Indian IT Industry

The Technology & Economic Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to Technological and Economic developments in India. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian IT Industry

Post by SriKumar »

I took the liberty of putting everything in one list. There is some repetition, but not a lot. My list is at the last.
Dileep
1. Speak SLOWLY. Rather SING your speech.
2. Use Deodorant
3. Say Thank you, and you are welcome.
4. Keep doors open for others.
5. Know the taboo subjects and avoid them.

Raja Bose
6. Be on Time for meetings.
7. Dont be overformal and dont address emails to boss with "Dear Sir/Ma'am".
8. Never ever address a female as "Madam", call her Ma'am if you want.

VikasRaina
9. Try not to engage phoreners in political/Religious discussion.
10. Don' talk in your mother tongue in meetings.
11. Allow other to complete their sentences.
12. Be punctual

ArunKumar
13.) Avoid using high funda super duper exotic English words. Use simple English.
14.) Like others have mentioned above, be punctual.
15.) Speak slowly and clearly on the phone.
16.) Keep hands in control i.e penchant for gold-digging or gear changing .

Arya Sumntra
17) You will be cut short if you criticize them or do chhote mooh badi baat but being a "third" world denizen yindians will be expected to be open minded if lectured on how we should be.

18) In any group meeting over tele-conference if the amirkhanis are ready with results then they will speak fast and go to the point straight away. If they don't have results or want to avoid any dangerous questions expect them to
a) s-t-r-e-t-c-h the words and amplify the amirkhani accent more than usual or
b) waste a lot of words to convey a simple message as if they are enjoying speaking the language or
c) use new terms/jargon coined by them and amplify significance of their observation/results and pass it off as a breakthrough

19) In a joint effort, if you want to prove an amirkhani group is wrong, you cannot do so by verbal duels. Expect a lot of unity among them as a group. Be ready with all available references to counter the anticipated points they will use to defend themselves. When argued that they were wrong they just wouldn't accept no matter how much technical I got. Eventually when I shot videos of a phenomena to show evidence they were dumbfounded and it triggered internal arguments within their group.

20) Be ready for some jaichands on your side to act like their chamchas and reporting all your progress to them without your knowledge.
Some of these are repeats of above, but I added my own perspective for explanation:
1. Speak slowly and fully pronounce each word, and maybe even put a small pause between words. (I’ve been told by desi desis that I now speak slowly- but such is life when accent is an issue.).

My rule of thumb is: if an American asks me to repeat myself even once, it means that he has difficulty following my speech, even if he does not say it outright.

2. Try to avoid using ‘Sir’ (if that happens at all). Americans do not use ‘Sir’ in their normal day-to-day interactions with their bosses (or even their boss’s bosses) and I see no reason to use it either. Perhaps initially it might be OK but not for everyday interaction. My sense of what I see here is that ‘Sir’ conveys a sense of submission if used on people we interact with on a daily basis (whereas in India it carries connotations of respect and reverence- we call teachers ‘Sir’).

3. Good dressing and a looking presentable (hair-cut, shave etc.) is relatively important; or rather, sloppy dressing is not well-looked at. Image does matter to Americans and even if this is seen as a generalization in an office atmosphere one is expected to be well-turned out. Another generalization: to Indians it is usually substance over style i.e. if I deliver the goods, other things do not matter. I would say, Americans look at the whole package, and not just the substance. Presentation matters, whether it is in dressing, spoken language etc.

4. Avoid religion and politics in formal settings. If you have a personal friend in the office who discusses this, that might be OK but you have to be sure where he stands. If they ask questions about India/Hinduism, certainly that is a good thing- have some answers ready.

