Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
hgupta
BRFite

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by hgupta »

KL Dubey wrote: 30 Jan 2024 05:03
rajsunder wrote: 29 Jan 2024 22:55

A new ground for farmers agitation is being prepared. It is supposed to start in the first week of Feb.
None of this will work. Modi sarkar is focused on the important needs of the people and will deliver. People will vote for Modi sarkar. If the likes of Modi/Shah/Yogi and team cannot deal with these pests, then our concern/worry will be of little use anyway.
Doesn’t mean that we don’t need to show up to show support to Modi. modi needs our street power to withstand up to these thugs.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

hgupta wrote: 31 Jan 2024 06:48 Doesn’t mean that we don’t need to show up to show support to Modi. modi needs our street power to withstand up to these thugs.
Precisely and Modi and team understands this power and within the legal limits welds them effectively. Like going to Lakshadweep and tweeting about how great it will be for tourists and income generation for the people in Lakshadweep.

Rest of it was Maldives government and People of India and Maldives government came back with low brow racist statement and jumped into Chinese well while committing hara-kiri. Imagine a country of half-million ably represented by its racist Government taking on the 1.4 billion people directly.

I mean, if I were EAM, I will be amused! Without saying a word, a battle is won!

So yes, Modi needs and recognizes our street power and actually & effectively welds them within the legal confines. Modi as much mentioned when he took oath first time and went for a foreign tour first time. That it is the strength of the people that is enabling him (and his team)
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

KL Dubey wrote: 30 Jan 2024 20:44 Conditions are being created for the next BH sarkar in which BJP can reach majority on its own. For the LS 2024 elections, I wouldn't be surprised with a 40/40 result.
You mean to say last time with JDU, NDA won 39 and now in 2024 it will win 40? Just a change of only one on the upside? And no diapers left for Pappu to wear? :-?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

People & Forumites here think that there is always a big game. Like a n-dimensional chess and all chess boards are moving in particular order as ordained by Modi-Shah and team. That might be so, but we being the pawns of Prabhu Sri Ram (nowadins, Jai Shree Ram is fashionable. Hoping to change to Har Har Mahadev or Jai Shree Krishna in my lifetime or soon), all of this is the mischief by Sri Ram Lalla.

Again celebrations are always too early, still, just six months back there was constant rona-dhona of how Dotty Alliance will sweep the rug from under Modi-Shah team.

Six months back (or earlier) I did mention that Pappu will get it big in Q1 2024. Not the seats, but big brickbats (but I will leave it to the imagination of the readers on how Pappu gets something big). I am glad that prediction came through and lord Ram saved my reputation!

At this point, we are looking at complete wipeout of CONgoons from North India. All the pisachas supporting CONgoons earlier are running to save their own @r$e$ and planning for assembly elections so that they can remain the local zamindar.

Never did the pisachas imagined that there will be a ground swell support for the Ram Mandir inauguration. People cried copiously. People celebrated with joy. Bharat was united under Jai Shree Ram. And the crowds, when the opposition expected some 50k per day, lakhs and lakhs showed up. Ram temple was in news for 3-4 days continuously and Ram Navami is still to come. People saw their PM fasting for 11 days and doing a very humble pran pratishta. Every second person in Ayodhya was singing paens to Modi-Yogi. Even Shahi Imam took blessings from Sri Ram. Maomata's anti-hindu anti-Ram rally united all Hindus.

Do you think the local parties do not see this? Opposition is fractured and is staring at survival in some pockets of Punjab, Mah, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Bengal and Kerala. Do they even know how to compete? Is CongressMuktBharat going to be a reality soon?

Anyway, at this juncture, I will not hesitate to give 375+ seats to NDA. This is a super majority in the 3rd year of elections. I am more interested in how CONgoons will survive? Will they get >24 seats in 2024 LS elections? Will the entire UPA+Others-BJD alliance fold up in <120 ?

Only Prabhu Shri Ram knows. Or is it Mahadev or Sri Krishna?
Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

disha wrote: 31 Jan 2024 12:54
Never did the pisachas imagined that there will be a ground swell support for the Ram Mandir inauguration. People cried copiously. People celebrated with joy. Bharat was united under Jai Shree Ram. And the crowds, when the opposition expected some 50k per day, lakhs and lakhs showed up. Ram temple was in news for 3-4 days continuously and Ram Navami is still to come. People saw their PM fasting for 11 days and doing a very humble pran pratishta. Every second person in Ayodhya was singing paens to Modi-Yogi. Even Shahi Imam took blessings from Sri Ram. Maomata's anti-hindu anti-Ram rally united all Hindus.

Do you think the local parties do not see this?
Main problem with Hindu unity is caste. Lower caste Hindus have a love and hate relationship with their own religion. That reflects in the very hostile treatment to karsevaks from Mulayam and Lalu govt and the continuous support to these parties by Yadavs and other lower caste Hindus.

But with Modi being an OBC playing an important role in Pran prathista and several divine omens occuring related to the temple such as eagle flying above the temple during pran prathista, a monkey guarding the saffron flag above Baburi mosque, etc will strongly appeal to the lower caste Hindus. Is not it ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the video is only about 6:50 minutes long

ANI@ANI

#WATCH | Presiding Officer for Chandigarh Mayor election, Anil Masih says, "...A total of 36 votes were cast.

When we were issuing the ballot papers, a few AAP and Congress Councillors were concerned that the papers had spots and marks - so, they asked me to change around 11 ballot papers.

I honoured their request and kept the ballot papers in question on the side and issued them fresh ballot papers...

When I finished the counting of votes, I was about to declare the results as per the process.

BJP candidate Manoj Sonkar received 16 votes and AAP candidate Kuldeep received 12 votes; 8 votes were invalid...

I asked the polling agent of AAP-Congress candidate to check the ballot paper but instead of doing that AAP and a few Congress councillors jumped on the table to disrupt the process, captured the ballot papers and tore them up...

AAP and Congress hatched a conspiracy to derail the election process..."

WATCH VIDEO
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

disha wrote: 31 Jan 2024 12:54 People & Forumites here think that there is always a big game. Like a n-dimensional chess and all chess boards are moving in particular order as ordained by Modi-Shah and team. That might be so, but we being the pawns of Prabhu Sri Ram (nowadins, Jai Shree Ram is fashionable. Hoping to change to Har Har Mahadev or Jai Shree Krishna in my lifetime or soon), all of this is the mischief by Sri Ram Lalla.
One doesn't just wake up thinking this. After observing Modi-Shah operations for a long time, one does conclude that it's a big game planned out with a long-term vision and schedule.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

disha wrote: 31 Jan 2024 12:08
KL Dubey wrote: 30 Jan 2024 20:44 Conditions are being created for the next BH sarkar in which BJP can reach majority on its own. For the LS 2024 elections, I wouldn't be surprised with a 40/40 result.
You mean to say last time with JDU, NDA won 39 and now in 2024 it will win 40? Just a change of only one on the upside? And no diapers left for Pappu to wear? :-?
I understand the attempt at humor, but clearly with 39/40 already under the belt from 2019, the idea is to prevent the downside from happening in LS 2024. Pappu is already full monty, nobody wants to see that, which is the whole point.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

:lol:

https://x.com/DGrieshnak/status/1752345 ... 62369?s=20 ---> Almost 10 years ago, on 28th Jan, it is this interview that saved India.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hemant soren Arrested in Land Scam Case, Transport Minister champai soren Likely to be CM

hemant soren's arrest and resignation is better news than most people realize.

He is a silent but TOP member of Church funded "Eradicate Sanatan" gang.

That's the ONLY way he was able to come to power.

Under his rule missionaries were given a free hand and land grab by Muslims and Christians was at peak.

Jharkhand was also at the top of #LoveJihad cases with tribal women targeted for grabbing land.

Hope his arrest leads to some positive changes and the deadly 3M nexus in Jharkhand will be defeated.

All the black money flowing to Kolkata for money laundering out of India should see some fall too.

A decent govt of Raghubar Das was defeated to elect a Missionary Mafia and Corrupt guy like #HemantSoren despite knowing how corrupt Shibu Soren family is. Today he became the first sitting CM to be arrested by the Agency and sadly khujliwal has missed what would have been a record breaking opportunity
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@TimesNow

The Enforcement Directorate arrested former Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Jan 31.

Here are the details related to the scam that led to his arrest:

-Government land sold off by private persons to private individuals.
-Documents were forged to depict government land as private property.
-Chhavi Ranjan, Ranchi DC, allegedly forged documents.
-The land valued at 20.75 crore was sold for 7 crores, with only 25 lakhs being paid.
-Amit Agarwal, who bought the land, is allegedly a Soren's aide.

Siddhartha Talya and @bhavatoshsingh share more details on the case.

Here is the video
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

KL Dubey wrote: 31 Jan 2024 19:44 I understand the attempt at humor, but clearly with 39/40 already under the belt from 2019, the idea is to prevent the downside from happening in LS 2024. Pappu is already full monty, nobody wants to see that, which is the whole point.
Chill saar. Once in a while one needs to sit back and enjoy the show. Pappu is full monty, so is Kejriwal and all the mediapimps supporting Laloo.

Lanka is truly burning.

And what did people expect? That Hajuria's and Khajuria's (yes-man and hanger-ons) will win the game for the so-called opposition? The opposition is now only regional and is dynastic and is fighting a rear-guard action. They do not realize that something has changed on the ground.

Of course, Modi-Shah duo play a long game. A very long game. Did you see the sengol and the grand entry of the President of India before the start of the budget session of Parliament? Beautiful and grand. If people think that was popped in like a fortnight before in the plan, then they should be surprised.

Anyway, if people have not watched it, please go ahead and watch it. Sengol + Hon. Prez. Draupadi'ji Murmu. It was grand and beautiful.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

Everyone using the 39 number from 2019 Bihar results must realize that BJP on its own only won 17 and that JDU and LJP got the other 22 so the results weren't as tilted towards BJP isn't as some may remember .

Even an older weaker JDU is still good for 10+ seats and that it seems is worthwhile to bring him back for AS and NM
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is a brilliant take by Palki Sharma destroyed congress ecosystem of #mahatmagandhi and the fake gandhi family.

WATCH VIDEO

The video is 10 minutes long
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and it may well happen that khujliwal too will conveniently identify himself as dalit after hemant soren files SC/ST atrocity act against ED :mrgreen:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote: 01 Feb 2024 11:35 and it may well happen that khujliwal too will conveniently identify himself as dalit after hemant soren files SC/ST atrocity act against ED :mrgreen:
Desperate gimmicks is what I can say. He had also filed a petition in Jharkhand H.C, which he later withdrew. Officers from ED, Police, CBI have certain Constituitional rights when it comes to such frivilous cases.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

AkshaySG wrote: 01 Feb 2024 10:27 Even an older weaker JDU is still good for 10+ seats and that it seems is worthwhile to bring him back for AS and NM
That's correct. The goal of Modi+Shah, I think is to reach >50% vote share and create a Bharatiya vote base. The only identity one has is of a Bharatiya and the vote will be for Bharat.

[Rest of the post is just musings & feelings]

This is a major undertaking and will forge Bharat under one identity. And 2024 elections will confirm if we are on that path (in my heart I know we are getting there) or not. A one Bharatiya identity of 1.4 billion people is a powerful force on Earth.

Of course it will be raucous, we may not even agree to call this forum as BRF (Bharat Rakshak Forum) or BRF (Bharatiya Rakshak Forum), we will complain if bullet train project comes on time and definitely whine when it does not come on time, we will complain about the light shows at the banks of Sarayu and may even go back and forth on what it means to be a Bharatiya. But it is one super identity.

This means in N. India, various caste based dynastic parties are either being absorbed or pushed out.

In S. India, the periyar and commie politics have played havoc and it will take some time to get the dynastic parties high on periyarism and marxism to come down and smell the coffee.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.deccanherald.com/india/karn ... sh-2875383
Here we go another call for separation
These will get shriller as election nears
Easy for congoons to say personal opinions and wash their hands
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

^^^ fikar not mere yaar. Kamal Hassan (the great south actor) tried this stunt of southern unity a few years ago and lost the elections in TN. Southies do not have a common language (each is proud of their own mother tongue, and of course, we all are), some are neutral to Hindi (TG) and some anti- Hindi (TN). Then just look at the river water disputes on Kaveri, Tungabhadra (TN vs Karnataka) and Mullaiperiyar (TN vs. Kerala) and Krishna (TG vs. AP) and here we have politicians talking about a separate nation.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

disha wrote: 31 Jan 2024 12:08
The BJP won 17 seats in 2019, the alliance partners won 22. Even a weak JDU won 16.
If the BJP went alone, there was every chance of getting less than 17. That was potentially a 20-25 seat loss. BJP had maxed out in the North and West and has little chance of recovering those lost seats.
On the other hand in a 3rd team for Modiji at the centre and a NDA govt in Bihar, the ED cases would be taken to their conclusion and Laloo and his
family finished (and with then the RJD).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 01 Feb 2024 14:25
chetak wrote: 01 Feb 2024 11:35 and it may well happen that khujliwal too will conveniently identify himself as dalit after hemant soren files SC/ST atrocity act against ED :mrgreen:
Desperate gimmicks is what I can say. He had also filed a petition in Jharkhand H.C, which he later withdrew. Officers from ED, Police, CBI have certain Constituitional rights when it comes to such frivilous cases.

Sachin saar,

The situation in jharkhand is like bihar with multiple claimants from one lootera parivaar to the CMs gaddi

Party MLAs are not united. The ruling coalition, in a house of 80, has a majority of 7 over the required number of 41 and the opposition has 9 less.

One seat is vacant, the seat which hemant soren very recently got vacated for his wife because he was keen on doing a rabri devi in jharkhand if he was arrested, but he ran into massive opposition to his plan, mainly because of infighting in his own lootera parivaar.

sita soren, the widow of the eldest son durga soren who was hemant soren's eldest brother, reportedly holds sway over 18 MLAs, and is too powerful to be ignored, and moreover, she is an MLA with 14 years of experience.

The chosen guy champai soren (no relation to the lootera parivaar), a founding member of the JMM along with shibu soren whose right hand man he is, was threatening to split the party, and was "chosen" because of बाहुबली tactics and मजबूरी की राजनीति

The size of the scam, per reports, may exceed 65K CRORES.

Today's crooks are thinking really big and needless to say, the congis are a part of soren's entrepreneurial coalition, (how could they not be!!!) and some big guns of the the BJP are already in ranchi because they already smell blood in these darkly swirling waters.....

everything hinges on the outcome of the case soren that has filed in the SC challenging his arrest by the ED, and the case will be heard today. The jharkhand high court has already kicked the case upstairs because of its pendency in the SC.

the "khela hobe" is likely to start after the SC gives its verdict but preparations are already underway.....and many ruling MLAs are already "uncontactable", meaning that the game is afoot and the hunters are already out and running down their prey
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Joseph Vijay enters politics. Church does not want to yield the pro-nationalist, anti-Dravidian-model, anti-corruption, anti-dynasty space exclusively to Annamalai!

They already control the rabid Hinduphobic parties like DMK, VCK, NTK etc. Now they want a handle on the other-side as well. If Annamalai becomes too popular & comes to power, it might be too late for Joseph Vijay
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Harsh Mander home is being raided
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Prem Kumar wrote:Joseph Vijay enters politics. Church does not want to yield the pro-nationalist, anti-Dravidian-model, anti-corruption, anti-dynasty space exclusively to Annamalai!
It could also be that Joseph Vijay is being prepped as a the next line of Defence as DMK etc may not survive beyond the current crop of leaders. AIDMK is already split into groups. The church now cannot rely completely on DMK.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Yes. This is the Kejriwal model - to cut into the anti-incumbency vote against Congress.

He will be encouraged to emulate YS Jagan (who keeps a low profile while encouraging missionary activity & without antagonizing Modi/Shah), but without the Jagan-level corruption stigma

If he plays his cards right, he will be positioned as the religion-neutral, proud Tamil, nationalist, centrist option in TN and might eventually even earn a Sanatani Christian label

https://twitter.com/cookiec75190643/sta ... 7906010388
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 02 Feb 2024 18:38
Prem Kumar wrote:Joseph Vijay enters politics. Church does not want to yield the pro-nationalist, anti-Dravidian-model, anti-corruption, anti-dynasty space exclusively to Annamalai!
It could also be that Joseph Vijay is being prepped as a the next line of Defence as DMK etc may not survive beyond the current crop of leaders. AIDMK is already split into groups. The church now cannot rely completely on DMK.

Sachin & Prem Kumar ji,

the joseph vijay startup is a BIF endeavor to occupy and fill the cult film star embedded socio political space that is so comforting and also is so essential to the hero worshipping and culturally stockholm syndrome conditioned, brainwashed psyche of the dravidiyas, essentially emulating the earlier successful MGR and aunty JJ enterprises in the political domain. Those were the experiments that paid out in full as political investments go, but now the padres are in fear of losing their ground gained by supporting corrupt dynasties, as leaders like Annamalai rise and maybe eclipse the old order resulting in some ghar wapsi that will start to take place.

They well know that the RSS cannot be far behind because the support and street presence for mobilization is coming from their robust organizational skills and decades of selfless experience. These padres know that they cannot take on these cadres in terms of dedication and truly secular social service.

Over the decades, the padre's view of the RSS has gone from derision to confusion, that evolved into a resigned understanding, that soon manifested into fear of their inherent abilities, and finally into khattar hatred, because they now know what they are up against and have little defence against them. This is why the wokes, gora scum, and commies always demonize the RSS and attempt to show them as a "terrorist" grouping

That is why these padres always pay the mercenary naxals to murder, intimidate, and otherwise silence all opposition to their conversion agendas. The lynching and murder of the palghar sadhus was just a brutal example of what they do when they know that no retribution will be forthcoming

the arrest of hemant soren has been a very big blow to the padres. Resource rich jharkhand administration and the JMM leadership cabal are wholly under the sway of these padres. The very creation of jharkhand itself was a big BIF coup

efforts are being made to wrest back the conversion narrative in the tribal areas and the same pushback is starting to gather steam in other regions as well

Thus each anti India vector of the BIF attack is under serious threat

2024 will be a make or break situation that will affect the future of these anti India ventures, their financiers, as well as, their shadowy masters who are driving the embedded ecosystem that is now withering and unraveling due to the choke hold of the FCRA

as more loop holes are discovered, new amendments will be made to the FCRA to block the leakages, thus angering many foreign governments even further and heavy hitter FFNGOs with deep state resources. france, germany, the britshits, and the nordic states are the biggest meddlers in this space

the cheen, with their money, are eagerly moving into this space but mostly in the NE and the border states, but increasingly, they are becoming active in TN by funding the separatist dravidiyas, and the congis are also big beneficiaries of the cheen largesse to oust Modi
Last edited by chetak on 02 Feb 2024 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

What do you guys think of the budget? No sops. Is it overconfidence?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 02 Feb 2024 21:51 What do you guys think of the budget? No sops. Is it overconfidence?

vijay ji,

Practical and fiscally prudent, as befitting their 10 year run of shrewd and conservative budgetary management

It is quiet confidence, not overconfidence

If sops had been given, there would have been accusations, and frenzied screams of revdi, and vote bank manipulations.

This way, all foul mouths have been shut and a strong message has gone to the voters, especially, the middle classes

At long last, the BJP has started taking narrative building very seriously

In her speech delivered in the lower house, Sitharaman said that the economy was "doing well" and expressed confidence of winning the upcoming polls with a "resounding majority".
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the dimwit dynast is being shown his asli aukat and not many will disagree with bano bibi's searing verdict

Doubt Congress will win even 40 seats in Lok Sabha elections: Mamata Banerjee

"Go and win in Varanasi. I will see how daring you are"

On Rahul Gandh's yatra she said "Now a new style has surfaced... of a photo shoot. Those who have never gone to a tea shop now show that they sit with beedi workers. They are all migratory birds"

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Welcome to Islamic Republic of Hindustan where Hindus who are third class citizens, will be FORCED to eat Halal food against their will.

Some airlines have even dared to serve non-veg to veg guests.

