Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by ramana »

chetak, it is not about poking the bear. It is about finishing the Extractive Political and Economic System.
CBN was doing even petty loot.
Whats 300+ crores to his kitty?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote: 10 Sep 2023 10:14 chetak, it is not about poking the bear. It is about finishing the Extractive Political and Economic System.
CBN was doing even petty loot.
Whats 300+ crores to his kitty?

people in glass houses, saar

nothing is too petty for them. when these regional satraps move around in cavalcades, it costs tens of thousands per day just in fuel costs and biryani expenses, payments to hangers on and darbaris, the cash for such shenanigans is often extracted from hapless local merchants, small time hotel owners, etc

CBN wiped out thousands of small farmers who were dependent on selling the milk of one or two cows to sustain their families when he set up his her!t@ge f00d$ dealing in dairy products by destroying the govt coops to ensure the success of his company

his hubris was his downfall. ABAV was helpless because of coalition mechanics but cbn's downfall started when he poked the bear. Effectively, he had lost his political kavach

the guy after him in AP is a black mamba and mambas are known to actively chase down their tormentors. He struck at 3 AM during the time period when Modi was in the thick of the G20 confabulations, with the full भरोसा that no one would come to save cbn.

jayalalitha did the same to the DMK leaders

Now cbn will be more than amenable during the seat share talks, especially when D.Purandeswari, a former Union minister, and daughter of famous actor-politician NTR will be sitting on the other side of the table, as part of the BJP team and strategy, and rest assured that हिसाब will be uppermost on her mind and generosity towards her brother in law will not be her strong suit. Hisab to lekar rahenge
Last edited by chetak on 10 Sep 2023 12:35, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

This thought has crossed my mind a few times. Indore would be a good choice. But seeing all the investment in Delhi like the new parliament building, kartavya path re-design and admin buildings, now Bharat Mandapam I think a change of capital is not happening.

Plus, matwaali Dilli existed well before Mughal Dilli or British New Delhi and was called Indraprastha.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

i am a long time lurker and find bharat rakhsak posts quite informative. But i am quite appalled by the line of messaging here.

Particularly reg CBNs arrest - they are quite narrow minded, petty and one-sided. I am not sure if any of them are from AP where they understand the regional political scenario. what is more intriguing is that dissent and disagreement which should be active part of democratic politics seem to be considered taboo. While supporting Modi and BJP are one thing, saying that he should not have gone against is totally without going in depth into the actual issues. if that is the case, then why BJP went into polls with TDP in 2014? Why were all the poll promises prior to 2014 polls made by Modi?

Also, the statement that CBN has undermined ABV tenure seems to be very biased. ABV never mentioned that nor BJP said that at that time. TDP had a very good relationship with BJP and with the old regime. It is only with Modi that things changed that too after 2018. People tend to forget the facts that TDP was supportive of BJP will 2018. The demands were all for the state. If Gujarat earlier and now UP can get all the bigger projects - why couldn't AP ask for what was promised by BJP and Modi as part of 2014 elections? For people, who tend to easily forget - CBN was the head of the committee that Modi constituted to list out measures to improve digital payment during the note ban. Even though, it wasn't clear how that would politically impact TDP - CBN went ahead as suggested. Rajya Sabha MPs were made from AP - Suresh Prabhu et. all. So people tend to forget that TDP maintained its end of the bargain. Only after the special status/special package became politically untenable - they went against. Even they multiple times, it was put up to Modi and BJP that not giving special status/special package would have negative impact politically.

Whoever has mentioned that CBN has gone against Modi - I wonder if they generally are subservient to their friends in real life and tend to their whims and fancies too!!

Also, some of them have mentioned that CBN harbors PM ambitions. He has always been Steadfast that he never harboured PM ambitions - even in late 90s and during the 2019 elections too.

