Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by vijayk »

^^ She has a lot of special friends Darshan, Sashai, Pinaki Mishra (He mentions PAPPU too) in addition to real BF. who is a SC lawyer Jai Anant.

Quite a life for madam
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Looks like she is being used by many people not just Hiranandani ... pappu, Hindenberg, soros ..

She better come out and seek protection from Govt. Otherwise she will be Pushakared like Sunanda Pushkar, late wife of Shashi Tharoor
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

vijayk wrote: 21 Oct 2023 00:43 ^^ She has a lot of special friends Darshan, Sashai, Pinaki Mishra (He mentions PAPPU too) in addition to real BF. who is a SC lawyer Jai Anant.

Quite a life for madam
Quite a swagger she had, flaunting the LV bags and Louboutin shoes she sold herself for. That evaporates her public image quite fast. There is a reason why Didi dresses the way she does.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

MM, was brought into Indian politics by Pappu. Once in politics, she was Off loaded/ Switched to TMC.

TMC for all the vitriol against the centre, is not very comfortable with her.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

How Modi’s party took over one of India’s most prestigious private clubs

Whine article about how the plebs are invading the sacred spaces of Lutyens Delhi
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

It gives me great joy to read such stuff. Bloody elitists.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

India Today survey gives Telangana to PAPPU ...
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

vijayk wrote: 23 Oct 2023 01:48 India Today survey gives Telangana to PAPPU ...
i am not surprised. BJP has done Harakiri from a good position. warning signs for 2024
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I am working in Hyd on the ground now but may not be actively working for assembly elections. As far as the city goes, it is not easy to defeat B(T)RS and KCR even now. The situation is more complex in rural areas as freebies, etc., of KCR, can still get votes. There is a lot of anti-incumbency, and INC improved after the BJP removed Bandi Sanjay, and INC won KA. However, I am unsure if INC has reached a level where it can defeat KCR. Now that the BJP had issued tickets and brought back Raja Singh, who does not enjoy as much support as before in his won seat, the BJP got back its feel. But the momentum that was there was lost when Bandi Sanjay was removed. If the BJP seriously contests elections in the state, then INC's chances of winning will diminish as the anti-KCR votes will be divided between INC and BJP.

In any event, BJP has a robust network of committed workers in the state. Much more than we think. I realised that during the last few months of working here.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Chief Justice of India, Justice DY Chandrachud, was felicitated with the 'Award for Global Leadership' conferred by the Center on the Legal Profession, Harvard Law School.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Here is @billmaher on harvard

If ignorance is a disease, Harvard Yard is the Wuhan wet market.

WATCH VIDEO
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

posted without comment......

sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ It is easy to guess who is the sponsor of all this legislation by funding NGOs in India who file these PILs. Whites are trying to destroy our social structure and institution of marriage, by directly getting laws made by SC judges like same-sex marriages, legalizing homosexuality, giving equal rights to wife in ancestral property inherited by the husband, etc.

Whites are behind court cases to regulate Hindu festivals too, banning crackers, dahi handi, jalikattu,etc. Whites have caught on to the shortcut of getting their favourite laws made directly by SC judges, bypassing the parliament.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

chetak wrote: 23 Oct 2023 07:08 Chief Justice of India, Justice DY Chandrachud, was felicitated with the 'Award for Global Leadership' conferred by the Center on the Legal Profession, Harvard Law School.
The Brown sahib acknowledges his master! Harvard playing a double game, pump up the fellows who follow your global agenda. The Chief Justice of India should be concerned about Bharat and its culture not some Constitution which was crafted in the halls of Columbia Univ. A complete revamp of Judiciary is what is needed for Bharat. In the days of old the village banyan tree was use to adjudge disputes. The Banyan tree was used because no one dared to say lies and fudge their way. It remembers everything uttered (the banyan tree) and no one gets away with false statements. Such is the culture of Bharat.

