

I am not going into the SM and media angle at all. That is another one that needs to be controlled? How this has to be done in a so called 'democratic' and 'free' country is the question. Can India divorce herself from the narrative of a free and democratic nation and control media in national interest and if so how? I do not have any answers.

So if we have to think of the future security and cultural ethos of our country, the law and order system needs to be overhauled; well known but the question is how.

The religious clergy has to be controlled. well known, but how. It seems to me to be a very difficult path; and possibly won't happen without mass chaos in the country. Are we prepared for it? Or there is a better way?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Vayutuvan wrote:these seasoned politicos run circles around wet behind the ears curs like PK.
But does the INC have the political senses to deal with people like PK.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Mods sorry posting in this tread rather than Wuhan virus thread
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 886297.cms
Will this the new stick to beat India: number of COVID deaths??
Tier II countries like India WHO using guesstimate (mathematical model to be tweaked as per their choice)
Could this be the real reason to stop schitt's like Ayyub and Patel from going abroad and tom-tom ing these figures as real??
Expect Mojo/Quint/Wire etc to start beating the drums for 2023/2024
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@Aranganathan72:
You may hate his guts but Akbaruddin Owaisi was absolutely right. Even with the police present the Hindus had to run today for their lives, and this in the heart of India’s capital. Imagine if it was absent for 15 minutes.

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... OaydQ&s=19
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
@Aranganathan72:
You may hate his guts but Akbaruddin Owaisi was absolutely right. Even with the police present the Hindus had to run today for their lives, and this in the heart of India’s capital. Imagine if it was absent for 15 minutes.

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... OaydQ&s=19
this attack is common. still talk to normal Muslims they will defend these acts saying these are politically motivated by BJP to be on power. they want to bring bad name to Muslims so they are doing it. but i have never seen a remorse showen by them to any of the incident. i cant believe are they so brain washed or they just want to hind their face by blaming others?

i normally ask why in India riots are so common between Hindus and Muslims only? why no fight between Hindus and Parsi/Jews, oh! they are so small in population that they are spread-out so cant fight. then why no fight between Hindus and Jains/Buddhist? ok they are from same dharmic back ground. but what about riots between Hindus and Christians? in fact we have so much of difference between them in terms of Ghar wapasi/reversion, thir covert policy of proselytization etc. still no major and frequent riots like that of Muslims? yet they dont want to think and want to blame on BJP. my simple question is if that is true then where is BJP-spain to have fight on Easter procession of Spain?

my only question is our fate is only so much? we just have to concede to them? coz even a so called Hindutva party is not stopping this nonsense then who will support Hindus against this barbaric cult?
Last edited by madhu on 17 Apr 2022 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Rsatchi wrote:Mods sorry posting in this tread rather than Wuhan virus thread
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 886297.cms
Will this the new stick to beat India: number of COVID deaths??
Tier II countries like India WHO using guesstimate (mathematical model to be tweaked as per their choice)
Could this be the real reason to stop schitt's like Ayyub and Patel from going abroad and tom-tom ing these figures as real??
Expect Mojo/Quint/Wire etc to start beating the drums for 2023/2024
Badly hatched smear job intended to make Tier II countries feel inferior and by comparison, make Tier I countries feel better. The reality is that the much anticipated piles of bodies on every street corner in India didn't materialise. Our economy is going strong, exports at all time high. Who really cares what a sold out WHO or NYT put out ? We can keep doing the ping pong.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

even after centuries, we don't seem to have learnt.....

what a travesty of our cultural expression, filled with dhimmitude and servility

no amount of explaining "tradition" can justify such perversions

god help us if Hindu temples are actually freed and wokes and dimwit sickulars take over their management

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai?

