Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
bala
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by bala »

Congress is not begging it using the loophole to convert their black money to white money to fight elections.
Yes, yes. The black to white is happening all the time. ED is now going after these crooks. ED is using lot of big data processing to connect the dots. In PGurus YT channel there are many disclosures on these scums. In parallel, most of them have stashed away significant loot in Swiss banks, which India is trying to get at. The US solved the swiss bank angle, by stating that they would shut down all swiss banks that operate in US, that quickly brought in Swiss Govt acquiescence. MadamSon has billions stashed away in Swiss banks, the DMK similar, all the I.N.D.I.A partner kichdi members are sitting quietly with their foreign bank accounts. The moment they bring in money to India ED is ready to step in and take it away. In demonetization, 10+ T fake rupees were made to burn away. The definition of growth of India for the kangress is to increase the pool of black money.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Manish_P wrote: 27 Dec 2023 23:15
Janab, what about Diggy Raja ?
Interestingly, D. Singh and MSA are out of curculation now a din. Looks like INC realized they can't have three people helping BJP. So only Rahul G. is left to do that job. But then Sam sir is quite capable akll by himself to get INC from 44 to 4.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Vayutuvan wrote: 28 Dec 2023 07:39 ..
But then Sam sir is quite capable akll by himself to get INC from 44 to 4.
Sam sir is an eltist and mostly seen and heard only by the english speaking crowd.

To an extent MSA as well.

Now DS was the true weapon of mass destruction.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Bengaluru: English nameplates of shops vandalised after '60% Kannada' order
Was just checking social media feeds yesterday. KRS is said to be a benami organisation of Congress itself. Why should they create a ruckus when the GoKA and the municipal authority BBMP have already issued circulars of having Kannada boards displayed in establishments? From what I could make out; this seems to be a new move to introduce the North v/s South & Hindi v/s non-Hindi in the state of Karnataka as well. As expected this to gear up to the LS 2024 elections. The equation getting readied is "North Indians continue to speak in Hindi and refuse to learn Kannada; and Sanghis/BJP are supporting these North Indians". Pretty much the same line used by the *MK parties in TN.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

And Pegasus is back with alleged traces found by Amnesty International! :roll:
So here we go:
per Dotty all bases covered:
1. corruption ( Selective ED)
2. Unemployment (Parliament Attack)
3. Women not safe(Wrestlers)
4.Minority not safe( Ram Temple N Kashi N Mathura)
5. Worse than Emergency
6. Terror activities
7. Language majoritarian agenda
8. Spying ka Pegasus is back :((
9. All Pillars under attack( God knows kaunsa Pillar :eek: )
10. Save Diversity in Unity :rotfl: (yaniki save Family Business aka Family Parties)
And all this against Prabhu Shri Ram
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Qatar court commutes death sentence of former Indian Navy personnel imprisoned in Qatar, reduces sentence to jail terms

https://aninews.in/news/world/asia/qata ... 228154619/

Qatar court commutes death sentence of former Indian Navy personnel imprisoned in Qatar, reduces sentence to jail terms

https://indianexpress.com/article/expla ... n-9086293/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://aninews.in/news/world/asia/qata ... 228154619/

https://indianexpress.com/article/expla ... n-9086293/
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Sachin wrote: 28 Dec 2023 09:27 Bengaluru: English nameplates of shops vandalised after '60% Kannada' order
Was just checking social media feeds yesterday. KRS is said to be a benami organisation of Congress itself. Why should they create a ruckus when the GoKA and the municipal authority BBMP have already issued circulars of having Kannada boards displayed in establishments? From what I could make out; this seems to be a new move to introduce the North v/s South & Hindi v/s non-Hindi in the state of Karnataka as well. As expected this to gear up to the LS 2024 elections. The equation getting readied is "North Indians continue to speak in Hindi and refuse to learn Kannada; and Sanghis/BJP are supporting these North Indians". Pretty much the same line used by the *MK parties in TN.
Rumour has it that a monetary transaction (aka extortion) is under negotiation, and these "protests" are tactics aimed toward the former.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Great interview ... don't miss

