Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by SSridhar »

jash_p wrote: 06 Oct 2023 04:21What happen to MBS? Why is not in Paki land ? It was guaranteed that he will come to Land of Pure in first eek of October.
He was supposed to have visited the Land of the Pure either on his forward or return leg to the G20 Meet. That was the Pakistani propaganda which none believed anyway. Pakistan has lost almost all relevance for KSA with MBS's current nuclear move making it even worse.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/ ... -06-896511

Weekly Friday Big Boom. This time at a nuclear weapons storage facility.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Twitter says shaeen missle test gone wrong and it hit Nuclear Facility in DG Khan
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Thakur_B wrote: 06 Oct 2023 16:44 https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/ ... -06-896511

Weekly Friday Big Boom. This time at a nuclear weapons storage facility.
And I was just about to crib about it being a borin fridin :mrgreen:
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

nits wrote: 06 Oct 2023 16:53 Twitter says shaeen missle test gone wrong and it hit Nuclear Facility in DG Khan
Nuke facility :shock:

RAA ki saazish... with intel supplied by the yehudis, acting on behalf of the See-eye-yay
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Not a peep in Paki media. Censored I guess. Must be real mess.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Well, lets all start buying $10 Geiger counters for people who are close to paki border. Some of our friends here can help :P
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

The legend of Raa keeps growing
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

^^^ Canadian PM Truedeaudeau just received unconfirmed but may be so credible rumors from bing (not google) that Yindian agents were in front of the blast (not the usual "behind" the blast).
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Explosion near Pak nuclear complex at Dera Ghazi Khan?

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Jumma is fashionable again. And pao pao ke bum has to be tested, every now and then.
Gautam
Last edited by g.sarkar on 07 Oct 2023 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Duplicate. Deleted.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

On military, mullahs and money by Lt Gen Vinod Bhatia ..

Tariq Rahman has written an alternate history of Terroristan's wars. Only source of money is drugs, occasionally helped out by China, US. Now Terroristan is exporting ammunition (of dubious quality) to Ukraine. Mullahs are eating up the internal society like termites and of course the military is skimming of the loot at the top level. Terroristan cannot afford escalation by India. Its nuclear posture is a bluff, mostly Cheen ka maal. Dera Ghazi Pindi blast is about cheen ka maal going haywire.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

No more news on the jumma-boom?
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Trump on a secret mission to Pak, after the jumma boom

https://twitter.com/i/status/1710990926485619183
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

"Pakistan stands with brother Muslim country Morocco, with over 1000 dead in 6.8 magnitude earthquake.

We wish to extend all possible help, but our economy is suffering from diarrhea at present.

So we'll send 2000 Pakistani Muslim men to make up and replace the tragic loss of life."

~ COAS Gen Hafiz Asim Munir

Morocco: no thanks, we'd rather take another earthquake!
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Meanwhile: Some Stats from recent divergence between India and Pakistan's Asian Games results..(Medals):

1990: 🇮🇳 23 medals;🇵🇰 12
1994: 🇮🇳 23;🇵🇰 10
1998: 🇮🇳 35;🇵🇰 15
2002: 🇮🇳 36,🇵🇰 13
2006: 🇮🇳 53;🇵🇰 4
2010: 🇮🇳 65;🇵🇰 8
2014: 🇮🇳 57;🇵🇰 5
2018: 🇮🇳 70;🇵🇰 4
2022: 🇮🇳 107;🇵🇰 3
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^ Joo missing the point Amberullah Gbullah. this is plogless. in 1990 1 TFTA ~ 2 SDRE. Now 1 TFTA ~ 36 SDRE.. Our raakit mards have 13x the range
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Ameen, Summa Ameen. Amberullah Gbullah needs to go back to his native Madrassa for re-education.
Gautam
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Situationer: Tormented by visa wait, Pakistanis cling to hope

For those who have been here long time discussing terroristan or TSP as we called it back then this is unbelievable. We should savior these moments. From those bravados where we demand visas to we appeal for visa to we beg for visa to crying why we cannot even apply for visa we have seen it all
It’s been an agonising, excruciating wait for a response from the Indian High Commission, which itself is awaiting instructions from India’s home ministry, and Shiraz risks missing on Pakistan’s second game of the tournament against Sri Lanka on Tuesday.
It’s not just those in Pakistan who are waiting. Even overseas Pakistanis, holding foreign passports, have been made to wait.