Is this yet another "strategy"

In Q1 2022, India's imports from china surged 28% to $27.7 billion while exports to china slumped 26% to $4.9 billion.

la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

No posts yet on Jahangirpuri, Delhi violence last evening due to Hanuman Shobha yatra? :roll:

Delhi Riots: Anatomy of Jahangirpuri attack on Hanuman Jayanti Shobha Yatra

Am I the only one to think these RoP t*rds are itching for a showdown with Hindus? They are desperately pushing the envelope just to see how much they can get away with :evil:
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

vijayk wrote:What is happening our delimitation? Will 2024 see increase in India's parliament seats?
i think it is too late for 2024. maybe for 2029 if BJP comes back and central vista is ready.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Cyranoji
Pappu has already started on NYT report.
Wait for others to pick it up and dish it out as 'Gospel Truth'(couldn't just help given Easter Monday)!!
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

la.khan wrote:No posts yet on Jahangirpuri, Delhi violence last evening due to Hanuman Shobha yatra? :roll:

Delhi Riots: Anatomy of Jahangirpuri attack on Hanuman Jayanti Shobha Yatra

Am I the only one to think these RoP t*rds are itching for a showdown with Hindus? They are desperately pushing the envelope just to see how much they can get away with :evil:

https://hinduunation.com/2017/03/13/fro ... and-islam/

From Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France – Muslim 8%

Philippines – Muslim 5%

Sweden – Muslim 5%

Switzerland – Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands – Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago – Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the

entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana – Muslim 10%

India – Muslim 13.4%

Israel – Muslim 16%

Kenya – Muslim 10%

Russia – Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia – Muslim 40%

Chad – Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon – Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania – Muslim 70%

Malaysia – Muslim 60.4%

Qatar – Muslim 77.5%

Sudan – Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways, is on-going in:

Bangladesh – Muslim 83%

Egypt – Muslim 90%

Gaza – Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia – Muslim 86.1%

Iran – Muslim 98%

Iraq – Muslim 97%

Jordan – Muslim 92%

Morocco – Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan – Muslim 97%

Palestine – Muslim 99%

Syria – Muslim 90%

Tajikistan – Muslim 90%

Turkey – Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates – Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan – Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia – Muslim 100%

Somalia – Muslim 100%

Yemen – Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe

against the world, and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the

world’s population by the end of this century.

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn’t this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant…? Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn’t this make you feel safer already??

That should make the US ‘ homeland much safer, huh!! Was it not “Devout Muslim men” that flew planes into U.S. buildings eight years ago?

Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?

Also: This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically – no – Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia

Religiously – no – Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally – no – Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically – no – Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially – no – Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically – no – Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically – no – Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually – no – Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically – no – Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually – no – Because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran’s 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation…Perhaps we should be very suspicious of all Muslims

in this country. Clearly, they cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish, it’s still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Can a Muslim be a good soldier??? Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

13-party joint statement keeps out KCR as gap widens in Oppn camp
While Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has been pitching as the anti-Bharatiya Janata Party face, the 13-party joint statement by not including him appears to have poured cold waters on his national political ambitions while also revealing division in the Opposition ranks.

The joint statement was issued by senior leaders of 13 opposition parties, including interim president of Congress Sonia Gandhi, the Nationalist Congress Party patriarch Sharad Pawar, and the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.

The Opposition leaders in the joint statement expressed their concerns at incidents of communal violence in different parts of the country.

But the joint statement didn't include leaders from Telugu Desam Party and Janata Dal-Secular even though their leaders N Chandrababu Naidu and HD Deve Gowda respectively had previously been active in the national politics.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

While watching news this morning on a regional tv channel i had an old friend with me who has more than a little leftist slant. When the visuals of Delhi violence came on news our conversation went something like this -

Me : "Isn't it terrible ? Hindus are not safe in India from W.Bengal to Rajasthan and from Delhi to Karnataka",
Friend responds : "Yeah, thanks to BJP!"
Me : What's BJP got to do with hindus being attacked ?
Friend : They introduced animosity , instigate riots for votes as they did in Gujarat.
Me : But this was happening before too..
Friend : Yeah, it has increased now. BJP purposefully takes processions into muslim areas to instigate riots !
Me : (Quietly went back to sipping my coffee).

