2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by disha »

Actually I think its good that such questions were asked, they reflect the popular narratives being set and peddled in the west, giving the opportunity to our EAM to blast-zap them into outer space.

The really European thinking and attitude behind it is revealed in a few seconds when the Lituanian "freelance journalist" Konstantin Eggert gets up to ask his question. The tone, disrespect to anchor and Dr SJ, sense of entitlement and the need to score public wokey points, and the self centred and self serving thinking is all visible. Thats the kind of people Dr SJ has to deal with day in and day out. The interviewer is just part of the event decor.
+1 (CyranoJi) to your post that it's good such questions were asked.

I am just trying to find out more about the people behind the pawns. And how the pawns are themselves connected.

From your post, I gather that the pawn at GlobeSec questioning EAM Jaishankar was Maithreyi Seetharaman
Ms Seetharaman holds a Master’s in International Relations from the Maxwell School of Citizenship at Syracuse University, New York, and a Master’s in Journalism from Bond University, Australia.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

chetak wrote: Interviewer is alumni of Jai Hind college, Mumbai and started her career in Financial express, Cnbc-18 before moving to London for PG and a career in western journalism.

One would expect her to stand for her country, but I guess she isn’t Indian anymore. She is what Max mueller had talked about: a brown sepoy.
Brilliant responses by Dr.SJ...the interviewer looked Indian (read Indian origin) but I was thinking (going by her accent) that she actually could be a British national of Indian origin and hence sticking up for her nation/Western block...I guess one up side for her is that she is getting more exposure via this interview...quite likely that she could use used in BIF activities even further in future with some more professional grooming.
Last edited by Zynda on 04 Jun 2022 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ These are house negroes. Who they are and how they are used by Whites was well explained by MalcolmX in his biography.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Now I recall seeing that anchor on CNBC India … wow a long time ago may be almost 20 years ago. I guess people like that from that era would be easy to turn into house negroes…economic growth was just starting and for non-tech background international travel and opportunities must seem magical… can only imagine syllabus in the university as well must be pro G2
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

That's the trick, even in sports channels they will hire OCI, who will funnily although not officially but you feel thier bias against India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

disha wrote:
Actually I think its good that such questions were asked, they reflect the popular narratives being set and peddled in the west, giving the opportunity to our EAM to blast-zap them into outer space.

The really European thinking and attitude behind it is revealed in a few seconds when the Lituanian "freelance journalist" Konstantin Eggert gets up to ask his question. The tone, disrespect to anchor and Dr SJ, sense of entitlement and the need to score public wokey points, and the self centred and self serving thinking is all visible. Thats the kind of people Dr SJ has to deal with day in and day out. The interviewer is just part of the event decor.
+1 (CyranoJi) to your post that it's good such questions were asked.

I am just trying to find out more about the people behind the pawns. And how the pawns are themselves connected.

From your post, I gather that the pawn at GlobeSec questioning EAM Jaishankar was Maithreyi Seetharaman

Ms Seetharaman holds a Master’s in International Relations from the Maxwell School of Citizenship at Syracuse University, New York, and a Master’s in Journalism from Bond University, Australia.
she is the ceo of a company that conducts such events and interactions

seems to have many clients. gun for hire. She didn't mention the name of any questioners who allegedly came online via her app.

she was given very specific questions to ask, to trap Jaishankar, and hoping that he would trip up and that would make for flashy headlines

Jaishankar is nimble and very quick on the uptake. He avoided the landmines with practised ease, like the seasoned pro that he is.

auntie was outclassed by a country mile
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

KL Dubey wrote:
Kaivalya wrote:
KLDji - it might not be general wokeness... but also the hatred for the word caste as much as GOI accommodates it.

We should allow the word "caste" to die...
I agree. The word "jaati" should be used in all circumstances since that is the actual word used in India over the ages, not "caste". If someone asks me about "caste system", I say I don't know what that means but I can tell you about "jati".

To be fair to goremint, "caste" is used only in English language documents. When in Hindi or other languages "jati" is indeed used. E.g., "anusuchit jati" = "scheduled caste".
A better word and it is already used is "varNA" and one of the best defences of varNAshrama in modern times is by nine other than Gaandhi! BTW, it is one of Lalitha sahsranaamaani "VarNAshrama vidhAyinee"
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Varna is a very broad brush, jaati or "kul" reflects the reality of communities a lot better, specially their ancestral/tradition trade, the deities they worship (and sometimes claim direct descendence from) which are often related to their trade, mostly endogamous marriages to keep their trade/craft live by generational transmission of traditional know how.

The word "Caste" though a colonial term, has been adopted and used elastically by Indians to reflect the aspects I referred to, and - seeing the way it is commonly used and understood- especially for administrative purposes, its hard to find a better practical word than "caste".