Also, by no means I am trying to say that CBN should not be arrested. If CBN is in fact a culprit - he should be punished. But what is surprising is that one of the MP who is a prime accused in a murder case is free on bail and hasn’t been arrested. CBI has presented very strong evidence of his involvement including the location information from this mobile - but he is still not arrested. In fact, cases were lodged in AP against the CBI officer who is in charge of the case to deter him and the case was transferred to Telangana High Court. This won't happen without BJP blessing at the center.

I guess people commenting here are living in glass edifices - go ask people in AP and Telangana, People know what CBN has done for the state. Politically aligned people might not agree, but even KTR has mentioned at times that IT and Biotech development in state was due to CBNs initiatives. So be analytical, we all have our biases - but not where u r totally oblivious to the facts on the ground.

Also, the two items that BJP talks about are development and Hindutva. AP development has gone to dogs - for people who are based out of AP and who understand the ground realities agree with this. And reg Hindutva, AP unofficially has 25% Christians - thanks to the conversion being promoted by Jagan. So BJP game here is understood and people see that clearly - that these are political machinations. Or else, why would governor who has given an appointment to meet TDP leaders suddenly cancel it 15-20 mins prior to that. So people of AP are seeing how this govt has governed in the last 4 yr 3 months and how various things are being handled.

BJP has no hold in AP Politics and people will never vote for BJP as the party has gone against the promises it made. 2014 election promises will have a different place to all the other poll promises for some time as the state bifurcation was imposed on the left over state. I dont see any alignment with BJP after this, unless there is a much bigger political game in play here.

But again, bottom line - if dissent and disagreement are not part of coalition politics in a democracy, what are we in?
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

"CBN wiped out thousands of small farmers who were dependent on selling the milk of one or two cows to sustain their families when he set up his her!t@ge f00d$ dealing in dairy products by destroying the govt coops to ensure the success of his company"

This clearly shows how biased these statements are - Heritage or any diary still sources milk from farmers. And it is not govt cooperative, it is farmers owner diary cooperatives. this shows how blinded and illogical bhakts are. If small farmers are wiped out - who are they procuring milk from? Pls check Heritage's annual report - they are a listed entity and it mentions the number of farmers they source from.
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

https://www.heritagefoods.in/annual-rep ... index.html
https://www.dodladairy.com/uploads/inve ... 2-2023.pdf

some pointers for Andh bhakts - Dodla diary whose revenues are marginally higher than Heritage lists out 1.2 lakh farmers that they source from and that is 97% of their procurement. Numbers for heritage are 3 lakh farmers.

I don't care nor am a blind supporter of CBN - but the facts are what we need to base arguments on, not on hot air!!
Last edited by ramana on 12 Sep 2023 04:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by ramana.
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

“the guy after him in AP is a black mamba and mambas are known to actively chase down their tormentors. He struck at 3 AM during the time period when Modi was in the thick of the G20 confabulations, with the full भरोसा that no one would come to save cbn.”

Black mamba.. wow!! If only TDP followed that path in 2014 or earlier.

Others now will also strike and if TDP and Janasena (after today, believe this is done deal even in BJP doesn’t come along in the state) win, Jagan will see a very new TDP way of handling things. And we will see whether he will be a black mamba or a scarred cat!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Don't get personal

I stand for every word I have posted on this.

the last time one checked, one was allowed to disagree but do it without the needless spite.

tone down the anger before a predator from the forum finds you

reddy will return from london only on september 12.

he made sure that he was abroad when it happened....

reddy has much to answer for because of his on going sectarian malice towards the Tirupati Balaji temple, appointing non Hindus to the management board and the trampling of the rights of employees and using the temple money for non Hindu purposes. The abrahamics initially rampaged the seven hills but have now backed off. The growing power of the BJP has quietened him, not to mention the pending cases which are solidly locked in.

https://www.deccanherald.com/india/six- ... rt-2679489

September 1, 2023

CBI Court Grants Permission to AP CM Jagan and Vijayasai Reddy for Overseas Travel

Jagan Mohan Reddy had sought permission to go to the UK to attend his daughter`s graduation ceremony