It is borderline hopeless. No number of attacks on hindus will wake up the blissfully sleeping who thinks it was all milk and honey prior to 2014. Its only a matter of time before some woke argues how 9/11 too was "RSS ki saazish" ! If 70 yrs of continuous genocide of hindus right next door in Pakistan and Bangladesh has not woken us up, then neither Delhi nor Rajasthan nor Karnataka will ever open our eyes !
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

At what point do we admit that Amit Shah has been a disappointment as a HM ? I can understand his helplessness when there are riots, attacks, lack of investigation etc. in states ruled by opposition parties but how can you let the national capital burn pretty much every 6 months for 3 straight years now when the MHA is within 10 kms of many of these riot sites ? In 2019 JNU/DU/Jamia Milia students rioted, few months later it was anti-CAA protests and later 3 riots in Delhi the last of which claimed 58 lives, then it was shaheenbagh blockade, then the year long farmers blockade and republic day riots, and now Ram Navmi riots again. It is especially troubling that the Delhi Police which reports to the center is unable to take to task even street level goons who are repeat offenders. The shantidoots Aslam and Ansar who are said to have led the mobs yesterday apparently also led mobs during the Delhi riots in 2020 and supplied bodies to shaheenbagh sitdown. If we cannot even take care of 2 raggedy slum dwelling goons then forget about taking on sophisticated shantidoots like the ones supplying money, media and international cover to these jihadis.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Why blame Shah or anyone else?

Is there a minister at every nook and corner supporting peaceful mobs? They self organize and manage to take what they want.
Meanwhile Hindus are only working to attain moksha. No desire to defend forget fighting.
Are Hindus waiting for some mystical being to alight from sky and save them? They were throwing stones from their homes, how difficult it is to gather stones to throw it back?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I am talking about repeat offenders, the leaders of these mobs who are known to police, the same police dept which comes directly under the purview of MHA. If the home minister cannot even be questioned for repeated riots in his city, then i guess it is pointless to expect any help from the govt in other parts of the country.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is what hasina had to way way back in 2019 about the rohingyas and Indian wokes/commies don't agree with her even today, and they end up petitioning Indian courts to prevent the repatriation of the घुस्पैठ rohingyas

the national capital once again paid the price of harbouring such illegal beedis and rohingyas

chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Ambar wrote:...The shantidoots Aslam and Ansar who are said to have led the mobs yesterday apparently also led mobs during the Delhi riots in 2020 and supplied bodies to shaheenbagh sitdown...
Yes, heard this various tv channels, but how authentic is the claim that these two scumb@gs actually "led" a mob that during the Delhi riots in 2020? And, that these two were known to be actively involved in the riots and Delhi police knowingly (or sheer incompetence) did not pursue them for their role in Delhi riots.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

You forget Delhi has a strong AAP ecosystem on the ground which protects such people, they have a huge influence.
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

In a hypothetical scenario, Can the police in US handle 20%+ RoPer population? (as a law and order issue and not outright murdering 1000s to stop the rioting mobs)
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

A request to forum members who post video links. Please give a gist of what the video contains. Some of us have constraints on signal strength, data plan etc which limits our access to video content.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is a criminal case

Major setback for Gandhis as Income Tax Tribunal upholds Young Indian case; Swamy alleges they had evaded taxes

New Delhi: In a major setback for the Gandhi family, the Income Tax Tribunal has upheld the Young Indian case against them saying that the information of directorship was hidden in the tax statement.
Meanwhile, BJP MP Subramanian Swamy has alleged that the Gandhis had evaded taxes. Rahul and his mother Sonia Gandhi were 80 per cent owners of the company shares, he said.

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

vmalik wrote:In a hypothetical scenario, Can the police in US handle 20%+ RoPer population? (as a law and order issue and not outright murdering 1000s to stop the rioting mobs)
In major democratic part ruled urban centres. The answer is no.

In rural US, such mobs will not form. Where they can be dealt with by the organized militias.
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

Pratyush wrote:
vmalik wrote:In a hypothetical scenario, Can the police in US handle 20%+ RoPer population? (as a law and order issue and not outright murdering 1000s to stop the rioting mobs)
In major democratic part ruled urban centres. The answer is no.

In rural US, such mobs will not form. Where they can be dealt with by the organized militias.
Yeah, I figured when the other side calls for full out Direct action day, Army will probably be deployed in major centres. So, Nagpur needs to start forming sub groups for tier 2/3 cities and below and impart firearm training. Police is basically useless here.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

They will use (are using) very different strategies in the US.

