2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

VinodTK wrote:
chetak wrote: Thanks to you, hnair saab. You made it possible.

Thanks also to others who welcomed me back

Family. Nice to be back again.
Wellcome back Chetak Jee
:) Thanks, VinodTK ji.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Welcome back Chetak Saar, even your bosom pal Raghuram Rajan was asking about you all this while…
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:Welcome back Chetak Saar, even your bosom pal Raghuram Rajan was asking about you all this while…
Thankyou Tanaji saar.

I think that Madam Seetharaman, ably assisted by Shaktikanta Das who has done his bit quietly, has set fire to the tails of many of these over rated, chattering, and ersatz hanuman "economists"

Even white waisty seems to have been effectively silenced/quietened.

Modi seems to have inspired many of his cabinet colleagues to excel beyond expectations
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Biden is slowly pushing Germany to need India

Kujli with German ambassador
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

On this cough syrup issue: The WHO statement clearly mentioned that in September they did receive an official communication from Gambia about the cough syrup quality. It went on to claim that the sample was tested and was found to be containing substances in proportion that are regarded as unsafe. Even if that was so, it is impossible to conclusively establish that it was these substances that caused the death. In all the well known cases going all the way back to Thalidomide babies to the more recent Vioxx, there was never any admission of culpability. The companies simply made cash settlement and withdrew the offending product. The criminal convictions, such as there were, related to unethical business practices. Request posters to weigh in with their comments.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

hnair wrote:chetak, good to see you back :D
g.sarkar wrote: Cyranoji,
I think this is a common problem with BRF. This is my third incarnation in this forum, having lost my password, I had to register again and again. But as long as the atman is the same, it does not matter what name or form we assume while reincarnating.
Gautam
Inspector-saab, please send a mail with your BRF userid to webmaster@bharat-rakshak.com in future, incase you get locked out. The mail will get charcoaled on the walls of the kave-kamplex of admin jirga by the Boss-djinn. Some adminullah coming in for khushboo’s feed and a bottle of Pindi-noir will see it and fix issue. Aasman-ak-phyr all round.
HNairji,
Thank you Sirji. Noted in case of future troubles in logins.
Gautam
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

check this out :rotfl:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TharkiK ... cal=trends

https://twitter.com/Devilsworksho15/sta ... 3538861056

crazywala was following P0rn star @Essm4Keeps

check this

madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Hijab judgment: a split judgement. Now our CJI will become mulla to understand what is essential to religion.
Justice Hemant Gupta: Whether college management can take a call on uniform of students and if wearing of Hijab and restricting it is violative of Article 25.

Whether right under Article 19 and Article 25 is mutually exclusive.

Whether government order infringes upon the fundamental right.

Updated at:13th Oct, 2022 at 10:43 AM
Justice Hemant Gupta: Can student exert her fundamental right, is wearing right a part of essential religious practice under Islam, whether government order serves purpose of access of education: the answer according to me IS AGAINST THE APPELLANT. I DISMISS THE APPEAL.

Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia: I have set aside the Karnataka High Court order and quashed the government order.

Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia: Venturing into essential religious practice was not needed and the court took a wrong way. It was just a question of choice. I have held the ratio in Bijoy Emmanuel squarely covers the case. One thing which was topmost for me was education of girl child.

Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia: A girl child in areas does household work and chores before going to school and are we making her life any better by doing this. I have respectfully differed. This was a case only dealing with Article 19 and 25.