Sometimes I'm in two minds whether to ditch the word caste completely or not...
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

disha wrote:
2. Mohan Bhagwat's statement is "like here nor there while appearing to hit Hindu causes". Let me explain, he said among other things Islam came via invaders but now Muslims in India are Indians only (that takes away their special abbu status). More importantly, he said, "Every masjid need not to be seen as having a Shivling (inside it)". That last statement is like Yudhistara's "narova kunjova" as said by some. That is, every masjid need not be seen as having a shivling (inside it). Ergo some masjids may have Rama, Vishnu, Devas - Surya/Shani, Thirthankaras ... <crores of indic deites> inside them. This also allows RSS to get out of the "axis" or "mantle" thrust on them by BIF.
Perfectly covered Disha ji. Problem is that usual popcorn population and monetizing YouTubers, which has lost analytical thinking, did not bother to think for a moment and analyze his statement and started taking objections/blames. In addition to what you said, I think he said rss will not further such causes in future, but he didn’t stop others from doing it. Can’t count on rss on doing everything and society needs to step up, as KPs are now realizing it.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Cyrano wrote:Actually I think its good that such questions were asked, they reflect the popular narratives being set and peddled in the west, giving the opportunity to our EAM to blast-zap them into outer space.

I looked up that Konstanin guy and he is some piece of work. Looks like he is Russian, who fell out with the establishment there some time back and is now used by the west for propaganda and hit-jobs against Russia (much like the deracinated Indian coconuts being discussed). He writes for DW (a leftist-woke shithole), was bureau chief for the BBC, and has been honored by the British Queen with an MBE (Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) which should tell you enough about his motivations.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Najunamar wrote:A better word and it is already used is "varNA" and one of the best defences of varNAshrama in modern times is by nine other than Gaandhi! BTW, it is one of Lalitha sahsranaamaani "VarNAshrama vidhAyinee"
I'm afraid not. We're not talking about philosphical ideals or the true "mental orientation"/"color" (varna) of the person. Varnashrama dharma is something that can be followed personally but it cannot be systematized.

Let's just be honest. We are talking about jAti (or jAt as it is called in north india) which tells what group/community/lineage one was born in.

Why do you want to subvert the clear terminology that is already prevalent in Bharat?

I agree, the word "caste" needs to be dropped and corrected to jAti which is our word.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

That wannabe Fox blonde PIO interviewing EAM Jaishankar is so full of her own importance she is not even bothered to take up a humorous relief provided by Minister in the form of that “coffee break” comment, which a seasoned interviewer will happily run with to great effect. What a pompous one-trick pony she is.

It is as if her bonus depended on her rubbing in “you are on the fence and better fall on our side and feet” all the time. Unintelligent and condescendingly whitey is a sad act. Pathetic shipayi-mami
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

A cardinal sin of an interviewer is to equate oneself to the interviewee. Just because she was sitting in an equal setting with Dr SJ physically she started with the feeling she is his equal intellectually. (I won't even bring old fashioned concepts like experience and morally). Therefore lack of respect.

Making the powerful answerable to the hoi polloi might be a definition of democracy. But making the intelligent answerable to the idiots is surely the definition of today's journalism.

And whats was with those recycled jute gunny bag pants? Motorma messed up neck up and waist down.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

^^^ Motorma got hit for a six
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal from party's primary membership for the most heinous crime of responding to a maulana on TV who was insulting a hindu deity. And people were surprised why the party leadership took first flight out of Kolkata and left its cadres at the mercy of TMC after losing WB elections ! Maybe Bhagwat was right after all, don't go looking for Shivaling in every mosque because there is no ecosystem to support your cause !
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal from party's primary membership for the most heinous crime of responding to a maulana on TV who was insulting a hindu deity. And people were surprised why the party leadership took first flight out of Kolkata and left its cadres at the mercy of TMC after losing WB elections ! Maybe Bhagwat was right after all, don't go looking for Shivaling in every mosque because there is no ecosystem to support your cause !
It is for their own protection and also to try and diffuse the situation.

They have not been abandoned. They remain protected
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is the most foolish thing that one may have heard so far

it is the old camel and the tent story.

one really hopes that better sense prevails in dilli

afghanistan is under the firm grip of the hans and if they let go/slacken their hold, the pakis will move in because of strategic depth issues.

In the end, India cannot ever think of using jehadi against jehadi because the instruction book, including the SOPs are all common and that entire region is just one big jehadi swampland.

"Taliban willing to send Afghan troops to India for training.

Won't let Afghan soil to be used against Bharat": Mullah Yaqoob, Afghan Defence Minister.
Last edited by chetak on 05 Jun 2022 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chetak wrote:
Ambar wrote:BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal from party's primary membership for the most heinous crime of responding to a maulana on TV who was insulting a hindu deity. And people were surprised why the party leadership took first flight out of Kolkata and left its cadres at the mercy of TMC after losing WB elections ! Maybe Bhagwat was right after all, don't go looking for Shivaling in every mosque because there is no ecosystem to support your cause !

