Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

Post by JE Menon »

Amit and Rudradev,

Guys you are valued participants, and we need you to keep providing your thoughts on here. So please cease and effing desist. :)
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Afghanistan and India stealing pakistan's gur

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... ort-of-Gur

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Sugar Mills Association (PSMA) Tuesday urged the Government to restrict export of Gur to Afghanistan to stabilise the price of sugar at home, sources informed TheNation on Tuesday.
The meeting feared the crisis might deepen further, as the commodity was continuously being smuggled to India and Afghanistan due to much higher prices there. It was revealed that sugar was available at Rs 120/kg in Afghanistan and Rs 90/kg in India as against the price of Rs 70/kg in Pakistan.

The last remaining sweetener for bhutto's grass meal is also being stolen :((
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

While the jhapad in IPL warms the heart I am not going to give even the moral high grounds to WKK brigade accusing Indians for mixing sports and politics.
Despite being one of the best sporting nations (cricket, rugby) South Africa was barred from participating in sporting events for purely political reasons in which India took an important role. Today the world is a better place because of that action.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Boss, I don't think 26/11 was politics. If an Indian does not want to forgive and forget it, it is not politics. I would not wish this to anyone, but those whose hearts bleed for papistan, or who regret not getting yet another opportunity to show "restraint" and gain moral high ground, wonder what those people's reactions would have been if God forbid, their loved one was blown into pieces by a jannat-seeking paki - as has happened to many Indians. It is easy to sing songs of peace when the terror has not hit close enough. Feel for your fellow Indians.
Jayram
BRFite

Post by Jayram »

VikasRaina wrote:
Make no mistake this was a malicious act on our part justified or not
Dear Jayram, How is not spending money on incompetent fools or known drug addicts a malicious act.
IPL brought them in the market and guess what , no one was willing to touch them with a barge pole.
It is a INDIAN event for the people of INDIA, paid by business houses of INDIA and watched primarily by people of INDIA and all these INDIANS
don't want to do anything which has Paki label on it.
Why there is so much of wailing if 11 Pakis were not picked for IPL. We don't owe them anything except for few visits of Agni's and Prithvi's.

PS: Never Forgive , Never Forget is not just a slogan.
Look I am all for this action - I was just providing a alternate viewpoint of why/how we reacted the way we did this time. Maybe this is a new maturing of the Indian psyche where we dont really care much about trampling all things paki telling them to F*** off basically. Or alternatvely and more realistically someone in GOI realized belatedly we would be opening a door to them at a time when they dont deserve to soil even the neighbhood leave alone the house.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

I believe people amay be missing the obvious reasons why pakis were shunned. The buyers/organizers may be simply insulating themselves against any further monetary damage in case of another terror attack. this means:
- the buyers and mango aadmi is expecting another terror attck any time
- the buyers are convinced that should such an attack occur, the Bal Thakray faction (and I will be a cheerleader of BT on this occasion) will attack the organizers/buyers until the paki players are hounded out
- if a team has paki/s in its ranks, that team will be treated as a pariah by the rest of the country for at least a few days in the aftermath of the attack
- if there are no pakis in any team, then after a suitable period of real/feigned mourning after the attack, it can get back to business as usual and complete the tournament. But if pakis are present, people may think ipl = india-pakistan league - that will be bad for business
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

[*]With 90-95% following, Cricket is national sports cum national interest of Pakistan (same with India)

[*]With HUGE amounts involved in cricket thru both formal and informal channels, it is the proven (or at least potential) source of funding nefarious activities in the neighborhood and therefore has national security dimension for Pakistan (as well as India at the receiving end)

[*]Growing popularity of Paki players in Indian middleclass is recognized by certain elements; It is common to find posters of leading Paki players like Wasim Akram, Imran Khan, Shoaib Chukthar, Waqar Younus in Indian middle class / youngsters. This leaves appealing affect of India in the minds of Paki players/fans rather than the desired soft appeal of Pak in the minds of Indian minorities. This is completely in the reverse direction of what Pak fauj and certain elements in Pakistan expects to spread the brand Pakistan;