Justice Hemant Gupta: In view of divergent opinion, let the matter be placed before the Chief Justice of India for appropriate directions.
Last edited by madhu on 14 Oct 2022 07:19, edited 4 times in total.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

'Divergent views': Supreme Court delivers spilt verdict in Karnataka hijab ban case
And the case goes on. The champions for the Hijab cause - the Campus Front of India - is now a banned organisations, so it is up to the other secular, progressive organisations to take the case forward :roll:.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:'Divergent views': Supreme Court delivers spilt verdict in Karnataka hijab ban case
And the case goes on. The champions for the Hijab cause - the Campus Front of India - is now a banned organisations, so it is up to the other secular, progressive organisations to take the case forward :roll:.

the basic issue is the sheer and glaring lack of testimonials.

while grabbing all the perks, the loaves and fishes of office, but wanting none of the responsibility that goes with it
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^
Chetakji Pranam and welcome back.
Do you think this a well thought plan as the new CJI taking over and lots of vacancies on the bench
Who knows if they fill it with Wokish ones
And we have important one's line Temple act, Demonetisation etc coming up when will the Executive crack the whip if the Judiciary keeps crossing the 'Rubicon' or in our parlance 'Lakshmanrekha'
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:^^
Chetakji Pranam and welcome back.
Do you think this a well thought plan as the new CJI taking over and lots of vacancies on the bench
Who knows if they fill it with Wokish ones
And we have important one's line Temple act, Demonetisation etc coming up when will the Executive crack the whip if the Judiciary keeps crossing the 'Rubicon' or in our parlance 'Lakshmanrekha'
Pranam Rsatchi ji and thank you.

Re the new head honcho, one has a sinking feeling that one would hear much more of him than one would like to.

While one sincerely hopes that one is wrong, one simply cannot help but fear the worst.

But then again, others have not come so far merely to be pushed around and they also cannot be expected to simply roll over and capitulate.

Going forward, there will be some interesting times for sure because the third generation has already started to ascend the ladder of entitlement.

Something serious may be cooking on the NJAC front, going by what Law Minister Rijiju has been saying publicly.

The will of the people must always prevail and this is the cornerstone of any democracy and no matter what, no judiciary can ever take that away.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Lisa wrote:Chetakji,

All is forgiven. The silence is deafening. Please write again.
Thank you :)
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

chetak-ji, welcome back. you were missed for the 360 degree views.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Neela wrote:chetak-ji, welcome back. you were missed for the 360 degree views.
Thank you Neela ji. Nice to be back
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

This should have been disposed off right at this two-bench level, instead we have this:
"It (wearing of hijab) is a matter of choice, nothing more and nothing less,” Justice Dhulia, adding what weighed on his mind the most was whether we are making a girl student's life better by putting such restrictions.
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/d ... 53181.html

In this Age of Enlightenment and gender fluidity, maybe the learned Justice should try being an Iranian woman to do some further weighing of mind
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

One of the unintended consequences of the above judgement is that in a minority or missionary run institution, if any Hindu or other religion kid now wants to come to school in their religious/traditional attire, any attempts to deny them entry in to school can be called out openly...this is of course assuming that secular Hindu parents want to represent the traditions. Again, I am assuming that most missionaries & minority run institutions are private and I am not sure if private institutions can come up with their rules regarding school dress policies.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

hnair wrote:This should have been disposed off right at this two-bench level, instead we have this:
"It (wearing of hijab) is a matter of choice, nothing more and nothing less,” Justice Dhulia, adding what weighed on his mind the most was whether we are making a girl student's life better by putting such restrictions.
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/d ... 53181.html

In this Age of Enlightenment and gender fluidity, maybe the learned Justice should try being an Iranian woman to do some further weighing of mind
Even for a trivial case of hijab. YouKnowWho could not dare to take a stand, do any one think they can do justice by standing firm on matter of worshipAct1991, WTF Act, UCC, CAA, NRC?
Is it that they are afraid of sar tan se juda or are they simply woke?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

for germany's foreign minister annalena baerbock, discretion indeed remains the better part of unwarranted diplomatic valour.

the second blabbermouth of the fortnight that has just passed, the first was the britshit home secretary suella braverman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmcGiake9Zg

germany has walked back the comments of their foreign minister annalena baerbock after India's rebuke.

"minister baerbock underlined that bilateral path is way forward. When she referred to UN, what one can say is that there's UNMOGIP in Kashmir & that's where we see UN in Kashmir conflict," the German ambassador said.