That’s the case with Bradford-based Israr Haider. He and his wife have been attending World Cups since 2007 and posted a video on social media asking the Indian government to grant them visas.

“Just because the place of birth on my British passport is Rawalpindi, I was told by the Indian consulate in Bradford that it will take at least six weeks for my visa to come,” Israr, who plans to purchase match tickets after reaching India, told Dawn on Sunday. “That’s the time they need to conduct background checks.”
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

gakakkad wrote: 09 Oct 2023 04:47 ^ Joo missing the point Amberullah Gbullah. this is plogless. in 1990 1 TFTA ~ 2 SDRE. Now 1 TFTA ~ 36 SDRE.. Our raakit mards have 13x the range
In Paqi’s brain it’s a simple explanation. Endia won more medals only because it has 1.5 billion population. As soon as Paqi population reaches in billions they will also start to win medals.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

https://x.com/nukestrat/status/1711659670014767603?s=20
US WC-135R “nuclear sniffer” (64-14836, ATOM36) plane flying mission along the Pakistani and Indian coasts.
Interesting. Something to do with DG Khan incident?
AakashVeer
BRFite -Trainee

Post by AakashVeer »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RoyG wrote: 10 Oct 2023 16:34 https://x.com/nukestrat/status/1711659670014767603?s=20
US WC-135R “nuclear sniffer” (64-14836, ATOM36) plane flying mission along the Pakistani and Indian coasts.
Interesting. Something to do with DG Khan incident?

Roy ji,

It's unlikely the US WC-135R “nuclear sniffer” would be lurking around that area if it wasn't something to do with the DG Khan incident....

no smoke without a fire, no......

they haven't blamed "raa agints" yet, and that itself shows the panic that has stricken their politico-army ranks, plus the total media blackout is another confirmation, along with the US WC-135R “nuclear sniffer” lurking around the area

one way or the other, such news invariably leaks out, give it some time....
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Shahid Latif Shot Dead, Reports Say 2016 Pathankot Attack Mastermind Killed in Pakistan's Sialkot
One of India's most wanted terrorists and Pathankot attack mastermind Shahid Latif on Wednesday was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Pakistan's Sialkot. Latif was wanted by the National Investigative Agency (NIA) in an Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) case, India Today reported.

He was a senior leader of the terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), which took the responsibility for the 2016 attack on the air force base in Pathankot. In January 2016, a heavily armed group attacked the Pathankot Air Force Station.
again unknown gunman takes down Indian most wanted.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Vinu wrote: 10 Oct 2023 15:08
gakakkad wrote: 09 Oct 2023 04:47 ^ Joo missing the point Amberullah Gbullah. this is plogless. in 1990 1 TFTA ~ 2 SDRE. Now 1 TFTA ~ 36 SDRE.. Our raakit mards have 13x the range
In Paqi’s brain it’s a simple explanation. Endia won more medals only because it has 1.5 billion population. As soon as Paqi population reaches in billions they will also start to win medals.
That's the only Al-zebra that momeen learnt from ancient Endia... since then furiously trying to multiply :rotfl:
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Not sure if this is true. But for the upcoming India Pakistan WC cricket qualifier match, if the rumors are true, there seems to be plans for Arijit Singh to perform with Amitabh and Rajanikanth present. Maybe like Super Bowl half time show. I hope this wagah candle kissing rumors are false, and we don’t provide any more importance to these buffoons.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

H&D compliant Headline - No talks with IMF, World Bank heads

and the truth in smaller font - Finance ministry officials say both heads regretted due to busy schedules :lol:

Express tribune - https://tribune.com.pk/story/2440635/no ... bank-heads
Pakistan’s finance minister has not yet been able to secure one-on-one meetings with heads of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank on the sidelines of annual meetings of the Bretton Woods Institutions but will meet their next tiers in the hierarchy. :((

The government had also requested a meeting with the US treasury secretary. Instead, Assistant Secretary for International Finance Brent Neiman would meet Dr Shamshad Akhtar on Friday, according to officials of the Ministry of Finance. :((
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Have a theory about DG Khan incident

There was a cooling failure of underground storage tanks for liquid nuclear waste at the abandoned uranium mines which caused an explosion. It was reported by locals that they felt the ground shake along with a boom.

