Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by SRajesh »

Guptaji
Wonder whether there are wheels within wheels
Hiz Honors said okay to 370 and Adani, thoda deel de do Naa
Plus this will lead to to polarised voters
And people will question SC on different yardsticks when Nirbhaya was concerned but Bilkis dealt with kid gloves
Thoda chronology ko samajye
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

A_Gupta wrote: 08 Jan 2024 22:44 The Supreme Court has decided today that the Gujarat government is not competent to release early the 11 convicted rapist-cum-murderers. Remember they were convicted by a lower court and the High Court of Bombay confirmed the convictions.

If you read what is presented in the SC judgment, the Gujarat government seems to have spent an unusual amount of effort to get these convicts released, and they only seemingly followed the proper process. Wherever any of the deciding authorities said do not release these culprits, they either ignored that or replaced the authority. The Central Home Ministry did not do anything but rubber-stamp what the Gujarat government submitted.

The question again arises - why does the BJP have a death wish, and why do they want to spend political capital on getting these guys released?

This kind of thing is not good for the nation, it negates all this "naari shakti" work that the government has done - renders it to be propaganda, not reality any more, it is not good for law and order, it is not good for victims' rights. Yet the BJP wants this done, and already YouTube is full of angry pieces defending the Gujarat government.

Why? What is so special about these culprits?
First of all, the rule of law should be objective. If Rajiv Gandhi's killers are given early release, if the delhi brutal rape case killer is rehabilated - just because the rapist-brutal murderer is from mainority community, If francis mullakal is given a rousing reception while SC takes a suo-moto on another religious figure and the list is endless here, then the rule of law is not objective and neither trustworthy. Wasn't it SC that reduced the sentence of the Bansals of the Uphaar tragedy, just because the Bansals are rich but ostensibly old?

As I pointed out above, the examples of SC judgements which are subjective are chavanni (25 paise) a dozen.

Gupta'ji, given that, you raising questions on Guj HC/State based on what are mostly technicalities by a subjective SC is a cause of concern. Do you support Jehadans who want to assassinate a constitutionally elected CM?

You are going with SC observations. Does the SC observations matter? And if yes, to whom? And are they correct? For example, SC actually allowed imprisonment of the home minister of Gujarat and both the CM and HM of Gujarat had a special investigation cell interrogating them! Where was the SIC when Laloo proceeded with a falsified report that victimized the 59 innocent pilgrims further? Where were you then?
The question again arises - why does the BJP have a death wish, and why do they want to spend political capital on getting these guys released?
Here you have created a strawman and want me to be answerable to it! First of all on what basis? Just because I call CONgoons as CONgoons?

The flip side to what you have pointed out is that SC has just managed to alienate trust of crores of people. This is because what they have pointed out is all technicalities and nothing on the basis of objective implementation of law. If being old or being "forgiven" by Maino is objective, then so are the proceedings of the Gujarat state and Gujarat HC.

And here SC missed the bus, the train, the plane and all things by a light year. What India needs today and right now is victims rights. Judges do not and must not make observations and pass judgements without taking into account victim rights.

Personally, I am for hanging or worse for people who commit brutal crime. Irrespective of gender. At the same time, I am for applying all the laws equally irrespective of any identity (class, color, religion etc etc)
This kind of thing is not good for the nation, it negates all this "naari shakti" work that the government has done - renders it to be propaganda, not reality any more, it is not good for law and order, it is not good for victims' rights. ...
Where is your "naari shakti" when it comes to Nupur Sharma (SC was very harsh on her!) or Sister Abaya (why no suo moto from SC?) or all the female political victims of MaoMata in Waste Bengal? You cannot have different yardsticks of "Naari Shakti" driven by your subjective perceptions.
...Yet the BJP wants this done, and already YouTube is full of angry pieces defending the Gujarat government.
Ask genuinely why?
Why? What is so special about these culprits?
Not a genuine why. A counter question, what's so special about other culprits? And in some cases SC itself is a culprit! So your answer to your why is in the answer to the genuine question: What is so special about other culprits?