Qatari Muslim Brotherhood (via CAIR) and Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Indian Jama'at-e-Islami (via ICNA) have successfully infiltrated many key organs of government, political parties (mostly the Democratic Party), academia, and media at all levels.

They use the white liberal guilt over Afghanistan & Iraq (as well as Guantanamo Bay & post-9/11 surveillance) as the fuel for blackmail. Any criticism of Islam or Islamism is immediately branded as "Islamophobia", and a civil-society lynch mob is activated to destroy the career, reputation, and standing of the person who criticized.

It is a much more sophisticated, and ultimately much more successful technique of exercising huge influence despite only 1-2% numbers.

Ultimately, the aim is that they will not even need "direct action". The locals will simply turn over everything to Muslims. This is the "gradualist" technique of Islamization practiced and perfected by the Muslim Brotherhood for decades.

If interested, go to meforum.org where they have in-depth analyses of how Islamism operates in the West, mainly the US.

Here is one fascinating article just for starters.

https://www.meforum.org/58507/india-sho ... n-islamism
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

This article, a case study of Islamic Propaganda Activism by a Pakistani professor in the US, is a real eye-opener as well.

The model being used in the US is similar to that used in Malaysia and Indonesia. If the ruling classes & elites are converted, first to Islam-sympathetic viewpoints and then to Islam itself, then the masses will follow in large numbers.

https://www.meforum.org/campus-watch/18 ... lamization
venkat_kv
BRFite

Post by venkat_kv »

Ambar wrote:While watching news this morning on a regional tv channel i had an old friend with me who has more than a little leftist slant. When the visuals of Delhi violence came on news our conversation went something like this -

Me : "Isn't it terrible ? Hindus are not safe in India from W.Bengal to Rajasthan and from Delhi to Karnataka",
Friend : They introduced animosity , instigate riots for votes as they did in Gujarat.
Friend : Yeah, it has increased now. BJP purposefully takes processions into muslim areas to instigate riots !

It is borderline hopeless. No number of attacks on hindus will wake up the blissfully sleeping who thinks it was all milk and honey prior to 2014. Its only a matter of time before some woke argues how 9/11 too was "RSS ki saazish" ! If 70 yrs of continuous genocide of hindus right next door in Pakistan and Bangladesh has not woken us up, then neither Delhi nor Rajasthan nor Karnataka will ever open our eyes !
Ambar wrote:At what point do we admit that Amit Shah has been a disappointment as a HM ? ..
Ambar Saar,
Why blame Amit Shah or Modi when our own put brakes in actions and thoughts. It would have been more prudent to take the arguement with your friend a little further, by saying that there were no major riots in Gujarat after 2002 while the secular champions Akhilesh and Mamata presided over Muzaffarpur and Deoganga riots. The Azad maidan riots in Maha during 2012-2013 didn't have Hindus leading anything anywhere, nor was the BJP doing any rallies, but that didn't stop the malsis from rioting and desecrating the Amar Jawan Jyothi there.

Your friend needs to be shown the mirror everytime politely with examples so that he/she shuts his trap when things are right in front of his/her eyes. People didn't leave things as they are when Rajdeep and Barkha were running their "news stories". they were repeatedly engaged and shown mirror by netizens and their hypocrisy was exposed. the kind of behavior (of your friend) is more dangerous than malsic attacks as those are more visible and direct while these uber thoughtful and ultra intelligent (in their own minds) stop any or all Hindu reactions to this and let the shameful acts perpetrate.

We also have to remember that in Delhi, the police is under the HM for jurisdiction purposes and the cases are still fought by prosecution team appointed by Delhi govt. (people can correct me if my understanding is wrong). It led to a showdown between Kujliwal and the centre regarding the prosecution of tukde tukde gang. (there was a mehta guy -tushar mehta i think who was on twitter boasting that as a prosecutor appointed by the Delhi Govt, if "he feels" the case is personal vendetta and against free speech and yada yada he will throw the case). you have a judge saying recently for rana ayyubs travel that 10-12 crores is a small amount why stop the person. the list goes on and on.

