Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote: 11 Nov 2023 17:51 Chetak,

No major disagreement with you.

However, I do think that India will ask for its pound of flesh. Or TSP will have to diliver on that.

I still remember the infamous 20 from immediately after the post parliament attack. Most of those are still enjoying the hospitality of the TSP.

They will have to be delivered on a silver platter.

Pratyush ji,

we don't even have minor disagreements

where did I say that we should, at all, forgo any pound of flesh due us....

The cessation of trade is a very small part of our pound of flesh. The list includes all the accused in all atrocities against India done by their tanzeems

Long ways to go before we can say that the dues have been fulfilled to our satisfaction, but just see how the cessation of trade has bitten the pakis in their bony backsides

bajwa didn't ask for talks with India as part of the paki army's peace wish list but he wanted to ease the strain on the paki economy by hoping to gain easy access to Indian grain, gas, fuel, (by truck, via the attari border) and vegetables and other staples from India, and make himself a hero to the many crores of unwashed abdools and ayeshas in the bargain.

As with all other failed paki efforts, bajwa's overture was hollow, because terror and talks simply cannot go hand in hand, and as the paki terror ringmaster, he would have known that vital fact better than most....

It looks like karma has already caught up with them and we are next in line to get our licks in

Now, the most common vidwa vilaap of the paki awaam is "why is India not talking to us...."

थोड़ा सबर कीजिए janab
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

la.khan wrote: 11 Nov 2023 14:02
Deans wrote: 10 Nov 2023 10:05 The anti India terrorists killed in Pak this year - all shot by unknown gunmen in similar ways. All protected by the Pak establishment.
P@kis like to ascribe these events to RAW but I am certain we have nothing to do with this. Just see the frequency of the killings. February, September, October. RAW may be good at collecting intelligence/data/information. Do you think RAW has this kind of capability, to actually go & neutralize a threat? If they did, why didn't they do this all these years? Mind you, as you said, this is just in p@kiland. There are more of these t*rds that were decommissioned. In other parts of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy these SoBs got their just desserts, but I don't think we have anything to do with this.
I don't believe RAW agents personally killed them. However, my view is that RAW subcontracted the job. In theory, RAW could contact
representatives of Afghan or Baluchi groups in Dubai (where the payment is also handled) and get their people inside Pak to do it.

I don't see ISI doing this (getting rid of unwanted people) for the following reasons:

- They always hold on to their assets, even retired ones like Dawood or Panjwar. It would have given them a lot of brownie points
if they handed these over to us (while causing no hard to their terror machinery). It will make other militants lose confidence that they can
comfortably retire in Pak.
- All these people have hundreds of followers. If word got out that ISI was behind it (all its takes is some low level ISI guy talking to his
terrorist friend) the militant groups will be after the ISI. Their families and properties etc in Pak are very vulnerable.
- If these people felt ISI was after them, they would get rid of their handler/bodyguards and flee the country - maybe even surrender to India.
- ISI desperately wants to revive terrorism in India. You don't do that by killing of the leaders.
- They were not victims of some gang warfare, or tribal feud among Afghan groups. All these groups were set up with one purpose - to harm
India with minimal conflict among groups.

I think India held off doing this earlier, because ISI would get groups in India to do the same. its possible this view has changed because we are more confident in our internal security and because only terrorists in Pak are targeted and we have none in India. If they go after IA officers, their
officers are more vulnerable, as events in April showed. Same with politicians.

That said, if terrorists who are enemies of my country die, I'm not too concerned about who did it.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

India is the beneficiary, certainly.

There are two major developments:

The US has disengaged from Pakistan as it has no current use for it.

And the national power differential between India and Pakistan is just too overwhelming for Pakistan to do anything than acquiesce in what is happening. Balakot was India’s coming out party.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

A_Gupta wrote: 11 Nov 2023 09:33 Yawn also dreams:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1787807/what- ... ws-english
"What Happens If India Is Placed On FATF Grey List? | Haroon Sharif | Dawn News English"
To be fair, there are terrorists on both sides of the border.