[*]In response, Pak fauz takes control of PCB and retd crore commanders are appointed PCB chiefs initiating Islamization of cricket. The design is to first a) stop Indian influence b) spread religious symbolism (beard culture) and then leveraging that to create soft spots; goal is to further brand islam by using paki players as brand ambassadors

[*]Creation of IPL spreads stakes out of BCCI and into various owners of cricketing team/brands that earn monies based on performance/perceptions etc

[*]This creates a natural risk/rewards mechanism within the cricketing brands/teams. So long the perceptions of Pakistan and paki players is goo, they will find takers. However, if perceptions are negative, each team will try to limit exposure to risks emanating from Pak lest the team is seen aiding Paki terror activities in India.

[*]This is natural reaction and Pakistan should understand this. There is nothing sinister from anyone but a natural risk mitigation strategy.

[*]Now, there is a good lesson in this for Pakistan. As long as Pakistan continues to harbor terror infrastructure it will be very difficult to reverse this situation. It is possible that Pakistan may feel humiliated but India cannot be held responsible for this. Paki players and cricketing fans in Pakistan should exert pressure to neutralize terror infrastructure.

[*]While some may think the exclusion of paki players increases the risk of paki terror inside India, one must understand, it goes counter to the very same logic that has made them excluded. There is a nullifying effect right there. Also, one should recognize the hidden leverage we just gained because of this a) any attack has default motive established (not that we need but easier to explain to external partners) b) stress Paki cricketing/diplomatic relations with other nations further c)made to order stick to beat pak whenever/wherever/however we want.[/b]
Last edited by Satya_anveshi on 21 Jan 2010 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
anjan
BRFite

Post by anjan »

CRamS wrote: On one point though I agree with the sympathizers. In my opinion, that there has been no terror attack since 26/11 is only partly due to Indian vigilance, and virtually has nothing to do with any posibility, if it all it exists, of India militarily retaliating to the next provociation. Its more likely because of US presence, and despite equal equal in public (see Gate's latest insult to India with his sophistry on Al Queda provoking a conflcit between India and TSP), at least in private, US is keeping TSP on a tight leash. And any ferocious LeT type attack in the heart of India will put TSP on a diplomatic dock visa vi US.
If there is no prospect of India retaliating why exactly do you see the US holding the Pakis on a tight leash? Dharma perhaps? If there is terrorism in India it is because we slipped up. If there isn't any then it is because we're able to bring instruments of national power to bear on preventing it. I fail to see why Indians have such a hard time accepting that the GoI can be half competent.

IF the US is exercising any such leash it is purely because any Indian retaliation will cut supply routes into Afghanistan. Not out of the inherent goodness of their hearts.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

anjan wrote:I fail to see why Indians have such a hard time accepting that the GoI can be half competent.
Good question. :mrgreen: There are multiple reasons AFAIK, each individual chooses their own.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

archan wrote:Boss, I don't think 26/11 was politics. If an Indian does not want to forgive and forget it, it is not politics. I would not wish this to anyone, but those whose hearts bleed for papistan, or who regret not getting yet another opportunity to show "restraint" and gain moral high ground, wonder what those people's reactions would have been if God forbid, their loved one was blown into pieces by a jannat-seeking paki - as has happened to many Indians. It is easy to sing songs of peace when the terror has not hit close enough. Feel for your fellow Indians.
Since it appeared below my post, I am assuming it is directed to me. Apologies otherwise.

I agree 26/11 is not politics. I feel the pain even though my loved ones are not killed or maimed on 26/11.Which is why this jhapad feeds so good (though pales in comparison with the pain caused then). We are on the same page here.

