Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by Prem Kumar »

Does NItish Kumar have that much clout in Bihar after his non-performance (not to mention Modi's popularity with Ram Mandir bonus) - that the JDU will win double-digit seats in LS 2024 if they are a part of MGB?

Not to mention the negative impact this will have on BJP in 2025 Assembly Elections in Bihar. When Nitish Kumar betrayed BJP to join MGB, it was felt by many here that, in the long run its good because BJP can cash in on anti-incumbency in 2025. Where has that calculus gone now?

I hope this is not a case like ODI WC Final where we would have won on a normal pitch, but in trying to swing things too much in our favor, we handed the advantage to the Aussies
Last edited by Prem Kumar on 28 Jan 2024 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

bala wrote: 27 Jan 2024 22:59
there is no concept of a single God
I would like to clarify that the Western notion of "God" is not the same as Sanatan dharma Brahman. In Vedic philosophy Brahman is truly unknown and cannot be expressed by human intelligence. Therefore, Sanatan Dharma allows each individual to imagine its own Deva/Devi (these are effectively powers given by human understanding). Since human understanding is involved, the three gunas - satva, rajas and tamas are present always. In Sanatan Dharma, the human evolves from the three gunas over many lifetimes, there is goodness, badness in all measures. Frailities and goodness exists in all humans, the amounts vary but you cannot get away from having both (actually three). The ultimate aim of humans in sanatan dharma is to realize they are a part of Brahman sent as Jiva in this universe and the ultimate goal is reunion back to that Brahman. The Jiva struggles in this realization due to maya which clouds everything. Jiva is an "anga"(part) of brahman in Sanatan Dharma and because of maya it is lost in material pursuits. See how Jiva and Brahman are related

Now Abrahamic faiths have condemned the human as a "sinner" whose salvation is acceptance of their notion of "God". This is a completely different notion and hence their notion of "God" is very different than the Sanatan Dharma's Brahman. Man and God are not the at the same level, they are very different.
and that is it. The sophistication of Sanatan dharma is in its inclusivity .. of every nature of man., non-believer to the ardent one. There is a path for everyone in this , it is more than faith, creed, or religion. The sages of the bygone era were the supreme scientists in the understanding of the human nature and existence. All the answers of western philosophy is right there .. eg , who am i ? whats the purpose in life ? ityadi.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

My concerns on the fallout of Nitishwa quitting the dotty alliance
Manipur probably set alight again
Bihar the next target
Finishing with UP
Both have not had any communal violence for a while
Answer to temple probably lies in street violence as per dotty
They could not upset the opening ceremony but now will be itching and raring to go
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Wire reporting fresh violence in Manipur but none other reported
Opposition to fencing of border by tribal groups
Kukis want permanent settlement for refugees who have crossed over
Looks like a tinder box all set up for trouble what with recent visit of 50+ Unemployed or Unemployable wastrel!!
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

SRajesh wrote: 28 Jan 2024 23:59 My concerns on the fallout of Nitishwa quitting the dotty alliance
Bihar the next target
Finishing with UP
They could not upset the opening ceremony but now will be itching and raring to go
Yogi carries a big stick.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Both videos are short and under a minute each

Tejashwi Yadav had launched scathing attack on Amit Shah when he became Deputy CM 17 months ago. His arrogance would have come back to haunt him today

WATCH VIDEO

Himanta Sarma destroys rahul gandhi in seconds

WATCH VIDEO
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Thiru Annamalai (Retd. IPS) avargal has caused a storm in Tamizh media circles so much that Naxal Ram@The Hindu wants to boycott/deny media coverage to Annamalai🤭 So, what actually got the goat of the BIF?🧐

