India - Canada - News and Discussion. (2018)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: India - Canada - News and Discussion. (2018)

Post by ramana »

NRao wrote:
This is no longer about Bharat and Canada/Khalistan.

It is about Bharat and the US/Australia/UK. Why did one of these nations squeal on Bharat?...
I happen to agree it is not about the Khalistanis.
It is bigger. Khalistanis are not being given hawa anywhere except Canada.
It's Bharat vs. Anglo-World aka 5 eyes.
In the last G-20 there were the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada.

I would say it's the UK that squealed on India.
The reason is Rishi Sunak's vehement rhetoric on Khalistanis is an indicator.
It's the opposite of the Case of Silver Blaze where the dog didn't bark.
Here Sunaka (dog) barked loudly to divert attention.

Trudeau is revealing his info in the Parliament so it goes on the record.
Needs more thinking as to why.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

https://youtu.be/r_BHs0dul5Y?si=BM6WrI5CkxAZbVxu

Title of the program is Trudeau must put up or shutup.

It's in Hindi.

For the benefit of non Hindi speakers. Dr Muktadar Khan is basically saying that Canadian pm by making this statement in public has put himself and Canada in a precarious international position.

1)He has to present evidence of Indian complicity. Or else things are going to get really bad for him.

2) he is also regarding the US statement on this issue as neutral.

3) he is advocating for the US to sit-down with Canadian and Indian side and resolve this issue. Or else this is going to harm US position with respect to India.

PS I have not been able to post you tube links properly ever since the forum software refresh. Can someone please help me with code for this.
Last edited by Pratyush on 22 Sep 2023 09:40, edited 3 times in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Trudeau has two problems:
He has a minority govt supported by NDP Jagmeet Singh
He is getting Khalistanis getting killed in Canada
Second can get his govt to fall.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

https://twitter.com/MarcMillerVM/status ... 3252754461

Canadian immigration minister changed the date of grant of citizen ship to Nijjar so it's earlier than interpol notices

Marc Miller ᐅᑭᒫᐃᐧᐅᓃᐸᐄᐧᐤᐃᔨᐣ
@MarcMillerVM
Mr. Nijjar became a Canadian citizen on May 25, 2007, earlier than I stated below. The error in dates is my responsibility to assume. Again, nothing justifies the killing of Mr. Nijjar.
Marc Miller ᐅᑭᒫᐃᐧᐅᓃᐸᐄᐧᐤᐃᔨᐣ
@MarcMillerVM
·
Sep 19
I can confirm that Hardeep Singh Nijjar became a Canadian citizen on March 3, 2015. I hope this dispels the baseless rumours that he was not a Canadian. #cdnpoli
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

https://www.youtube.com/live/nhxz46h59L ... TOISPX-Wy7

This is a presentation on Def Talks by Adi Achint.

He is basically saying that this reveals a cleavage in the Global Deep state.

Trudeau by acting in this hasty manner is trying to force the majority wing of the Global deep state into backing the minority wing of the Global deep state.

The narrative of receding democracy and electoral autocracy was collectively created by the Global Deep State.

But post Ukraine was, the saner elements of the Global Deep State are those who trying to move away from that fringe position.

The minority wing is trying to sabotage any possibility of reproachmant between India and the western world.

We will have to see which wing of the global deep state wins.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

This chat reveals many interesting facts, e.g., Organized crime groups. Canada is slowly turning out be the Pukis of the West (need a new name for Canucks!). Organized crime is using facade of secessionist slogan/branding. As usual the two neighbors next door to Bharat are hand-in-glove with this movement of organized crime. Drugs, guns, killings, abductions, stealing assets like cars and much more are par for the course for all organized crime groups. Politicians and police are hand-in-glove with these organized crime groups, lots of money is involved, votes are involved. Tis a Canadian issue (all are canadians who get bumped off) which is being shifted elsewhere. PM Dustbin tukdu (name picked up by comments section!) is becoming a laughable entity worldwide.

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

The whining starts. Let them whine - they don't seem to care much when bomb blasts happen. For them it's all out of sight and out of mind.

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Beyond STEM topics, what is the real value of a Canadian education for Indian students.

Unless they are going to remain back in Canada.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Can I ask : this possible squealing, fve eyes, and Turd's request to join the investigations yada yada what does it point to??
Can I hazard a guess that there is nothing nada as far as any ELINT available. The force to join investigations is just to save Turd's faux pas!! as well as restore the Deep State order about kisski Danda uski Bains!!
The longer we sit it out and show carbon reinforced spinal column the better it will get for us in the long run.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Absolutely.

