Indian Naval Discussion

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Indian Naval Discussion

Post by NRao »

Andrew,

At the same you do not bring anything new to the table. Pretty much everything you have said is old stuff. Which is why it is boring. Nothing against you personally.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

Re: Indian Naval Discussion

Post by Andrew DeCristofaro »

NRao wrote:Andrew,

At the same you do not bring anything new to the table. Pretty much everything you have said is old stuff. Which is why it is boring. Nothing against you personally.
truth is always bitter
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Andrew DeCristofaro wrote:
NRao wrote:Andrew,

truth is always bitter
Do you sell truth? If so can buy some.. and maybe we can deliver it "our" pilots, together ..

PS: And highbrow Strat and Mil Thrads are supposed to be :(( :(( free.. :rotfl:
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

Tilak wrote:
Andrew DeCristofaro wrote:Andrew,

truth is always bitter
Do you sell truth? If so can buy some.. and maybe we can deliver it "our" pilots, together ..

PS: And highbrow Strat and Mil Thrads are supposed to be :(( :(( free.. :rotfl:
i do not sell truth but i speak truth
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Andrew DeCristofaro wrote: i do not sell truth but i speak truth
u cee i am diss@PPointEd. as evryb0dy is sworn to lies here. :((
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Good. I speak truth too. You are a troll.

You are actually causing disruption on this forum. If you are enjoying it, good for you, because the way you are going you won't last long on this forum

Let me speak some more truth. You have made 80 plus posts in the few days since you joined and you have irritated a whole lot of people who have contributed to this forum for years. This may be :rotfl: funny, but you are not the first person to do that and you won't be the last.

What will happen is that sooner or later you will say something that will earn you a ban, and no one on this forum will miss you.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

shiv wrote:

You are actually causing disruption on this forum. If you are enjoying it, good for you, because the way you are going you won't last long on this forum

Let me speak some more truth. You have made 80 plus posts in the few days since you joined and you have irritated a whole lot of people who have contributed to this forum for years. This may be :rotfl: funny, but you are not the first person to do that and you won't be the last.

What will happen is that sooner or later you will say something that will earn you a ban, and no one on this forum will miss you.
i never meant to irritate anyone,people calling me russian arms dealer,saamaan bechna aur pata nahi kya kya

so when they say this to me did you send warning to them as you are saying to me

but i never told the same to anyone

but everyone here posting according to their thought and so do i,but i do not call anyone arms dealer of certain country or something else
Srivastav
BRFite

Post by Srivastav »

man you seriously need to chill out, you have almost a 100 posts in couple or so days. Posting here is a priveledge and not a given right.
You are coming here with youre opinions and that is good, but dont try to act that you know everything and other members here are just morons.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

Srivastav wrote:man you seriously need to chill out, you have almost a 100 posts in couple or so days. Posting here is a priveledge and not a given right.
You are coming here with youre opinions and that is good, but dont try to act that you know everything and other members here are just morons.
and i never said i know every thing
vishnu.nv
BRFite

Post by vishnu.nv »

Hi guys,

Any news on delivery of Mig-29k fighters by Russia? they where supposed to be delivered in May right?
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

i never meant to irritate anyone
I am sure you did not "meant to", but you have, and, that is the problem.

As I said before, you do not really bring anything new to the table. Like most of us you have limited knowledge (including me). But, you keep repeating the obvious till it gets boring and then irritating. You have not engaged anyone or a topic in a proper discussion. We do not expect you to know everything, and, that is OK.

Up to you.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

vishnu.nv wrote:Hi guys,

Any news on delivery of Mig-29k fighters by Russia? they where supposed to be delivered in May right?
but pilots still in training supposed to be competed by end of year
SNaik
BRFite

Post by SNaik »

4 KUBs are delivered. The rest in the pipeline.
m mittal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by m mittal »

SNaik wrote:

You got any links to support your claim??
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

m mittal wrote:
You got any links to support your claim??
mullah S Naik haj no proof to prove hij claim
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

^^^
SNaik has probably forgotten more stuff about the Indian Navy than we will know in our lifetimes. If he says something, I would believe him.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The Mig-29Ks have not yet arrived in India.

Expected sometime closer to the year end.

Anybody with a reasonably good eyesight or a pair of binocs can confirm this.
narayana
BRFite

Post by narayana »

Mig 29k's were supposed to arrive by last september
mig 29k
Jamal K. Malik
BRFite

Post by Jamal K. Malik »

shiv wrote:

Sir,
He is disseminating informations and disscussing in healthy way.
If someone got irritated by Andrew,then it is not his problem and if he earn ban.Even then he is not going to loose any thing, but forum will loose a well informed person and truth teller
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Malik,

Jugal bandhi?

