Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by chetak »

The Indian Army has conducted a massive strike on #pakistan based terr0rists trying to enter cashmere at the LOC.

The IA has downed several Jlhadis & recovered a large amount of arms and ammo.

this seems to be a buildup to the paki efforts to disrupt the G-20 meeting

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://swarajyamag.com/world/us-pakist ... or-attacks
US: Pakistani Doctor Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Attempting To Support ISIS, Conduct 'Lone Wolf' Terror Attacks
Swarajya Staff, August 26, 2023

A Pakistani doctor, who worked in the US on an H1-B visa, has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for attempting to provide material support to terror organisation ISIS and conduct "lone wolf" terrorist attacks in the United States.
Muhammad Masood, 31, was sentenced on Friday (25 August) to 18 years in prison, followed by five years of supervised release.
According to court documents, Muhammad Masood, 31, a licensed medical doctor in Pakistan, was formerly employed as a research coordinator at a medical clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, under an H-1B visa, the US Justice Department said.
"Between January 2020 and March 2020, Masood used an encrypted messaging application to facilitate his travel overseas to join a terrorist organization. Masood made multiple statements about his desire to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS), and he pledged his allegiance to the designated terrorist organization and its leader," the Justice Department said.
Masood also expressed his desire to conduct “lone wolf” terrorist attacks in the United States, it added.
Gautam
May I add that he will not do "easy" time, and might request PC from the first day.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Waging war against the people and he only gets 18 years?
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

He was caught before he could actively participate in Jihardi activities. He did not kill or hurt anyone.
From my personal experience, I have seen some Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigrants that after settling down in the US and Europe want to convert the local population to their own way of thinking. They hate the local way of life and look forward to the day that they will prevail in establishing the old ways in the new country. They often send their own sons and daughters back, so that they are not "corrupted" by the life style. If you hate the local culture and religion so much why immigrate here? This Pakistani doctor is just an extreme example of the behavior.
Gautam
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

A lot of Pakistanis who have immigrated to UK, take their UK born daughters back to Pakistan for a "visit" and then forcibly marry them off to abduls in Pakistan. So that these girls dont get "corrupted" with western ideas.

So much so that UK has a "forced marriages unit" https://www.gov.uk/guidance/forced-marriage operating out of its consulates in pakiland.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

^^^^ additionally the above acts skews the ratio of unmarried men:women in that community, causing the men to express their sexual frustrations by other means such as grooming gangs and baiting local women. To be clear, many married men participate in these activities too but it is an additional factor.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

yensoy wrote: 28 Aug 2023 09:11 ^^^^ additionally the above acts skews the ratio of unmarried men:women in that community, causing the men to express their sexual frustrations by other means such as grooming gangs and baiting local women. To be clear, many married men participate in these activities too but it is an additional factor.
For some insights, please check Hoodbouy article (posted in the 'A Mirror on Pakistan: In their own words by Pakistanis' thread) -
“This is reflected in how the Pakistani community lives in places like Bradford and Birmingham and East London, and even in Manhattan or the Bronx. You do see much greater introversion. You see the emphasis being on religion. Less open-mindedness, less curiosity about the world around them. Less absorption into mainstream culture.”

“It's with Muslims practically everywhere. From Morocco and Algeria to Singapore and Australia, the Muslims stand out, they are instantly identifiable. You see the hijab and the burqa, but more so the hijab. I think it's an assertion of identity."

But why do Muslims worldwide feel such a strong need to assert their Muslim-ness when they move elsewhere? Why don't we see this in Hindus, Jews or Christians?

“It's probably failure because Muslims really have very little to show in terms of achievements in science, technology and ideas. Even in terms of films, except for Iran. And in Iran, the films are all outside of the mainstream of Iranian culture, so there's this collective sense of failure that then transforms into cultural conservatism.”

“So Islam ran out of steam basically after the 13th century, and since then, it's been coasting along,” Hoodbhoy sums up.

