2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by SRajesh »

There's seem to be a need for cutting Hiz Honors to size
They seem to be the modern version of Burra Sahibs and do what they like with a scant respect to the legislature
But I suppose what do you expect if we keep electing MP's like RaGa, Mamma G, Azam Khan with an collective IQ of 21
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

URGENT

India/Hindus have ONE USCIRF commissioner on our side. You may not expect it, but he is the Reverend Jonny Moore (confirmed from well-placed sources).

He has tweeted in support of Hindus and against calls for Hindu Genocide by maulvis of the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Hinduphobes are howling in fury at the stand he has taken.

https://twitter.com/johnniem/status/153 ... B23MML0Edg

IF YOU ARE ON TWITTER, PLEASE SUPPORT HIM BY AMPLIFYING HIS TWEET (RETWEETING AND LIKING). At least the allies we have, we should turn out en masse and back them to the hilt.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Guys, lets not discuss about next PM and cabinet. It's too early. Modi will not go away till 2026 after that he will give command to yogi.

We need to discuss who will be president next. My feeling is it could be Kerala governer.

As far as T. Surya, Annamali they are too young and have to prove themselves. We are wasting talent of Hemanto as CM. He should be moved to party president. He will be what AS will be to modi.

The biggest problem for any is Hindu moral is down. He is able to connect with NS more than normal karyakarthas death or voters of Bengal coz that is what he had seen or experience in daily life.

I am not able to see any strategic move or advantage for modi that puzzle me. For example, after Dehli riots, modi could have laticharged shaheen bhag and implemented CAA but he did not do... He guessed it will help him in winning Delhi.

After khalistani flag on redfort, even if Modi had did shooting at farm agitators, even an anti Hindu tamilian would be standing with modi but he did not do anything and scraped thinking he will win Punjab but he did not. Now after NS, if he had gone after BIF every Hindu will be with Modi, I am sure he will not do anything.

Had he squashed BIF after JNU and award wapasi in his first term I think we would not be seeing anything like this.

As far as CAA, I feel it will come close to election. This will put all opposition in backfoot. They cannot oppose to loose Hindu not accept to loose Muslim vote. That is the only strategy I see. Rest of the reforms forget it. NRC, UCC are for 2122 only. my guess is by then sharia will be implemented uniformly as UCC.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Cyrano wrote:People are beginning to feel NaMo has done lot of heavy lifting and has perhaps maxed out. Time for NaMo's vanaprastha with lots of respect and gratitude, and it's time for next generation to take it forward.

No other politician in BJP can come close to Yogi in terms of popular support for 2024. Not Gadkari, not AS, we can't move Dr SJ.

My ideal next govt :
Yogi PM
Dr S J EAM
Hemanta - Home
Nirmala S - Finance
Rijuju - Défense
Gadkari - Gati Shakti (Transport, Power, Energy)
Goel - Commerce & Trade
Smriti I - health & HRD
Tej Surya - Education, Culture
Who?? - Constitution, Law and institutional reform.
others we can think about later

Modi can be Raja Guru

May be it's too early and 2 years is a lot of time.... But this is how I see things now
Sorry to say but this reminds me of the Panchatantra story of Milkmaid and the Pail!

Who will run the states which is where the swamp creatures exist?

Central ministers are powerful after proving their worth in the States.
Straight parachuting creates duds.
An exception is EAM.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

madhu wrote: The biggest problem for any is Hindu moral is down. He is able to connect with NS more than normal karyakarthas death or voters of Bengal coz that is what he had seen or experience in daily life.

Now after NS, if he had gone after BIF every Hindu will be with Modi, I am sure he will not do anything.
https://youtu.be/7s4U6y09whM

Gaurav Arya too echoes the same. Look the people who are completely neutral and has never spoken about religion have started talking. Be it gaurav arya, Venkatesh Prasad...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Cyrano wrote:Exactly my sentiments given voice by RSN Singh ji. Someone may try to convince him or me that we are misguided or emotional or wrong and the govt (in)actions are right as per some 5D calculus. I don't think he will change his view or me, or crores more hindus like me. We are like this onlee. And we don't expect this govt or its supporters will show any qualities that will make us admire or fear them in this matter. If you can't take on the pissfulls, we will. We dont need development and GDP at the cost of seeing our sisters and daughters threatened and attacked and our Dharma insulted. If you cant stand by and defend Nupur, then we dont need you, nor will we vote for you.

