Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by chetak »

BhairavP wrote: 04 Dec 2023 12:17 ^ashamed to be a Gujarati like that obese nutjob. OTOH, it's fun seeing them tie themselves into knots trying to explain what happened.
Even Stalin Junior has been whining today that the BJP misinterpreted his "Eradicate Sanatana Dharma" remark.. the Italians would have unloaded on him I guess.

And no, no one misinterpreted it - he doubled down on it in October, after saying it in September

BhairavP ji,

the you tube has broken their iron grip and tight hold on the media which the dravidiyas have always controlled very securely using their private teevee stations, movie production and distribution cartels and their state wide cable teevee networks protected by cops and goondas

they deride hindi to ensure that their populace remains hindi ignorant to ensure that even the dd news channels in hindi remain incomprehensible to their population

they are just not able to control, or censor, or block social media in any and all its various avatars so they have taken to intimidating and arresting the folks who put out the truth on these mediums

smart phones ensure that every one has access to SM at their convenience

with their monopoly being challenged, their hold on access to the truth has weakened, and that allows real time scrutiny of the false narratives that the dravidiyas are spreading and have been spreading all these years, and thus their credibility has taken a huge drubbing.

that is their real pain point and an eventuality that the dravidiyas did not factor in. This has led to nation wide scrutiny of their nefarious activities, especially in quarters where interested people will respond and retweet or otherwise spread the news that results in widespread condemnation of people like that junior punk

times are a changing onlee
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://tfipost.com/2023/12/indian-stat ... forecasts/

Indian State Elections 2023: Media Meltdown, BJP Triumph, and 2024 Forecasts
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -s-support

India Election Latest: Congress Laments Its Disappointing Result
Modi’s party leads in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh
Congress consolidates power in south with Telangana lead
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.economist.com/asia/2023/12/ ... tral-india

Narendra Modi’s party sweeps in north and central India
A bundle of state polls suggests the Bharatiya Janata Party is well-placed for next year’s general election
The political divide between India’s poor heartland and richer south has got even starker. In five state polls, the last big tranche ahead of a general election due by next May, the Bharatiya Janata Party (bjp) won emphatic victories in northern Rajasthan and in the central states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. In both Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, India’s ruling party thereby unseated its main national rival, the Congress party, dashing its hopes of a revival in the Hindi-speaking “cow belt” where around half a billion Indians live.

In the south, meanwhile, Congress swept to victory in the prosperous state of Telangana (whose capital is the technology hub of Hyderabad). The incumbent party there is a regional one, not the bjp. Even so, the Hindu nationalist party’s failure to make inroads in Telangana will compound its loss to Congress last May in the neighbouring state of Karnataka (home to Bangalore, another tech hub). It is another indication of the limited appeal to southerners of the bjp’s Hindu-centric ideology.

Already have an account? Log in
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

Well Well, things are fast moving.
"Not Aware": Mamata Banerjee To Skip Next INDIA Bloc Meet
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mamata- ... _topscroll
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

asbchakri wrote: 04 Dec 2023 19:16 Well Well, things are fast moving.
"Not Aware": Mamata Banerjee To Skip Next INDIA Bloc Meet
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mamata- ... _topscroll

asbchakri ji,

the dotty alliance have the upper hand now and clearly some of them are already feeling their oats.

It looks like the first public salvo has been fired to show pappu his aukat.

akilesh will likely be the next to weigh in...(for kamal nath's "akilesh vakilesh" dismissive remark)

bengali begum has no love lost for the entitled pappu and he will find it almost impossible to deal with her.

the congi president may have to step into the breach and he is not mumtaz bano's equal in protocol by any stretch of imagination

pappu's top job ambitions, despite the gora toolkits, may not even get off the ground, unless he has the help from "allies" to contest sufficient numbers of "safe" seats in various states
Last edited by chetak on 04 Dec 2023 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

I feel that the Dravida thing is hollow. While there is quite a bit of caste tension, the (Hindu) Tams I know are quite religious. I don't think anybody has called the bluff and offered an alternative. Hoping that Annamalai is able to do that.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

srin wrote: 04 Dec 2023 21:55 I feel that the Dravida thing is hollow. While there is quite a bit of caste tension, the (Hindu) Tams I know are quite religious. I don't think anybody has called the bluff and offered an alternative. Hoping that Annamalai is able to do that.