They had to take permission of the court to go abroad because they are on bail in the alleged quid pro quo cases. The CBI court, after hearing the contentions of the CBI and the petitioners, permitted to go them abroad for a limited period of time.
did you know that kharge did not go for the Independence day ceremony because auntie's chair was placed two rows behind his chair. The guy must have craped himself when he was informed. Auntie was conveniently in hospital, youth leader frantically scooted off abroad on an "extended european tour"

and yet people will quote what kharge said about the traffic

and reddy's turn will come soon enough. People have awakened now, and they also have long memories. cbn too forgot this basic fact of life

karma too, is just like the mamba, she hunts you down, no escape even if you run

she strikes you when least expected, cbn will know, It was just like JJ ensured that the dravidiya family met their nemesis and their muhurtham time was also around 3 AM
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

Predator from the forum! So we should be afraid to voice opinion too.. that’s what it has come down to??

I wouldn’t care if that is the case .

I stand by my words too - that people here seems to be too blindfolded and are making posts based on some very selective statements
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

Just FYI - there are numerous other temples other than TTD that were destroyed. If I am not wrong, AP in the last few years after the new govt has come in - saw the highest number of temples being vandalised
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.deccanherald.com/india/godh ... av-2680700
If there was ever a call for large scale rioting and killings here’s one from a vacuous echo chamber
Someone should file a PIL in SC claiming that this an open invitation for riots and violence
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

kirang
I'm from AP and I can tell you chetak ji is rarely off the mark. CBN is no doodh ka dhula, nor is Jagan. CBN did have PM ambitions until NaMo got into the fray for LS elections. The real black mamba of AP & TS is the highly casteist society that elects corrupt leaders who sometimes do a bit for the state - CBN was one, and even TRS has done a better job on infra around Hyd than BJP has done for BLR - but mostly they do nothing - like Jagan.

If AP wasn't lucky to have hugely fertile agricultural lands and TS didn't benefit from decades of existing educational and industrial base around Hyd and CBN's IT hype for a decade or two, then both states would have been feudal hellholes that rivalled Bihar in terms of lack of development.

AP can be an agri export powerhouse, and a maritime trade giant with our neighbours and south east Asia. For the moment we can only thank Lord Venkatesha that these two states are not totally take-over by openly and virulently anti hindu, anti-Brahmin and Anti national forces like TN.
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

Cyrano..

My major point was on dissent and disagreement. I would welcome any coalition leader disagreeing with Modi - however, there needs to be a rational for that disagreement. Political disagreements will have various reasons and would obviously that might be at opposing interests - I am not trying to preach to the choir here.

About CBN harbouring PM ambitions - I am assuming u r referring to 2014 (as u mentioned NM jumping into fray). Again baseless statements- purely from the point that TDP wasn’t even winning 2014 till Pavan Kalyan announced his support. TDP was not in power for 10 years and it was a matter of survival first for them. Sorry, but that doesn’t have any basis/ logic/ rationale except for hearsay.

Also if BJP was so Hindutva focused, why wasn’t conversion stopped in AP in the last 4 years?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kirang wrote: 11 Sep 2023 01:34 Cyrano..

My major point was on dissent and disagreement. I would welcome any coalition leader disagreeing with Modi - however, there needs to be a rational for that disagreement. Political disagreements will have various reasons and would obviously that might be at opposing interests - I am not trying to preach to the choir here.

About CBN harbouring PM ambitions - I am assuming u r referring to 2014 (as u mentioned NM jumping into fray). Again baseless statements- purely from the point that TDP wasn’t even winning 2014 till Pavan Kalyan announced his support. TDP was not in power for 10 years and it was a matter of survival first for them. Sorry, but that doesn’t have any basis/ logic/ rationale except for hearsay.