Exactly the mantra of Congress snakes in BJP.

Anyone that says this is really a Congress supporter.

As for trying to change the mind, one can't change it, if its already made up based on preconceived notions and the absence of facts.
That's due to the stickiness of the first information.

RD gave you the background. There is more to it than meets the eyes.

Note the outrage vector; Qatar, Bahrain, Al Jazeera
Behind that US religion toolkit unleashed by Blinken himself,
India UN vote abstain
Note the US general commenting on Chinese forces along LAC.
So calmly think it over and don't seek confirmation from already biased people.
BTW think RSN Singh would have the freedom to speak in UPA?
RSN has ring fenced nupur Sharma incdent and like kupak manduka is blaming Modi.
The guy doesn't understand the well is being pointed from outside.
You need to stop that first.

---
Madhu, Nupur Sharma is herself quite happy with the steps that BJP and GOi took. So why are these busybodies interfering?

The first step is her safety. She has Y security with 11 machine gun squad and a thorough check to meet her.
Next tackle the West Asia govts.
Next Iran's erroneous statement.
Increase Oil from Russia and Rupee Rouble accounts in Indian banks.
It's a covert war going on. And you guys want regime change etc.

During a war never question leaders.
Even US had the Pearl Harbor inquiry after WWII ended.
Indians are the only guys who will stab leaders during the war.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

ramana, this argument is getting a little thin at this time.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vimal wrote:ramana, this argument is getting a little thin at this time.
vimalji - Why is it getting thin?

Economy is up, exports up and manufacturing up. If jobs issue gets solved, scums have no chance in 2024.

World economy is in a turmoil with inflation, food and oil crisis

There is an open mob violence being orchestrated which happened after CAA/Farm Bill and now this.
Whenever Pappu goes out, there is a template from abroad.

Now Islamists are working with ME and CON party.

Yes. Institutions are not in place especially police. We have a a candidate who is going to be CJI in Nov for 2 years who gives about the constitution and speaks woke language and who told again and again that he will make laws regardless of the constitution.

What is it not to take these things into consideration?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Ramana garu,
It's sad to see Hindus having to set non-negotiables to a hindutva vaadi party and leadership. They always find an excuse, an explanation for not defending Hindus and not visibly and unflinchingly cracking down on BIF gangs. May be the right strategy for Hindu samaaj is to act in a manner that makes us also appeasement worthy.

"Aey jaane wafa..." lyrics come to mind
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

ramana wrote: Madhu, Nupur Sharma is herself quite happy with the steps that BJP and GOi took. So why are these busybodies interfering?
Raman Ji, my problem is not NS. My problem is missing out the opportunity. I am not able to guess stalling of good reforms when he had opportunity. Easy is to reduce 0.5 front first before taking on 2 fronts. But I am not able to get it.

Has this been long thought out like bjp supporting pwp in Kashmir to delay election to remove racial 370 then makes sense. But here I don't see any like that.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

I think the trap has been set and the usual suspects here have fallen. There is no time nor space for any introspection, as it only creates self-doubts and disillusionment about ourselves and the leaders. That's exactly what the BIF wants. The focus should be completely outwards, not inwards. Purva Paksha is really the only solution.

The other side never does any introspection, and even with issues like CAA, Farm bills. It's entirely outwards by constantly questioning and often attacking BJP and Hindutva. The latter Hindutva is another critical aspect, as it is the cleverly created grey area used to target and abuse Hindus indirectly. It's up to our side to find new grey areas for the Purva Paksha of BIF. Kashmir Files was one such example of a grey area. And don't go for taboo subjects, like zero direct comments on religion.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

so could be something stopping no?
And how can we see what they are seeing?
Do we have the same info sources?
Did any on this forum see the US angle to the Muslim rioters?