I think Modi started coming out giving his record and playing on front foot
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Not only are the grapes sour but it appears that the damage sustained in the maha vasooli agadi jousting has been of a rather permanent nature..... fadnavis and AS are a formidable combo to go up against, as many in MAH have now realized

he wanted to refuse invitation like yecch-ury, but he didn’t get even the chance to refuse it.

his jihadi vote bank will not stick by him, they are on the lookout for greener pastures.........raat gayi baat gayi

@ANI

NCP Chief Sharad Pawar says, "I have not been invited to the inauguration of Ram Temple...BJP is doing politics in the name of Ram temple...The ruling party does not have any concrete program to garner people's support, so it seems they are trying to create a different opinion among the people using Ram Mandir"

Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ction-2024

"The BJP’s candidates included four Hindu priests, some with very hardline views, but no Muslims."

And how many Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi candidates do islamist parties have ??

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ction-2024
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I am alarmed by the Guardian’s finding of Muslim persecution in India. I did not find any evidence in the article, only assertions; but even so.

Fortunately, Pakistan is ready to absorb mass immigration even if Europe is not.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

sanjaykumar wrote: 31 Dec 2023 23:11 I am alarmed by the Guardian’s finding of Muslim persecution in India. I did not find any evidence in the article, only assertions; but even so.

Fortunately, Pakistan is ready to absorb mass immigration even if Europe is not.
The al-guardian is only good at making assertions, that is why they disable comments on these farticles. they cannot tolerate counter arguments.
They support labour> labour wants the moslem votes > hating India is the way to increase moslem votes
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Unfortunately The Guardian sometimes fails to meet the elementary standards of journalism. Or common sense.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don’t think it is about votes. It’s a cheap way to attempt to buy some insurance.

The messaging is, hey we are on your side, India is doing nasty things to Muslims. Not tony Blair’s Britain. So please desist from targeting us. Direct your rage towards India.

Understandable. Costs very little. The problem is it doesn’t work. The Arab and the Pakistani do not care about India, they care about Palestine, Iraq, Muslim Iran (not Shia Iran). They care about Afghanistan and military bases and sponsored dictators in the Middle East.

It is a naive approach, likely to backfire when india’s economy grows even more. The west needs a dialogue with Muslim nations and address some fundamental issues about spheres of influence.

It has been established reasonably well that there is a terrible cost to challenging the west. Perhaps it was necessary to establish those realities.

Now they need to talk about right to sharia Britain. Right to genital mutilation. Right to be served welfare while determinedly living in monoglot ghettos.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

the money obtained by the inc till date since the launch of donate for inc is around 5.5 crores, this is quite low for a party of inc's stature, it can be either of the two, that they are showing little receipt for now and will slowly start adding their black money into this campaign leading upto and after certain key events / disruptions, such as with the maratha agitation planned for the 3rd week of jan, or that the public legitimately does not want to support the congress, or a mixture of both; had this campaign been started by bjp, the donations would have been in multiples of what they currently are for the inc, iirc till the past year, the bjp had declared assets of ~900 crores

combined this with the new large bjp hq that was inaugurated earlier this year in prime delhi location leads me to believe that the country is moving towards a uniparty / uni-alliance for the pedantic, system in the near future, something akin to the ccp but organically raised from the ground, the inc has been looking quite shaky on the national front of late, all that remains are regional parties and there i think that these will not survive their founders, such as for sp, bsp, jdu, rjd, tmc

ncp has a much better survival chance after sharad pawar, and that is because no challenge has been mounted in his core areas, fadnavis would definitely have challenged and broken this had he got his deserved second term, i would also place bjd in this list, patnaik's political successor is his ex-ps, doubt whether political bigwigs would accept such imposition of one who is essentially not brought up the ranks.

the major obstacle to this is in the southern states, where the inc seems to be now pumping a lot of resources, the local parties also make the play queasy, i would have thought that the dmk would have faced issues after karunanidhi's passing, but stalin has handled that relatively well, aiadmk is not heard anywhere in national discourse, its succession was not well handled.

coming now to bjp itself, i think one reason that a lot of mps were sent to rj, mp, cg is to basically build ground for the 29 elections. This election can also potentially be one when the dual policies of one nation one election and delimitisation can come into play, combined with a potential new face for the pmship, looking as modi is now 73-74. Tackling this in two aspects:

