Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 16 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
komal
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 16 2009

Post by komal »

However I am not sure if its agency are engaged in this civil war. There may well be camps somewhere for "mukti bahini".
I have no inside information. My closest encounter to the Indian Intelligence establishment was meeting R. N. Kao at his brother's house in Washington DC in the late 1960s.

Yet, we have seen repeated attacks on ISI facilities since Mumbai. The most recent attack may have been on ISI or ISI attached to guarding Pakistani nuclear facilities. And this isn't simply Israeli style 'eye for an eye' retaliation that makes us feel good and that the Mahatama warned against. No, these attacks are targeting the controllers of the terrorist organizations.

Do Indians have so little self-esteem, that we can only view these attacks as some kind of Taliban/ISI internecine warfare?

The Indian Army was so close to avenging Kandahar by installing the Northern Alliance in Kabul.

Surely, it can be argued that if not for 9/11 and the incomptent reaction of the USA, a pro-Indian government would be Kabul and Mullah Omar and Osama bin Laden would be with their 72 virgins?
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Let us see how long the one posted by A survives. :D
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

The Indian Army was so close to avenging Kandahar by installing the Northern Alliance in Kabul.

Surely, it can be argued that if not for 9/11 and the incomptent reaction of the USA, a pro-Indian government would be Kabul and Mullah Omar and Osama bin Laden would be with their 72 virgins?
Commendable propaganda, as long as you don't believe it urself. The Northern Alliance was down to its last few square miles of rocks around Faizabad, and bracing for the final wipe-out attack from the Taliban.
The Pashtun-dominated ultra-conservative Islamic movement known as the Taliban controlled approximately 90 percent of the country, including the capital of Kabul, and all of the largest urban areas, except Faizabad. Commander Masood and commanders under the United Front for Afghanistan (UFA), also known as the Northern Alliance, held the Panjshir valley and Faizabad [Feyzabad / Fayzabad / Faizabad].

WFP reported that truck convoys continued to transport food from Osh, Kyrgyzstan to Faizabad, Afghanistan. Two convoys carrying a total of 300 MT of food are scheduled to arrive in Faizabad by 16 November 2001.
And oh, yes! India was about to wipe out Pakistan and take back POK and Northern Areas and Aksai Chin, if only the US hadn't stopped India!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

A Pakjabi's views
Typical!

India, Pakistan and Kashmir
Syed Mansoor Hussain
After having lived in the US for decades and having worked with many Indian Americans, as far as I am concerned, Indians and Pakistanis are no different from each other in what they want from life
When it comes to Kashmir, India is like the alcoholic who refuses to accept that he has a drinking problem. Pakistan on the other hand is like the lover who lost his beloved a long time ago to a stronger and richer man and has tried often enough to get her back without any success.

At this point you wonder where this guy is going. Read on....
Before any progress can be made as far as relations between India and Pakistan are concerned, India has to accept that Kashmir is a problem and the problem is not all Pakistan’s doing. And Pakistan has to accept the bitter fact that it is not going to get Kashmir back, however much in its mind Kashmir still loves it more than its present cohabitant.
My generation, and that includes most people in positions of power and authority, at least in Punjab, was brought up on the horrible stories of ‘partition’. Most of us were born after the creation of Pakistan but that is what we grew up with.
My first memory of a public demonstration in Lahore shouting “Nehru kutta hai hai, aloo shora hai hai” (Down with Nehru dog, Down with Potato curry — sorry for the mangled translation!). ‘Aloo shora’ was a derogatory term used by Punjabis for the Urdu speaking ‘mohajirs’ from India!
after 9/11, a bunch of Pakistani Americans in my state had a meeting with our US Senator. While trying to tell us about how the US had supported Pakistan for all the years gone by, he told us that in 1971, if President Nixon hadn’t called up Leonid Brezhnev to tell Indira Gandhi that the US would not accept India’s takeover of ‘Azad’ Kashmir, today Pakistan would have no Kashmir at all.
After having lived in the US for decades and having worked with many Indian Americans, as far as I am concerned, Indians and Pakistanis are no different from each other in what they want from life, except of course for the irritating Indian habit of calling a ghazal a gajal. The same I am sure is true in the home countries.
More than anything, the first step towards peaceful co-existence has to be for both to stop obsessing about each other. To do that, it is important for people on both sides to accept the fact that the partition of India, right or wrong, is now an unalterable reality. Pakistan has to accept that it is not going to get Kashmir; India must also accept that Kashmir is a problem and it must make a genuine effort to pacify the Kashmiris.
As far as ‘real friendship’ between India and Pakistan is concerned, I don’t think that is going to happen any time soon.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Indeed stop sending over ghazis and see how long it takes for India to forget pak. But what will pakistanis do without thoughts of India to give meaning to their lives and country.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted.