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Anujan wrote: 28 Aug 2023 07:02 A lot of Pakistanis who have immigrated to UK, take their UK born daughters back to Pakistan for a "visit" and then forcibly marry them off to abduls in Pakistan. So that these girls dont get "corrupted" with western ideas.
So much so that UK has a "forced marriages unit" https://www.gov.uk/guidance/forced-marriage operating out of its consulates in pakiland.
Anujanji, they are often married to their first cousins in Pakistan. Their children born in Europe and the US often have genetic defects that have to be treated at public expense. About grooming and baiting local women, there is something about the gora skin that they desire. I know about Bangladeshis who wanted to travel to Yugoslavia of those days, to find "Goris" that were Muslim and also European. It was the thought of getting killed in that war that stopped them, otherwise it was fine to find desperate women who wanted to get out of that war torn country and use them.
Gautam
Added later:
I just read the article with Hoodbhoy's comments. When I was living in Berlin, there was a small hill, that was created artificially by collecting all the WWII rubble, it is called Teufelsberg. And there was a nudists area, where in summer there are nude girl sun bathing. Now, I remember the local BZ newspaper publishing a picture of a fully suited Pakistani asylum seeker (according to the newspaper), walking among completely nude Germen girls.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Talking of Goodboy, he has this veneer of an 'enlightened' paki, but betrays his pakistaniat when it comes to India and hindus. Recently saw a youtube video of him talking about CY3. He might be great at Physics or EE or whatever his teaching speciality, but he surely could go brush up on some general knowledge.
(here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5poS3nWZI. Nothing substantial to watch, unless you truly get your jollies by watching dumb pakis thinking they can do anything that India does)

Here are my observations about him in this episode:

1. He is quite dismissive of ISRO landing on the moon when USA, USSR landed there in the 60s and 70s. Rocket technology is already there. There is no scientific achievement by ISRO, it is just 'engineering' achievement. It is not a big deal!

2. Admits that Pakistan got its missiles from China and NoKo and christened them as Shaheen, Babur, Ghori etc. (Nothing new for BRF).

3. Trope about the Hindus embracing 'modern education', thanks to the British, Ram Mohan Roy etc.

4. India had no concept of scientists before the Muslims and the British. It is a shame that this guy cannot even do a basic study to know that the decimal number system, zero, infinite series, trigonometry, algebra and much more was there in India before Islamic invaders or familiarize himself with Aryabhatta, Bhaskara, Madhava etc. The familiar bullshit about Al Khawarizmi, algebra and algorithms and golden age of islamic science.

5. Hindu women were wearing burkha and were very backward with no education. This guy needs to visit any temple to see the walls plastered with apsara and women who are beautiful and topless. The ghungat was adopted in the north due to the Islamic depravations. But now the hindu women all got an education and were working in the ISRO control center.

6. Very derisive of Rishis, Maharishis etc. but grudgingly admits they are better than the Islamic mullahs.

7. Not even 5% of full time professors at their best universities will be able to successfully solve JEE entrance exam problems!

For all the desis fawning on these type of 'intellectual' guys, you can see their true colors with their inner pakistaniyat coming out. Adding him to Hassan Nissar who also amply displayed his inner pakistaniyat recently.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don’t think hoodbhoy’s done an honest days research since going back to Pakistan. Not that there is much scope to do the same.

He is usually more charitable than this.

CY3 will serve to underline how far behind Muslims are in the Indian subcontinent. It, like nothing else, exposes the civilisational gulf between the two. And it has little to do with poor governance in Pakistan. Or even the Pakistani state itself. I cannot think of one Islamic contribution from Islamic India in eight centuries to the sciences and mathematics.

Thus, for those whose very identity is their religion, CY3 is subversive and a profound threat. For Hindus it is only a beginning. The missions and discoveries are yet to start in earnest.

I do now accept the two nation theory. It is contrary to evidence that the two are the same people.

An observation- white people esp. Americans Canadians and British and also Africans, south East Asians interact with me without qualms or agendas. Even Bangladeshis are similar.

Pakistanis come with an agenda. Religious identity.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Pakistani immigrants are being blamed for setting fires in Greece,
https://greekcitytimes.com/2023/08/24/f ... -migrants/
Fires in Greece: 13 Pakistani and Syrian migrants charged with attempted arson in Evros
ATHENS BUREAU, 27/8/2023