1) India has already called the claim and all related allegations absurd.

2) the west over the last 20 plus years has established a precident, that, it's okay to eliminate alleged terrorists and then claim responsibility of the killing.

By the western logic India carrying out this act and claiming responsibility is justified.

Why does Canada think that, if India killed these clowns, India will not claim responsibility for this, on the basis of the precident set by the west itself?

3) Why does Canada think that Indian political spectrum will not become united and Indian response will be not get even harsher?
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Pratyush wrote: 22 Sep 2023 10:18 Beyond STEM topics, what is the real value of a Canadian education for Indian students.

Unless they are going to remain back in Canada.

Majority of the students going abroad to countries like UK/US/Aus/NZ/Can want to stay back there, very few want to come back. They would have taken loans etc to go abroad, so after education there, they will want to work there to recover that money and more. Then they will have got used to that lifestyle and will rarely return. Based on my experience, relatively more people from some states like Punjab, Gujarat, Telangana, AP are always on the lookout to emigrate to countries outside India. For Punjabis, it's Canada they look forward to and the MPs from there also confirmed yesterday that many of them have sold their farm, taken loans etc to go to Canada.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Which "Five Eyes ally" snitched on India to Canada? Must be a country that doesn't need India as a Quad partner anymore, and could perhaps rely on Canada instead to be its new 4th Quad partner.

And if you tell me that Canada can't be an effective Quad partner because it lacks geographic proximity to China, then I'll have to point out to you that Canada is located nowhere near Punjab either, yet has seen fit to poke its long nose all the way over there. So if Canada can do that, then they can jolly well carry the Quad alliance too, howsoever haplessly and blunderingly.

Thank you for slumming with us, Uncle Sam.
Last edited by sanman on 22 Sep 2023 10:56, edited 2 times in total.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

ramana wrote: 22 Sep 2023 09:26
NRao wrote:
This is no longer about Bharat and Canada/Khalistan.

It is about Bharat and the US/Australia/UK. Why did one of these nations squeal on Bharat?...
I happen to agree it is not about the Khalistanis.
It is bigger. Khalistanis are not being given hawa anywhere except Canada.
It's Bharat vs. Anglo-World aka 5 eyes.
In the last G-20 there were the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada.

I would say it's the UK that squealed on India.
The reason is Rishi Sunak's vehement rhetoric on Khalistanis is an indicator.
It's the opposite of the Case of Silver Blaze where the dog didn't bark.
Here Sunaka (dog) barked loudly to divert attention.

Trudeau is revealing his info in the Parliament so it goes on the record.
Needs more thinking as to why.
It is possible Trudeau played this on his own and is trying to make this into a bigger issue by drawing in the 5 eyes. So far other 4(US mainly) have shown some signs of coming on his side. But I think if Biden has made up his mind to come for Republic day 4 months from now he will advise Trudeau to let it go and at the least put in cold storage. The proposed visit and the media trial cannot keep going on together.

Other 4 nations will take the cue from Biden's utterances.

This way of blowing up a minor issue is a standard modus operandi with the Anglo saxons. I recall Thatcher had made a similar incident of a Iraqi journo executed by Saddam Hussein just after the Iran-Iraq war drew to a close.

They would love to do the same to Modi.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

hanumadu wrote: 22 Sep 2023 09:39 https://twitter.com/MarcMillerVM/status ... 3252754461
Canadian immigration minister changed the date of grant of citizen ship to Nijjar so it's earlier than interpol notices
Saar what are you saying? Nijjar was born a Canadian citijen.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

sanman wrote: 22 Sep 2023 10:36
5Is

AND then there is this other side.

AMAZING.

The point is that Bharat is a POLE.

ALL else is (relatively) irrelevant.

@rakesh

I will claim my briyani. Same place. You pay. :)

Hope all is well.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

NRao wrote: 22 Sep 2023 08:32 As a pole in a multi-polar world do we really care about the past?
IMO, a pole dictates the present and thus the future.
I really do not care about gora/SDRE - they are, respectfully, the past. The past has relevance in providing guidance, never action.
I will act in the present and force the future.
So, what GoI (NOT Moddiji) did or did not is irrelevant. Unless one wants to slide into the past.
If you do not learn from history, that is past, you know what happens.
Gautam
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

g.sarkar wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:10
NRao wrote: 22 Sep 2023 08:32 As a pole in a multi-polar world do we really care about the past?
IMO, a pole dictates the present and thus the future.
I really do not care about gora/SDRE - they are, respectfully, the past. The past has relevance in providing guidance, never action.
I will act in the present and force the future.
So, what GoI (NOT Moddiji) did or did not is irrelevant. Unless one wants to slide into the past.
Gautam
Kindly explain.

