Internal Security Watch

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by svinayak »

Tanaji wrote:There are few things that I hate more than Amway but
Amway and Britt associates are secret EJ outfit to study Indians and map their social habits for a long time.
Of course, you have links, proofs etc to back up the above statement?
I have been inside the organization. It has very legitimate business model. What I found was the data gathering. MLM by definition has to use social data
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Acharya,
Thanks for an original thought. Of course you would not have data to back it up as this is original, it is like asking Newton for any references for his theory of gravity? Well he was the first one to propound it. Not that what you say is automatically correct, or I would assume it to be correct (the strength and shortcoming of a Hindu mind, he will not accept a version even if serves his purpose, but would rather find a proof and get himself convinced). I would not put it beneath the EJ to rty something like this. But nevertheless, you have brought something original and I would keep an eye on it. I would also ask other members to post if they had similar suspicion or would have references.
Thanks,
fanne
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

I agreewith Fanne. Amway is an EJ outfit.

I have been observing them for many years. They keep quoting some Indian fellow named Kanti Gala or something who supposed retired after making bakra of a number of other desis. I think this outfit will do well in India since most Indians have tightly knit families ripe for this type of marketting.

The first Amway recruiter approached my in Arkansas university when I was a FOB more then 14 years ago.

Profit with conversion......Cecil Rhodes could not be more satisfied.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

fanne wrote:Acharya,
Thanks for an original thought. Of course you would not have data to back it up as this is original, it is like asking Newton for any references for his theory of gravity? Well he was the first one to propound it. Not that what you say is automatically correct, or I would assume it to be correct (the strength and shortcoming of a Hindu mind, he will not accept a version even if serves his purpose, but would rather find a proof and get himself convinced). I would not put it beneath the EJ to rty something like this. But nevertheless, you have brought something original and I would keep an eye on it. I would also ask other members to post if they had similar suspicion or would have references.
Thanks,
fanne
I have training in organizational behavior and I have keen insight on how org work.
Also I have years of reading sociology books on India and talking to sociologists. I could instantly see the pattern.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Amway - a book on its deception?

http://www.merchantsofdeception.com/

What do the following have in common?

Did you guess? It’s the Amway – Quixtar Corporations, their owners, distributors and associated motivational organizations.
Disclaimer : Have not read the book, so...
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

I want a free flow discussion on this topic since I have more information
Arun_S
BRF Oldie

Post by Arun_S »

Indian Government. successfully cracks Blackberry code
By Subhankar Kundu @ Monday, September 22, 2008 1:02 PM

In a joint initiative, Indian Government agencies like the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Indian Intelligence bureau (IB) and National Technical Research organisation (NTRO) have successfully carried out tests that can track and monitor Blackberry data. These tests were carried out on the subscribers of the telcos like Reliance Communications (RCom), Vodafone, Airtel and BPL Mobile. These mobile service providers also provide Blackberry services.

The tests will not only track and monitor the communication between Blackberry-to-blackberry devices but also Blackberry to other devices. The test has reportedly gone well except few difficulties faced in decrypting the code of the Vodafone subscribers of one particular service provider but also but that has also been solved.

The tests, as per the reports, not only tested the communication between BlackBerry-to-BlackBerry devices but will also monitor the communication between Blackberry-to-other devices.

The DoT will not share the solution with any of the service providers, not even state telcos like Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL).

A DoT source has said TOI confirming the tests has said the tests has been conducted wholly for non-enterprise solutions. The Blackberry maker, Research in Motion (RIM), has not yet come out with any comment. Sources close to Airtel confirmed that DoT succeeded in carrying out the decoding of the Blackberry encryptions.

Officials of other Blackberry service providers though declined to comment as of now.

The DoT may ask any service provider to make few technical changes to bring compatibility for the decompression that would enable the agencies to decode information for the data transfer to other forms like data to voice, data to video or data to text.

Earlier, The DoT had asked RIM for the message encryption key for accessibility to content transfers. But RIM had refused to provide DoT with the masker key. RIM is against allowing any third party to access the information exchanged over its network.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

I agreewith Fanne. Amway is an EJ outfit
Agree with this.

Amway was banned from operating in China in the late 90s, just when it was spreading its tentacles in India. In the late 90s, I was working in the media, and a PR girl was after my life to do a positive story on Amway. I refused because I was uncomfortable with this company and its pyramidal scheme, which I consdered to be some kind of con game.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

G Subramaniam wrote: Actually per my field associates,
the real reason for conversion is mass hysteria, fake faith healing, miracle cures etc,
not poverty

As a counter, he has setup hindu astrologers in local temples as a counterweight
This is certainly true. Even the non-economically backward are drawn to 'cures', 'wish-grants', and 'man-maangi-muraad'.

Prime ex. of soft pedalling the conversion cult is:
Create a local place of the 'believer', spread some info that it is a 'magical' place granting all 'wishes'. And lo, more 'unbelievers' than 'believers' are seen going to it.
Such places tend to portray a 'soft' kind of image away from the hard-core truth.

There are such places locally , and when the hype reaches national proportions, we get the converting 'sufi' of Ajmer and that church of Mumbai and others..
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

VHP approaches minorities commission against Christian missionaries

A Vishwa Hindu Parishad-led delegation, comprising ethnic tribesmen from North-Eastern states and Punjab, on Tuesday met the National Minorities Commission and National Tribal Commission to submit evidence of alleged misdeeds by Christian missionaries.

