2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Suraj »

Cyrano wrote:
ramana wrote:Heard from an informed source that Ma Beta were on the Chinese payroll since 2004. It got stopped only after 2019.
They have done it openly, by signing a INC/CCP MoU. BJP should have agitated to make its contents public during Galwan standoff - they missed that opportunity. Based on that one can deduce the quid pro quo. Hope BJP wakes up and get ruthless before 2024.
The INC MOU keeps coming up regularly in conversation. What's is the legal basis around that document ? What party secures the copies of that document and what enables it to legally keep that document private ? In what capacity was it signed such that the Indian signatory has any right to maintain its confidentiality ? Does this apply in the context of any private entity signing an agreement with a foreign government ?

I'm not interested in another brief conspiracy around this topic. I'm interested in understanding the actual mechanics of how such an agreement can be transacted and subsequently its terms kept confidential.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Rsatchi wrote:
Ambar wrote:Not a good week for BJP politically speaking. In Bihar, NDA 4.
Ambarji
Nothing you can do about Bengal and the 'Emancipated/Educated/Socially conscious/Woken Bengalis.
But BJP should give serious thinking to Bihar and Maharashtra.
Who can they project as CM candidate in Bihar??
But they have to ditch Nisthwa( and earlier the better)
Agadi needs a shake up but how to separate the 'Wheat from the Chaff' 8)
I've been consistent in my prediction that MVA will survive the full term. As they say there is honor among thieves, and SS+INC+NCP all know that they need to make as much money as possible before the next elections if they are to put up a strong fight against BJP. So these rumors that BJP will attempt 'Operation Kamala Part-2' after every assembly election or national crisis are unfounded.

Bihar govt will likely fall by end of this year if not sooner. Nitish Kumar is fighting for his political survival and his party now is in no.3 behind RJD and BJP in the upper house. Nitish meeting PK was probably for the later to convince the former that he needs to swallow the poison pill and join forces with RJD once again. This maybe ok for BJP too but they don't have any strong leaders in Bihar to take on Tejaswi Yadav+Nitish Kumar.

Its back to the drawing boards in W.Bengal but i don't think there are easy solutions here. BJP has given up all the gains it made in bengal over the last 5 yrs, and it only has itself to blame. It saw its supporters who won the party 18 MPs and 71 MLAs get murdered, beaten up, their properties destroyed and made homeless and yet kept doing "kadi ninda". The Asansol result where an outsider like Shatrunghan Sinha won by a massive 3 lakh votes is a verdict against BJP in the state and unless a immediate course correction is done i expect BJP to repeat the Kolkata muncipal election results in the next parliamentary elections as well, i;e BJP will go back to being "also run" with CPI retaking its main opposition role.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Say, once you have "carved up the country" again, what happens when Buddhists or the Sikhs or the Baha'i or the christians or the Jains or the tribals demand their own separate country?
Exactly this is stupid idea of ceding territory that we sacrificed so much to save and serve... folks who recommend such approach will not part with any money even from a lottery at their end but national territory is a donation... nope!
And even if you did that next stage would be Jats vs. Sikhs and Vidarbha vs. Marathwada and Tulus vs. Kannada, Yadav vs. Jadhav. Just look at our netas today how much they have primed up casteism in the country just so they can become Mayors, MPs, CMs, PMs...
The whole problem with reservation, carving up states on linguistic basis all has its origins in the "separate electorate" of Britshits and once a precedent is set, it was and will be used for further carving up.
The INC MOU keeps coming up regularly in conversation. What's is the legal basis around that document ?
So do we have any RAW/MI work on that MoU... or this is just chalta hai in our country with multiple such a known/unknown MoU signed by various netas. May well be that 30 years down the line we get to know from western declassified docs that most of the country was carved up by MoUs while we just gleefully voting in elections thinking we were contributing some grand idea of India and democracy. I mean not one leak from anyone about Sugarland $$, accounts, (MAD may well know it all) but then we know Powerful people and their Bhai nexus was also not published in this country.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If you see visibility heightened BIF activity in the past few years it's because they are under attack and know time is running out, not because they are getting significantly stronger.

NaMo govt, and patriotic indians need to keep up the pressure and they will buckle and crumble one by one. Focus is required, not panic.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

People ask Modi doesn't do this and do that, we people have no power to approach SC but see how Rohingya man having an illegal sophisticated pistol could demolition stopped at will by the SC. That is the power of the ecosystem, Naxals, terrorists are all part of it. It will take atleast 20 years before this system is unraveled. 8years back they had complete control. Now atleast we are able to fight back.