1. the state leadership

gj, up, uk are good bets for the bjp in both state and national politics, their cadres can be expected to return maximum ratio of seats till the next vs and ls elections at least, dependent as they have become on the local leadership and not overtly on the central one (expansion on uk later)

rj, hr, mp, cg - i think the plan is to build party base for the next elections that will contain both onoe and dlt and then the mps which were sent to state can be brought back to the centre

mh is difficult to gauge, the party should have been in power since 2019, fadnavis was denied a much deserved second term, now with ss and ncp as partners, one hopes that the bjp will not be handicapped by its coalition dharma as of past, i would put its position in bh in the same political quandary

as for state level leadership, each of the 3 new cms has started with focus on different policies, sao's main focus is on tribal and paddy development, he has also stated about making rules against tribal conversions, sharma's main goal is the implementation of the central policies in the state, yadav has been the most hardline of the three, which will also impact the muslim-yadav vote bank in other states, pitching for the krishna janmabhoomi and development of other religious circuits in the state

coming to other cms, dhami is the most interesting one, he lost his own seat in the uk elections, but was still chosen as the cm by the party and i think his goal was the introduction of the ucc in uk which the party has formulated and will table in the vs, ml khattar and bhupendra patel are of the same mindset i think, faithful implementation of central policies being their agenda, somehow i feel that shamra will also end in this same range

2. successors

if 24 is the last election with modi on the ballot, then search for his successor, grooming him / her is an important role for some portion of his tenure. this should also be the last election of rajnath singh, leaving the party a bit bare at the top, i think this is one of the main reasons that mamaji will be tapped in the central leadership in the 3rd term to guide in the 4th, gadkari is 66 now, 3 other mass leaders will be sarbanda sonowal, hbs and scindia, but 2 are "recent" joinees

this leaves with the only logical option, imo, to me, amit shah, he is 59, the same age as the youth leader rahul gandhi, in this time, he has served as a hm in state, has been the party president (sharing basis now with nadda) since 2014, is credited with some strategic electioneering, turning up into the bjp stronghold that it now seems today, and we have not even counted his policies as hm which have been numerous and far reaching, 370 and the police reforms to name a few
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

even wiki speaks glowingly of amit shah, i honestly did not know most of these
During Modi's twelve-year tenure as the Gujarat CM, Shah emerged as one of the most powerful leaders in Gujarat. After winning the 2002 elections, he became the youngest minister in the Modi government and was given multiple portfolios.[1] At one time, he held 12 portfolios: Home, Law and Justice, Prison, Border Security, Civil Defence, Excise, Transport, Prohibition, Home Guards, Gram Rakshak Dal, Police Housing and Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs.[14]

In 2004, the Congress-led government announced its intention to repeal the Prevention of Terrorism Act, which they called regressive. Shah piloted the Gujarat Control of Organised Crime (Amendment) Bill through the Gujarat State Assembly amid an opposition walk-out.[21]

Shah also played an important role in convincing the Modi government to pass the Gujarat Freedom of Religion Bill, which made religious conversions difficult in the state of Gujarat.[10]
that he was arrested in the sohrabuddin case is well known, he was tadipadd'd from entering gujarat from 2010-12, 5 time mla, 1 time mp, in addition to the above, that is one impressive career till date

one question to ask, who among the bjp leadership can be elected from other states (discounting dl), modi of course, even from non-bjp states, ya as well and i think as is only 3rd person in this very select list, i cannot think of anyone else who can do this; as a comparison, advani was a mp from gandhinagar, if there is one safe seat for bjp in all of india, then that has to be gandhinagar, vadodara coming a close second where modi contested from in 2014 along with varanasi
VishnuS
BRFite

Post by VishnuS »

ricky_v wrote: 01 Jan 2024 10:12 even wiki speaks glowingly of amit shah, i honestly did not know most of these
During Modi's twelve-year tenure as the Gujarat CM, Shah emerged as one of the most powerful leaders in Gujarat. After winning the 2002 elections, he became the youngest minister in the Modi government and was given multiple portfolios.[1] At one time, he held 12 portfolios: Home, Law and Justice, Prison, Border Security, Civil Defence, Excise, Transport, Prohibition, Home Guards, Gram Rakshak Dal, Police Housing and Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs.[14]