The delegation was led by Vishwa Hindu Parishad's national spokesperson Surendra Jain and comprised representatives from the states of Tripura, Mizoram and Punjab.

"On September 10, Christian missionaries burnt the Guru Granth Sahib in Bhatinda. In Mizoram, a sub-divisional magistrate wrote a letter to a Chakma tribe family, asking it to give up its agricultural land for construction of a church. We have a copy of that," said Jain.

"We have submitted copies of documentary evidence, photographs and newspaper clippings of cases of missionary aggressions and forced conversions to both the commissions," he added.

The delegation handed over a memorandum to the Tribal Commission seeking their right to retain their culture, belief and livelihood. The delegation from Punjab approached the National Minorities Commission seeking protection of their minority status.
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/sep/23vhp.htm

Apparently, burning Guru Granth Sahib or a SDM pressuring a tribal family to give up agricultural land for a church are eminently secular and tolerant acts for congress leaders and the likes of Pranoy Roy and Rajeep Sardesai, therefore they do no merit even a mention. These self-hating charlatans should be taught a lesson. Just sipping champagne and wearing expensive cologne won't hide their lack of self-esteem and grovelling before fundamentalists of Semitic faiths.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

We have to be objective when dealing with internal security.There are three kinds affecting the security of the nation from within,terrorism which is inspired,sponsored and activated by external forces (Islamist terrorism where the ISI plays the role of Al Q,LTTE terrorism-rajiv's assassiantion, and their "copycats" who also get into the act for minor incidents.The second is that of ideological terrorism,Naxalites or "Maoists",as they're popularly being known now,who draw their cadre from the ranks of the poorest of the poor,who are victims of injustice.The third kind is socio-religious violence,of the kind that we are witnessing in Orrissa and Karnataka.Fortunately,we have few anarchist movements around.

The first kind is easily identifiable and external measures (diplomacy,etc.) are required to deal/deter the source of such terror,while an apex anti-terror agency ,supported by good intelligence agencies equipped with modern surveilance technology,as well as humint from local police is required to prevent such attacks.Special anti-terror SAS style armed units are needed to capture/eliminate them when detected.

The second kind requires a political campaign to remove injustice against the poor and economic prgrammes for the EW backward sections of the peasants,along with anti-insurgent/guerilla police forces.They require a different outfit as the terrain where the Maoists operate differs from the urban environment where the majority of extrenal-inspired terrorist attacks take place.When captured,these insurgents can be through programmes be re-educated and brought back into society like the dacoits of yesteryear.They have joined such movements out of poverty.

The third kind is the most deadly,as it encompasses caste,race and religious conflicts between Indians who forget that they are part of one family.

Caste.In many parts of the country,low caste peasants/villagers cannot worship in some temples,in parts of Tamilnadu it is reported that sepaarte glasses/tumblers are kept in cafes/dhabas for the low castes.Caste clashes in this state have been increasing over the years.

Race.race riots took place in Karnataka between Kannadigas and Tamils over the Cauvery water dispute.The large number of Tamils living in Karnataka were battered and many fled the state not too long ago.Years ago there were language riots against the "imposition of Hindi" in the south,Karnataka and Maharashtra over Belgaum.Raj Thackeray's stand on citizens of India from other states working in Bombay and Maharashtra is the most recent example of racial hatred.Thousands fled the state to their homes in the north not too long ago.This morning's news had visuals of a doctor couple being beaten up for some reason by his alleged goons! Goondaism in the country has reached its highest levels ever thanks to the political masters of these goons .

Religion.Religious riots.Godhra is the most awful example in recent times.Hindu-Muslim clashes which seemd to have simmered down are again on the upswing.There is enormous tension amongst Muslims who are innocent because of the repercussions and the "aftershocks" thanks to the few who are indulging in terrorism.Inter-faith groups for peace involving all parties should be established to quickly deal with such problems.

We now have the pogroms against the Christians in two states.Without going into the gory details if individual incidents,recourse to violence like murder,rape,desecration of places of worship cannot be countenanced by any administration.In Orissa,it is said that the police are refusing to register cases or complaints.20,000 people are said to be living in the jungle in fear.This is a dereliction of duty.Goondaism has to be met with force,otherwise anarchy will prevail and there is nothing from stopping any set of goondas from attacking any citizen of the country in the future for vested reasons.

If there are complaints about conversions,inflammatory literature,desecration of places of worship,foreign funding of certain groups-which I have spoken of repeatedly,provocation from one religious group to another,then a swift proper investigation should be done to reassure the public at large.It is a fact there is a right wing fundamentalism in the US which propagates the notion that America is a "chosen land and people" by "God",who have the divine right to go anywhere in the world ,fight "evil" and convert the people.In Iraq,the so-called "Christian" fundamentalists were ready to go in and convert Muslims but fir the insurgency and the chaos that followed.Foreign funding as alleged ,to "engineer" conversions is abhorrent and subversive.We must never forget that millions of Indians of Indian descent and nationality are living and working in peace in foreign countries and the actions of a few criminal elements can tarnish the reputation and image of the country and the people.

It is incumbent upon the administartion of the day in the states and centre to act without prejudice evenhandedly,so that no citizen feels insecure or claims to be treated as an inferior because of caste,race,religion,language or whatever.A failure to stop internal chaos from the above factors will only lead to a weakening of the state's authority,more anarchy and an eventual Balkanisation of the country from within.Above all,treating ethnic and religious groups as "votebanks" by our politicians is a recipe for disaster.We the people have to resist this and wisely vote when the time comes for parties and candidates.

