Possible Indian Military Scenarios - XII

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Re: Possible Indian Military Scenarios - XII

Post by Sudhanshu »

Now we gonna have Tejas in service.. and sooner Su T-50, what else our authors want... Please bring them on too.
Atleast, I really want to see what our Tejas could do in a combat situations.
Mihir.D
BRFite

Post by Mihir.D »

Singha/Shankar saar,

New episodes pls :cry:
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

No update?
Me sad :(
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

Shankarji, eagerly waiting to see what Admiral Lao Chi is going to face, will his family have to pay for the bullet or is he going to walk after that audacious attack?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Jingos are hungry ... :( SoS
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

:) Filler till Shankar/Vivek comes back. Don't jump on me.

My fallow up scenario:

The Chinese admiral was ordered to return to Beijing for his execution.
As he was about to be shot by a execution details, suddenly, in sky above virtually unchallenged Indian Su-50 stealth fighter/bomber were making bomb run on Beijing city. Fallowing them were mix squadrons of Su-30 and Tejas, Tejas was mainly doing mopping up operation. In other words Tejas Fighters were mainly doing target practice or user trial for HAL.
Chinese fighters were doing exactly two things: either dropping out of sky or running away to friendly air space - as if there was any left.

Indian psychological warfare units armed EW gadgets were doing an excellent job . They were dropping leaflet written in Chinese, and hacking into all major Chinese TV network and broadcasting messages which would turn people's opinion in favor of Indian forces. People starts to see Indian forces as liberator from decade old oppressive communist regime.

The Chinese execution detail suddenly became part of a resistance force and Admiral got a life. The execution unit later surrendered to a tiny Garud fire team which was supported by Indian LCH.

Later that day, world would realize that the Indian Stealth fighter squadron had created a hole into enemy lines and that cleared way for deployment of new generation of blitzkrieg or shock-awe tactics by Indian Air chief. Hence by-passing formidable Chinese air/ground defenses and hence shortening the war. Unofficially USA and other super power were impressed, but officially they were requesting Indian govt. to slowdown and resolve issues by mutual talks.

Garuds/Marcos/SF being airdropped to arrest top Chinese leadership/generals and making way to sign instrument of surrender. Which includes
Ending occupation of Tibet at once. (SFF sleeper forces already activated inside Tibet)
Return Indian land which was illegally annexed during 1962.
Complete and total demilitarization of Indo-china border.
China Being protectorate of India, i.e. harboring Indian bases in China (Just like Japan is under US military).
Initiate process of bringing democracy into China.
Taiwan re-enter into UN.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

^^^ :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

I just re-read my post and realized that in my haste, I have committed tons of grammatical/construct errors. Now I get how much time or effort Shankar/Vivek might be usually devoting in writing scenarios and proof reading.

Shankar, before I end up concluding your own story, please come back.
P.S Above statement is not pure threat. :)
Khalsa
BRFite

Post by Khalsa »

Ha Ha Ha
is this the end to our fantasy thread....
Do me a favour finish off the Pakis as well
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

:) On popular request, my last post.. damn I spent so much time on writing.

Fallow up part 2
-------------
Seeing tremendous success of Indian armed forces all the politician in New Delhi were awe struck. People of India started to understand the fact that it is always the politicians who bring our country down, none else. Except current time only once in past Indian armed forces given full liberty to act, that was year of 1971, we all know what happened next: India added a new seat in UN general assembly permanently – not many countries in world were able to do that in past.

Air chief was promoted to rank of Marshals of Air force and president wanted to pin an Ashok Chakra on his shoulder but AF chief was too busy in his war games to pay visit to Rashtrapati bahwan. Most of Stealth fighter pilots were awarded gallantry awards. The Chinese people were given full access to Google contents, including fact sheet of numerous autocracy committed by communist regime. Chinese citizen start to realize the air of freedom indeed smells good, now they got addicted to freedom so much they will never able to go back communist way. Russia and USA was asked (contracted) to take care of China’s democracy thing and make sure this to happen to conclusion, because India didn’t have much expertise in installing democracy into any country, but US has good track record in oil rich countries.