In 2004, the Congress-led government announced its intention to repeal the Prevention of Terrorism Act, which they called regressive. Shah piloted the Gujarat Control of Organised Crime (Amendment) Bill through the Gujarat State Assembly amid an opposition walk-out.[21]

Shah also played an important role in convincing the Modi government to pass the Gujarat Freedom of Religion Bill, which made religious conversions difficult in the state of Gujarat.[10]
that he was arrested in the sohrabuddin case is well known, he was tadipadd'd from entering gujarat from 2010-12, 5 time mla, 1 time mp, in addition to the above, that is one impressive career till date

one question to ask, who among the bjp leadership can be elected from other states (discounting dl), modi of course, even from non-bjp states, ya as well and i think as is only 3rd person in this very select list, i cannot think of anyone else who can do this; as a comparison, advani was a mp from gandhinagar, if there is one safe seat for bjp in all of india, then that has to be gandhinagar, vadodara coming a close second where modi contested from in 2014 along with varanasi
I am thinking Yogi as Modi's replacement! For the below reasons.

1. Yogi's performance in UP. Especially the way he crushed crime and I believe it will be a hindrance in our growth and image. Unless UP needs another term of Yogi, i.e till 2032 to improve its situation, he should be made as PM candidate. PS. I still want Modi to be Lok Sabha member till 2034, I know it's wrong, but he should be as a guide for next PM, to take up the role as Raj Guru.

2. We need lot of infra work to be done and efficiently, so I can't think of Gadkari ji. Same goes for Piyush ji, FTAs are in pipeline, IMEC is on cards, Rupee Trade with other countries needs to happen. Jaishankar ji needs to focus on FP and I personally think these three doesn't need groomed to be as PM. PS. Of all these three, Jaishankar Ji's job is going to be the toughest, especially the shit that's going to come towards us till 2034, and he should also select his replacement from IFS.

3. With India's growth, many will be unhappy and Cong will not be a viable way to stop India's growth, so Anti India forces will use local parties to stop growth at state level, at least I would do that. We need Amit Shah to be as party president and use create grass level karyakartas to prevent local parties do anything stupid and be ready to pounce on them in next elections and maintain RS majority all the time.

4. Hemanta Biswa Sharma is our guardian of NE.

5. Jyotiraditya Scindia is young and new in the party, if Gambhir gets second chance, he should focus on Delhi. Smriti and Namgyal (Ladak MP) should be further groomed, to be the replacements of higher cadre.

Whatever the choice is, BJP should come up with it quickly (before Jan 2028) and shouldn't repeat another internal fight like 2012.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

VishnuS wrote: 01 Jan 2024 11:00
I am thinking Yogi as Modi's replacement! For the below reasons.

1. Yogi's performance in UP. Especially the way he crushed crime and I believe it will be a hindrance in our growth and image. Unless UP needs another term of Yogi, i.e till 2032 to improve its situation, he should be made as PM candidate.
ya is a serious contender for the top post, no doubt, and if the same party is in center and state, then i do not think that the cm should be in power for more than 3 terms as a law of diminishing returns, nm left in his 3rd term, 12 years, mamaji on the other hand had to be removed after 18 years, does not bode well for either the party or the individual, up's next election is in 27, the ls in 29, i do believe that ya will be called to the center after 29 as the second in command, the hm.

PS. I still want Modi to be Lok Sabha member till 2034, I know it's wrong, but he should be as a guide for next PM, to take up the role as Raj Guru.
i think that nm is too much of a disciplinarian to break conventions

2. We need lot of infra work to be done and efficiently, so I can't think of Gadkari ji. Same goes for Piyush ji, FTAs are in pipeline, IMEC is on cards, Rupee Trade with other countries needs to happen. Jaishankar ji needs to focus on FP and I personally think these three doesn't need groomed to be as PM. PS. Of all these three, Jaishankar Ji's job is going to be the toughest, especially the shit that's going to come towards us till 2034, and he should also select his replacement from IFS.
i do not believe that the party will thrust the top post to someone who is not a mass leader, anyone from rs candidature is imo not a contender, that leaves out sitharaman, goyal, jaishankar, vaishnav, though i think sj has become popular enough now that the party can try fielding him from some ls seat either a safe one in gj, mp, up or a moderately challenging one in dl, agree with the replacement of sj, though in the end, may the best person for the job be chosen.