The way I began my investigation was looking into the most frequent cause of criticality accident:
CAUSES AND STABILIZATION OF A CRITICALITY ACCIDENT
6.27. Of the 22 criticality accidents in nuclear fuel cycle facilities reported in
Ref. [14], 21 involved fissile material in solutions or slurries (i.e. mixtures of
enriched uranium or plutonium compounds with water or organic chemicals).
The
majority of the accidents were caused by an increase in concentration of fissile
nuclides, which resulted from movement of fissile material by gravity or by flow
through pipework. In these accidents, the key physical parameters affecting the
fission yield (i.e. the total number of fissions in a nuclear criticality excursion)
were the following:
(a) The mass of the fissile region (particularly for systems with fissile nuclides
in solution).
(b) The reactivity insertion mechanism and reactivity insertion rate.
(c) Parameters relating to reactivity feedback mechanisms, for example:
— Doppler feedback16;
— Duration time and time constant of reaction;
— Degree of confinement of the fissile material;
— Neutron spectral shifts;
— Degree of voiding;
— Change of temperature;
— Density changes.
Special consideration should be given to plutonium solutions, as positive
temperature reactivity feedback can occur [44, 45]. Guidance on estimating the
magnitude of the fission yield can be found in Refs [46, 47].
6.28. Typically, criticality accidents in solution systems have been characterized
by one or several fission excursion spikes17, particularly at the start of the transient,
followed by a ‘quasi‑steady state’ or plateau phase in which fission rates fluctuate
much more slowly.
https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publicati ... 95_web.pdf

I then did some research on the facility itself:
Chemical Plants Complex
This site houses the Chemical Plants Complex (CPC), which converts yellowcake into
UF6 and produces uranium metal for the nuclear weapons program. This undeclared and
unsafeguarded nuclear site was originally built in the 1970s and early 1980s with the help
of foreign suppliers. A German supplier secretly provided up to nine process lines or
facilities for converting yellowcake into natural UF6, the feedstock for gas centrifuges.3

The natural UF6 was shipped to Khan Research Laboratories, nearly 480 kilometers
away, for enrichment to weapon-grade. After enrichment, the weapon-grade UF6
returned to this site for conversion to metallic form for use in nuclear weapons in a
facility also provided by the same German supplier.4
KRL, apparently, also developed its
own uranium metal production facility, which served as a safety and security measure
that cut down on the overall transportation of highly-enriched UF6 around the country.5

There is no indication, however, that the metal production capability ever stopped
operating at the Dera Ghazi Khan site.

https://www.isis-online.org/publication ... ingCPC.pdf

This means that they must be storing their liquid nuclear waste onsite or not too far away. I then checked to see if there was ever a large explosion involving underground stored liquid nuclear waste, and discovered the Soviet Kyshtym Nuclear Accident:
It was eventually revealed that the Kyshtym disaster was a consequence of the failure to repair a malfunctioning cooling system in a buried tank where liquid reactor waste was stored. For more than a year the tank’s contents grew steadily hotter from radioactive decay, reaching a temperature of about 660 °F (350 °C) by September 29, 1957, when the tank exploded with a force equivalent to at least 70 tons of TNT. The nonnuclear explosion blew off the tank’s one-metre-thick concrete lid and sent a plume of radioactive fallout, including large quantities of long-lasting cesium-137 and strontium-90, into the air.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Kyshtym-disaster

Again, Pakistan most likely stores its liquid nucler waste at the abandoned uranium mine and there was some kind of cooling failure causing a catastrophic explosion. The US then sent its WC-135 'Nuclear Sniffer' to assess the extent of the fallout. My guess is it might not be at the scale of the Kysthym disaster but nonetheless a huge concern for the local population and surrounding region.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ really appreciate the investigative research.

If, or rather when the heat from the world media shifts from sympathy for Israel to the other side, Israel and the US might well use this event to divert the gaze.