For politicians, it didn’t take lot of thinking to figure out, what was current public opinion. Though there was few anti-war protest at Jantar-Mantar and few counter anti-war protests by few over excited citizens. In short Delhi anti-riot police was having a field day. As we know there is special breed of TV reporters who always try to bring fame to them by being pseudo-secular or being anti-war, but this time their stupidity reached a height, they didn’t realize which direction the wind was blowing and they end up walking against the wind. In conclusion, few such reporter got beaten up by public while buying groceries.

Indian PM was very happy person because in Chinese campaign very less lives were lost on either side. He woke up next day with a cunning idea in his mind. He suddenly reached the red phone and called his Pakistani counter-part. And requested/recommended Pakistani PM to re read old list of 20 terrorists India provided to govt. of Pakistan and asked to hand those people to India. Indian PM didn’t want this situation to escalate and become any international issue. So Indian PM gave Pakistani PM a very short deadline of 10 hours to comply. He also mentioned to Pakistani PM he really don’t want to remain awake all night to fight a war failed Pakistan nation. Pakistani PM thought Indian PM was kidding but actually, Indian PM really really hated if someone disturb his sleep cycle. So, Pakistani PM was about learn Indian PM sleeping habit in a hard way.

Meanwhile, DRDO scientists gave full assurance about PAD/AAD anti missile system being fully operational and gave a go head to go war with Pakistan anytime – India immune to any Pakistani missiles. There is interesting story related to development PAD/AAD system. Some DRDO scientist attached to project were always slacking at their jobs, just like most govt. employees do in India, they knew fact that the govt. employees never get fired irrespective their performance, so why work harder. It all changed when an Army general, Director of anti missile program announced, that during forthcoming tests those scientist’s home will be intended target of attacking missile which intercepting missile meant to destroy. So, in end if interception is successful the scientist wouldn’t lose their homes, otherwise if test result won’t be satisfactory, scientist will lose their beautiful home. Luckily, no home was lost all missile was intercepted successfully. It turns out, everyone needed little encouragement. The army general was kind of guy who religiously believed in phrase “When a** is on fire, efficiency is higher”.

Pakistani leadership was hugely divided after learning about India ultimatum. They were not reaching a final decision. But, they all have in mind whatever happened in China. Some believed that god almighty is on their side, so Indian forces will be defeated in Pakistan. And some with rational brain knew it will be far worse in Pakistan than what happened in China.
On other side, Indian navy wanted to play too, they were complaining to PM that Indian navy wasn’t given enough opportunity to test its war doctrine and all those fancy hardware it has brought are still lying in Indian sea, never made to China sea or near.
With Pakistan it wasn’t so easy to swing public opinion on India’s favor as it was with China. Although, Psychological warfare unit started their work already, blocked all substandard Pakistani TV and started airing, high quality Indian shows and movies. Frequently, they play message of friendship etc too.
Since Pakistani leadership was not making any progress which would be in favor of Indian, instead they started deploying their forces to counter Indian threat. Finally Indian PM told Navy chief to do something which would impress upon Pakistani leadership the seriousness of Indian ultimatum. Navy chief ordered Akula to go on covert target practice mission just out of Karachi harbor and other Kilo class submarine to play supporting role. Vikrant and IAC started their flying sortie in Arabian Sea. The Indian destroyer/frigates were held at sea indo-pak border.

PM also wondered wish he could somehow stop flow of Indian rivers to Pakistan, he silently cursed his predecessor for a while then got back to work. He once again called Pakistani PM and told him again, he really don’t want to be awake all night. Indian PM has long-day next day in Lok-Sabha answering opposition questions or enjoying dramatic walk outs.
Indian PM didn’t have any remote intention to install just anything in Pakistan, for him Pakistan has virus of religious extremism. So he wanted to get the job done quickly and get out of. Also, wanted to make sure he to disarm Pakistani war machine that it never has capacity to think of fighting against India.

The clerk at PMO was very happy he can re-use (CRTL-C/V) 1971 surrender document and change few names to work at this time again. He silently thanked govt. of Pakistan. He won't have to work hard to draft a brand new surrender document this time.

Meanwhile on eastern front Tripura Police and BSF was asked to handle Bangladeshi armed forces single handedly, if BD forces refused to hand over ULFA terrorists or refuse to shut down terrorist camps. BD complied, with only one complain done in secret "India should have at least sent regular army battalion to threaten BD, it was embarrassment for BD forces that civil police force being used to threaten them" this communication was leaked to media by a communication officer who told to his friends while laughing his a** off.
AnimeshP
BRFite

Post by AnimeshP »

Sudhanshu wrote::) On popular request, my last post.. damn I spent so much time on writing.
:rotfl:
Man that was too good .... haven't laughed soo much in days ...
You have a gift my friend ...