It is beyond shocking that in the 21st Century the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan continues to have a law in force that that permits the arrest and jailing of an elderly 80 year old man for the alleged crimes committed by his son :shock: .

What, if any, school of Islamic jurisprudence permits this inhumane treatment of the Pushtun people by their Pakistani Punjabi overlords :?:.

Here it may also be noted that the Pakistani Punjabis have made sure that this law does not apply to themselves :wink: :
80-year-old man behind bars for misdeeds of son

Monday, July 06, 2009
Our correspondent

GHALLANAI: An 80-year-old man is paying a heavy price for the misdeeds of his militant son as the elderly, frail villager is languishing in the Mohmand Agency headquarters prison here for the wrongs he had never done.

The son of the elderly Toraban Baba, identified as Abdul Haleem, was a hardcore militant and wanted to the political administration, official sources said. Toraban Baba was arrested under the collective responsibility section of the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR), as the malik (elders) of his area could not produce the old man’s son to the authorities. ……………………................

The ailing old man said he could not withstand the appalling conditions inside the Yakkaghund lockup as frequent power outages had made life miserable for him. The senile man hoped that he would be released as despite being innocent he had spent two months in the prison. ……………………...................

The News
In any event this barbaric treatment of the Pushtuns is not limited to their very old, it is equally applied to their very young.

Pakistan’s Newsline in a December 2004 article reports that a two year child was sentenced by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to three years imprisonment for a crime allegedly committed by her family members :
Justice Denied

Children as little as two years have been convicted under the draconian FCR that contravenes all principles of human rights.

By Amir Mohammad Khan

Two-year-old Zarmina sits in her mother's lap on the veranda in front of the barrack reserved for women prisoners at the Central Jail, Haripur. She begins to cry when she hears the sobs of two children nearby, seven-year-old Iran Khan and his eight-year-old brother Tahir Khan. Tears roll down the children's cheeks as a sympathetic visitor to the jail asks them about their living conditions at the prison.

Convicted under Section 40 of the FrontierCrimes Regulation 1901 (FCR), the innocent Zarmina was sentenced to three yearsimprisonment at the North West Frontier Province prison. According to theofficial record, Zarmina was convicted on May 5, 2004, along with her motherHukam Jana, seven-year-old sister Wazir Azam, eight-year-old sister Islam Bibi,three-year-old brother Khalil Muhammad and nine-year-old brother SadiqMuhammad.

Zarmina and her family members were handed athree-year jail term for no crime of their own. They were sentenced for thealleged involvement of their father, Qadir Khan, and uncle, Arsal Khan, in acase of kidnapping for ransom. The NWFP government had launched a huge operationin their native Lakki Marwat for the two proclaimed offenders in which more than100 houses of gang members and their relatives were razed to theground. …………………..............

Newsline
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

And oh, yes! India was about to wipe out Pakistan and take back POK and Northern Areas and Aksai Chin, if only the US hadn't stopped India!

I simply said that the Indian Army was close to establishing a pro-Indian government in Kabul. If esteemed forum moderator wishes to mock those with whom he disagrees, more power to him.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Iran-Pakistan pipeline under the sea

Post by SSridhar »

And now Iranian-Pakistan pipeline under the sea ? - Edit in DT
Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani wants — quite rightly — to seek parliament’s approval for the multi-billion dollar Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project. One thought the pipeline’s route had been finalised like other aspects of the project, after the shifting at the last minute of the route from mainland Balochistan to coastal Balochistan. But the prime minister wants a totally new project put before the parliament, which means that Islamabad will have to reopen talks with Iran about the route: he wants the pipeline laid on the bed of the Indian Ocean instead of Balochistan.