Any person who votes for INC, left, DMK, TMC or any other BIF are clear they want a post hindu India. My only question is when some of these people get into trouble why do they suddenly want Hindu Gods to help them
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Is khujliwal realizing the folly of his profligacies

sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

There is a deluge of Bengalis looking for a job outside Bengal. They are desperate for it. Every time I advertise for a job in my company in Delhi, 8 resumes out of the 10 I receive are from Bengalis, many of them applying directly from Kolkata. Same situation my colleagues tell me in Mumbai and Bengaluru.

So, Wokeness = economic refugees.

Bengalis who abuse "outsiders" in Bengal take the first train out of Kolkata to look for a job in Delhi or Mumbai. Bengalis get very riled when I point out this fact to them.

They vote for communists or Mamta in Bengal, and then escape the consequences of their choice by slipping out of the state immediately to look for better prospects elsewhere. Nice trick.

Economic refugees from Bengal are reaching Bihar level.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:There is a deluge of Bengalis looking for a job outside Bengal. They are desperate for it. Every time I advertise for a job in my company in Delhi, 8 resumes out of the 10 I receive are from Bengalis, many of them applying directly from Kolkata. Same situation my colleagues tell me in Mumbai and Bengaluru.

Bengalis who abuse "outsiders" in Bengal take the first train out of Kolkata to look for a job in Delhi or Mumbai. Bengalis get very riled when I point out this fact to them.

They vote for communists or Mamta in Bengal, and then escape the consequences of their choice by slipping out of the state immediately to look for better prospects elsewhere. Nice trick.

the answer is self evident

nano

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

j@h@ng!rpur!

and the liar auntie karrot

Last edited by chetak on 21 Apr 2022 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A noob Pooch
Any statistics or news about the current 'Urdu Speaking Bihari' population left behind in East Pakistan or Beedidesh!!
Is the Geneva Camp still thriving.
The reason I ask is have they all been successful in leaving BD and emigrating to Pakistan or have infiltrated to India.
These folks if I remember correctly have a pathological hatred to Hindus and India
And for whatever reason they get stuck in India will probably fight for another partition.
Also what is the M population in Bihar/WB/UP state-wise
Historically speaking the gangetic belt was the worst affected by the invading Islamic hoarde
i.e., Do the resident Bihari/UP M are sympathetic to their brethren's plight in BD and go all the way to welcome back to India??
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

sanjayc wrote:There is a deluge of Bengalis looking for a job outside Bengal. They are desperate for it. Every time I advertise for a job in my company in Delhi, 8 resumes out of the 10 I receive are from Bengalis, many of them applying directly from Kolkata. Same situation my colleagues tell me in Mumbai and Bengaluru.

The real problem is that they bring the wokeness and aggressive culture with them. I won't call them refugees.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Before UP election results I had posted that BJP lost WB partially since economic migrants were hit hard and UP it will not be such a huge factor and BJP has much better chances. Some poster got very hurt and called me names.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

sanjayc wrote:There is a deluge of Bengalis looking for a job outside Bengal. They are desperate for it. Every time I advertise for a job in my company in Delhi, 8 resumes out of the 10 I receive are from Bengalis, many of them applying directly from Kolkata.
Do we have any statistics on West Bengal folks seeking jobs in Bangladesh? There should be a flow of people headed that way. Supposedly Bangladesh has better HDI parameters and per capita GDP than India or West Bengal :idea:
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ One of my colleagues (an Assamese Muslim fluent in Bengali) went to do a job for a newspaper in Bangladesh. His life was made hell by Bangladeshi colleagues with constant taunts and jibes about India and Indians. They hated him even though he was a Bengali-speaking Muslim. Will Bengali Hindus going to Bangladesh be spared?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjayc wrote:^^ One of my colleagues (an Assamese Muslim fluent in Bengali) went to do a job for a newspaper in Bangladesh. His life was made hell by Bangladeshi colleagues with constant taunts and jibes about India and Indians. They hated him even though he was a Bengali-speaking Muslim. Will Bengali Hindus going to Bangladesh be spared?

but the beedi "intellectuals" insisting on peddling the theory that India is their lebensraum
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

chetak wrote:Is khujliwal realizing the folly of his profligacies

No he is not. This is only going to insure that meter tampering starts happening to make sure that usage doesn't go above 600 units.