3. With India's growth, many will be unhappy and Cong will not be a viable way to stop India's growth, so Anti India forces will use local parties to stop growth at state level, at least I would do that. We need Amit Shah to be as party president and use create grass level karyakartas to prevent local parties do anything stupid and be ready to pounce on them in next elections and maintain RS majority all the time.
nah, as going back to be the party president full time would be a step back for him, plus seeing his working style, he surely would have been in contact with, groomed someone for the post, one name who can be a good choice would be fadnavis, but that depends on how the mh vs and ls plays out

4. Hemanta Biswa Sharma is our guardian of NE.
no two ways to it, he is also the convenor of the neda, which is the nda of the north eastern parties

5. Jyotiraditya Scindia is young and new in the party, if Gambhir gets second chance, he should focus on Delhi. Smriti and Namgyal (Ladak MP) should be further groomed, to be the replacements of higher cadre.

Whatever the choice is, BJP should come up with it quickly (before Jan 2028) and shouldn't repeat another internal fight like 2012.
as for scindia, he has performed well as the civil aviations minister and was also instrumental in the recent mp election results, the logical progression would be for him to take the infras ministry after gadkari, gambhir is too much of a blabber mouth to progress much further, the party wants low key individuals, not someone who is fond of giving unneeded remarks, note how kiren rijiju was shunted out of law to natural sciences when his occurrences against the judiciary became an almost daily occurrence, now only the vp, jd makes any sorts of remarks against the judiciary; and listening to gambhir's previous interactions with the media, he is more likely to say something needlessly infuriating
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Mandir wahi banayenge, par tarik nahi batayenge, aur tareek batayi, toh hum nahi jayange

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

^^^
The jobless Karats, and Sonia's laundryman Yechuri can make any statements like the above. That is because they have non-Pan India presence and in KL they survive mainly by pimping & prostituiting of the peacefools. The INC has much more to lose as they have some presence in the northern states. Hence the complete confusion in INC, RJD, BSP etc.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

They are busy worshipping Mao (the fellow who waged war on India, killed millions in wars, famine and internal struggle)

https://twitter.com/cpimspeak/status/17 ... 3986261316
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

It is a toolkit. Suddenly communist handles are all over Twitter. These are being gamed by Twitter algorithm and their visibility deliberately increased. Never seen so many communist handles on my Timeline in last 5 years as I am seeing in the last one month. Before the recent state elections, handles like "Tribal Army," "Bheem Army" were all over my Timeline, abusing Brahmins and high caste people (even when I was not following any of these handles). After elections, they have suddenly disappeared and replaced by these communist handles. Looks like Uncle Sam has decided to dish out communist handles to Indians before the general elections as the previous ones did not have much effect. Communism will be the new toolkit for GE 2024
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sanjayc wrote:Suddenly communist handles are all over Twitter. These are being gamed by Twitter algorithm and their visibility deliberately increased.
+1 to this. More than toolkit I feel it is twitter algorithm which is being tweaked. Twitter is able to perhaps understand the political inclination of an individual from whom he follows and what posts he may be sharing. Think about every morning you are seeing tweets from frusturated, dejected and mentally deranged individuals like Prashant Bhushan, Subramaniam Swamy etc.? I have been seeing lots of "secular angst & agony" tweets. Now the wrestler gang's fan following is also on the job.

I feel that no political party should now over rely on social media. Grass root campaigning will only work here.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Google news and Twitter, both algorithms are heavily tweaked by Uncle Sam to show a certain kind of posts (whatever narrative has to be built in a country). China had to threaten google with a ban when only a certain kind of news were coming up in Google searches. Will be good idea for India to make operations of Big Tech conditional on submitting their algorithms for scrutiny
China's top Internet regulator insisted Friday that Google must obey its laws or "pay the consequences," giving no sign of a possible compromise in their dispute over censorship and hacking. "If you want to do something that disobeys Chinese law and regulations, you are unfriendly, you are irresponsible and you will have to pay the consequences," Li Yizhong, the minister of Industry and Information Technology, said on the sidelines of China's annual legislature. Li gave no details of Beijing's talks with Google Inc. over the search engine's January announcement that it planned to stop complying with Chinese Internet censorship rules and might close its China-based site."Whether they leave or not is up to them," Li said. "But if they leave, China's Internet market is still going to develop." China has the world's most populous Internet market, with 384 million people online. Google has about 35 percent of the Chinese search market, compared with about 60 percent for local rival Baidu Inc. Chinese users of Google and even some of China's state-controlled media have warned the loss of a major competitor could slow the industry's development. – Associated Press
https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1003/ ... om-link-01

