Hamas attack.on Israel. Oct 2023

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Najunamar
BRFite

Re: Hamas attack.on Israel. Oct 2023

Post by Najunamar »

Sudhamji, that video looks to be fake. While we’re continuing to be surprised by Hamas capabilities, it doesn’t seem currently true that Israel has lost air superiority…
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

That video does look fake.

Is Israel self sufficient in consumables of war such as artillery shells, rockets etc? Or does it depend on US to replenish its stocks?

If the latter then I wonder what effect this has on the Bhikari of East Europe and its war against Russia? Nothing good I think.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Apparently Israel has cut off electricity supply to Gaza. 80% of Gazas supply comes from Israel. I wonder where Gaza gets its water from. How long before Israel knocks out electric generators of the remaining 20% and water pumping stations?
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Najunamar wrote: 08 Oct 2023 02:01 Sudhamji, that video looks to be fake. While we’re continuing to be surprised by Hamas capabilities, it doesn’t seem currently true that Israel has lost air superiority…

The Israeli air force is possibly the best equipped and trained and one of the biggest air force in the middle east !! They have their own version of the F 35 , AWACS etc etc.. i dont think they would even need unkles help to bomb the Hamas back to the stone age.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Someone was asking where the hamas got sophisticated weapons , jammers etc etc !!

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I was just about to speculate that Ukrainian weapons got to Hamas.

Anyway, here's some more attack footage:

Hamas fighters often fire like junglees
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

drnayar wrote: 08 Oct 2023 03:00 Someone was asking where the hamas got sophisticated weapons , jammers etc etc !!
Ukraine, via the black market.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

These jihadi terrorists are so inhuman and if all the UN, Human Rights, US, Indian liberals and presstitutes don’t condemn this heinous terror act then they are equally guilty

warning : disturbing image of a terrorist spitting on a dead woman :evil:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F72jHh8WUAA ... ame=medium
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I don't know how many of you are seeing really raw footage of this war in Telegram. It is graphic. Israelis casualties will be high. However I have few questions -
1. How come tankman are being dragged and kill - Why did not they fire or even overran on their opponents- Being bitten by Gandhian principle?
2. How come so many soldiers have been captured -did they not fight back? - Like in JK they came dressed as IDF soldiers to fool?
3. I see many armed IDF soldiers dead as if they have been executed close quarter without a fight (a possible explanation is that there are palestinian dead but no video of that as of now)
4. This is a very very big attack, I dread death in thousands (not 100s). It is indeed a massive intelligence failure. But all massive failures and losses throughout history have been intelligence failure (Pearl Harbor)? Did not IDF take care of their borders so that these kind of things do not happen.
5. From footage how do you figure whois on what side. All of them are wearing dark clothes (to me looks likes black dress).
Last edited by fanne on 08 Oct 2023 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

What are the dangers of jihadis doing similar copycat attacks for more Pulwamas, etc?

Imagine similar strategies and tactics being used in J&K, Northeast, even Punjab.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

When Israel attacks civilians are collateral damage. When these terrorists attack like cowardly pigs, they go for women, young girls, children, old women first and IDF or everyone else is secondary.

JSD tweeted one to remember for as long as you're alive

"Watch. Observe. Prepare."
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

sanman wrote: 08 Oct 2023 03:38 What are the dangers of jihadis doing similar copycat attacks for more Pulwamas, etc?

Imagine similar strategies and tactics being used in J&K, Northeast, even Punjab.
Indeed India needs to take note.. it is the one that is most vulnerable.. here is one of the those from that "religion" supporting Palestine. Inhuman lot.

https://twitter.com/YearOfTheKraken/sta ... 53/photo/1
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

sanman wrote: 08 Oct 2023 03:38 What are the dangers of jihadis doing similar copycat attacks for more Pulwamas, etc?

In our case there are no Jehadis or terrorist. It is pakistan. Answer this question, if they attack with their armored brigade say in chamb area what will you do? We will do the same when they attack this way or that way. Stop Dhoti shibber and the retaliation that is coming.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Deleted
Last edited by drnayar on 08 Oct 2023 06:59, edited 2 times in total.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

What do you think happened to Kashmiri Pandits ? First in 47/48 and then in the 90s?

To Telugu people in 47 by Razakars before Operation Polo ?

Or to Hindu and Sikh people fleeing to India during partition?

Countless more examples...

Since 7th century, same modus operandi.

