Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

Post by A_Gupta »

http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/archi ... states.php
Farah Stockman writes that Pakistan’s ambassador in Washington hasn’t been home in eight months because he’s afraid of being targeted by physical violence aimed at charging him with being too pro-American
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Johann,

There is a need for immense creativity & pluck on India's part to solve the TSP problem. The biggest potential India has is to utilize the opening that you mentioned: the intense fear of Pakjabi middle class of Islamic extremism. Instead of India using this as an opening to penetrate TSP, it is the Pakjabi middle-class manipulating India.

But I feel the Talibunnies are always looking for alternate sources of strength. If one can use them in a very carefully controlled manner, they can be useful assets. More thought is needed though for this route. They can be co-opted by suitable incentives to devastating effects. For instance, India can assist them in setting up a pure-Islamic republic in TSP, instead of the whiskey-swilling PA. There is space for bargains on that front.

Brihaspati, I think we need to play them, although I am quite sure that has to be done with enormous precaution. This has the potential of turning the TSP probelm on its head. At the very minimum, it will attack the very basis of TSP strength against India.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^^
Every single paki is lobotomized and is high on afghani hashish.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Pakis now see an Indian agent in every nook and corner. But mind you, they won't be cowering in a dark corner wearing a dhoti. :mrgreen:

Ah! I can't resist this gem in the comments:
i m kaleem,and proud to b a pakistani,i wanna join pak force ,
mujy indain,USand isrealian se hate ha,mein cahta hoon jahan mily uder h ishoot ker doun,they are balck sheap,hate this
hy give me trenning,give me weapon,
pl;z tell me waht i do
love pak army
Haye re pakis... they want to fight Bharat with these!
csharma
BRFite

Post by csharma »

But no Pakistani would say that Pakistan should live in peace with India. Some are Islamists and they want to counter bith India and America. Some want to befriend America and go after India.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

From an UAE news paper.
Children as Suicide Bombers
In most cases children fail in their mission.

Two months ago, a mentally ill boy walked into a busy Afghan market in Kabul with a wheelbarrow full of explosives and ended up only killing himself.

But other cases are even more heartbreaking.

In June 2007, a boy aged six walked up to a puzzled guard at an American military base in Ghazni province and pointed to his vest laden with explosives. The anxious little boy said he had forgotten what he was supposed to do with it. The vest did not detonate.
a_kumar
BRFite

Post by a_kumar »

Looks like "strategically brilliant" are seeing shadows everywhere!!
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

No Pak anger at Taliban

SABRINA TAVERNISE

Peshawar, Nov. 4: It has been a week since the bomb exploded at the women’s market here, but people still talk about the images of its aftermath: women’s bodies, naked and broken. A hand with hennaed nails. An arm still wearing bracelets.

Even for Peshawar, a city that has long been pummelled by violent attacks, the bombing in the Meena market last week felt different. The violence was aimed not at soldiers or the police, but at society’s most vulnerable members — poor women and children, who made up about half of the bombing’s 114 victims.

In two days of interviews, Pakistanis here said they believed the war had taken a dark new turn, with civilians now bearing the brunt of insurgents’ fury. But that does not mean greater public anger at the Taliban. The attack was so disturbing that people refused to believe that their countrymen were the culprits. If anything, it was met with disbelief or anger at the government for failing to protect civilians.

“The Taliban talk about morality and women’s dress, but they wouldn’t do such a thing to us,” said Muhamed Orenzeib Khan, a petrol station attendant who lost nine members of his family in the blast.

More at:
Taliban are Good!
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Muhamed Orenzeib Khan
To date moi has never heard of any IM, even yindian mujradeen members, sporting the name 'Aurangazeb'. Wah re packee....Jai Hor, Jai Hor.... :|
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Kundi explains US-Pak drift, among other things
Historically, Pakistan blames the US for abandoning it during the war of 1965 as well as for the latter’s slow response in curtailing Indian interference that resulted in the loss of East Pakistan in 1971. Presently, it blames the US for imposing a proxy war on Pakistan as well as being directly responsible for the loss of innocent lives in drone attacks.{Hey, you missed another one: US abandoning Pakistan after 1989}
The US is home to one of the largest expatriate Pakistani populations in the world, close to 1.2 million by some estimates.{From here:
The U.S. Census Bureau has indicated that there are about 210,000 U.S. citizens of Pakistani descent living in the United States, including permanent residents. The Census Bureau, however, excluded the population living in institutions, college dormitories, and other group quarters from all population groups. The Pakistani embassy estimates the number of people of Pakistani origin living in United States to be much higher, closer to 500,000.
American universities enrol have the most Pakistani students after the United Kingdom; the US healthcare industry employs over 15,000 Pakistani doctors; the US is the largest market for Pakistani exports; and Pakistani Americans send over 1.6 billion dollars in foreign remittances every year to Pakistan.
In the early 1970s, Pakistan helped open the doors of cooperation between the US and China, neither of which had previously enjoyed diplomatic relations with each other. Pakistan can once again play that role by bringing Iran and the US to the table to sort out their differences and reduce tensions in the region.{Thus, Pakistan dons multiple hats: Ummah leader with its nuclear weapons, Provider of Trade & Energy Corridor, and a Broker}
All it needs now is capable leadership in all spheres of government to hopefully build upon the successful efforts of previous regimes {What ? Successful efforts, did you say ? Pray, what are those ?} rather than tear them down.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

a_kumar wrote:

So Zaid Hamid is a RAW agent!
Umrao Das
BRFite

Post by Umrao Das »

I hope kundi as in tamil
RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

Umrao Das wrote:I hope kundi as in tamil
Have a heart!
:rotfl:

Reminds me of the Chuni Lal joke!
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

All those that the Gods wish to destroy they first make P**i (QUIZ - Fill in the blanks)
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

This guy's Kundi is suffering from serious leaks and he has to act on it quickly..
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

PCB to allow Pak players to play in IPL 3
PCB chairman Ejaz Butt said the PCB would not object to its players taking part in the lucrative league and has conveyed this to IPL commissioner Lalit Modi [ Images ] during a meeting in India.

"I spoke to him about our players taking part in the next IPL season and have requested him to ensure that Pakistani players are allowed to play in the league next year," he said.
Shameless Pakis & brainless BCCI. Not much hope in GoI either. Nothing is more disgusting to watch than the Indian nincompoops applauding the Paki players.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

ramana wrote:

Of course he is! He comes up with all these looney conspiracy theories only to make Pakistanis look like idiots!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ramana wrote:
a_kumar wrote: Are Pakistan's anti-US hawks Indian trojan horses

Add Madam Jalebi to the list.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Lisa wrote:

All those that the Gods wish to destroy they first make P**i (QUIZ - Fill in the blanks)
PAGAL or P-AKI ? :D
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

i m kaleem,and proud to b a pakistani,i wanna join pak force ,
mujy indain,USand isrealian se hate ha,mein cahta hoon jahan mily uder h ishoot ker doun,they are balck sheap,hate this
hy give me trenning,give me weapon,
pl;z tell me waht i do
love pak army
It will take BENIS a long time to come to this standards of English er.. pinglish
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Who would have thunk it :wink: .

Haute Couture in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan we are led to believe is not limited by the IEDology of Pakistan to designing suicide vests and suicide jackets.

Further talk of “dare to bare” is not typo that should have read “dare to bear” a la those two Hizb ul Mujahideen terrorists who dared to sleep in a bears den and got mauled to death in Shopian, Jammu & Kashmir :
Pakistani designers and models dare to bare

In a country where burkas and hijabs are not uncommon, Karachi fashion week is exposing a fair amount of female skin

With a riot of colourful style and a show of women's flesh considered scandalous in this conservative Muslim country, models pranced down the catwalk in couture fashion that was elegant, racy and indelibly Pakistani.

In a country of daily terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists, Pakistani designers and models are challenging firebrand mullahs and Taliban insurgents by launching the country's first-ever “fashion week” in Karachi. …………………….

The Globe & Mail
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

a_kumar wrote:
It is a psychological condition. It appears that no Pakistani, from the lowliest Abdul to the supreme leader (COAS) is capable of seeing political opposition as being anything other than Indian instigation. Remember how Musharraf responded to a Balochi heckler recently? The whole country is in a neurosis regarding India.
Kedar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Kedar »

Even when their wives, mothers, daughters and sisters get pregnant they blame India. So bhaaat is the big deal.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

NA passes law against harassment of women at workplace

* Violators to face three-year jail, Rs 500,000 fine
* Public, private places, workplaces, homes, private gatherings to fall in ambit of law

By Irfan Ghauri

ISLAMABAD: The National Assembly unanimously passed legislation on Wednesday against insults to a woman’s modesty and sexual harassment at any public or private workplace.

Under the bill, Section 509 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) has been amended to check harassment of women at home or any private gathering.

The bill was originally moved by Sherry Rehman, when she held the additional portfolio of women’s development.

Although the House passed the bill unanimously, some members across party lines expressed concern over its possible misuse

:D
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

To be fair to Gilani, the place where he molested Madame Sherry cannot exactly be called a "workplace" although they might consider themselves to be "at work" while protesting against something.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

^
^The reason for that law

Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

archan wrote:To be fair to Gilani, the place where he molested Madame Sherry cannot exactly be called a "workplace" although they might consider themselves to be "at work" while protesting against something.
For netas roads are their workplace, shouting slogans, holding up traffic, vandalizing public property, these are their normal day-to-day work which leaves them exhausted when shaitan enters their mind and forces them to do haram things like gilani is doing with sherry in that video.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Avinash R wrote:
archan wrote:To be fair to Gilani, the place where he molested Madame Sherry cannot exactly be called a "workplace" although they might consider themselves to be "at work" while protesting against something.
For netas roads are their workplace, shouting slogans, holding up traffic, vandalizing public property, these are their normal day-to-day work which leaves them exhausted when shaitan enters their mind and forces them to do haram things like gilani is doing with sherry in that video.