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What is it about losing a war over genocidal crimes and being held accountable that Germany does not understand?

The Shimla agreement supersedes UN resolutions. Pakistan needs to abide by its commitments. Germany may be able to muster enough national power to persuade Pakistan, although that may be asking too much of both.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

crazywala was following P0rn star @Essm4Keeps
Khujli is just establishing his differentiation and positioning clearly as the opposite of brahmachari nicker dhari hindutva vaadis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

via @vaibhavUP65· 7h
andy B
BRFite

Post by andy B »

Cyrano wrote:Some revival going on here, andy B is an ancient name from the abysses of my memory. Good to see you post saar. Hope more rishis and munis of yore give us darshans again. Namovah!
Cyrano saar you are giving me far too much credit here! My only worthwhile contribution was to try collect all articles on Indian military aviation all those years ago and share with like minded munnas. Great to see you post as well albeit this isn't your first avatar either!

I am looking forward to Chetak saars comments on the ongoing situation in ukr.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Alex Jones the talk show host has been hit with damages of a billion dollars, that’s with a capital B. And these are just direct damages. The case for punitive damages is yet to be awarded, so it will be much greater. Now regardless of your opinion of Jones, he is a kook that sells conspiracy theories and is occasionally right like a broken clock.. But he personally didn’t kill anyone nor did he cause a single death or injury. Yet his accusers get a Billion dollars. Union Carbide killed 3700 people directly and injured 500,000. Yet they paid only $420M equivalent to $800K now.

Let that hypocrisy settle in….
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Hijab judgment: a split judgement. Now our CJI will become mulla to understand what is essential to religion.

Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia: A girl child in areas does household work and chores before going to school and are we making her life any better by doing this. I have respectfully differed. This was a case only dealing with Article 19 and 25.
[/quote]

General headscarf ban at work is OK, Europe's top court says
At work in Europe, they are banning even scarf. But in india SC is making fun of Uniform. Unifom is only of Hindus. Only Hindus should follow all Constitution rules made by man. Peaceful can follow Constitution rules made by Allah. Its there choice.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

chetak wrote:for germany's foreign minister annalena baerbock, discretion indeed remains the better part of unwarranted diplomatic valour.

the second blabbermouth of the fortnight that has just passed, the first was the britshit home secretary suella braverman.

germany has walked back the comments of their foreign minister annalena baerbock after India's rebuke.

"minister baerbock underlined that bilateral path is way forward. When she referred to UN, what one can say is that there's UNMOGIP in Kashmir & that's where we see UN in Kashmir conflict," the German ambassador said.
I wouldn’t call it “walking back” by Germany.

All I saw was an underling of the German FM mumbling vague platitudes in response to timid questions from the Indian media people. He didn’t even say that they don’t believe that Germany has a “special responsibility” let alone explain how come FM said that stuff while standing next to the representative of a criminal terrorist regime that has been carrying out a systematic genocide of Hindus (& Christians) since at least 1971.

A true walk-back would be if the Chancellor’s or his office repudiated the FM’s statement.

I am really beginning to have a problem with our Indian eagerness to take a small crumb and spin it to ourselves as a great victory. Too much time spent paying attention to TSP?
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

^^ My thoughts exactly. Let the German FM or someone higher take the statement back, then we'll see.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KLNMurthy wrote:
I wouldn’t call it “walking back” by Germany.

All I saw was an underling of the German FM mumbling vague platitudes in response to timid questions from the Indian media people. He didn’t even say that they don’t believe that Germany has a “special responsibility” let alone explain how come FM said that stuff while standing next to the representative of a criminal terrorist regime that has been carrying out a systematic genocide of Hindus (& Christians) since at least 1971.

A true walk-back would be if the Chancellor’s or his office repudiated the FM’s statement.

