Indian Non-response to Terrorism after Mumbai

Vipul
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Non-response to Terrorism after Mumbai

Post by Vipul »

India's response to Mumbai attack inadequate: US advisor.

Terming India's response to the Mumbai terror attack as "inadequate," an influential policy advisor has suggested that New Delhi set up a body on the lines of America's National Counter-terrorism Center and the US could possibly render assistance in this regard.

While lauding the legislative step of setting up a national investigative agency, Ashley J Tellis, senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said the effort lacked on preventive aspects of terrorism.

Testifying before Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Tellis said post-Mumbai India should create an institution like the National Counter-terrorism Center in the US.

"I think the legislative response that they have engaged is quite inadequate, because what they have in effect done is that they have created a new investigative agency to deal with the problems after they have occurred - an agency that would essentially bring perpetrators to justice," Tellis said responding to a question from the committee chairman senator Joseph I Lieberman.

Creation of a national investigative agency is important, but it does not help India with its old problem in terms of prevention, he observed.

"They still have to create something like the equivalent of National Counter-terrorism Center (NCTC). They have not done that yet," Tellis said. Indian officials, he said, are still struggling with the issue of classification.

"Initially the information that they get is preliminary through technical intercepts, which is shared by a very small group of people. They (India) do not have a system in which that information is rapidly disseminated to law enforcement and those elements on the frontline," Tellis said suggesting that a small team of Indian officials could be invited to the US for necessary training in this regard.

"The big challenge for them is fusion. How do you bring all the information from various sources and getting it to those who can actually use them at the ground level. This is where, I think, we can really make the difference - bringing them to the NCTC," Tellis said.

Senator Lieberman termed it as a useful suggestion and then referred to India's national security advisor, MK Narayanan, spending some time at one of the fusion centers of the US during his trip to New York last year.

"We would try and get some high ranking Indian officials come to DNI (Director of National Intelligence) and NCTC," he said.

"My own view from here is that they have not done enough. But this is not easy," he said.
shynee
BRFite

Post by shynee »

Pakistan terror probe will decide next turn in ties with India
Siddharth Varadarajan

Reports about Pakistani investigators determining that the Mumbai attacks were planned elsewhere are not a good augury Pakistan needs to uncover the evidentiary trail unearthed by India

New Delhi expects constructive information about the identity and links of the Mumbai plotters

New Delhi: When Islamabad reverts to India next week with the results of its initial investigation into the alleged involvement of Pakistani nationals in last November’s terror attacks in Mumbai, a lot more will be riding on its reply than just the fate of those who might be involved. At stake is the immediate trajectory of the bilateral relationship. Any sign that Pakistan is rejecting or stonewalling Indian claims of “elements” within its territory being involved in Mumbai would likely trigger a fresh cold wave in an atmosphere that is already dangerously frigid. But if Islamabad is able to demonstrate that its investigators are seriously pursuing investigative leads provided by India and other countries, the stage could well be set for the gradual easing of tension.

Despite the occasionally harsh rhetoric from both sides, India-Pakistan ties have been in a holding pattern of sorts over the past six weeks. The main reason for this was the lengthy transition period from the Bush era to the Obama presidency. If India did not wish to prejudice the tenor of its relations with the new dispensation by presenting it with an escalatory fait accompli, Pakistan had no incentive to provide an outgoing administration with the reward of cooperation with the Indian probe. The result was the trading of verbal barbs and threats. Behind the scenes, however, Indian officials told their Pakistani counterparts that New Delhi was prepared to give Islamabad time to conduct its own investigations. And in turn, Pakistan assured India that its Federal Investigation Agency would pursue the leads provided to it with utmost seriousness and urgency. Privately, Pakistani officials also said the initial internal dissonance in their establishment was over and that “all stakeholders” were on the same page on the question of getting to the bottom of the Mumbai terror conspiracy.

Indian officials told The Hindu they never asked for an immediate deadline and that it was Pakistan which said it would try and complete its initial probe in 10 days flat. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for both countries, that self-imposed deadline is coming to an end at the same time that the Obama team is moving quickly to establish Washington’s new South Asia policy. Stonewalling carries both costs and benefits for Islamabad. A deteriorating bilateral environment will likely goad President Barack H. Obama to demand more from Pakistan.

