Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

Post by KLNMurthy »

surinder wrote: ...

Fast forward: Pakistan then morphed into TSP, and has let loose terror on India. Both in 2-4 wars, continous jhagra on Kashmir, Punjab. Nuclear threats and all that. To some (if not most) it is obvious that these threats are neither new, nor inspired by any new ideology. They are a continuation of the mellenium-old push of Islaam into India proper. Now they are being spearheaded by TSP, rather than Turks. But we cannot say this

You literally can't. See blog on related court judgment
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

shiv wrote:Surinder - with respect there are so many "debatable" points in your argument that it would only lead to a rehash of a whole lot of discussions we have had. I believe you are yet again promoting Islam as a fearsome and enviable idol on a pedestal making it out to be a millennia old unchanging and relentlessly conquering force that is still winning and using that image of Islam that you have created to say that it needs to be fought. If Islam is not all that you say it is, it does not require the solutions you ask for.

The argument that if there was no Islam there would be no Pakistan is easily countered by a similar equal equal - if there were no Hindus there would be no India. If there was no white man there would be no US of A

In any case this is OT here.
I thought surinder gave a pretty good summary of the logical jam in which India finds itself. One doesn't have to be a Muslim-hater to recognize that Pakistan is all about a space for (former) Indian Muslims, their constitution says exactly that.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Divine coincidence
Dr Safdar Mahmud, a renowned scholar and historian, has come up with an interesting bit of numerological coincidence about Quaid-e-Azam and Pakistan. He says that from 1947 todate i. e, 2010, all three of the most important days of our national calendar, Pakistan Day (14th August), Quaid-e-Azam’s death anniversary (11 September) and Quaid’s birthday (25th December) have been falling on the same day of the week. In 2010, they would all be on Saturdays, in 2009 they were all on Fridays and in 2008 all on Thursdays. So on and so forth!
This state was born at midnight between 14th and 15th of August, on Shab-e-Qadr, 27th of Ramzan, Friday. Allah in Quran has ascribed great significance to this holy night. The Quran began to be revealed on this holy night. In my humble opinion, the writer has shown us with these numerological relations that Pakistan and Quaid have been inter-linked by Allah. Inference is that if we remember Quaid as Quaid-e-Azam, and not as Mr Jinnah, and follow the principles and patterns he proposed for this country, we would surely survive. If we forget him and trample upon his mottoes and principles, we will be doomed. The choice is ours. -FAIZ OMAR, Lahore, January 6.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Rupesh wrote:Divine coincidence
Dr Safdar Mahmud, a renowned scholar and historian, has come up with an interesting bit of numerological coincidence about Quaid-e-Azam and Pakistan. He says that from 1947 todate i. e, 2010, all three of the most important days of our national calendar, Pakistan Day (14th August), Quaid-e-Azam’s death anniversary (11 September) and Quaid’s birthday (25th December) have been falling on the same day of the week. In 2010, they would all be on Saturdays, in 2009 they were all on Fridays and in 2008 all on Thursdays. So on and so forth!
This state was born at midnight between 14th and 15th of August, on Shab-e-Qadr, 27th of Ramzan, Friday. Allah in Quran has ascribed great significance to this holy night. The Quran began to be revealed on this holy night. In my humble opinion, the writer has shown us with these numerological relations that Pakistan and Quaid have been inter-linked by Allah. Inference is that if we remember Quaid as Quaid-e-Azam, and not as Mr Jinnah, and follow the principles and patterns he proposed for this country, we would surely survive. If we forget him and trample upon his mottoes and principles, we will be doomed. The choice is ours. -FAIZ OMAR, Lahore, January 6.
But the most important fact is that the land of the Sindhu/Saraswati is the most holiest land of the Hindus and Hindu civilization. This land is the origin of the civilization.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Wow, that Aman Ka Tamasha is now on TV. I can't understand it onlee. Does GoI has a hand in this in a chankian way? Or this is being pushed down our throats by Ombaba's agents?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Chandragupta wrote:Wow, that Aman Ka Tamasha is now on TV. I can't understand it onlee. Does GoI has a hand in this in a chankian way? Or this is being pushed down our throats by Ombaba's agents?