Meanwhile
#Russia replaces #SaudiArabia as #India's second-biggest source of oil

In May, Indian refiners received about 819,000 barrels per day of Russian oil, the highest thus far in any month, compared to about 277,000 in April, data from trade sources shows.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Cyrano wrote:Ramana garu,
It's sad to see Hindus having to set non-negotiables to a hindutva vaadi party and leadership. They always find an excuse, an explanation for not defending Hindus and not visibly and unflinchingly cracking down on BIF gangs. May be the right strategy for Hindu samaaj is to act in a manner that makes us also appeasement worthy.

"Aey jaane wafa..." lyrics come to mind
I guess we all failed civics in high school.
Unless you have the majority in Rajya Sabha you can change laws. It's with great cajoling Amit Shah is getting bills passed in RS.
Even after the last RS elections, BJP got only 101 seats.
And geniuses here want to remove him as Home Minster!
And your last line is exactly the NOTA warrior Ranganathan line.
He wants to sabotage BJP and helped spearhead a campaign that lost 5 states by using NOTA by BJP RW.
Who suffered for that? It's BJP workers who were murdered left and right in all those states.
Anyway, carry on. No point in my preaching to already made-up minds.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Aside, how do you all think the four states were won in March 2022?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If a NOTA Ranganathan can do so much, what the hell is the problem with the party in power? They have no excuse for letting Hindus get raped and burn in WB, Iskonis murdered in BD... Everyone knows the list.

Janta Janardan is asking for justice. Better heed it's warnings or go and sit in a gufa.

Hindu chetna has happened, and BJP must realise it's riding a tiger now, not a slumbering elephant any more. and ditto for Hizzoners
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Any politician is only as good as his la(es)st mistake.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

vimal wrote:ramana, this argument is getting a little thin at this time.
Well, those who proclaim that they are not going to vote for Modi / BJP should clarify what they would do: vote for one of the other parties (which one?)? Vote for NOTA? Not vote at all? Something else? Start a war against Muslims?

I have severely criticized Modi’s handling of BIF issues. But I also know this is a long game. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and work to move forward. There will be ups and downs. We are working from 1000+ years’ intellectual and material deficit.
Pashupatastra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Pashupatastra »

ramana wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Exactly my sentiments given voice by RSN Singh ji. Someone may try to convince him or me that we are misguided or emotional or wrong and the govt (in)actions are right as per some 5D calculus. I don't think he will change his view or me, or crores more hindus like me. We are like this onlee. And we don't expect this govt or its supporters will show any qualities that will make us admire or fear them in this matter. If you can't take on the pissfulls, we will. We dont need development and GDP at the cost of seeing our sisters and daughters threatened and attacked and our Dharma insulted. If you cant stand by and defend Nupur, then we dont need you, nor will we vote for you.

Exactly the mantra of Congress snakes in BJP.

Anyone that says this is really a Congress supporter.

As for trying to change the mind, one can't change it, if its already made up based on preconceived notions and the absence of facts.
That's due to the stickiness of the first information.

RD gave you the background. There is more to it than meets the eyes.

Note the outrage vector; Qatar, Bahrain, Al Jazeera
Behind that US religion toolkit unleashed by Blinken himself,
India UN vote abstain
Note the US general commenting on Chinese forces along LAC.
So calmly think it over and don't seek confirmation from already biased people.
BTW think RSN Singh would have the freedom to speak in UPA?
RSN has ring fenced nupur Sharma incdent and like kupak manduka is blaming Modi.
The guy doesn't understand the well is being pointed from outside.
You need to stop that first.

---
Madhu, Nupur Sharma is herself quite happy with the steps that BJP and GOi took. So why are these busybodies interfering?

The first step is her safety. She has Y security with 11 machine gun squad and a thorough check to meet her.
Next tackle the West Asia govts.
Next Iran's erroneous statement.
Increase Oil from Russia and Rupee Rouble accounts in Indian banks.
It's a covert war going on. And you guys want regime change etc.

During a war never question leaders.
Even US had the Pearl Harbor inquiry after WWII ended.
Indians are the only guys who will stab leaders during the war.
Seems like the forum is a Congress Chintan Shivir forum and moderator playing the role of PV Venugopal is trying to ringfence the leadership of Modi as holier than thou.

Let anyone claim that Modi and Shah gave 2 hoots about killing of Hindus in West Bengal and then claim the legitimacy of leadership in time of crisis. Every Kashmiri Hindu , Kerala Hindu , Bengali Hindu and the rest of Hindus will not vote for a person who can tweet for injury of Shabana Azmi but has no time to spare to even condemn brazen killing of Hindus.