Also if BJP was so Hindutva focused, why wasn’t conversion stopped in AP in the last 4 years?

when ysr died, these guys in AP had amriki satellites searching for the missing chopper in a matter of hours, they reached out to assets in the white house via the padre pathways and it was arranged through that route. The GoI wasn't in the picture or even in the know. Even today, the GoI will find it difficult to get amriki satellites diverted to search for a single missing chopper

The weather was cloudy and with rain and the chopper's ELT, the emergency locator beacon hadn't activated in the crash like it was supposed to. The emergency signal fires up and continuously transmits the distress signal for many hours when the ELT undergoes an acceleration force of 11Gs or more and the signals can be picked up by satellites within the horizon. IIRC, the emergencies frequencies are VHF 121.5 MHz and UHF 243.0 MHz

there was one cell tower in the area of the accident but it was in a zone of low reception made worse by the bad weather conditions

An SMS sent by ysr's staff in the office had reached the security guy's phone and he was on the chopper. He replied to the SMS but there was no tower within range of the route over which the chopper was flying at the time so the message was kept pending by the cell phone.

finally when the weather conditions changed marginally and the poor signal strength had improved enough for the pending SMS to go through, the message reached the office staff.

The authorities homed in on the cell tower which had connected and directed the search helos to look in that area and they found the crashed helo. The phone had survived the crash, and luckily it was still working

The point being made is that their conversion network was so tight and powerful that they could reach out to the assets in white house and move some amriki satellite(s) to search for the crashed helo but they don't have that kind of clout today because the center is really powerful and the amrikis will not take needless panga with Modi

these guys were making so much money that they were also funding conversions in several other states

it was ysr who lied to PVNR's family to convince them to agree to a cremation in hyderabad. Everyone knows what happened after that. karma

the cocky son also thought himself so powerful that he openly defied the mamamia famiglia and they couldn't do anything to him. He remained very cocky until the cases got filed and he was charge sheeted, which he never expected would ever happen to him

The BJP, at the moment, doesn't want to poke the conversion bear in India, possibly because of repercussions abroad, and for reasons best known to them. But they have defanged most of them through the FCRA laws which has hurt the padre/mullah network very badly

for several years now, reddy has made fairly frequent pilgrimages to dilli to kiss the ring, always carrying with him many very expensive murtis of Tirupati Balaji to gift to the powers that be in dilli

he votes with the govt on all crucial bills, so, in a way, it's a state of armed truce.

Moreover, the BJP sometimes needs his votes in the RS.

But, there will come a day when it may not need reddy, or even his votes, so he makes hay while the sun shines and racks up brownie points

As far as Hindutwa is concerned, the BJP is pragmatic, not suicidal because they are in it for the long haul and need to stay in power at the center without any coalition politics cramping their style

That's why they need the numbers in the LS such that a palace coup like it happened in MAH cannot happen to them at the center
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Chetakji. What's your opinion on alliance with the humble farmer?. Can NDA win all 28 in Karnataka.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Rupesh wrote: 11 Sep 2023 09:20 Chetakji. What's your opinion on alliance with the humble farmer?. Can NDA win all 28 in Karnataka.
toady there is a bandh in Bangalore by Cab/Auto drivers. after giving free bus to women the people stopped using Cab/Auto and this is put them in trouble. But to mitigate this Congress has declared to offers Rs 3 lakh subsidy to minority community on vehicle purchase
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^
Chetakji can correct me if I am wrong but 28 from KAR is impossible
The powerful landed gentry : Lingayats and Vokkaligas are to be in full support for that to happen
And I am not sure if BSY and HDK can bury their hatchets to bring it to fruition
The peacefuls will rally behind Congi and so will some of the OBC/SC/ST
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Last time BJP won 27 of the 28. Alliance with JDS should result in a clean sweep this time. People already regret voting in Congress. Other than minorities, I don't see any other community backing Congress. I am not sure about the ground situation in Mysore region.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Rupesh wrote: 11 Sep 2023 09:20 Chetakji. What's your opinion on alliance with the humble farmer?. Can NDA win all 28 in Karnataka.
i think the humble farmer will soon get a BR
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

