Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

Post by Gagan »

anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Notice the distinctive markings "Made in India" in chinese :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited by anishns on 03 Nov 2009 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

You're missing the entire point. Can't you see the words "Indian Ammo" put there? Can't you see the use pf Perfect english as opposed to Pinglish on those mortar shells - that 82mm HE Lot-07/88 has to be indian (Since pakistanis don't watermark their do numbari ammo). :P
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Not to mention turmeric colored markings which only yindoos use. :roll:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Anujan wrote:Well there has been a rapid downhill skiing
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -05-sal-01

Presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar announced late in the night that following a meeting of the parliamentary party of the ruling coalition, it was decided not to present the controversial NRO bill before the parliament.
From the above,
What added to speculations about the anti-NRO debate was the timing of a meeting of Army chief Gen Ashfaq Kayani with Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani which, although officially described as an interaction on the Waziristan operation, created an impression as if it was aimed at discussing the situation arising out of the NRO controversy.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

pgbhat wrote:Not to mention turmeric colored markings which only yindoos use. :roll:
Don't forget that "Ammo" is "Om-Ma" spelt backwards indicative of India kafir Kali-ma.
And anyone who worships a black "kali" thing is clearly Indian.
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/0 ... 9c7b55.jpg

Hain ji, what is ? They have Bofors too!!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

anishns wrote:Notice the distinctive markings "Made in India" in chinese :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Indian OFB makes only 81mm Mortar shells.

LINK

82 mm is Russian/PRC mortar caliber to prevent use by forces with 81mm mortars.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

There appears to be fresh but not so successful vacuums today.
Someone was inquiring about it. Check usual paki sources.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

ramana wrote:Indian OFB makes only 81mm Mortar shells.
Saar, your theory is rejected....this is such a minor detail! compared to the incriminating evidences provided above!
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

This is what OFB's 81mm mortar looks like:
Last edited by Gagan on 03 Nov 2009 11:01, edited 2 times in total.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Satya_anveshi wrote:There appears to be fresh but not so successful vacuums today.
Someone was inquiring about it. Check usual paki sources.
Sorry janta for the confusion. They are not the fresh ones.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Maybe psy-ops thread. India doesn't even make 82mm ammo. So how can one post in misc pictures thread? :eek:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Russia and the Chinese make 82mm mortars. India makes 50mm, 81mm, and 120mm mortars.
Click here
82mm mortar (CHICOM Type 20 and Type 53, Soviet M1936, M1937, M1941 and M1943)
Although on searching the web I am yet to come across any mortar that looks like this.
Last edited by Gagan on 03 Nov 2009 11:01, edited 1 time in total.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Idiots the pakis are ..... I mean how hard would it have been to paint a few mortars OFB colors. After all they do it for Ghauris and Ghaznis. :roll: ... it would have given Mujahids at BR a little more excitement than usual. :P
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Dont miss SDRE minder in blue shirt and another one in shalwar; cia spy wants pakistani goods to take back home but only finds italian made pashmina shawls and china made goods; :shock: :((
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Bill Roggio of Long War Journal is singularly unimpressed with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s allegations of Indian support of the Taliban:
Let's blame India, again

By Bill Roggio November 2, 2009 10:00 PM

Its time to play let's blame India again. As Pakistani security forces advance in South Waziristan, senior military and government officials continue to point the finger at India for backing the Taliban. …………………

Again, this bears repeating:

If the Pakistani government and military have extensive evidence of their arch-rival backing the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan, why did they cut a deal with Sufi Mohammed, Mullah Fazlullah's father-in-law and a known front man for the Taliban, this spring?

And why did they just cut peace deals, again, with Hafiz Gul Bahadar and Mullah Nazir?

Why were Pakistani officials in negotiations with Baitullah Mehsud last summer in an attempt to end hostilities?

Why would a senior Pakistani general describe Baitullah as "a patriot" when tensions between Indian and Pakistan flared late last year after the Mumbai assault? If Baitullah was an agent of RAW (the Research and Analysis Wing, Indian's intelligence service), wouldn't that make him a traitor? And what does that say about the Corps Commander who feted Baitullah? Why does he still command an Army Corps?

Long War Journal
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

They came to collect salaries & pensions, fell to bomb

The suicide blast that struck Rawalpindi on Monday claimed several serving and retired military officers, who had come to the
state-run National Bank to collect their salaries and pensions, as its victims.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

arun wrote:
Long War Journal

In the surreal world that is Pakistan today, alliances are being formed, then destroyed and then reinstated just as quickly. There are no good guys, no bad guys ... everyone is various and varying shades of gray and will change depending on what narrow objective is in the forefront at that moment. Its the "old enemy of my enemy if my friend" business.

