2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

Yogi Adityanath in Kangra : UP main 403 seats hai or Congress ke paas sirf 2 seats Hai.

Kisi ke raam naam Satya hai ki antim yatra mein bhi 4 log chahiye hote hain.
via@NewsArenaIndia
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I feel Twitter change of hands from radical jihadi/left fanatic Goerge Soros criminal mafia to Elon is going to have a huge impact on left/terrorist eco system. May be good for 2024 election in India too.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

truly, a legend in his own mind.

no problem he could not solve and no problem he would not create...

as always, his reach was ever so far beyond his grasp

Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

chetak wrote: Often, such calculatedly complex judgements with malice aforethought and padded with obtuse and bombastic word play is a cover to create deliberate opportunities for "creative reinterpretation" and legal loopholes for clever bottom feeding lawyers to squeeze through.

That is why "judgements" in simple high school english are sufficient to convey with unmistakable clarity what these hizzonners have to say without entering into the realm of verbal calisthenics.
The same applies to bureaucrats and to some extent politicians as well, in order to facilitate all sorts of corruption and 'inspection mafia'.

Simplification of all laws, regulations, orders etc must be done and it is a fundamental requirement of a functional democracy.
Last edited by Bart S on 04 Nov 2022 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vijayk wrote:I feel Twitter change of hands from radical jihadi/left fanatic Goerge Soros criminal mafia to Elon is going to have a huge impact on left/terrorist eco system. May be good for 2024 election in India too.

News reports say the entire marketing and business team in India has lost their jobs.

I heard that MBS was asking his relatives to make a bid to take over Twitter.
Soon after Musk started his offer.
The biggest financial beneficiary is the KSA royal family which got high prices for their holdings.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Why demand and supply rule doesn't applies to social media apps? Given the IT levels in India , why it is impossible to bring out some competition? Why it is difficult to bring some new sort of youtube? For start without adds perhaps.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

KSA rolled over their investment in Twitter. News reporrs some days back said some politicians were wanting an investigation.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Twitter was an instrument to destabilize the Govt. They did not have any business in India.

Today I learnt that FB/meta was paying millions to entities like altnews, wire, newslaundry etc
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2MFchQe7g

K Annamalai, Tejasvi Surya, Dinesh Gundu Rao & Kanimozhi At India Today Conclave

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

rsingh wrote:Why demand and supply rule doesn't applies to social media apps? Given the IT levels in India , why it is impossible to bring out some competition? Why it is difficult to bring some new sort of youtube? For start without adds perhaps.
To the first question, IMO, the easy money regime since 2008 corrupted all. If you remember, WhatsApp started as a subscription service with a nominal fee that still would still reward the company handsomely. That was then done away with because it was much more lucrative to access the stock market by holding out as a free service.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

"He turned Delhi into a gas chamber. People are dying of pollution but he is on political tourism," says Bagga

krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Claiming himself to be a historian and a scholar, Ramachandra Douchebag, scribbles:

The Cult of Modi, “How India’s prime minister dismantled the world’s largest democratic experiment”

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/11/04/mo ... democracy/
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ The statement is actually true for Nehru, the flatulent imbecile hero-worshipped by this cretin

Fixed it: “How India’s First prime minister dismantled the world’s largest democratic experiment”
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

NDTV should have been cleaned up post takeover by Adani the way Twitter has by Musk.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the motheaten empire strikes back......