That was a combination of NaMo Charisma, a divided opposition and a Lingayat lobby fully behind BSY. The Vokkaliga/OBC votes got divided fairly evenly which the peaceful could not trump. This time around there is a powerful Moneybags Vokkaliga leader DKS with a proven track record in managing constituencies. Sirji wait for the freebie announcements then public will vote again
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

And on another note:
What will EVM kissa in SC end up as
EC have firmly rejected 100% VVPATS as its a regressive step of going back to Paper ballot( and associated dhandeli)
Will SC or can SC force EC to stop EVM's altogether??
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rupesh ji,

One doubts if they will win all the 28 seats but a success with a big chunk of the total seats would be a good bet.

The fumble harmers are a decimated and defeated lot, desperately looking for vitamin M in large quantities, just to survive in the political arena and keep their heads above the water. Their own vote banks are in tatters

they are angling on using the NDA to fill their coffers under the guise of an "alliance", because they really have nothing much to bring to the table.

Already, they are talking of an "equal partnership". Pipe dreams onlee.

AS wasn't born yesterday and he alone is more than a match for all the dopey politicos combined (in the south) in terms of strategy and planning

It will be tough to fool the NDA and ally with them without concrete delivery objectives and defined success criteria.

The danger with the fumble harmer lot is that they are bigger paltu masters and back stabbers than even niteeshwa and the word "loyalty" in non-existent in their vocabulary

The NDA should not allow the fumble harmers to field any of their own family members as a deal breaker condition
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote: 11 Sep 2023 10:23 That was a combination of NaMo Charisma, a divided opposition and a Lingayat lobby fully behind BSY. The Vokkaliga/OBC votes got divided fairly evenly which the peaceful could not trump. This time around there is a powerful Moneybags Vokkaliga leader DKS with a proven track record in managing constituencies. Sirji wait for the freebie announcements then public will vote again

Rsatchi saar,

no one can guarantee freebies from the center to selected states on the requirements of caste based local groups.

that guy is extremely unhappy at being side lined for the top job in KAR so no one knows which way the cat will jump.

BTW, the BJP has rid itself of a lot of accumulated political garbage that had diluted its ideology and distracted it with the constant infighting

So, hopefully their clarity and commitment will return as the deadwood, flotsam and jetsam are cast away

Not in fray for general election, says former CM Bommai

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states ... 13634.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

K.Annamalai@annamalai_k

DMK Minister Thiru Ponmudi reaffirms that the I.N.D.I. alliance was formed on the plank of opposition to Sanatana Dharma.

Eradicating Hinduism seems to be a single-point agenda of the parties in the I.N.D.I. Alliance.

This is the true face of I.N.D.I. Alliance.

It is also unfortunate that DMK Minister Ponmudi spoke on the stage about creating equity in society & gender equality after having spread caste hatred on an elected women representative in the recent past.

WATCH VIDEO

(subtitled in hindi)

VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

This implies that if you support I.N.D.I.A. you hate Sanatan Dharma. Therefore if you are not a muslim or christian, then in the event of your demise,
How would you wish your body to be disposed off?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Well ... they are workign on 3 fronts

1. Abuse Hinduism using filthy elments
2. Italian scum will keep claiming he read all scriptures and RSS/BJP blah blah not Hinduism
3. Freebies and campaign of Adani/prices
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

I think DMK is BJP B-team this time around. TN cannot be penetrated by BJP this time around. they might get on the board - but thats about it. All these utterances by DMK will kill rest of INDI alliance.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A few points:
kirang you are dissenting and disagreeing. No one edited you. So stop whining and contribute.
Some have followed CBN since he was in Congress.
The timing is interesting that it comes soon after the Delhi Liquor scam accused turns approver.