I hope Modiji and Nandan Nilekani come up with a cool software solution, using AI, big data processing and much more to reform the judiciary. Too many judges hiding behind interpretation of law according to their whims and fancy. The legislation verbiage (precision) should be so tuned that 80-90% of cases can be dispensed with a software judgement based on precedent, laws, evidence, no need for a judge. Also India does not need single judge order for tricky cases. It should be an odd number 3 or 5 who come to a final judgement. No more stay orders, postponement and other time wasting tactics employed by milords and lawyers.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

sanjayc wrote: 23 Oct 2023 08:27 ^^ It is easy to guess who is the sponsor of all this legislation by funding NGOs in India who file these PILs. Whites are trying to destroy our social structure and institution of marriage, by directly getting laws made by SC judges like same-sex marriages, legalizing homosexuality, giving equal rights to wife in ancestral property inherited by the husband, etc.

Whites are behind court cases to regulate Hindu festivals too, banning crackers, dahi handi, jalikattu,etc. Whites have caught on to the shortcut of getting their favourite laws made directly by SC judges, bypassing the parliament.
Hindus has not understood to wield the power in hand when they have it. They must utilize every means at their disposal and also create new ones that suit their interests. Take for instance, what is preventing declaring Hindus as minorities in India. A community that is a minority in the world. Globalization has shrunk the world and Hindus has every right to be given the status of Minority in a world full of majority religions that issue statements against them, make policies against them. Second is to counter the allegations, we don't always have to defend ourselves with this is how it is narrative. We just have to publish the atrocities committed on Hindus from Historical times to till today. That is such a big list. Third its time to make laws that bring the rights of Hindus to arm themselves for self defense just like Sikh community is protected by the law to carry weapons as a right.
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

srin wrote: 22 Oct 2023 23:10 How Modi’s party took over one of India’s most prestigious private clubs

Whine article about how the plebs are invading the sacred spaces of Lutyens Delhi
It's behind a pay wall :((
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

bala wrote: 23 Oct 2023 08:47 ...

I hope Modiji and Nandan Nilekani come up with a cool software solution, using AI, big data processing and much more to reform the judiciary. Too many judges hiding behind interpretation of law according to their whims and fancy. The legislation verbiage (precision) should be so tuned that 80-90% of cases can be dispensed with a software judgement based on precedent, laws, evidence,....

No more stay orders, postponement and other time wasting tactics employed by milords and lawyers.
+1

I think some initial work towards this was initiated by Former Law Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad.

Should have been fast tracked by Shri Kiren Rijiju but i think not much is happening on it
Anoop.G
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Anoop.G »

rajkumar wrote: 23 Oct 2023 12:28
srin wrote: 22 Oct 2023 23:10 How Modi’s party took over one of India’s most prestigious private clubs

It's behind a pay wall :((
https://archive.li/596fo
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.deccanherald.com/business/c ... gs-2737931
I am sorry I put this here as not sure where to add as Ramanaji closed the previous thread where Stray D were discussed.
This is becoming a serious menace and not so much as a under previleged areas problem.
Understand PETA and the crazies will go hide under the rocks for few days and then come back.
But given the election year I suppose nobody will be ready to get rid of the vermin(sorry to use the term) but thats what they have become the stray dogs on the street!!
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^^And TOIlet describing it as freak accident in front of the house but Deccan says attacked by strays
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

SRajesh wrote: 23 Oct 2023 14:55 https://www.deccanherald.com/business/c ... gs-2737931
I am sorry I put this here as not sure where to add as Ramanaji closed the previous thread where Stray D were discussed.
This is becoming a serious menace and not so much as a under previleged areas problem.
Understand PETA and the crazies will go hide under the rocks for few days and then come back.
But given the election year I suppose nobody will be ready to get rid of the vermin(sorry to use the term) but thats what they have become the stray dogs on the street!!
Unfortunately, they have supreme court blessings which has ruled against eliminating them and even relocating them. The only option is to sterilize them and release them back to same area which is not always possible. Stray dogs are a menace all over India
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Nandan Nilekani funds The Wire!!!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

NRao wrote: 23 Oct 2023 18:35 Nandan Nilekani funds The Wire!!!!

Rao saar,

Not only these guys, there are many wokes who fund these channels

Their names would be readily and very easily recognizable

@vijaygajera

Our government pays Infosys for government websites like Income Tax.

Then Infosys and Nandan Nilekani funds to Altnews, The Caravan, The Wire, The Print etc propaganda newsmakers directly and via IPSMF NGO.