Annamalai's Actions Agitate: What The Latest Controversy In Tamil Nadu Politics Tells Us About A Large Section Of Tamil Media
The questions that were put to Udhayanidhi were decidedly half-volleys and rank full tosses. It all seemed a fixed encounter. Responding to that, Annamalai described it with a crass colloquialism ('pallu padaama paathu kelvi kettar'). Without actually going into its import or meaning, it should be said that it is bawdy and coarse, and is best avoided in public speeches. (Annamalai continues to maintain that he never intended to use the phrase as double entendre and that it is locally used as an innocuous turn of phrase).
What exactly does the highlighted text mean? From my limited knowledge of Tamizh, padaama - without falling, paathu - to see, kelvi - question, kettar - ask, pallu - either teeth/garment (as in sari pallu). Do I have this right? Or, am I missing something?🤔
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

la.khan wrote: 29 Jan 2024 08:58 Thiru Annamalai (Retd. IPS) avargal has caused a storm in Tamizh media circles so much that Naxal Ram@The Hindu wants to boycott/deny media coverage to Annamalai So, what actually got the goat of the BIF?

Annamalai's Actions Agitate: What The Latest Controversy In Tamil Nadu Politics Tells Us About A Large Section Of Tamil Media
The questions that were put to Udhayanidhi were decidedly half-volleys and rank full tosses. It all seemed a fixed encounter. Responding to that, Annamalai described it with a crass colloquialism ('pallu padaama paathu kelvi kettar'). Without actually going into its import or meaning, it should be said that it is bawdy and coarse, and is best avoided in public speeches. (Annamalai continues to maintain that he never intended to use the phrase as double entendre and that it is locally used as an innocuous turn of phrase).
What exactly does the highlighted text mean? From my limited knowledge of Tamizh, padaama - without falling, paathu - to see, kelvi - question, kettar - ask, pallu - either teeth/garment (as in sari pallu). Do I have this right? Or, am I missing something?

khan ji.

kindly remove all the emoji from any quoted posts so that it becomes easier to read... the forum software is unable to handle emoji from outside

I have quoted your post without the external emoji: like so

and this makes your post so much easier to read

Thanks for understanding :)
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

la.khan wrote: 29 Jan 2024 08:58 Thiru Annamalai (Retd. IPS) avargal has caused a storm in Tamizh media circles so much that Naxal Ram@The Hindu wants to boycott/deny media coverage to Annamalai🤭 So, what actually got the goat of the BIF?🧐

What exactly does the highlighted text mean? From my limited knowledge of Tamizh, padaama - without falling, paathu - to see, kelvi - question, kettar - ask, pallu - either teeth/garment (as in sari pallu). Do I have this right? Or, am I missing something?🤔
Here I think Pallu means -teeth, Padaama- without touching, Paathu-Number 10, Kelvi- Question, Kettar- Ask. So Without touching teeth 10 questions are asked, I don't know what exactly it refers to? that you ask 10 questions without thinking? or Paathu here means carefully, it could mean Without touching teeth carefully ask questions?
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

Pallu padaama paathu kelvi kettar - means the questions asked were carefully staged, superficial and toothless
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

V_Raman wrote: 29 Jan 2024 11:05 Pallu padaama paathu kelvi kettar - means the questions asked were carefully staged, superficial and toothless

Raman ji

It is a double entendre.

Pallu Padama Paathukka (transl. Don't Let The Teeth Touch)

No further explanations are necessary, nor will any be forthcoming....
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vi@WA

सुन बेटा तेजस्वी, जितने क्लास तक तू पढ़ाई किया है, उतनी बार मैं मुख्यमंत्री पद की शपथ ले चुका हूं.....

la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

chetak wrote: 29 Jan 2024 10:35 khan ji.

kindly remove all the emoji from any quoted posts so that it becomes easier to read... the forum software is unable to handle emoji from outside

I have quoted your post without the external emoji: like so

and this makes your post so much easier to read

Thanks for understanding :)
Oh, didn't realize that the forum software can't handle external emojis. Sorry, will desist from using them in future :oops:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The strength of the house has now drastically changed.

and as per the new house order, the NDA government led by nitishwa, along with two Deputy CMs from the BJP, has 128 MLAs.

The Opposition alliance (mahagathbandhan) has 114 MLAs, and one AIMIM MLA Akhtarul Iman claims to be neutral and does not belong to any alliance.