The best part was this ...
The clerk at PMO was very happy he can re-use (CRTL-C/V) 1971 surrender document and change few names to work at this time again. He silently thanked govt. of Pakistan. He won't have to work hard to draft a brand new surrender document this time.
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

AnimeshP wrote:
Sudhanshu wrote::) On popular request, my last post.. damn I spent so much time on writing.
:rotfl:
Man that was too good .... haven't laughed soo much in days ...
You have a gift my friend ...

The best part was this ...

Hey since our Armed Forces are on a roll, why not ask Unkil to vacate teh Diego Garcia Base too :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Not sure if many oldie here will appreciate my juvenile posts. But, I feel like I can go for some more. :)

Fallow up part 3 (The PM who was awake all night)
------------------
Myanmar was also 'requested' to stop and resist any future anti-India activities on Indo-Myanmar border. Luckily, Indian never had to force the matter with them by sending in Tripura police.

After Indian ultimatum to Pakistan there was cross border war of words between different ministers or spokesperson of different branches of govt. Pakistani ministers were mainly concentrating their efforts on nuclear blackmail.

India PM was fed of all this crap going on TV, like forever. Sense of panic among Indian public became palpable because of Pakistan nukes. PM wasn't the person who likes bull-shit; he was man of short words. Even after several repeated SPG recommendations PM didn't go to nuclear bunker somewhere in central India. Instead he just ordered a press conference and said exactly this line "Agar Pakistan ne nuclear bomb estemaal kiya, to apni Maa ke kasam aur sare generals ke maa ki kasam kha ke kahta hun mai pakistan ki sare sahron to dhool me badal dunga" [End of news conference] (If Pakistan uses nuclear weapon, I swear on life of mine as well as my general’s mothers, I will destroy each and every city of Pakistan). Every Pakistani and Indian already knew just how much Indian PM loved his mother, he wasn’t bluffing. There was panic among Pakistani populace, and those in Pakistani leadership were earlier thinking of nuclear bomb option differed to second thought.

After hearing above on TV broadcast there was smile at face of Indian hydrogen bomb designers, they thought finally world might able to see that Indian scientists actually never fooled anyone or there was no discrepancy in reporting data of Pokharan test.

Somewhere near Indo-pak sea border, there was war of word going on among India and Pak navies on their Radio. INS Rajput and INS Ranjit packed with newest (5 Mach) of anti-ship version of Brahmos, there were able to scare off few Pakistani vessels just b y mere mentioning about their gifts for Pakistani brothers on their Radio. Indian Akula/Kilos have already located and about to destroy pride of Pakistani navy once again i.e. Agosta submarines

Indian PM knew Pakistani PM won’t able to arrest and hand over those 20 dreaded terrorists to India. So, he wanted to play this reverse psychology with Pakistani PM. He was praying that Pakistan discard his offer once again, once Pakistan does that, India gets legitimate opportunity to make Baluchistan an autonomous region, with India importing most of its natural gas (anyways sooner there won’t be much left in rest of Pakistan, which would use any natural gas). His next plan was reunite Kashmir, finally those vacant seats in Kashmir assembly would be filled. All the separatist were asked to co-operate or being deported to Pakistan at once. And, there will be new trade route to central Asia through Kashmir, hence bringing wealth and happiness to Kashmiri people as well as India.

Looking the progress made Indian PM so far, some people starts to think may be some day Indian PM would get a nobal peace prize for bringing stability and eternal piece to south Asia region which was violent for over 5 decades.

So called super powers were condemning India’s actions and security council issued a statement for immediate cease fire. India issued a statement she doesn’t recognize authority of such international body where more than 1/6 population of world is not represented in its core decision making council. Indian spokesperson was referring to security council permanent membership.
Amit J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amit J »

These scenarios are truly funny :rotfl:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Sudhanshu , did you take Sudha before writing your scenarios :?: Nonetheless , pretty interesting. Carry on. :D
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

:lol: 8)

Jite' Raho' Sudhanshu ji
a_kumar
BRFite

Post by a_kumar »

@ Sudhanshu,

Jingo of Jingos you are!