"Dharmo rakshati rakshitah" is truth personified and does not need the crutches of realpolitik to be classified as a go to strategy for any crisis.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Pashupatastra please make your points without personal attacks on others and their motivation. All you'll do is get banned in the process. Keep a cool head and make your points in a civil manner please.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Eye-opener for Govt: 60,000 plus Social Media accounts including 7100 non-verified accounts from Pakistan were created to abuse and target India abroad over statement of Nupur Sharma.

#nupursharma #nupursharmabjp #nupursharmacontroversy
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

And reflect on that.
We are in a war.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ricky_v wrote: ... this battered wife syndrome mentality and emotional abuse victimhood is not a healthy state of mind;
↑ Self-pity is never healthy. It leads to depression and worse.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Vayutuvan wrote: ↑ Self-pity is never healthy. It leads to depression and worse.
Agreed sir, which is why I made the point. If you watch the video, Ajit Bharti is one sniffle away from a full-blown cryout on his own gods damned video. Men should not find resonance with this line of thinking, they should point at it and laugh for the cuck like behaviour. Serious discussion must always be emotionless and impersonal.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

vijayk wrote:Eye-opener for Govt: 60,000 plus Social Media accounts including 7100 non-verified accounts from Pakistan were created to abuse and target India abroad over statement of Nupur Sharma.

#nupursharma #nupursharmabjp #nupursharmacontroversy
So the ceasefire exists on border only, giving time for Pakis to do what they do. Prithviraj syndrome.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ricky_v wrote:Serious discussion must always be emotionless and impersonal.
+108
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Cyrano ji, don't let such events make you loose your cool. There is no masterstroke or any stroke in what govt. did with respect to taking action on NS. In 2024, if she decides to run, the way things stand, Nupur Sharma can defeat anyone in 2024 general elections to become MP. It will be a cake walk. If we start taking each and every action/inaction by BJP led govt. as an ultimatum from its core supporters, sorry to say that people are not ready -- they don't understand the complexity of the issue, how deep the BIF network is (domestic/international) and that tactical retreat is not same as loosing war. We have started responding 8 years ago, against a war that was started 1000 years ago. Not sure if you got a chance to listen to mega p!ssful rally in Jaipur yesterday. If not, please listen what their leaders said on the stage to understand what we are up against (attack on one is attack on all, bulldozing of one house is bulldozing of all houses...). NS was just one reason. Mass scale disobedience campaign is already underway and all the way to 2024. If not handled carefully, we will end up with a mini-valley in every major city around the country. And, if that happens Sanjay Dixit, RSN, Ajit Bharati and all other soorma bhopali can't save us. Jai hind.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If not handled carefully, we will end up with a mini-valley in every major city around the country.
Arrey bhai, this "handling carefully" is precisely what has caused things to come to this boiling point. The way to handle poisonous snakes is to crush them ruthlessly where you find them, not handle them carefully until they hatch eggs and then reiterate "see there are snakes are every where they have to be handled even more carefully...".

Look at the absurdity of 12% pelting stones at 80% at the drop of a hat - they don't seem to see the need for "handle with care" like you are saying. And the 80% are still patiently (and of late, a bit impatiently) imploring the govt they have voted in with a massive mandate to at least stay NEUTRAL and apply the effing law on lawbreakers, rapists, murderers, defilers. Tweet in sympathy for Shabana if you must but spare a thought for Palghar Sadhus also bhai.

BJP Govt, MAD can justifiably be content they have kept terror attacks all over India under check. But the game has changed, we are now in civil unrest fuelled by social media era, let me coin the term SM-Blast for it. The govt appears jacklighted on how to respond to this new warfare. Old thinking however successful in the past is struggling to counter this explosive unrest that can be triggered in hours unlike some bum blast that needs month of prep and coordination. RDX-blasts have to have a certain local component, fall under India's jurisdiction, etc SM-blasts can be planned, triggered from anywhere in the world. Canada, UK, AUS, ME... and local component is not a few unshaven terrorists but huge topi mobs and burqa clad multipurpose motormas.