The culture of freebies creats all sorts of perverted incentives to make sure that people continue to receive such freebies.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:
chetak wrote:Is khujliwal realizing the folly of his profligacies

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/me/FQ05EczVsAEpsY ... =large[img]
No he is not. This is only going to insure that meter tampering starts happening to make sure that usage doesn't go above 600 units.

The culture of freebies creats all sorts of perverted incentives to make sure that people continue to receive such freebies.
nailed it, saar.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/dont-le ... topstories
Can I ask what did we achieve in bringing this Jihadi back to India
Why did we make all kinds of promises to all the Portugal(I am sure they extracted their pound of flesh for Operation Vijay)
Did he reveal any Paki connections etc or was just a Pyrrhic Victory!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

"Every Sinner Has A Future":

Quote wisely, not blindly from '100 Best Quotes' on Google.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" is from Act 3 of Oscar Wilde's play 'A Woman of No Importance'.

Its meaning is entirely different.
via@KanchanGupta

Oscar Wilde meant exactly the opposite of what he penned; he would be hooting, laughing and rolling in his grave that he has been quoted so severely out of context by the Learned. In the play, the line is spoken by an amoral and dishonorable Lord Illingworth.

What Oscar Wilde / Lord Illingworth meant is that saints are fools for having given up lives centered on illicit sensual pleasure, while sinners can look forward to such pleasure.
May I recommend 'A Woman of No Importance' as summer vacation reading?

What Oscar Wilde / Lord Illingworth meant is that saints are fools for having given up lives centered on illicit sensual pleasure, while sinners can look forward to such pleasure. May I recommend 'A Woman of No Importance' as summer vacation reading?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

allegedly this is one slide out of 600 that has been made by परेशान किशोर for the revival of the congis and to be/has been presented to the grand empress for consideration

Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

Rsatchi wrote:
Ambar wrote:Not a good week for BJP politically speaking. In Bihar, NDA 4.
Ambarji
Nothing you can do about Bengal and the 'Emancipated/Educated/Socially conscious/Woken Bengalis.
I guess a better informed opinion be made rather than repeating the rant against Bongs. I wonder why the same standards of race and region are not applied for wokes like Kejriwal (North Indian), Barkha (North Indian), Rajdeep (Konkani/Marathi), the Congi gang (wow! so many non Bengali wokes), Justice Katju, the guy who let Owaisi junior free? What was their regional association? Or the judge who said every sinner has a future?

The BJP in Bengal is fumbling due to the leadership foisted by the HQ; their Bengal leaders like Supriyo (erstwhile) and Dilip were absent when TMC terrorists killed village level karyakartas. Central leadership was mum at the level of violence aimed at the karyakartas. Their dumb level of canvassing could not harness votes in the Hindu dominated areas. If more information is needed why not follow Saswati Sarkar's twitter feed. Agnimitra gave a good fight and this was after the violence on Bengali Hindus by TMC, matched by the pogrom going across the eastern border. BJP does not even squeak at the collusion between familia and CCP; why? Who are the woke leaders in BJP and what are their regional association? How about Adani and crony capitalism? Why similar standards not applied there regarding Gujju connection?

Posters kindly stop demonizing a regional group in BRF, if you are not aware of the local politics.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:Image
Remember something like that. People were literally draged from illegal jhopadis. There was much rona dhona. His friends Bansilal was known as action man. Nostalgia. While at it there was also scandel/Polaroid pic/mohterma and somebody Bahugane IiRC.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Illustrated weekly was Google in those days.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@Shubham_fd:

"I am a Brahmin who spent 20 years in jail for no offence. I was booked under the SC-ST act in the year 2000".
Always remember Vishnu Tiwari. https://t.co/sNKjGAHLmQ
https://twitter.com/Shubham_fd/status/1 ... ENp8A&s=19
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Abhi_G wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: Ambarji

The BJP in Bengal is fumbling due to the leadership foisted by the HQ; their Bengal leaders like Supriyo (erstwhile) and Dilip were absent when TMC terrorists killed village level karyakartas. Central leadership was mum at the level of violence aimed at the karyakartas. Their dumb level of canvassing could not harness votes in the Hindu dominated areas. If more information is needed why not follow Saswati Sarkar's twitter feed. Agnimitra gave a good fight and this was after the violence on Bengali Hindus by TMC, matched by the pogrom going across the eastern border. BJP does not even squeak at the collusion between familia and CCP; why? Who are the woke leaders in BJP and what are their regional association? How about Adani and crony capitalism? Why similar standards not applied there regarding Gujju connection?