Maybe another attack is on its way. By promoting the Aman ki tamasha, GOI plays the victiim role to the hilt and negates US pressure to concede more?
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Chandragupta wrote:Wow, that Aman Ka Tamasha is now on TV. I can't understand it onlee. Does GoI has a hand in this in a chankian way? Or this is being pushed down our throats by Ombaba's agents?
Of course it does IMO, although I am not sure about the Chanakyan part. But can you give us some details on who is on, what are they saying etc etc.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Acharya wrote:
But the most important fact is that the land of the Sindhu/Saraswati is the most holiest land of the Hindus and Hindu civilization. This land is the origin of the civilization.
Only part of it, part is still in india.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

CRamS wrote:
Of course it does IMO, although I am not sure about the Chanakyan part. But can you give us some details on who is on, what are they saying etc etc.
Just the teasers on TV, here is one -

James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Chandragupta wrote: Just the teasers on TV, here is one -
:rotfl: :rotfl: ToIlet and Dung are taking people for fools
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Seven injured in explosion in Peshawar factory
Seven people were injured, while a watchman was buried under rubble following a mysterious blast in a factory in Hayatabad Industrical Estate of Hayatabad township, on Tuesday. Three rooms of the factory were badly damaged in the explosion.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

2 gunned down in Karachi
2342 PST, Tuesday, January 12, 2010

KARACHI: Two people have been killed while two others sustained injures when armed robbers opened fire at a bus in Qaidabad area of Karachi.

===

Could The Pakistani Government Fall Over Karachi Violence?
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

vacuum blast. things just explode and a bunch of people get injured is peshawar for no reason.
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

Note that it is the Paki Finance Minister that says that Pakland expects to get $1.8 billion by June.
A deadline on begging. It can't get better. A whole generation of international beggers has been trained who will help raise Gross domestic begging potential in years to come. :rotfl:

Long ago, I had said that Pakistan will get defeated when the US goes down because the US wil support Pakistan till the end. The only thing that could change that is radical Islam, and a hatred for the US that causes Pakis to double cross.

The US of course must reap what it sowed.
Well said. if i may add, The unlimited money printing power of US had been one of its strategic advantage. It has turned many healthy African economies into financially addicted systems.
I believe its a matter of a decade when yen or yuan will replace dollar as preferred global reserve currency. (with yen seems the better option now).
In case of Pak, which is a case of super addict.. this can be really harsh to maintain army of the size of ego.
The point i am trying to make is once this money supply weakens, even the secular lot of pure land will find it hard to hold their faith with US.
Again china has a very important role to play, and time will tell how far they will go finance their ego.

As of now, the indications are not good for pak, its exports are declining fast, its external debt is increasing at alarming rate(50-60 billion $ as of now)

In another news:
The prophet cartoon nation to bless pakistan with 28 million
and some comments from a very reputed puki think tank
Is this not the country about which pak mullahs were saying we should boycott them due to the cartoon controversy? How cheap are we????
And again..
Danish newspapers republish Prophet cartoon
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

Wahabism and Punjabism make a very fatal cocktail, fatal for all those around including Sindhis, Baluchis, Shias, Bengalis, Ahmediyas, Afghanis etc.
A Punjabi is a cross between a New Yorker and a Texan with style of New Yorker and brashness of a Texan. On their own they are the mostly progressive as seen in Eastern Punjab. Mix it with Wahabism, and only the worst of a New Yorker and Texan comes out, incapable of anything but senseless violence. The solution is for Pakjabis to become real Punjabis and not forget their heritage.
surinder wrote: Meanwhile our illustrous ex-countrymen to the West, have no such pangs of conscious or any exagerated self-restrains. Their debate need not take into account Hindu opinion, since there are practically no Hindus in TSP. Their debate is focussed, clear, and unfettered. Their ambitions and tactics and strategy has no self-imposed blindness. Only thing they lack---and we should thank our 33 crore Devtas for that----they lack the ability to accomplish anything. Were it not for the utterly corrupt and incapable people in TSP, they would have made mincemeat of India. Well, even with their unbeleivable cupidity, they have impudently slapped & humiliated a country 7 times its size. That is a compliment to them, if there is one that can be given.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