The BJP HQ in its infinite wisdom printed Nupur Sharma's home address on the letter and it is all over the internet. The average cadre is well advised to back off or face Kashmir or Bengal like consequences.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ambar wrote:
chetak wrote:

The BJP HQ in its infinite wisdom printed Nupur Sharma's home address on the letter and it is all over the internet. The average cadre is well advised to back off or face Kashmir or Bengal like consequences.
If anything happens, the majority will not remain silent and the BJP will pay a very heavy political price. Nupur is decidedly middle class and a huge majority identify with her.

Under these circumstances, even having a non majority president or veep will cause a huge number of the majority to baulk and reassess their options

bengal was the very last straw.

the concept of blasphemy cuts both ways. It simply cannot be exclusive or applied selectively

arrest those guys also, who have wilfully and maliciously aggravated the crisis
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

Zynda wrote:
chetak wrote: Interviewer is alumni of Jai Hind college, Mumbai and started her career in Financial express, Cnbc-18 before moving to London for PG and a career in western journalism.

One would expect her to stand for her country, but I guess she isn’t Indian anymore. She is what Max mueller had talked about: a brown sepoy.
Brilliant responses by Dr.SJ...the interviewer looked Indian (read Indian origin) but I was thinking (going by her accent) that she actually could be a British national of Indian origin and hence sticking up for her nation/Western block...I guess one up side for her is that she is getting more exposure via this interview...quite likely that she could use used in BIF activities even further in future with some more professional grooming.
At the end of her introduction of Dr. Jaishankar she said "I am excited to meet a fellow Indian at this Forum" or something very similar. Later in her questions to Dr. Jaishankar she said "We in the west..."

She has obviously decided her spiritual home is in the west, putting questions fed to her by the various people in the west with their own agendas. That is how she will get future jobs chairing future similar forums.
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

Not only that, another cardinal rule is read up on your interviewee - the disingenuous "Mr. no Dr. but no he is only a Mr." itself gave the game away. I am sure Dr. SJ would have already assessed Pseudo-Anglo Auntie's angle.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

seems to have many clients. gun for hire. She didn't mention the name of any questioners who allegedly came online via her app.
Her company barely has £100K in assets mostly cash. Probably gets hired for such events and is a 1-person "consulting" company :mrgreen:
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Congress-ization of BJP. They inducted Hardik Patel and expelled Nupur Sharma. "Indian" muslims mock Shivling, Nupur responds by quoting their own hadith. "Indian" muslims go crying to their arab abbajans complaining about Nupur/BJP. BJP caves in and expels her. Even after expelling, does not even have the decency or guts to come on tv and condemn the death threats to her. On top of that, they release her address. This is BJP's both shahbano moment (caving to muslim pressure) and rubaiya sayeed moment (urban islamists like zubair have tasted their first real success. this is a watershed moment for them)
Last edited by Rony on 05 Jun 2022 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

It is quite possible the latest round of suspensions by BJP is triggered by controversies created within Arab countries as clip of Nupur's TV arguments went viral on SM there. Apparently, many grocery stores in Arab countries are boycotting Indian products and removed Indian products from their shelves. Qatar has even lodged an official protest against GoI/Indian embassy.

link
Just IN:— Superstores in Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain remove Indian products after insulting remarks against Prophet Muhammad by Indian PM Modi's close aide.
I am not espousing the suspensions were correct moves at all...I wonder if "suspensions" will be demanded against those who made equally derogatory comments against Shiva Linga & hurt many Hindu sentiments as well!
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

So, I guess, as long as Petroleum constitutes the major chunk of Bharat's energy basket, there will be no solution to the Abrahamic menace in desh. And very scummy move on part of BJP to expose Nupur's home address to the wolves. They better provide her (and her family) security or a new house to live in.
But this episode makes one thing clear, the Gujju duo has calculated that an average hindu's life means squat. I mean they just threw a BJP lifer to the wolves. So I wouldn't expect much on Kashmiri Pandit front and definitely forget any help for Bengali Hindus.
These 2 are either playing a very long game or have surpassed even the most scummy Congressi politicians in self serving ways.
Last edited by vmalik on 05 Jun 2022 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Qatar gave citizenship to M.F. Husain after he peddled his anti-Hindu paintings of Hindu Gods and Goddesses and never apologized for it. The least this nikamma bjp leadership can do is ban that Islamist anti-Hindu al-jezeera channel in India. Even Saudi/UAE did that in their countries.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Qatar, Lithuania etc are the extension of the U.S govt. They are pulling the strings. Qatar to rest of Arabs are like Pakistan is to India.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Macron in comparison to Modi

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... g0Mkha6mQQ : Remember when, as reaction to the French govt stand on Samuel Paty, the entire Arab world boycotted French goods, suspended military contracts, removed French produce from shelves ?

