Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by chetak »

this could be one way to go :mrgreen:

Bangladesh's main opposition leader, party members charged with murder ahead of polls

https://www.wionews.com/mirza-fakhrul-islam-alamgir
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A question : Has Vikram Chandra joined Wion (yaaniki replaced Palki)
Meaning Editorji is folding
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

SRajesh wrote: 30 Oct 2023 13:30 A question : Has Vikram Chandra joined Wion (yaaniki replaced Palki)
Meaning Editorji is folding
Yes,

I have seen him on that channel quite often. He is also conducting interviews on behalf of Wion.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Looks like Kejriwal got a shock with Manish Sisodia bail rejected in SC.

Same thing Mahua ...

How will Pappu be taken out?

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/aravind/status/1718886289603223810
In an ideal scenario, the BJP would easily secure victory based on its strengths, government programs, Modi's popularity, and the weaknesses of the opposition. However, the real world presents a different picture, with numerous external interests aligned against Modi and the BJP, aiming to install a weak, pliable coalition government in power. Surprisingly, they are not necessarily seeking a strong Congress government either. They just want a weak, pliable, coalition govt.

When you have countries like China and the US, Russia and Western powers, big pharmaceutical companies and major oil corporations, Pakistan and figures like Soros, as well as Khalistanis and Islamists, all converging on the goal of removing Modi, it's a clear sign of a significant challenge for the ruling party.

The most unexpected aspect is the role played by the United States and its deep state allies. Despite Modi's best efforts in realigning with the US, major defense deals, and agreements, they now seem to be actively working to oust Modi from power. They are doing so through various proxies, including Canada, Qatar, Khalistanis, Islamists, Pakistan, Soros, and many others. This is the single biggest challenge for the BJP to overcome to win 2024. Others pale in comparison.

Even more concerning is the collaboration between the US and China in this matter. I have a strong intuition they both are working together on this. This raises the possibility of Chinese military actions at the LAC that are ignored by the US and intelligence not shared to create issues for Modi before the elections.

If the Modi government can still secure victory in 2024 while managing multiple crises created by these foreign adversaries and achieve a majority, it would indeed be an astounding win.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/seriousfunnyguy/sta ... 2813136241
Pappu is saying we are fighting the whole infra of India
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vijayk wrote:Looks like Kejriwal got a shock with Manish Sisodia bail rejected in SC.
It would be a privilege for me to shake hand with the investigating officer who gathered evidence and opposed the bail plea. In a country where the mantra is "bail is a right & jail is an exception", even the highest court in the country rejects bail plea of the AAPtard Manish Sisodia. Looks like the evidence against him is so overwhelming that the courts have no other option. Kejri's honest(?) education minister would now remain inside for a few more months.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

it looks like, very soon, there may be a new liquor vend in tihar

Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

The situation in Maharashtra is likely to worsen due to the Maratha agitation. This is an IED that has been laid cleverly by pawarful people and will require deft handling by Fadnavis and Shinde. The agitation is led by Jarange who by his own machinations and assurances has left himself with no space to compromise with, so for him it’s all or nothing. The government on the other hand is in a bind: it cannot increase the reservation quota beyond 50% as it will be struck down by SC and if it gives the quota out of existing 50%, the other OBCs will turn on BJP.

Pawarful has encouraged this repeatedly without doing anything about it himself when he was in office. This has the potential to turn into a serious law and order situation… not to mention the impact on 2024 elections.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

This is one of the reasons for Shinde (Maratha) to be the CM and not DF (Brahmin)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

A Deshmukh wrote: 31 Oct 2023 10:00 This is one of the reasons for Shinde (Maratha) to be the CM and not DF (Brahmin)