But it will also strengthen the hands of those in his administration who look at Afghanistan, Pakistan and India as being inter-connected parts of the same strategic puzzle.

Speculative reports from Pakistan about investigators there determining that the Mumbai attacks were planned elsewhere are not a good augury. Pakistan’s FIA may well have its reasons for concluding that about the ‘master plan’ but what the situation calls for at the moment is the uncovering of the evidentiary trail unearthed so far by the Indian side. Though India provided Pakistan an abbreviated dossier of evidence — more was shared with other countries — there is much in it that is actionable, say senior officials. For example, India would like Pakistan to confirm the identity of the nine deceased terrorists.

Some of the information given in this regard is vague eg. ‘Naser@Abu Amar (23 yrs) r/o Faisalabad’ but some of the men have been identified in the dossier as residents of specific villages. It should not be difficult for Pakistani investigators to find the relatives of ‘Shoaib @ Abu Saheb (21 yrs) r/o Shakkargarh Naroval, Sialkot’ or ‘Fahadullah (23 yrs) r/o Ujrashah Mukim, Rasur Road, Okara,’ especially when India has also provided them photographs of the dead men’s faces.

Other actionable leads in the Indian dossier include the status of the Al-Husseini, the large boat that the captured terrorist, Ajmal ‘Kasab,’ claimed was used to transport his group of gunmen on the high seas till the hijacking of the Kuber. The Pakistani FIA ought to be able to establish the whereabouts, ownership and trip records of the boat.

Islamabad could also provide India with information on Javaid Iqbal, the owner of Pakistani passport no. KC092481, who wired the money which was used to open the VoIP account from which the handlers remained in touch with the 10 terrorists during the Mumbai attacks.

Another trail to be explored is that provided by the registration number of the outboard Yamaha motor recovered from the inflatable dinghy the terrorists used to reach their final destination in Mumbai.

Indian investigators had been able to identify the Lahore company which imported it but who they sold it to might provide clues to the identity of the plotters.

All of this is besides the information Pakistani investigators can glean from Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives like Zarar Shah, who are in their custody. On December 31, the Wall Street Journal quoted an unidentified “senior Pakistani security official” as confirming that Shah had confessed to the LeT’s involvement in the attack “as India and the U.S. have alleged.” “Pakistani security officials say a top Lashkar commander, Zarar Shah, has admitted a role in the Mumbai attack during interrogation, according to the security official, who declined to be identified discussing the investigation,” the newspaper reported. “He is singing,” the security official said of Mr. Shah.

The admission, the official said, is backed up by U.S. intercepts of a phone call between Mr. Shah and one of the attackers at the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, the site of a 60-hour confrontation with Indian security forces. A second person familiar with the investigation said Mr. Shah told Pakistani interrogators that he was one of the key planners of the operation, and that he spoke with the attackers during the rampage “to give them advice and keep them focused.”

Against this backdrop, say Indian officials, they expect Islamabad to come back with some constructive information about the identity and links of the Mumbai plotters. Brushing aside the question of why India chose not to share all the evidence it had, a senior official told The Hindu that enough had been given to allow investigations there to begin. “If they are serious about a probe, they have enough material to go on. And if they are not, a thicker dossier would hardly have made any difference.”
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indi ... 049805.cms

India a terribly soft state: US experts

NEW DELHI: India will be vulnerable to more terrorist attacks along the lines of Mumbai, terrorism analyst Brian Jenkins from RAND and Ashley Tellis
have told the US Senate’s committee on homeland security.

“India will continue to face a serious jihadi terrorist threat from Pakistan-based terrorist groups. However, India lacks military options that have strategic-level effects without a significant risk of a military response by Pakistan. Neither Indian nor US policy is likely to be able to reduce that threat significantly in the short to medium term,” they said.

Tellis said, “LeT represents a threat to regional and global security second only to al-Qaida. Although LeT is linked in popular perceptions mainly to the terrorism in Jammu & Kashmir, the operations and ideology of this group transcend the violence directed at India.” He cautioned that US should work with India to deal with terrorism from Pakistan, otherwise India would be tempted to take steps that could endanger regional security.