srin saar,

the pussy faced punk is feeling the heat.

cases have been filed against him

kamal nath refused to allow any dravidiya to address his rally and before any controversy erupted, kamal nath cancelled his rally

the dotty alliance has expressed their displeasure, including mumtaz bano who objected to his statements in public, a scant few days after he said it

the dravidiyas are realizing for the first time, the political dangers of crossing swords with Modi, especially during the election season...

the resulting burn seems to have seriously singed udhayanidhi's dravidiya preferred striped knickers

Udhayanidhi Stalin blames BJP for ‘twisting his words’ after comparing Sanatana Dharma to dengue, malaria that needs to be eradicated

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/u ... 2023-12-04

'BJP twisted my words, magnified it': Udhayanidhi Stalin on Sanatana Dharma row

Addressing the row over his remarks on ‘Sanatana Dharma’, Udhayanidhi Stalin alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his party, the BJP, had “twisted and magnified” his words and “made the whole of India talk about me.”
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

chetak wrote: 04 Dec 2023 21:47 ..
bengali begum has no love lost for the entitled pappu and he will find it almost impossible to deal with her.

the congi president may have to step into the breach and he is not mumtaz bano's equal in protocol by any stretch of imagination
Chetak ji, it will be Mama Mia who will step in personally to handle the Bangla Begum
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_P wrote: 04 Dec 2023 22:46
chetak wrote: 04 Dec 2023 21:47 ..

the congi president may have to step into the breach and he is not mumtaz bano's equal in protocol by any stretch of imagination..
Chetak ji, it will be Mama Mia who will step in personally to handle the Bangla Begum

Manish ji,

pappu may have already burnt too many boats with his headstrong ways and attitude of regal entitlement

his three state loss will be very hard to live down, because folks have wisened up to his piss poor leadership skills and his desperate desire to project himself as the all knowing, all seeing political oracle, whereas he and his behna are walking, talking political panautis and proven disasters on the campaign trail

he and his behna have systematically set fire to the congi political ecosystem, state by state, brick by brick, starting with punjab and ending, for now, with the three state debacle

the BIF and the soreass toolkit gang may be stumped because they don't know how to even begin to change horses midstream, invested and committed as they are, in a set of low IQ clowns
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

My take on this clown show is that these guys truly live in an echo chamber. While the emperor ( Raul) wears no cloth, the people surrounding him are also naked. You have to just listen to the likes of yoyo to figure out who is more clueless - the prince or the jester. Sab chuti*ye hain, ek se bhadkae ek. But they have to be right just once (like terrorists) and bjp has to be right all the time, and therein lies the rub.
They are not going anywhere and they have capacity to win, whether it is Karnataka or hp or Telangana or even mp/Chhattisgarh (2018), that too by defeating bjp.
Last edited by fanne on 05 Dec 2023 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

fanne wrote: 04 Dec 2023 23:37 My take on this clown show is that these guys truly live in an echo chamber. While the emperor ( Raul) wears no cloth, the people surrounding him are also nacked. You have to just listen to the likes of yoyo to figure out who is more clueless - the prince or the jester. Sab chuti*ye hain, ek se bhadkae ek. But they have to be right just once (like terrorists) and bjp has to be right all the time, and their lies the rub.
They are not going anywhere and they have capacity to win, whether it is Karnataka or hp or telengana or even mp/chatusgarh (2018), that too by defeating bjp.

fanne ji,

pappu has gone to a different set of countries this time.

It looks like a cover up.

one feels that he may have gone to seek help from people like z@k!r n@!k who can be of immense help with pappu's new obsession with jihadi vote banks.

the telangana win has bolstered the congis hopes of preferentially locking in the jihadi votes. n@!k was a fairly heavy contributor to the rajiv gh@ndhy foundation that the mamamia mafia controls. he would have expected something in return for his unseemly generosity but the advent of Modi ended those hopes of quid pro quo.