One day we all will be terrorists!
Allow me to go one step further: what we need is a revolutionary political leadership in this country [ We need ZahiD Hamid (PBUH )]. We deserve a change in the political mindset and political conduct of this nation’s leaders. We need fresh leadership in Pakistan.
We all do not need to be politically loyal to our contemporary political dispensation or to our present political allies. We must completely reject a global political system of US/west’s dominance.
We all ought to be political dissidents! After all, dissent is a vital element of the democratic political process. It is a duty of an engaged citizenry!
One day we all might be considered terrorists by our western “friends”. Never mind. So be it! ( by the Grace of Allah this wish will soon be fulfilled )
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

Couldn't find a begging puk cartoon online , so made 1 myself..
link
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

animesharma wrote:Couldn't find a begging puk cartoon online , so made 1 myself..
link
:D , Credit due to Paki accomplishment in begging .
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

Prem wrote:
animesharma wrote:Couldn't find a begging puk cartoon online , so made 1 myself..
link
:D , Credit due to Paki accomplishment in begging .
An artist always need inspiration. :wink:
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

shiv wrote:Surinder - with respect there are so many "debatable" points in your argument that it would only lead to a rehash of a whole lot of discussions we have had. I believe you are yet again promoting Islam as a fearsome and enviable idol on a pedestal making it out to be a millennia old unchanging and relentlessly conquering force that is still winning and using that image of Islam that you have created to say that it needs to be fought. If Islam is not all that you say it is, it does not require the solutions you ask for.

The argument that if there was no Islam there would be no Pakistan is easily countered by a similar equal equal - if there were no Hindus there would be no India. If there was no white man there would been no US of A

In any case this is OT here.
I will defer to your judgement on it being OT. But I want to clarify that I am neither "promoting Islam as a fearsome and enviable idol" nor putting it "on a pedesta". Neither am I putting it below nor making it gentle or nurturing either. I am merely pointing out, we have muzzled ourselves, preventing a free frank debate & more than that a free frank thought on the past. If the points I raise are debatable, that is also fine, instead the problem is that those points are not debated in India. They cannot be.

The argument that if there was no Islam there would be no Pakistan is easily countered by a similar equal equal - if there were no Hindus there would be no India. If there was no white man there would be no US of A

With all due respect, this == makes as much sense as saying that had the owner of valuable Jewels not owned those jewels, there would have been no theft.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

KLNMurthy wrote:I thought surinder gave a pretty good summary of the logical jam in which India finds itself. One doesn't have to be a Muslim-hater to recognize that Pakistan is all about a space for (former) Indian Muslims, their constitution says exactly that.
You don't have to be a Muslim hater to clearly see the past history and be able to say it without fear or self-imposed shackles. In fact, many of those who see the past clearly are the least bigoted people.

