Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - November 06, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - November 06, 2009

Post by rsingh »

It had been quite good year an I managed to achive what I wanted to. Felling a bit relaxed and have some time to do the needfull on this thread.

For long time we had no descent real Baki on this thread. Some were so raw and crude that they got iedied soon.My personal experience with Bakistanis and LMU education is enough for me to play role of a Bakistani. Yes...........for one week I will think, act , write and behave like a Bakistani on BR. Please feel free to counter my posts. It is like a war game. For new BRites and lurkers here I am giving range and depth of Bakistani thinkig and culture that will guide me through this endavour.

° Bakistani are superior wheat and meat eating martial race. One Pure is equal to 10 kafirs etc

° Indian leaders have no personality no sense no vision and sense of dressing up. They wear Dhotis and they are backward. Bakistani leaders on otherhand are smart,intelligent and visionary people. They are up to date in everything. They are very smartly dressed and rich.

° Indian leaders loose in any negotiations with Bakistani leaders and they are cowed up by smartness of Bakistani leaders that they are ready to sign on anything. It is only due to dark short rice eating (SDRE) bubus and hindu nationalist hardlners nothing is signed.

°Bakistan has merried with money of a strong guy called Amercia. They have a love hate relationship. Bakistan can not divorce americas daughter(money) but at the same time it has to suffer humiliation of zhapads and dhulai in public America.

° Bakistani mards are handsome tall and fair. All hindu ladies( with bindi on forehead) are ready to marry first Bakistani in sight.

°Bakistanis watch Bollywood films because Blooywood is controled by Muslim strongman sitting in Dubai and Karachi. En plus it shows hindu beauties in minimum cloths.

°It is dream of every Bakistani to look likes middle eastern guy..............or at least Irani. Use of Hina is essential Arabic is a big plus.

°It is possible to defend any thing by use of lies. In fact LIE is best friend of Bakistani. It is so convienient to deny anything. And if you cant deny then label it as YYY conspiracy. If nothing work then we use " this happened because of astrosties on muslims in past".

° Bakistani has to forget that their ancestors were hindus who were forced to become muslims

° In Bakistan there are no poors. There are animal like people who work as bonded labour on big jagirdaris but they are not people. Therefore no poor people while in India all Indians are dirt poor . Indian Muslim are waiting for salvation and they have high hope from Bakistanis.

° Kashimir is willing to be part of Bakistan. Girls who go to college in jeans are ready to take Burkha and marry Bakistani mards.

°Bakistan have won all the wars with India and they got rid of poor,dirty and smelly Bangladesh in 1971. result Bakistan became richer then India (per Capita) in 15 day war which was skilfully carried out by Bakistan Army by forcing India to feed 900000 Bakistani commandos for one year.

And such. There are many more traits which will be exposed in due time.
Admins, please bear with me for one week.................it is going to be really nasty here

Disclaimer: During this lot of well knowen Indians will be mentioned because of what they said or did (like Miss ROY) please feel free to cry alone in a corner.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Bismillah I am going to India to attend Interfaith meet organized by NGOs. I will have chance to see the misrable state of IMs and other Dalits.
Salam
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

self deleted

I see the point now :oops:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Its Daaaalits, and Shooooodaaaaras.

BTW, I would like to meet the indians who soldier on on deaf and dumb. How uninteresting it must be to keep posting on a thread full of retards. Who hurl abuses, and display their low intellect and sordid upbringing most of the time. Its like these guys are deputed in somalia or somewhere to keep that part of the world 'engaged'.

My muglai salam to these Indians.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Gagan wrote:Its Daaaalits, and Shooooodaaaaras.

BTW, I would like to meet the indians who soldier on on deaf and dumb. How uninteresting it must be to keep posting on a thread full of retards. Who hurl abuses, and display their low intellect and sordid upbringing most of the time. Its like these guys are deputed in somalia or somewhere to keep that part of the world 'engaged'.

My muglai salam to these Indians.
Gaganji,
It might just be that those "Indians" who soldier on may not really be Indians, Hain?
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Several injured in Muzaffarabad blast
855 PST, Sunday, December 27, 2009

MUZAFFARABAD: A blast has been reported in Muzaffarbad, Geo News reported Sunday.

According to details reaching here, several people have been wounded in the blast.

------------------

Blast reported near Kasba Morr in Karachi, several injured
Updated at: 1847 PST, Sunday, December 27, 2009

KARACHI: A blast has occurred near Kasba turning in Karachi, the Police reported Sunday.