The businessman of Albanian origin from Alexandroupoli gave his version of the incident with the 13 immigrants, identified as nationals of Pakistan and Syria, he kept illegally in a trailer.
"I am not a fascist or a racist," he told GRTimes, identifying himself as a person who does not have racist tendencies.
"The place I was at is 200 meters from my business. Several improvised incendiary structures were found in the area. In the previous days, the suburbs and settlements of Alexandroupolis had been evacuated, as well as the University General Hospital. Naturally, all the residents had lost sleep and were on the alert for the fire to find us during the night.
"At the specific point between Alexandroupoli and S. Chile, behind a supermarket chain, I spotted a group of 13 people who were around an object and were trying to set it on fire while holding a balloon that smelled of gasoline, and they also brought a knife with them.
"I immediately called two of my fellow citizens who were at the scene, and we asked them to throw the knives and the objects they were holding in their hands. We prevented them from creating an active fire source within the urban fabric.
"Then it would have to be ensured that they wouldn't escape and attack us until the police arrived. I immediately called 100, and in ten minutes, a police patrol car came and picked them up.
"The video was taken while we were waiting for the police to arrive, as I wanted to inform my fellow citizens of the incident; specifically, after so many days of fighting the fire, I spotted arsonists in the city while they were preparing to set fire.
"I didn't care if they were immigrants if they came from Albania, Syria, Greece or Australia. I am neither a fascist nor a racist, and I am sure that my fellow citizens of Alexandroupoli with whom I have been doing business all these years know that," he concluded.
Gautam
13 Pakistani and Syrian men were accused by locals of being caught red-handed trying to light a fire outside the city of Alexandroupoli, in the Evros region bordering Turkey. BBC reports that the fires are burning out of control and have claimed the lives of 20 so far.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://greekcitytimes.com/2023/06/21/k ... hi-polish/
Kos: Woman testifies about her near rape by the Pakistani friend of Bangladeshi who killed Polish woman
ATHENS BUREAU, JUNE 21, 2023

Kos: Woman testifies about her near rape by the Pakistani friend of Bangladeshi who killed Polish woman
A chilling testimony implicates a Pakistani friend of the 32-year-old Bangladeshi man accused of the murder of 27-year-old Polish woman Anastasia in Kos.
A 30-year-old woman claims she almost fell victim to rape 20 metres from where Anastasia Rubinska's body was found on the Greek island of Kos by a man belonging to the very close circle of the 32-year-old at the beginning of June.
The nightmarish testimony of the 30-year-old was published by Mega, which gives a new dimension to the murder case in Kos as it is possible that she was the previous victim before Anastasia but escaped the worst.
After the disappearance of the 27-year-old, the nightmare came to life for the 30-year-old Maria, as a few days earlier, just 20 metres away from the place where the body of the unfortunate Anastasia was found, a member of the group of the main suspect accused of abducting the Anastasia, tried to rape her.
“It's the exact same spot, exactly, I say it and I shudder. I mean, I know what happened to the girl. I can feel what happened to the girl and I'm mad because I didn't see the one who did it to me in my house," Maria said.
When a journalist asked her what her first thoughts were when she learned the fate of Anastasia. Maria replied as follows: “I was thinking exactly the same thing, I know what happened to the girl. The exact same thing happened."
"They found her on the street, approached her. The girl had been drinking wine in the tavern, as they say. Maybe she was a little drunk and she might have been 'I'll take you home'.
"If I had been fifty meters away, where there was no one, and the tree where the girl was found was on top, fifty meters away, it would have happened to me too."
The nightmare chronicle
It was the evening of Friday, June 2, when Maria was waiting for her friend on a beach to finish class so they could go out for dinner. There, the man approached her.
"He told me his name was... and he lived in Zipari, he gave me his phone number and told me that he worked on the sunbeds and that he gave massages on the beach. He told me if I wanted a massage. I told him no and that's where it all started," she said.
The Pakistani initially approached her in a friendly manner and struck up a conversation with her. As the victim tells Mega, he put something in her beer and within a few minutes it paralysed her whole body. Then he tried to rape her.
“He clearly put something in me. Halfway through the beer, he already said to me, 'aren't you going to drink your beer?' I took a long gulp of the beer. After a few minutes everything went dark, everything went dark," Maria recounted.
Gautam
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

I have a simple solution - to the bill burning problem - put hadiths from the kitaab on the electricity bills

Then whoever burns the bills can be accused of blasphemy

Yawn - Govt fails to douse anger as citizens burn power bills
With the nationwide protests over massive power bills growing, the caretaker government has failed to come up with any relief measures as it tries to strike a balance between avoiding drawing the IMF’s ire and causing more citizens to blow a fuse.

In the cabinet meeting presided over by Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar on Tuesday, the interim set-up expressed helplessness on how to address the issue, even on spreading electricity bills in instalments unless the International Monetary Fund cleared it. :((

Interim Information Minister Murtaza Solangi, who didn’t immediately hold a presser after the cabinet’s meeting, later told a private TV channel that the government was engaging with the IMF regarding relief measures for electricity consumers and an announcement was expected soon.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/tw ... cfa7&ei=12

Hindu Businessmen Abducted by Bandits in Pakistan's Balochistan

extracts
Two videos of Hindus being kidnapped by bandits and held and tortured in Pakistan’s restive Balochistan region were received by their families on July 28. In one video, 25-year-old Sagar Kumar (s/o Inder Lal, r/o Kashmore, Sindh), is pleading with his kidnappers not to beat him and his family to get him released early as he is sick and unable to bear the frequent assault.