There are terrorists in Lahore, just like how there are terrorists in Mumbai*

*Who came from karachi on a boat
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Ordained looting and extortion by the pious jihadis

The hindus would have endured this (and much worse) at the time of partition

Yawn - Afghan refugees are leaving — and Pakistanis are enjoying the spoils they leave behind
Since the crackdown began, Afghan refugees are desperate to sell off their assets and leave the country — only to find that their Pakistani 'friends' will take full advantage of their vulnerabilities.

With law enforcement agencies rounding up Afghan nationals and transporting them across the border, over 250,000 Afghan refugees have been repatriated or deported from across the country. But this begs the question: who benefits from the businesses and assets they leave behind?

From the outset, undocumented Afghan nationals could not run a business or make any monetary transactions via formal banking channels. In such cases, they would hire or solicit the help of Pakistani ‘front men’ or a person of trust. The business, hence, would be registered in the front man’s name and the same would be used for any banking transactions or documentation to purchase land or any other assets.

After the government decided to expel the refugees, those who had any stakes in Pakistan hurried to sell off their assets.

Often, as a last resort, Afghans are selling their businesses and properties to their trusted ‘frontmen’ at lower rates. The pattern was evident in our conversations with several Afghan refugees, who narrated stories of relatives or acquaintances selling off their assets at throwaway prices in their hurry to leave the country before they were forcibly evicted. Since the crackdown, however, many of the shops have been shut and the Pakistani locals, including the ‘front men’ who helped the Afghans document their properties, are brutally extorting them,

With the vast majority of Afghan refugees unable to operate a bank account, they would save up whatever they could in cash. If they ran a business, many of their clientele would expect them to extend a line of credit — again, all of these transactions would happen through verbal agreements based on mutual trust. Now, as they prepare to leave, they have been faced with the uphill task of getting their dues back. They are simply threatened with giving them up to the police for deportation.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Pratyush wrote: 11 Nov 2023 17:51 ...
I still remember the infamous 20 from immediately after the post parliament attack. Most of those are still enjoying the hospitality of the TSP.
I thought the dossier on 20 people grew to 50+ as time went by. I think not one of the t*rds listed in these dossiers was ever arrested, tried, sentenced, or handed over to India. Were any of the people listed in these dossiers hit recently?
Deans wrote: 12 Nov 2023 08:51 ...
That said, if terrorists who are enemies of my country die, I'm not too concerned about who did it.
True. Who cares who did the job as long as the results are a plus/positive for our nation, our security personnel, and citizens 8)
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

One of those events that could equally go here or the Bojitiv Newj thread:

A successful landing on the Chief Guest: :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/s/5PqIgvfcI0
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Cash-strapped Pakistan sold weapons worth USD 364 million to Ukraine: Report
ISLAMABAD/LONDON: Cash-strapped Pakistan reportedly earned USD 364 million in an arms deal with two private US companies last year to supply ammunition to Ukraine in its war with Russia, according to a media report.

A British military cargo plane flew from Pakistan Air Force Base Nur Khan in Rawalpindi to the British military base in Cyprus, Akrotiri, and then to Romania a total of five times to supply arms to the war-torn country, the BBC Urdu reported on Monday.
Citing details of the contract from the American Federal Procurement Data System, the BBC report claimed that Pakistan signed two contracts with American companies named 'Global Military' and 'Northrop Grumman' for the sale of 155mm shells.

These agreements to provide weapons to Ukraine were signed on August 17, 2022, and were specifically linked to the purchase of 155mm shells.
The BBC Urdu report claimed that a USD 232 million contract was awarded to Global Military while another USD 131 million contract was signed with Northrop Grumman.

"These agreements expired last month i.e. October 2023," it added.