Chetak you are right about Karnataka. The last elections have led to a lot of baggage shedding.
Add to the fact that Kharge father and son are decimating their own party with the support to eradicate SD.
Some observer said that DKS being the one who got sidelined is making Kharge do that.
The Game of Thrones is a kids' play when it comes to South Indian politics.
Eg what is Chidambaram doing supporting ESD in TN which hurts Congress prospects in the North?

v_Raman, DMk will get what it needs/deserves. They are rattled by the resonance of TN to Annamalai and are doing their best to rouse up support.
The Senthil Balaji case will lead to its own fallout. Don't forget PTR lost Finance Ministry when he revealed Stalin and his brother-in-law's scam of 30K crores in one year!
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Rsatchi wrote:And I am not sure if BSY and HDK can bury their hatchets to bring it to fruition
Atmavik wrote:i think the humble farmer will soon get a BR
Humble farmer has been cosying upto the BJP for quite some time now. Humble farmer would be okay to tag along with BJP if he can get some crumbs from the central government (1-2 Lok Sabha MPs etc.). The BJP too is showing 'respect' to humble farmer, as a veteran politician etc. BJP can and should use the theory of my enemy's enemy is my friend.
V_Raman wrote:I think DMK is BJP B-team this time around.
Don't know if DMK is working with BJP here, but their statements are only going to s-crew up the chances of Congress in Northern India. My understanding is it is the big states like UP, MP and MH which have a decisive role deciding who runs the show at Lok Sabha. Shri. Pappu Ghandi already scored an own goal by insulting Savarkar. DMK thugs by abusing Sanatana Dharma would cause damages else where. Ultimately I.N.D.I.A would once again be a group only focusing on infighting.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 12 Sep 2023 10:53
Rsatchi wrote:And I am not sure if BSY and HDK can bury their hatchets to bring it to fruition
Atmavik wrote:i think the humble farmer will soon get a BR
Humble farmer has been cosying upto the BJP for quite some time now. Humble farmer would be okay to tag along with BJP if he can get some crumbs from the central government (1-2 Lok Sabha MPs etc.). The BJP too is showing 'respect' to humble farmer, as a veteran politician etc. BJP can and should use the theory of my enemy's enemy is my friend.
V_Raman wrote:I think DMK is BJP B-team this time around.
Don't know if DMK is working with BJP here, but their statements are only going to s-crew up the chances of Congress in Northern India. My understanding is it is the big states like UP, MP and MH which have a decisive role deciding who runs the show at Lok Sabha. Shri. Pappu Ghandi already scored an own goal by insulting Savarkar. DMK thugs by abusing Sanatana Dharma would cause damages else where. Ultimately I.N.D.I.A would once again be a group only focusing on infighting.

jenab,

the dravidiyas are in a panic about Annamalai's padayatra

the abrahamics are also marching with Annamalai in quite a few places

this has set the BJP cat among the dravidiya pigeons

and this is also why, that die-nastie $w!ne said what he said

the dravidiyas have no knowledge, influence, or interest beyond their own borders because they are very painfully aware that the Indians spit on the dravidiya narrative in all other states in India

If a large nationalist party enters the dravidiya space, many more horrific scams and scandals will come out, much of it involving their padre/mullah brethren.

their loot of the temples will come to a grinding halt, sectarian consolidation will take place against them, their iron grip on the media will take a major hit once media like the republic channel come to town.

Their separatist tendencies, ambitions, and ideologies will be forcefully inserted into places where the sun don't shine without the comforting alleviation of reconstructive surgery or even anesthesia

the dravidiya panic is purely local and existentialist, and the padre/mullah brethren are stage managing it but for very different reasons, as it affects each of them in a different manner

they cannot do much because of their other great fear: "Article 356"

Article 356 allows the Centre to dismiss an elected state government and impose “President's Rule”.

The BJP will use this "Sanatana Dharma" issue to bury the congis in the north and that has upset the dotty alliance, and pappu has already given the Savarkar narrative in MAH a highly negative twist by constantly abusing Veer Savarkar.

All this has only highlighted the bitter fact that, for the dotty alliance, selfish interests over rule political acumen and strategic sagacity, by prioritizing tactical tokenism.....