The Adviser on Petroleum, Dr Asim Hussain, thinks that the sea route would be comparatively more secure and also cost-effective as “it would not only save $2 billion but also reduce the pipeline stretch by 150 km” — and that India could later join the project. Those who have been shocked repeatedly by the IPI pipeline’s unending shifts between realisation and uncertainty will have to refocus their minds again. How feasible is the seabed route? We hope Dr Asim Hussain has read the history of the proposed route and consulted the Iranians too before deciding on it.

In 2002, Russia’s international pipeline monopoly Gazprom had announced its plan to construct an undersea gas pipeline between Iran and India for exporting Iranian natural gas to India via Pakistan’s territorial waters. Gazprom had signed an agreement of intent with Iran who thought the Russians a safe bet because they would be in a stronger position to defy the American sanctions against investing in projects concerning Iran. India was offered the option of a deep-sea pipeline which was seen as unfeasible. The shallow water pipeline — the one Dr Asim has in mind — was deemed more attractive but with some serious reservations.

The pipeline, laid on a seabed that is characterised by different levels of depth from place to place, might well be subject to frequent rupture. Water currents will be stronger and might damage the pipeline, hampering the supply. The “risks” then outlined also considered bursting of pipeline with unforeseen consequences. Therefore the Ministry of Petroleum will not only present the new case to parliament but later it will have to take it to the Iranians too.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

jamwal wrote:RajeshA

Apparently, your comment has been deleted :P
jamwal Ji,

Apparently Pakistan has found the mother of all Internet Filters. All content is filtered for its Islamicity Level, and marked as such over a special Web Service which every online publication or forum has to provide Internet Censor Authority of Pakistan, where many Pakistanis can sit in their office cells and categorize it. Then depending on IP2GeoLocation Mapping, allow such content to be published. Of course some times this tedious work is also offshored to Bangladesh.

That way, American viewers only get to see content that shows Pakistan is bojitive lite, whereas the brothers and sisters in Saudi Barbaria can see Pakistan in piety mite. At the moment, the Pakistanis have to show to the AmirKhans that if they don't help, Bakistan is preparing a ladder into hell for everybody.

All this is possible with the mother of all Internet Filters prepared by Pakistan.

Yu have been a victim of this filter. I can see that my comment is still there (on top)! :P
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Dear Rajesh A,
Even I can't see the comment. It says 213 comments in total. I have even tried a proxy server.
I did a "find" for the sentence words string, but it did not find it.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

x-posting from internal security watch
India protests firing along Punjab border :shock: by Praveen Swami
The link has fotu.
NEW DELHI: India has called on Pakistan to strengthen security along the international border in Punjab, following a mysterious rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) attack on Saturday night.

Sources in the Border Security Force said an RPG exploded in a field near the Pul Kanjari Border Observation Post, shortly before 10:30 p.m. on Saturday. Its fragments were later recovered.

Minutes earlier, troops stationed along India-Pakistan border in the Attari area, heard a loud explosion from the area around Pakistan’s KS Wallah Border Post.

Both incidents followed an early-afternoon shooting, in which a Pakistani attempting to cross the fencing on the India-Pakistan border was killed. It is unclear, however, if the shooting and the subsequent explosions were linked.

Terrorist attack?

“Based on the trajectory of the rockets, our best guess is that both were aimed at the KS Wallah Post, but one missed its target and landed on our side of the border,” a senior BSF official said.

In March, terrorists believed to be linked to the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) had attacked a police training academy at Manawan, near Attari.

Six weeks ago, government sources said, the BSF informally shared communications intelligence that TTP terrorists were planning to target the Rangers’ forward positions.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

p_saggu wrote:Dear Rajesh A,
Even I can't see the comment. It says 213 comments in total. I have even tried a proxy server.
I did a "find" for the sentence words string, but it did not find it.
p_saggu ji,
I did a check again. Some comments show up only if the comment publisher is viewing the blog. Apparently the website uses cookies for the presentation. After I deleted the site-specific cookies, the comment was not to be seen anymore. :(( I waaaant my cookies back!

I am devastated to find out that Pakistan has not developed the mother of all Internet filters. :mrgreen:
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

komal wrote:

Any rational observer can see that the Pakistan's descent into chaos has accelerated since the Mumbai Massacre. True, the GOI is viewed as cowards, wimps, incompetents and worse by the cognoscenti because they didn't take the bait and send a few divisions to slaughter some expendible mujahdeen (while the key elements conveniently go to Riyadh or Beijing for urgent consultations) and bomb some huts.
This is true and a remarkable fact. However, I don't think GOI or RAW are the 'agents of change' (rather 'positive change .. :twisted: ').
It seems more to do with current geopolitical factors coinciding with Mumbai terror attack.
JMT
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

Pakistan is a maze of contradictions and so anyone can fish in troubled waters.