It means they use government money to do propaganda against India

Wah

7:58 PM · Aug 20, 2021

Jis Thali Mein Khana Us Thali Mein Ched Karna
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nawaz sharif is back to his विधवा-विलाप on cashmere and his usual veena vadhan on friendship with India.... even as paki terrorists infiltrate on a regular and daily basis

who is he hoping to fool this time.....

India is busy with local elections and it's paki bashing time here

Nawaz Sharif Vows to Build 'Good Ties' With India, Says Pak Wants to Resolve Kashmir Issue

https://www.news18.com/world/nawaz-shar ... 28531.html
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Some people have said actor Akshay Kumar (born Rajiv Bhatia) will be fielded as BJP's candidate for Delhi elections. I eagerly await that, because I want to see if his 'star power' will dislodge the entrenched Kejriwal.

But I was also thinking that one day he could be a good candidate for national leadership. He's not a dummy, he's moderately educated, and he does have a friendly appealing persona. He's also not that old. If Modi hangs on for another term (or two?) then Akshay could take over from him, and provide a kinder, gentler face that the party needs. The ability to communicate and project charisma is very vital for national leadership, and for international stature as well. Reagan was a famously successful actor-turned-president ("The Great Communicator"), and others have been as well. I think India also needs such a personality at the top, as well.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

star struck are we ?! Let him win 1 election and prove himself as a decent administrator in 1 constituency/state.

What BJP needs is to go quickly and viciously after all the corrupt dynastic families - there are about 20 big ones today across India. The world will anyway cry "autocratic hindu nationalist" so who cares? I'm sure the ED has enough stuff, I'd like to see these corrupt families behind bars BEFORE next elections.

There was a samvaad video posted recently on the geopolitics thread, which made a rather interesting point. The fiscally responsible states that make structurally good but short term unpopular decisions and clean up their finances will become ripe targets for opposition to promise all kinds of freebies, win and then ruin the state, and loot the fully laden beehive. KA under INC now is a prime example. And the opposite is also true, like Bihar elections cant be won on freebies because the state's coffers are empty.

Now when you scale this behaviour up to the level of India, we risk losing not just fiscal gains, but also economic, legislative, geo-political gains and military readiness etc. There is no guarantee KA will not repeat when the opposition promises all freebies you can imagine and tricks enough voters to make a coalition govt possible at the center.

Modi 1.0 was a learning phase for statecraft, neutralising Pak, and immediate stop the rot on a bunch of internal issues. Modi 2.0 was a deep structural reform & huge leaps in infra and foreign policy, fighting Covid and keeping China at bay. Each of these are stupendous achievements, and I'd say they have even started delivering on a few Dharmic Civilisational Agenda items a little bit, but wielding state power upon internal enemies has NOT happened to the extent that it should - and that is the biggest need of the hour item.

Unlike BJP which has walked on eggshells so far, IF ever they dont get a bigger majority in 2024 and some way the opposition gets in, its will be far far worse than UPA 1 & 2, and I'm not sure Bharat can rise up from such betrayal and pillage in any near conceivable future.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/ssaratht/status/1717242960071299225
Karnataka farmers crossed the border into Telangana and taking rally to educate people not to fall for
@INCTelangana ‘s freebie schemes. 🤣😜

Did they come voluntarily or has BRS paid for their travel expenses is something we don’t know
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

No 2nd Marriage for Assam Govt Workers from Now, CM Sarma Says 'Religion's Nod Won't be Applicable'
No Assam government employee will be allowed to opt for second marriage, even if the religion allows, chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said, adding that the person will have to take permission from the government.

We find cases where Muslim men marry two women and later both wives fight for the pension of the same person. This law was already there, now we have decided to implement it,” Sarma said.

The law to ban polygamy is a reminder of Assam’s four lakh-strong workforce of a service rule instituted 58 years ago that bars someone from marrying a second time without the government’s consent as long as the first spouse is alive.