so lets wait and see what the morrow brings
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Chetakji
Got it hot off the press:
Left parties asking this empty chamber not to contest from Wyanad
Both are fighting for the same piece of pie
And so are Begum, Guhlam and Joker
6th meeting will be interesting
Lefty have already suggested that Pappu take on BJP in direct contest
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Pappu will contest from K'taka or Telangana
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Any RoP vote splintering helps BJP, but any additional to the congress may not be of much help. It can only help them against non BJP regional parties (that are anti-BJP anyways and in the opposition camp). There is a bigger game Chetak sir, and it would pay to figure out that. I don't believe it is that simple. Since i have proposed, let me still guess
1. The don't have to defeat BJp, only bring it below 272
2. Towards that, if they can sweep south and dent east and some north and little west,perhaps they can succeed (Hence North South)
3. Divide Hindus (forward/backward). This Shutia doesn't know one thing about politics. Con since independence has never gotten more than 50% vote, average has been 40% nationwide. OBC with sme exception here and there have nver voted for cong, not even in 1951 ...not even in 2023, never. I don't know what these soros funded guys are chasing, I guess they are desperate, their traditional backers who have moved on to other parties have refused to come back for them. But they will continue to divide...
This game they have been playing in all elections, including under the Maino leadership. Jat/gujjars (effecting Punjab, Raj, Haryana and Western UP) - 2004, 2009, 2014 AND 2018 election. Too lazy to type all the occurrences, they are masters of it.
4. More minority consolidation (to bolster what you are saying). Con is at 18-19% nationally. I would say half to two third of it's vote is minority vote...that means in theory they can add further 6%-10% vote coming to 30% vote share and given the diverse nature of votes distribution, reach at least 100 seat mark (but others likes Janta parties, TMC etc will get wiped out)
5. Get help from external players - TSP, chicom, the west, ME anything.
6. They have bested the BJP in Social media. The younger generation has moved on from Whatsapp and Facebook. The kids turning 16 to 24 ish they are on different platform and con has huge presence there (and BJP 0).
7,8,9 please go ahead
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

vijayk wrote: 05 Dec 2023 01:26 Pappu will contest from K'taka or Telangana
Both States are tough. KA can still return 25+ (out of 28) for BJP. Last time also con had won the state and BJP LS. BJP doing better in LS from Kar is a long term trend now. Telangana - North, BJP will trounce him, and south with very less minority vote, you can never be very sure.
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

fanne wrote: 05 Dec 2023 01:28 Any RoP vote splintering helps BJP, but any additional to the congress may not be of much help. It can only help them against non BJP regional parties (that are anti-BJP anyways and in the opposition camp). There is a bigger game Chetak sir, and it would pay to figure out that. I don't believe it is that simple. Since i have proposed, let me still guess
1. The don't have to defeat BJp, only bring it below 272
2. Towards that, if they can sweep south and dent east and some north and little west,perhaps they can succeed (Hence North South)
3. Divide Hindus (forward/backward). This Shutia doesn't know one thing about politics. Con since independence has never gotten more than 50% vote, average has been 40% nationwide. OBC with sme exception here and there have nver voted for cong, not even in 1951 ...not even in 2023, never. I don't know what these soros funded guys are chasing, I guess they are desperate, their traditional backers who have moved on to other parties have refused to come back for them. But they will continue to divide...
This game they have been playing in all elections, including under the Maino leadership. Jat/gujjars (effecting Punjab, Raj, Haryana and Western UP) - 2004, 2009, 2014 AND 2018 election. Too lazy to type all the occurrences, they are masters of it.
4. More minority consolidation (to bolster what you are saying). Con is at 18-19% nationally. I would say half to two third of it's vote is minority vote...that means in theory they can add further 6%-10% vote coming to 30% vote share and given the diverse nature of votes distribution, reach at least 100 seat mark (but others likes Janta parties, TMC etc will get wiped out)
5. Get help from external players - TSP, chicom, the west, ME anything.
6. They have bested the BJP in Social media. The younger generation has moved on from Whatsapp and Facebook. The kids turning 16 to 24 ish they are on different platform and con has huge presence there (and BJP 0).
7,8,9 please go ahead
Besting the BJP on SM is fine - see what that got the Congis in this round of elections - a big fat thullu.
There's rumours, in true Congi style, of their SM managers making a boatload of money on the SM spends. ~4CR in 2 months. What a bunch of jokers!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh wrote: 05 Dec 2023 00:28 Chetakji
Got it hot off the press:
Left parties asking this empty chamber not to contest from Wyanad
Both are fighting for the same piece of pie
And so are Begum, Guhlam and Joker
6th meeting will be interesting
Lefty have already suggested that Pappu take on BJP in direct contest