PS: A three dimensional chess is being played and here you are just asking why a particular move on a ludo board does not make sense.
Last edited by disha on 09 Jan 2024 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

SRajesh wrote: 09 Jan 2024 00:20 Guptaji
Wonder whether there are wheels within wheels
Hiz Honors said okay to 370 and Adani, thoda deel de do Naa
Plus this will lead to to polarised voters
And people will question SC on different yardsticks when Nirbhaya was concerned but Bilkis dealt with kid gloves
Thoda chronology ko samajye
There was no Adani case. SC should not have even picked it up. SC thought it will play to gallery and ended up with more egg on its face. In Adani case, they can go and suck thumb.

I wonder if Sister Abaya has any rights? Or what about the 59 victims of the Godhra train carnage? No rights for them either?
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

As far as the complete set of culprits in the case goes, there was a feeling earlier that some of them were innocent and were framed. Since the appeals were also disallowed, there is no use of such arguments at this stage.

In many crimes wherein multiple culprits are there, innocents will be made as accused to make up the numbers. It is challenging for such people to escape the case as there will be clear evidence against some and not so against others in the same case, but the court may sometimes convict all of them. Is this one of such cases? I do not know. But local BJP people seem to think so.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Jan 2024 08:58 I tried to watch a Mojo tv interview of this chap Varshane.

Man, so much bile, so much fear mongering.

It couldn't watch it beyond a few minutes, as it was too damaging to my IQ level.
MoJo is run by Barkha Dutt, nothing more needs to be said about her political orientation.
That said, some of the interviews with non political people are good.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Yagnasri wrote: 09 Jan 2024 08:25 As far as the complete set of culprits in the case goes, there was a feeling earlier that some of them were innocent and were framed. Since the appeals were also disallowed, there is no use of such arguments at this stage.

In many crimes wherein multiple culprits are there, innocents will be made as accused to make up the numbers. It is challenging for such people to escape the case as there will be clear evidence against some and not so against others in the same case, but the court may sometimes convict all of them. Is this one of such cases? I do not know. But local BJP people seem to think so.
Forget local BJP, local people think that some convicted do not have a strong case against them. They were roped in just to satisfy the Mainos quest to target Modi. Remember CONgoons are wiped out from electoral map for 23 years, that is a generation! One must ask why there is so much anger against the CONgoons?

Problem is the selective judgement. One has to feel for the innocents caught up on the wrong side and they also need justice. But currently the pressure on Indian Judiciary is so much that in this case they are playing to the gallery and need to be seen as "justice done".
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Deans wrote: 09 Jan 2024 09:49 That said, some of the interviews with non political people are good.
Darkha Butt is persona non-grata. She is instrumental in causing deaths of our soldiers and civilians and putting India in a bad light when Indians needed the most empathy and support. Supporting her in any shape or form is same as supporting terrorists.

Karma is still catching up with Darkha Butt. Do worry about Karma catching up with her supporters as well.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

I actually came to post this:

https://swarajyamag.com/karnataka/why-k ... d-you-need

Karnataka is rightfully furious over the death of Arjuna, the elephant. CONgoon government of K'taka will face a crisis. One of its own will mortally wound it and spell the death knell of the CONgoon government forever in K'taka.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

i am actually quite puzzled by the attitude of the dotted gang towards the upcoming election, even today they hold meetings and say, "the talks were positive, we are firming up to discussing our seat sharing soon", but soon when? the polls are like 100 days away, in this the youth leader will be engaged with his nature walk, the responsibility will fall on kharge or more likely jairam / kc venugopal duo.