Probably what you missed in my response is that - along with this jhapad, I am talking of not giving an inch of space on the moral high ground either. Bring on all WKK dogmas like 'common people of both countries love each other' and 'cultural ties can bridge the gap' and 'sports and politics should not be mixed' (- I am not saying 26/11 is politics, the WKK brigade says that) and they also need to be countered without appearing either blood thirsty or apologetic. So, makes sense (for me, would love to be corrected if wrong) to counter those arguments with South Africa example as they can not spin it as 'right wing hindutvawadi conspiracy'.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Jayram wrote: (Make no mistake this was a malicious act on our part justified or not. We did invite the pakis to get involved in this years auction and we are now kicking them in the face).
Being invited to particate in the auction does not mean there is a guarantee you will be picked. The local lottery keeps asking me to "participate" by buying tickets, and I am sure IIT also encourages all high school students to consider applying and sitting for the jay-yee-yee.

Ironic that the pakis, being used to pimped out by the cammandus to the highest bidder, have run into the number ZERO in India.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Moral Highground - A pile of dung and compost on the dead bodies of innocent Indians massacred by Islamic terrorists sponsored by the Pakistani Army.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

^^My humble bows for such a satirical yet moving description of moral-shoral high ground. Never forget.. :cry:
shaunb
BRFite -Trainee

Post by shaunb »

Is this Psy Ops? or some real signalling going on.

Refer to the picture in this link
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

anjan wrote: If there is no prospect of India retaliating why exactly do you see the US holding the Pakis on a tight leash? Dharma perhaps? If there is terrorism in India it is because we slipped up. If there isn't any then it is because we're able to bring instruments of national power to bear on preventing it. I fail to see why Indians have such a hard time accepting that the GoI can be half competent.

IF the US is exercising any such leash it is purely because any Indian retaliation will cut supply routes into Afghanistan. Not out of the inherent goodness of their hearts.
Its a question of calibration. IMO, US would not like TSP to completely run rough shod over India with its terrorists, but at the same time, keep it would like India caged in an equal equal framework with TSP. Just read Gates's pronouncement.
Last edited by CRamS on 21 Jan 2010 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

shaunb wrote:Is this Psy Ops? or some real signalling going on.

Refer to the picture in this link
GOI has obviously recently hired a PR expert! :)
I'm lovin' it!
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Toi is in overdrive mode . It is trying to give political twist. There is blog link by some ghosh. I have never seen such spineless spiner in my life.good to see his musharaff wiped out in comment section. In wonder if editors of toi ever read comments.
Last edited by rsingh on 21 Jan 2010 04:37, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Pakistan blocks agenda at UN disarmament conference

Pakistan is indeed a land of wishful thinkers. There are too many wishing wells in Pakistan. A land of AAS HOLES (if I can be forgiven a bilingual pun heheheeehhhe).
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

The IPL related comments on this thread give new meaning to the term "Argumentative Indian.

Such a range of opinion on a straightforward issue related to Indian interests is simply stupefying... :(
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Yeah, this is indeed unbelievable. Alleged Indians on BRF doing :(( for India-hating, terror loving crap like their cricket players? Whatever happened to this :(( when reverse dossiers were being sarcastically given out by pakis after Mumbai attack?
Jayram wrote: I think also this act will raise the securty risk a notch in the IPL matches. The aamm paki will be very very happy once a bomb goes off in an IPL game and the whole IPL thing is called off.. He afterall has no skin in the game now and in fact will activily want to disrupt it.
JMT
1) aam paki gives crap about some rich Indians owning some of their players and IPL matches. They might care if it is an India-pak match. In this case, it is only those RAPEs who loves Indian markets and Indian money, but hates our immoral, Bollywood thigh-loving ways in public. They see it as an opportunity lost for making money and more importantly, a feeling of self-importance in the Indian red carpets and other IPL media blitzes. Where will they have even a remote chance to be feted, because they are a recognized brand like Bollywood? In Cannes? Or in LA?

2) aam paki always celebrates and slits the throat of their cattle, whenever an Indian life is lost. More gruesome, the bigger their grins.