Bihar: No-confidence motion notice against Assembly Speaker in new NDA govt’s first blow to RJD
January 29, 2024

In a major action against the RJD by the new NDA government in Bihar, BJP leader Nand Kishore Yadav has given a notice of no-confidence motion against the Speaker of the state Assembly Awadh Bihari Chaudhary.

A day after the NDA government was formed in Bihar, BJP leader Nand Kishore Yadav has given a notice of no-confidence motion to the Assembly Secretary against the Speaker of the state Assembly Awadh Bihari Chaudhary, who is an RJD MLA. Yadav said in the notice that since the new government has come to power, the new House does not have confidence in the present Speaker. The notice also has former CM Jitan Ram Manjhi, former Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad, JDU's Vinay Kumar Choudhary, Ratnesh Sada and many other MLAs as signitaries

What does the rule say?

There is a resolution to remove the Speaker under Rule 110 of the Procedure and Conduct of Business Rules of the Assembly. According to the arrangement, the Speaker against whom the no-confidence motion has been brought will not sit on the Speaker's chair during the proceedings, i.e. will not preside over the House.

Nitish Kumar quits I.N.D.I.A bloc

In a major jolt to the I.N.D.I.A bloc, Nitish Kumar walked out of the Opposition’s grand alliance on Sunday (January 28) and rejoined its previous ally NDA, with months to go for the Lok Sabha elections

onion merchant and the dimwit dynast are shell shocked, with their hopes evaporating fast and their future is being obliterated in front of their very eyes

खेला होबे!

https://www.indiatvnews.com/bihar/news- ... -29-914150
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Watch out for Tejaswi Yadav. He is far more capable than other Dynasts. Will be a threat to BJP in Bihar in future elections. Not much immediately. But he seems to have some good speaking abilities and looks far more sober than his father.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^ He reminds of the character 'Guddu Pandit' in Mirzapur TV series.
unpredictable at times and cunning!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Yagnasri wrote: 29 Jan 2024 15:15Watch out for Tejaswi Yadav. He is far more capable than other Dynasts. Will be a threat to BJP in Bihar in future elections. Not much immediately. But he seems to have some good speaking abilities and looks far more sober than his father.
he is plain idiot who threatens opponents, even amit shah w/o realising consequences

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Supreme Court Asks Tejashwi Yadav To File 'Clear & Simple' Statement On Withdrawing Remarks Against Gujaratis: (some time back TY called Gujaratis thug)

https://www.livelaw.in/top-stories/supr ... tis-247872
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hemant soren has run away from the ED, fearing possible arrest

he has gone into hiding in dilli and is currently untraceable

great going for our politicos

Hemant Soren, 'untraceable', tells probe agency he'll appear before it on Jan 31

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/h ... 2024-01-29
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

SRajesh wrote: 28 Jan 2024 23:59 My concerns on the fallout of Nitishwa quitting the dotty alliance
Bihar the next target
Finishing with UP
A new ground for farmers agitation is being prepared. It is supposed to start in the first week of Feb.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

More on the legal stance of GyanVyapi by J Sai Deepak. The ASI Survey on the gyanvapi unearthed convincing argument for the existence of an ancient mandir. There is FUD being thrown by the secular crowd who also opposed the Ayodhya mandir. The argument trotted out is places of worship act of India. Sai Deepak destroys this argument pointing out that both in Prayagraj court verdict and the Supreme court verdict of Ayodhya places of worship act was not discussed. Sai Deepak goes on to say that around 40,000 other sites are being investigated on whether a previous temple was destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZF9QPk9ZCo
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

rajsunder wrote: 29 Jan 2024 22:55
Bihar the next target
Finishing with UP
A new ground for farmers agitation is being prepared. It is supposed to start in the first week of Feb.
None of this will work. Modi sarkar is focused on the important needs of the people and will deliver. People will vote for Modi sarkar. If the likes of Modi/Shah/Yogi and team cannot deal with these pests, then our concern/worry will be of little use anyway.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Aditya_V wrote: 29 Jan 2024 11:02
la.khan wrote: 29 Jan 2024 08:58 Thiru Annamalai (Retd. IPS) avargal has caused a storm in Tamizh media circles so much that Naxal Ram@The Hindu wants to boycott/deny media coverage to Annamalai So, what actually got the goat of the BIF?