In a second video, 65-year-old Jagdish Kumar, also being held hostage somewhere in Balochistan, can be seen pleading with his abductors not to beat him.

Jagdish Kumar has been in captivity by bandits for the last 65 days, according to his family.

In both cases, the criminals are demanding PKR 10 crore for their release.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.opindia.com/2023/08/prosecu ... t-wilders/
Prosecutors in the Netherlands demand a 12-year term for Pakistani cricketer Khalid Latif who offered a bounty to murder Geert Wilders:
OpIndia Staff, 30 August, 2023

On Tuesday, Dutch prosecutors called for a 12-year prison sentence for a former cricketer from Pakistan who is accused of paying about €21,000 to have Geert Wilders, Netherlands’ politician and a vocal critic of Islamism, assassinated.
Prosecutors contended Khalid Latif offered the money to anyone who would assassinate Geert Wilders after the fiery Party for Freedom leader created a cartoon contest in 2018 that invited participants to submit caricatures of Prophet Muhammad.
Muslims were outraged and the politician has got several death threats over it. Latif stated in a video posted on social media that he would pay 3 million Pakistani rupees to anyone who would kill “the person who planned this game,” and that “If I had more, I would give it.” The competition was ultimately cancelled by Wilders.
Latif’s identity was withheld by the prosecution, but they claimed in a statement that a video published online in 2018 showed a well-known Pakistan cricketer promising to pay for the murder of Wilders. Due to repeated threats to his life provoked by his vehement criticism of Islam, the politician has lived under 24-hour protection for years.
Gautam
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2433371/go ... l-costs-pm
Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar on Thursday stated that the matter of skyrocketing electricity bills is being discussed with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), adding that the government would fulfil its obligations to the global lender “at all costs”.

Speaking to senior journalists and anchorpersons in Islamabad, he said the consumers will have to pay the electricity bills.
Badmash/Shehbaz got out and put a caretaker in so they need not face this backlash and at least have some chance of winning the election. Also in Al-Bakistan, the traders, agriculturalists, exporters, Khakhis etc pay no taxes (or electricity bill for that matter). Which means that the salaried class is who gets the danda. Even now prices in Al Bakistan is low, a liter of Petrol costs 300 in toilet currency, which if you compare with india needs to be 400 in toilet currency. So another 30% hike to go.

I thought CPEC and Thar Coal was supposed to solve all electricity problems? How is that going?
vnms
BRFite

Post by vnms »

chanakyaa wrote: 27 Aug 2023 19:42 Aunty Jane Marriott OBE (Order of British Empire, still love using expired titles) who has been appointed British High Commissioner to Bakistan on new revenue sources
OBE also means Overcome By Events.

Rather appropriate, if you ask me.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

^^^^^^^

the colonial dame has been welcomed appropriately, scene of gloom and doom staring her in the face, as the pakis lurch from one crisis to another, the finance ministry last evening announced that the price for petrol has been increased by paki rs 14.91, and price for the diesel by paki rs 18.44.

The constant devaluation of the paki rupee has compelled their central bank to raise the interest rates. The country's currency is trading at a record low of rs 305.6 per US dollar, compared to the previous close of rs 304.4 on Tuesday

Pakistan’s petrol and diesel prices cross the paki rs 300 mark for the first time in history

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pakista ... rk-4347226
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Works to around 82 INR.

Still cheaper than India

It has to be around 400 PKR to match average Indian price
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Manish_P wrote: 01 Sep 2023 15:47 Works to around 82 INR.

Still cheaper than India

It has to be around 400 PKR to match average Indian price

Nah I much prefer the combo of equivalent to 82 INR but PKR equivalent to 400 . i.e PKR should depreciate by say another 25% soon.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

This is really bad news - it means that they are adopting prudent economic measures. It is important for their self-respect to have the petrol prices below 100 PKR per liter.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Yes. Their economic crisis is abating.