Indian shaitan got into him. All Indias fault
Isn't he the guy who has an all female family (that picture where everyone is looking everywhere)? Besharm
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Where can i find the fulll version of the second link?.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

gandharva wrote:

There should be atleast 50K views of the second link
ashkrishna
BRFite

Post by ashkrishna »

Long time since i posted here....just completed my B.sc in lurkology..

A small question for jingos/pak experts/Brofessors...

Considering the current situation in pakiland, which future scenario will be strategically beneficial for us SDRE's?

1) A continued state of turmoil in pakistan with a stable equilibrium between the PA and the various species of dissidents it faces. i.e. more tactically brilliant victories for the PA and the occasional IED mubarak here and there.

2) A fragmented land of the pure i.e many lands of pure beebals , which gives a geographical legitimacy to existing tribal aspirations. ( this would be the outcome of a peel-e-banana strategy). Ofcourse, in this case you have a panjabistan with even more vehement anti-indianism sharing a long border with us.

Thanks

Ashwin
Last edited by SSridhar on 06 Nov 2009 06:23, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Ashwin, do not use BENIS terminology in this thread
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

There should be atleast 50K views of the second link
Acharya Ji, I meant the qoualli song. Where the video ends song keeps on going. Is there any way to find the full version of the patriotic Qoualli in the video link.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

[quote="Acharyattp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLSOVGWEj0[/quote]

Where can i find the fulll version of the second link?.[/quote]
There should be atleast 50K views of the second link[/quote]

This Mohajir mama lives in UQ
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

gandharva wrote:

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq4DrgKWXW0

also by a pakistani
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Without any doubts
2) A fragmented land of the pure i.e many lands of pure beebals , which gives a geographical legitimacy to existing tribal aspirations. ( this would be the outcome of a peel-e-banana strategy). Ofcourse, in this case you have a panjabistan with even more vehement anti-indianism sharing a long border with us.
government of India and indian people are too scared of na-pakistani punjabis. These people are enslaved people who suddenly got the power in 1947., they have been easily defeated and destroyed in past by everybody from Mughals, Afghanis, British, Sikhs, etc.

Why can't GOI do it now? all we need to do is

1. get armed forces prepared (give them 3 months).
2. Bomb muridke LET and Markaz Dawa-Wal-Irshad headquarters to maximize the killing of leadership.
3. Bomb Dawood Ibrahim's headquarter in karachi.
4. Bomb all the other terrorists training ground.

It is as simple as that.
ashkrishna
BRFite

Post by ashkrishna »

SBajwa wrote:Without any doubts
government of India and indian people are too scared of na-pakistani punjabis. These people are enslaved people who suddenly got the power in 1947., they have been easily defeated and destroyed in past by everybody from Mughals, Afghanis, British, Sikhs, etc.

Why can't GOI do it now? all we need to do is

1. get armed forces prepared (give them 3 months).
2. Bomb muridke LET and Markaz Dawa-Wal-Irshad headquarters to maximize the killing of leadership.
3. Bomb Dawood Ibrahim's headquarter in karachi.
4. Bomb all the other terrorists training ground.

It is as simple as that.
but wouldn't all this need permission from unkil?? and is there any guarantee that the tribal ppls wont go the way of their punjabi brethren? For example, how sure can we be of how the balochis, pasthuns .etc feel about india?
just curious.

What we are witnessing across the border today is a royal mess and thanks to our collective bungling on the pakistan issue, India cannot expect to gain any strategic mileage from it. Surely, a weakened pakistan with an ineffective government and internal turmoil should hold some positives for india that it can cling on to....Doom and gloom ..
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

but wouldn't all this need permission from unkil?? and is there any guarantee that the tribal ppls wont go the way of their punjabi brethren? For example, how sure can we be of how the balochis, pasthuns .etc feel about india?
just curious.
Unkil is trying to save his back (strategic goals) while we got to save ours (strategic goals)., in a crunch Unkil will not save us from napakis or chinis.

Historically these "tribals" have always helped Afghanis to take over Punjab., they will go out of their way to help non-punjabis (if they are muslims) to subdue muslim pakjabis.

Just like an average indian, Indian leadership has nothing to fear but their own made up world about pakjabis.

An average Indian think that by breaking napakistan, Jihadis will turn to india , as if they already are not.

If napakistan is left as it is now when it becomes stronger indians will 100% suffer. Just look and learn from our own history. Don't repeat the mistake of Prithvi., attack and chase these Jihadis/napakis all the way to the border of the Caspian Sea.

Pakjabis think that they are the best muslims in the world but Arabians, Afghans, Iranians, Baluchis and Sindhis don't think highly of them whatsoever at all.