SM-blasts dont need an event or a trigger. They need a pretext, and will create one just like that, using NS in the present case.
- Defending NS is not some climbing of Dharmic pinnacle. Its telling SM-blasters we know your game and we won't play it the way you want us to. And showing a spoonful of self respect.
- Applying law ruthlessly is to tell them dont try mischief because you will be made to pay consequences.
- Dismissing Didi is not some Hindu ritual - its warning other snakes you will be crushed too so dont try to bite or proliferate BIF tactics
- Protecting Hindu interests is not to control muslims - its to prevent an alert and alive hindu society from taking matters into his own hands instead of tying his fate to an uncaring/incapable govt. Because in this new game reaction times are very very short. Faced with a mob, dialling Home Ministry is useless. When 80% starts organising, arming, and goes its own way, no amount of police or army or judges or whatever can stop it.

So instead of asking exasperated people like me to grin and swallow one more time, cool down, dont wave rags etc. just pause and "think" what is driving our frustration and anger to this levels. Is not some djinns coming out of a cadaverous congress. Its literally BRF vs BIF unfolding - soon it will be on the streets.

If anyone or this Govt hasn't understood it then they deserve the fallout from the Hindu outburst which is really imminent.

So keep asking "Who else will you vote for?" Instead of dealing with the mushrooming problem. Because even a 10% vote shift can make 302 become 203 and it won't matter to Hindus because if a majority right wing Hindutva party couldn't defend them, how much can a rag tag coalition govt harm Hindus? Hindu society can deal with their action more easily than the inaction/obstruction from the present govt.

Yes, it may or may not workout, may be we will get crushed. But why does BJP care? Why should Hindus care if they care? If this GOvt/BJP cares, they should act instead of lecturing Hindus and accusing us of being gullible enough to fall into some 5D trap. So please direct your energies and abilities to where it really matters, exercise and get fit(ter), and join a local Hindu self-defence force if you can. Because that's the only way to fight SM-Blasts which can happen anywhere anytime.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

ramana wrote:And geniuses here want to remove him as Home Minster!
A. Shah may be an excellent political strategist who can get BJP to win. But as a home minister he seems to be clueless in dealing with any one wearing a uniform. So may be A. Shah should move away from home ministry and take a portfolio which is more suited for him.
Pashupatastra wrote:Let anyone claim that Modi and Shah gave 2 hoots about killing of Hindus in West Bengal and then claim the legitimacy of leadership in time of crisis.
This seems to be the current biggest drawback of A. Shah as the home minister. He does NOT seem to have any hold over any government machinery (at centre or state level) to get states to behave themselves. West Bengal state's government is behaving as if that state is a different country. In any state where non-BJP government is in power, but organisations like RSS is some what strong (example Kerala), it is NOT because of A. Shah's competence but because of the hard work done by the state level functionaries.
Cyrano wrote:Look at the absurdity of 12% pelting stones at 80% at the drop of a hat - they don't seem to see the need for "handle with care" like you are saying.
Playing the devil's advocate here. We must also understand that when it comes to law enforcement, 95% of the work is done by state governments via their police establishment. Considering that, we must also perhaps draw up a list of states where the Islamists are able to either control things or are allowed to run riot. In states like Kerala, Islamists have managed to coerce the commie government through money and muscle power, where as West Bengal state government is now like an extension of Bangladeshi Islamists. West Bengal government is also getting brazen day by day. From what I could answer; Islamists are running riot essentially in states where BJP is in power, and things are worse in the states which have poor law enforcement as well. Where A.Shah is not able to work well is getting the states to listen the instructions from central government (in Home Affairs). We don't know central intelligence agencies would be working well, but even their reports needs to be actioned upon by state government/police.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Islamists are running riot essentially in states where BJP is in power
They are testing where the red lines are. If in a BJP ruled/policed states they can get away with riots, land grabs, violence etc, then it reinforces their unchallenged activities in Non-BJP states even more. Hindus in NonBJP states see that their fellow Hindus who voted for BJP in other states doing no better. So the overwhelming feeling is one of anger + despair => frustration. The feeling on the other side is glee + success => renewed aggression.