Pakistanis are master abators. .
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Something good from our own news paper
https://indianexpress.com/article/opini ... m-5913507/
Nothing scares Pakistanis more than the possibility that India could succeed and Pakistan fail
Some years ago when relations with Pakistan were in a good season, the Indian cricket team went on tour to the Islamic Republic. When they played in Lahore, many Indian cricket fans crossed the border to lend the team support. The Indian economy in those days was bursting with animal spirits. So among these fans were Indian industrialists who descended in private jets. A Pakistani friend said later that it was when they saw those private jets arrive that they first realised how far ahead of Pakistan the Indian economy had gone. It was good to see, she added, that it was not just Arab billionaires who were having all the fun. But, I knew from the way she said this that actually most Pakistanis were not happy about this.

As someone who knows Pakistan well, I learned long ago that nothing frightens Pakistanis more than the possibility that India could succeed and Pakistan fail. It may seem from Imran Khan’s recent rantings about the ‘fascist, Hindu Supremacist Modi government’ that it is Kashmir that Pakistanis care about more than anything. This is not true. Kashmir is not the ‘core problem’ between India and Pakistan as military men and jihadists next door like to say. The core problem is that if India becomes a mighty economic superpower and Pakistan remains a bankrupt nuclear power, then the whole exercise of breaking India to make a nation for the ‘pure’ could become meaningless.

When Atal Bihari Vajpayee was prime minister, he unleashed the private sector and it was in that happy time that those private jets landed at Lahore airport, making Pakistanis nervous about what us infidels were up to. When they saw that it was prosperity that we were in search of, the planning for 26/11 began. It is no accident that it was Mumbai that was attacked and that Hafiz Saeed’s jihadists were sent to attack the Oberoi and the Taj. No accident that they had orders to target foreign tourists.

There is nothing that the military men next door would like more than to see the Indian economy collapse once more into that socialist sluggishness that kept us behind Pakistan right up to the end of the Licence Raj.....................
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote: 01 Sep 2023 19:19 Yes. Their economic crisis is abating.

Pakistanis are master abators. .

sirji,

this is a family forum onlee
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

rajsunder wrote: 01 Sep 2023 20:58 Something good from our own news paper
Spot on , that's why no treaties, laws etc will work. They just want to wipe us out period, unfortunately the BIF system is also involved and has put wool.over our eyes.

We may deal with the Baluchis etc, but the Sindhi and Punjabi population is definitely Ed as "Not Indian or Hindu"
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote: 01 Sep 2023 21:51
rajsunder wrote: 01 Sep 2023 20:58 Something good from our own news paper
Spot on , that's why no treaties, laws etc will work. They just want to wipe us out period, unfortunately the BIF system is also involved and has put wool.over our eyes.

We may deal with the Baluchis etc, but the Sindhi and Punjabi population is definitely Ed as "Not Indian or Hindu"

metha, as always, comes across as supercilious, self aggrandizing, and intellectually adrift and he rarely has anything of import to convey, save his constant hate and revulsion for all things indic

how and why this vile creature is consumed with such hate of his own brown skin, is a matter of serious inquiry for his therapist

commie mehta, however, serves one important function in the woke, vain, and rarefied circles that he slithers around in, he successfully blurs the difference between the extreme leftist public intellectual and (functionally speaking) the more honest and socially relevant public toilet as his contrived literary outpourings are very often competitively malodorous
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/mi ... 3d9f&ei=11

Doctors 'rape' Hindu woman admitted in hospital for kidney issues
extract
In yet another shocking case of atrocities against Hindus in Pakistan, a 23-year-old woman, who had been receiving treatment in the kidney ward of Indus Hospital in Tando Muhammad Khan City of Sindh, has been allegedly subjected to sexual assault by doctors.

The victim, identified as Seema, had been battling kidney-related illness for a couple of years and had initially been admitted to Indus Hospital. However, due to her deteriorating condition following the alleged incident of sexual assault, she was subsequently transferred to Hyderabad.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Some strong rumors circling around that Biden who is impressed by the newly announced SIFC program, may make a brief strategic stop at Islamabad on the way to attend G20 meeting in India and announce an investment of $26 billion in various sectors and praise Pakistan army for its fight against terrorism.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

partha wrote: 02 Sep 2023 14:04 Some strong rumors circling around that Biden who is impressed by the newly announced SIFC program, may make a brief strategic stop at Islamabad on the way to attend G20 meeting in India and announce an investment of $26 billion in various sectors and praise Pakistan army for its fight against terrorism.
Doesn't sound like a Quad-friendly move, given Pakistan's longtime status as China's client state.