The report alleged that the deliveries were made in a British military cargo plane from the Nur Khan Air Base, which landed in Rawalpindi five times.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

<OT>Isn't this thread supposed to be closed at 72 pages? Or is that the BENIS thread?</OT>
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

la.khan wrote: 12 Nov 2023 15:21
Pratyush wrote: 11 Nov 2023 17:51 ...
I thought the dossier on 20 people grew to 50+ as time went by. I think not one of the t*rds listed in these dossiers was ever arrested, tried, sentenced, or handed over to India. Were any of the people listed in these dossiers hit recently?
Deans wrote: 12 Nov 2023 08:51 ...

True. Who cares who did the job as long as the results are a plus/positive for our nation, our security personnel, and citizens 8)

khan ji,

too little hue and cry is being made by the establishment, puki press and their social media catspaws about the killings. The usual suspects are simply ignoring them or have been told to turn a blind eye.... and not poke around in matters that don't concern them.....

This is not how the pakis usually react, they are normally given to lashing out, threatening, and otherwise balefully targeting India with their atmi takth and swearing eternal destruction...

ergo, it is more than likely that it may be an internal housekeeping exercise to placate the IMF, and reassure some of their mai baaps like the cheenis and the amrikis...

the cheenis pulling out of the CPEC has put the real fear of financial ruin among the paki elite and the crore kammandus. If they cannot loot from the incoming funds arriving at their impoverished shores, their very own futures may be imperilled....

What ever the explanation, it's black lentils onlee
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

According to interwebs, Pak PM Kakar's height is 5 ft 8 in and Hafiz Munir's height is 5 ft 7 in so why does Kakar appear shorter in this picture, hain? Is Munir using a taller chair to appear taller than his reportee? Does Munir have H&D issues about his height? :D
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

chetak wrote: 14 Nov 2023 21:32
la.khan wrote: 12 Nov 2023 15:21

khan ji,

too little hue and cry is being made by the establishment, puki press and their social media catspaws about the killings. The usual suspects are simply ignoring them or have been told to turn a blind eye.... and not poke around in matters that don't concern them.....

This is not how the pakis usually react, they are normally given to lashing out, threatening, and otherwise balefully targeting India with their atmi takth and swearing eternal destruction...

ergo, it is more than likely that it may be an internal housekeeping exercise to placate the IMF, and reassure some of their mai baaps like the cheenis and the amrikis...

the cheenis pulling out of the CPEC has put the real fear of financial ruin among the paki elite and the crore kammandus. If they cannot loot from the incoming funds arriving at their impoverished shores, their very own futures may be imperilled....

On the other hand, if they cry a lot, it proves they love these Jihadi terrorists.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/ ... 9266518298 [video]
'Unknown Men' on motorcycle have targeted and killed Md. Muzamil, a member of Lashkar-e-Toiba, along with his associate Naeemur Rahman at Khokhran Chowk in Pasrur tehsil, third one critical.

Police claims land dispute but unable to find the 'Unknown Men'
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Pakistan supplying artillery shells to Israeli forces for shelling Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAAvSXFN36c
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

sanman wrote: 18 Nov 2023 11:11 Pakistan supplying artillery shells to Israeli forces for shelling Gaza

:mrgreen: :lol: la-whore via haifa
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

williams wrote: 15 Nov 2023 10:36
chetak wrote: 14 Nov 2023 21:32

khan ji,

On the other hand, if they cry a lot, it proves they love these Jihadi terrorists.

khan saab,

The studied silence in the paki youtube and social media circles is quite telling......

Many of these brave pakis are settled in kaneda and sometimes because of the distance and the perception of safety, they, once in a while, do wag their tails

The conclusions that can be drawn from all this are almost inescapable.....
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Et tu Sister Ilhan :((

Yawn - US lawmakers seek ‘suspension’ of assistance to Pakistan
Eleven members of the US Congress, in a letter to US Secr­e­tary of State Anthony Blinken, have urged the Biden administration to withhold future US assistance to Pakistan, until the country restores constitutional order and holds free and fair elections.