What exactly does the highlighted text mean? From my limited knowledge of Tamizh, padaama - without falling, paathu - to see, kelvi - question, kettar - ask, pallu - either teeth/garment (as in sari pallu). Do I have this right? Or, am I missing something?
Here I think Pallu means -teeth, Padaama- without touching, Paathu-Number 10, Kelvi- Question, Kettar- Ask. So Without touching teeth 10 questions are asked, I don't know what exactly it refers to? that you ask 10 questions without thinking? or Paathu here means carefully, it could mean Without touching teeth carefully ask questions?
It's used in the context of milking a cow that has a calf. While there is a double entendre (I don't think I need to explain that part), Annamalai has said that it's a phrase commonly used in villages in his area without the double meaning (and he refused to take back his words because of that). Basically, it means to milk the cow without hurting it in any way. Similarly, the questions posed to Udayanidhi were so soft and easy without causing any hurt (politically) to him or his govt, at a time when they are making a mess of one issue or the other on an almost daily basis.

That's all. Storm in a teacup. I simply that when someone like N.Ram comes out against someone, that someone is doing something right. So this protest only adds to Annamalai's credibility and these media people know it. They have protested against him for his plainspeak earlier too, and he suggested multiple times that they could boycott his media interactions if they didn't like it. But then what about their TRPs? So the number of mikes places in front of him only seems to increase, and so do the crowds when he shows up somewhere.

So these media people can go take a hike. They maintained a studied silence and a sheepish grin when a sitting DMK RS MP likened them to red light area workers. And that was just one insult in a long hoary tradition of the DMK...

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

rajsunder wrote: 29 Jan 2024 22:55 A new ground for farmers agitation is being prepared. It is supposed to start in the first week of Feb.
Considering past history of BJP (and GoI) dealing with the farmer broker gang, I am worried on this part. And Punjab is also a border state, and Khalistanis are also now all the more active. What are there demands this time?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 30 Jan 2024 10:13
rajsunder wrote: 29 Jan 2024 22:55 A new ground for farmers agitation is being prepared. It is supposed to start in the first week of Feb.
Considering past history of BJP (and GoI) dealing with the farmer broker gang, I am worried on this part. And Punjab is also a border state, and Khalistanis are also now all the more active. What are there demands this time?
Sachin ji,

a simple visit to google would have given you this:
A law should be made to guarantee MSP for the purchase of all crops
Crop insurance schemes should be implemented in accordance with the Swaminathan Commission Report
Complete debt relief for farmers and farm labourers
The amendments made in 2015 to the Land Acquisition Act of 2013 should be repealed. The Act should be implemented in its original form
Agreements made by India with the World Trade Organization should be annulled
A pension scheme of Rs 10,000 per month should be implemented for 58-year-old farmers and farm labourers
Electricity Bill 2020 should be cancelled completely
The culprits of the Lakhimpur Kheri massacre should be punished and the police case filed during the march to Delhi should be canceled
The families of the those who died in the 2020-2021 agitation should be compensated as promised and other demands should be fulfilled

and the trade unions want this:
"We have to demand from all political parties of the nation to incorporate 'protection of the right to work, a living wage, free quality health-care and education-facility to all citizens and all legitimate constitutional rights' as a firm commitment in their political manifestos for the coming assembly elections in 2022 and the elections scheduled for 2024," it stated.
The trade unions' demands include scrapping the Labour Codes; Accept a 6-point charter of demands of the SKM post repeal of farm laws, no to privatisation in any form and scrapping the NMP (National Monetisation Pipeline).
The other demands are regularisation of contract workers, scheme workers and equal pay for equal work for all cancellation of NPS and restoration of old pension; a substantial increase in minimum pension under Employees' Pension Scheme.

while the aam aadmi and the general public should quietly sit at home a keep sucking their callused thumbs, while these entitled and hard core socialist and woke commie leeches feed off our money

who ever the clown was that first used the words "annadata" made a very major mistake by encouraging these entitled "farm workers" who work like the rest of us to make their living, but don't pay any taxes on their earnings, and yet lay repeated claim to the most extraordinary privileges for themselves.