I am really beginning to have a problem with our Indian eagerness to take a small crumb and spin it to ourselves as a great victory. Too much time spent paying attention to TSP?
In international relations, this is about how far they will go to acknowledge and accommodate our position. It was obvious to all that baerbock was speaking with an ameriki tongue and parroting the US state dept line.

the britshits too have had to work around cruella's racist diatribe, a harangue that has no place in a public interview, especially by a home secretary. It brought ridicule and derision to an already beleaguered britshit govt that is now fearful of its FTA with India being affected. Modi govt will not give in on the visa issue unless it is resolved in a manner reflecting current realities.

the position of baerbock and germany are, at best, a shade better than the fast sinking, much shrunken, thieving and plundering progenitor of an erstwhile global empire.

It is difficult for both countries to shake off the reputation of having become the docile poodles of the ameriki empire but the sense of entitlement amongst the europeans is astounding.

The support of germany or the britshits was never wholly, or even partially with us in the past tens of decades so there is no cause for concern and both have large and entitled jehadi populations to appease. Both countries meddle in our internal affairs, funding and using poisonous socio religious NGOs that they insist on supporting.

In the end, we take what we get, spin the narrative to suit ourselves and then, when the opportunity arises as it surely will, we deal with the whites on the trade table.

BTW, here is their narrative that played out in the last few weeks

- EU raises Tariffs on Indian Textiles.

- German FM calls for UN role in Kashmir.

- US Ambassador to Pak calls PoK, "Azaad JK".

- US raises threat level in advisory for Americans visiting India.

- UK delays Trade Pact with India.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

**saar this not all due to UNGA and UKrain!!
All optics to throw few crumbs at the drowning hoards next door and try to send some message
But Indian Gov has gamed this as a response to our stand in Security Council
And probably you forgot to add the Pharma issue from Africa
There will be shriller voices not to buy any 5G tech from India(is it true 5G is home grown tech??)
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

KLNMurthy wrote:
Ysterday in Spain
True.
Grow a thick skin. The worst is yet to come from EU. Recall "Eau de Cologne" and "Parfum" when Mittal bid for Arcelor some 10 years back.
Media and political pontification will get worse as Indian GDP knocks down Germany in 2027 (perhaps earlier even given forecast for German economy) . Caste, Slums, women's rights, stereotypes etc - the usual angles will be brought up. I saw a similar negative media trend about China in late 2000s.
But nothing speaks like money, growth and market access.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU is busy in K'taka and TN/Kerala

I think they want to focus on these states to incite South vs North war while they are handing over. Gujarat and HP to AAP.

They think Indians are stupid and if he abuses North in SOuth, South will vote for him and. North will vote for AAP and cut the BJP lead.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Asha Jadeja Motwani @ashajadeja325
Full page ad war on India’s growth & progress. WSJ These are deep pocketed Hindu haters, pretending this is a war on Modi. Shame on Wall Street Journal for allowing such misinformation & lies. My guess ? CAIR & IAMC are drawing from the “oil money pool” that these groups use.

Looks like this is not related to Hindu thing .. this is Devas scam by MMS ... they want to collect a Billion $$

Magnitsky Act Authorizes U.S. Government to Sanction Foreign Officials Deemed Human Rights Offenders

Indian Government Grossly Violating Rights of American Citizen Ramachandran Viswanathan

https://www.ff.org/frontiers-of-freedom ... officials/
Frontiers of Freedom Submits Global Magnitsky Act Petition to U.S. Government Seeking Economic and Visa Sanctions of Senior Indian Government Officials
This action brought forth by Frontiers of Freedom on behalf of Ramachandran Viswanathan and in cooperation with his counsel, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, is in response to the Modi regime’s campaign of transnational repression against Mr. Viswanathan. The Modi government has sought to hoodwink the U.S. government into using the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty in Criminal Matters between the U.S. and India to gain intelligence, monitor, question and arrest Mr. Viswanathan. Alarmingly, the Indian government has put forth fake claims of fraud and criminal actions to Interpol in a deliberate effort to secure a Red Notice for the arrest and extradition of Mr. Viswanathan. This is all to stop the efforts of Mr. Viswanathan’s company he co-founded, Devas, from enforcing a billion dollar arbitration judgment against the Indian government.