The lawmakers requested a legal determination from the Department of State under the Leahy Laws and Section 502(b) of the Foreign Assistance Act to assess if US-origin security assistance had facilitated human rights violations in Pakistan.

The move was initiated by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who is one of the champions of Muslim causes in the US Congress. Other signatories include Frank Pallone Jr, Joaquin Castro, Summer Lee, Ted W. Lieu, Dina Titus, Lloyd Doggett and Cori Bush.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

Probably trying to re establish her credentials as loyal American in order to save her ass.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Pretty much. With Unkil needing Jihadistan for Ukraine (and possibly Israel) she knows the 'request' will be rejected. Or the Department of State will constitute a committee which will report that human rights, donkey rights etc are all A-ok in jihadistan.

Both ways will work in her favor, as well as that of pakistan.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

There is a narrative that is being put out that the "unknown men" are taking out their terrorist trash because of some conditionality that may have been suggested "informally" by the IMF/WB (including other prospective donors) and the amrikis may have since blessed the same.....

It is high time that the paki army and the "unknown men" control their various snakes breeding projects and and hopefully learn to behave decently, in an "international" way

One strongly suspects that the pakis are in full taqiyya mode and ready to do anything in exchange for hard cash/aid but will soon revert to default state once their situation eases in any way

they are already very heavily invested in the anti India and anti Modi toolkits and will not write off the increasing support that is being shown by their ummah brothers in India. Their drug trade fuels such cross border efforts

madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

sanman wrote: 18 Nov 2023 11:11 Pakistan supplying artillery shells to Israeli forces for shelling Gaza

is this not going to be bad for India. Israel had supplied 155mm during Kargil. They stood with us during 71 against the will of US. Ideally it should have been India that should be suppling these. Also recently some journalist were peddling the news that Pakistan should normalize the relation with Israel. i think they ware trying to prepare pakis for it. I don't understand the reason for India to stand with Palestine. there ambassador shared stage with Let Chief recently. they stood with Pak in 71, Kargil. If any Indian Muslim have soft corner and create fuss then government should state "you are with us or against us".
i think India should stop sailing with each leg in two boats. when Arab world itself not caring for Palestine, why should we.
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

White Paper: How PAF Is Being Destroyed By Its Chief, Zaheer Ahmed Baber

https://khamoshmujahid981.blogspot.com/ ... royed.html

This White Paper is intended to inform the Government & general public about how Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, the Chief of Air staff Pakistan Airforce (CAS), is damaging the premier defense institution of Pakistan through his corruption, utter disregard of merit, nepotism and incompetency. The information covers only some of the salient facts intended to highlight a deep and pervasive malaise that has set in this most critical institution for Pakistan’s national security.
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

Terrorist Attack At PAF Base Mianwali: What really happened?

https://khamoshmujahid981.blogspot.com/

The tragic terrorist attack that occured on PAF base Minawali (M.M.Alam base) has resulted in a great loss to the PAF and the nation. The PAF leadership has not revealed the extent of damage, which is more than 30 aircrafts of different types. This loss at the major training base for fighter flying (it is where OCU and FCU are conducted to operationialize newly inducted fighter pilots) would have an extremely disastrous consequenes for the training regime of PAF. The Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Zaheer Ahmed Baber, whose priorities are focused on anything but the profession, should be directly held accountable as well all others responsible for this extreme dereliction of duty. An independent inquiry should be conducted by a totally impartial body having full credibility to affix responsibility for this major national tragedy.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Pakis are not happy that UP Govt banned Halal products.

Link
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Dare Hindus and Sikhs hope for a non-Halal certification.

The Sikh who goes by the name Ravi Singh Jhatka is an intelligent, well informed speaker. And a very good speaker at that. Perhaps he can start a certification organisation for consumers who wish to avoid Halal goods.