For them, it has become a p!$$!ng contest, and their eagerness to mark their territory and safe guard "their" seats dominates all else

And, mumtaz bano, well aware that she is already skating on thin ice, has wisely distanced herself from what that die-nastie $w!ne said...

Charged up after the gargantuan success of the G20, the BJP is eagerly readying for battle
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Its hardly about a panic or them being scared by BJP. These DMK are habitually spewers and thus, its not a new thing, and lets not forget their past.

The only difference is now they are one combined opposition alliance, and thus national media are actually covering them. And then their leaders are foolishly chasing the cameras and hoping to be the stars of the alliance.

Yet, they are still primed to win most seats of their state. That says lots about the electorate whom are either timid or confused.

It can also be a tactic for an aggressive reaction by some loud BJP leaders. There is an entire machinery looking to catch on controversial comments by BJP leaders and make it a national & international movement. The reaction will be completely disproportionate.
tapan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by tapan »

I wonder what impact if any this event will have in case it happens "POK will merge with India on its own after some time: Union Minister VK Singh"

Source - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/video/p ... 2023-09-12

Protests are ongoing for several days - Porkis are spread thin with the thalibhan shredding their pants on their borders, balochis killing chinks, sindhis burning them in the south. Can they even prevent this from happening?
https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/pok- ... tan-635006
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

greatde wrote: 12 Sep 2023 13:38 Its hardly about a panic or them being scared by BJP. These DMK are habitually spewers and thus, its not a new thing, and lets not forget their past.

The only difference is now they are one combined opposition alliance, and thus national media are actually covering them. And then their leaders are foolishly chasing the cameras and hoping to be the stars of the alliance.

Yet, they are still primed to win most seats of their state. That says lots about the electorate whom are either timid or confused.

It can also be a tactic for an aggressive reaction by some loud BJP leaders. There is an entire machinery looking to catch on controversial comments by BJP leaders and make it a national & international movement. The reaction will be completely disproportionate.

sirji,

After JJ's demise, the electorate did not have much of a voting choice but now a new political comet is rising over the electoral horizon.

and without JJ, there is only the alphabet difference between the "dmk" and the "aidmk" otherwise both are part and parcel of the same abrahamic ecosystem, with the very same extractive mentality, and identical dravidiya narrative including the separatist agenda, and the two also share the funding resources of the BIF...

one is overt and an in your face manifestation, while the other is covert, and a behind the scenes variety.

An apt example of such an adaptable, flexible, and versatile fluidity of empathy common across the two dravidiya parties is a big dravidoid cog in the wheel named $enth!l b@l@j! who was earlier with one dravidiya party and has smartly moved to the conjoined twin, the other dravidiya party, and has again moved, this time to comfortable government accommodations, with full board and lodge, all paid for by the long suffering tax paying public. This dravidoid is about to be seen soon in a stellar starring role that has been cast for him by a big producer from dilli

If things go as planned, like samson, this big dravidoid cog in the wheel, can bring several structures down, across multiple states.

no one is fooled in TN by these two parties, because the aam aadmi there can not only see the wolf, but also the wolf in sheep's clothing lurking close by.

Annamalai has the exact same effect on the leaders of both these parties who fear both him and the BJP greatly, and both see their carefully cultivated dominance of their vote banks in the grave danger of being eclipsed. If the dravidiya fortress is breached, there is no telling how the destruction will proceed or where it will finally end

The dravidiya way is bribery, and threats. If both options do not work then they usually eliminate their adversaries. If Annamalai is touched, the center will uproot the state govt under art 356, and jail the whole jing bang dravidiya lot and the elections thereafter will be held under the very watchful eye of the center. The dravidiyas simply cannot afford such a disastrous outcome, especially one where they will have no influence over the result

no one outside TN even gives a rats for the dravidiyas, except the padre/mullah influencers and the BIF

the dravidiyas are being tolerated in the dotty alliance because of their resources and their ability to garner seats both the state and parliamentary elections

the dravidiyas are not going to share these with anyone because the dmk are completely unknown outside the borders of the TN state. It's only the scandals and scams that some would remember, if at all.....