Every nation needs to learn from its history and no muddle through every crisis as a brand new event, unconnected with its own past. When Palestinian stones hit Jewish settlers, they see it in the context of "not again". When Chinese see US warships go near their coast, they see it is athe continuaton of the past humuliations. This is a civilizational response, whether it is right or wrong is besides the point.
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

Its original purpose was to be a space for IM. Now it has become a Pakjabi whirlpool that is sucking itself.
I know an original IM migrated from Lucknow to Karachi who says the worst thing he and his family ever did was immigrate to TSP, as India was so much better.
I thought surinder gave a pretty good summary of the logical jam in which India finds itself. One doesn't have to be a Muslim-hater to recognize that Pakistan is all about a space for (former) Indian Muslims, their constitution says exactly that.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

We need to settle this debate within oursleves for the others think its settled and hence moved out.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

archan wrote:If there are so many non-state actors on whom the Pakistani state has no control then they have no sovereignty. Why the outcry on the drone attacks then? you cannot preserve what you don't have.
Archanullah, you want to talk logic with pakis, hain? Jeehard upon you :evil:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

I am bit confused, If indian Muslims have rejected Pakistan and its Iedology then continuing Pakistan make no sense . It do not deserve to exist as it was made for IM who provided legitimacy to its birth. Pakistan turned out to be Khota Sikka from 10th century , it ought to be either in Museum or melted to be cast anew in humane form.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

anupmisra wrote:One more demand from the land of the hurt.

Pakistan demands compensation for shifted Davis Cup ties

"We have filed a claim for a total compensation of around $100,000 for the three Davis Cup ties against Oman, the Philippines and Hong Kong that have been moved from Pakistan since last year," PTF President Dilawar Abbas said on Tuesday. The ITF shifted the ties to venues in those three countries after security concerns expressed by Pakistan's opponents over the scheduling of their matches in Lahore and Islamabad.
ITF argued that Pakistan was given a share of the money from international sponsorship of the ties and due to the security situation no country would play in Pakistan.

Pooki feelings are hurt and it will cost $100G to assuage their broken dreams.

Tacky, tacky, tacky. Even Somali pirates talk in millions but Pukistanis
can buy relief in 100K!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lisa wrote:
anupmisra wrote:One more demand from the land of the hurt.
Tacky, tacky, tacky. Even Somali pirates talk in millions but Pukistanis
can buy relief in 100K!
Somali pirates (no offence to regular somalis) ask for a million and, once they get it, release the hostage ship and go away. Pukis ask for $100G and, once they get it, keep asking for more from the same giver. Its beggary that keeps on begging.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Aren't there lots of Pakis in Houston?
National Bird of Pakistan puts in an appearance at Houston.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHk9Q3Fv6g
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

After Cheen, now its the turn of the turks (porkiland's idol) to interfere in puki domestic politics.
I convinced Nawaz to contest polls: Turk President
Turkey’s President Abdullah Gul said Tuesday that he had convinced Pakistan Muslim League-N chief Mian Nawaz Sharif to take part in the last general elections.
“I strongly feel that participation of the PML-N was vital for the stability of democratic process in Pakistan,” he said.

And, as usual, the porkis bent over backwards to thank the turks (after all, half of them are descended from them).
Shahbaz Sharif said Pakistan also needs a person like Abdullah Gul. He thanked the Turkish President for his support for Pakistan and its people. He also lauded Abdullah Gul for his role in the constitutional reforms in Turkey.
Maybe Sharif get his tourist visa to turkey soon.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Bismillah: :eek: The unthinkable has happened :!:
Denmark announces $28m aid for Pakistan
Very small article so posting in full
KARACHI: The government of Denmark has decided to increase Danish development assistance to Pakistan from $8 million to $28 million in the period 2010-12.

Ms Ulla Toernaes, Danish Minister for Development Cooperation during meeting with Shaukat Tarin, Federal Minister for Finance said, “Pakistan is a country with many challenges.

Denmark is committed through the Friends of Democratic Pakistan to do best to assist Pakistan in its effort to combat radicalization and terrorism and support the Pakistani people in their struggle.”
Isn't it Haraam to accept money from Denmark? How will the people of the land of the pure react?
:rotfl:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Aren't there lots of Pakis in Houston?
National Bird of Pakistan puts in an appearance at Houston.