BUT WE ARE STILL HERE, AND WILL BE WHEN THIS PURE EVIL CULT IS GONE.

No fear, no tears, become the spear.

Har Har Mahadev! Jai Maa Kali !!
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

NY Times has officially turned into the Hamas Times.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F73OVQoXcAA ... name=large
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Cyrano wrote: 08 Oct 2023 03:59 What do you think happened to Kashmiri Pandits ? First in 47/48 and then in the 90s?

To Telugu people in 47 by Razakars before Operation Polo ?

Or to Hindu and Sikh people fleeing to India during partition?

Countless more examples...

Since 7th century, same modus operandi.

BUT WE ARE STILL HERE, AND WILL BE WHEN THIS PURE EVIL CULT IS GONE.

No fear, no tears, become the spear.

Har Har Mahadev! Jai Maa Kali !!

Terrorism HAS a Religion.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

UAVs dropping grenades top-down have disabled Merkavas, footprints of Eyeran all over...I doubt beyond the initial surprise they can carry on attacks like that... hopefully the citizens particularly women that have been taken prisoner are not mistreated ..
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

S_Madhukar wrote: 08 Oct 2023 04:10 UAVs dropping grenades top-down have disabled Merkavas, footprints of Eyeran all over...I doubt beyond the initial surprise they can carry on attacks like that... hopefully the citizens particularly women that have been taken prisoner are not mistreated ..
Have a look at telegram feeds as to how the Israeli women and children are treated.. inhuman and barbaric
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I let that post by sayjam to show how diverse our opinions are.
And stupid.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Thats why Rajput women committed Sati/Jowhar
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

sudham wrote: 08 Oct 2023 01:52 Post says 4 Israeli Helicopters shot down. If correct, that shows a lot of competence and arms available with the Hamas.And if they have launched an operation of this scale, they would have expected a robust Israeli response, so zi zm sure they are prepared.

https://twitter.com/IacGaurav/status/17 ... go21A&s=19
Video game footage.
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

Cyrano wrote: 08 Oct 2023 04:36 Thats why Rajput women committed Sati/Jowhar
That’s the reason why the world needs to stand together and back Israel in completely erasing this menace.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

This is indeed a shocking development for me. I cannot fathom how quickly things change, I am not used to seeing Israel caught in a nightmare situation like this. The black market arms from Ukr is another factor. This must have been planned meticulously and some big powers are behind this. Hope Israel can limit the damage and secure itself soon. God speed.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Does anyone seriously thinks that Hamas thinks it will achieve a lasting victory over Israel with a few thousand rockets, overwhelm a country entirely with few hundred fighters and a bunch of paragliding chewthiyas - moreover posting indefensible videos of atrocities on SM real time so that no other ummah country can really come to it's support?

This is an entire Hamas suicide mission with Israel offering collateral. Biden already warned no other country should try and take advantage to attack Israel under attack. NaMo unequivocally backed Israel, so did France, Germany lit up Brandenburg gate in Israeli flag, UNSC called up tomorrow by Brazil.

Something much bigger is afoot.

The biggest loser will be Zelinski - one Jew that Israel can't wait to get rid of.
Last edited by ramana on 08 Oct 2023 06:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Ramana
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Israel and the Jewish people are simply partners. Indians have this stupid habit of heaping praise on others like our lives depend on it. Our interests aren't aligned when it comes to Iran and Armenia and they have no problem scuttling critical indigenous programs so we can import their weapons. They have successfully synchronized the jewish faith with science which is why they have built a knowledge economy but its not enough to break them from free from the clutches of the faith.

As for the posts about learning from them. Yes we will learn just like every other major conflict. This is what military attaches and intelligence do. But in this case, they will have to learn from us. The power dynamics are such that the US is now hedging its bets across the middle east to create an alternative to BRI in the form of IMEC. They can't pull the kind of sh*t they were doing before and the US pats them and gives them a free run. There are more strings and more walls they will have to climb. They have to master diplomacy and juggling multiple players with their own interests at the same time.

