Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by Manish_P »

Prem Kumar wrote: 21 Nov 2023 18:08 ...
As someone tweeted (paraphrasing), If Modi/BJP had re-built the Babri masjid, they'd have the Muslim vote for perpetuity
No, they wouldn't.

Especially if a muslim candidate was put up against them.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

India's ED attaches AJL, Young Indian assets worth Rs.751cr in the National Herald case. Dr Subramaniam Swamy was at the forefront in bringing the fraud charges against the Kangress. Both Madam Sonia and Pappu are out on bail awaiting further sentencing into Jail for fraud, tax evasion, money laundering and more.

Don't know how this will affect the elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYXUZ2l8UkM
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Can I ask :
Sam Pitke Roya the new Hawala transactions guy or was he Peaceful Patel’s sidekick and has taken over the role after Patel kicked the bucket??
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

SRajesh wrote: 24 Nov 2023 01:57 Can I ask :
Sam Pitke Roya the new Hawala transactions guy or was he Peaceful Patel’s sidekick and has taken over the role after Patel kicked the bucket??
He is the old family hand.
He was brought to India stating that he will help design and build digital telecom exchanges during rajiv's time. Rather he brought US Telecom Exchanges (routing them through multiple companies managed by sam pitke roya's friends and relatives).
And for name sake he was only taking 1 rupee as salary during all that time from GOI.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cash for query row: CBI registers preliminary enquiry against Mahua Moitra

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/polit ... 10401.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rolex Kumari, the omnipresent one, is a BIF deep state asset.

She was embedded for a specific purpose, especially to spy on people/MPs/CivilAdmin.

And being a Bengali she was easily absorbed into @AITCofficial and by @MamataOfficial .

She is a big security risk.

Didn't she start out with the congis.......

What's the bangla equivalent of, "the hilsa err goose is cooked"

@Iyervval

Highly regarded MP Hon’ble Sushri Mahua Moitra Ji claims that she ONLY used Hiranandani’s DUBAI office for secretarial services. However MEITY logs show same day logins from Dubai, New Jersey & Bangalore when MM was in Kolkata & Delhi respectively.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Choopa LLC is acquired by Vultr

Vultr.com: SSD VPS Servers, Cloud Servers and Cloud Hosting

Vultr
https://www.vultr.com
Vultr Global Cloud Hosting - Brilliantly Fast SSD VPS Cloud Servers. 100% KVM Virtualization.
‎Our Team · ‎Pricing · ‎Company · ‎Vultr Solutions

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1872979
Choopa/Reliableservers are apparently sunsetting, need to find alternative in NY/NJ
Apparently, they just want to focus on Vultr now and are shutting down Choopa.com/ReliableServers.com. I don't think Vultr is a good bare metal fit for us so I need to look for an alternative. I am aware of ReliableSite and have used them before. Looking for other alternatives besides them.

Choopa/ReliableServers NJ has been extremely reliable and high performance for us and we are sure going to miss them. Probably the best datacenter/provider/network we have used. We can get the same thing with Vultr NJ but at a significant price increase after I add in the extras we need and as I said, I don't think they are a good fit for us.
Last edited by UnfinishedSentenc; 05-10-2022 at 02:09 PM.
https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1888276
Vultr / Choopa / Constant / whatever they're called today
Full disclosure, this account is new. Admin can verify (preferably not publicly), I was indeed a user of vultr.

Short answer is avoid this conglomerate like the plague. They terminated my account for reporting UCE from their own marketing department.

Longer version:

About a month ago i received an email to a rather unique address I only use for Vultr. Seemed odd, even more odd considering it appeared to be a news letter or something from Vultr though the sites mentioned and embedded tracking links had no direct link to Vultr itself (domains were not owned by them nor was email) The were pointing users to getvult.com

So I emailed them. Mistake #1

At first the denied the emails then confirmed at least one of the domains were theirs. I never signed up for them nor could they provide ANY information about the companies involved.. What other account details about their users were sold for example. Ticket was closed, archived, reoppened and closed again.

Yesterday I received another such email, again claiming to be from them but embedded tracking links, etc. Again I opened a ticket with vultr support to stop. This time they terminated the account, citing AUP/TOS violation. For reporting their own spam.