“To the chagrin of its citizens, India has also turned out to be a terribly soft state neither able to prevent many of the terrorist acts that have confronted it over the years nor capable of retaliating effectively against either its terrorist adversaries or their state sponsors in Pakistan,” the two experts said. Jenkins added that the poor quality of India’s response to the terror attacks, intelligence failure and inadequate counter-terrorist training and equipment added to India’s misery.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Total Gungadin approach huh! So massa going to stiffen the spine?
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

Ok so Amber lights go up in Spincity? Was somebody very purturbed when I said No Balls in Nai Delhi?

Most importantly India does not have its mighty IA ready for a way of teaching or giving a jhapad. Still wedded to WW II type thinking of massive armoured clashes, the top brass is full of generals batteling with bulges on the golf courses (Ref Malik sahib during Kargil).

Not a single COAS or General protested the cutting of funds , procurements or softuse of IA for policing and flag marches. We have lot of dirt to clean in our stables before we gallop away to teach a lesson to TSP or Bdesh.
Mera Bharat Mahan onlee :( :(
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

I said No Balls in Nai Delhi?

Jumraoji, r u announcing the 2009 Nobal* Prizes?
The Prize for PradhanMantriship goes to ... MMS!
The Prize for National Netaship goes to... ??? 8)
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

A little :(( :(( here:

How long do the garus think before we actually get invaded by one of the great powers again?

My bet is less than 20 years.
John Snow wrote:Ok so Amber lights go up in Spincity? Was somebody very purturbed when I said No Balls in Nai Delhi?

Most importantly India does not have its mighty IA ready for a way of teaching or giving a jhapad. Still wedded to WW II type thinking of massive armoured clashes, the top brass is full of generals batteling with bulges on the golf courses (Ref Malik sahib during Kargil).

Not a single COAS or General protested the cutting of funds , procurements or softuse of IA for policing and flag marches. We have lot of dirt to clean in our stables before we gallop away to teach a lesson to TSP or Bdesh.
Mera Bharat Mahan onlee :( :(
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

I get the feeling that the Tellis article is a go-ahead for the jhapad. I mean, if the US wants India to be a "restrained, responsible, mature" nation, they would hardly be goading India as a "soft state", hey? This is as blatant a signal to beat the cra* out of TSP as can be imagined. I can't see how the MMS GOI can survive this sort of blow to the H&D without showing some response, and that too from a well-trusted friend, Ashley Tellis.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

narayanan wrote:I get the feeling that the Tellis article is a go-ahead for the jhapad. I mean, if the US wants India to be a "restrained, responsible, mature" nation, they would hardly be goading India as a "soft state", hey? This is as blatant a signal to beat the cra* out of TSP as can be imagined. I can't see how the MMS GOI can survive this sort of blow to the H&D without showing some response, and that too from a well-trusted friend, Ashley Tellis.
It means that Uncle has lost all the leverage and tools to change TSP and its jernails. This is known as India option
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

N guru,

Jhapad go ahead may come from Uncle and aunty but where is the will in Nayi Dilli? We need to first cutoff ties, overflight etc. to atleast show some seriousness, no?

The "Outsource-e-Response" operation has attained shahadat many days ago. Even if our army is not sure etc., with every passing day, the risk of permanent damage to Indian economic future from inaction seems to increase as compared to costs of a shooting war with TSP, even with all the nuclear angles factored in. It is one thing for Hamid Gul to mock India's non-response, but when pipsqueaks like Najam Sethi confidently come here and proclaim on the record that "Yes there will be more Mumbais and no India will not do anything to TSP" - we know that our time is up.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

No, I tell you. Inaction is all part of a grand indian strategy. We will hug them to death.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

elections are on doorstep and PM is out of loop for another month.

the momentum has shifted to harassing the BJP over the mangalore pub "holocaust", azamgarhi youths riding a train to dilli to protest police atrocities on IMs and linking a ever widening net of people into the Malegaon bomb conspiracy.

one could have trusted the UPA not to do anything, and they have delivered :mrgreen:

one can also trust them to poison society with new brands of patented venom and they are doing so.....they are past masters at "managing" communal tensions and inciting riots for good causes like winning elections.