I geta chuckle from the national bird sightings, every time...yet to grow stale...hehehe.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Couldn't find a begging puk cartoon online , so made 1 myself..
link

Animesh ji, very nice and apt cartoon. Well made. :D
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

Afghan soil being used for terrorism: ISI chief
KARACHI: Director General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) Gen Ahmad Shuja Pasha said on Tuesday that Afghan soil was being used for terrorist activities in Pakistan, adding that there could be no peace in Pakistan unless infiltration from Afghan border was stopped.

Gen Pasha’s statement came against the backdrop of increased US pressure to launch a parallel operation in North Waziristan.

According to DawnNews, the ISI chief, who was briefing the parliamentary committee on national security, said the drug mafia in Afghanistan was supporting terrorists who were creating unrest in Pakistan.

According to sources, members of the committee were of the opinion that the Pak-Afghan border should be fenced and cross-border movement should be closely monitored.

The members also stressed the need for enhancing security along the border.

After the meeting, Raza Rabbani told reporters that the members condemned the measures for screening Pakistani citizens at US airports.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Everyone and their aunty can see that Pakistan is not going to make it.
The key players are already in there antipating and laying claim on the different pieces of whatever will remain.
The question is - what is our post Pakistan plan?

I think it would be valuable if we could also start discussing vision for post pakistan. Otherwise everyone will lay claim - US on Baluchistan, China already looking at POK etc (that scenario is really scary for us), No clue about Russia.

I am not sure if we have any vision. Given the way we lost out in Nepal and Sri Lanka makes me wonder about the capability of our government.
A post Pakistan scenario could be our greatest threat and opportunity
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Afghanistan problem ---- S Ishfaq
Totally random article, written for the heck of it.
India's participation in this global peace effort against terror and extremism remains eyewash. Countless complaints against Indian troops and intelligence operators in Afghanistan substantiate the fact that there is an Indian hand behind the recent troubles inside Balochistan and FATA. It is an open secret now that the Balochistan Liberation Army, a well-organised Kabul-based movement inside Pakistan, receives monetary and other assistant from Indian defence and intelligence circles.
Just like every group which was created and supported by India eventually turned against it, such as the Nepali Maoists and Sri Lankan Tamils. Nowadays Nepali Maoist claims to support Indian Maoists, who are the biggest internal security problem of India. And the Tamils, who had been supported by the Indian Congress, later assassinated Rajiv Gandhi. Similarly, the possibility cannot be ruled out that one day these Indian-supported fake Taliban will turn their guns on India. It is crystal clear that Afghanistan is slipping away from the US and NATO and billions of dollars and sacrifices of young Americans are being wasted in Afghanistan because of Indian help to the Taliban.

Afghanistan needs development, not troops. The past eight years have shown that foreign forces equipped with modern weaponry could not establish their control beyond Kabul. The Americans could have learned from the British, who avoided direct control of the tribal areas after assessing that the people of the tribal belt cannot be tamed or subjugated. Thus, in those times too Afghanistan was used as a buffer zone. Since force is not a solution to any problem, the US and its allies must adopt a developmental approach and also ask India to stop its anti-peace activities at once. Or else, Afghanistan will prove to be another Vietnam for America.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

The real competition with India ---- Dr. Manzur Ejaz
The impact of Gen. Kapoor's statement continues. :lol:
If Pakistani military/civilian leaders and the media should have reacted to any Indian statement, it should have been to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s announcement that his country’s economy will grow at nine to ten percent annually. Making noises against Indian army chief General Deepak Kapoor’s announcement of India’s military doctrine of fighting on two fronts simultaneously is futile. He was mimicking Pentagon-style statements for domestic consumption, specifically for those who believe that India has become a US-like global power and should act like it.

I was curious about how the Chinese leadership reacted to General Kapoor’s doctrine statement. No surprise, the Chinese did not take it as a threat or interpret it as the Indians’ intention to attack. The Chinese has always been working on such a multi-war doctrine because of possible wars with the Soviet Union, India and the US or its regional proxies (Taiwan and Japan). Therefore, for them, developing such doctrines may not be anything special, but General Kapoor’s statement may have been taken as unnecessary bragging for domestic consumption.