Why RAW alone?

Uncle Sam and Ivan the Terrrible (who are not too pleased with what Pakistan did) could also be behind as these things. After all, who could agitate the Uzbeks to show their Islamic fervour?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

If the above is true, and I have no doubt considering how the US had done military sales before, it will be a source of worry for India. The technology will of course, end up with PRC as well. This will be the first time that the US will be transferring sensitive technology to Pakistan rather than mere products.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

pgbhat wrote:
raghunath wrote:This is an interview of Taariq Ali who wrote the book 'The Duel:Pakistan on the Flight Path of American Power". Here he exposes the Pakistani history, non-identity, its corrupt leaders etc and American perfidy in all of this. Nice watch.
:rotfl: says he was shocked about a UNDP report saying the newer generation P'stanis are shorter and he was unprepared to hear that news.
TFTA are no longer taller anymore :D
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

raghunath wrote:TFTA are no longer taller anymore :D
What about the other three attributes F, TA and the length of the unmentionables ? Ejaz Haider will be extremely upset if the last attribute above is also under threat. We, the SDREs, at BRf will be handicapped also by not being able to address them as TFTA anymore. Some new acronym will have to be invented. How times change within a generation or two !
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

SSridhar wrote:
What about the other three attributes F, TA and the length of the unmentionables ? Ejaz Haider will be extremely upset if the last attribute above is also under threat. We, the SDREs, at BRf will be handicapped also by not being able to address them as TFTA anymore. Some new acronym will have to be invented. How times change within a generation or two !
How about FATA = Fair And Tight ..... ?? :mrgreen:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

raghunath wrote:
raghunath wrote:This is an interview of Taariq Ali who wrote the book 'The Duel:Pakistan on the Flight Path of American Power". Here he exposes the Pakistani history, non-identity, its corrupt leaders etc and American perfidy in all of this. Nice watch.
pgbhat wrote: :rotfl: says he was shocked about a UNDP report saying the newer generation P'stanis are shorter and he was unprepared to hear that news.
TFTA are no longer taller anymore :D
Yes, the incidence of rape by Arabs and Turks seems to have gone down over the years. The Pushtun do not reach puberty before they get recruited, and even if they do, they do not get days off usually, and even if they do, they get them off only when there are 'military operations' going on, which is far too seldom. The momeen have also become unsure of themselves, as they do not know who they will find under the burka, a woman or Maulana Abdul Aziz.

So the SDRE genes are making a comeback and getting the overhand. Besides, Pakistani women simply cannot compete with Ayesha goat for the best swimmers.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

pgbhat wrote:
SSridhar wrote:What about the other three attributes F, TA and the length of the unmentionables ? Ejaz Haider will be extremely upset if the last attribute above is also under threat. We, the SDREs, at BRf will be handicapped also by not being able to address them as TFTA anymore. Some new acronym will have to be invented. How times change within a generation or two !
How about FATA = Fair And Tight ..... ?? :mrgreen:

I don't know, FATA has nothing to do with Tight. FATA HUA means Torn, like it happens after all those GUBO sessions. So FATA should mean "Fair And Torn ...."

BTW, if you ever wondered what was holding back GoI from retaliating against Pakistan, it was Section 377. After this strategic move of GoI in repealing the law, we too can do GUBO to Pakistan, just like Americans do! :D

Beta ab kahan bach kar jayega! :twisted:
vdas
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vdas »

Small suggestion
how about LFTA ( pronounced as Laaftaa )
L= long ( length of the unmentionable ) rest remains the same
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vdas wrote:Small suggestion
how about LFTA ( pronounced as Laaftaa )
L= long ( length of the unmentionable ) rest remains the same
Never joke about the length of the unmentionables. They may be taller but never ever would they have the longer ones! For making such suggestions, some people may suspect your origins!
Topic Closed! Too much Tauba, Tauba here!
vdas
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vdas »

bada hua to kya hua ...jaise peed khajoor
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

RajeshA wrote: I don't know, FATA has nothing to do with Tight. FATA HUA means Torn, like it happens after all those GUBO sessions. So FATA should mean "Fair And Torn ...."