the media has been instructed to play up the "US gets tough on Pak" line :lol: you can see it in ndtv, cnn, toi daily.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Rangudu wrote: when pipsqueaks like Najam Sethi confidently come here and proclaim on the record that "Yes there will be more Mumbais and no India will not do anything to TSP" - we know that our time is up.
I may have missed it, but do you a link to that comment by Jihadi sethi?
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

CRS,

He said that on one of the Indian TV channels soon after Mumbai, said the same thing on Geo TV and now again in this week's TFT editorial. He was mocking India on Geo TV - "Haan, Haan, Indians aajkal bahut naraaz hain, lekin becharay aur kya kar sakte hain. Unka superpower ambition to destroy ho gaya aur dus teenage bachay nay unkay hazaar commandoes ko haraa diya, etc."
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Well, here it is, fellow BRF-ites:

ChannelPhor Productions' Response to the Mumbai Terrorism Attacks. In Three Parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbKRiSmisc4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOi0z2i8UA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJE8mfTvDG0

Well, actually they are responses to Pakistani Stooge Aryn Baker's justification for the attacks, rife with Pakistani propaganda and slander against Indian Muslims, that came out in TIME magazine on 27th November 2008.

You might remember that I wrote up this content as a Letter to the Editor of TIME magazine. Needless to say, TIME didn't print my letter. Around that time someone (I think N^3) remarked that it was better to write our OWN articles rebutting the Paki propagandists with factually correct material.

I decided to go one step further than writing an article... I made this video (which had to be divided into three parts for upload).

Please let me know your thoughts, and if you approve, spread the links far and wide.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

narayanan wrote:I get the feeling that the Tellis article is a go-ahead for the jhapad. I mean, if the US wants India to be a "restrained, responsible, mature" nation, they would hardly be goading India as a "soft state", hey? This is as blatant a signal to beat the cra* out of TSP as can be imagined. I can't see how the MMS GOI can survive this sort of blow to the H&D without showing some response, and that too from a well-trusted friend, Ashley Tellis.

N^3 How soon we forget. April Gillespie promised to look the other way if Saddam went into Kuwait. And where is Saddam now?

Soft ya hard what matters is jhapad at correct time.Its not the time to go into TSP.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:
narayanan wrote:Tellis.

N^3 How soon we forget. April Gillespie promised to look the other way if Saddam went into Kuwait. And where is Saddam now?

Soft ya hard what matters is jhapad at correct time.Its not the time to go into TSP.
Yup,
Arabs had Saddam and we had Sam . Timing is everything.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

ramana wrote:N^3 How soon we forget. April Gillespie promised to look the other way if Saddam went into Kuwait. And where is Saddam now?

I think that was Glaspie, not Gillespie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Whats in a name, it still stings!
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Rudradev wrote:Well, here it is, fellow BRF-ites:

ChannelPhor Productions' Response to the Mumbai Terrorism Attacks. In Three Parts.

Well, actually they are responses to Pakistani Stooge Aryn Baker's justification for the attacks, rife with Pakistani propaganda and slander against Indian Muslims, that came out in TIME magazine on 27th November 2008.

You might remember that I wrote up this content as a Letter to the Editor of TIME magazine. Needless to say, TIME didn't print my letter. Around that time someone (I think N^3) remarked that it was better to write our OWN articles rebutting the Paki propagandists with factually correct material.

I decided to go one step further than writing an article... I made this video (which had to be divided into three parts for upload).

Please let me know your thoughts, and if you approve, spread the links far and wide.
Bravo!!, Son of India!!! Very well made. They will reach the places where it matters.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Rudradev Ji,

Really well made videos. It is indeed a service to the nation. Please keep up the good work!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rudradev, excellent work, as usual.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

Rudradev,
Kudos. That was very well done. I'll do my bit to make it go far and wide.....

thanks
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Nice work Rudra. Especially like the maps drawn in there. Waiting for that to become a reality. Amen.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

It means that Uncle has lost all the leverage and tools to change TSP and its jernails. This is known as India option

True, good comments. ramana, I didn't know about the April Gillespie thing, but it seems a bit inconceivable that a thriving country like Kuwait would have been allowed to go under something like Saddamistan. Not quite the same, but your point is well taken that it would be stupid of dilli to go to war without taking into account a 100% probability that US will leak any info to Pakistan ahead of time, and that US forces may provide cover for Pakistani attacks on India.