I’m waiting for halal services- halal book-keeper, halal manicurist etc.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

That Drop-kick by the SSG Kamandu was gold! There better not be any High Voltage lines or transformers near the place they want to land in India..
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Please be informed of a "sudden unexpected JF17 thunder strategic pivot" by our friendly neighbor. Looking for another cost center to send their expense reports?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... s#comments
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

This is a well known story, but is good to review/recap the subterfuge of the Pukes in creating the bumb using China, North Korea and poppies grown in Afghanistan. Iqbal Chand Malhotra, author of 'The Bomb,The Bank,The Mullah and The Poppies' explains. Pakistan military has for over four decades run a narcotics empire (from 1980) to help fuel its nuclear program. Fauji Foundations runs a lot of other things.

Now we know that the Puki bumb is actually chinese, with a security lock (PAL) provided by the US so that a Puki general saab cannot idly detonate one. It requires authorization by two other nations to explode. Maybe in the recent economic strife, the bumbs were removed quietly and left Pukies nanga. For the outside world the ambiguity is being propped up. Meen-e-while, the unknown gunman is taking down their high profile jihadis. Is A Q Khan family eating grass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KHs1H8hFI
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

SECRET INTELLIGENCE DOCUMENTS SHOW GLOBAL REACH OF INDIA’S DEATH SQUADS
Leaked Pakistani intelligence backs up Canada’s claim of an Indian assassination program.

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/21/ind ... -pakistan/
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Leaked Pakistani intelligence backs up Pakistan's claim that Osama Bin Laden was never ever in Pakistan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Care taken to change "plan" to "strategy" to boost IT exports.

Sept: Caretaker minister unveils $10b IT export plan

Nov: Strategy unveiled to take IT exports to $10b

A new strategy will be announced by a new minister next year. Does any one remember a female director from Google who was inducted to Imran Khan's cabinet with much fanfare to implement "Digital Pakistan" scheme? Whatever happened to her or the scheme.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Has Pakistan achieved Musharaf target of IT exports of USD 4 billon announced in 1999? IT here is Information Technology not International Terrorism.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

partha wrote: 24 Nov 2023 14:11 ...Does any one remember a female director from Google who was inducted to Imran Khan's cabinet with much fanfare to implement "Digital Pakistan" scheme? Whatever happened to her or the scheme.
She probably fled after she found the digits being referred to were those of the hands of the Paki politicos
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

partha wrote: 24 Nov 2023 14:11 Care taken to change "plan" to "strategy" to boost IT exports.

Sept: Caretaker minister unveils $10b IT export plan

Nov: Strategy unveiled to take IT exports to $10b

A new strategy will be announced by a new minister next year. Does any one remember a female director from Google who was inducted to Imran Khan's cabinet with much fanfare to implement "Digital Pakistan" scheme? Whatever happened to her or the scheme.

partha ji,

Their biggest export was the Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) aka counterfeit Indian currency notes, printed by the pakis and circulated in the Indian economy.

just see how some of the neighbouring countries have tanked their economies because they were caught totally unprepared and with their patloons/pyjamas/dhoties around their ankles.............

karma never forgets

with this recent call to deposit the Rs 2000 notes, the pakis have no idea as to when and how the next demonetisation of the higher value INR notes will take place, so practically speaking, many of their options to revive their "economy" have simply evaporated........

so, it's no surprise that the paki awam is quite desperate to leave and get on the welfare bandwagon in another country, ASAP
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

chetak wrote: 24 Nov 2023 17:36 ...
Their biggest export was the Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) aka counterfeit Indian currency notes, printed by the pakis and circulated in the Indian economy.

just see how some of the neighbouring countries have tanked their economies because they were caught totally unprepared and with their patloons/pyjamas/dhoties around their ankles.............
with this recent call to deposit the Rs 2000 notes, the pakis have no idea as to when and how the next demonetisation of the higher value INR notes will take place, so practically speaking, many of their options to revive their "economy" have simply evaporated........
Precisely the reason we need to ban even the Rs 500 note. Just keep Rs 100 as the highest currency denomination