We have the example of the former Yugoslavia before us to see how external influences toook advantage of internal divisions and what mayhem ensued.India is very similar,a developing nation with hundreds of millions at or below the poverty line,millions still illiterate,with its varied ethnic groups,languages and religions.We have had the tragic and painful experience of Partition still fresh in our memory.Justice and the rule of law must prevail ,equal for all,and the Constitution upheld if India is to survive.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Philip,
I have enjoyed your post. I am not clear about one point though - As a Hindu do I have the right to appose conversion, if I have and still I see that happening every day (with or without active political backing), what is my recourse. So if I retaliate in a way that is going to stop that conversion, the threat is that the country will be Balkanized. So what are my options, I bleed slowly and my religion dies within some 100 year or if not then I would be blasted or Balkanized. You think that some 120 million people or some 50 million people are being prosecuted, what about the 900 million that think they are prosecuted (not all 900 million are on board with that idea yet but slowly getting there). Well I think we would not be at that time talking about balkanization of India but the world. Bottom-line is that prosecution of Hindus should stop, their belief respected and there preeminence in India (85% of population) upheld. Anything short of that is unacceptable, if we do not have the right to exist, then no one has no one.
Thanks,
fanne
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

Philip : We now have the pogroms against the Christians in two states.

Thank you Philip! Thank you. Your post has helped me to decide on which side of the line I should be.

And I am throwing away the dictionaries , which have vary rudimentary definitions , dont seem to be
contextual et all.

Thanks again for opening my eyes.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

BREAKING NEWS

The bengali daily Bartamaan, the no. 2 daily in circulation in Kolkata, which first broke the news that four SIMI members held a long meeting with the US official D. Kelley at Kolkata US consulate and Kelley visiting the minority dominated district Murshidabad to fund a minority magazine, has received bomb threats from Indian Mujahedin. They have threatened to bomb Bartamaan office.

Ramana, your suggestion that possibly Heyward is fitting in this game-plan seems interesting. Will try to follow it up.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Preliminary report
-Clashes in Faisalnagar,Mangalore.
-3 persons taken in for questioning by police.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

Kati wrote:BREAKING NEWS

The bengali daily Bartamaan, the no. 2 daily in circulation in Kolkata, which first broke the news that four SIMI members held a long meeting with the US official D. Kelley at Kolkata US consulate and Kelley visiting the minority dominated district Murshidabad to fund a minority magazine, has received bomb threats from Indian Mujahedin. They have threatened to bomb Bartamaan office.

Ramana, your suggestion that possibly Heyward is fitting in this game-plan seems interesting. Will try to follow it up.
The antics of American diplomats are very disturbing. In America, they are funding "South Asian" magazines and events. In India, they are funding magazines by Muslim radicals and terrorist groups. Something stinks with the Americans and their game plan for India.

Long ago I read an article in which an American himself went through the appointments list of American counsaltes of India, from which it was evident that Americans make it a point only to meet Sikh, Christian and Muslim radicals, but avoid meeting Hindu leaders.

The links of American consulates with radical Christian groups, Muslim groups (SIMI etc.) and the Maoists should be investigated. I am sure the Americans have the remote control of all three in their hands.
Last edited by sanjaychoudhry on 24 Sep 2008 22:58, edited 2 times in total.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

sanjaychoudhry wrote:
Kati wrote:BREAKING NEWS

The antics of American diplomats are very disturbing. In America, they are funding "South Asian" magazines and events. In India, they are funding magazines by Muslim radicals and terrorist groups. Something stinks with the Americans and their game plan for India.

Boss ,
this is what ppl here meant when they said, that narrative is being driven by them. Though not in the same words.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Fanne,absolutely.I am against the kind of "conversions" that are taking place which are nothing but "bazaar" recruitments, where individuals from the weakest sections of society are being lured into religious organisations for material gain and exploitation of their mostly tribal land assets.I gave an example in a post a few weeks ago.They do not appear to come from a genuine desire to change one's faith for personal reasons.Unfortunately,in our country social emancipation of the poor is still dreadfully slow,there has been little "trickle down" to them from the gravy train.We have many conversions to Bhuddism also less controversial,for these converts wish to escape social stigmas.We need social justice to prevail otherwise these poor citizens of India are ripe for "harvesting".Successive govts. of the country have failed miserably to do so,that is our national shame.