Fire has broken out at the site of the blast. Police said it was a low intensity blast.

Hospital sources said two policemen are among the wounded.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

So, in true porki fashion, praises for Botox Bebe are pouring in from every direction (and especially from her close circles). It seems each two-bit paki politico is now trying to outdo the other in eulogising her. And, it gets funnier, ridiculous and embarassing by each passing moment. Read on:

Fulfilling her dreams...
It is so difficult to believe that it’s been two years since that fateful day. The day when Pakistan and its children were so cruelly robbed of their hopes, dreams, and aspirations.
Botox Bebe’s martyrdom sad chapter in political history: Nawaz
The PML-N leader further said had Benazir been alive, Pakistan would have made great progress towards achieving the goal of the uplift of the masses and political stability in the country in the light of the principles stated in the Charter of Democracy.
Benazir Bhutto gave voice to the weak, says Kaira
“It is a measure of her greatness that ordinary people who came in contact with her became extraordinary,” he said.
Benazir fought for downtrodden people: Fehmida
Benazir Bhutto always aspired for a society free from exploitation and discrimination and fought for the rights of downtrodden and oppressed people of the country
Qaim vows every sacrifice to fulfill Bhutto’s mission
“We renew the pledge that sacrifices of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto and other martyrs of democracy would not be allowed to go waste”.

Benazir’s boldness, ingenuity won over all: Firdous
Benazir Bhutto’s personality consisted of both the qualities of the head and the heart, but what appealed most to the people were her genuineness and boldness.
Altafbhai Londonistani jumps into the fray by saying
"the sacrifices rendered by Benazir for strengthening the country, to save the democracy and the people would always be remembered and she would always remain alive in the hearts of her admirers".
Seminar sucks up to Benazir
Shaheed Benazir dreamt of a developed and economically strong Pakistan, which would ensure regional stability and global peace. They called Pinky a true democrat
Benazir’s assassination loss for all Muslims: Babar Awan
“She raised a voice in support of Muslims whenever a wrong picture of Islam was portrayed anywhere in the world,”
And, then the "Ridiculous" took on a new level of "Absurd" when:

Petals from Bibi’s grave
‘I’ll give them to my ailing mother. I believe they’ll cure her,’
By almost reaching the heights of sainthood, Dus Percenti went on to proclaim:

He will defeat non-state actors
There were only two places where he could go and these were either the President House or jail.
Last edited by anupmisra on 27 Dec 2009 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Capital suggestion: Can we do more?
Consider this: the Pakistan army's 37th Mechanised Infantry Division and X Corps' 19th Infantry Division are both in Swat. XI Corps' 7th Infantry Division is in North Waziristan and its 9th Infantry Division is in South Waziristan. Special Services Group's 7th Commando Zarrar Battalion is also engaged in the anti-terror campaign.

Bajaur Scouts are in Khar, Dir Scouts in Balambat, Khyber Rifles in Landi Kotal, South Waziristan Scouts in Wana, Tochi Scouts in Miranshah plus Kurram Militia, Mehsud Scouts, Mohmand Rifles and Orakzai Scouts -- all engaged in one or another aspect of our anti-terror undertaking. Then there are 6,779 Levies and 16,828 Khassadars.

I Corps has three divisions and the 37th Mechanised Division was pulled away and sent to undertake Operation Rah-e-Rast. X Corps has three divisions and we pulled out 19th Infantry Division and sent it to Swat as well. The entire XI Corps, 7th as well as its 9th Infantry Divisions have taken on the TTP in Waziristan's Operation Rah-e-Nijat (II Corps' 14th Infantry Division is reportedly involved as well). Right now, at least 20 per cent of our combat capacity is entangled in the anti-terror effort.

All in all, we have deployed some 220,000 soldiers, military and paramilitary.
This itself shows that pakistan is not serious about the operations. What happened to the rehtoric about 700,000 indian troops opressing the people of occupied kashmir hain? 700,000 indian troops could not control the kashmir valley, and so 220,000 ill equipped and malnourished looking pakistani soldiers have no hope.

Is it possible to verify that the numbers quoted by this writer matches the units posted there?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Mahendra wrote:It might just be that those "Indians" who soldier on may not really be Indians, Hain?
Do you mean they are believers in mufti, err sorry dhoti?
Moi is guilty of visiting from time to time, but I generally spend my time accusing everyone of being raa agints there. :rotfl: The pandemonium that follows is usually interesting.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Am a tad disappointed no TSP connection has yet emerged regarding the would-be xmas plane soosai bomber only.