China is Scrutinizing the Big Tech Algorithms
https://clarkboyd.medium.com/china-is-s ... cce1924352
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Here's my theory:

I think Sonia, Pappu & Co are getting some foreign advice from outside, which has led to their decision.
I think foreign powers are looking to use Congress to rule India like a colony, and understand that too much seat-sharing among too many allies will make that difficult.
US has suddenly developed need to start bombing/invading Iran, ever since Israel-Gaza war started. I think US needs Modi out of the way in order to make this happen. They need India under their tight control to help assist such a war. Congress is the best tool for them.

I also think this danger needs to be pointed out to Muslim vote bank, so that they don't fall into the usual trap of voting for Congress like they often do.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sanman wrote:I think Sonia, Pappu & Co are getting some foreign advice from outside, which has led to their decision.
That is pretty obvious. Sonia as soon as she got control of INC had built a coterie of non-Hindu and mainly Roman Catholic politicos around her. Pappu again seems to be given heavy lessons from outside to help him appear like a leader. Though Pappu is not the ideal student on these subject matters ;). After reading about more of our "freedom struggle" :roll:, I am all the more convinced that the British did the entire power hand over with them being all the program managers and project managers. Gandhi was their regimental useful idiot, and Nehru etc chosen for their loyalty to the British (especially to the Vicerine Edwina). Sonia may also have been part of MI6-CIA plan to have a grip on Rajiv Ghandi as well.
I think foreign powers are looking to use Congress to rule India like a colony, and understand that too much seat-sharing among too many allies will make that difficult.
My guess is that the foreign powers thought that Congress still gets an upper hand in Mahathugbandhan where other parties do the heavy lifting and then request Pappu to be the PM, which he will accept with some dance drama of hestitation etc. The fact that all parties had PM aspirants may have been beyond their thoughts. I also don't think so the foreign powers have good liaison with other parties in India at the same level they have with Congress.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Foreign powers or not, Congress faces structural problems in seat sharing.

Their interests do not align with the regional parties

1) Any seat sharing with regional parties should happen inside the region and they cannot cut an all-india deal. For example, they cannot tell trinamool that they will take 10 seats in west bengal, and instead give 10 seats to trinamool in Karnataka

2) This is true for every regional party. DMK, RJD, TMC, JDU etc etc

3) Regional parties want to maximize their seats within their state. Why would TMC give up a seat to congress in west bengal? What do they gain from it? The only seats under consideration would be "3-way split" seats. Some seat where BJP > TMC, BJP > INC, but BJP < (TMC + INC). For these seats, TMC would want INC to give it up to TMC (and vice versa)

4) Remember that Pappu is completely happy being out of power, but for Stalin, Nitish, Mamata etc it is a survival issue. They are trying to win seats in Lok Sabha, but cannot and will not compromise their assembly power. So will not give up seats to congress.

So structurally the relationship is such that regional parties want to leech seats *from* INC, and will not give up anything *to* INC. Extrpolating further, this means that INC has a danger of winning less than the 50-odd that they got last elections. Which means that they cannot be the *senior partner* in the govt, and certainly cannot have the PM-ship.

If so, why go through all this charade from INC point of view?
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

apparently, nitish kumar is slowly losing his mental capacity to function, according to the below video, has difficulty recognising his ministers, general loss in cognition

the video is from a programme, kahani kursi ka, from india tv, source is devendra parashar, who is their political editor and has usually been reliable and responsible with his reporting, as an aside, i find this programme to be the best currently among all political programmes in indian media as i might have mentioned before, the panelists are veteran journalists, the anchor is a stable, steady person, and the talks tend to be purely political without shouting, screaming or undue noise pollution

timestamp from 21:15.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Another 'farmer protest' (v2.0) getting lined up, this time by the truck drivers. Their demand lenient punishment when they do hit & run. :roll:
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

Sachin wrote: 02 Jan 2024 17:31 Another 'farmer protest' (v2.0) getting lined up, this time by the truck drivers. Their demand lenient punishment when they do hit & run. :roll:
This cannot be a coincidence.

https://thedailyguardian.com/rahul-gand ... k-drivers/

and plenty more...