Deshmukh ji,

DF will run the show, no matter who decorates the CM's gaddi from their "coalition"

on the other side of the divide, for some alleged "war horses" it is an existential crisis, the very last throw of the dice as it were, because carefully crafted dynastic pathways, financial scheming and political slithering, and the soul sold to the abrahamic devil, the devious deal making over tens of decades, benefitting nurtured vote banks which these बुज़ुर्गs controlled, have been ravaged and almost annihilated, decimating succession plans and dubious dreams of political immortality

the cooperative banks, APMC mandis, and massive mechanism for the manipulation of water resources to prop up sugar barons have all had their jugulars cut and the changes are virtually irreversible....no matter who wears the tarnished crown

these "has been" बुज़ुर्गs are still fixing onion prices and raking up small time agitations, rallying the quota warriors, all the while hoping that the contagion would spread..... and they would somehow come to occupy the batting crease in the ensuing chaos.

but these बुज़ुर्गs have more support in the dotty alliance than the mafioso and are more than capable of making a deal with the soreass like entities so we must await the machinations that may gradually become visible....

They have remained padded up for much of their political lives, over so many decades now, complete with helmet, abdomen guard, and gloves, with the drinks order already placed with the twelfth man, waiting for that one crucial call that never came

for a politician, the fear of irrelevance is often much greater than the fear of death itself

and some बुज़ुर्गs are staring at both simultaneously, seeing their life's efforts of conniving, calculating, scheming, and treachery getting dismantled in front of their very own eyes
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

New drama seems to be getting started based on the Toolkit. This is about phone tapping, and Apple warning the seculars that their phone is being tapped by state sponsored agencies.
Govt trying to hack into my phone, email: TMC MP Mahua Moitra shares warning screenshots on X.
Surprised that the phone company (Apple) is able to warn users of threats from the state agencies. How does a cell phone manufacturer know what goes on the phones which have been sold? And how do they determine that the specific form of attack is from a state sponosered agency? I can understand service providers (like AirTel, Jio etc.) getting some information on network traffic getting monitored etc. Seems to be another drama by the sewer mouth Mohua Moitra.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 30 Oct 2023 18:20 Looks like Kejriwal got a shock with Manish Sisodia bail rejected in SC.

Same thing Mahua ...

How will Pappu be taken out?

vijay ji,

this is his condition today.......

sadji ka time bhi aa gaya lagta hai

Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Jarange Patil has given an ultimatum to the government to call a special session tomorrow or he will go on a a fast without water. There have already been rioting incidents in Beed district.

This is going to get worse soon.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 31 Oct 2023 14:35 New drama seems to be getting started based on the Toolkit. This is about phone tapping, and Apple warning the seculars that their phone is being tapped by state sponsored agencies.
Govt trying to hack into my phone, email: TMC MP Mahua Moitra shares warning screenshots on X.
Surprised that the phone company (Apple) is able to warn users of threats from the state agencies. How does a cell phone manufacturer know what goes on the phones which have been sold? And how do they determine that the specific form of attack is from a state sponosered agency? I can understand service providers (like AirTel, Jio etc.) getting some information on network traffic getting monitored etc. Seems to be another drama by the sewer mouth Mohua Moitra.

Sachin ji,

The GoI is going to investigate this matter

They have asked apple to join investigation

Now, let's see how things pan out for apple.

This toolkit thingie is widespread.......
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote: 31 Oct 2023 21:06
Sachin wrote: 31 Oct 2023 14:35 New drama seems to be getting started based on the Toolkit. This is about phone tapping, and Apple warning the seculars that their phone is being tapped by state sponsored agencies.

Sachin ji,

The GoI is going to investigate this matter

They have asked apple to join investigation

Now, let's see how things pan out for apple.

This toolkit thingie is widespread.......
https://twitter.com/I_am_the_Story/stat ... 2467363186

https://twitter.com/I_am_the_Story/stat ... 9701799338

All these scums exposed here
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin ji,

Apple notification also contained a clause, the threat could be a false alarm

Last para. 150 countries

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Is Apple being used to foment suspicions against Modi govt?