Rajesh saab,

there are wheels within wheels. carrot (local toolkit funder who has just been investigated for illegal funds from neville roy singham) and yechh kuri are getting gora money as preliminary investigations have indicated. The raids are based on a case registered on August 17 under stringent UAPA, 153A of IPC (promoting enmity between two groups), and 120B of IPC (criminal conspiracy)

yechh kuri is very pro pappu (and pappu reciprocates) because he hopes to get a congi RS seat out of him. yechh's own party has limited it's RS MPs to maximum two terms, which yechh has already completed.

the commie party also says that if the congis give a RS seat to yechh, it should come to their general pool so that some other "deserving" commie "leader" can benefit

greedy as he is, yechh has not responded to this formula

the commies in TN are funded by the dravidiyas and the padres and such funds have been partly and officially declared in the dravidiya accounts but rumour has it that the entire amount is not in white but only a miniscule portion of it

conversion supporting danial is the point man for this enterprise....

there is one dominant commie faction that is very unhappy with pappu and his freeloading ways and his contacts with yechh and that faction members are the ones asking pappu to quit wayanad, which is, BTW, a 35% jihadi vote bank ecosystem.

CPM Asks Rahul Gandhi To Contest Lok Sabha Election Where BJP Is Strong, Not In Wayanad Against INDI Alliance Party
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Correction Sir, Most of population in Wayanad LS seat come from Mallapuram District, which 74% ROP plus another 5% ROL. So in Wayanad LS, Minorities are probably more 60% of the population. In fact out of 80 Lac registered voters only 8 Lakh come from Wayanad district is more forest and Plantations.

Here is a relevant article

https://facthunt.in/posts/409/Fact-Chec ... by-PM-Modi
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote: 05 Dec 2023 17:59 Correction Sir, Most of population in Wayanad LS seat come from Mallapuram District, which 74% ROP plus another 5% ROL. So in Wayanad LS, Minorities are probably more 60% of the population. In fact out of 80 Lac registered voters only 8 Lakh come from Wayanad district is more forest and Plantations.

Here is a relevant article

https://facthunt.in/posts/409/Fact-Chec ... by-PM-Modi

Aditya ji,

Many thanks for the clarification.

I stand not only corrected, but also educated.

much obliged.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pappu: ab tera kya hoga re kalia

The US govt concluded that Hindenburg Research’s allegations of corporate fraud against the Adani group weren’t relevant before extending a $553 million loan for a container terminal in Sri Lanka

US examined Hindenburg allegations before giving loan to Adani

https://www.dailymirror.lk/breaking-new ... 108-272590

US, Dec 5 (Bloomberg) - The US government concluded that short-seller Hindenburg Research’s allegations of corporate fraud against Indian billionaire Gautam Adani weren’t relevant before extending his conglomerate as much as $553 million for a container terminal in Sri Lanka, a senior US official said.

Allegations in a scathing report by US-based Hindenburg Research, which erased around $100 billion from the Adani Group’s market value earlier this year, were front and center as the International Development Finance Corp., or DFC, conducted a due diligence investigation of the conglomerate, an official from the US agency told Bloomberg.

The DFC was satisfied that the accusations in the short-seller’s report, which said Adani was pulling off “the largest con in corporate history,” weren’t applicable to Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd., the subsidiary spearheading the Sri Lankan project, the DFC official said, declining to be named to detail the negotiations.

The US agency will also continue to monitor the Indian firm to ensure the US government doesn’t unintentionally support financial misconduct or other inappropriate behavior, the official said, noting that it’s critical that the US approaches infrastructure projects differently than China.

The Sri Lankan port deal involving Adani marks one of the biggest and most prominent US government-backed infrastructure projects in Asia. It comes after years of American efforts to counter growing Chinese influence in the region as a result of President Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road Initiative to build infrastructure around the globe.

The Adani Group has denied the allegations featured in the Hindenburg report, including stock-price manipulation. Formal regulatory inquiries and court hearings into the issue in India haven’t uncovered any wrongdoing. Adani stocks have rallied of late, and Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd. has gained 7.4% so far this year.