The lines at fuel stations today in my City were insane during morning hours. I decided to keep running on fumes for the time being than to waste many hours in line. I felt sad for those cascading their miserability and right to Peaceful Hit and Run to those who actually need fuel everyday, honest delivery boys (and girls), genuine transporters and Industries.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/thehawkeyex/status/ ... 1700466072
This crazy woman Mahua was stalking ex BF in 2019 using Bengal police
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Anujan wrote: 02 Jan 2024 13:20 Foreign powers or not, Congress faces structural problems in seat sharing.

Their interests do not align with the regional parties

1) Any seat sharing with regional parties should happen inside the region and they cannot cut an all-india deal. For example, they cannot tell trinamool that they will take 10 seats in west bengal, and instead give 10 seats to trinamool in Karnataka

2) This is true for every regional party. DMK, RJD, TMC, JDU etc etc

3) Regional parties want to maximize their seats within their state. Why would TMC give up a seat to congress in west bengal? What do they gain from it? The only seats under consideration would be "3-way split" seats. Some seat where BJP > TMC, BJP > INC, but BJP < (TMC + INC). For these seats, TMC would want INC to give it up to TMC (and vice versa)

4) Remember that Pappu is completely happy being out of power, but for Stalin, Nitish, Mamata etc it is a survival issue. They are trying to win seats in Lok Sabha, but cannot and will not compromise their assembly power. So will not give up seats to congress.

So structurally the relationship is such that regional parties want to leech seats *from* INC, and will not give up anything *to* INC. Extrpolating further, this means that INC has a danger of winning less than the 50-odd that they got last elections. Which means that they cannot be the *senior partner* in the govt, and certainly cannot have the PM-ship.

If so, why go through all this charade from INC point of view?

Anujan ji,

these may be extortion tactics. They all know that the congis are well funded and flush with liquid cash from the BIF

The many, many months of heavy cross border drugs, gold, and arms smuggling were not done for mere fun and games. one hardly hears anything much about the smuggling whereas in those days, the amounts caught by the authorities, each time they nabbed a smuggler, were truly humongous

they were smuggled in for a very specific purpose, which I think is 2024.

these regional guys may be wanting their pound of flesh, and some of them may even be a part of the conspiracy, like, maybe the dravidiya lot.

ISIS also has managed to establish itself and set up for the long haul, as evidenced by the steady stream of jihadi modules dismantled and arrests that are being made almost daily across the country.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 02 Jan 2024 20:49 https://twitter.com/thehawkeyex/status/ ... 1700466072

vijayk ji,

sounds like one of those distasteful bedroom farces that were once so eagerly watched on cinema screens....... by the lowbrows of britshit society
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Sachin wrote: 02 Jan 2024 17:31 Another 'farmer protest' (v2.0) getting lined up, this time by the truck drivers. Their demand lenient punishment when they do hit & run. :roll:

Let's see if Khalistanis show up to hijack these protests to do violence, raising flag onto Red Fort, etc, and simultaneously carrying out attacks on Indian embassies worldwide. And when govt offers to hold talks with them, then they roundly reject any talks.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote: 02 Jan 2024 21:09
vijayk wrote: 02 Jan 2024 20:49 https://twitter.com/thehawkeyex/status/ ... 1700466072

vijayk ji,

sounds like one of those distasteful bedroom farces that were once so eagerly watched on cinema screens....... by the lowbrows of britshit society
https://www.opindia.com/2024/01/jai-ana ... al-police/
Mahua Moitra misusing power, conspiring with WB police to spy on me like she did on her ex-boyfriend’: Full details of Jai Dehadrai’s complaint to CBI
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

sanman wrote: 02 Jan 2024 21:21

Let's see if Khalistanis show up to hijack these protests to do violence, raising flag onto Red Fort, etc, and simultaneously carrying out attacks on Indian embassies worldwide. And when govt offers to hold talks with them, then they roundly reject any talks.
Pappu and his foreign handlers like $oros are trying to pour kerosene and burn down the country