the dravidiyas, however, will continue to fund the commies and the naxals and because of that, the padre/mullah combine has expectations of this generosity continuing due to the leftist agenda which supports and favors their nefarious and antinational activities like conversion and subversion in the tribal and advasi strongholds

the dravidiyas do not need the dotty alliance, but the opposite is painfully true
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/k ... ce=twshare

Karnataka offers Rs 3 lakh subsidy to minority community on vehicle purchase
The Karnataka government has announced Rs 3 lakh subsidy to minority community members on vehicle purchases.

Why can't BJP or citizens file a petition to stop such blatant misuse?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/zee24taasnews/statu ... 1410575506

ZEE २४ तास @zee24taasnews
मराठ्यांना सरसकट कुणबी प्रमाणपत्र देऊ नये, ओबीसी समाज आक्रमक | Maratha reservation | OBC reservation
https://youtu.be/xXmWjmLAhF0
#marathareservation #obcreservation #MarathaKunbi
@khareviews

Translated from Marathi by

Kunbi certificate should not be given to Marathas, OBC community is aggressive Maratha reservation | OBC reservation

Looks like Pawar ba$tard and PAPPU started this before election ... How will this affect 2024? Can anyone from MH comment?
kirang
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kirang »

Ramana,

As I mentioned in my first post couple of days back - I have been a long time lurker On the forum. Had respect for you for some of your earlier posts in terms of the details.

I have only highlighted that the common view seems to be that dissent against Modi isn’t right(whatever being the political reasons behind that) and some other statements like the dairy farmers etc which as I shared in the links above have no basis.

I am curious as to which post I was whining in. More than happy if u could show those and i agree to delete them as well. If you can’t, then pls apologise!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

kirang wrote: 12 Sep 2023 23:23 Ramana,

As I mentioned in my first post couple of days back - I have been a long time lurker On the forum. Had respect for you for some of your earlier posts in terms of the details.

I have only highlighted that the common view seems to be that dissent against Modi isn’t right(whatever being the political reasons behind that) and some other statements like the dairy farmers etc which as I shared in the links above have no basis.

I am curious as to which post I was whining in. More than happy if u could show those and i agree to delete them as well. If you can’t, then pls apologise!
Dissent against policies of Modi are fine here. No one will have any objection.

As a long time supporter of CBN for long long time, TDP/CBN behavior post 2018 against BJP and personal abuse against Modi was beyond the realm of politics. CBN, Balakrishna, TDP indulged in attacks against Modi, his marriage and even his mother. They attacked Amit Shah's vehicle in Tirupati. They burned too many bridges. TDP/CBN totally lost my support.

Right now, this revenge politics of Jagan against CBN (DOn't know too much details of allegation) drags AP's politics to the level of TN.

CBN also should refrain calling Jagan all kind of names - Rakshas, Psycho etc.

Some gems ...
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Vi ... 750337.ece
Modi should commit suicide hearing my curse: Balakrishna
On Friday, he said Prime Minister Narendra Modi should have committed suicide by drowning himself after the abuses he was receiving from Mr. Balakrishna.
https://www.indiaherald.com/Politics/Re ... endra-Modi
Earlier Balayya was in news for using a cuss word on Modi which meant abusing the Prime Minister's Mother.

Another strange thing of AP politics ...

Somehow TDP and their supporters bring Modi/BJP into AP politics in every issue. Too unfortunate.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^^Two things I have learned from following NaMo and AS actions is:
1. The Vulture is a patient bird( maybe influenced by too much reading of James Hadley Chase)
2. Revenge is a dish best served cold
They never forget or easily forgive
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

A major problem of TDP is their media. Their media is ruthless and it's 24x7 propaganda like $oros network.

It is like drinking your own Kool aid. Basically the media dos so much disservice to TDP giving them false bravado and arrogance.

You are either a sidekick if you deliver what they want. Otherwise, you are a villain