They have fully terminated the account and kept the remaining credit (~$20).

tl;DR - If you value your privacy or security in the slightest consider your accounts compromised.
They are web hosting and cloud provider ... probably someone using them ...

where is Hindenburg ???
Hindenburg Research LLC is a U.S. investment research firm with a focus on activist short-selling founded by Nathan Anderson in 2017. Wikipedia
Founder: Nathan Anderson
Number of employees: 9 (2022)
Founded: 2017
Owner: Nate Anderson hindenburgresearch.com
Headquarters: New York City, United States
Possibly using a local hosting for running their infra ... WOW
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Vijaykji,

I do not fully understand the above post. Please explain further. Sorry for ignorance.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^
I am looking at logins from Choopa LLC .. Looks like Choopa LLC is a local hosting and cloud solution provider based in NJ.
Someone is logging into her account from there and feeding questions. Folks/Businesses in NY/NJ will be using Choopa for running or hosting their apps. You can see above that several users were upset that Choopa/Vultr is retiring some of their services. Looks like a very popular hosting service. Hindenburg is located in NY possibly using Choopa for hosting.

I read HindenBurg report referred many responses from Parliament for which many questions were asked by Mahua Moitra. It is possible that Hindenburg is directly asking these questions on her behalf and included in their reports.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Wow!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

'Assassination plots’: US inputs legally presentable, got nothing specific from Canada, says Indian envoy

This is the first time that a senior Indian official has drawn a distinction between what US and Canada have shared with India, regarding alleged assassination plots against Khalistan separatists in these two countries.

Washington has shared “legally presentable” inputs with Delhi on “Indian connections” in the alleged assassination plot of Khalistan separatist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, but Ottawa has shared only “allegations” linked to separatist Hardeep Singh Nijjar’s killing, Indian High Commissioner to Canada Sanjay Kumar Verma has said.

He also said that the Indian connections referred to by the US are not “Government of India connections”, but are linked to “people” in India.

This is the first time that a senior Indian official has drawn a distinction between what US and Canada have shared with India, regarding alleged assassination plots against Khalistan separatists in these two countries.

Envoy: US inputs legally presentable, got nothing specific from Canada Sanjay Kumar Verma, Indian High Commissioner to Canada.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... g-9044907/
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

India should start escalating both in diplomatic circles and via media, why the US is sheltering terrorists. Playing defense is not advisable, because the other side will keep probing and questioning. We will keep parrying and defending
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/up-d ... ous-places

Yogi on a roll. First the halal-ban and now the removal of loudspeakers

I pray for the day he succeeds Modi as PM. Yes, a certain amount of statesman-itis will set in but he has been much more aggressive on Islam than Modi ever was, even as CM of Gujarat. Moreover, him being a Sanyasi (unlike Modi), his outlook is more dispassionate. He does not seek the approval of the LeLi gang, which Modi tends to sometimes

Hence, it will be a marked difference
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Prem Kumar wrote: 28 Nov 2023 11:49 https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/up-d ... ous-places

Yogi on a roll. First the halal-ban and now the removal of loudspeakers

I pray for the day he succeeds Modi as PM. Yes, a certain amount of statesman-itis will set in but he has been much more aggressive on Islam than Modi ever was, even as CM of Gujarat. Moreover, him being a Sanyasi (unlike Modi), his outlook is more dispassionate. He does not seek the approval of the LeLi gang, which Modi tends to sometimes

Hence, it will be a marked difference

Prem Kumar ji,

Modi has needed to temper his aggression and show statesmanship because he is more focussed on India's international forays on the diplomatic, strategic and geopolitical front than any of the previous PMs. He has singlehandedly achieved more than all the others put together and the results are there for all to see. However this very effort of Modi has resulted in a very large bunch of wokes rabidly turning against him and constantly badmouthing him because of their jealousy and deep seated inferiority because of their abject inability to do the same themselves. His continued and undiminished (over two full terms) global, as well as, national popularity burns them up no end and eats into their innards like a cancer, especially triggering the roman rubbish who have been caught flatfooted and side lined by a "mere chaiwalla" who has bested them in every arena.

At the same time, Modi is neither reckless nor is he overly adventurous in his dealings with other nations but by now, they have all seen the core of steel in his persona that simply cannot be mistaken or trifled with

One thinks that perhaps Patel would have also displayed the same innate sense of focus and purpose

Yogi has a remit that is constrained within the boundaries of his own state and yet, at times it can and does transcend state borders when the occasion so demands

But rest assured that anyone who replaces Modi will also be constrained to operate in a similar fashion (not showing any aggression towards any tribe, community, mahzab or tanzeem), except for the boot licking cheeni noodle eater who will kow tow and bow abjectly before his cheeni masters before he opens his mouth on any topic
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/ ... 1508107691

How very well-coordinated and organized groups of people and organizations are attacking Adani!!

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

don't forget our own atmanirbhar toolkits

Rajiv Pratap Rudy@RajivPratapRudy

Dr. Swamy, ( @Swamy39 )

I have read your tweet alleging that the Prime Minister was flying the Tejas LCA without the glass cover, suggesting that the canopy waving was fake. It's possible the Air Force officer who briefed you is clueless about aviation, as he himself might be fake and lacking knowledge about flying or fighter jets. Only the blind would not see that Mr. Modi was in the Tejas aircraft with the canopy closed, accompanied by his instructor.