3) Security risk is always there. Afridi and his ilk has already transitioned to RAPE class and the genuine true believers might keema him for just that.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Can talk if Pak serious on 26/11 probe: Krishna

Jayanth Jacob , Hindustan Times

New Delhi, January 21, 2010

In a subtle but significant shift in stand, India wants Pakistan to do an earnest job of investigating the planning of the 26/11 terrorist attacks in Mumbai as a condition for resuming dialogue. That’s all.

“All that India wants and expects from Pakistan is that … (it) must go for a full-steam, serious and focused investigation to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice,” Foreign Minister S.M. Krishna told Hindustan Times on Wednesday. “The rest can be left for judicial processes to reach its logical conclusion.”

India has given Pakistan proof of its nationals’ involvement in the 26/11 terrorist attacks, naming Lashkar-e-Tayyeba founder Hafeez Saeed and operations chief Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi.

Angered by the 26/11 strikes, India suspended talks insisting on proof that Pakistan was dismantling its terror factory and punishing those suspected of planning the attacks.

There is a change in that now.

“Our intention seems to repair the relationship and resume the dialogue process … the minister here is emphasising the processes of justice in the Mumbai attacks,” said former foreign secretary Salman Haider, who helped midwife the composite dialogue format. There has been a graduated change in India’s stand starting with meeting Krishna had with his Pakistani counter Shah Mehmood Qureshi in 2009.

It was followed by a meeting between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Pakistani counterpart Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani in Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt on the sidelines of the Non-Aligned Movement conference. Krishna said he spoke to Qureshi “the other day”.

India wants to talk, the minister said, asking, “But is Pakistan ready?” He said he believed the “cumulative pressure” of civil society initiatives should make the neighbour create a “situation of trust and belief” and he doesn’t think that people in Pakistan would want a see a “dead-end to the relationship with India”.

Krishna also said 2010 promises to be “engaging year” in India’s relationship with China.

:roll:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Can-talk- ... 99939.aspx
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

rsingh wrote:Toi is in overdrive mode . It is trying to give political twist. There is blog link by some ghosh. I have never seen such spineless spiner in my life.good to see his musharaff wiped out in comment section. In wonder if editors of toi ever read comments.
No Pakistani in IPL is a matter of shame

Who is this idiot Avijit Ghosh? My fellow bong is indeed smoking something potent - see how quickly he trots our the Pakis are T20 champions onlee line in his article. :rotfl:
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

It is a matter of shame that shri Avjit Ghosh has not stepped forward and claimed a baki, under "adopt a Baki programme". No Baki has been adopted by Shri Avjit till now and his individual practice is being unfortunately been reflected by others in IPL. As they say Charity begins at home, let Shri Avjit Ghosh step forward and adopt a baki, surely a baki must be worth 1000000 paki dinars, if not more. Shri Avjit can shed all the crocodile tears about the no presence of bakis in IPL, but till he actually adopts a Baki into his homestead, his writings be vastly devalued.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I pointed this out long time ago; even Shashi Tharoor said the same thing. All that TSP has to do now is somw windwo dressing and love making begins. India herself perpetuates the equal equal paradigm.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Lets see if they do even that. Its like the five villages demand. Wont happen as that would take the baki out of the Pakis.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

What intrigues me is our own (forum) penchant for demanding private participation when government agencies fail (LCA/Arjun etc) , and now - IPL a private body has gone right ahead and shown the gumption that the GoI never had - we look for clues of the GoI's hand in this.

I think IPL jhapad is a private jhapad based on hard nosed calculation of $$$ and not gooey neither her nor there "friendly also not friendly also" GoI action. This is a clear case of knowing which side of bread is buttered and not a GoI case of "Oh there is no butter on either side but we will butter both sides by reservation on one side and BPL/minority on the other side"
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^
Saar, people are looking for yindu extremists as part of huge conspiracy. it is all YYY. 8)
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

CRamS wrote: All that TSP has to do now is somw windwo dressing and love making begins.
Is the lovemaking in private bedroom or outside public place?
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Man these guys are fast

MPs’ India visit called off
The government has cancelled a planned parliamentary delegation’s visit to India, National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza told the house on Wednesday.