5. I get the sense that there are some un-spoken ‘rules’ on how to disagree and how to convey disagreement. Several times I have sensed a certain subtlety in the how Americans disagree among themselves without being loud or combative. Some words and phrases seem to carry a meaning well beyond their literal meaning. Sometimes disagreements/criticisms are phrased as a question instead of a declarative statement. The cultural need to 'save face' is not exclusive to China/Japan. Americans (and Indians as well) have the same desire to exit out from a losing argument gracefully without looking bad.
shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

One thing I would suggest is to make sure that Indian team really understands what is expected from them. Some people consider asking more questions as sounding arrogant and just agree to whatever other person asked for without properly understanding what they are.

One way to solve most of such problems is to keep a US returned or UK returned person in each Indian team.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

dunno why anyone is so uptight about interacting with the goras. just be yourself and do whatever needs to
get done. let them also adjust to our ways - we are more in number and our paths are destined to cross soon - we on the way up , they on the way down :mrgreen:

this means no crap deodorant, permission to eat any and all indic foods we want anywhere in the office,
talk loudly in ten languages, pick our noses clean in public efficiently without the sniff sniff into napkin thing

live free bro.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Singha wrote:dunno why anyone is so uptight about interacting with the goras. just be yourself and do whatever needs to
get done. let them also adjust to our ways - we are more in number and our paths are destined to cross soon - we on the way up , they on the way down :mrgreen:

this means no crap deodorant, permission to eat any and all indic foods we want anywhere in the office,
talk loudly in ten languages, pick our noses clean in public efficiently without the sniff sniff into napkin thing

live free bro.
:rotfl: In my lab which coincidently has more Oiropeans and other assorted furriners rather than Amirkhanis it is always interesting to see the occasional cultural clashes amongst a United Nations of crazy people from all over the world.

I think the approach should be adopt anything good the Amirkhanis have and learn to defend against any of their bad stuff. No need to act like dada of the company nor no need to be subservient and be the "pichda jaati" of the company either. Follow middle path onlee! :mrgreen: Be on time for your meetings but if gora is late, give him an indication that you disapprove. Try to be accomodating to gora re. accent ityadi but if gora gives you "you-are-SDRE-third-worlder-onlee" attitude, put him/her in his/her place without delay (forget about log kya kahengay or kyon jhamele mein padein!).

In a nutshell, learn to collaborate and work together but as equals.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

prepping somebody as an sdre to work with massa is sure shot way of setting up somebody for disaster. its like moms preconditioning dotters about mils. they hardly ever have original experiences. not all indians are alike and neither are all amirkhans. if you are coming here for the first time, its ok to have to live through some adjusting. you do what you think needs to be done to get across.

mostly the same social and ettiquettes that work in india work in massa too. i think we tend to be too critical of our own people. basically random joe six pack is the same as joe by-twos. only speak a bit a slow. and perhaps be odour neutral. most of these places are sanitized and any slight smell sought of standout and everyone zones in one you. putting away jackets and clothes in closets while cooking helps. beyond that just go and live/work like a sensible person, you were to begin with, if you were one. if not then you have other problems.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

I think some people are getting un-necessarily defensive. If you read the suggestions posted, they are all-round good suggestions, suggestions that apply just as well when an Indian is at the receiving end of the above etiquette. When working in any country (e.g. India) one follows an etiquette and I dont think it compromises any basic freedom.
prepping somebody as an sdre to work with massa is sure shot way of setting up somebody for disaster.
The above statement is a bit cryptic. No one is being prepped 'as an SDRE'. In fact, the point I made about the 'Sir' part is exactly the opposite of what seems to be implied above.

The bottomline is that if one grants that it is good sense to get an understanding of a culture when one goes from culture X to culture Y; where for example, X= German (or Mongolian) and Y= Eskimo (or Israeli) etc. there is no logical reason why this will not hold good in the specific case of X=India and Y=US. In fact, it holds just as true when X=US and Y=India (and the list would be different).
Last edited by SriKumar on 05 Apr 2009 08:50, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

GD, The above suggestions mostly pertain to professional attiquates and are not about one-man-upship game. One needs to be professional yet courteous, open but not submissive , assertive yet not aggressive in office place.
The state of ZEN can only be achieved when you are not trying to achieve the state of Zen.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