with thugait in the mix, it is without doubt a BIF toolkit with a strong malodorous khalistani after taste
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Gandhi established Hindi Prachaar Sabha in T Nagar Chennai in 1914 stating everyone must learn Hindi for National Unity. Today Hindi terriyadu Poda Katchi Is stopping Traffic for 1 minute in Chennai, Irony of Ironies.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

J Sai Deepak is spot on when he is demanding that what's at stake is not just Kashi & Mathura, but the reclamation of ALL 40,000 Temples that have been demolished by Islamic invaders!

He is clear that no one (including RSS, BJP, VHP etc) can claim to speak "on behalf of all Hindus" and agree to a 3 Temple compromise

This 40,000 Temple movement must sink into the sub-conscious of all Hindus. The Overton Window needs to shift.

Most Hindus, including many in my friends circle, are happy with just the 3 Temples. They think its mission-accomplished and want to move on. That's because of a conflict-avoidance tendency, when the other side is actively indoctrinated into fighting a 1000 year Gazwa-e-Hind.

The euphoria of Ram Pran Praitshta must galvanize us into further action, not envelop us into a warm-glow of lethargy
Last edited by Prem Kumar on 30 Jan 2024 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vi@WA

To put a life and livelihood in danger, to sneak, snitch, betray!
Who else, but from rahul’s congress, could do that to fellow Indian?

And for what? For Jai Shri Ram - a greeting that only a malignant single cell brain can believe is Islamophobic!!

ria revealed is a pea brained congi spokie whose actual name is andrea dsouza

look at the bile she spouts against a fellow Indian

she is a soft p0rn star and funny that she doesn't mention her Hindu father at all and has even taken her surname from mother's name

@UnSubtleDesi

After I responded to Andria D'Souza, I truly felt a bit guilty because she mentioned that her shelved movie 'Adults Only' was about Nirbhaya. I decided to look it up. Turns out, Andrea used to name of a victim of barbaric sexual violence to justify her own degeneracy. Here is a report I found in Indian Express.

Director Faisal Saif had shelved the movie because he felt the Indian audience was not ready for such a "bold and dirty film".

Dear @riarevealed , the kind of semi-p0rn movies you act in is your business. But for heaven's sake, don't use Nirbhaya's name to lie about it.

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

The minority attitude reminds me of Sri Krishna's diplomatic mediation episode of Mahabharatam. The Kauravas, drunk with the illusion of their own power and invincibility, refused to consider a treaty by just ceding 5 villages. And we know what happened after.

Adharmi is as adharmi does.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

^^ For those who need to understand her,

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/121 ... lip-npr%2F
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status ... 4518688058
BhikuMhatre
@MumbaichaDon
BJP to launch 40-day 'Har Gaon Chalo' campaign.

मतलब, मोदी जी विपक्ष को पूरा बर्बाद करके ही छोड़ेंगे।

Ps: Majority Beneficiaries of Social Reform Schemes of #Modi Sarkar are in Rural Areas. You can imagine the effect of this campaign just before #2024Elections.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

The narratives on JDU, RJD etc are skewed and lack context. Thee narratives assume BJP is inert and at the receiving end of these clowns.

If Nitish, Lalu, Tejaswi et al are said to be extremely cunning, then it is even more credible to say that Modi and Shah are 10X cunning and far-sighted than these characters. They would have gamed every plausible scenario well in advance.

Sometime before the 2020 BH elections, Modi and Shah got fed up of Nitish's antics, and decided to ramp up BJP into the pole position in BH. They decided to make Nitish useful doing what he does best, i.e. "paltimaar". Along with slowly increasing the BJP vote base, they enlisted the Paswans to reduce the JDU seats by a large number, thus making him a decidedly "junior" partner. Surely, they would have foreseen the resulting scenarios.

In one scenario, Nitish would see the light, be a good ally, and gracefully fade out over the years - good but less likely.