She gave no reason for the cancellation about which she said she had been informed by the government.

But the announcement came immediately after opposition leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan announced the withdrawal of a lawmaker of his PML-N party, Ayaz Amir, from the delegation to protest against what he called humiliation of Pakistani cricketers by their exclusion from the third edition of the Indian Premier League this year.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^
Awesome, these idiots were the ones begging for talks. :mrgreen:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

pgbhat wrote:^
Saar, people are looking for yindu extremists as part of huge conspiracy. it is all YYY. 8)
I live in a remote area in the border region between Bangalore and Jharkhand. There are ravines nearby and Col.Prohit's underground fully secret nuclear powered Hindu terrorism facility has one entrance nearby. (the Google Earth coordinates are marked on my blog). That actual facility is 4 km underground. I see beautiful girls being taken in and in the morning bodies of minorities lie around to be eaten by rats that are worshipped by the local people. A day before the IPL tamasha a fleet of IPL helicopters with Lalit and Narendra Modi had visited the area. They had a special minority burning ceremony to mark the occasion.

These facts are not well known - and maybe they belong in the Know your India thread. Have confidence. Our security is being well looked after. 8)
Last edited by shiv on 21 Jan 2010 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

shiv wrote:What intrigues me is our own (forum) penchant for demanding private participation when government agencies fail (LCA/Arjun etc) , and now - IPL a private body has gone right ahead and shown the gumption that the GoI never had - we look for clues of the GoI's hand in this.

I think IPL jhapad is a private jhapad based on hard nosed calculation of $$$ and not gooey neither her nor there "friendly also not friendly also" GoI action. This is a clear case of knowing which side of bread is buttered and not a GoI case of "Oh there is no butter on either side but we will butter both sides by reservation on one side and BPL/minority on the other side"
Shiv saar, I'm having a hard time calling this a jhapad at all. This was a sound business decision - nothing more , nothing less. There were doubts on whether the paki players would be given visas and all team owners wanted to make sure that whichever player they signed up could actually show up for the match. If the visa doubts were absent, and yet the pakis were shunned, then it would have been a real jhapad.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

OK, No More begging by Pakistanians, Lota is Broken, Pakistan is not only deeper and taller but also louder and richer than Saudia.
Madirasse mutt jaiyo.

It's time to say goodbye to our past
ABDOOL WUFFWUFF BHAKOORI
http://www.brecorder.com/index.php?id=1 ... =&supDate=
What about Pakistan? A rich country in natural resources, having coal reserves around 185 billion tones only in Thar, which are equivalent to 618 billion barrels of crude oil. If we compare it with the oil reserves of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, these are more than twice and are equal to the total oil reserves of the top four countries.

Not only coal, Pakistan is rich in gold, copper reserves, with the world's fifth-largest reserves of gold and copper discovered in Chaghi and as per briefing of Director General of Provincial Department of Mineralogy more than 200,000 tonnes of copper and 400,000 ounce of gold can be produced annually and this not only includes the quantum of gold reserves found in Zohb and Lasbela districts.
The petroleum advisor in a briefing to the Senate said that Pakistan has more than 326 million barrels of oil and 29,790 billion cubic feet of gas reserves and the total demand of oil is 19.2 million tonnes a year and gas 5.3 million cubic feet a day.Moreover, there are unlimited amounts of oil and gas reserves under the barren mountains of Balochistan and the hot sands of Sindh, which are yet not touched. Further, Pakistan has fertile land ready to feed an area twice as big as we are now. Pakistan has the best irrigation system of the world awaiting more reservoirs to enrich it and the best quality cotton and rice.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Ouch. Very very very Ouch. This must hurt all Paki H&D really bad. After the lashing from Robert Gates, lookie.. A photo in AFP, published in this morning's Al-Hundi . Robert Gates and Anthony shaking hands , right under the famous photo of "Tiger" Niazi surrendering the surrender instrument in Dakha. This sure is an absolutely clear psy-ops statement if there is one.