But as I pointed out in the article, it comes down to whether the Indian voter has the will to take the consequences, and go for the payoff, which is a lasting peace where the only "pakistan" left is what we flush down the toilet.

The Army will never be 100% ready, because 100% readiness would be a case of such total domination that not a soldier or civilian will suffer so much as a cracked nail b4 the enemy surrenders. Anything less than that will result in injuries, deaths, in this case to many good people.

But not doing anything will build up the trauma in steps, with no cost to the terrorists. Look at the news: Some 200 innocents dead, many by prolonged torture, and hundreds wounded and otherwise traumatized, just in the one attack. Thousands over just the past year. How many thousands in 2009? And if India continues to be a "sponge", how many millions the following year?

BTW, Rudradev, congratulations! Has "ChannelPhor" been officially named? I think it's a good idea, create our own web-based News Channel and News Agency. How about "Azad Press of Pakistan" (APP) as the agency for the reports?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

CEO of Night Vision, Denmark, Eddie Koflar demonstrates bullet proof vests and night vision equipments during a presentstion on safety and security solutions by professional security experts around the world, at the World Trade Centre in Mumbai on Thursday. Maharashtra Home Minister Jayant Patil is also seen.
hah! i expected something like this will happen.. i dunno how many crores of rupees will be in certain pockets soon.

there have been significant progress in drdo w.r.t night vision and bullet proof jacket.. perhaps, we should either agree to this govt sponsored organized scam or establish that drdo is just a waste of our time. we need to take a strong opinion on this, and rather spend only on one budget channel.
Last edited by SaiK on 30 Jan 2009 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

BTW, if you read what Ashley Tellis really said to the COTUS, you will see that they were telling them they are idiots not to recognize that the terrorist enterprise is STATE-SPONSORED by the Pakistan ISI, which is the Pakistan government.

Tellis is doing what India's government should be doing.

Since GOI is not capable of doing anything useful, it is up to the rest of us (i.e., BRF) to help India out. At least since 1962 we have faced this frustration of realizing that TIME, NEWSWEEK etc. are not fair, objective media with any standards of journalism, despite their glossy covers and their pompous self-praise. They are what I call "Urban Savages": Pakis in lipstick, with sugar-water hairdos instead of Taliban turbans. These sh1ts enjoy seeing pictures of Indian mothers and wives crying.

So writing letters to their Editors should only be done if there is a good chance of causing early development of ulcers in the editorial pork-bellies. Why should we help them appear "reasonable" by publishing reasonable pieces that we write, FOR FREE, to counter the terrorist savage garbage that their paid writers and editors write?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

narayanan wrote: But as I pointed out in the article, it comes down to whether the Indian voter has the will to take the consequences, and go for the payoff, which is a lasting peace where the only "pakistan" left is what we flush down the toilet.
N^3,

I don't think the prognosis is very good regarding the Indian voter. "Living in denial" is still pretty much the in thing.

The other day I was having a discussion on Facebook regarding the Israeli hammering of Hamas and the Indian equivalent of RAPES (incidentally does BRF have a terminology to describe these creatures) were crying out hoarse about the barbarity of Israel. When I turned the discussion towards the barbarity on display in Mumbai, one PYT (at least her pic was PYT, she may be a old hag for all I know) thundered - and hold your breadth here - as long as Muslims around the world continue to suffer injustices many more Mumbais will occur. When I asked her if she was justifying the Mumbai carnage and the killing of innocents, she changed tact and said, India has the capacity to withstand many such Mumbais!

As you can imagine my BP was way up there and I asked her if she lived in India and she claimed (her FB info also said the same) that she was from Mumbai! I just told her she should be given as war booty to Kasab in the glorious traditions of the religion of Bliss. And I asked her to volunteer for that role.

So coming back to the original point don't hold your breadth on the voters awakening and realising the dangers. The sponge will be our undoing yet! :(
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

the Indian equivalent of RAPES (incidentally does BRF have a terminology to describe these creatures)
DIE == Deracinated Indian Elite

Derainated because they're glorified gunga dins who don't identify with Indian interests the way aam aadmi would. (IMHO).
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

vsudhir wrote:
the Indian equivalent of RAPES (incidentally does BRF have a terminology to describe these creatures)
DIE == Deracinated Indian Elite

Derainated because they're glorified gunga dins who don't identify with Indian interests the way aam aadmi would. (IMHO).