The Adani Group, which has attracted controversy for its giant Australia coal mine and for the billionaire’s perceived closeness with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has touted the DFC’s investment as a vote of confidence following the Hindenburg allegations.

“We see this as a reaffirmation by the international community of our vision, our capabilities and our governance,” Karan Adani, the tycoon’s son and chief executive officer at Adani Ports, told reporters in Colombo when the deal was announced.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I hope there is a true Third front ..
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Strong rumours that modi would contest from rameshwaram. This would dent north-south divide, pack DMK out... I think DMK has got the wind and trying to woo Muslim and Christian vote by all these sanata bashing and gomutra remark.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

madhu wrote: 05 Dec 2023 23:12 Strong rumours that modi would contest from rameshwaram. This would dent north-south divide, pack DMK out... I think DMK has got the wind and trying to woo Muslim and Christian vote by all these sanata bashing and gomutra remark.
That will be a consequential political coup. I hope it happens. TN still has a large BJP friendly demography. The whole Kanyakumari belt is a potential BJP area.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

WOW!

ChattisGarh - The father of Mahadev app scam accused (CON CM is accused) found dead
https://www.oneindia.com/india/father-o ... 98337.html

Rajasthan - Rajput karni sena chief shot dead https://www.rediff.com/news/report/rajp ... 231205.htm
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

HUGE - Nitish Kumar will skip Opposition Meeting tomorrow. Akhilesh & Mamata to also not attend.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

We have to separate nationalistic forces of opposition and get rid of Commies/Gandhis and create another party
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

not good at Tamil so you can expect errors, here is the summary of what is told. this is 4 months back.
1) rumors started from Jan due to more emphasis given to Tamil culture like Tamil sangam,
2) during padayatra of Annamali was approached by common man and asked him to inform Modi to fight from Rameshwaram to which he told you guys have to request.
3) requests had come during July in Meating at Telangana to which Nadda told will think.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

question to gurus, can BJP use "gomutra statement" of parliamentary clip as advertisement during election? i think Government should not have asked to expunge the statement. it has to be there for future attack ...
VishnuS
BRFite

Post by VishnuS »

madhu wrote: 06 Dec 2023 10:06

not good at Tamil so you can expect errors, here is the summary of what is told. this is 4 months back.
1) rumors started from Jan due to more emphasis given to Tamil culture like Tamil sangam,
2) during padayatra of Annamali was approached by common man and asked him to inform Modi to fight from Rameshwaram to which he told you guys have to request.
3) requests had come during July in Meating at Telangana to which Nadda told will think.
Is Rameshwaram a safe seat!?

I know, it sounds silly to even think Modi will loose, but even if there is a remote chance, Oppn will use it. God forbid if Modi loses, it will be a big dent to his image.

PS. The current MP is from Muslim League, in previous term AIDMK won from Ramanathapuram (Rameshwaram is part of this constituency), maybe there is a chance.... Any Tamil bros in the forum!?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

The whole Dravida thing was started by the British and has huge funding, large land tracts were given away to the Minorities. The family controls India Cements (N Srinivasan and family have .64% holding while the 22 % holding is through shell company by family), they family controls around 30% of all TN businesses including MIOT, Cauvery Hospital, Bilroth and so on so forth , ROP ROL control Medical, Education and other key categories. They then converted large sections of Fishermen, Slum dwellers etc to do thier bidding. TN politics is where the largest amount of money is spent to buy voters.

Remove the funding then the DMK gang will not cross 15% of voting %. Dayanadhi Maran gives an Interview based on his Recommendation 80 medical seats were given but now his children are not able to clear NEET (like every contract in TN even Medical seats were based consideration/ recommendation while the deserving 80 students seats were cancelled). Thats why Stalin takes a foreign trip every 6 months since he does not trust his DMK doctors.

Anything and everything in Chennai goes through the party from Ration Card, Civil contracts, Building registration etc. The majority of the public is deliberately kept too poor and DMK businesses hire North Indians (from BD, WB, Nepal etc) and at the same time abuse them to keep the voter in line and easily susceptible for monitory consideration. The BIF countries also Invest Huge amounts in TN, KL to keep these going given their strategic location of the Land, these guys then do the bidding in Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh etc.