Meanwhile, the comments over at
CNN BROADCASTS PHOTO OF TERRORIST IN CUSTODY ON NORTHWEST FLIGHT
are eye-opening. Expect hate crimes to spike in the land of the free and the home of the brave only.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Gagan wrote:Is it possible to verify that the numbers quoted by this writer matches the units posted there?
Porki generals and political leaders usually make up numbers to beef up their claims for more foreign restitution and fictitious invoicing. Here's a good link to verify the chronology of events and exact number of paki soldiers on the ground. Clicky The actual strength of porki army in the North West that is actively fighting the "bad" tellibuniies is between 25,000 and 30,000. By their own admission, the bad tellibunnies are between 5,000 and 10,000. Most of porki strike corps and mechanized infantry are on their eastern borders. Both sides have lost approximately 10% to 20% of their fighters. By now most of tellibunnies have withdrawn into the mountains to live and fight another day. The oft-claimed successes that the porkis have been touting have been either due to "spur of the moment agreements" or because of "lack of engagements". Its all a big facade. The over-generous west has been falling for this lie, hook-line-and-sinker.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Consider this: the Pakistan army's 37th Mechanised Infantry Division and X Corps' 19th Infantry Division are both in Swat. XI Corps' 7th Infantry Division is in North Waziristan and its 9th Infantry Division is in South Waziristan. Special Services Group's 7th Commando Zarrar Battalion is also engaged in the anti-terror campaign.
Did the SSG have any more major incidents after the virtual slaughter they faced in 2007 and 2008? ( I recall atleast 30-40 SSG deaths).

If there is no news, it probably means they( Zarrar battalion) are having their R&R at Tarbela or wherever.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

all this talk about Ummah when their Sunnis can't stand the Shias
Pakistan: Blast rocks Shiite prayer hall
A suspected suicide bomber blew himself up on Sunday outside a Shiite Muslim prayer hall in the main city in the Pakistani part of the disputed Kashmir region, witnesses said.

The blast went off at the end of a procession for Ashura, the the Shiite calendar's biggest event. One witness said he saw body parts on the street believed to be those of the suicide bomber.
Sounds like the Muzaffarabad blast already posted.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Hari Seldon wrote:Am a tad disappointed no TSP connection has yet emerged regarding the would-be xmas plane soosai bomber only.

Meanwhile, the comments over at
CNN BROADCASTS PHOTO OF TERRORIST IN CUSTODY ON NORTHWEST FLIGHT
are eye-opening. Expect hate crimes to spike in the land of the free and the home of the brave only.
He went to school in UK and got radicalized there, sooner or later some direct/indirect Paki coonection will be found.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

rsingh wrote:Yes...........for one week I will think, act , write and behave like a Bakistani on BR. Please feel free to counter my posts
How are Shia-Sunni relations in Pakistan, particularly in lights of this events:

Shia mosque bombing in POK : http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadi ... Eq1gLqeihg

Car bombing in Karachi ahead of Ashura http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/i ... 6V20091226

Are Shias any better in Bakistan compared to say in Saudia?
bart
BRFite

Post by bart »

Prem wrote:http://www.brecorder.com/index.php?id=1 ... =&supDate=
Ban imposed on speeches by Indian Zakireen
ASSHFAQULLAH SHAWL
ISLAMABAD (December 26 2009): Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that the Interior Ministry has imposed ban on speeches of Indian Zakireen, Shia Ulema in Pakistan during the month of Muharram-ul-Harram. "Zakireen, Ulema and scholars hailing from India would not be allowed to make public speeches as I have already taken people at the helm of affairs into confidence", Malik said while talking to media here on Friday.

Why? What are they afraid of?
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Breaking News -- CNN. Another disruptive passenger on board NW flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit.
Last edited by archan on 28 Dec 2009 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: There is thread for international terrorism news. Please post there unless there emerges a paki connection.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

shravan wrote:Several injured in Muzaffarabad blast
Nope! Several dead. Ummah time

10 killed, 81 hurt in Muzaffarabad blast
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

anupmisra wrote:
Nope! Several dead. Ummah time

10 killed, 81 hurt in Muzaffarabad blast
This is inside POK. TSPA is raping and murdering the innocent Kashmiris.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Muppalla wrote:This is inside POK. TSPA is raping and murdering the innocent Kashmiris.
Actually I am little aghast with this news particularly and for the last few weeks in general. I was one of those vehemently arguing against the premise that the specter of soosai bombing will reach J&K (even NA-J&K). This incident puts the dent in my take.