Niranjan
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

sanman wrote: 22 Sep 2023 03:19 Tharoor is articulate, you've got to give him that
There are credible allegations of his suspected links to BRF lurkers club :mrgreen:
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

sanman wrote: 22 Sep 2023 03:38 Biden and the American Left strongly rely on the African American vote to help shore them up.
There is no comparable African American demographic in Canada - but the Canadian Left are trying to cobble one together using Sikhs and Muslims. :!:
Bang on ! Thats what the lefty intersectionality and oppressor-oppressed narratives are all about. Even before these terms were invented, thats what the brits excelled at for over 2 centuries. Now the fires they lit are consuming their own societies!
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

NRao wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:12
g.sarkar wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:10
Gautam
Kindly explain.
Niranjan
Who is Niranjan?
Gautam
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

chetak wrote: 21 Sep 2023 20:50 The canucks are talking about reducing their consular and allied staff in India
They were informed in advance by the MEA that they would have to do so.
The numbers of the canadian consular and allied staff in India is much more than the numbers of similar staff that India has in canada.
The MEA said that the canadians would have to restore the parity in numbers and hence the MEA was giving them advance intimation of an announcement that India would be putting out two days hence
Here is my interpretation.
1. IFS is a very small cadre. (We need a much bigger foreign service - that's a different discussion.) The number of Indian diplomats is usually on the smaller side as is the case with our mission in Canada.
2. Canadian mission in India is likely composed of a large number of troublemakers, and also a large number of folks for visa processing since India is a country with big visa demand. Since visa applications are minutely examined and there is an interview process this adds to the number of staff, even if some percentage are locally hired.
3. If staff parity is to be maintained, troublemakers will need to leave and Canadian visa services will be affected.
4. The biggest loser in reducing visa service will be Canada, since (i) their student intake will be hit and (ii) their recruitment of willing/capable immigrants will be hit.
5. A good chunk of these "students" are destined for shady colleges as a step towards emigration. They are a drain on forex, and potential troublemakers overseas. It is no loss for India if their recruitment to Canada stops.
6. As for the affected students - this is September and most everyone has started their school year. It's a good time for next year's class to look for other locations to pursue their overseas education, or plan on something else. The damage to Indian youth is minimal.

All in all this is a well thought through move. Next escalation will be to ask them to shut down Chandigarh - in exchange they will boot us out of Vancouver. We can live with that.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

g.sarkar wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:18
NRao wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:12
Kindly explain.
Niranjan
Who is Niranjan?
Gautam
me. who else?

the "n" in nrao
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

putnanja wrote: 22 Sep 2023 10:50 Majority of the students going abroad to countries like UK/US/Aus/NZ/Can want to stay back there, very few want to come back. ... MPs from there also confirmed yesterday that many of them have sold their farm, taken loans etc to go to Canada.
"Student": I need an education loan
Bank officer: Ok, fill up this application and give us collateral
"Student": Here's my father's farm as collateral
"Student" goes to Canada, later
"Student": I am not going to pay back the loan
Bank officer: Well then say goodbye to your farm
"Student": Evil Indian government has confiscated my parents farm and thrown them out
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

ramana wrote: 22 Sep 2023 09:33 Trudeau has two problems:
He has a minority govt supported by NDP Jagmeet Singh
He is getting Khalistanis getting killed in Canada
Second can get his govt to fall.
Turdeau has borrowed the snakes in the backyard formula of his southern neighbour for his own political survival, only CA has neither the means nor the "intelligence" to really afford it. Now its has become a snakes inside the house situation, and when he opened the front door to attack Bharat, those very snakes are slithering down the front yard for all to see.

Turdeau has gone so far down this road that he cant back off now, its a survival game and he will lash out at adversaries and allies alike.

Suggest folks take a pause on friendly fire and read what A_Gupta ji posted, here is the link again to that :
https://www.thebureau.news/p/indian-con ... -targeting

WTH is targeting supposed to mean? To a casual reader it usually means some criminal activity. But learned folks here in BRF know it can mean anything and nothing.