The kind of so-called "Christain" conversions which are abhorrent are the pro-active movements,led by so-called "pastors",many of whom receive foreign funds/encouragement.They are almost entirely US backed.This requires some knowledge of why these movements are spreading rapidly and are of deep concern to mainstream Christian orders.
The fundamentalist "Christian" right in the US,achieved their goal of having "their man" in the White House when George Dubya Bush was elected and installed.Bush is a genuine "born-again" Christian who believes that "God" has put him in place to wage war against evil all over the world.In his presidential inaugural address,Bush likened himself to the "angel in the whirlwind",quoting from the Bible.Bush has often told people that "God" has put him in the White House for a special purpose.These fundamentals believe that America is a "God" chosen country,a new "Jerusalem",and like the Jews a "chosen people" who have the divine right to wage war against "evil" anywhere around the globe.They have over several decades established a huge infrastructure of universities,Biblical institutes,churches,thinktanks that have joined forces with the "neo-con" conservative movement,many of whom were earlier Trotskyites,who with the support of billionaire right wings Americans,set up their own think tanks and a vast army of experts in every aspect of the US administration,who have changed the course of American foreign policy and military strategy.I have in the Pak TSP thread briefly described how the current US ambassador to Pak,former ambassador to Iraq and the UN,Zalmay Khalizad was part of this movement,that included the inner circle of the Bush administration like Perle,Wolfowitz,etc.They had earlier planned to send in after the Iraq invasion "missionaries" to start converting the Iraqi Muslims.The "neo-cons" believe that if the US will have a conflict with say China 20 years from now,it is better to wage war now than wait for 20 years!
It is a global masterplan,not confined just to India.There are a number of prominent world famous evangelical figures associated with this "Chritstian Coalition",that at election time also roped in the so-called "Moral Majority" to vote for their candidate in US elections.The controversial Rev. Moon of Korea is also part of this global "caravan"!

The GOI has to make serious investigations into the foreign funding of some of these controversial groups (around 100+ allegedly exist with dubious antecedents)some alleged to be CIA fronts,find out who is providing these funds,study their antecedents and take action if needed to ban these groups and/or stop their funding.Unfortunately,other than some observers on BR,there seems to be very little action/investigation being done for obvious votebank reasons.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

Godhra report tabled, Modi gets clean chit

The Nanavati Commission report probing into the Godhra train carnage was tabled in the Gujarat Assembly on Thursday amid high drama.

The Nanavati report says the incident of burning S-6 coach of Sabarmati Express on February 27, 2002, was a pre-planned conspiracy and not an accident.

The first part of the report gave a clean chit to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi saying there was no evidence of the role of CM and any Gujarat minister in this case.

It also added that there was no evidence of them having not been able to provide protection, relief or rehabilitation to any riot victim

The report also said that 140 liters of petrol was purchased as the part of conspiracy to burn the bogey.

The report says Raza Kurkur and Salim Panwala had purchased petrol on the night of February 26 to be used in burning the bogey of Sabarmati Express.

The conspiracy was hatched at Aman guest house and meant to spread terror in the area, the report adds.

Doors of S-6 and S-7 bogey were forcibly opened and a person called Hassan Lalu threw objects which were burning inside the bogey, according to the report. It also said that Molvi Umarji planned the entire conspiracy.

Others named in the conspiracy are Shaukat Lalu, Imran Sheri, Rafique Batuck, Salim Zarda, Jabbir, Sheraj Bala.

As the report was being tabled, Congress legislators staged a walkout in the Assembly.

Meanwhile, spokesperson of Gujarat government and also the Health Minister of the state Jai Narayan Vyas said, “The report has clearly gone into details, analysed all the evidences and has come to the conclusion that there was no failure of machinery as far as maintenance of law and order is concerned."

"It had been conclusively established that Nanavati Commission was a commission, UC Banerjee Committee was just a committee not a commission,” he added.

UC Banerjee, who had headed the Godhra probe, which was ordered by Railways Minister Lalu Prasad, reacted by saying, "I had examined witnesses and had found that there were no traces of petrol found. If there is any contradictory report nothing cannot be said about it, my analysis was based on the witnesses account."

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/nanavati-co ... 309-3.html
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

Here comes the race traitor who wants to walk to the throne stepping over Hindu corpses.
Nanavati Commission report an eyewash: Paswan
Terming the Nanavati Commission report tabled in the Gujarat assembly as an "eyewash", the Lok Janshakti Party today said it did not agree with the findings.
"It is an eyewash...The Godhra incidents were state-sponsored terrorism with an aim to garner political gains and we do not agree with the findings of the report," said LJP chief and Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan.

He claimed that though he has not read the complete report "but going by what media has reported, it (the report) can only be termed as an eyewash." He recalled the statement of the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee that 'raj dharma' was not being followed in Gujarat.

"Even I had resigned as a Union minister in the Vajpayee cabinet to protest the violence," he said.

The probe panel said the Sabarmati Express fire was a "pre-planned conspiracy" and not an accident.

http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.ns ... enDocument
G Subramaniam
BRFite

Post by G Subramaniam »

Actually, this Justice Nanavati is legit
He also did the commission on the anti-sikh riots of 1984
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Link
Karnataka's connection to the spate of terror strikes across the country is becoming stronger with each passing day.

Intelligence reports suggest that training camps were extensively held in Karnataka and they are also probing the angle which suggests that the bombs were made here and also the arms and ammunition transported out of Karnataka.

The confessions of Riazuddin Nasir indicate that SIMI [Images] had a crucial meeting at Hubli in Northern Karnataka, following which bombs were made and dispatched to various parts of the country. This point is in fact being investigated by the Gujarat police and in this regard they have taken Nasir in custody.

When the Karnataka cops swooped down on terror activities in the state, shocking facts came to light. Nasir and several other youth were picked up from North Karnataka and all of them consistently said during their interrogation that the meeting at Hubli was an important one as it helped the SIMI regroup.

The question that now needs to be asked is why was Hubli chosen for all these activities? Hubli residents say that since the past few years, Hubli has seen an influx of people from outside the state and many of these people have made this place a hub to carry out illegal activities.