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanman wrote: 01 Nov 2023 19:36 Is Apple being used to foment suspicions against Modi govt?

http://accessnow.org. is, not surprisingly, funded by soreass and the fraud foundation, among others

and the warning is just another anti Modi, anti India toolkit in play

Here is your answer, sanman saar,

@sanjeevsanyal

Very curious indeed.

The security threat messages being received by some prominent Apple users is not quite from Apple but from a Soros-linked NGO called http://accessnow.org.

How is this external agency able to send such authentic looking messages though the system??

9:55 am · 1 Nov 2023
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

today he rejects the ED, tomorrow he will reject the Constitution of India.

and he shows so much of faith in his shadowy supporters....., will they come through for him.....or will the feast begin

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

All billionaires agree with narayan murthy that Indians should work 16+ hours a day.

It is curious why none of them mention paying overtime.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The agencies have discovered an even bigger liquor scam that dwarfs the first one

@amitmalviya

CBI is looking into a new discount swindle in liquor purchase by the Delhi Govt. They are probing if part of this discount was routed to Punjab, and they received a part in cash in Delhi.

Is this the reason Arvind Kejriwal is scared of facing the ED?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Chetakji
Too right
None of the noveau riche want to sweat it for 16 hours!!
Would be interesting to ask MR Murthy if he would ask his son or daughter or son-in-law or daughter-in-law will be willing to work 16hrs a day!! :lol:
Wonder how much they would ask for (meaning pay perks and other benefits!!)
As days have gone by probably Vascular D catching up I think!!
I wonder even in his younger days (before starting the infosys) did he even work 56 hrs a week let alone 70 hrs!!
Whats there in suggesting sir??
Kaun kya ukhad lega!! :shock: :roll:
One should ask him about his daughter's shenanigans of Non-Dom status to save tax paying
or his own capers of doing business with Bezos and all that unsavoury details that tumbled out.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI8y-J7Z2KI

'Cash For Query' मामले में Nishikant Dubey ने यूं लगा दी Mahua Moitra की लंका

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

SRajesh wrote: 02 Nov 2023 21:19 Chetakji
Too right
None of the noveau riche want to sweat it for 16 hours!!
Would be interesting to ask MR Murthy if he would ask his son or daughter or son-in-law or daughter-in-law will be willing to work 16hrs a day!! :lol:
Wonder how much they would ask for (meaning pay perks and other benefits!!)
As days have gone by probably Vascular D catching up I think!!
I wonder even in his younger days (before starting the infosys) did he even work 56 hrs a week let alone 70 hrs!!
Whats there in suggesting sir??
Kaun kya ukhad lega!! :shock: :roll:
One should ask him about his daughter's shenanigans of Non-Dom status to save tax paying
or his own capers of doing business with Bezos and all that unsavoury details that tumbled out.
Frankly there are many jobs, but a thinking job I suppose like coding 30 hours effective with the person spending 45 hours in the office is the maximum possible. A cashier job is different, a GP doctor job is different, a security guard job is different, an airline/ train operator/ taxi ob is different. But a job with a complicated set of deliverables with no real safety net. Time in office in these jobs is not effective work always, some days nothing happens, someday multiple things occur. Something these koi Hai types will never understand.

His software industry basically US Banking and Insurance sector related was allowed by BIF to develop without any union interferance with liberal land grants, I don't these guys have choice, if directed the whole gang has to invest in wire BIF ecosystem etc.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Meanwhile there seems to be confusion in the secular I.N.D.I.A gang.
'INDIA bloc will not be disappointed': Akhilesh Yadav on seat sharing in UP . Akhilesh Yadav has indicated that the party will contest 65 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh for the 2024 elections, reassuring that alliance members in the INDIA bloc will be respected.