elsewhere, jdu has unilaterally declared 1 candidate from arunachal west, aap from bharuch, as per reports, aap has demanded seats in gj, rj, goa, mp, hr without ceding much space in either pb or dl as of now, though the inc crawled through broken glass for the aap during the delhi secretary appointee bill, let us see if they bend again

in wb, inc has been offered 2 seats or 5, reports vary and has been told to accommodate cpim in this, similarly in bihar, jdu has stated intention of fighting from 17 seats, giving the rest to rjd, inc and left of the remaining 23 seats, in maharashtra, ss has stated intention of fighting from 18 seats of the 48; the only member who has been accommodating so far to an extent, has been the sp, and they are not the ruling party in the state, so its mostly useless fluff.

so, forget about the convenor, i dont think that such an office would amount to much this late in the game, but what about the common minimum programme that they were touting? in the remaining 100 days, how will they iron out the cmp, besides being something nebulous like "save democracy, bjp bad", agree on the seats, communicate to their party workers to campaign and vote for the alliance partners in seats all over india, and prevent the emergence of rebels from such seat sharing agreements? i do not see this happening because they have left the issue adrift for too long, they should have started and concluded all of these after the results in early decemeber
Sabyasachi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sabyasachi »

INDI alliance is totally wrecked, which also makes me worried because an extreme sense of defeat will make them look for hard reset. I hope BJP will remain vigilant. Throwing some freebies at them and having network of good insiders are few suggestions I can give it to BJP. The Indic kings were not known to have made such investment especially against cults invading from West.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

ricky_v wrote:i am actually quite puzzled by the attitude of the dotted gang towards the upcoming election, even today they hold meetings and say, "the talks were positive, we are firming up to discussing our seat sharing soon", but soon when?
Sabyasachi wrote:INDI alliance is totally wrecked, which also makes me worried because an extreme sense of defeat will make them look for hard reset.
I feel even the hard core I.N.D.I.A folks know that the alliance is already a dead dodo. And then there are comedy news such as; " Contest from Hindi heartland, not Kerala: CPI secretary Binoy Viswam to Rahul Gandhi". CPI is a party which even surpassed NOTA during last held state elections in MP,RJ and CH. And their joker of a leader is now advising Pappu. Every puny party in the alliance is now asking for disproportionate shares from Pappu & Co. This will practically not work out as INC workers may not be inclined to give their vote to some unknown identify from I.N.D.I.A alliance.

The freebies or demands to do away with EVMs etc will get more shriller in the coming days. I.N.D.I.A may focus more on rigging elections, and with folks like Laloo still around they have the subject matter experts ready at hand.
Yagnasri wrote:In many crimes wherein multiple culprits are there, innocents will be made as accused to make up the numbers. It is challenging for such people to escape the case as there will be clear evidence against some and not so against others in the same case, but the court may sometimes convict all of them.
Not sure on what charges they were all sentenced. My understanding is that there are provisions in IPC in which an individual (who was part of a group) can be punished for the crimes committed by other members of the group.
disha wrote:Personally, I am for hanging or worse for people who commit brutal crime. Irrespective of gender. At the same time, I am for applying all the laws equally irrespective of any identity (class, color, religion etc etc)
My understanding; SC has used a mere technicality to stay the remission. That is the verdict was given in MH, so remission cannot be given by GJ government. If BJP is really interested in these people, they can make MH Govt give the remission. Even Sec 432. Cr.PC says "appropriate state government" has powers to commute the punishments given. But if the investigation was done by a central agency, then consent of Union Govt is required. "Appropriate state government" seems to be the catch word here.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

Yagnasri wrote: 09 Jan 2024 08:25 As far as the complete set of culprits in the case goes, there was a feeling earlier that some of them were innocent and were framed. Since the appeals were also disallowed, there is no use of such arguments at this stage.
That maybe likely some innocent and others culprit to various degree. Slapping the same punishment on all may not be justice. Unfortunately this is not presented or expressed in any of the media channels. The other side keep on hitting hard on how gruesome and cruel the crime and drive sympathy. The defending side just talks on case technicalities etc.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

been hearing similar stories from many people

In KAR, heard DKS has ordered "mangalarthi" to be performed across all temples at the exact time of consecration....Lord Ram surely is a unifier...jai Shree Ram

Even the so called 'secularist' ramalinga reddy in charge of Muzarai had to give in, he issued a statement that all temples under the government will perform special Pooja on 22 Jan!!