Hubli, which is around 400 km from Bangalore, has always been a low-profile place. A couple of years ago, it was just the home town of former Chief Minister S R Bommai and later it became infamous for the Idgah Maidan issue.

Police and intelligence bureau officials told rediff.com that the Idgah issue was a turning point. While the issue was a very local one and could have been sorted out between the local leaders, the problem began when external forces interfered in the issue.

The Idgah Maidan issue was basically a land dispute between two communities. However, the issue was blown out of proportion when Hindu groups insisted the land which the Muslims claimed was theirs should be given to the public on Independence and Republic Day.

The issue turned ugly and went out of control when former leader of the BJP Uma Bharati was arrested when she announced that she would go to Hubli and hoist the National Flag at the Maidan.

The IB says that there was an external link to this issue and some forces from Pakistan had decided to take it upon themselves to protect this land. It was during this time that people from other states started flocking Hubli to fight this cause. However some of them decided to stay back and this is when the entire problem began.

The police say several outfits such as SIMI took advantage of this fact and began shifting base into this area. Moreover, the operations in Hubli intensified following a major crackdown in Hyderabad which was considered to be their prime base in the south.

B D Hiremath, a leading advocate from the Hubli-Dharwad belt, says the trend is very disturbing.

The Idgah issue ensured that anti-social elements flocked into Hubli. "Moreover, Hubli borders Maharashtra and hence it is easier to get in and out of the city," Hiremat says.

Another factor that has worked well with terror operatives is the large forest cover that surrounds Hubli.

A senior police official in Hubli told rediff.com that the forest cover was used by terror forces extensively for training camps.

"Following the spate of arrests, we have recovered material which was used in terror training," he said.

IM Jawli, former Mayor of Hubli says, "As a Muslim, I condemn terror. I can say with confidence that none of the locals are involved in such activities. They have too much love for their place and would not dream about indulging in anti-social activities. But I must also add that some innocents in this area are being framed. What can we do? If we protest, then we are branded. We are in a fix."

The main face behind terror operations in Hubli is considered to be Riazuddin Nasir.

According to the police, he entered into the scene in 2004.

Nasir, son of Moulana Nasiruddin, is an accused in the Haren Pandya murder case. He first came into the limelight when he protested the arrest of his father.

The SIMI realized that Nasir and his family were victims of atrocities. :roll: { couldnt resist the equal-equal,Mr Vicky??} Immediately after this incident, he met with a SIMI activist by the name Majid Khadar and it here they decided to take revenge against the government.

In 2005, Naseer with his friend Shaikh Mahboob went to Saudi Arabia on a religious visit. On reaching Jeddah, they were issued fake passports and the duo went to Pakistan for jihadi training, it is said.

He returned to Hyderabad and as per the directive of Shahid Bilal planned on striking in the city.

However, the heat was stepped up on him. As per the directives of SIMI, he was asked to move into Hubli and set up base out there. He met with Asadulla, a student in Hubli and during his stay he set up training camps and also organized the key meeting of the SIMI.

Hubli residents say that the need of the hour is for the government to stop politicising matters and acting swiftly.

The IB, too, says that the need of the hour is to check the influx of people from across the borders into Northern Karnataka.

Moreover, a tab ought to be kept on those joining religious institutions since there is every possibility of youth being brainwashed by some anti-social elements in this area.

Though activities within Hubli have come down considerably following a spate of arrests, a tight vigil needs to be maintained in order to prevent this place from becoming the terror hotbed of South India.
Ummm, think that the horse has bolted and the last sentence should have come out from the Media's mouth years back...Atleast they seem to be waking up belatedly!!!
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

So, the nefarious designs are slowly permeating to the vulnerable areas..
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/sep/25tn.htm
Security has been stepped up in five major temples in Tamil Nadu following an intelligence alert of terror attacks.

The Meenakshi Temple in Madurai , Ramanathaswamy Temple in Rameswaram, Murugan temple in Palani, Kapaleeswarar Temple in Chennai and Sri Ranganathar Temple in Srirangam in Tiruchirappalli have come under a heightened security, following intelligence inputs that they could be the target of some banned organisations, waiting to expand their trail across the country after the Delhi blasts.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

Only 177 Madarssa in Azamgarh as per CNN-IBM acceptance.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Op-Ed Deccan Chronicle, 26 Sept 2008
What! Pota again?
By Fali S. Nariman

Is a harsh law really necessary to put an end to “terrorism”? Past experience shows that it is not.
The Tada Acts of 1987, which lapsed in May 1995, were very stringent, but “terrorism” did not abate during the entire period of their operation. The powers exercisable under Tada Acts were made more horrendous by the official statistical revelation that not more than one per cent of those tried before the designated courts were convicted — the rest were acquitted for “want of evidence”. That is, in 99 per cent of the cases the accused (who was invariably denied bail before trial) was wrongly prosecuted under Tada. Various reports of police commissions, backed by past pronouncements of the NHRC (National Human Rights Commission) show that constant political interference with the police force has seriously impaired its ability to investigate crimes freely and independently. Besides, the absence of rigorous training in forensic skills (the real need of the hour) have prevented effective investigation by the police, even when there is no outside interference.

We need an independent agency (separate from the law and order branch) to prosecute, with efficiency and expertise, terrorist-related crimes. But under the present dispensation it will be the ubiquitous public prosecutor who will be burdened with this job; and public prosecutors as a rule have not proved to be highly successful even when prosecuting ordinary crimes!