Posters kindly stop demonizing a regional group in BRF, if you are not aware of the local politics.
The truth is an outsider can not save people who don't wish to be saved. It is akin to Christian missionaries trying to save the souls of the natives and make them imbibe western values. In a free and democratic system it can't be enforced. BJP can't be soul-saver of everyone in every part of the country.

If the Bengalis feel that the present rule is bad for them, they have to voice the concern. Leader should come out from among them and fight for their people and cause. Then if BJP doesn't support at that time, they are to be blamed. Punjab has shown that they can finish off all the three big parties, because they felt were not good for them. If they can do why can't Bengalis.

The truth is that majority of Bengalis don't share the same values as the others who vote for BJP. It is the thinking and value system of Bengalis that Bengal is infested with Bangladeshis, Rohingyas, communists and other such BIF scum. What potent stuff the Bengali society was smoking until 2021; that even after suffering much at the hand of Muslims immediately after partition - today they have a huge Muslim population.

People of Bengal are responsible for the mess they are in and they obviously don't think that it is a mess. Thus Bengali majority don't share the value system with other parts of India. This is the ugly, hard-hitting truth.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Abhi_G wrote:

If more information is needed why not follow Saswati Sarkar's twitter feed.
Saswati sarkar is just another arundhati roy sickular feminist mole who tries to destroy Hindutva from inside. RamaY had done a stellar job of exposing them but sickular powers suppressed him and he was removed from TWITTER.

I forgot name of Bangladeshi maulana whom saswati sarkar was supporting enthusiastically. Basic idea of saswati gang is that BJP should be completely out power from everywhere Sonia-commies-mamta group should rule all over. When there atyachaar reaches zenith then Hindus will uprise and there will be change.

She thoroughly supports mamta Banerjee.

Saswati sarkar is pure poison.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

If the Bengalis feel that the present rule is bad for them, they have to voice the concern. Leader should come out from among them and fight for their people and cause. Then if BJP doesn't support at that time, they are to be blamed. Punjab has shown that they can finish off all the three big parties, because they felt were not good for them. If they can do why can't Bengalis.
But the BJP does have a base that supports them; they were nowhere before, from there they have come somewhere. Karyakartas being killed and families being raped is not something that can be just shrugged off casually. If BJP cares, then the central leadership should be supporting the local leadership to take the issue or at least start some human rights based agitation with local leaders involved. Suvendu apprises Dhankar who is the Governor. Dhankar does make noises, but it stops there. This is part of post-election violence. Why is this not a good issue for BJP to agitate inside the state?
People of Bengal are responsible for the mess they are in and they obviously don't think that it is a mess. Thus Bengali majority don't share the value system with other parts of India. This is the ugly, hard-hitting truth.
Who said it is not a mess? All that is being said that it is a complex situation - no solution at the moment but dissing a region does not lead anywhere. Your last sentence is not true, to say the least.

Brihaspati writes in the sringeri belur blog with Saswati and Shanmukh; when GDF was there, there were great inputs from Brihaspati, VikramS, Shiv and others. Rudradev still articulates incisive posts.

Please have a look at the liberal ecosystem of India; you will find all regions (more from the core RSS-BJP regions) contributing to leftie groups. Check Sitaram Goel's comments.

https://sringeribelur.wordpress.com/the ... he-biases/

OT, but to the extent I know, Saswati does not support Mamata; please check her updates (if you can read Bangla, you will understand).
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

To be fair, I have sweet memories of Bihar and Bengal from my childhood till school days.

The main problem is that most of the people have lost hope and courage in front of the ecosystem and have embraced it for their survival.

The worst part of this strategy is that survivors find it easier and thus think it is a better way of life. The end result is that the new generation being raised believes in the ecosystem and its way of life.

It is same like a Hindu who has been forcibly converted, their offspring become a bigger fundamentalist Muslim and sworn enemy of the Hindu society.

How do you think an outsider can clean this muck? It is for the people to realize and unshackle themselves.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Kanwal Sibal:
Ex- PM MMS in Hindu(Apr21) makes thoughtful points but opposes buying discounted oil etc from Russia &rupee-ruble payments. Favours established dollar based order to not jeopardise India’s trade with western bloc,ie, accept western hegemony in national interest. Surprising.
https://twitter.com/KanwalSibal/status/ ... QpE5g&s=19
Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

Shotgun actually trailed in 56 of 106 wards, which shows that BJP should be very serious w.r.t its karyakartas in Bengal. Agnimitra has potential; it has to be appreciated, despite being attacked multiple times by TMC terrorists.