Without mentioning Muslims, the circular states that the rule is applicable even to men permitted by personal law to have a bigamous marriage, a report by a leading national daily stated.
can people enlighten me is pension to wife is as per sharia? when alimony itself is not allowed why give pension, already we have given PF to husband, just like mehar.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Jamiat Ulema i Hind and Ayodhya case Muslim litigant insist on PM Modi inaugurating mosque after Ram Temple Pran Pratishtha for the sake of secularism

Jamiat-i-Ulama Hind president at Ayodhya, Mufti Hizbullah Badshah Khan said that PM Modi is the prime minister of not just Hindus but also of the Muslim community in India. He asserted that when the prime minister is coming to inaugurate the temple of Hindus then he should also lay the foundation stone of the mosque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF2gGTgmCo4

Ex-Babri Masjid Litigant Iqbal Ansari Demands to Begin Work On Mosque as Ram Mandir dates Announced

Iqbal Ansari, a former litigant representing the Muslim side in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute, expressed on October 26 that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should participate in the 'Pran Pratishtha' ceremony at the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. He emphasized that Ayodhya is a place of religious significance for Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians, where deities from across the country are venerated. Ansari considered it fortunate that PM Modi was visiting Ayodhya for darshan (a holy visit) and suggested that he should perform the 'Pran Pratishtha' ritual. 'Pran Pratishtha' involves the installation of idols of gods in a temple, according to Hindu customs.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.deccanherald.com/elections/ ... ls-2745305
This just takes the cake
The man who sold his integrity and the country for few coins gets a seat to contest and be a lawmaker if he wins
What is wrong with congress party:
A thief a fellator a misogynist are these the quality they look for in the lawmakers
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh wrote: 27 Oct 2023 23:06 https://www.deccanherald.com/elections/ ... ls-2745305
This just takes the cake
The man who sold his integrity and the country for few coins gets a seat to contest and be a lawmaker if he wins
What is wrong with congress party:
A thief a fellator a misogynist are these the quality they look for in the lawmakers

sirji,

what did you expect from a dynastic monstrosity that signed an "mou" with the hans

what were they selling then............... and was it theirs's to sell at all.....
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

jewish businessmen flexed their muscle and harvard heroes had to apologise.

Here Indian businessmen are inviting Hinduphobic Hasan to LitFest to curse Hindus some more

at least, after the attack on the Taj hotel in Bombay, the tatas' ought to have known better

Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

^^Really disappointed by Indian brands. We have Mahindras donating billions to Harvard universities which indulge on lot of anti-India & anti-Hindu garbage (at least why couldn't they demand regulation or oversight of output) & Tata Companies supporting the above activities. And I want to support the products (at least Automobiles) by Indian brands but I feel like being stuck between a rock & hard place.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Zynda wrote: 28 Oct 2023 18:28 ^^Really disappointed by Indian brands. We have Mahindras donating billions to Harvard universities which indulge on lot of anti-India & anti-Hindu garbage (at least why couldn't they demand regulation or oversight of output) & Tata Companies supporting the above activities. And I want to support the products (at least Automobiles) by Indian brands but I feel like being stuck between a rock & hard place.
very very sad
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1718240154442473772

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra @Iyervval This supporter of massacring Hindus is Parsi Jimmy Sarbh. He is the mascot of
@TheSleepCo_ just in case your planning on buying their chairs or mattresses
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status ... 8239623463
se the whole thread
BhikuMhatre @MumbaichaDon
Explosive Thread:

Rahul Khan-Gandhi’s MYSTERIOUS visit to Uzbekistan has created a buzz in Bharat. Why Uzbekistan? Why now, especially when the assembly elections fever is at its peak? Nobody has answers.

I'm not a travel agent of Rahul Khan-Gandhi, but I've an answer!
https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/ ... 2189924608
STAR Boy TARUN @Starboy2079
So Pappu went to Uzbekistan secretly to meet Samantha Power ?

Samantha Power (CFR, Skulls and Bones) is a US deep state operative.

She is close to George Soros

This report published this year that exposed her connection with Deep State 👇

Does this make sense?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

why place the bombs in a religious convention......

or was the intra abrahamic tensions opposing the love jihad becoming increasingly vocal, leading to restrictions in the rights allowed by the asmani kitab

or was it a lone wolf enterprise, availing of a target of opportunity that just happened to present itself.

Four bomb blasts at a religious gathering in a Jehovah Witness convention centre in Kerala’s Ernakulam this Sunday. At least one casualty with several injured. Hours after a top Hamas leader addressed a rally in Kerala.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/k ... 2023-10-29
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »