Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

Post by chetak »

ANI@ANI

Delhi | Robert Vadra says, "I want Priyanka (Gandhi) to become an MP first and then I feel I can also come...I interact with people and there are MPs from different parties. They (MPs) ask me to come along with their party and ask me the reasons for the delay. They also assure me of their support...So different parties across the country are asking me to come along...I have friendships with a lot of people above the party lines..."

5:50 PM · Apr 4, 2024

WATCH VIDEO

video is 1:58 minutes long

the guy is delusional, he thinks that some other non congi parties will offer him a ticket and his bitter half thinks that she has shown her tactical brilliance and hallucinatory political acumen

These two disgruntled, sidelined creeps are desperately trying to open up another front, in their embittered blood feud that has all but consumed them, in their ongoing clan war of vendetta, before they get politically mothballed and monetarily sidelined

If they don't succeed, MNREGA is always there, no ....
:mrgreen:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

Post by Sachin »

'Nyay Patra': Congress releases manifesto for upcoming Lok Sabha polls, focuses on 'five pillars of justice'
INC wants to bring in a Constitutional amendment to increase the reservation quota %-age to be above 50% :roll:. Then caste based census etc. Looks like their prime focus is just the old way of 'ruling'. Split majority community in caste lines, make them fight each other and then rule over India like how the British Queen (and also Edwina Mountbatten's gigolo) ruled India.

India Political Updates: BJP brings 'Sankalp Patra' not 'Ghoshna Patra' says Modi after Congress releases manifesto

EC notice to AAP leader Atishi over statement on BJP's 'poaching' bid

Congress approaches ECI against Doordarshan telecast of 'The Kerala Story'
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

On a lighter note I think BJP pravakthas check on what we discuss here!!
Recently heard Smt Smirti Irani asking an anchor to do the math calculation of Pappu's 1lakh/month for every women.
And INC surprise surprise want NJC to appoint Hiz Honors!!
Yaaneki after loosing all court battles they want to fix the Umpires like what Pappu said about the fate of the Babu's if Congress returns to power!! :eek:
Hope some My Baap is also lurking on this channel to feed back to Moonstone!! :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh wrote: 05 Apr 2024 20:34 On a lighter note I think BJP pravakthas check on what we discuss here!!
Recently heard Smt Smirti Irani asking an anchor to do the math calculation of Pappu's 1lakh/month for every women.
And INC surprise surprise want NJC to appoint Hiz Honors!!
Yaaneki after loosing all court battles they want to fix the Umpires like what Pappu said about the fate of the Babu's if Congress returns to power!! :eek:
Hope some My Baap is also lurking on this channel to feed back to Moonstone!! :rotfl:

SRajesh ji,

the congi "manifesto" is a toxic, divisive, and appeasement filled horror that promises to bring back triple talaq, and implement the "communal violence" bill

now we know what the soreass gang want, and after destroying the US with the BLM, LGBTQ, and mindlessly enforced DEI, they want to do the same in a civilizational India by targeting the majority

they want to wilfully dilute our long held civilizational mores and values, deliberately weakening the Sanatani adhesion to common shared beliefs that, among other things, has majorly been responsible, in a very big way, for the progress since 1947. But the soreasses value their corrosive colonialism much more than the value democratic freedoms and for this to happen, they have to forcefully target the Sanatani middle class and subdue it. (just like in the US, where they have weaponized "caste", and are also actively focussed on targeting the Hindu faith and majoritarian Indian)

what the evil dimwit is actually proposing is the return of the BIF rule over the Indian subcontinent, and pushing the BIF agenda of marginalizing the majority, the grabbing of India's resources and pushing for the rule by white skin "consultants" via the now defunct NGO route. Remember the havoc caused by the NAC headed by the mamamia mafia under the raincoat regime

welcome to woke agenda of the naxal rule, area restricted misogynism, cultural and social conflicts that may soon end up in a civil war.

Why is it that the woke and poisonous left supports diversity in race, sex, and lifestyle, etc. but they don't seem to support the diversity of ideas and, even the idea of the dharmic and civilizational India is an anathema to them, especially when they have lifelong, and shamelessly, been free loading on the same civilizational India
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@_pallavighosh·10h

Hit by defections - congress promises in their manifesto - Amend 10th schedule to provide for automatic disqualification if MLAs defect.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Microsoft's big warning: China may use AI content to influence Lok Sabha polls
China could be using content generated through Artificial Intelligence (AI) to disrupt upcoming Lok Sabha elections in India, a report released by Microsoft warned, adding that other polls happening in countries like the United States and South Korea could also be affected by such content. Microsoft said that China will create and distribute AI-generated content through social media that “benefits their positions in these high-profile elections” as the company is increasingly experimenting with memes, videos and audio.

Microsoft claimed that Chinese cyber actors have selected three target areas.(Reuters)

What Microsoft said on trends from China?

The company said that it has observed “several notable cyber and influence trends from China and North Korea since June 2023 that demonstrate not only doubling down on familiar targets, but also attempts to use more sophisticated influence techniques to achieve their goals”.
:
:
:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

chetak wrote: 05 Apr 2024 11:06 ...
If they don't succeed, MNREGA is always there, no .... [/b] :mrgreen:
Last sentence "bhaag loongaa" might become "bhagoonga". If you see the background, there are two books titled "Toys for Boys" :shock:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I am worried about complacency creeping up in BJP workers
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

An observation on Mr Vadra.

I used to watch him run in Lodhi Garden and he was an okay looking chap. With a great deal of determination and strength in his body language.
Even in infamous "are you serious" video. You could see the arrogance in his face.

This guy now looks like he has spent the last several years crying non stop. With long face and a defeated body language.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Apr 2024 08:36 An observation on Mr Vadra.

I used to watch him run in Lodhi Garden and he was an okay looking chap. With a great deal of determination and strength in his body language.
Even in infamous "are you serious" video. You could see the arrogance in his face.

This guy now looks like he has spent the last several years crying non stop. With long face and a defeated body language.

Pratyush ji,

I used to have many anglo Indian school friends, and a majority of them migrated to AUS. Some are still around and I have kept track of them.

I know from long association that anglo Indians do not age well.

Most of them felt bitter and betrayed by what had happened to them in "independent India" because they had expected much more from the britshits who ran away in such a panic stricken manner but they were mostly good people, naturally innocent and carefree in many ways, and free of artifice and malice.

There are exceptions though, and this guy is a prime example and in his deep sense of entitlement, he feels that since he is to the manor born, he has somehow been short changed and has not received his due share in the mamamia mia power pie percentage.
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/06/amer ... index.html

Mexico Embassy in Ecuador gave asylum to Ecuador ex-VP. Ecuador Police / Special forces stormed the Mexican Embassy to forcibly arrest him. Violating diplomatic protocol. This attack will be considered as a attack on Mexico as per international law (IL) (whether IL exists or is enforceable is still a grey area).

In UK the Indian Embassy has been attacked /invaded by non state actors, the Iranian Embassy in Yemen was bombed by Israel April 2024, as was the Chinese embassy in Belgrade Yugoslavia in 1999. With such precedence available it appears that Embassy are also not exempt from attacks both in declared and undeclared wars.

What is likely the GoI response if some important Indian Politician/bureaucrat/Judicial officer decides to apply for Asylum inside some foreign embassy Snowden style stating persecution etc?
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

^ More importantly, what should be the reaction of the Indian government to an Iranian attack of Israeli diplomats in New Delhi?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_atta ... ssers%2Dby.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Poof
Last edited by Tanaji on 06 Apr 2024 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Lisa wrote: 06 Apr 2024 15:13 ^ More importantly, what should be the reaction of the Indian government to an Iranian attack of Israeli diplomats in New Delhi?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_atta ... ssers%2Dby.
Ji, India is my only concern.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

PM Modi says Congress manifesto bears imprint of Muslim League.

no wonder the dimwit is fighting elections from wayanad

PM Modi compares Congress with Muslim League of 1947

PM Modi says Congress manifesto bears imprint of Muslim League, it is cut from India's aspirations.

Congress manifesto reflects the same idea which was prevalent in the Muslim League during the freedom movement. Remaining part of Manifesto is dominated by Leftists.

WATCH VIDEO
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

congress manifesto explained simply

WATCH VIDEO

the video is 28 seconds long
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

PepsiCo quits Kerala and moves to Uttar Pradesh.

This is happening in the middle of an economic crisis, with the Kerala govt unable to pay salaries and begging for a bailout.

The communists don't care that corporates are being hounded by labour unions.

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTmPKO9nwXY

YouTuber Ranjan Jha shattered Dhruv Rathee propaganda video with facts & impressive arguments. Hard to believe his channel has <1K subs.

Don't miss this to oppose scums like Dhruv Rathee and BIF propaganda
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

look at their hands and then read the congi manifesto :mrgreen:

the age old agenda of the britshit startup and the vote bank antics of the two dynasts are on public display

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Daughter caught in liquor scam. Papa suddenly is a changed man

how come these hypocrites have such flexible spines

The video is 30 seconds long

WATCH VIDEO
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

To Chetakji and all the Mualanars: A question
The West especially certain EU countries taking potshots at our Democracy Yada Yada
Dont you guys think that a times has come for Frank Speak by EAM ( He does give back no doubt but I mean this with a proper historical backgorund)
Say for example:
1. Germans : to remind them that in our country Majoritarinism is not of the kind that was practised in Germany between 1930-46 regardless of Islamic onslaught and destruction waged on the majority populace they have not gone for a Final Solution a la German type.
2. Sweden : Yes our trade with Russia is not tinged with Blood Money and nor are we using it for keep the populace gullible ( far cry in the present Digital world) and our stand on reaming nuetral in the Rus-Uk Conflict is based on principles and not on Trade
3. Ukraine : probably the same
AS far as old Colonialist are concerned the less said is the better!!
And lastly to Uncle
more than 11 of the Indian Kids Murdered on Sleepy Joe's watch(someone correct me if I am wrong in the count) and question the Foreign Office Sparewheel to answer on this than on a Level Playing field 1000's of miles away
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

21st-century class war ideas.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

one disastrous idea after another coming from PAPPU's camp

Such poisonous policies - even the mere suggestion of it - is enough to drive property and asset owners to secure themselves, keeping at least one foot outside India. One cannot blame them.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

opeds & psy ops are raining in West on India election & Mudi with essential insertion of dictator/fascism/kejriwal : latest is from Economist UK

The Modi paradox > Why India’s elite loves Narendra Modi > Educated voters usually disdain populists. Three factors explain why India’s leader is different https://archive.ph/uSrFS
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

To All Guru-log,
Please share this video song with all, - far and wide, - before this 24 'Chunao'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3Abzed2yg

:D :D :D
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

[self deleted]
Last edited by OmkarC on 08 Apr 2024 04:05, edited 1 time in total.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Based on past experiences, what west propagates in their media doesnt impact Indian electorate. They seem to know that too, but perhaps its just to keep their assets motivated.

State-wise analysis drawn from non-MSM sources should give better insight. North, NE + Gujarat seem like a clear win/sweep for BJP. AP is perhaps the most confusing state to predict, but regardless of who wins, NDA will be supported either openly or tacitly. TG is more clear, but not that impactful to the overall picture.

Key battleground states seem to be WB, Maharashtra, Bihar, Karnataka & TN this time. Would be good to get some insight into how things are trending in those states.

My take on AP elections is that, this is the only state in the country that BJP is hell bent on committing political suicide and alienated some communities it tried hard to rope in the past. Starting w/ handing over party reins to TDP supremo's relation, may turn out to be a fatal mistake, as she is slowly but surely burying the party. The head scratcher is It seems like there is also covert Cong + Communist support for TDP from outside while BJP is supporting it from inside. So, it's Jagan vs everyone, including his own sister. The avg grass roots karyakarta is apparently disgusted - there are people who have been accused of being covert crypto christians (and who have claimed they hate going to temples) who have been given tickets and there is preferential treatment of the alliance to ally w/ one community.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

@OmkarC . whats the status in TG. when i spoke to people after the assembly elections there was a lot of anger against BRS. anything changed for LS ?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

vijayk wrote: 07 Apr 2024 22:29
Charity begins at home. Pappu should start with the Congi party and do a financial and caste survey within his party. Jitni Congi, utnii haq! Top positions must be distributed to all the 'backward' castes. Pappu, Pappi and Mafia mama must step down and hand over the party reins to other castes as they are from a janeu dhari 'oppressive, upper' caste. They should also redistribute the stashed away wealth in Swiss and overseas banks to lower caste Congi karyakartas.
hemant_sai
BRFite

Post by hemant_sai »

I am sorry but we are taking it too lightly.
It should not be that let congi state anything but they are not going to win, so ignore it.
If we have this mentality, it is pathetic that we are not alert and serious enough.
More than bjp, media and any organisation which cares for this country should be vocal in public about their ultimate intentions.
If you go by this manifesto means it is the path to break India. Only Islamist and communist agenda is the beneficiary.

People are gullible when they hear distribution of wealth.

People must be made aware that it is not congress party at all. Communist have succeeded in taking complete control of congress and best part is that they are not visible to gullible people.

I feel sad that in 10 years bjp could not do well enough on making people aware of this communist threat.
It has allowed pappu to survive but it didn't do well to expose congress party as communist party.
It is not making people aware of this communist Islamist nexus.
Just focused on elections and economic development but not focused on cultivating society which is well aware of those communist Islamist tactics.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Atmavik wrote: 08 Apr 2024 05:59 @OmkarC . whats the status in TG. when i spoke to people after the assembly elections there was a lot of anger against BRS. anything changed for LS ?
Here's my take:

Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

^^^ Thanks, i will take 7. the only doubt i have is for Malkajgiri. i doubt if i would votle for Etela (i no longer have a vote)
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Atmavik wrote: 08 Apr 2024 11:02 ^^^ Thanks, i will take 7. the only doubt i have is for Malkajgiri. i doubt if i would votle for Etela (i no longer have a vote)
Etela isn't that bad. Coming from a communist background, he has challenges embracing hard-Hindutva but has the right service oriented nature to help the poor in general. It was due to his rising popularity due to that service oriented nature during COVID time that ramped up KCR's insecurity & jealousy and forced him out of BRS, and he joined BJP more for Protection than anything else. He is well liked by Modi/Shah, which was actually one of the sources of infighting in state BJP, during run up to assembly polls.

Overall, I hope DK Aruna, Raghunandan, Konda Vishweshwar Reddy (KVR) win their tough fights and RSP (who was trounced by BJP candidate in assembly polls), loses MP elections as well. I frankly don't care about the other two turncoat BRS candidates now fighting on BJP tickets.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote: 07 Apr 2024 22:27 21st-century class war ideas.

Yagnasri garu,

has anyone understood or investigated or can explain the disproportionate and malignant influence that yecch-ury and his commie ecosystem have over the dimwit .....

even his own party is not very comfortable with the sway that the commies have in the inner circles of the congi political power structures.

the dimwit addresses yecch-ury as "boss", the very same yecch-ury who was "sent" to nepal by the congis, to "negotiate" with the naxals who had grabbed power there in an almost bloodless coup, because India was "convinced" to "mind its own business"

The massacre of the royals seems to have involved the intelligence agencies from a number of outside interests. The congis and the commies seem to have been major players in these complex intrigues and the cheen were certainly in the shadows, manipulating the puppet strings

and today, the same naxals (prachanda and his potty pals) who are foxtrotting with the cheenis, regularly approach India with a begging bowl which India fills up very generously, from time to time, with largesse.