As a pilot who has had the privilege of flying these fighter aircraft with instructors, I can confirm that Mr. Modi was fully geared up in his G-suit, and the pressurised canopy was closed. It's entirely possible for parallel aircraft flying nearby to take photographs from outside, and there are also cameras fitted inside the cockpit. Not only fighter pilots but any pilot with reasonable experience can attest to this.

I am shocked and surprised that someone like you would make such comments without verifying the authenticity or credibility of the Air Force officer who briefed you. Worse yet, your credibility is now reliant on unverified comments. You should also disclose the identity of this Air Force officer, who is tarnishing the image of our prestigious Air Force in general and the Honorable PM in particular. I believe, prior to the Prime Minister's office responding, you should consider deleting the tweet and issuing an apology to the nation.

@PMOIndia, @narendramodi, @PTI_News, @ANI, @aajtak, @CNNnews18,
@timesofindia, @TimesNow, @htTweets, @DainikBhaskar, @JagranNews,
@ZeeNews, @indiatvnews, @the_hindu, @livemint, @hsnews1948,
@TV9Bharatvarsh
Subramanian Swamy@Swamy39·27 Nov

An Airforce officer today spoke to me to say that picture of Modi flying in a Airforce Jet without the glass cover 25,000 feet above and waving out, is fake because at that height Modi would have been sucked out by the atmosphere and fallen to the ground. Will PMO deny this?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 28 Nov 2023 21:55 https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/ ... 1508107691

How very well-coordinated and organized groups of people and organizations are attacking Adani!!

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GABWSv2aAAA ... =large[img]

vijayk ji,

and now the US state dept has opened up another front by filing a case against the guy who allegedly plotted to kill pannu.

It's now looking like the kaneda plot was a US deep state toolkit. Now expect the britshits, the aussies and the newzealanders to join the chorus with their own pannu attacker stories that happened in their own backyards, all done by the yeevil Indian govt run by Modi.

the us govt is supporting a guttersnipe entity like pannu. This means that they have plans for pannu, going forward...........(bhindranwalle gambit or what....)
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

Voting in TG today - I think BRS should make it back to power.
Congis are getting desperate - quoting fake IB surveys and other such rubbish. They've learned well from their protege Kejruddin, helped along by their unelectable cabal of people like YY and Rajdeep and co.
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

BhairavP wrote: 30 Nov 2023 11:27 Voting in TG today - I think BRS should make it back to power.
Congis are getting desperate - quoting fake IB surveys and other such rubbish. They've learned well from their protege Kejruddin, helped along by their unelectable cabal of people like YY and Rajdeep and co.
I will take TRS over Cong any day of the week
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

No holiday on Rakshabandhan, Janmashtami, Ram Navami, Shivratri, 6 days for Eid: Bihar govt orders Urdu language schools to have Friday off

https://www.indiatvnews.com/bihar/news- ... -28-904692

November 28

In a shocking move, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government has slashed the holidays on the occasions of Janmashtami, Rakshabandhan, Ramnavami, Shivratri, Teej, Vasant Panchami and Jivitputrika, while also giving three days holidays each for Eid and Bakrid, and two days for Muharram. The changes were made in the latest holiday calendar released on Monday (November 27). Summer vacation of teachers has also been cancelled, according to the new calendar, however, this change has not been made for the students. Out of the 60 days leave for teachers, they will have to come to the school for 38 days and will only be given leave on 22 days of the year.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Didn't nupur sharma say the same thing......

and yet only her life is under threat

Unlike Nupur Sharma, Irena Akbar received neither abuse nor death threats since she happens to be a co-religionist of the Islamists.

https://www.opindia.com/2023/12/ex-indi ... islamists/
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

chetak wrote: 01 Dec 2023 20:08 Didn't nupur sharma say the same thing......

For reasons which are pretty clear. As she mentions, for them it is a matter-of-fact, which should not be questioned by anyone - certainly not by non-believers.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

chetak wrote: 01 Dec 2023 20:08 Didn't nupur sharma say the same thing......

Unlike Nupur Sharma, Irena Akbar received neither abuse nor death threats since she happens to be a co-religionist of the Islamists.
Not just Irena Akbar, even Zakir Naik said the same. There are YT videos that attest the same. Irena Akbar is one of their own whereas Nupur Sharma is/was a spokesperson of the evil BJP. Big difference :evil: No RoPer has ever disputed what Nupur Sharma said; their problem was with who said it.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

So, BJP 3, INC 1 in this round.
Didn't see BJP taking CG, TBH. One term INC government is on the way out.