This forum would gladly forgo Andrew's "contribution".
Shameek
BRFite

Post by Shameek »

Jamal K. Malik wrote:Sir,
If someone got irritated by Andrew,then it is not his problem and if he earn ban.Even then he is not going to loose any thing, but forum will loose a well informed person and truth teller
Truth teller? In spite of his 'disseminated information' having been proved wrong on multiple occassions? And just a high volume of posts does not mean you are contributing amazing info. Neither is it healthy to keep harping on the same points. It is an affliction known as 'verbal diarrohea'. But then again, it is for the admins to decide and they shall speak soon I guess.
Jamal K. Malik
BRFite

Post by Jamal K. Malik »

NRao wrote:Malik,

Jugal bandhi?

This forum would gladly forgo Andrew's "contribution".
Sir,
We are forcing a person to exit point.I think, it is not nice thing.
It is a open forum and he has a opinion to express. Rest depends on admin.
Jamal K. Malik
BRFite

Post by Jamal K. Malik »

shameekg wrote:
Jamal K. Malik wrote:Sir,
Truth teller? In spite of his 'disseminated information' having been proved wrong on multiple occassions? And just a high volume of posts does not mean you are contributing amazing info. Neither is it healthy to keep harping on the same points. It is an affliction known as 'verbal diarrohea'. But then again, it is for the admins to decide and they shall speak soon I guess.
Shameekg sir,
It is true that he was wrong on multiple points.I am agree with you.But,please do'nt out caste him.In fact, he is right on multiple point too.
Please do'nt mind if you are not agree with him.Make him exit by discussions.
It is just a point from my side.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Said this before. Andrew does not bring anything new to the table. What he spews has been known to all of us - for years.
In fact, he is right on multiple point too
Right and redundant.

The issue Malik, is bringing something new to teh discussion. (That he does nto discuss is another topic for another thread.)
Shameek
BRFite

Post by Shameek »

Jamal K. Malik wrote: Shameekg sir,
It is true that he was wrong on multiple points.I am agree with you.But,please do'nt out caste him.In fact, he is right on multiple point too.
I have nothing personal against him or anyone else. But what I do mind is the quality of the forum being held to good standards. We all falter once in a while. But to do it consistently will soon bring trouble. What I admire about BRF forums is that every discussion is a wealth of eye opening info backed up by good sources. Lets not spoil that. And anyways I am no one to ban him. He has been warned by the admins and they would decide.

BTW, lets get back to the forum discussion before we have 'Hellfires' up our business ends. :)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

narayana wrote:Mig 29k's were supposed to arrive by last september
mig 29k

Many personnel have not yet returned back from training in Russia and some are yet to leave for Russia.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

shameekg wrote:
Jamal K. Malik wrote: Shameekg sir,
I have nothing personal against him or anyone else. But what I do mind is the quality of the forum being held to good standards. We all falter once in a while. But to do it consistently will soon bring trouble. What I admire about BRF forums is that every discussion is a wealth of eye opening info backed up by good sources. Lets not spoil that. And anyways I am no one to ban him. He has been warned by the admins and they would decide.

BTW, lets get back to the forum discussion before we have 'Hellfires' up our business ends. :)
people started calling me russian,arms dealer,saamaan bechana ,then tell me who broke the quality of the forum being held to good standards in first place.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Andrew,

You are NOT the first to bring his opinions/observations to this forum.

BUT, you are one of the few who manage to be obnoxious (sorry to disappoint).

One gets degrees (Russian arms dealer, etc, etc, etc) behind ones name when it/they is/are earned.

Up to you.

It is tiring to correct you all the time. You have actually managed to lower the standards (if I may put it bluntly).
arunsrinivasan
BRFite

Post by arunsrinivasan »

Ajatshatru wrote:Andrew wrote:
then tell me who broke the quality of the forum being held to good standards in first place.
Do what you are here to do; post your messages....don’t attempt something you are ill-qualified to do i.e. act like as a judge and jury on this forum....

This forum, also, does not need your certificate about ‘quality of the forum’ from you.

It is Admins benevolence that they have tolerated your rather abrasive behaviour so far to allow you to continue posting on this forum so I would strongly advice you to leave the job of deciding who broke or did not break 'good standards' on BRF to the Admins....
I'm sick & tired of Andrew, hijacking all threads, & posting as if there is no tomorrow. If he were a positive influence it wouldnt matter, but that is clearly not the case.