Central govt has needlessly and unpardonably relegated itself to spectator role citing "policing is a state subject" - reveals poor mastery of statecraft and cowardice. The longer this continues the harder regaining control becomes - its already evident.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

gyan from WA

Sometimes the basics of the truth surprises you in how the system has not taken cognizance of its responsibilities to the law abiding citizenry, focussing fallaciously instead on appeasement and minority mollycoddling.

this was how the course was set during the "transfer of power", a course that has been faithfully followed by civilizational gaddars ever since, legally stifling and disempowering one community and disproportionally favoring others, allowing them to punch way above their weight and allowing abrahamic countries to have a decisive say in the local administration as well as to dictate foreign policy using street power to nudge the powers that be to favor non indic formations that have been greedily eying India for centuries.

left-izlam!$t politicos and umm@h instigators on social media are seeing this NS incident as a heaven sent opportunity to damage Modi electorally. There is no earthly reason otherwise for such an allegedly global reaction.

But in fact, the very opposite may end up happening.

Any person convicted of rioting, arson, and stone-pelting should have his or her passport, ration card, insurance, voting rights, and all other government benefits cancelled.

If you damage property paid for by the tax-payer, you don't deserve benefits paid for by the tax-payer.

What was sadly missed by this govt was a robust response wherein the message that violence is and will always remain the monopoly of the state should have been unequivocally sent out at shaheengagh, dilli riots, "farmers" agitation where even the dumbest of the dumb knew, after the initial confusion, that an active regime change operation was in play, supported by inimical offshore forces.

Multiple opportunities were presented on a platter for the govt to enforce its writ, but the limp wristed response remained soft and conciliatory, thus allowing and emboldening the "other" to gain the upper hand.
Last edited by chetak on 14 Jun 2022 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

https://twitter.com/ipriyasinghbjp/stat ... -5e8SWhobQ
Priya Singh @ipriyasinghbjp· 4m
Strictness will be shown against chaotic elements that are trying to ruin the atmosphere of the country. No innocent will be bothered, and no guilty will be spared. #MaharajKaSushasan
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^Yogi and Himanta are paving the way for states to take on jihardie elements in a systematic and unapologetic way.

Already the likes of Bommai in KA and mamaji in MP have realized that being visibly pro-H pays dividends at the state level and their actions show the same.

No hope from the likes of GJ, HR and HP however. Would be great if all lotus states go for the no-nonsense and no-appeasement policies from the trailblazing states.

Give aam public a real choice - of how much safety and security and L&O matter and can legitimately be handled without going overboard. CMs would be happy to ride the Hinduvadi rath if they think the center does not disapprove (if not approves outright) only.

Only.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

ramana wrote:And reflect on that.
We are in a war.
We in BRF need to be constantly mindful that we ARE in a state of low intensity warfare on 3 fronts ; The physical borders of China and Pakistan; Internal terror / sabotage / targeted assassinations and Cyberattacks
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

russia has just became India's second largest oil supplier, displacing the saudis

more international outrage over "intolerance" in India is sure to follow.

https://www.thehindu.com/business/russi ... 524629.ece
JUNE 13

Russia has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become India's second-biggest supplier of oil behind Iraq as refiners snap up Russian crude available at a deep discount following the war in Ukraine, industry data showed.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

kit wrote:
ramana wrote:And reflect on that.
We are in a war.
We in BRF need to be constantly mindful that we ARE in a state of low intensity warfare on 3 fronts ; The physical borders of China and Pakistan; Internal terror / sabotage / targeted assassinations and Cyberattacks
4 Fronts - The 4th being the media - MSM as well as Social.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

chetak wrote:Image
Here is the source of ghazwa e hind that is used by the people from other side of border.
It was narrated that Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah, said:"The Messenger of Allah said: 'There are two groups of my Ummah whom Allah will free from the Fire: The group that invades India, and the group that will be with 'Isa bin Maryam, peace be upon him.'" Grade Hassan; Sunan an-Nasa'i 3175
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "The Messenger of Allah promised us (a) battle expedition (in) India. If I live to see that, I will expend myself and my wealth in it. If I am killed, I will be one of the best of the martyrs, and if I come back, I will be Abu Hurairah Al-Muharrar." Grade Daif; Sunan an-Nasa'i 3173
U can find them from sunnah.com... But you need to know the grade of these hadith too.