Above all, there is the problem of oppressive laws creating a climate of oppression. Never underestimate this. I was witness to its manifestation during the Emergency in 1975. I had been invited to preside at a Conference of Andhra State Lawyers at Rajamundhry way back in August 1975. Justice Krishna Iyer was to inaugurate the conference. It was expected that 2,000 lawyers would attend. Despite the June 26 proclamation of Emergency, they did. When we arrived, the organiser (a senior lawyer in the district) informed us with anguish that his son, a law student at Visakhapatnam, who was assisting him in the arrangements, had been arrested the day before our arrival under Misa — the Maintenance of Internal Security Act (predecessor of Tada).

The boy was a conscientious student — almost obtusely so. When his lecturer had announced in class that they would all march in procession on a particular week-day in support of Indira Gandhi’s 20-Point Programme, he suggested that time was better spent studying in college and that the procession should be postponed to a non-working Saturday. The rest of the students shouted him down — marching in a procession would be far more fun than attending classes.

There the matter rested. But then a District Magistrate, in whom wide powers of detention were conferred, chose to exercise them when he heard of this “misdemeanour”! He promptly issued an order of detention on the ground that the boy was a “danger to the security of the State” — the order of detention was served at Rajamundhry at the same time as he was whisked off in the night. Fortunately, the then law minister of Andhra Pradesh was one of the principal guests at the conference, and some of us requested him to personally look into the matter, which he graciously did. The order of detention was revoked a few days later.

But the boy simply could not be found! No one knew where he was put away. He was ultimately located, after many anxious weeks, in a jail in a remote part of the state and returned to his parents. No one in Delhi instructed the District Magistrate to act as he did — in fact North Block, even in those lawless times, would have been aghast at such irresponsibility. But once laws are passed which enable untutored officials to act, then in this country (and possibly in every other country) they will do so, with hobnailed boots: as officials in some states did with Pota.

It is sometimes said that if a repressive law is oppressively implemented the citizens could turn to the courts. They could. But the courts can do little — after the constitutional validity of the Tada Acts were upheld (by a majority of judges in a seven-judge bench) in Kartar Singh’s case (1994), a truly regrettable decision, as regrettable as the earlier one in ADM Jabalpur (1976) during the Emergency era in which Chief Justice A.N. Ray infamously said that liberty itself was the gift of the law and may by the law be forfeited or abridged!

The Law Commission set up to advise the government, and the National Human Rights Commission established by the Parliament, must immediately put their collective heads together and tell us whether under present circumstances in the wider public and national interest (in these trying times), individual human rights safeguarded under our Constitution do really need to be sacrificed at the altar of another fierce anti-terrorist law — a law which will certainly be misused by some states for political ends, as was Pota and Tada before it.

We citizens will accept (as the Government must) the superior wisdom of these two august bodies. But their pronouncements must be firm and in unison. There were once acute differences in perception between the Law Commission and NHRC about the need for Pota. The citizen’s plight was then somewhat akin to the exasperation of a Judge of the Court of Appeal in England who, many years ago (when examining two conflicting opinions of the House of Lords), made the plaintive plea: “Overrule us if it please you, but at least say something clear to guide us in the future”.

Fali S. Nariman is an eminent constitutional lawyer
The solution to this is to have adequate legal protection with special courts, DM, law officers and heavy punishments for abuse rather than avoid having the law. All he says is true but the absence of such a law is hampering the law and order system in the country. He shows examples of misuse which go unpunished and thus blunt the law.
Bharati
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Bharati »

Fake currency: FIR lodged against 33 OBC branch staff
Western UP seems to be turning into a major fake currency hub with several cases unearthed in the past fortnight in Ghaziabad district. In a recent case, about Rs 1.43 lakh of fake currency were recovered from the currency chest of Oriental Bank of Commerce in Ghaziabad. There have been other cases where fake currency was recovered and arrests made in recent past.

A Reserve Bank of India team from Kanpur, during checking operations, recovered fake currency to the tune of Rs 1,43,600 from the chest of Oriental Bank of Commerce under Kavinagar police station, OBC assistant general manager) Ashok Kwatra told The Pioneer. A case has been registered against 33 branch members of the region at Kavinagar police station by currency chest in-charge Ramesh Prabhakar on September 17. "These branches conduct heavy inflow and outflow of cash and belong to districts of Gautam Budh Nagar, Meerut, Ghaziabad and Baghpat," said Kwatra.

This is not the only case which has been found in the district in recent past. According to the statistics of the UP Police, the State too topped the country in the number of cases registered in 2007 in connection with fake Indian currency.

Police officials say that these notes are manufactured in neighboring countries and are smuggled into India. These are not easily identifiable. There is also a second category of fake notes which are duplicated at local level, which are easily identifiable and of poor quality.

The district officials say that the Reserve Bank of India has issued necessary guidelines to all banks in the country to check the flow of the fake currency. The banks work on various pointers which include the changes made in the currency notes, serial numbers of the notes in circulation in different States, trends followed for serial numbers of fake notes seized in various States and also on future changes to be made in the currency notes to check counterfeiting. The Economic Offences Wing involved in surveillance on this menace keeps updating district police and administrative officers to help them fight the crime.

Some recent cases:

September 24: Over Rs 60,000 were recovered from two persons in Loni area who were arrested by police on charges of printing duplicate currency.