George Landrith, President of Frontiers of Freedom, made the following statement:

“The actions of the autocratic Indian regime led by Prime Minister Modi are an assault on the rule of law and the rights and freedoms granted to every American. We urge the U.S. government to look past India’s façade and punish, with sanctions, those who seek to violate the rights of Mr. Viswanathan. By doing so, the U.S. will send a strong signal to India and the rest of the world that the United States will not hesitate to stand up for the rule of law, and the rights and freedoms granted to every American.”

Matthew D. McGill, lead counsel to Devas shareholders and partner at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, made the following statement upon submission
About Ramachandran Viswanathan

Ramachandran Viswanathan is currently CEO of Omnispace, a company focused on delivering the world’s first satellite and 5G-based ‘one global network.’ He is also the co-founder of Devas Multimedia.
About Frontiers of Freedom

Frontiers of Freedom is an educational NGO whose mission is to promote the principles of individual freedom, peace through strength, limited government, free enterprise, free markets, and traditional American values as found in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Conversely, India needs a law against Indians actively indulging in anti-India acts abroad, targeting Indian government and India's image globally. I still recall some Christian converts going to UK Parliament to give a presentation about how India should be sanctioned by the West for "persecution of minorities." Many Indian professors working in Western universities write articles against India -- they are active collaborators with India's enemies.

Passport cancellation, recall to India and some jail time. All these Gangadeens and House negros working in West who write diatribes against India just to please their white puppeteers to further their own careers, need punishment from the Indian state. There is no need to be a soft state in these matters.

Make an example of this Ramachandran Viswanathan dude and shove his balance sheet down his throat. No sympathy for Indians who become enemies of India for greed. This mercenary has crossed the line by putting that ad, targeting the FM by name, warning global investors to not invest in India, and asking US govt to put sanctions on India because his loot money is being withheld. This is as anti-national as one can be. In China, the dude's entire family would have disappeared.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2022/10/ramchan ... -era-deal/
Story behind full-page ad asking USA to ban Nirmala Sitharaman, former SC Judges, ED officials, others: Magnitsky Act, UPA era deal and a fugitive
In August this year, a 'salty' Viswanathan declared Nirmala Sitharaman and 10 others as Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Magnitsky 11.'
Ramachandran Viswanathan, a US citizen of Indian origin, has been at loggerheads with the Indian government so much so that he wants Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and 10 others banned by the Biden administration.

Dubbed a ‘fugitive economic offender‘ by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), Viswanathan is pleading with the US government to impose visa and economic sanctions against 11 Indians for supposed ‘corruption’ and ‘human rights violation’ – with no proof, of course.

Besides Nirmala Sitharaman, the list includes Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, Additional Solicitor General N Venkataraman, and Supreme Court Judges Hemant Gupta and V Ramasubramanian. The Director, Assistant Director and Deputy Director of the ED are also named by Viswanathan.

The ‘economic offender’ has pinned his hopes on the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act of 2016, which empowers the US government to sanction foreign govt officials, freeze their assets and stop them from entering the country for ‘human rights violations.’
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://theemissary.co/the-indian-overt ... ecularism/
The Indian Overton: Saffron Secularism

S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Yadavs won’t change it seems until a Yadav is PM :((
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

vijayk wrote:Biden is slowly pushing Germany to need India

Kujli with German ambassador
This Khujli Blue is an eye sore, can’t wait to use Ariel white on that :|
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hunger index

खिलाने वाले को ही भूखा बताया जा रहा है

via@birenmoharana

IMF chief begs India to Re-consider wheat export ban

Why should we?

Let's stop all the wheat exports based on the happiness index & Hunger Index report

Let them get from Srilanka, Bangladesh & Pakistan who are far ahead of us in both.

The Anti-India lobby continues to defame the country.

@rishibagree