i am not able to put a finger yet on all the happenings - too many incidents and things converging -
1. raul goes on a rant that country has beaten me badly with slippers and in that same speech also alludes that if i were in your shoes I would get down to violence while pointing to an incident.
2. The decision against tax issues on gandhys going forward.
3. The hidden hand constantly provoking dumb malsic people into violence hoping for a reaction from the hindus to run their agendas and have martyrs.
4. The overseas "journalistic entities" already braying about genocide of the peacefuls when there is none and it is the hindus who are taking the brunt of these attacks.
5. Pawar kaka and gang feeling the heat of late with all the cases. this gives a good deflection to try to consolidate the minority votes.
6. BJP moving with assuring Muslim voters. most of the muslims i think hated BJP before 2014. You now have a section which atleast begrudgingly accepts that BJP has given them all benefits without discrimination. Taking it to its logical conclusion in amybe a couple of cycles you are looking at a significant chunk looking to vote BJP without proper governance from the secular dynastic parties. These "riots" do put a spoke in the wheel for the BJP.

I feel there is something that is being missed in all these incidents.
Last edited by venkat_kv on 18 Apr 2022 12:15, edited 2 times in total.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Ambar wrote: Me : "Isn't it terrible ? Hindus are not safe in India from W.Bengal to Rajasthan and from Delhi to Karnataka",
This is the exact conversation with any of the center left people also. my own cousin argues the same. Funniest is she is a Hindu staying abroad craving for citizenship and staunch anti-CAA. she cant even think that if for some reason after getting citizenship and she has to run how can she come back to India if there is no law like CAA.

my own Muslim friends think that I am brainwashed. according to them, Ramanavami issue happened in Karnataka because BJP wanted to be in power so Kolar so they only did it. when i asked about MP, the same issue, for MP they have even better explanation. as a proof they gave me an NDTV link that states Accused Had Been In Jail Since March so Muslim are innocent, BJP want to spread hatred so its pre-planned by BJP. when I asked ok what about Bangal. there is no BJP there, his explanation is they want to start riot and kill Muslim as a revenge that BJP lost Bangal. when I asked how about hanuman Jayanti riots in Delhi. there is no BJP there and no need to take reveng. He gave this as a proof and told BJP/Hindus flashed guns and sword to provoke Muslim.
i got sick and tired and asked him how about Spain. there is no BJP and Modi is not fighting the Spain elections. he was silent.

this is the problem i have with normal Muslim. they are not extremists, well educated in good jobs but they have so much soft corner towards extremists that they support fundamentalist blindly. 90% of Indian Muslim who are normal silent majority by not pointing finger's and forcing the course correction, they either remain silent or give above expiation. I am afraid of this "Muna Jihad", that is like giving tacit support. on the other hand in my whatsapp group which is 100% Hindu majority brahmin when i bring up topics and explain them issues of Islam they shut me up saying i am spreading hate and should not talk about Quran in the group. I doubt this kind of self governing is there in Muslim groups as all the argument that i get from my Muslim friends are from WhatsApp.
rrao
BRFite

Post by rrao »

ambar g , you should have thrown that coffee !!! , in recent years only Hindus are coming to know the atrocities being committed on them by the congi regime over a few decades. i was stunned to read about section 30 proposed by nehru which says that hindus ca not teach religion in colleges, where as Muslims and Christians can teach religion in their schools. At that time this was vehemently opposed by sardar vallabhai patel ...Nehru implemented it in a few months after, vallabhai patel passed away!!! TTD and some temples have been vandalized and desecrated in AP by Christians with the help of AP govt....The hindu awakening is taking place whic is causing eyesore to muslims....please ask your friend what PFI and SDPI got to do in all hindu killings and communal riots?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

This is not really going to help.

Unless you want to introduce toxicity in the workplace it's not really advisable.

The programing is quite deep. Not everyone is capable of taking the red pill. News has a role to play.

But with the social division of news it self. It's not going to be possible to reach out to the people who are outside the influence.

WhatsApp videos are quite helpful for our purposes. Before the UP elections 2 videos of the members of the peaceful community went viral. The net result of that was the consolidation of Hindu votes.

Such was the backlash in the western UP that one of the individuals concerned actually issued a video disowning his own outburst and trying to explain why he has said what he did.