We will be celebrating a function befitting, waiting for 500 years!

Fortunate to be born in this Era.

and yusssss, something has definitely shifted......

@ShefVaidya

So a friend is a guest lecturer in a engineering college.

In her first class in 2024, she asked students ‘what did you do to celebrate New Year?’ as a conversation starter. Many students said they went to a temple on 1st Jan! Then she said, next new year, ‘let’s celebrate together’. Students said ‘why wait ma’am? Let’s celebrate together on 22nd Jan’!

This is in Karnataka.

My friend was thrilled to see the enthu shown by students for #RamMandir.

Something definitely has shifted!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@ANI

Delhi's Patiala House Court allows Amit Chakravarty, HR head of news portal NewsClick to turn approver in the case. The court also grants pardon to him in the case.

The Delhi Police has recently filed an FIR registered under the provisions of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967, following allegations that news portal NewsClick received huge money for pro-China propaganda.

3:55 PM · Jan 9, 2024
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sachin wrote: 09 Jan 2024 15:28 My understanding; SC has used a mere technicality to stay the remission. That is the verdict was given in MH, so remission cannot be given by GJ government. If BJP is really interested in these people, they can make MH Govt give the remission.
Giving the above some thought, did the SC just provide a (technical) road to perdition? :?:
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Yes. Now MH Gov has to do it. I am sure they will do it.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Yagnasri wrote:Yes. Now MH Gov has to do it. I am sure they will do it.
It may not be very easy. I need to get more info, but what I read online was that laws and processes for remission in MH is more tight than in GJ. Where as GJ allows remission after 14 years, MH for certain offences only give remission after serving 21 years. Also I feel BJP as a party at a national level will have to work with MH government, as other than being part of BJP alliance MH does not have any big problems in the way this case goes.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The congis may be actively and purposefully sabotaging their relations with other dotty alliance parties in various states with their unrealistically high demand for seats, and deliberately burning bridges so that, ultimately, the congis are free to contest all the seats they want in each state, from the specific constituencies they need (without any political obligations to pay off) and while blaming the other political parties for their non cooperation that led and also forced the congies to contest all seats (that they actually desired to contest, in the first place, on an all India basis)

there is no other way that the congis will be able to make a play for the PM's chair if they do not have the requisite victories under their belt, victories that translate to the corresponding numbers of seats required to ensure a pole position for their candidate in the race for the all important gaddi.

The congis need a certain number to safeguard themselves, as well as, to restrict the BJP to low numbers such that the BJP themselves are forced to depend on coalition partners to run the govt.

It now transpires that pappu has been secretly meeting various goras including the cheen in the seclusion of the private areas of VIP lounges at the various foreign airports that the transits through

his many shady meetings during his "foreign visits" are being uncovered, even as the 2024 elections loom increasingly larger and more imminent

his recent and latest sojourn was on the private jet of an industrialist and it landed in four cities, per social media inputs and one meeting was with the previous cheeni ambassador to India, the very same shady guy, of the five star noodles fame, where he hosted, at a dilli 5 star establishment, the entire free loading famiglia, minus the mamamia.

Initially the famiglia vehemently denied this cheeni meeting even though the photos appeared in public but a little later the cheen embassy officially put out news of the meeting, thus ending the speculation and proving some people liars.....