Unlike India and its rising middle class chauvinists, the Chinese government and people remain silent about their mammoth growth. They want to become an economic power without alarming the world about their enhanced status. On the contrary, elements in the Indian government and a large section of the rising middle classes have started making chauvinistic noises. They have started believing that India has already become a world power with US-like imperialist interests. Therefore, they preach that the Indian army should go into Afghanistan and other troubled spots of the world. General Kapoor was trying to quench the thirst of these elements.
Okay China better than India. Then comes Pakistan == India. :mrgreen:
Indians and Pakistanis are in the habit of making mountains out of molehills and fighting wars of words. Pakistani leaders’ statements and media hype about General Kapoor’s statement is typical. Maybe they were also reacting for the benefit of the domestic audience rather than being really upset. It should have been taken as a routine or foolish statement because Pakistan may also have a similar doctrine of fighting on two fronts, on its eastern and western borders. In fact, it would be criminal if the Pakistani army has not developed such a doctrine. But we Pakistanis and Indians are more into belittling and casting each other as villains rather than addressing the realities.
Nowadays the Indian chauvinists are full of themselves. They seriously believe that India has become a superpower while Pakistan, stuck with religious extremism, is on the brink of collapsing/disintegrating. Unlike the Chinese, including common persons and political scientists that I met during my visit to China, India has a rising number of half-literate specialists bragging about India’s new enhanced status. They may have a reason to do so, but overdoing is certainly bad for national mental health.
and now Pakistan > India. :mrgreen:
I have widely travelled in all of the north Indian states, from Punjab to Rajasthan, and observed that the condition of the common people is no different from those in Pakistani Punjab or large parts of Sindh. Travelling through Rajasthan recently, I was impressed with the roads and tourism infrastructure. However, all along the roads from Jaipur to Jaisalmer and Bikaner, what I saw were the goats and camels grazing in the desert. I have seen the Pakistani area adjoining Rajasthan, the Tharparkar desert, and I saw a similar set up sans tourism infrastructure. However, as one comes closer to UP, the messy conditions, bad roads, impoverished population, congestion and pollution are worse than most of Pakistani Punjab where more than 60 percent Pakistanis live.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

^^^
Just for the sake of Karma Pakistan shoudl be under Chinese rule for 10 years (terrible for India). Some outcomes
- Rapid Hannification of features
- Population stabilization and reduction through sterilization and one child rule
- No Minarets, LET, nada.. Jihadism and more will be wiped out

In addition the entire RAPE class will be facing the bullet adding to the number of executions that take place in China every year.

Just dreaming. Mind you , this scenario would be awful for India
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

The same old song ---- Kamran Shafi
The Americans should know that Pakistan is in very serious trouble indeed, and that the enemy is within us; whether it is the cruel, and may I repeat myself, twisted-in-mind-and-spirit terrorist or those who cannot abide ‘bloody civilians’ calling the shots. There is much that is going on that reminds one of the engineered crises that we have seen all of our lives in the Citadel of Islam, the Land of the Pure. I am 64 today and have, sadly, seen and remember our poor country lurching from one catastrophe to another for a half century now.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

pgbhat wrote:The same old song ---- Kamran Shafi
The Americans should know that Pakistan is in very serious trouble indeed, and that the enemy is within us; whether it is the cruel, and may I repeat myself, twisted-in-mind-and-spirit terrorist or those who cannot abide ‘bloody civilians’ calling the shots. There is much that is going on that reminds one of the engineered crises that we have seen all of our lives in the Citadel of Islam, the Land of the Pure. I am 64 today and have, sadly, seen and remember our poor country lurching from one catastrophe to another for a half century now.
He was around 24 when he saw his country break into Bangladesh. Still calls it Citadel of Islam
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^ I thought he is being sardonic. :-?