And please read this:
https://www.thebureau.news/p/trudeau-go ... dly-warned
It cites CSIS’s findings, including:

a People’s Republic of China Commercial Consul who “urged particular business leaders to donate” to Canadian politicians;
a Chinese embassy proxy that directed community leaders to “hand pick” election candidates and promote them within the “greater Chinese community”;
an Indian Consul in Vancouver that promoted an unidentified politician in the 2015 federal election, and “made a financial contribution to the preferred candidate through a local contact.”
India’s motive for interference, according to NSICOP, is national security, and specifically the belief that Canada isn’t doing enough to address dangers of Sikh extremism — a problem that rocked both nations in the 1985 Air India bombing, “a conspiracy conceived, planned, and executed in Canada,” according to Public Safety Canada.

Grievances were further inflamed by Trudeau’s 2018 visit to India, and the scandal surrounding an alleged Sikh separatist from Vancouver, who was seen traveling with the prime minister’s entourage, even though he possessed a criminal record for attempting to assassinate an Indian politician. <he was acutally convicted by a Canadian court>

In another jarring finding, NSICOP reports that Pakistan is also running intelligence operations in Canada, for various reasons, “chief among them, to counter India’s influence activities with Canadian decision-makers.”
Basically since the time Turdeau took over, CA has become a free for all, and India is doing what it must, to safeguard its national security interests, and had to step up its efforts since its adversaries have become more active in CA. India under Modi has tried to reason with the Sikh community in India and abroad and weaken the violent, separatist terrorist elements.

If CA has any sense they would support India's efforts because its in their own interest. Which is what Dr SJ has been saying publicly for a while now.

What Turdeau doesnt realise with his woke blinders is that by justifying recreation of the enactment of the assignation of former Indian PM Mrs Indira Gandhi's assassination as freedom of expression, he has legitimised the killing of a democratically elected head of state by a sympathisers of a separatist terrorist group.

Turdeau has forgotten that he also fits that description. Now irrespective of his political future, he has become a marked man for the same Khalistanis who will now see him as a politician who manipulated them for his own ends.
Last edited by Cyrano on 22 Sep 2023 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

WTF!! I don't see any wrong doing on the Indian consul's part.
recruiting sources and agents to infiltrate, monitor and co-opt Sikh diaspora communities,” duh, it's called community outreach and everyone does it
interfering and influencing voting in favour of those that were assessed as pro-India candidates.” if a foreigner can influence your citizens then it's your problem to fix
facilitating visas for Indo-Canadian politicians and their friends,” right, so granting visas is not the consul's prerogative now?
while manipulating “India’s ‘black list’ of people banned from travelling to India.” sure there is a blacklist and we don't make a secret about it, and the list is being updated, you have a problem? BTW, this blacklist is more thought through than not granting a visa to someone who has served in a uniformed service in a location in their own country
used a community proxy to donate “cash to a federal party candidate,” so go bust the "community proxy". If a Canadian citizen of Indian origin makes a donation to a party it is that person's right, and if he/she takes input from the Indian mission that is as valid as them using Tarot cards to pick whom to support
The goal of the Threat Reduction Measure was to disrupt the network and reduce the volume and scope of activities carried out by Indian intelligence in Canada,” Indian intelligence/consulate is doing more to keep Canada safe than the RCMP, that is the reality
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Another opinion doing the rounds on social media is that Trudeau is facing the heat regarding the chinese influence on his government and party and he started all this to distract the public from the chinese scandal.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Absolutely Yensoy ji.
This report explains why in the G20 presser in Dilli a well "placed" Canadian journalist asked Turdeau if he raised the question of "election interference" with PM Modi ji in their bilateral talks. But Turdeau did not give a clear answer on that.

What Turdeau has done by taking on Bharat this way is that he has put all such practices in public light and labelled as illegitimate interference. The G7/West/NATO rhetoric is being exposed as he starts whining to high heavens at the first tiny drop of their own medicine.

Bharat will have climbed another rung of the global power ladder when we start getting accused of regime changes by the same west. But we can achieve those or better results in many different ways, not necessarily those habitually used by the west which are invariably violent and predatory.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Cyrano wrote: 22 Sep 2023 12:37 .

Bharat will have climbed another rung of the global power ladder when we start getting accused of regime changes by the same west. But we can achieve those or better results in many different ways, not necessarily those habitually used by the west which are invariably violent and predatory.
Either way you look at it Bharat has done what no other govt before has !..shown the mirror to the collective west and taken action. I do wonder about "sanctions " on certain cannucks? ..I believe india can sanction and seize assets of those khalistanis in us uk and kanada
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Lie lie and lie again seems to be falsdu s motto. Definitely the guy painted himself unto a corner with no way out without losing his entire credibility. His political life is done either way.
Last edited by drnayar on 22 Sep 2023 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

On a lighter note :rotfl: ...
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Cyrano wrote: 22 Sep 2023 11:14
sanman wrote: 22 Sep 2023 03:19 Tharoor is articulate, you've got to give him that
There are credible allegations of his suspected links to BRF lurkers club :mrgreen:
:((
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

At best the 5eyes spying on Indian diplomats (dont know the legalities of this kind of spying business I guess everyone does it as per their means) involves some sig int i.e. electronic intercepts like phone conversations, email, internet activity intercepts, spy apps that listen in ityaadi... would have been some conversations "isko thoko, usko thoka" types, between diplomats - I'd seriously doubt that they would speak on these terms even in private conversations but you never know, or between diplomats and their contacts in CA or Bharat.