Thanks! I guess I've been away from BRF for too long! :D
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Great work Rudradev, I really enjoyed it.

However, if I may make a small suggestion.

I think the impact would have been even greater if you had done the reportage in a very matter of fact manner and with less sarcasm.

Let me explain.

You have so many facts and figures to rubbish the article that all you need to do is to just present them in a systematic manner.

While as a fellow BRFite I fully understand your feelings, the moment you start to call Time Slime (BTW I personally agree to the nomenclature) these videos lose objectivity for people who don't relate to what we folks here have learnt and understood over many years. And it cannot be forwarded to alternative news outlets and non-Indian recipients. They will automatically look at it with suspicion the moment they see things like Slime magazine.

I make this suggestion because I would want as wide a dissemination of works like this as possible, especially to non-Indian sources. I personally can forward them to quite a lot of alternate media agencies but the problem is as I told you, it needs to sound as if it's a factual piece of reporting.

I really hope I've been able to clearly articulate what I want to say.

Bottomline is I personally think it's a great piece of work.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

I would be very happy if the Pakistan Govt. does a proper whitewash of the whole investigation into the Mumbai Attacks.

Even if the Pakis decide to just punish one single person, then the following could happen:

a. India's protests will be very muddled. There will be voices, like "Kucch to ho raha hai, Hamen sabar karna chahiye...!, Should others protest, the WKK will crawl out from under the rocks. Then Great Britain will say, "we are very satisfied with the progress".

That is what happens, when somebody demands something of others, and leaves upon the other to decide, how much they would want to give.

b. This sets a precedence on how to proceed, in the aftermath of a terrorist attack in India, where there are indications of Pakistani complicity.

c. This dossier is setting the bar very high, on when to expect cooperation on terrorism from Pakistan. This time we have a live terrorist in our custody. Are we going to have one every time!

So please Groper, just say that it was Gul Dukat behind everything!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

imho, perfectly fine from a "right" perspective.. perhaps, if you want to put this in a public television channel, you may want to edit and rahamanic music to it..and make it all in a 10 min clip.

great work! all the punch lines were good! i wish you have a shortened version of this for more diverse publication.

btw, nice voice!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

thanks rudra for sharing the link, I wish this could be played on news channels non stop...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

amit, the audience is not the unlearned inthe West but to give voice to the suppressed Indian narrative. RD's videos are just right for that audience. As to the others one cant wake up some one pretending to be asleep.

At least let him assuage the hurt of the 'silent' Indians whose voice is being suppressed by DDM in Inida and WDM in the West to make them fit the Gunga Din mold.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

RajeshA wrote:I would be very happy if the Pakistan Govt. does a proper whitewash of the whole investigation into the Mumbai Attacks.

Even if the Pakis decide to just punish one single person, then the following could happen:

a. India's protests will be very muddled. There will be voices, like "Kucch to ho raha hai, Hamen sabar karna chahiye...!, Should others protest, the WKK will crawl out from under the rocks. Then Great Britain will say, "we are very satisfied with the progress".......
Which is why the Pakis are smart and are charging one or two bakras under cyber-crime laws!!! :roll: :roll:

Expect our DDM to fall over one another praising Indian diplomacy for achieving "amazing" results and start talking of long lost brothers again..

The more things change, the more they remain the same!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

This is now shamefully & disgustingly turning out to be a save MMS/Sonia backside exercise, Instead of an India first exercise as it ought to be. Thus, TSP/USA will give a few peanuts so MMS/Sonia can claim victory throug their proxies in the media. Time for BJP alos to come out and say this is about bringing TSP to justice and not re-election of UPA.
sid_ashar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sid_ashar »

After authoring that article that is basically fiction, how come she still has a visa to stay in India? Isnt there anyone in the GOI who reads articles and tells these publications to shut up (at least publish fact) or pack up?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

RD, really well done !

especially the last bit gives me spirit !

congrats once again.

p.s. just a query though, why isn't sindh separate from pakjab ?
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

"The problem is all inside your head", she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself, at the risk of being crude
The problem is with in us
not in TSP.....