One needs to be professional yet courteous, open but not submissive , assertive yet not aggressive in office place.

that should apply 100% in indian offices among indians as well. there neednt be a special set of rules for the
goras except ofcourse some x-cultural donts like getting into religious discussion.

a special "what to do when you visit xyz country's office" module given to outbound staff sounds like overkill
to me though one has to recognize people come from all over and stuff like eating rice and sambar loudly with
slurping noises in the canteen there may not be popular :mrgreen: these can be taught.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Singha babu, You have hit the nail right on the head. Somehow we tend to exaggerate how one should act/behave in presence of white man (and I too am guilty of that) and I guess that comes from meekness towards western world.
I never heard anyone getting X-culture lecture when dealing with people from Japanese/Arabs/Chinese/African countries except for maybe language thing.
Raju

Post by Raju »

GD is confident after his vast experience, the newbies who come from India will be low on confidence and might not know the actual racial dynamics in the west. They might just believe in the 'brotherly relations psy-ops' between democracies and Michael Jackson and human emancipationa and liberal values and what not.

Better to let the FoB's enter on a backfoot rather than bristling with confidence based on this wrong information of their social setup based on psy-ops by media in India. They will make a fool of themselves.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

a bit OT, but our school system should really load up on materials about the societies, history and culture of
middle east, ASEAN, myanmar, japan, korea and china.
the common india's understanding of the above range from 0 to 0.1...many are also a bit arrogant and smug
vs these cultures except japan.

we should not let go this opportunity to forge a 'asian century' and once and for all get rid of the gora complex.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

VikasRaina wrote:I never heard anyone getting X-culture lecture when dealing with people from Japanese/Arabs/Chinese/African countries except for maybe language thing.
I have seen X-cultural training for A-rabs, Japanese and Koreans. Dunno about Chipanda.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

we had a co named globesmart send an instructor for a day long session. happens periodically and all employees are encouraged to take it. they talk of 'high context' (old world cultures where one has parse what is said + context) and 'low context' (new world cultures) which are more blunt in expression.

many hilarious incidents were narrated including a western guy who is invited sit with a arab host on
a low set of cushions and points his feet with shoes to the host because he doesnt know how to sit
cross legged or put his legs to the side.

and there was one in which a japanese didnt want to say openly his colleague was wrong but kept
pointing out in a sideways fashion that was not deciphered.

all in all, good fun and useful imo. the hotel breakfast and lunch and snacks were great, and got to eye
a few mba pyt's suited booted for some financial conf next door. due to cost cutting I think its just held
in a conf room in office now :((

they ought to let us boys out of our cage once in a while...
Rishirishi
BRFite

Post by Rishirishi »

Thaks folks, really good information. Much better then the politically correct and academically valid and equally usless reserchers.

Keep the discussion alive. I think it can be valueale for most of us.

Here is my take for the way westners feels.
Funny language
Uncool behavor
Can be harssed
Father was snake charmer
Is one of the lucky to be in the west
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Dunno about oneupmanship, and all that stuff WRT to professional acculturation issues... From what I can tell it is mostly about avoiding embarrassments... and one issue missing above, and which I have observed first hand with toes cringing, is some of the problems our chaps face when in Europe (where I've observed) and most probably in the US too, and this has to do with women...AND THIS IS BLOODY CRITICAL

1. If a gori pyt in a professional context makes eye-contact, smiles, touches you on the arm, etc... for fux sake, it does not mean she wants to give you a BJ. It is how they are, generally friendly and unassuming. They may even give you a kiss on your cheek while saying goodbye, because you seem like a nice decent fellow. It does not mean that you can, ahem, take liberties once you get a couple of beers down when everyone goes out to the pub in the evening!!!! On the other hand, she may be sending out the signals, but don't act on it until you made absolutely certain.