Maybe Biden & Co are worried about Imran Khan being released from jail soon, and want to shore up their military flunkies.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

I hope the Biden stop in isloo is just a joke. If it is serious, it's better we move G20 meeting to zoom.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

partha wrote: 02 Sep 2023 14:04 Some strong rumors circling around that Biden who is impressed by the newly announced SIFC program, may make a brief strategic stop at Islamabad on the way to attend G20 meeting in India and announce an investment of $26 billion in various sectors and praise Pakistan army for its fight against terrorism.

Surrounding that rumor there are strong indications that Xi might send an economic delegation to learn from Pakistan as to what lessons China should apply to rescue its highly leveraged property sector. The Chinese are very impressed about how Pakistan has successfully managed high levels of indebtedness for such a long time, without serious social and political consequences. Wang Yi has privately remarked that China's property sector has much to learn from Pakistan's rich experience and deft handling of circular debt, bailouts, debt rollovers and indebtedness. Pakistan is expected to benefit from this closer relationship with China in strategic, economic terms, several joint projects with China regarding agriculture exports in the honey sector, ports in the ocean sector and tourism and strategic construction in the mountain sector are expected to be announced soon.

Rumors are that given the US and China support to Pakistan that there is much trepidation among top Indian leadership that the newly announced SIFC program and general Munir's leadership will put Pakistan on a very strong footing very soon.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Anujan wrote: 02 Sep 2023 22:53

Surrounding that rumor there are strong indications that Xi might send an economic delegation to learn from Pakistan as to what lessons China should apply to rescue its highly leveraged property sector. The Chinese are very impressed about how Pakistan has successfully managed high levels of indebtedness for such a long time, without serious social and political consequences. Wang Yi has privately remarked that China's property sector has much to learn from Pakistan's rich experience and deft handling of circular debt, bailouts, debt rollovers and indebtedness. Pakistan is expected to benefit from this closer relationship with China in strategic, economic terms, several joint projects with China regarding agriculture exports in the honey sector, ports in the ocean sector and tourism and strategic construction in the mountain sector are expected to be announced soon.

Rumors are that given the US and China support to Pakistan that there is much trepidation among top Indian leadership that the newly announced SIFC program and general Munir's leadership will put Pakistan on a very strong footing very soon.
... this when we are so far away from 1st April? :rotfl:
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Anujan wrote: 02 Sep 2023 22:53 Surrounding that rumor there are strong indications that Xi might send an economic delegation to learn from Pakistan as to what lessons China should apply to rescue its highly leveraged property sector. The Chinese are very impressed about how Pakistan has successfully managed high levels of indebtedness for such a long time, without serious social and political consequences. Wang Yi has privately remarked that China's property sector has much to learn from Pakistan's rich experience and deft handling of circular debt, bailouts, debt rollovers and indebtedness. Pakistan is expected to benefit from this closer relationship with China in strategic, economic terms, several joint projects with China regarding agriculture exports in the honey sector, ports in the ocean sector and tourism and strategic construction in the mountain sector are expected to be announced soon.

I'm in favour of vigilance, but I find some things hard to believe. Pakistan's tiny garbage economy can be kept afloat by Arab grants -- China's far larger economy cannot. Pakistanis can send their starving kids to madrassas, but what's China going to do -- reopen training camps for Mao's Red Guards?
China's huge economy cannot survive on the same kind of crappy juggling act. China needs actual industrial production to keep its people fed. Xi cannot make public vow that "Chinese Will Eat Grass!"

Pakistanis flee abroad in large numbers. Can the much larger number of Chinese all do this? It would flood the world.
If Xi has to turn to basketcase Pakistan for advice, or as a role model, then that would be a sign their end is coming.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ Kind sirs, i think that senior maulaners Anujan ji and Partha ji are making tongue-in-cheek (or is that finger-on-the-wringer) posts :P
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan is expected to benefit from this closer relationship with China in strategic, economic terms, several joint projects with China regarding agriculture exports in the honey sector, ports in the ocean sector and tourism and strategic construction in the mountain sector are expected to be announced soon.
:P
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

sanman wrote: 02 Sep 2023 08:27
Paki ordinance factories have made a killing (literally as well as figuratively) due to the Ukraine war.

Their exports (mainly artillery shells) have said to have jumped as much as 30x times, as per an internal audit report which was leaked.

Munir will probably retire to UK-stan with much much more moolah than Bajwa and leave the next crore kammandu to face the heat.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Sunni mullah screaming that surrounding 500km area will be turned into burial ground for rebellious Shias of Gilgit-Baltistan

https://twitter.com/TBalochCircle/statu ... 5552546302