BTW, if you ever wondered what was holding back GoI from retaliating against Pakistan, it was Section 377. After this strategic move of GoI in repealing the law, we too can do GUBO to Pakistan, just like Americans do! :D

Beta ab kahan bach kar jayega! :twisted:
We are making it unnecessarily complicated. Let's change to something more simple and to the point: FTA.

Fully Torn A..

I think that should describe the condition of the folks in the Land of the Pure after the countless Gubo sessions with Uncle. And to top it there's going to be fresh Gubo sessions with the traller and mountains flends after the Ujgir massacre today. Afterall for how long can you expect it to remain TIGHT?

We can even in polite company refer to the Pak FTA with Uncle Sam and how that will affect the Pak FTA with China. And then discuss the soon to be signed Pak FTA with India...
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Amit,
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I too think, without an FTA with India, Pakistan has no chance of developing its economy. After all too much dhandha in LaWhore goes untapped. Just imagine what wonders can happen with Indian tap and hose in LaWhore!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Change of tack at BBC ? :D

‘Pakistan’s wages of sin’

Mumbai yesterday, London tomorrow! This is the message sent out by BBC’s investigative reports on 26/11 which have revealed Pakistan’s skulduggery in its starkness. Terrorists have been called terrorists, not ‘militants’. Violent Islamism has been ruthlessly exposed

Mumbai’s 26/11 tryst with Islamism and its hours of terrorist hell were shown in vivid detail on prime time British television. The first was a half-hour report on BBC’s Newsnight programme with a commentary by Richard Watson. The second was Channel 4’s hour-long Despatches documentary. Both films drew heavily on tape recordings of the instructions from controllers in Pakistan to their Pakistani terrorist charges in India — compiled by Indian intelligence listening in — and snatches from the interrogation of the captured terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, together with the traumatised voices of Mumbai’s bereaved and injured and the narratives and reflections of ordinary policemen and senior officers. With the scale of the Pakistani skulduggery revealed in its starkness, nothing was fudged. Terrorists were called terrorists, not ‘militants,’ as the media in Britain are wont to do. The story was told, step-by-blood-stained step, nothing extenuated along the way. The BBC film proved an appetising trailer.

The Channel 4 film — more satisfying in sight and sound — its words delivered at a perfect pitch and exquisitely crafted, carried an appropriate emotional charge. Some 10 million and more British viewers were brought face-to-face with a primal force, with evil incarnate. Mumbai today, London tomorrow was the message. Both films were at one relating the role of the Lashkar-e-Tayyeba in the commando-style attack, operated with military precision.

Whatever the contrary wails of pusillanimous, overblown celebrities such as Nobel laureate Amartya Sen (the cross of Jesus was light in comparison) and his show pony Martha Nussbaum and their loquacious, self-serving ilk, truth is that Islamism is at war with the civilised world: A war of the worlds unlike HG Wells’s in its concept but bearing more than a passing resemblance in subtext. The late professor Samuel Huntington, of Harvard University, was reflexively pilloried by many of the lazy Left-liberal great and good for exploring a subject they had consigned to purdah.

British Foreign Secretary David Miliband, an incredible hulk of arrogance and insensitivity, preached Kashmir to his Indian hosts in the aftermath of 26/11; the harridan Oxford don Maria Misra, whose anti-Indian diatribe in The Times pointed to the Mumbai carnage as just retribution for the country’s alleged oppression of Muslims; and the cadaverous Polish American Zbigniew Brzezinski whose boast, that as US National Security Adviser in the Carter Administration, he had brought militant Islam into play against the Soviet Union: These invite our scorn and contempt.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

From the above article:
Islamism, once a trusty instrument in the perpetuation of British imperial power in India and West Asia, and its destructive uses by America in the Cold War, is much like an awakened science fiction dinosaur coming home to roost. Mohammed Ali Jinnah was surely the original Islamist Dracula (Well Christopher Lee of Dracula fame was auditioned to pla Jinnah), his successors, vampires of the night.
Pay heed to Islamism’s 20 primordial calls. “I shall cross this sea to their islands to pursue them until there remains no one on the face of the Earth who does not acknowledge Allah.” (Saladin, January 1189.)