The BIF are getting more brazen and quite desperate to execute their toolkits and push their favourite clown into the limelight and get him to somehow become top honcho.
Last edited by chetak on 10 Jan 2024 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/ad ... r-AA1mJIoj
Recently crowned as Asia’s richest person, Billionaire Gautam Adani on Wednesday announced an investment of over Rs 2 trillion in Gujarat at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.

The investment will largely focus on building a green energy park that would be visible even from space.

Speaking at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, Adani announced an investment of Rs 55,000 crore in the state by 2025 while surpassing the target of Rs 50,000 crore investments in various sectors creating 25,000 direct and indirect jobs.

The group will be building a green energy park in Kutch having a 30 GW capacity spread over 25 square kilometres which would also be visible from space, he added.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Sabyasachi wrote: 09 Jan 2024 14:57 INDI alliance is totally wrecked, which also makes me worried because an extreme sense of defeat will make them look for hard reset.
the inc is currently under control of the nehru clan, and till they remain incharge, i do not see inc's revival, for all the touted smarts of the clan matriarch, ahmed patel was the real mastermind, they have been floundering ever since in his absence, but just imagine a deceitful liar + avowed anarchist like kejriwal at the helm of affairs of the inc with all its workers and assets, the country would be in continuous pandemonium.

another i would like to say is the growing division between the managerial class driven parties and mass based parties, the mass based parties are mainly the bjp but also the run-off-the-mill clannish parties; the managerial parties on the other hand are now cropping up, aap is its most extreme realisation but there is also a realignment of the inc towards this mode, which may explain the loss in their prior electoral machinery when it is not under the regional satrap, which complements their original model of loosely held regional satraps guided by an aloof decision making team at the top; the supporters of such parties have a loud presence on media, conventional and otherwise, but that will not necessarily translate to parliamentary popularity, so for now they have dedicated personnel in states to try and win local seats, while top advisers / the managerial class are pushed through the rajya sabha forming a sort of inc like situation

mass based parties otoh have a machinery from the ground up to the top leadership, sometimes it simply ends at the founder and their family, but imo in an electoral democracy, only mass based leaders must be given the top post

presence of the managerial parties in india due to the nature of our society will always form at the unholy intersection of urban naxalism and the universal homogeneity values so prevalent in the western parties to end up with sheikh - chilli like high minded, highfalutin parties taking the aid of the anarchy element of naxalism to realise their goals
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

जो राम द्रोही हैं,वे भारत के किस काम के

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Historic in every sense. India’s top Minister @smritiirani visits Madinah, one of Islam’s holiest cities in Saudi Arabia.

Delegation also comprised of a Kashmiri Hindu IRS Officer @nirupamakotru.

Two Non-Muslim Indian women without Headgear in Madinah was truly unthinkable.

Kudos…

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 681683.cms

Union Minister for minority Affairs.@SmritiIrani was on 2-day visit to Saudi to attend haj conference & sign the haj agreement for 2024 b/w Bharat & saudi...PROUDLY WITHOUT COVERING her head with a scarf or hijab.

One has to be secular at heart & NOT merely by DRESSING UP like a secular and pretending to be secular.

Ps: #Modi Sarkar had ABOLISHED the subsidy to haj pilgrims in 2018 itself & the govt now ONLY offers diplomatic assistance for those who want to go on haj yatra.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:Historic in every sense. India’s top Minister @smritiirani visits Madinah, one of Islam’s holiest cities in Saudi Arabia.
PROUDLY WITHOUT COVERING her head with a scarf or hijab.
Earlier during the secular progressive liberal regime of Congress and their chamchas, there used to be a secular tradition of only sending Muslim men in various official capacities to K.S.A. Many a Muslim politician exploited this. Looks like it was a case of GoI crawling when asked (?) to bend. K.S.A seems to be not very bothered about all this, while Indian seculars started a wrong precedent.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Also to add to my previous post, all this talk about electoral autocracy is imo to create a sort of euros mep system in the country where the managerial class parties are accommodated in the parliamentary decision making system without the wider ground popularity required for winning a fptp style election
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