BTW, you also see this very same trait in the larger middle east - a psyche that is undoubtedly related to their tribal roots. In the west, we have a culture that is based on a more or less fixed spectrum of beliefs. This is why we have to tread so carefully in that part of the world. Someone who is at one moment a staunch ally can be our worst enemy the next.

With all of the feuding that is going on between pakistan's various power centers at this time, you will therefore not see much finger pointing by the players within themselves. Its best to blame the one fixed enemy that everyone can agree upon ie. India. Besides, the pakistani public will lap it up, there will be little or no introspection and the nefarious players can continue their waltz.
Posted by Tom Egatherion at October 16, 2009 8:39 AM ET:

I think that henceforth we can refer to this as "Pakistan's 'South Park' Strategy".

For those who haven't seen the 'South Park' movie, the "Blame Canada" strategy was the parent’s reaction to their children's misbehavior. Not wanting to accept responsibility for the kid’s behavior, the parents chose to blame the influence of a Canadian children's tv show.

It was the movie creator's satirization of scapegoating, and I think its particularly relevant here as well. Pakistan doesn't want to accept responsibility for the militancy they themselves have created. So they "Blame India".

-Tom

Posted by Mr T at October 16, 2009 10:42 AM ET:

But I think in the end, Pakistan was formed as a Muslim state and all that happens there can be viewed in that prism.

Jihad and the spread of Islam is a fundamental goal. They are for it before they were against it. Hence, they seem confused at times as to the tactics but the underlying strategy is still the same. The infidels next door and anywhere must covert, become second class citizens of the caliphate, or die. Viewed in that respect, it all makes sense.

Posted by Neo at October 16, 2009 11:35 AM ET:

Khusro Pervez’s statement blaming India still receives an sizable audience, but using India or the CIA as standard scapegoats is wearing a bit thin, even in Pakistan. I noticed that the assertion didn’t get much support among Pervez’s government colleagues, or the Pakistani press. How many Pakistani’s actually believe this stuff may actually be a secondary concern. Naming a scapegoat becomes an substitute for real action and effectively dilutes any attempt to deal with the problem. I still don’t see an expansion of security resources being diverted toward the problem or a significant increase in Pakistani troops addressing the problem along the Afghan – Pakistani boarder.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Acharya wrote:
arun wrote:
Long War Journal

In the surreal world that is Pakistan today, alliances are being formed, then destroyed and then reinstated just as quickly. There are no good guys, no bad guys ... everyone is various and varying shades of gray and will change depending on what narrow objective is in the forefront at that moment. Its the "old enemy of my enemy if my friend" business.
That is absolutely on the dot. It is impossible to see now who is friendly or who is fighting with whom and why. Careful analysis and theorizing, which used to work before, will not work any longer. It is just the 'survival' instinct that is over riding 'principles' now.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The PA pressure on Zardari to drop the NRO Legislation is becoming obvious
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani met Zardari late at night, shortly after Army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani had called on him at the PM House. President Zardari summoned his party’s top leadership to discuss the situation.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Neela wrote:They came to collect salaries & pensions, fell to bomb

The suicide blast that struck Rawalpindi on Monday claimed several serving and retired military officers, who had come to the
state-run National Bank to collect their salaries and pensions, as its victims.
What can one say? What goes around, comes around. AoA.
santoshriyer
BRFite -Trainee

Post by santoshriyer »

Long live the bear. It has single handedly killed 2 militants without using any munition. I propose a gallantry award for the bear
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

Will these two killed by bear will get there 72's or not? :mrgreen:
manish
BRFite

Post by manish »

AdityaM wrote:Old Junk

Is it just me or are there only muskets and Lee Enfields in Wild Westistan? I saw ONE rifle that looked like AK-family in one of the pics that Gagan has posted. After so many years of harping about 'Kalashnikov Culture' and all, I would expect them to throw in at least a few AKs for appearances sake!
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

manish wrote:

Is it just me or are there only muskets and Lee Enfields in Wild Westistan? I saw ONE rifle that looked like AK-family in one of the pics that Gagan has posted. After so many years of harping about 'Kalashnikov Culture' and all, I would expect them to throw in at least a few AKs for appearances sake!
the "uzbeks and chechens" have made an orderly withdrawal with all their maal, this stuff has been archeologically extracted from caves and pits left over from previous conflicts and PA surplus godowns. intrigued by the green handled curved blade in the middle... what is that?
manish
BRFite

Post by manish »

Lalmohan wrote:
manish wrote:Old Junk

the "uzbeks and chechens" have made an orderly withdrawal with all their maal, this stuff has been archeologically extracted from caves and pits left over from previous conflicts and PA surplus godowns. intrigued by the green handled curved blade in the middle... what is that?
Dunno - and looks like they even threw in an Al Capone Special Edition Tommy gun with a curved mag just for the effect :D
And this picture posted by Gagan shows the only AK ever captured in Rahe-na-Ijjat.