2. DO NOT, under any circumstances, throw your arm around the shoulders of a western male colleague in a gesture of friendship or anything of the sort. In Europe, only gays do this... quite sure it is the same in the US. One risk is of embarrassment, another is that after that pub drink, you might find yourself kebabed if the guy you threw your arm around liked it.

3. Screw deodorant. Never use the stuff. Hate it. Just stay clean, cut nails (none of that disgusting long thumbnail crap) and wear some decent EdT.

4. Either with men or women, don't start talking about family matters, i.e. how many brothers/sisters you got? Are you married? Are you living with your parents? Where are they? Why aren't you married and shit like that. It is considered intrusive.

5. If you have dietary restrictions, state it bluntly and clearly. It can become an interesting talking point, especially if you are vegetarian (a growing tendency in Europe). You can segue effortlessly from there into various other topix. No need to digest flesh and stuff or anything you don't want just to be polite. Screw that. And if you are a smoker, light up only after making absolutely sure you are allowed to... basically this means in pretty much all of Europe, you are limited to smoking in the outdoors... indoors pretty much everywhere, smoking is verboten...
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

JEM wrt [1] and [2] :twisted:
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

JE Menon wrote: DO NOT, under any circumstances, throw your arm around the shoulders of a western male colleague in a gesture of friendship or anything of the sort. In Europe, only gays do this... quite sure it is the same in the US.
Except perhaps in PRC (People's Republic of California) :wink: :rotfl:
JE Menon wrote: One risk is of embarrassment, another is that after that pub drink, you might find yourself kebabed if the guy you threw your arm around liked it.
J-e-M ji, the halal term is GUBOed not kebabed. :mrgreen:
vishnua
BRFite

Post by vishnua »

1. Avoid shaking head from side to side as a sign of agreement.

2. Do not dance aorund while taking that is moving on you feet. Can be considered as sign of not sure.

3. Keep eye contact when talking to one on one.

4. Keep the tone of the voice even and steady. No modulations needed in the tone while speaking.

5. Try not to be funny.

6. Follows JEM's 1 and 2 and don't get wild ideas. Observe, adopt and improvise if you can. Use the brian not Dick or Heart.
Last edited by vishnua on 05 Apr 2009 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

J-e-M ji, the halal term is GUBOed not kebabed. :mrgreen:
:rotfl:
JEM-saar,
you rock....
have you had *ahem* such a experience(s) earlier since *cough,cough* the points mentioned seem to be based on actual instances/observations? :P
shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

vishnua wrote:3. Keep eye contact when talking to one on one.
Keep eye contact, but don't stare at them.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

We used to have cultural awareness sessions for most of the countries (2 days each) depending on where you plan to travel. These were good ones and included sessions for how to eat food and different body languages.

One of the first training I took for US begin with instructor asking us what do we know about US as a country and society. We all, who were slated to travel to US in few days were asked to pen our thoughts and later share it with the group. After that sharing we were asked to list our sources for having these impressions. Most of us wrote Movies/TV serials like Friends etc.

The instructor then told us that if a US Citizen ever have to make an impression about Indian based on Indian TV soaps then he will think a) Indians have palatial houses and women are always decked in jewelery b) all Indian live in big, extended joint families c) all Indians meet at least one brother, sister (fathered by their dad) they didnt knew exist when they grow up :D

The session was very helpful. However nothing prepares you for a exposure to a different culture like US and especially to small town folks whose only travel beyond their small town was to city like Bangalore for Job in IT companies.

Few of my important learnings are (from a consulting stand point)
1. Talk slowly and explain things without skipping intermediate steps (dont assume).
2. If you dont have a ready answer saying I will get back later is better instead of giving a half cooked answer on the spot.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

As a student, it really does not matter.. Guys in college are cool and easily open up when a part of team or in a pub after couple of beers. At least in Europe, I have had a great experience.

I disagree with overemphasis on deodorant, I never use it myself. If you stay clean, have a bath everyday, you really do not need all this stuff. Hindu traditions and India arouses hellava lot respect and curiosity among non-english speaking Europeans.