If any of these intercepted conversations or messages were actually hit orders or admissions of having issued hit orders, then Turdeau would have some kind of "credible allegations". The funny part is, every Tom, Turdeau and Harry on the internet can have such conversations. But still that doesn't amount to proof that they were indeed carried out by the same persons who killed Nijjar - until now Canadian police has not named or arrested any suspects.

So Turdeau is caught in a trap. To produce any kind of evidence, he has to release some info and it has to look like credible. But that would need him to also reveal the source and where and how the info was obtained.

In his answers to the journalist's questions in NY (UNGA) after his statements in CA parliament, he only responds with "International rules based order" "rule of law" "institutions" "safety of Canadians" "Govt of India must take these allegations seriously and cooperate with us" "we have a rigorous and independent justice system" "our values" etc.

But his tone has changed a bit since he cant see what to do next, where as Bharat has responded with a slew of ripostes, and has a lot more in store. Neither the EAM nor any minister much less the PM has said a word. I expect him to increasingly talk about "our friends, allies and partners" in the coming days as the collective west looks for a way to bail out this canker-wanker cockwobble who may not survive the gender affirmative surgery that Bharat is preparing for him/her/them/it/whatever.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

FYI, from Winnipeg: Sukhdool Singh:
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/break ... -in-punjab

and the NDP:
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local ... light-plan

Also FYI, Canadian intelligence had regular contacts with Nijjar, supposedly about threats to Nijjar. Contrast with opposition party Member of Parliament
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/michae ... terference
Michael Chong’s appearance before a congressional committee in Washington on the subject of Chinese foreign interference was a textbook case of a man trying not to criticize his own government while abroad.....

Chong was asked whether the Canadian government has been supportive of him since it emerged he was being targeted by Beijing’s diplomats who were gathering information on the MP and his extended family in Hong Kong.

Chong was discreet enough not to mention the fact that the Liberal government did not inform him that he was being targeted by the Chinese, even though the security agencies were aware.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

View: How Trudeau’s allegations over Nijjar killing exposes Western double standards
https://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis ... 85119.html
22 Sept 2023
Now that there are no fires to stoke in Kashmir, Khalistan has been weaponized by Trudeau to defame India with the help of US intelligence and propaganda media. It is not for any other reason that Indian intelligence chief told the CIA Director that the only reason they don’t take action against SFJ’s G.S Pannu, who holds dual citizenship of US and Canada, for openly calling for assassinations of Indian diplomats and burning of Indian flag could be because he is actually a CIA agent and batting on behalf of Langley.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Canada hand found in Sikh separatism, Tamil war, Mujibur killing, says former national security official
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 818589.cms
21 Sept 2023
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Rakesh wrote: 22 Sep 2023 18:51 Canada hand found in Sikh separatism, Tamil war, Mujibur killing, says former national security official
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 818589.cms
21 Sept 2023
Excellent opinion piece.
The fact that there are no such clear thinkers in most of the western world shows how low they have fallen morally and intellectually. In another thread, we were discussing humanities vs STEM. The western system has traded humanities for social sciences that are neither scientific nor humane. The result is the hubris and wokeism we see now, with Canada under Turdeau becoming its poster boy. Blinken, Sullivan, Kerby et al aren't far behind.
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

The issue of Canadian Hara Kiri has probably been engineered by China.

Very likely Justin Trudeau and Jagmeet et al are Manchurian candidates funded initially by TSP and now bankrolled by the CCP.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

By condoning the Indira-murder float, canada has made it harder for Rahul & congress to join the anti-Modi bandwagon on this.

Congress would have stood with the government anyway, but the float makes it more visceral.

I think it was PVNR who sent Vajpayee to speak for India. Modi could make Tharoor a part of an Indian negotiating team with 5eyes, if that’s the way things shake out. It will help to deflate their hope that regime change will do them any good.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

Few years ago we have Khali flags on Red Fort. A lot of rona dhana then.
Today, the battle with Khali is being fought in Kanada.