Is a Hindu's life & dignity is a joke in this country? Shame on @IndiGo6E!

second image added later
Last edited by chetak on 03 Feb 2024 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak wrote: 03 Feb 2024 11:15 the dimwit dynast is being shown his asli aukat and not many will disagree with bano bibi's searing verdict

Doubt Congress will win even 40 seats in Lok Sabha elections: Mamata Banerjee

"Go and win in Varanasi. I will see how daring you are"

On Rahul Gandh's yatra she said "Now a new style has surfaced... of a photo shoot. Those who have never gone to a tea shop now show that they sit with beedi workers. They are all migratory birds"

vi@WA

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but since the last month or so, MB has stopped abusing BJP and clashing with the PM & HM, instead she has been attacking the INDI Alliance and has wrecked it completely, mainly skewering rahul "gandh" and his rapidly sinking lack luster party, while the mamamia mafia seem to have retired hurt, leaving khagde, in the true congi teflon tradition, holding the can all by himself.

the gossip circles on SM are saying that BJP and mumtaz bano have reached some sort of amicable understanding
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the incorrigible freeloading commies

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

We have a recession?

We have to fire the RBI governor and appoint this genius, NOT.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The textile business in tamil nadu in crisis because 60,000 workers returned to Uttar Pradesh for jobs

One more reason liberals are against Ram Mandir, because it is creating thousands of jobs in Ayodhya

this is just the beginning.

soon the dravidiyas will be reduced to making their own p(b)ani p(b)ooris

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Yogendra Yadav a.k.a Saleem is trying to broker a peace deal between Mamta and Pappu
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pappu party is making grounds to deny white waisty's son a congi ticket

but, on their own, and also bypassing the congis, the father and son duo are more than capable of working out a deal with the dravidiyas

@ANI

Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu:

Congress leader Sudarshan Nachiappan says "Sivaganga District Congress Committee Office Bearers meeting was held here and after discussions that since MP Karti Chidambaram is speaking against the interest of the Congress party, this cannot be accepted by the people of Congress, we have passed a resolution that at no cost he cannot be given a seat in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections..."
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

chetak wrote: 03 Feb 2024 12:39 I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but since the last month or so, MB has stopped abusing BJP and clashing with the PM & HM, instead she has been attacking the INDI Alliance and has wrecked it completely, mainly skewering rahul "gandh" and his rapidly sinking lack luster party, while the mamamia mafia seem to have retired hurt, leaving khagde, in the true congi teflon tradition, holding the can all by himself.

the gossip circles on SM are saying that BJP and mumtaz bano have reached some sort of amicable understanding
She will have no problem with BJP at the centre, if she has a free hand in WB. There, BJP might agree to follow the Odisa model, of a few seats at the state and peaceful co-existence.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Deans wrote: 04 Feb 2024 11:20
chetak wrote: 03 Feb 2024 12:39 I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but since the last month or so, MB has stopped abusing BJP and clashing with the PM & HM, instead she has been attacking the INDI Alliance and has wrecked it completely, mainly skewering rahul "gandh" and his rapidly sinking lack luster party, while the mamamia mafia seem to have retired hurt, leaving khagde, in the true congi teflon tradition, holding the can all by himself.

She will have no problem with BJP at the centre, if she has a free hand in WB. There, BJP might agree to follow the Odisa model, of a few seats at the state and peaceful co-existence.

Deans Ji,

the issue with mumtaz bano is that she is instrumental in keeping the floodgates open and helping to cause demographic changes leading to jihadi political consolidation, and the effect of such changes are already being felt in the border areas of this crucial border state and also the consequential repercussions have spread to the NE, resulting in an open corridor being established leading into the heartland.

The manifestation, consolidation and control of the leadership of street level jihadi style intimidatory tactics of coercion and hafta vasuli, cattle smuggling and human trafficking may have already slipped out of her hands and into the domain of the beedi and rohingya gangs controlled from across the border

any accommodation of mumtaz bano will exponentially aggravate the already worsening internal security dimension and the center realizes this. The situation in bangladesh is not what it was before their recent elections. The ungrateful beedi population across the border is inherently, and also very vocally, openly anti Indian in their out look and have always been so.

mumtaz bano has a major problem with the center regarding the release/misuse of central funds, and is seeking to up the ante by winning/controlling a large number of seats with which she hopes to pressurize the center to bend to her will....
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote: 03 Feb 2024 13:41 the incorrigible freeloading commies
This fellow and his fellow commies cannot manage the economic affairs in a small state like KL. But they are willing to give expert advice :roll: to every one else. KL has now approached Supreme Court pleading that Central Govt should give them more money.