It may be different in professional world, but in academic world, none of the europeans give a Eff about me being from India. Yea, accent causes lot of funny situations, but in europe, everybody have their own accents. So a person from France, Germany, Russia and Italy will speak english which is million times worse than our Hinglish. In fact, in all of my group assignments, I am asked to fix the grammar of the reports.

Europeans are quite different than UKstanis and Amirkhans. I found them much more positively curious about India and Hindus. While UKstanis and Amirkhans take us for granted, Europeans don't. Greeks and Italians are as loud as we are. Spanish are as laid-back as we are. Polish and Jews are as thrifty as we are. French are as arrogant as we are. Scandinavians are million times more easy-going than what we are. Chinese students are as hard working as Indians, and so are Polish students. Indians speak better English than everybody else except British. Of course, although I am generalising, these are my crude observations. This is one huge market which India should try and tap.

Indians have superior language skills, owing to our Sanskrit heritage. We are able to pronounce almost every sound that is spoken in most of the world. We learn their languages easily and can cater to their needs efficiently. We also have good mathematical and analytical skills owing to our solid education until high-school. The arena where we fall behind is innovation.

The ethnic protectionism is higher in rest of the Europe. Although curious about India, people tend to hang out with other people of "their kind" when it comes to long time personal and intimate associations. It takes exceptionally high degree of mutual attraction for development of serious romantic bonds with their members of opposite sex. It is not racial because the second or third generation Desis easily hook up with them. I guess, it is more cultural and linguistic, than racial. Short-term romances can happen any time anywhere. In fact, an Indian is more probable to have such short-term affairs because of curiosity he arouses.

I have always started political, cultural, religious discussions with fellow students of different nationalities and ethnicities and it has been more rewarding and educating than anything else. A person discovers his liberal side when interacting on all these topics with colleagues. One of the best discussions I had on Islam was with an Arab and an Iraqi. I started the talks, and they flowed with me. It was great to learn about how they see the world. And this was after 26/11 attacks, when this Arab guy along with many European friends came to my room and offered condolences.

The right winged conservative european students hate arabs and muslims. And Arabs hate "the west". But, both Arab and Israeli students speak very highly of India. They have seen lot of bollywood movies, and although we laugh on the movies, the overall image of India in their mind is quite positive. Bollywood is one largest factors of India's soft-power projection.

Many east asian students speak highly of India and bear a grudge against PRC, including students from hongkong. When I talked with Vietnamese guys about PRC, their tone becomes a bit negative, as though they are not liking the chinese dominance in their country, but are feeling helpless as they cannot do anything against them.

Western European students many times regard everything to the east of Germany as Russia. :) This is slowly changing because of recent introduction of Lithuania, Latvia etc in EU. They unanimously hate Russia (most of EU). Except Greeks, though. Greek students that I have spoken to, spoke positive about USSR and modern Russia.

Of course, the only people you avoid indulging in discussions on politics and religion with are Pakistanis. I have few paki friends, and I categorically avoid topics about religion and politics with them. It unnecessarily ruins the friendship. Irani students hang out a lot with pakis. Not much with Indians and Arabs. found it interesting.
Last edited by Atri on 06 Apr 2009 02:57, edited 2 times in total.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Raja Bose,

Sorry, but have to disagree. GUBO involves willingness, or at least awareness (Pakistan, for example, brings along its own vaseline). Kebabed, on the other hand, involves none of the above. What happens is the individual wakes up with a heavy hangover and a sore butt, and a nice friendly Oiropean offering him a cigarette, and thanking him profusely in a language he probably does not understand :twisted:

Sum,

No, no personal experience of the above-mentioned sort, fortunately. Have been propositioned, but politely refused pointing out that I don't swing that way, and no, no thank you even if you bring a female along to make me feel comfortable :)
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Of course, the only people you avoid indulging in discussions on politics and religion with are Pakistanis. I have few paki friends, and I categorically avoid topics about religion and politics with them. It unnecessarily ruins the friendship
Friendship with Pakis? :roll:

Singha, got to disagree with you. When you go to Rome, you got to do like Romans, unless of course you are Hannibal, someone leading a conquering army. You can not land at a place, alone, unarmed, and demand that they accommodate you.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Friendship with Pakis .