Lalbrofessor and NSN will have to do a special on this one I guess!
santoshriyer
BRFite -Trainee

Post by santoshriyer »

NEW DELHI: India on Tuesday rubbished Pakistan's allegations that it was fomenting trouble in the neighbouring country, saying it has nothing to do
with their internal developments which are of "their own making".

"We have absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in Balochistan or whatever is happening within Pakistan. I think it is their own making," external affairs minister S M Krishna said.

The minister was of the view that there is "total confusion" in Pakistan and that he did not think that there is any effective government functioning there.

Krishna's comments come against the backdrop of Pakistan's claims that its security forces had seized Indian-made arms and equipment from the Taliban stronghold of South Waziristan, where the army has launched a major operation to flush out the militants.

Pakistan information minister Qamar Zaman Kaira and chief military spokesman Maj Gen Athar Abbas on Monday said that troops had recovered "Indian arms, ammunition, literature and medical equipment" from Sherwangi, a key militant base that was captured a few days ago.

Interior minister Rehman Malik had recently alleged that India was supplying arms to Taliban militants
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Lalmohan wrote:

Nice blades, though.. The one to the right of green handled blade is Afghan Chhoora.. it typically belongs to Mehsood tribe. The third to right from Green handled blade is most probably a Pesh-Kabz knife.. Green handled blade is interesting.. Is it Khanjar?
Last edited by Atri on 03 Nov 2009 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

SMK said "We have absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in Balochistan or whatever is happening within Pakistan. I think it is their own making,"
Hmmm :twisted: Is something cooking?
santoshriyer
BRFite -Trainee

Post by santoshriyer »

rkirankr wrote:
SMK said "We have absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in Balochistan or whatever is happening within Pakistan. I think it is their own making,"
Hmmm :twisted: Is something cooking?
SMK is too dumb to have noticed the grammatical errors.
RameshVarma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RameshVarma »

And the most funny part of this seems to be this.....http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-71795633.html .........some paki general has forgot to inform these idiots that even they use 82MM mortar....
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

From the above link:
Pakistan Pakistan's army on Sunday turned over submachine guns, mortars and rocket-propelled grenades to the Afghan government for use in building its fledgling national army.

Pakistan handed over 500 submachine guns, 180 82mm mortars, rockets and 50,000 rounds of ammunition in a ceremony at a Pakistani air force base near the capital, an armed forces statement said.

"Afghanistan badly needs this kind of assistance, which will enable Afghanistan to run their own matters
Are you kidding me? 500 machine guns and 180 mortars only? :rotfl: Shows everyone how garib and pasmanda pakistan is. The numbers quoted are laughable to say the least, and we are talking of building an army.

By doing this little bit Islamabad can now claim that they played the most vital role in afghanistan's security. So what if India spent 1.3 Billion dollars there, pakistan equipped the afghan army with state of the art equipment.

= = onlee
:rotfl:
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

RameshVarma wrote:

And the most funny part of this seems to be this.....http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-71795633.html .........some paki general has forgot to inform these idiots that even they use 82MM mortar....
That proves Afghanistan is funneling arms to the taliban. :D
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Pakistan Taliban: 'We are prepared for a long war'
(AP)

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — A Taliban spokesman denied Tuesday that Pakistan's government has won a series of battlefield victories in its offensive in tribal South Waziristan, saying the militants are drawing soldiers into a trap.

"We are prepared for a long war," Azam Tariq told an Associated Press reporter by telephone. "The areas we are withdrawing from, and the ones the army is claiming to have won, are being vacated by us as part of a strategy. The strategy is to let the army get in a trap, and then fight a long war."

Tariq also denied army claims that hundreds of militants have been killed, saying only 11 have died so far.
RameshVarma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RameshVarma »

Avinash R wrote: That proves Afghanistan is funneling arms to the taliban. :D
Or it could be tht some paki general was generous enough to have given some directly to god-fearing pakiban
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ramana wrote:Indian OFB makes only 81mm Mortar shells. 82 mm is Russian/PRC mortar caliber to prevent use by forces with 81mm mortars.
Pathetic sPookies. I would love to be in that presentation meeting (of "indisputable pojitive piroofs" of Yehudi-Yindoo involvement) between the pooki FM and Indian FM where the Indian FM points out these obvious oversights. Cost of Chini ammo: $2, Shipping to the tellibunny freedom fighters in the mountains of Swat: $3, Look on Pooki FM face when proven wrong: priceless.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

anishns wrote:
ramana wrote:Indian OFB makes only 81mm Mortar shells.
Saar, your theory is rejected....this is such a minor detail! compared to the incriminating evidences provided above!
I am surprised that the sPookies did not present three or four captured jehadis with their pants around their ankles as "pojitive piroofs" of evil Yindoo involvement.