For eg. Post demonetization where De La Rue and Pakis made a loss, to hurt the Indian economy they knew shutting down Sterlite plant would cause huge losses and Indian GDP growth rate correctly was cut down by 2%. This gang wanted to shut down L&T Katapulli Port also.

The ecosystem is Nauseauting but we need to fight, like layers of an onion take one peal at a time. but we need to do what we have done in the last 25 years for next 25 years, to slowly get this BIF gang which has been like a Python accross Mother India out.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

VishnuS wrote: 06 Dec 2023 10:32
madhu wrote: 06 Dec 2023 10:06

Is Rameshwaram a safe seat!?

I know, it sounds silly to even think Modi will loose, but even if there is a remote chance, Oppn will use it. God forbid if Modi loses, it will be a big dent to his image.

PS. The current MP is from Muslim League, in previous term AIDMK won from Ramanathapuram (Rameshwaram is part of this constituency), maybe there is a chance.... Any Tamil bros in the forum!?
Yes, in 2019, the BJP lost the Ramanathapuram Lokshaba constituency with a 33% vote share, and the other guy (IUML) won with 12% more votes. 2011 census says the demography is 76% Hindus, 20% Muslims, and then the rest. Nevertheless, it holds some of the most ancient pilgrimages, and Modi can run in both Varanashi and Ramanathapuram. If he runs, a large population of Hindus will undoubtedly be energized. DMK and IUML will train their guns on him, of course. But the fight will energize the whole of TN and create some momentum. TN is a more industrialized state, so the tactics should differ slightly. Annamalai knows it well. Ramanathapuram is dependent on agriculture, fishing, and tourism with a highly educated population. BJP should campaign on development as the main issue. In my mind, there is a 70% chance Modi will win. Politics is a risky business.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 06 Dec 2023 01:58 WOW!

ChattisGarh - The father of Mahadev app scam accused (CON CM is accused) found dead

Rajasthan - Rajput karni sena chief shot dead https://www.rediff.com/news/report/rajp ... 231205.htm

vijay ji,

files, financial records and projects related expenditure data, all destroyed completely in TS secretariat mysterious office fire

seems to be a set of almost impossible coincidences, all benefitting only the previous govts that were so heavily scam tainted

all involved govts were non BJP
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

In my area, Karnataka election campaign for MP seat got started. A congress guy with gov car and congress flag kept stopping in main road and requesting people to vote for congress in Mike...

Looks like DKShee has taken MP election very seriously and planning something big.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I hope they reduce the Petrol prices now
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Chetak, VijayK
The breadth(three large Hindi states) and magnitude (number of seats BJP got) was shocking to Congress, Opposition and Westerners.
This gives Govt lot of room to operate in.

Note MAD is taking time to select CMs. They wantself starters who are dedicated. Not useless regional satraps.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

ramana wrote: 06 Dec 2023 23:53 Note MAD is taking time to select CMs. They wantself starters who are dedicated. Not useless regional satraps.
By the way: 10 BJP MPs who have won in the recent vidhan sabha elections in MP/RJ/CG have resigned from parliament and will be presumably heading for the state cabinets. 5 from MP, 3 from RJ, and 2 from CG.

I haven't checked all their names, but in RJ it is interesting that both Rajyavardhan Rathore and Diya Kumari have turned into MLAs.
VishnuS
BRFite

Post by VishnuS »

chetak wrote: 06 Dec 2023 13:28
vijayk wrote: 06 Dec 2023 01:58 WOW!

vijay ji,

files, financial records and projects related expenditure data, all destroyed completely in TS secretariat mysterious office fire

seems to be a set of almost impossible coincidences, all benefitting only the previous govts that were so heavily scam tainted

all involved govts were non BJP
If I remember correctly, then this is the third time it happened and it always happens when Govt changes. It's always the financial files related to projects are burnt in a big bonfire. Unless they're completely burnt, fire engine doesn't even come close.
VishnuS
BRFite

Post by VishnuS »

vijayk wrote: 06 Dec 2023 20:15 I hope they reduce the Petrol prices now
Not happening! Without the taxes on Petrol Prices, govt will not have enough money to pay salaries. Alcohol and Fuel taxes are the only thing that's saving the current state govts. This goes for BJP ruled states as well