@republic · 2h

#BREAKING | Pakistan govt bars all speeches of its former PM Imran Khan from being broadcast, 2 days after he was targeted in an assassination bid
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

chetak wrote:WA
NDTV should have been cleaned up post takeover by Adani the way Twitter has by Musk.
In many areas of governance, Modi brought a scalpel to work, where a sledgehammer was called for.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PKGWHlS4-8

"India’s intellectual class is anti-India" Salvatore Babones | Indiatoday Conclave

Increase volume from 1:30

turdesai has just been kicked hard in his tiny nuts, and by a gora, no less

kara li beizzati isne fir
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Was Adani's takeover of NDTV complete? I thought Adanis were in the process of acquiring ~30% more shares of NDTV. If Adani completed the transaction, there would have been caterwauling :(( of Himalayan proportions. No?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

la.khan wrote:
Was Adani's takeover of NDTV complete? I thought Adanis were in the process of acquiring ~30% more shares of NDTV. If Adani completed the transaction, there would have been caterwauling :(( of Himalayan proportions. No?
even Modi did not do this essential clean up when he took office in 2014.

Now the bandicoots are too deeply entrenched....

when a new sheriff comes to town, he first uses his new broom to spring clean.

Some commie, woke and naxal cockroaches will always remain, even after the first flood, and that's when the Glock is customarily and traditionally unholstered.

Again, Modi was too kind hearted.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Just a quick observation and question, then may delete this post. It does relate to interstate relations, obliquely. I was chatting up a Malayalee nurse who had a great personality and those sharp, regular features I prize. She asked me, naturally, where I was from. To which I responded Panjab, whereupon I sensed a distinct coolth in the atmosphere. Too bad, she was marriage material.

I think perhaps in some states they assume Panjabi means Sikh.

Do people from states distant from the North West know the demographics of Panjab?
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

sanjaykumar wrote:Just a quick observation and question, then may delete this post. It does relate to interstate relations, obliquely. I was chatting up a Malayalee nurse who had a great personality and those sharp, regular features I prize. She asked me, naturally, where I was from. To which I responded Panjab, whereupon I sensed a distinct coolth in the atmosphere. Too bad, she was marriage material.

I think perhaps in some states they assume Panjabi means Sikh.

Do people from states distant from the North West know the demographics of Panjab?
i dont think people that far away will know abt punjab.

i grew up in Hyd and when people saw my last name they asked me why i dont wear a turban. i would politely tell them that i was a Rajput and not a Sikh untill the movie border came out and i saw sunny deol blow up tanks with grenades, i stopped correcting folks after that and went with the flow.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That confirms my impression. Perhaps I should use Hindu Panjabi from now on. Although it sounds odd to give your religious affiliation in an introduction. Thanks.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I used to assume Punjab means Sikh until I met Punjabi Hindu settled in Delhi in my class. That was a while ago.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vijayk wrote:I used to assume Punjab means Sikh until I met Punjabi Hindu settled in Delhi in my class. That was a while ago.
Even though Sikhs make up only 30% of Punjab's population.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

sanjaykumar, I doubt it is religious. Kerala dames are used to weird-ass religious types, if they grew up here. No, that is not the issue and plus people know enough about history and pop culture to know a Kapoor-actor is different from the guy whose nails got jared by IA inside golden temple. People do follow all sorts of news from Punjab and Malayalam social media has some discernible chatter around certain threads. Female infanticide, cancer trains, drug addiction, shared cirrhosis heritage, paki-pasand dialogues of bollywood types, killing of a women PM by people she trusted, khali-dorks being total dicks at Brampton etc list is long and historic.

Take a pick in her case. I would pick “disrespectful to women” as the basis of her stereotyping you. Certainly not wife material, if you ask me.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

It’s good to know people are well informed about these matters. I’m a bit surprised they follow these issues in such detail.

It may be a stereotyping of all panjabis. That only demonstrates Indian/Hindu communities need to understand each other better.

Not all panjabi are that culture. Hell even Khatri Sikhs or radhaswamis or tarkhan types are not. City bred jats also are very different.

That’s really quite mortifying.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Of course they are not, but they don't make it into news headlines. News and movies shape our perceptions of the other in this immensely diverse country. News is somewhat constrained to do selective sampling. Movies are bound to stereotype and caricature to entertain. SM is guilty of both. But this is true the world over.
The best way to combat this is to travel as much as you can, especially when young.
We need an Indian equivalent of Erasmus student exchange program, that might help.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

sanjaykumar wrote:It’s good to know people are well informed about these matters. I’m a bit surprised they follow these issues in such detail.