And in Karnataka, DK Shivakumar I feel will have to sit as Deputy CM twiddling his thumbs while Siddu puts his foot down.
Will continue as chief minister for five years, says Siddaramaiah as DKS keeps mum.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Sachin wrote: 03 Nov 2023 10:28 Meanwhile there seems to be confusion in the secular I.N.D.I.A gang.
'INDIA bloc will not be disappointed': Akhilesh Yadav on seat sharing in UP . Akhilesh Yadav has indicated that the party will contest 65 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh for the 2024 elections, reassuring that alliance members in the INDIA bloc will be respected.

And in Karnataka, DK Shivakumar I feel will have to sit as Deputy CM twiddling his thumbs while Siddu puts his foot down.
Will continue as chief minister for five years, says Siddaramaiah as DKS keeps mum.
I dont think there is any fight, D.K Shivakumar is more than satisfied with the loot, it is just a media play to give hope.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

If Narayana Murthy is advising entrepreneurs, then he is right. If he is advising salaried workers, then for each extra productive hour, he should be advising companies to at least pay overtime.

Long term overworking is not sustainable for most people psychologically or physically. The impact it has on personal life, relationships, family, children, society etc is impossible to measure or compensate for.

For any company a worker is replaceable (I'm not saying expendable). For your near and dear, YOU are not. Its always this asymmetric situation.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Narayana Murthy advise either side is wrong, a human is not a machine, those extra hours unless routine work requiring very less mental application will not be rewarding to the Company, but only lead to more errors requiring more corrections. His idea is to capture headlines and it is just that.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

There are very few jobs that actually require 70+ hrs a week. Even the jobs that do require it don't require them 365 days an year. More often than not, these jobs are well compensated. Every time I have worked more than 70 hrs a week for extended periods has had to do more with organisational or procedural inefficiency or emergency/disaster situation of sorts.

No one waxing eloquent about work ethics talks about compensation for this kind of work.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Thakur_B wrote: 03 Nov 2023 14:13 ...

No one waxing eloquent about work ethics talks about compensation for this kind of work.
+1

In India, the payment is usually calculated by number of Days worked.

Laws in India state a maximum amount of 48 hrs a week at normal wages and overtime (double the regular pay) above that.

As expected there are a lot of loopholes kept in the law to benefit the employers :)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

So the punishment for forgery and fake documents is APOLOGY..

What a historic precedent set by the Honourable SC.

@ANI

Supreme Court suggests AAP leader Raghav Chadha to meet the Rajya Sabha Chairperson and seek unconditional apology, in view of his suspension from the House.

Supreme Court records the statements of Chadha’s lawyer that the MP has no intention to affect the dignity of the House of which he is a member and he will seek an appointment with Rajya Sabha Chairperson so that he may place an unconditional apology.

The Court says the apology may be considered sympathetically by the Chairperson in the background of facts and circumstances of the House.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote: 03 Nov 2023 12:25 Long term overworking is not sustainable for most people psychologically or physically. The impact it has on personal life, relationships, family, children, society etc is impossible to measure or compensate for.
I like this interview of MohAndas Pai and Chetan Bhagat on India Today

M. Pai makes good points supporting NRN. Chetan Bhagat says max of 35 hours or one loses focus.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Has anyone watched Vishnu Som's Rajasthan Opinion poll Looks like BJP winning hands down but they want to appear that Gehlot is popular and the polls are even-stevens
Poor NDTV have fallen on hard times looks like!! can't get anyone beyond Aarthi Jeyrath to push the secular agenda or is that they are worried to get a peaceful Congi or Congi-supporter to push the secular agenda!!One interesting thing was 78% surveyed felt Cow-`protection is very important to them.Maybe just that reason that no peaceful on the panel
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Can someone from RJ, CG and MP give some perspective?

I hear CG has changed from CON party comfortable to very close ... Raman Singh is unpopular. That was the reason for BJP's performance in 2018
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

When was the last time Cong had a consecutive second term in a state ? Last I remember is YSR in AP?

We may not need exit polls