why are we are buying power from cheeni made power projects, even if the hydroelectric plants are in nepal and why is the Indo nepal border still open and unregulated, creating a major NATSEC issue for us

yecch-ury then emerges as a malignant and clandestine éminence grise, with connections, contacts and reach far beyond his known public role and is also out of sync with his own party possibly because the commie leadership do not appreciate being side lined from what is to them a pole position from which to observe, influence and cash in on the loaves and fishes that come with such a privileged and vantage perch

yecch-ury was offered a RS seat by the dimwit but the commie central casting led by carrot, wanted that seat to be added to the commie pool so that the commie kapitans could allot it to a more suitable, docile and ideologically synced "thozhilali"

On April 5, 2017 when Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and Communist Party of India (Marxist) general secretary Sitaram Yechury met for half an hour, they did not only discuss the Goods and Services Tax bills that were due to be taken up in the Rajya Sabha. Gandhi also offered Yechury his party’s support to ensure his re-election to the upper House when polls are held in August.

Yechury appears to have lost out due to his proximity to the Congress and as a result of his feud with former party general secretary Prakash Karat.

Criticising Yechury for the “over the top” bonhomie between the Congress and the CPI(M) cadre in West Bengal, a section of the Politburo led by former general secretary Prakash Karat who had been against the Congress-CPM understanding from day one, has asked Yechury to tone it down.

According to sources, the recent PB meeting held here witnessed heated exchanges in this regard. Some PB members had brought copies of publications where CPM and Congress leaders were seen hugging each other and Yechury was asked to explain.

So, how and why is yecch-uri punching way above his weight and who is pulling the strings...
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

For all the machiavellian strategy of the western deep state, why would they choose a joker like Pappu to execute it :rotfl: Who would openly say that they will rob the rich to help the poor in an election where more than a billion aspirational people are looking for wealth creation and not distribution. It seems that Rahul's single aim is to destroy whatever little is left of the Congis through his stupidity and his sycophant crew is happily helping to fulfill it. Niccolo Machiavelli will definitely feel insulted by these jokers. At this point, it looks like BJP is probably considering the minor state satraps like Mamta and Stalin as real opposition and working on fighting them. At least in 2019 there were people like Ahmed Patel to help the Congis to have some sort of strategy to control Pappu's stupidity, now there is no one to stop this joker.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

A lot of what can pass as incompetence can also be malicious. Not entirely for the reasons (we mortals) feel are reasonable or achievable. Kasab or his handlers knew that 26/11 will not result in Ghazwa but that did not deter them for brutally murdering hundreds of people. Similarly, what we pass off as RaGa incompetence or his handlers' lack of understanding is not advanced state of incompetence but malice. The hatred or anger regarding Bharat in general and Hindu culture is conspicuous.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

williams wrote: 08 Apr 2024 12:57 For all the machiavellian strategy of the western deep state, why would they choose a joker like Pappu to execute it :rotfl: Who would openly say that they will rob the rich to help the poor in an election where more than a billion aspirational people are looking for wealth creation and not distribution. It seems that Rahul's single aim is to destroy whatever little is left of the Congis through his stupidity and his sycophant crew is happily helping to fulfill it. Niccolo Machiavelli will definitely feel insulted by these jokers. At this point, it looks like BJP is probably considering the minor state satraps like Mamta and Stalin as real opposition and working on fighting them. At least in 2019 there were people like Ahmed Patel to help the Congis to have some sort of strategy to control Pappu's stupidity, now there is no one to stop this joker.
Because it has worked time and time again, many vested groups want the pre 2014 days back.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

well upholstered and avoirdupois adorned buddhi burka butt's dearest jihadi friend has departed for considerably warmer climes

bye bye hafiz saeed

Genuine Question: Can poisonous snakes die of food poisoning

added later because no confirmation could be found .....

sorry, jumped the gun, the facts may be as below

Terrorist Hafiz Saeed, founder of the terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba, has been admitted to Mayo Hospital Lahore after complaining of dangerous food poisoning. This afternoon he also vomited blood from his mouth. Currently he is in ICU.
Last edited by chetak on 08 Apr 2024 16:49, edited 1 time in total.