BJP should not ditch the foot soldiers when TMC terrorists maim, rape and murder their families and burn property. There is a spring well of support.

Shotgun gained from the minority dominated wards.

See the photo here; At least two skull caps visible, if not more.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 38203.html
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

chetak wrote:

the answer is self evident

nano

:rotfl:
Bengal Means Business !!

What Business ???

That's None of your Business !!

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/ ... IIYpA&s=19
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Manishji
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I rest my case
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

I had few classmates from Kerala
And even though they not Kattar Hinduwadi but always pointed out about the RSS and how there is support for hindu yada yada(and this going in time during the med school days).
And every time LDF won they would always say about Abrahamic faith support for LDF yada yada and never accept that 'Kooth Hindu main hain!!'
And how they are literate state etc but 90% work outside the state.
We had small college skit about James Bond landing on Moon (and Mods not disrespecting anyone here please)
And the first person he sees is a Malayali in a lungi greeting Sir Chai! (and gently hopping away Chai-ya Chai Chai-ya) :rotfl: :rotfl:
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

SinghS wrote:To be fair, I have sweet memories of Bihar and Bengal from my childhood till school days.

The main problem is that most of the people have lost hope and courage in front of the ecosystem and have embraced it for their survival.

The worst part of this strategy is that survivors find it easier and thus think it is a better way of life. The end result is that the new generation being raised believes in the ecosystem and its way of life.

It is same like a Hindu who has been forcibly converted, their offspring become a bigger fundamentalist Muslim and sworn enemy of the Hindu society.

How do you think an outsider can clean this muck? It is for the people to realize and unshackle themselves.
SinghS ji, AbhiG ji and others:

For a balanced and factual view on the situation in Bengal, watch this in-depth discussion with Kanchan Gupta sir (a senior journalist and himself a Bengali) on the Carvaka Podcast.

Many of us have been fed the British "Martial Race" narrative in which Punjabis, Pathans, Rajputs etc are "natural warriors" while the Bengali is a cowardly babu. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Bengali society has a deep-seated streak of kattar-panthi political violence. It started out as revolutionary violence against the British (e.g. Sanyasi Rebellion and many militant freedom-fighters thereafter). However, after independence, political violence has become normalized as simply 'the way things are done'. Every govt there (Cong, CPIM, and now TMC) has used frequent, regular, violent intimidation for political ends: think of Laloo's Bihar or Mullah Yam's UP, but continuously from the 1960s until the present day.

This is directly responsible for Bengal's failure to prosper economically, despite a headstart in industrialization at the time of independence, and a higher-than-average percentage of literate or educated citizens.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ We need to distinguish between martial strength in people and lumpenization of society. What we are now seeing in Bengal is degeneration and perversion of society, not any martial spirit.
athulya
BRFite -Trainee

Post by athulya »

Gehlot has gone ahead and demolished a 300 year old Shiva temple in Rajasthan

The BJP on Friday hit out at the Congress for demolishing a 300-year-old Shiva temple in Rajasthan saying that hurting the faith of Hindus is secularism of the grand-old party.

Serves 2 purposes .

a) Political slap on BJP - if you could demolish the door of a mosque in Jehangirpuri , Delhi (which was unauthorized , and Supreme court has put a stay order for 2 weeks)

-- see we've demolished a whole temple , and you cant do crap about it.

b) Since this will also invariably go to the courts , it will do equal equal ( in terms of perception) b/w saffron & green sides & feed the god complex in our judicial system.

This move ( tit for tat w.r.t Bulldozing ) would have been gamed , especially since BJP has taken out the bulldozer from UP and now is a country wide phenomenon ( with endorsement from Boris lol) . I hope this has been gamed.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/ ... -22-771393
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Can this be posted in "Economy Thread"?
https://www.firstpost.com/opinion/the-a ... .html?s=09

The anti-Cassandra of our times: How Raghuram Rajan betrays his own sermons
Former RBI governor Raghuram Rajan represents the mindset and the ecosystem that has for the past eight years tried to scuttle India’s growth trajectory at every opportunity

Vasudha Madhogaria
April 22, 2022