A lot of transactions have moved to the digital medium now thanks to UPI

And pakis (and their cousins) with their devalued currency will find it even less economically viable to print the smaller denomination Indian notes. Not to mention it will be logistically much more cumbersome as well.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_P wrote: 24 Nov 2023 17:45

Precisely the reason we need to ban even the Rs 500 note. Just keep Rs 100 as the highest currency denomination

And pakis (and their cousins) with their devalued currency will find it even less economically viable to print the smaller denomination Indian notes. Not to mention it will be logistically much more cumbersome as well.

Manish ji,

one expects that the Rs 500 note will die a natural death due to fair wear and tear, attrition and damage by usage etc...

They may not demonetize this denomination but will simply let it wither away with no replacement...exactly like what they have done to the Rs 2000 notes

The next new thing is digital currency (different denominations, with a trackable/traceable number like the identifier number on a paper note) that is UPI friendly and can be stored digitally in an electronic wallet (like on your smart phone), spent by you or replenished by the bank like a normal paper currency transaction and usage

It may not even need a net connection for normal day to day transactions, perhaps just using some form of secured bluetooth or NFC.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/re ... f1a4&ei=10

Revered Hindu temple demolished in Pakistan, another destroyed for building coffee house

extracts
Pakistan reportedly demolished a revered Hindu temple in the city of Mithi in Sindh province.

The authorities in the Tharparkar district cited a court order to carry out the destruction of Hinglaj Mata Mandir (temple).
But it was not the only temple that fell victim to Pakistan’s intolerance for religious minorities. According to a report by CNN News 18, Pakistan also carried out the demolition of a part of the Sharda Peeth Mandir (temple) near the Line of Control (The de-facto border between India and Pakistan).
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

A-o-A new money pipeline opened for Bakistan after untiring & incessant begging efforts

Yawn - At COP28, PM Kakar calls for swift operationalisation of climate finances
The 28th UN climate summit opened with good news for poor nations Bakistan struggling to cope with natural disasters, as delegates adopted a new fund to help the developing world Bakistan bear the cost of climate-driven damages.

In establishing the fund on the first day of the two-week COP28 conference, delegates opened the door for governments to announce contributions.

And several did, kicking off a series of small pledges that countries hoped would build throughout the conference to a substantial sum, including $100 million from host UAE, at least $51 million from Britain, $17.5 million from the United States :mrgreen: , and $10 million from Japan.

Later, the European Union pledged $245.39 million, which included $100 million pledged by Germany.

The early breakthrough on the damage fund, which poorer nations had demanded for years, could help grease the wheels for other compromises to be made during the two-week summit.

On Thursday, Pakistan’s caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar also joined the chorus calling for the immediate operationalisation of the newly-approved fund, and called for its utilisation “on merit” to help states in need. # in other words give to bakistan first

He said the utilisation of the fund should not be linked with development funds and loans from multilateral financial entities, rather the loss and damage funding should be in addition to these. :lol: # no IMF/WB style functioning
Important pooch - what is contribution from lumbel 2 super power China ?
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Manish_P wrote: 24 Nov 2023 17:45

We need a program to change these notes' design and security mechanism every five years, remove the older notes from circulation, and ban them after a grace period. We cannot keep devaluing currency for fear of fake currencies.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

williams wrote: 02 Dec 2023 00:59
We need a program to change these notes' design and security mechanism every five years, remove the older notes from circulation, and ban them after a grace period. We cannot keep devaluing currency for fear of fake currencies.
Denomination is not always directly linked to devaluation. Largest US denomination is a 100 USD note.

Changing of notes design every few years will be expensive, but still doable. However deciding and announcing a fixed schedule will allow the enemy to game it.

Hence the previous demonitisation was carried out in such secrecy and without any prior warning.