The timing and execution of this attack was perfect. The target selection and capturing of high profile guys was perfect. It comes just as the gulf is making big moves to improve relations with them supported by US and India. Whoever is behind it, IMO Iran and China, they are banking on them to sour everything. The Iranians are banking on external pressure to throttle down the escalation and make them look weak. They have the same bureaucratic lethargy that many countries including ours has had and it will take them some time to snap out of it. There is a also a political transition happening so a lot of reorganization including firings and hirings must be happening. It's just not a good time for them. They let their guard down and were high off of the framework for a greater middle east peace deal.
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

With all respect RoyGji, the green menace of the Hamas kind has to be nipped in the bud as allowing it to fester will harm Bharatiya interests also. Our IMEC corridor for example could be sabotaged by these terrorists who may be supported by sugar land as well.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

The videos are crazy....this was a suicide assault on a massive scale, with hostages being taken. They took women and children as hostages- I'll bet this too was all planned carefully.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Tanaji wrote: 08 Oct 2023 02:21 ... what effect this has on the Bhikari of East Europe and its war against Russia? Nothing good I think.
Tanaji ji, isn't that pakraine bikhari jewish? He should agree for a ceasefire with Russia so that Israel gets the sorely needed ammo.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

drnayar ji, thanks.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 08 Oct 2023 10:48, edited 2 times in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Najunamar wrote: 08 Oct 2023 05:29 With all respect RoyGji, the green menace of the Hamas kind has to be nipped in the bud as allowing it to fester will harm Bharatiya interests also. Our IMEC corridor for example could be sabotaged by these terrorists who may be supported by sugar land as well.
With all due respect you should re-read my post.

There is series on television called the walking dead. Have you seen it? At a certain point in the season the zombies aren't really the biggest threat to human civilization. It's actually humans who still possess a fully functioning brain. The surviving human colonies and nomadic groups compete against each other and use the zombies skillfully to achieve their strategic objectives.

Why exactly is it in our interest for Israel to finish this circus of jihadi groups which encircle them? You could justify giving them a black eye but wholesale finishing them, nope. We aren't on the same side when it comes to Iran or Armenia and we are different civilizations altogether.

I am very comfortable with the green menace. They are useful idiots. You never know when you will need them.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

This is Bad for Israel. this is their 26/11 .

300 killed + 1000 wounded and 50 + hostages. massive intelligence failure and how can IDF not defend such a small border?? the buggers brought a bulldozer to demolish the fence and drove motor cycles . where are the Herons? Merkavas roasted and a base run over? were IDF making Tick Tok videos ?

all around we have been lulled into complacency and relying on tech. hope we all learn from this.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Atmavik wrote: 08 Oct 2023 07:12 This is Bad for Israel. this is their 26/11 .

300 killed + 1000 wounded and 50 + hostages. massive intelligence failure and how can IDF not defend such a small border?? the buggers brought a bulldozer to demolish the fence and drove motor cycles . where are the Herons? Merkavas roasted and a base run over? were IDF making Tick Tok videos ?

all around we have been lulled into complacency and relying on tech. hope we all learn from this.
Why do we keep saying this is their 11/26? It's much worse. They screwed up worse than we did. They'll live and learn.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Israel must think of letting Jewish people carry personal protective weapons. If that was the case, terrorists must to have fight civilians rather than easily take them hostage before any police or military can respond. This applies to India as well. Remember Mumbai when people were forced to throw stones at the terrorists who landed. If had those carrying weapons, none of the terrorists must have crossed even a block. Its time to seriously think of a society fully armed and protected. And especially after the threat of Genocide call on Hindus, its now easier for law to let Dharmics well armed to deal with such threat contingencies. This need to be done. There is no other way around it.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I would say guys, for your own emotional well being dont see this footage too much. I just cannot shake off, one of the 19-20 years soldier girl being taken away and she is pleading, you can see the fear in her eyes. She knows....
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

fanne wrote: 08 Oct 2023 07:35 I would say guys, for your own emotional well being dont see this footage too much. I just cannot shake off, one of the 19-20 years soldier girl being taken away and she is pleading, you can see the fear in her eyes. She knows....
Whatever, I don't need an israeli women pleading for her life and not to be violated to know what is at stake. We have plenty of stories from Kashmir, Bangladesh, Pakistan and everywhere else. She knew the risks and she still chose to live there and now she will be war booty, both literally and figuratively. That's it.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Atmavik wrote: 08 Oct 2023 07:12 This is Bad for Israel. this is their 26/11 .

I mean I did see a increasing frequency of tiktok shit from the Idf soldiers. So when is the Israeli revenge and retaliation coming?

Also what if Russia is involved in this? Because if Israel is at stake, supplies to Ukraine will get diverted to Israel. For the US, Israel comes first. Without the US supplies, Ukraine is in a very vulnerable position.