We all know that NA has sizable section of Shias who have no love lost for the Pukes. PA has diverted jihadis to NA to clear the field for them. But we will see an inevitable reaction from Shias. So, in all the probability, coming months will see an escalation.

I just hope that we contain (if not control) this very, very firmly from here on.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Satya ji, your OT post has been moved to Nukkad. The answer to the question unfortunately is no. I moved it so that if any further discussion happens in that matter, the users don't have to hesitate in posting.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

bart wrote:
Prem wrote:http://www.brecorder.com/index.php?id=1 ... =&supDate=
Ban imposed on speeches by Indian Zakireen
ASSHFAQULLAH SHAWL
ISLAMABAD (December 26 2009): Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that the Interior Ministry has imposed ban on speeches of Indian Zakireen, Shia Ulema in Pakistan during the month of Muharram-ul-Harram. "Zakireen, Ulema and scholars hailing from India would not be allowed to make public speeches as I have already taken people at the helm of affairs into confidence", Malik said while talking to media here on Friday.

Why? What are they afraid of?
It offends the sensibilities of Paki wahabis/deobandis. Shias are better off in India than in Paki-stan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Deleted.
Last edited by A_Gupta on 28 Dec 2009 09:30, edited 2 times in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

If the Nation is to be believed, The Islamic Republic of Pakistani is blaming India for all manner of Islamic Jihadi terrorist acts in Pakistan.

Owning up to their own culpability in nurturing Islamic Jihadi terrorism that is now afflicting them seems still a distant prospect:
Proof of RAW's role in Pak terror acts established

By Maqbool Malik Submitted 6 hrs 20 mins ago

ISLAMABAD – Pakistani authorities have garnered the most sought-after evidence regarding the involvement of India’s notorious intelligence agency RAW in destabilising the country by using Afghan soil, TheNation reliably learnt on Sunday.

According to well-placed government and defence sources, RAW has sponsored a number of major terrorist activities in Pakistan including the one at Meena Bazaar, Peshawar, in October last and other earlier in Lahore where the Sri Lankan cricket team was subjected to terrorist attacks in March this year.

Sources informed that RAW, through Afghanistan, had executed the terrorism incidents through Afghans by providing them money and weapons for the set targets.
It was further learnt that three terrorist attacks targeting offices of Pakistan’s premier intelligence outfit ISI in Lahore, Peshawar and Multan were part of the sequence of terrorism being perpetrated by RAW. …………………..

The Nation
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... dari-rs-02
Mischief is afoot, warns Zari darri
NAUDERO: President Asif Ali Zardari said on Sunday that non-state actors were trying to break up Pakistan and institutions were being pitted against each other, but vowed that every sacrifice would be made to protect democracy.

Addressing a gathering on the second death anniversary of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto, President Zardari warned that anyone daring to cast an evil eye on democracy would be dealt with severely.

“We have shed our blood for building institutions and know how they have been built. We know what will happen when institutions clash and we don’t want to see such a day.”

President Zardari said conspiracies were being hatched against the four provinces and the federation of Pakistan.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Ho ho ho

'Taliban killed Benazir with Musharraf's consent'
Holding former President General Pervez Musharraf responsible for former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination, Pakistan's high commissioner to Britain Wajid Shamsul Hassan has said that Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Baitullah Mehsud could not have proceeded with his plans of assassinating Bhutto without Musharraf's nod.

A private television channel reported Hassan, as saying that if Benazir would have been alive, trouble for Musharraf would have doubled.

"Had Benazir been alive, Musharraf would have been facing legal action for murdering former Balochistan governor Nawab Akbar Bugti, and removing the chief justice of Pakistan," The Daily Times quoted Hassan, as saying.
Last edited by negi on 28 Dec 2009 09:38, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

This how Mother India is paid back by P Secularism and the Rotton fruit it produces. How many more Naqvi's we must suffer?
Fuddu dont even pretend.