And what did Macron do ? He projected the very cartoons shown by Paty onto government buildings.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aldonkar wrote:
Zynda wrote: Brilliant responses by Dr.SJ...the interviewer looked Indian (read Indian origin) but I was thinking (going by her accent) that she actually could be a British national of Indian origin and hence sticking up for her nation/Western block...I guess one up side for her is that she is getting more exposure via this interview...quite likely that she could use used in BIF activities even further in future with some more professional grooming.
At the end of her introduction of Dr. Jaishankar she said "I am excited to meet a fellow Indian at this Forum" or something very similar. Later in her questions to Dr. Jaishankar she said "We in the west..."

She has obviously decided her spiritual home is in the west, putting questions fed to her by the various people in the west with their own agendas. That is how she will get future jobs chairing future similar forums.
she has a ring on her left hand, it's quite possible that a gora may comfort her in her dotage and perhaps, that's where the "We in the west..." is coming from.

either way, the mindset is clear.

the britshit version of mutu
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Guys, why are we spending so much time on the foolish questions being asked. Along with the personalities of the questionor

Focus on the sum and substance of what the honourable MEA has actually said.

He is in more ways than one. The voice of the Indian establishment. He IMO has hit it for a 6.
vmalik
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vmalik »

I also think there is internal rivalry at play here. Prior to 2014, Nupur Sharma was an up and comer being a DU president and all. But leadership decided to pitch her against Kejriwal in 2015, where she lost badly. Since than, she has been reduced to a spokesperson only.
Its possible that She may just quit politics now, considering how she has been treated by BJP central leadership for almost a decade.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

S_Madhukar wrote:

Her company barely has £100K in assets mostly cash. Probably gets hired for such events and is a 1-person "consulting" company :mrgreen:
what does she really need to do her work,

at most, expenses will be hair, makeup and a jute bag like hired outfit from the mohammedali road equivalent in lund dun.

Background and research may well come from the client to make sure that their POV is well represented.

And, an old dictionary/thesaurus to dig out words/phrases like " foremost wall street security analyst'

It will all get billed back to the client anyway.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

The lady obviously has been fired for shooting her mouth off.

The name of the game is "claiming victimhood". People who are in politics should know this. You should never let ur adversary claim victimhood.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nam wrote:The lady obviously has been fired for shooting her mouth off.

The name of the game is "claiming victimhood". People who are in politics should know this. You should never let ur adversary claim victimhood.
globally, the jehadis have been focussed on enforcing their version of blasphemy.

The words of NS provided the spark to corner India and that is exactly what they have done.

The INDAMB was officially summoned in quatar and he said that comments were made by a "fringe element".

The GoI seem to have "jettisoned" NS to protect the interests of millions of IND workers in the gelf.

It's a cleft stick situation.

Our turn will come.

Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

https://twitter.com/MinhazMerchant/stat ... g0Mkha6mQQ : Catch Qatar or Kuwait summoning a Chinese envoy over one million Muslims kept in prison-like detention camps in Xinjiang. Countries, like people, behave the way you let them.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rony wrote:https://twitter.com/MinhazMerchant/stat ... g0Mkha6mQQ : Catch Qatar or Kuwait summoning a Chinese envoy over one million Muslims kept in prison-like detention camps in #Xinjiang. Countries, like people, behave the way you let them.

low hanging fruit and easy targets onlee

these camel turds are not known to fight face to face

we will wait patiently to respond, at a time and place/occasion of our choosing.

start with the lowest hanging fruit, ban al jazeera in 3-4 months
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

I feel like the first 5 years, this Govt. was a lot more bolder in certain decisions...in the 2 term, feel like Govt. has lost some of its edge (obvious exceptions are there like Dr. SJ). Perhaps, they are seeing a long-term play which is evading many others...

I don't know what parameters should be met for us (& GoI) to feel that we have "arrived" and start asserting ourselves more forcefully but I reckon its gonna be a long-wait.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

how many hindus are boycotting muslim commodities? as far as I know, no one has a problem consuming halal meat even when they mock shivling or destory temples. we really need to have collective economic action
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Ultimately, there are Hindus mistakes. It has to be realized that it is not a level-playing field and the fight is global. That's especially true for any high or mid-level Hindu political, or religious leaders. They need to be well-mannered in the language and not over-do themselves. Many get excited by the cameras, and say over-the top things which completely changes the discourse. A lot of RSS and religious gurus have fallen into this media trap.

Then, many times their words can be twisted, or taken of the context. Thus, media and public speaking training is essential for the leaders,and using of the neutral and diplomatic words. They also ought to record their own interviews just in case the media edits the interview. I remember how some Modi, Fadnavis, Shah interviews being falsely edited and caused great controversy in the past.