September 24: Two persons were arrested by police on Wednesday from Bazaria area of Ghaziabad and police recovered fake currency to the tune of Rs 43,000.

September 13: Anti Terrorist Squad arrested two persons from old bus-stand area of Ghaziabad and recovered fake currency amounting to Rs 6,80,000 from their possession. A case has been registered at Sihani-Gate police station.
Rye
BRFite

Post by Rye »

Mulayam Singh's Party is a terrorist group, with Mulayam being chief amongst them -- let us note what Mulayam achieved during his previous term of total control of UP:

1) Creation of nation-wide terror cells all rooted in Azamgarh
2) SP politicians openly placing terror bounties on the heads of Danish cartoonists
3) SP openly working with the political party fronted by Al Umma's Madani, who was responsible for terrorist attacks on coimbatore in 1998
4) Family members of top SP politicians have been found to be the core planners for the Delhi terrorist attacks.

How much more proof is required to disqualify the SP from participating in elections forever? (specifically all of its party leaders like Mulayam and various ISI plants in the SP).

Any politician like Lalu Prasad or Paswan who openly supports terrorist groups needs to be disqualified from participating in elections forever. If this turd Mulayam crosses the street while you are driving, please do not brake.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rye, All the children of the JP Narayan movement have protected status. Its better to allow them to be overt so one knows there shenanigans.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

SC refuses to stay circulation of Nanavati report on Godhra

http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.ns ... enDocument

New Delhi, Sep 26 (PTI) The Supreme Court today refused to stay the circulation of Justice G T Nanavati report relating to the Godhra carnage in Gujarat.
A petition seeking a stay on the report was mentioned before a bench headed by Chief Justice K G Balakrishnan which posted its hearing for October 13.

The NGO, Citizen for Justice and Peace, approached the apex court contending that a report by Justice U C Banerjee Committee on the same carnage has been stayed and a similar step should be taken for the Justice Nanavati Commission report which was tabled in the Gujarat assembly yesterday.

"There is absolutely no evidence to show that either the Chief Minister or any of the ministers in his council or police officers had played any role in the Godhra incident," said the report of Justice Nanavati, a former Supreme Court judge.

The report, which went into the Sabarmati Express coach burning in February, 2002 that left 58 kar sevaks returning from Ayodhya dead, said it "was a pre-planned conspiracy" hatched at the Aman Guest House in Godhra. PTI
Over to tehalka now. To assemble intellectuals , play grainy videos and organise press con.

sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Link
5 bombs found in Dharwad, Karnataka
Vicky Nanjappa

A fifth bomb has been found in Dharwad in north Karnataka, a city which is around 400 km from Bengaluru [Images]. All the five bombs have been found around the Singanahalli bridge and the police now say that the main intention was to blow up the bridge and cause panic in the area.

Although the bomb disposal squad is yet to reach the spot, the police in the area say that one of the bombs with a detonator was connected to a cylinder. The wire connecting the bomb is around 500 mt. The rest of the bombs the police suspect contained ammonium nitrate and was to be triggered off by a cellphone. These bombs in local language are known as cell bombs.

The place at which the bombs have been placed is interesting. The road on which the bomb has been placed is the road connecting Karwar and Goa [Images].

Local residents of the area told rediff.com that this was the closest route to Goa and there is plenty of traffic on this route, especially tourists. Moreover, it is close to Castle Rock, a place bordering Karnataka and Goa. Castle Rock is incidentally the place where Students Islamic Movement of India activists hatched the plan to execute Operation BAD and also the blasts at Jaipur

While police personnel have surrounded the area where the bombs have been found, ironically, the bomb disposal squad is yet to reach the area.

Reports suggest that the bomb disposal squad, which was intimated minutes after the first bomb was detected, is expected to reach the spot in the next half an hour. It is a five-hour drive between Bengaluru and Dharwad and the question that is now being asked is why weren't these men flown into the area? :roll: :x

Meanwhile, the bomb detection squad from Belgaum has been pressed into service. This squad has detected five bombs, but the members of this squad lack the expertise to defuse bombs.

News of the bombs has created a scare among the residents of Hubli and Dharwad the twin cities, which have been on the terror radar ever terror training camps were unearthed in these areas.
Ok,Kaffirs...the war is being escalated.

Btw, what sort of mockery is this? a bomb is ticking away and the bomb disposal squad drives all the way from Blore?? :roll: :-?

Why isnt any other media outlet reporting this?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

the rediff report was updated twice.
i think they have not changed the earlier version , even after update.

Explosives found on the National Highway between the Dharwad and Belgaum
http://timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=16840
Reports suggested that the explosives could include gas cylinders. As soon as the spotting was reported, a bomb disposal squad was rushed to the spot immediately.

DGP Karnataka, R Sreekumar said that the officials were tipped-off of possible explosives placed on the highway. He said, “The Bomb Disposal Squad was rushed to the area as soon as the information came in. We are however, yet to verify the nature of the explosives."

He also added, “Gas cylinders have been found in the area. Similar devices were found in the state in March 2008.”

The Karnataka police also cordoned off the area and are searching search for more explosives. This discovery comes even as investigators probe terror links within the state. The Belgaum Dharwad route has often been in the firing line of naxalites although there is till no confirmation on exactly who planted the device there.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Five Live Bombs Found in Dharwad -Images

daijiworld.com has added images to the rediff report.
the images are even more mystery?