chetak wrote: 10 Jan 2024 16:37 Union Minister for minority Affairs.@SmritiIrani was on 2-day visit to Saudi to attend haj conference & sign the haj agreement for 2024 b/w Bharat & saudi...PROUDLY WITHOUT COVERING her head with a scarf or hijab.
i am surprised why our secular muslim are not protesting this. we do know MBS do not believe in Hadith, so he will not respect the last wish of mohammad before his death. but this violates the quran also.
Sahih International Quran 9.28: O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.
how come islam katre me nahi hai? i think we need to tell secular Muslims to hold a protest march till Saudi Embassy and submit protest in writing with signature. just to be sure there are no fake signature lets add passport numbers to it for them to verify :twisted:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote: 11 Jan 2024 11:19
chetak wrote: 10 Jan 2024 16:37 Union Minister for minority Affairs.@SmritiIrani was on 2-day visit to Saudi to attend haj conference & sign the haj agreement for 2024 b/w Bharat & saudi...PROUDLY WITHOUT COVERING her head with a scarf or hijab.
i am surprised why our secular muslim are not protesting this. we do know MBS do not believe in Hadith, so he will not respect the last wish of mohammad before his death. but this violates the quran also.
Sahih International Quran 9.28: O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.
how come islam katre me nahi hai? i think we need to tell secular Muslims to hold a protest march till Saudi Embassy and submit protest in writing with signature. just to be sure there are no fake signature lets add passport numbers to it for them to verify :twisted:

madhu ji,

one of the saudi responses to the virulent criticisms of Smriti's visit to madinah sans head covering

sickular jihadis of the subcontinent are vehemently protesting Smriti's and murleedharan's visit and their non jihadi attire

محمد@AlgarniM

our land our country our rules.

Just because your ancestors converted to islam and gave you an arabic name doesn’t mean you have an opinion in it.

you are irrelevant and we are not the same

5:23 pm · 10 Jan 2024·

this is what pissed off all the jihadis whom the saudis call "converted" muslims, they are livid at Smriti's "bindi" and murleedharan's "saffron kurta" which they are saying are symbols of Hinduism

via OPIndia/ABP news
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tangling with the BJP is no longer a spectator sport that it once was, in the days of yore, when ABA was in charge....

Now, there are savage real world consequences that end up by destroying home and hearth, politically speaking, of course..... various pappus in other parties have also learned the hard way that political blackmail comes with it's inbuilt sell by date and retribution will follow.....at a time and place of the BJP's choosing.

and relentless karma has no ala carte menu from where you get to choose, and you get what you deserve

even the pakis have realized this bitter truth, because the retaliatory flames have very badly singed their jihadi behinds

three self declared and entitled political heroes, who are, sadly, legends in their own minds only, have now paid the huge price for their stoopide political miscalculations and any hope of recovery to their status quo ante stature seems next to impossible....

and niteeshwa is next in line, having wilfully invited his own political obliteration by doing what the other three alleged "stalwarts" did, which is suicidal political brinkmanship, is now on his way to hell in a handbasket, with electoral and political oblivion as his only companions

Maharashtra: Big jolt for Uddhav as Speaker proclaims Shinde faction as 'real Shiv Sena'

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... s?from=mdr
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

mamamia sent special envoys to represent the congress party at the vatican when theresa was conferred "sainthood" by the pope.

But now the cong has issued a fatwa against attending the consecration ceremony of Ram lalla virajman at Ayodhya.

What a shame....

https://www.news18.com/politics/ram-man ... 734976.html

Congress Declines Invite to Ayodhya Ram Mandir's Inauguration, Dubs It 'RSS/BJP' Event....... but ....... apparently, the so called sainthood wasn't a "vatican" event where "every citizen of India" takes immense pride and joy in ......

under the congi "leadership" hypocrisy dies many deaths every single day

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@MinhazMerchant

By declining to attend the inauguration of the #RamMandir, Sonia Gandhi knows it will be seen as a snub not to BJP but to Lord Ram.