It may be a stereotyping of all panjabis. That only demonstrates Indian/Hindu communities need to understand each other better.

Not allI panjabi are that culture. Hell even Khatri Sikhs or radhaswamis or tarkhan types are not. City bred jats also are very different.

That’s really quite mortifying.
My friend back in college was a Hindu Punjabi born and brought up in Hyderabad. When i asked him when will we see a Hindu CM for Punjab he asked me "why do we need a Hindu CM when Sikhs and Hindus are brothers and then brought up how Sikhs "saved" Hindus without whom Hindus would have perished in North India. Being fairly informed about Punjab and its dynamics, Hindu-Sikh relations i knew it was a exaggeration but kept quite. But i did tell him about how Marathas saved Golden temple which he had no clue about. The whole thing turned out to be me poking him with questions and he trying to support and justify Sikh actions. I thought that's because he saw my questions as attacking his Punjabi identity while i was just questioning certain Sikh actions. Even he conflated both Sikh and Punjabi identity as one.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Yes I’ve come across such Hindu panjabis. More loyal than the king and more Catholic than the pope. They have taken a deep draught of the Sikh kool aid.

It is likely their kinship ties filter their perception. You wouldn’t want jijaji exercising those farmer muscles on painji.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ It is a common Hindu disease. Hindu Pandits of Kashmir similarly justify excesses of Muslims over them.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If you think that you have already seen it all, you really haven't

It's also zamzam dipped....

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Does that say Hoorex? Hooray it keeps shaitaan away.

What a way to refer to babies.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Rony wrote:
My friend back in college was a Hindu Punjabi born and brought up in Hyderabad. When i asked him when will we see a Hindu CM for Punjab he asked me "why do we need a Hindu CM when Sikhs and Hindus are brothers and then brought up how Sikhs "saved" Hindus without whom Hindus would have perished in North India. Being fairly informed about Punjab and its dynamics, Hindu-Sikh relations i knew it was a exaggeration but kept quite.

Ronyji what would be a good starting point to read up on the Hindu Sikh dynamics in Punjab?
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

sanjayc wrote:^^ It is a common Hindu disease. Hindu Pandits of Kashmir similarly justify excesses of Muslims over them.
Likewise in kerala too. You might have seen many senior posters post about “average RoL/RoP being ok” etc during Sabarimala fracas here. Average Rol and RoP just need our business. So they will be nice to us in our face but go back to BSing behind our backs is my experience since childhood.

Only recently have I seen a rethink in some cases against their organized religions. But not yet politically or socially significant

sanjaykumar, the khali antics and abortion of females has done a lot of damage. It is not communal or sikh etc. Otherwise till the mid 80s, most dames uses to like the pubjabi look of Bollywood etc among male (clean shaven vs Pancho Villa mustache we like).
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

It’s not about physical attraction. Anybody observing the conversation would have noticed the frisson. You could probably see the sparks flying.

I admit panjabi culture needs reformation. We so called high caste Hindus often blame the rural village culture for what can only be described as barbarism. But truth be told panjab has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

I suspect one of my relatives did away with his wife in panjab.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

sanjaykumar wrote:Does that say Hoorex? Hooray it keeps shaitaan away.

What a way to refer to babies.
I think it is a troll - "tested by a team of Fuqhaa" ?!!! :rotfl:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.opindia.com/2022/11/retired ... ith-a-car/
Retired IB officer RN Kulkarni, who wrote a book exposing Jihad, murdered by unknown persons by hitting him with a car
CCTV footage shows a speeding car without a number plate deliberately hit RN Kulkarni when he was on an evening walk in Mysuru

check video here

https://twitter.com/KiranParashar21/sta ... 7341901824