Admins, not sure of protocol here, imho, I think it is high time Andrew got a temporary ban at least. I'm sure lot of us here would second this.
narayana
BRFite

Post by narayana »

Guyz,can you stop this.Andrew, Tone down your rhetoric, and others bear him a bit,lets be a family :)
Last edited by narayana on 18 Jun 2009 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Just wanted to remind everyone of the following forum policy which is published here.

Excerpts
Forum Moderation
. . . Nothing personal is intended. Once again, admin decisions in this regard are final. Bharat Rakshak Forums are dependent on members for information and intellectual contributions. . . . The forums depend on people who join, rather than people who wish to disrupt. We have a well developed ethos and tradition. but are open to change and suggestions that are not disruptive.
I am sure that a healthy debate based on relevant information would be welcome. I want to assure that the admins do not act arbitrarily.
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Sridhar - calling Indians - "greedy", "corrupt", not using a capital "I" for India, quoting entire posts to post a one line rebuttal, are some examples of Andrew's habits as a BRFite so far. He seems to know more than a lot of us about things military, but can he learn to be "civil", "India-focussed" and not "India must only buy Russian arms focussed"? If he can transition to the next level, there could be healthy debate. We have a long history with the FSU and it continues with Russia.
Kartik
BRF Oldie

Post by Kartik »

SNaik wrote:

SNaik, considering the kind of great posts you've made before, I'd be inclined to believe you, but the IN has not yet inducted any of the KUBs at an IN facility as yet. heck, we still haven't seen a single pic of a KUB in IN colours (except for one posted long ago, that showed an all gray scheme, but there was no IN roundel or fin flash).
SNaik
BRFite

Post by SNaik »

Kartik wrote: SNaik, considering the kind of great posts you've made before, I'd be inclined to believe you, but the IN has not yet inducted any of the KUBs at an IN facility as yet. heck, we still haven't seen a single pic of a KUB in IN colours (except for one posted long ago, that showed an all gray scheme, but there was no IN roundel or fin flash).
Kartik, I have to apologies for using ambiguous term "delivered". The 4 KUBs have been handed over to Indian Navy, meaning signing of paperwork. They are used for training of Indian pilots, but they are still on Russian soil and the physical transfer to India will happen in June. This means that "induction" will happen later still, including painting them in Indian livery.
This information was worded by General manager of MiG Mikhail Pogosian at a media briefing during Aero India 2009.
Last edited by SNaik on 18 Jun 2009 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew DeCristofaro
BRFite

people started calling me russian,arms dealer,saamaan bechana
Life is a mirror....smile and it smiles back at you.

FWIW, Andrew here’s my take on the issue: Either you can continue to believe the entire world is against you or, alternatively, do a bit of introspection about some of your rather overbearing posts on this forum. And, Andrew, it would be a good idea if you could on your part perhaps stop giving an impression that prior to coming on this forum, you may be worked for ‘Radio Moskva’.
and it also shows that some of you guys were working for vividh bharti and some were working for american "National public radio"
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Andrew DeCristofaro wrote:and it also shows that some of you guys were working for vividh bharti and some were working for american "National public radio"
So you think that it is bad to have worked for Vividh Bharati?
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

The best way is to not respond to hyper active newbie. They'll either learn the methods of BRF or they'll leave or will get banned. It's not your problem, the fault largely lies on knowledgeable BRFites having etch to correct them newbies instead just ignore them and continue you own discussion. Most people here are knowledgeable enough to know the difference between half-baked utterance and largely accepted truths. It's not your job to correct every post to facts as you know them if you consider the poster to be a troll.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

people started calling me russian,arms dealer,saamaan bechana
Life is a mirror....smile and it smiles back at you.

FWIW, Andrew here’s my take on the issue: Either you can continue to believe the entire world is against you or, alternatively, do a bit of introspection about some of your rather overbearing posts on this forum. And, Andrew, it would be a good idea if you could on your part perhaps stop giving an impression that prior to coming on this forum, you may be worked for ‘Radio Moskva’.
That message applies to pakiland as well,
paki lurkers are you listening or listening is also blasphemy?
SNaik
BRFite

Post by SNaik »

Nice walkaround of Beas in SPB:
http://www.dishmodels.com/wshow.htm?p=1083
Jamal K. Malik
BRFite

Post by Jamal K. Malik »

That message applies to pakiland as well,
paki lurkers are you listening or listening is also blasphemy?
Be mature and remain in thread.
please do'nt create brands

please