In history, farce and tragedy often come in pairs
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -pairs-829
between the demolition of the Babri Masjid and the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, which was tragedy and which was farce? The sad truth, however, is that while Ayodhya and Mumbai cannot and should not be juxtaposed or compared, there is a common link. Both have led to rightwing consolidation of the polity, and in the final analysis it is this that has serious implications for India’s democracy.India’s middle classes want Kasab hanged, they want to lynch him in the tradition of the Ox-Bow Incident. They like to pick and choose their injustices. To them the Liberhan Commission’s indictment of rightwing politicians is passé and boring.
Whether Ajmal Kasab is found guilty, or whether he lives or dies will not affect the problem of terrorism that India faces. Yet that hardly seems to matter to those who revel in one sordid tragedy after another, seeking a sound bite here or a quotable quote there. Estragon and Vladimir had found their ultimate insult. The Indian media and Ajmal Kasab are still searching for theirs.
Last edited by SSridhar on 28 Dec 2009 11:02, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Prem, I don't know why you find it so difficult to use the QUOTE tag. You have been asked already, IIRC, to mind this when you cut&paste.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Re: prosecuting gola.
If pinky can do it, why not 10%nti? Is Wajid saying BB had more balls than Zardari?
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

B raman guru was on radio station 560 ksfo(bay area).He said nigerian guy has paki connection,and he also discuss Rana & headley case with the host. He was calling chicago conspiracy.B raman was saying US also has to prepare for something
similar to 26/11

Talk show host was john batchelor.
Last edited by amdavadi on 28 Dec 2009 11:02, edited 1 time in total.
Bheem
BRFite

Post by Bheem »

15 killed in Muzaffarabad imambargah bombing

* Over 100 injured, several in critical condition
* 35 injured in Karachi explosion
* Police say blast triggered by gas buildup in manhole, doctors say they found pellets in bodies of injured

Karachi bombing: In Karachi, police – on the basis of the bomb disposal squad’s findings – claimed that the explosion was triggered by a build up of gas in a manhole, but doctors who treated the blast victims said they found pellets in the bodies of the injured, suggesting that an explosive device was detonated.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2009_pg1_3
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

For the attention of Prem. Pl see the comments here
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Karachi bombing: In Karachi, police – on the basis of the bomb disposal squad’s findings – claimed that the explosion was triggered by a build up of gas in a manhole,
So, the era of bursting bulbs is over and the new era of gas in manholes takes over? :eek:
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

amdavadi wrote:B raman was saying US also has to prepare for something similar to 26/11
IMO, this is really the key. Any perception US or west leaves with jihadis that they are soft and ignored the real impact of 26/11, jihadis will be emboldened.

That is why it is also absolutely important for US to play their part, even overtly, in getting culprits of Mumbai to justice and bust the entire racket. Unfortunately, there is no room to play that he is our guy or someone else's. That school need to be closed else everyone is going to have trouble.

I hope they all realize the real import of 26/11. It is not just about Mumbai/Indians.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Afaik TSP has pretty decent gas reserves and their cooking gas agencies supply gas via pipes to households , me thinks tali bunnies have become tech savvy.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

From the edit in DT
Today, Pakistan stands poised on the cusp of a decision between the past and the future.
The only country which stands at crossroads every single day.
vishal
BRFite

Post by vishal »

Boom boom time in Karachi

Update: Dunya News says 8 dead so far. Tweeting Pakis say mob setting vehicles on fire & attacking cops.

Update: Photos of the blast from a distance (from Twitter) http://twitpic.com/vkt05 & http://twitpic.com/vkszv Must have been a pretty big explosion.

Update: Reports of another blast from near Karachi court. No confirmation available. More cars being burnt.

How many cars does one need to burn in Karachi for the smoke to visible in Bombay?

Update: Geo says toll rises to 12.

The explosion took place less than 30 minutes ago & 12 confirmed dead already. Looks like someone scored big today.

Update: Meter climbs to 20.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Zardari is going to meet his 72.

There is a similarity between BB repeatedly warning about a threat to her life right before she was assass-ed, now zardari is doing the same.

The problem is massa.

Massa won't let a coup happen, and they hold back the jernails in the barracks. What will the jernails do hain? The top jernails have spent all these years in the fauj, and suddenly when they reach the top of the food chain, massa puts a stop to all the ghoos and commissions? They are NOT going to take this lying down.

This is the longest the fauj has tolerated a political leader in pakistan. Since a coup is not allowed, a 72 will happen.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^Great article and analogies above by Sri Irfan Husain. Good read.

Far from growing up the packees have been growing down only.

And yup, I fully expect someone or the other to point out how such tendencies exist in India also, etc.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

vishal wrote:Boom boom time in Karachi
Tweeting Pakis say mob setting vehicles on fire & attacking cops.
Meter climbs to 20.
Karachi boils over soon after Zardari meets Altaf?

Get the popcorn and beer out.