But the Gandhi family’s deep animus towards PM Modi has forced her to take the electoral risk.

My ⁦@DainikBhaskar⁩ oped.

@romerani is embarrassed because she very well knows and people know that congress has done everything possible to prevent temple from coming up.

So, with what face will she attend its inauguration.......

Her decision, though politically and culturally indefensible, is however entirely understandable given the khattar jihadi demographics that the mafia famiglia is now, and always has been targeting and has been catering to since the days of culturally seditious, gora loving, majority despising, and Hindu phobic great grandpop.

Moreover, the rising resurgence of the majority has both panicked and confused the eyetaalian famiglia......

Besides, it may well be their last throw of the dice

V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

sorry they cannot join as that will show the country that NaMo is the unifying force. Destroyed if you do, severely wounded if you dont - but mortally not. Live to fight another day. Par for the CONgress course.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Conflict of interest anyone ?

'Minister has converted ED into an extended arm of the BJP'
Few in the country will take on one of the most powerful ministers in the Narendra Damodardas Modi Cabinet, Nirmala Sitharaman, India's finance minister.

B Balamurugan, who works as the Deputy Commissioner of Goods and Service Tax in Chennai, did. Balamurugan wrote to the President of India and asked her to dismiss the finance minister for 'converting the ED into a BJP policy enforcement directorate'.

Strong accusation indeed from a person who works in the department that is under Sitharaman's ministry. This is not the first time he has taken on the powerful. In 2017, he complained against Sitharaman when fishermen from Tamil Nadu were shot by the Coast Guard near Rameswaram. She was the defence minister then. In 2009, he had fasted for Sri Lankan Tamils, and was suspended for 1 year and 3 months.

Q: At a time when whoever criticises the government gets a summons from the ED, you have very courageously sent a letter to the President seeking the finance minister's dismissal. Were you not scared of taking on the mighty?

A: I believe truth is mightier than everything else.
I am a very small person and I have no delusions about that. I also know that those who are on the other side are very powerful people.
But when truth is on my side, I get what we call asura balam.

Q: Many people were shocked to hear the news about the ED sending summons to two poor Dalit farmers in Tamil Nadu after they had accused a local BJP leader of illegally grabbing their land. You mentioned this incident as the reason for your letter to the President.... Were you outraged?

A: The advocate G Praveena, who was representing the farmers, is my wife. When the farmers, Kanniyan (72) and Krishnan (67) got the summons from ED in July 2023, my wife had filed a complaint with the police. In December, she wrote about this on a Tamil news Web site, and it became viral.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

This is kind of Bureaucracy we are filled with, That's why it will take 20 years to get rid of such persons who clearly Politicians working as Bureaucrats.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

V_Raman wrote: 12 Jan 2024 00:06 sorry they cannot join as that will show the country that NaMo is the unifying force. Destroyed if you do, severely wounded if you dont - but mortally not. Live to fight another day. Par for the CONgress course.

Raman ji,

let's just wait and see

If 2024 goes as planned, hopefully, the seditious creep will get his comeuppance, as will the mafioso gang.....

he is already well passed his sell by date.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Manish_P wrote: 12 Jan 2024 10:21 Conflict of interest anyone ?

'Minister has converted ED into an extended arm of the BJP'
More than conflict of interest, the babu is worried that he is already in ED net and one of the days ED will come calling. So best is to pre-empt Smt. NS'ji and claim victim when ED actually comes calling.

Note the Babu is Deputy Commissioner of Goods and Service Tax in Chennai. That is a "plum posting". Prior to GST, sales tax was the cess pool of corruption. Each and every step was rent seeking and here the baboos in sales tax do make lot of money. From the lowly gumastha at the door of the baboo to the top baboo.