“We will export our revolution throughout the world... until the calls ‘there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah,’ are echoed all over the world.” (Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini,1979.)

“I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his Prophet Mohammed.” (Osama bin Laden, November 2001.)
I can see the nuance with which he refers to Huntington, and Islamism..he obviously even avoids quoting the Koran...which have the same calls to the ones made above....

Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Spot any difference?
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Premen Addy zindabad.

The man has a way with words.
Whatever the contrary wails of pusillanimous, overblown celebrities such as Nobel laureate Amartya Sen (the cross of Jesus was light in comparison) and his show pony Martha Nussbaum:rotfl: and their loquacious, self-serving ilk
These demons, like the devil himself, cannot stand to be mocked. Hence ridicule is a potent weapon against their kind. IMVVHO.
British Foreign Secretary David Miliband, an incredible hulk of arrogance and insensitivity :lol: , preached Kashmir to his Indian hosts in the aftermath of 26/11;

Let us hope Sri Brown and Sri Miliband ride on welfare-moochy support from Packees and BDs back to power in UKstan. The wages of the glorious blitish empire merits no less.

----

BTW, any link to this channel 4 program would be hajaar appreciated. Am sure, overcautious GoI wont even consider airing a sanitised version on desi TV.
Walker
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Walker »

Chanel 4 Dispatches documentary on Mumbai attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=roa ... iew=videos
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

The epitome of Pakiness and a case of 'pot calling the kettle black' :rotfl:

Radio Pakistan now comes to the aid of Dalits in India
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

The tune of these Westerners will by in sync with how much threat Pakistan is to them.

When the threat is low, it will always be India = Pakistan.

As the threat increases, there will be some fissures in this equation.

When the threat is high to very high it will be India is no Pakistan.

And, when the threat is really, really high, then it will be Pakistan is a threat.

Now that Mush has settled in London the threat should be very high all the time.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Dalily Crimes: ‘Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran’
LAHORE: The head of Israel’s intelligence service, Mossad, has assured Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Riyadh would turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran. Meir Dagan, the director of Mossad since 2002, held secret talks with Saudi officials to discuss the possibility early this year
and,
“The Saudis have tacitly agreed to the Israeli air force flying through their airspace on a mission which is supposed to be in the common interests of both Israel and Saudi Arabia,” an Israeli diplomatic source said last week, the paper said. Tel Aviv and Riyadh do not have formal diplomatic relations, but Mossad maintains “working relations” with the Saudis.
Now where would the Pakis' sympathies lie? [Ummah Brother + Kafir Yahoods] or [Shia Iran] :shock:
Hmmm, worth a ponder.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Now, only if a Yindoo could reconfig the Israeli GPS to point to pakiLand.

A few of them?
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Meanwhile, the brits have arrested 32 caucasian brits who were planning some 'reverse terrorism' back in the UK by planning to bomb Mosques there. They all belonged to the right wing British Nationalist Party.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

p_saggu wrote:Meanwhile, the brits have arrested 32 caucasian brits who were planning some 'reverse terrorism' back in the UK by planning to bomb Mosques there. They all belonged to the right wing British Nationalist Party.
Any links, pls?

If true, maybe karmic cycle closure is close at hand. Can we expect a partition of Ukstan along kafir and momeen areas to be formalized, that likely already exists in patches in practice? Ok, I know its far-fetched but the probability is decidedly nonzero only. Or so I hope.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

But looking at these verses, it's hard to imagine, that whether its the fault of the person who reads it and gets brainwashed.

Very well stated! This is the truth. Do not blame Muslims as individuals. Most are good, peaceful and try and make the best of what possibly they can achieve. It is very hard indeed going against doctrinal injunctions. The Mullahs for that reason always will win. The more the moderates shout 'we want true Islam' the more the Mullahs smile..

PLz tell me this is not all what is taught.

This is the highest religious obligation. It has to be taught. It is fundamental. The fatiya itself defines the Dar ul Harb (abode of war).

This is the fundamenal doctrinal basic of Paki obsession with Hindu India.
Rahul Shukla
BRFite

Post by Rahul Shukla »

India no threat to Pakistan: UK (Daily Times)
LAHORE: Pakistan’s national security is not threatened by India, rather by terrorism and extremism, British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Sunday. According to a private TV channel, he said the enemy was present on Pakistan’s borders and there were deep-rooted differences between its four provinces.