Yankee and Yindoo shaking haath, right under the greatest moment captured of Paki H&D loss.

Click on link Anthony and Gates under Paki 1971 surrender photo
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Drastic decline in Chenab water flows
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -110-za-09
ISLAMABAD: Water flows in Chenab declined by 40 per cent to about 6,000 cusecs on Wednesday from a 10-year average of about 10,000 cusecs, mainly because of construction by India of over a dozen hydropower projects upstream, reduction in rainfall and diversion of river waters. Pakistan’s Permanent Indus Waters Commissioner Syed Jamaat Ali Shah told Dawn that Chenab river flows on the Pakistani side were recorded at 6,213 cusecs on Wednesday. The last ten-year average flows stood at about 10,000-11,000 cusecs. He said that the flows this year were better only than about 5,000 cusecs recorded in the 2002-03 dry year. He said Pakistan had asked India to proportionately reduce their water use on its side .
He said India was irrigating about 800,000 acres in Chenab area against 1,345,000 acres permissible under the 1960 Indus Waters .He said that India was developing more than a dozen hydropower projects and dams over Chenab to generate 8,696MW of electricity.
said a detailed investigation was needed to determine why the authorities concerned in Pakistan had so far failed to protest the construction by India of Dulhasti, Dugar, Gondhala, Reoli/Dugli, Sach-Khas, Tandi, Teling Tinget, Sawalkot, Seli, Raoli and Kirthal hydropower projects.
Mr Abbasi said India was justifying the decline in river flows on the wrong premise of climate change, although India itself was responsible for causing the melting of Himalayan glaciers through unnecessary military presence and massive deforestation in Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh regions and adding to the effects of the climate change.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

nachiket wrote: Shiv saar, I'm having a hard time calling this a jhapad at all. This was a sound business decision - nothing more , nothing less. There were doubts on whether the paki players would be given visas and all team owners wanted to make sure that whichever player they signed up could actually show up for the match. If the visa doubts were absent, and yet the pakis were shunned, then it would have been a real jhapad.
I accept that - but the media (and BRF and Paquis) have been treating it like a jhapad. Clearly the IPLs business is cricket and the GoI's business is security. For IPL 2 the GoI said IPL and elections will offer too many juicy targets for the Paquis - and IPL made the sound business decision of shifting to SA.

I don;t think it is lost on the IPL that in India they have to depend on GoI for security and I don;t think it is lost on anyone that a cricket team was attacked in Pakistan after which the attackers were shown sauntering away casually on security cameras.

The threat of terrorism against cricket or other Indian entities exists independently of Pakistani cricketers. Selecting or not selecting Paquis can have no bearing on terrorism. However it is my personal opinion that if a Paki had been selected and if a terrorist attack should occur near a stadium with a Pakistani player, you can expect that Pakistan will blame Indians, Hindu extremists and Col Prohit. With no Pakistani players that particular excuse will have to lie in the musharraf that it is stored in ready to be exflated at every possible opportunity.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

vina wrote:Ouch. Very very very Ouch. This must hurt all Paki H&D really bad. After the lashing from Robert Gates, lookie.. A photo in AFP, published in this morning's Al-Hundi . Robert Gates and Anthony shaking hands , right under the famous photo of "Tiger" Niazi surrendering the surrender instrument in Dakha. This sure is an absolutely clear psy-ops statement if there is one.

Yankee and Yindoo shaking haath, right under the greatest moment captured of Paki H&D loss.

Click on link Anthony and Gates under Paki 1971 surrender photo
:rotfl: Not bad at all for psy ops value