Regional parties getting decimated. MIM losing in old Hyderabad! BJP taking the lead in the Charminar seat.

Good - 2024 will be a straight fight between BJP and INC across India - and we know what happens when that's the match up. Modi Sarkar 3.0 loading IMO.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

BhairavP wrote: 03 Dec 2023 12:23 So, BJP 3, INC 1 in this round.

Regional parties getting decimated. MIM losing in old Hyderabad! BJP taking the lead in the Charminar seat.

Good - 2024 will be a straight fight between BJP and INC across India - and we know what happens when that's the match up. Modi Sarkar 3.0 loading IMO.

panic in the congi ranks, panauti pappu's PM dreams in dire straits and fast fading......

will kharge be the scape goat to shield the teflon coated mamamia mafia...

it will be interesting to see what happens at this meeting, because a defeated and humbled congi lot will face a lot of resistance from the dotty alliance members if it tries to dominate the seat share equation for 2024.

Each dotty partner will now try its damnedest to maximize their own yields of LS seat numbers

the soreass type interlocuters will pitch in heavily to shore up the congis with liberal doses of vitamin M and toolkit support via the global and local media to change the narrative in the run up to the 2024 elections.

@ANI

Congress calls for the next INDIA alliance meeting on December 6.

Party's national president Mallikarjun Kharge dials alliance partners for a meeting in Delhi.

10:36 am · 3 Dec 2023
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

chetak wrote: 03 Dec 2023 15:21
BhairavP wrote: 03 Dec 2023 12:23 So, BJP 3, INC 1 in this round.

2024 will be a straight fight between BJP and INC across India - and we know what happens when that's the match up. Modi Sarkar 3.0 loading IMO

looks like thats what it is. polarisation across the Indian polity is happening .. Hindutva is benign protective force for the country and world.

let the Modi3.0 juggernaut sweep the 2024 polls. :arrow:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Just a noob pooch to Bhailog
What will KCR and family now do???
Change BRS back TRS and start a new Telangana rallying cry
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Will pappu abandon his quota social justice platform or double down on it?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Vijayji
He has literally few grey cells with near complete white out so higher thinking is loaned out to Darbari’s
He just parrots Soros/BIF words noo
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Must read Twitter thread...

https://x.com/MumbaichaDon/status/17313 ... 26018?s=20 ---> As predicted.... BJP has won MP & Rajasthan with huge margin. I was expecting BJP will be just short of 1-2 seats in Chhattisgarh & @AmitShah Ji will have to form Govt. But BJP scored big there too.

But what gave me immense pleasure is Telangana!

Why?

1/11
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@republic
#RepublicExclusive | Foreign logins come under scanner in Mahua Moitra payoff scam probe. "Documents on J&K leaked in the past. Such leaks misused by enemies." says Ethics Panel member Rajdeep Roy

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

some one caught this at right time :rotfl:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

SRajesh wrote: 04 Dec 2023 01:10 Vijayji
He has literally few grey cells with near complete white out so higher thinking is loaned out to Darbari’s
He just parrots Soros/BIF words noo
Lot of CON party scum supporters in US were ecstatic after exit polls. They started a narrative that UCC will come because BJP is in a deep shit. Don't know where and why these scums hate BJP so much.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^^ Sir
Why loose sleep on such people?? And you can never change them.
Lets enjoy Semi-final and prepare for the final.
If dotty alliance is finished in similar fashion in 2024 then it will be 2034 for alternatives as Yogiji will bulldoze 2029
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

in 2018, all these three states had elected congress. In five years they became low meat eating, illiterate, hyper fertile individuals!, and the lowest of low IQ take is this one right here.

@saliltripathi · 5h

I know correlation isn't causality, but the states that have lower literacy, lower female literacy, lower female labour force participation, higher use of Hindi, higher population, higher fertility, and lower tolerance of meat-eating, seem to prefer voting for BJP.

added later
@UnSubtleDesi

Chhattisgarh, Raj and MP elected Congress.

In 5 yrs. Congress turned literate, meat eating, non Hindi, high female literacy, secular states into something that Salil describes - terrible hell holes, apparently.

This is his defence of Congress.

No wonder these chutiyas keep losing
Last edited by chetak on 04 Dec 2023 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

^ashamed to be a Gujarati like that obese nutjob. OTOH, it's fun seeing them tie themselves into knots trying to explain what happened.
Even Stalin Junior has been whining today that the BJP misinterpreted his "Eradicate Sanatana Dharma" remark.. the Italians would have unloaded on him I guess.

And no, no one misinterpreted it - he doubled down on it in October, after saying it in September.