So yes, this is a pre-emptive strike by the baboo b balamurugan in order to claim victim when ED comes home. And again that does not take the cake. Here is what takes the cake:
Q: Many people were shocked to hear the news about the ED sending summons to two poor Dalit farmers in Tamil Nadu after they had accused a local BJP leader of illegally grabbing their land. You mentioned this incident as the reason for your letter to the President.... Were you outraged?

A: The advocate G Praveena, who was representing the farmers, is my wife. When the farmers, Kanniyan (72) and Krishnan (67) got the summons from ED in July 2023, my wife had filed a complaint with the police. In December, she wrote about this on a Tamil news Web site, and it became viral.
Whole thing is murky. The poor Dalit farmers must have been the "naami" (named) on the benami property of GST Baboo B Balamurugan and his wife G. Praveena.

It will be good to see ED actually calling his home as soon as possible.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote: 12 Jan 2024 10:44 This is kind of Bureaucracy we are filled with, That's why it will take 20 years to get rid of such persons who clearly Politicians working as Bureaucrats.

Aditya ji

this is the kind of scum the the woke congies and commies have selectively bred over the past 7-8 decades, and embedded deep within the soft underbelly of our nation

there are many thousands of such seditious trash being nurtured and pampered in the press, and all other pillars

we all know many of them and also, we can easily recognize their mongrel breed and seditious culture being bandied about in the name of FOS and FOE

this govt has driven most of these liars and news toolkit makers to journalistic despair by bringing in the FCRA that has cut off their funding at the roots
Last edited by chetak on 12 Jan 2024 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

disha wrote:Whole thing is murky. The poor Dalit farmers must have been the "naami" (named) on the benami property of GST Baboo B Balamurugan and his wife G. Praveena.
The root cause of the problem is the legal provision that agricultural income is non-taxable. So farmers (!?) etc can be roped into show that money was all due to the agricultural work put in. It is high time that agricultural farming is also considered as another business/profession and taxed.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Sachin wrote: 12 Jan 2024 12:26
disha wrote:Whole thing is murky. The poor Dalit farmers must have been the "naami" (named) on the benami property of GST Baboo B Balamurugan and his wife G. Praveena.
The root cause of the problem is the legal provision that agricultural income is non-taxable. So farmers (!?) etc can be roped into show that money was all due to the agricultural work put in. It is high time that agricultural farming is also considered as another business/profession and taxed.
The problem is Farmers are under a lot stress, majority of them. And like it or not no politician worth his salt has a chance in country with 60% rural population to mention Income tax on farmers, moreover, given the vagaries of moonsoon etc. Calculating actual profits of Farmers is dificult with middlemen etc like taking a lot of the money.

But slowly as urbanization is taking over these problems will become much smaller. A lot has been achived in 10 years, it will take another 15 years to properly see the results, can Indians stay the course?
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

interesting video from india tv

discusses the ls preparation of bjp in up relevant time stamp from 3:05

age limit for tickets to be revised from 75 to 70, 47 56 members currently in this category

above 70 age, tickets to be given in only special cases

rajnath singh, gen vk singh unlikely to get tickets, gen vk singh thought of not performing to the mark and aloofness in constituency, big rs minster to contest from his seat of ghaziabad, my take would be s jaishankar
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Been watching the old TV serial Chanakya by Chandraprakash Dwivedi.

Lots of parallels between how Chanakya operated and how NaMo operates. Both capable of playing the long game to compel others to act in a certain way to achieve national goals. Both capable of striking swiftly with all the required force when opportunity arises. Recommend folks here to watch it despite terrible image and sound quality (on yt).

Its amazing such content got made and broadcast on DD. Would create so much controversy now :)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

As sonia gandhi declines the invitation for Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha, her old message celebrating the canonisation of mother teresa goes viral
11 January, 2024

auntie may have just handed Modi his Brahmāstra for the 2024 elections