In the other, he would hang around just long enough to nurse his bruised ego (further fueled by bravado of Thakre, Charade, et al in MH) - and then do an expected "palti", create great expectations in the Dotdot alliance....and inevitably give them a massive KLPD a few months before the 2024 LS elections since there was never any chance for Dotdot to be competitive. Nitish himself has no chance of winning a LS seat anywhere in BH, and his attempts to get Lalu to persuade Akalless to get him a ticket in UP had failed.

The latter scenario has played out. Now he is warming the CM seat but the BJP finally has a chance to run the state properly till 2025. No more Sushil Modi either, the 2 dipty CMs are capable and current.

At the same time, RJD is now squarely under law enforcement and will become rudderless. Lalu is headed to the slammer again, this time with a transplanted kidney...his level of activity will be low. Most likely Tejaswi and Misa will also be locked up. That (perhaps by design) leaves Tej Pratap, who is an utter fool.

Conditions are being created for the next BH sarkar in which BJP can reach majority on its own. For the LS 2024 elections, I wouldn't be surprised with a 40/40 result.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Meanwhile, the Modi 2024 campaign cyclone is gathering force, with the Dotdot and individual dots in danger of being swept away with impunity. In state after state, there is extreme confusion in the opposition ranks as well as the long arm of the law reaching right up to CM ranks in JH, DL, etc. In the south there is every possibility of new alliances in TG and AP, whereas TN BJP has gathered a lot of steam. Ram mandir has put sanatana jagaran on an entirely new level, and the DMK clods unwittingly increasing it further by displaying contrast. Now Kashi is coming up strongly with the new developments. In WB and the northeast, CAA/NRC implementation has been strategically scheduled for "next week", which will be a huge problem for TMC/INC/AIUDF.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

hai tauba in AAP after it loses Chandigarh mayor post to BJP claims vote tampering , miya lord accepts petition to review election Chandigarh Mayor Election: High Court Allows Urgent Listing Of AAP Councillor's Plea For Fresh Polls Over Alleged Vote Tampering https://x.com/LiveLawIndia/status/17523 ... 95232?s=20
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 30 Jan 2024 20:16 https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status ... 4518688058
BhikuMhatre
@MumbaichaDon
BJP to launch 40-day 'Har Gaon Chalo' campaign.

मतलब, मोदी जी विपक्ष को पूरा बर्बाद करके ही छोड़ेंगे।

Ps: Majority Beneficiaries of Social Reform Schemes of #Modi Sarkar are in Rural Areas. You can imagine the effect of this campaign just before #2024Elections.

vijay ji,

this is to counter and neutralize the various yatras that the dimwit dynast pretended to do, and also to leave no stone unturned by countering the other parties inclined to appeal to the voters at the last minute.

the congis are going to come down with a bad case of political indigestion.......especially when the Ram Mandir topic is bound to come up in the 'Har Gaon Chalo' campaign.....
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

IndraD wrote: 30 Jan 2024 21:55 miya lord accepts petition to review election Chandigarh Mayor Election: High Court Allows Urgent Listing Of AAP Councillor's Plea For Fresh Polls Over Alleged Vote Tampering
Seems like a BS litigation....hopefully the court will dispose it quickly. The entire proceeding including checking/marking of the ballots is on camera.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PM Modi 2.0 is set to conclude, let us delve into certain initiatives introduced this decade which impacts in the Long run.
Thread focuses on:
  • Macroeconomics, Infra, markets
  • Ease of doing business
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1752 ... 50537.html
Last edited by vijayk on 31 Jan 2024 04:53, edited 3 times in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote: 30 Jan 2024 22:05

vijay ji,

this is to counter and neutralize the various yatras that the dimwit dynast pretended to do, and also to leave no stone unturned by countering the other parties inclined to appeal to the voters at the last minute.

the congis are going to come down with a bad case of political indigestion.......especially when the Ram Mandir topic is bound to come up in the 'Har Gaon Chalo' campaign.....
I like the way they are keeping the dumb pappu serving criminal left wing gangs of the west and CCP totally unbalanced
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

@vijayk garu, the bullets icons are looking very big in my browser. Please consider using
  • bullet 1
  • bullet 2
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ fixed. looks like copied them from twitter