It was quite interesting to watch.

WRT, the provocative comments from Hindu's. I think that low level provocations should continue. This has the effect of winding up the muslims and make them react disproportionately to any minor issues. Be ready to amplify such reactions to fortify hindu positions.

Every such event will harden and increase the number of Hindu hardliners. Slowly reducing the numbers of dhimmi Hindu's.

The tendency of Muslim's to overreact is a weaknesses. Not a strength. A carefully thought out approach can create conditions for violent end of the Muslim agression.

The biggest advantage to this is that the most militant wing will always be in control of muslim society. Moderates will be dismissed as sarkari muslims.

Thereby reducing any possibility of moderation.

A lot of harm will come to our people. But long term threat will be destroyed.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

@madhu
this is the problem i have with normal Muslim
There is no normal M out there. Faster the Hindus realise this better for our existence.

Btw, good discussion... Do listen once. Ishkaran and Pradeep Bhandari.
https://youtu.be/pzRoBuPWSls
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

there is a pan India attack. how come this is so strong? I am confused. I think in another 50 yrs Muslims will demand a separate land or make Hindus dhimmi status.

10 states, 15 flashpoints, the week that was in India
GUJARAT : One person was killed in Gujarat after a clash during a Ram Navami procession. Several shops were set on fire as well. The police used tear gas to bring the situation under control.

MADHYA PRADESH: Violence was also reported during a Ram Navami procession in Madhya Pradesh’s Khargone. The police had to fire tear gas shells to control the situation, Khargone Additional Collector Sumer Singh Mujalde said

JHARKHAND : Communal violence was reported in at least two cities in Jharkhand — Bokaro and Lohardaga — on Ram Navami. In Bokaro, a few youths were attacked on their way to a Ram Navami procession

WEST BENGAL : In West Bengal, a Ram Navami procession was allegedly attacked on April 10. A state investigation was initiated into the incident. Opposition BJP has alleged that the Ram Navami procession was attacked by the police.

KARNATAKA: a) A mob on Saturday attacked the Old Hubli Police Station after an alleged anti-Muslim post was put up on social media. At least 46 people have been arrested so far. The incident occurred on Saturday night and resulted in the injury of 12 policemen, out of whom two are in critical condition.

b) stone pelting at Ram Shobha Yatra in Kolar district (Karnataka)

ANDHRA PRADESH : In Andhra Pradesh’s Kurnool, two groups hurled stones at each other on Saturday night when a Hanuman Jayanti procession was crossing Holagunda while Iftar was being hosted at a mosque. At least 15 people were reported to have sustained minor injuries.

DELHI: a) Several people were injured and multiple vehicles were torched after violence ensued during a Hanuman Jayanti procession in Jahangirpuri. A police sub-inspector sustained bullet injuries when he tried to control the violence. At least 21 people, including two minors, were taken into custody.
b) On Ram Navami, a clash took place at the Kaveri hostel of JNU when Left-leaning students clashed with members of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad.

GOA: Clashes broke out between the two communities in the Baina area of Vasco in Goa. Youths from Sancoale in a two-wheeler procession on Ram Navami alleged that they were pelted with stones from the top of a house in the Islampur-Baina area.

UTTARAKHAND: Reports of stone-pelting and sloganeering during a “shobha yatra”, taken out as part of Hanuman Jayanti celebrations in Haridwar on April 16, have emerged. The alleged incident took place when the procession was passing through Danda Jalalpur village, under the Bhagwanpur police station area.

MAHARASHTRA: a) A clash erupted between two groups in Achalpur Maharashtra's Amravati on Sunday night after a saffron flag was put up at Dulha Gate. The groups hurled stones at each other. Section 144 was imposed in the area and 16 people were arrested.

b) Apart from the Amravati incident, two communal flare-ups were reported in Malad and Mankhurd in Maharashtra. Six cases were registered at various police stations against several people for trying to incite communal violence. In both the incidents, police stepped in after some people allegedly tried to incite communal violence by sloganeering.

c) reports of unrest between the two communities have also come to light in many other places including Achalpur, Paratwada and Dulla Gate of Amravati in Maharashtra.(today's)