That will be an interesting topic to discuss on BRF ; I am sure many of BRfites might have come across and interacted with Pakistanis in massa or EU . Wonder what their take is
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

negi wrote:Friendship with Pakis .

That will be an interesting topic to discuss on BRF ; I am sure many of BRfites might have come across and interacted with Pakistanis in massa or EU . Wonder what their take is
Good idea. Taking it to Nukkad.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

Xerox in $100M Outsourcing Deal to India's HCL

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/06/techn ... xerox.html
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Grapevine is that IBM and Sun Micro system deal has reached dead end.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

VikasRaina wrote:Grapevine is that IBM and Sun Micro system deal has reached dead end.
It started with Sun's initiatives: Behind every cloud there is Sun
Today's was something like: IBM's sun deal is cloudy

As you may all know (and pointed out by our resident Guru Vinaji), Sun has invested heavily in cloud computing and IBM would certainly like to have that at least to prevent Cisco doing the needful. HP is still chewing EDS. If not IBM, Sun may go Cisco way.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Anybody have idea of GIDS(great indian developer summit) in bangalore from april 22 to 25. How good it is?
vipins
BRFite

Post by vipins »

HCL Tech bags $170 mln Microsoft contract - report
This will be HCL's third outsourcing deal in four weeks, following a six-year $100-million deal from Xerox that was announced on Sunday and a $350-million seven-year contract from Reader's Digest Association secured last month.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Yaah.. Defected to the dark side of Windoze Vista. Got the OEM version , added 2 GB of memory and threw in a PCI-E 512MB Nvidia Graphics card. Wow!. What a difference it makes. No more crappy fonts and ho hum graphics interface (yeah, I did copy and install the MS fonts into my Ubuntu earlier and it made it tolerable). Performance is great, the screens and photo slide shows just literally open and run in a snap. Great picture and color quality. A good graphics card works magic (the earlier one was a 64MB PCI-E that came with the box).

Problem. Damn. Can't Mickey soft distro's have the latest updates. After you install, it downloads some 300 MB upwards of "updates". Same with MS Office.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

The reason is they issue crores of updates each day.....my panwallah's third cousin fourth removed tells me that for version 1 of any of their software releases, MSFT sells empty boxes with fancy logos and blank CDs inside onlee...the actual software is then issued in dribs and drabs as updates over the next 24 months. :mrgreen:
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

Any one know of a good freeware 'Anti Virus' software. Got some pesky things on my pc!!!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

AVG from grisoft
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Google for COMODO
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

rajkumar wrote:Any one know of a good freeware 'Anti Virus' software. Got some pesky things on my pc!!!
Tell your computer that you are going to donate it to a paki....within 2 secs all virus choo-mantar! :mrgreen:
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

Avast is the best free AV.

Avast + Threatfire + firefox with NoScript plugin is very effective combination for safe web browsing. Not to mention free firewall.

If your computer is infected try Avast, threatfire and MAlwarebytes antispyware for identifying rootkits. Spybot search and destry is also quite good.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

news from a noted lighting/IT/oil co:

- freshers paid 15k/pm over 2 month training
- then they are paid 6k/pm and told to login from home and do online training modules until they are placed on projects
- freshers need to pay a cheque of hefty amt which is held as security deposit
should she depart before 18 months. iirc 60k.

for current experienced employees on bench
- 50% of pay onree
- asked to be in office 2 days/week onree to save on seats, water, tea, coffee
& infra costs
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Seems a lot more radical then what i had heard from my undercover moles last month..

Could have changed from this month since april was being mentioned as a "moment of reckoning" in oily co...