Pakis being pakis might even use it to beg for a nuke deal to ensure better safety standards.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Manish,

Np. Regardless of the cause of the 'thud' incident, given Pakistan's economic collapse, safety of the nuclear material spanning preprocessed to waste is paramount. It took a huge worldwide effort to work out a solution for ussr balkanization.

My feeling is they are working out something with the IAEA and other global nuclear regulatory bodies to get ahead of the coming fireworks. Depending on additional US basing and logistical agreements, parts of former Pakistan, may still possess a stockpile. Gulf countries may take some as well if they haven't already.

If I were Pakistan I would create as much noise and uneasiness as I can to extract the greatest concessions ($) before the plane ride out of there.

As far as this recent incident is concerned, I have a feeling that these guys cut corners with waste containment and management when they were expanding the facility. As a precaution they maybe evacuated the facility and the closest nearby settlements. The bureaucracy is probably covering up as much as they can to the detriment of their people. At some point maybe within the next few weeks may be too big to keep under wraps. If it was even partly underground seismic stations should be able to pick it up even if was less than 100 tons TNT equiv. I tried scanning any open source seismic mapping sites. The one I found doesn't publish anything below 2.5 Richter. My guess is AEC/ISRO deployed balloons to take air samples. Looked at the meteorological data as well but too busy to analyze it and post. Maybe I'll have time in the next few days.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

madhu wrote: 11 Oct 2023 13:37 Shahid Latif Shot Dead, Reports Say 2016 Pathankot Attack Mastermind Killed in Pakistan's Sialkot

again unknown gunman takes down Indian most wanted.
Part of me wants RAA to get credit for this but the conspiracy theory part inside me thinks this is ISI internal job. To get foreign funding they are doing a spring cleaning of all spent assets and pretending they have turned a leaf. Now give us $$$ to wage war another day against kaffirs
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

RoyG wrote: 12 Oct 2023 19:14 Have a theory about DG Khan incident
Good research, thanks.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

RESULT
12th Match (D/N), Ahmedabad, October 14, 2023,
ICC Cricket World Cup

(30.3/50 ov, T:192) 192/3
India won by 7 wickets (with 117 balls remaining)

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
Jasprit Bumrah
, IND
AOA defeat of Islam occurred at Ahmedabad
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Terroristanis unhappy if there's some terrorism going on that they haven't been able to participate in

Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Israeli envoy celebrates Team India’s victory, says 'Happy that Pak unable to...’
Israel's Ambassador to India, Naor Gilon, on Saturday celebrated India's win against Pakistan in the ICC World Cup 2023 match in Ahmedabad.

Slamming Pakistan for its support for Palestine, Gilon wrote on X, (formerly Twitter), "We are happy that India emerged victorious in the India vs Pakistan match at CWC23 and that Pakistan was unable to attribute its victory to the terrorists of Hamas."
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTduiToXlOs
Pakistan media reaction on black magic use into ind vs Pak match where india win in World Cup
Gautam
I thought reading Kalma just before a match would have stopped all Hindu Black Magic.
Also see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjFyj8QrUZI
It seems the cry of Jai Shri Ram was the cause of the defeat.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

g.sarkar wrote: 16 Oct 2023 07:56 Gautam
I thought reading Kalma just before a match would have stopped all Hindu Black Magic.
So, verses from The One True Book, namaaz, prayer etc couldn't best Hindoo Black magic :P

I don't much about their religion so I will refrain from any adverse comments on that faith. But, me thinks p@ki prayers are not answered because their faith/devotion towards OlaUber is weak/kamzor, unke namaaz mein kuch taaqat, dum nahi hai. Maybe, they pray five times a day, not out devotion, but out of compulsion or fear of hell, mullahs, dikhawa (just to impress fellow Ms), whatever. Lagta hai namaaz majboori se karte hai :P
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

g.sarkar wrote: 16 Oct 2023 07:56 ..
Gautam ji, it was because of lack of Iman (not to be confused with Imran)... also not lack of form of Iman-ul-Haq, nephew of Maulana Inzamam-ul-haq ('aloo walley')

Dekho to the explanation by the Security Ghazi (the one with the psychotic eyes).. you can see the fire of Ghazwa-e-Hind in them. Others are holding him back else he is about ready to run to the LoC or Gaza.

From 6:25 onwards