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_dis ... %20Dharwad
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

are those two people in the press club javed akhtar and nandita haksar?

north kt has become a den of terrorists in the hubli-dharwad-bijapur-gulbarga type belt.
the presence of mining industry guarantees some easy access to stuff like detonators.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

akhtar and shabnam (hashmi) mousi

and tehelka reports today:

An Unholy Crusade

http://tehelka.com/story_main40.asp?fil ... rstory.asp
The real conversion happening in Karnataka is that of the RSS-BJP, who are using aggression to consolidate their hold in a once secular state. SANJANA reports

THEY HAVE attacked our God... By destroying the holy Eucharist, they have destroyed the body and blood of Jesus. What else is left in the church now?

....and thus it begins
Rye
BRFite

Post by Rye »

By destroying the holy Eucharist, they have destroyed the body and blood of Jesus
This is just a bogus religious position -- the only christian theological claim that is widely
believed by xtians is "jesus died for our sins" -- it is accepted that his body has already been long gone.
And his "blood" is usually wine in most churches. These new-fangled american christian crowd needs to
be taken down with extreme prejudice for deliberately lighting communal flames and causing civil unrest
in previously peaceful parts of India....as if India does not have enough problems already without these idiots.
I would be glad to see Bajrang Dal-type morons gone too -- they are just a nuisance and not really helping.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

are those two people in the press club javed akhtar and nandita haksar?
I thought that was Shabnam Hashmi?
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

India's vengeful Christians turn to murder as Hindus step up their killing campaign
In the remote Indian state of Orissa your religion can cost you your life. Now a Christian mob has resorted to murder. Wielding knives and axes they have stabbed a Hindu man to death.
The Hindu man was killed near the town of Raikia in the Kandahmal district, which in the past month has featured some of the worst anti-Christian violence in India since partition.

“Christians have defended themselves after their houses were burnt down by Hindus. The two groups clashed,” Father Ajay Singh said from the office of the Archbishop in Bhubaneshwar, the state capital. Praveen Kumar, a senior local policeman, confirmed the account.

Police are investigating unconfirmed reports of Christian militias being formed, with some attempting to make bombs. The reports have been denied by Christian leaders.
Witnesses have described Christians being forcibly converted to Hinduism while axes were held to their throats.

David Griffiths, of Christian Solidarity Worldwide, a campaign group, said: “Christians going back to their homes are facing violence or coercive conversion to Hinduism. And yet the state government continues to claim that everything is normal.”
Felice D. Gaer, the chairman of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, said: “If India is to exercise global leadership, Prime Minister Singh should demonstrate his Government's commitment to uphold the basic human rights obligations to which it has agreed.”
In the past two weeks more than 20 churches have been attacked in and around the southern city of Bangalore, the centre of India's flagship IT industry.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 834245.ece

The story is a blend of deception and half-truths. If this is the "editorial excellence" of the mainstream media of Anglo Saxons, one can imagine the bile their fringe publications must be pouring over the rest of humanity. The story has exaclty the same quality and committment to "truth" as you see in any Urdu magazine published from a Muslim ghetto. That is why I say that don't mistake Anglo-Saxons for harmless creatures just becasue they drink Coke and use expensive Cologne. They are no different in toxicity than a Afghan Mullah in a cave.

It is fascinating to see the Christian Ummah in action. Both Muslims and Christians want to screw the unbelievers and take over their land, and both have the modus operandi of "keep blaming the victim as you cut his throat."

The strategy is simple: first convert the unbelievers, and then arm the converts. The Goras are masters of this game. Currently, they are pumping in money quietly to create a critical mass of converts out of heathens. They will then arm the newly brainwashed converts and start a terrorist movement against the rest of the unbelievers in their own country. This is the strategy that we are now seeing unfolding before us in India.

The Goras have tasted blood and have been screwing other races for 500 years and capturing thier land and resources to fatten thier bums. They will not rest or stop easily just because we politely ask them to. Only force and firm action will work against them. China has understood this. The Goras and their church will make short work of all "secular" and "non-violent" races.
Rye
BRFite

Post by Rye »

It would help to be more specific instead of ranting at "Anglo-saxons" and "goras"....they are not a monolithic group and being lazy in specifying who is doing exactly what (and when did they do it), is not doing anyone any favours here.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What no journalistic balance from the Times, no obligatory references to the murderous legacy of Christianity, no questions on how these dirt poor people found Christ in their backwater?

It is not without irony that Christians protest against conversions at axe-blade. Their ancestors were similarly induced into accepting Jesus's favour in Europe.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

The latest India today is a treasure trove on the terrorist and their organization. It is free and one can read it
http://emagazine.digitaltoday.in/indiat ... /home.aspx

This is what it has to say -
Top group comprise of 12 people - Only known member Tauqeer (probably working on ISI order)
Next group - code name - call of Islam, 60,000 in number. Lead double life, Activate once they receive order from top group. Present all over India. Over 35 yrs age
Next group - 6,000 call Ikhwan, Sleeper cell, activated to do a job and lead a double life
Next group - 550 called Ansars (helpers), They plant bombs and what not. All caught, including Nagori are ansars (so some 12 down)
Next group - Code named white falcon - Indoctrinate 5 to 10 yrs in jehad
Next group - Last group Muslim Brotherhood, facilitate Jihad, money etc, 10 lakh donors, mainly in gulf.

rgds,
fanne