Todays fiction may be reality tomorrow (or more like 50 years later). :)
Khalsa
BRFite

Post by Khalsa »

Tripura police was sent to handle the Burmese
Awesome....
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

His next plan was reunite Kashmir, finally those vacant seats in Kashmir assembly would be filled. All the separatist were asked to co-operate or being deported to Pakistan at once.
This line truly has to wear the crown :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Still waiting on Shankar…

I don't know why, once I post something I am not able to edit it. This wasn't case before on BRF forum. Anyways, I will try to correct other paragraphs later when get some free time. For now, I am rectifying some errors from below paragraph.

So called super powers were condemning India’s actions and security council issued a statement for immediate cease fire. India issued a statement she doesn’t recognize authority of such international body where more than 1/6 population of world is not represented in its core decision making council. Indian spokesperson was referring to security council permanent membership.
Rectified version:
The so called super powers were condemning India’s actions and UN security-council issued an immediate cease fire directive for India. In response, Indian FM issued a statement regretting that India is failing to recognize authority of such international body on matters which potentially affects freedom and security of Indian Republic. More importantly, India is failing to recognize UN authority because a country with more than 1/6 population of world is not rightfully represented in UN’s core decision making council. Indian FM spokesperson was referring to India’s Security Council permanent member candidature – for which India no more cares about.

Fallow up Part 4 (The General who loved his mother)
---------------------------
Few Indian generals complained to their aids about PM swearing on their mothers. Indian Generals thought, if by any chance, Pakistani really able to successfully nuke India, they have to make sure PM pledge is fallowed literally to his words. Indian atomic energy commission and other such bodies which would crucial in getting the job done were asked to step up their preparations.

Defeating China was great moral booster for Indians and cause of great deal of decrease in moral for other adversaries of India. It’s like if you take on head of a gang, instantly you earn respect and fear of rest of gang members.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Arabian Sea Indian Stealth warship was requesting permission to fire its anti-ship Brahmos missile on a lurking Pakistani Navy ship nearby. Though most of Pakistani Navy Ship had been scared off far away battle zone by mere talking over radios, by showing them light of reason, fighting with Indian navy was suicidal at this time and India in heart is going to do a favor to Pakistan. Intelligent Pak navy captains understood logic of the reasons, steamed their ship somewhere far in pacific sea and promised to return only after war is over. But, this particular ship’s crew has something else in their mind, looks like its crew really believed on 72 virgin things. It was quite clear that they were not able to get a single girl of their choice in their life, they were so big-time looser that they neither stood a chance in future as well. So, they were probably thinking on having their chances after death. Indian navy tried hard to convince them that such losers won’t get any girl in heaven/hell either. An offer of some Mi-8 full of AXE body spray and other such products to help was also turned down (because turns out they tried AXE products and it didn’t work for them in past) – Indian navy had to do everything to not to fire first before the deadline expires.

2 hours to deadline expire: Indian PM called Pakistani PM and told him, “In two hours there will be my sleep time and I didn’t hear anything positive from you yet. I am going to ask my Navy chief to take measures necessary that I never had to remain awake ever again for reasons like this, never (raised voice) . He is saying that Indian Navy would like to bismillah (start) with your Agostas which our Akula/Kilo already have on their cross hairs as we speak. You will be responsible for death of your citizen and armed personals.”
me_rajras
BRFite -Trainee

Post by me_rajras »

I have been visiting several threads on the forum..but this is one bye far the most hilarious...I can't stop laughing after visualizing the description...superb...:rotfl: :D :lol:
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

sudanshuji... don't take me bad but that's the funniest comedy i've seen in years... we should probably shift it to the humour thread.. hope you take it as a compliment...
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

LMU awards Sudhanshu with Hilal-E-Jingoism :lol: . Bliss to accept. :)
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Sudanshuji AoA.....

One unfinished task. We need to take care of the King Khan and the remaining 1.5 friends.
soumik
BRFite

Post by soumik »

Sudhanshu praaji tussi great ho!
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

AoA Sudhanshuji... if this Fallow up fantasy is a Farce intended to Force Shankar & Ahujabhai for a Follow up to their fertile fables, then i sure do hope this focus is fulfilled.
Yogesh
BRFite

Post by Yogesh »

OMG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Sudhansu, please do write a scenario where Indian PM kicks the aliens from Mars in the butt and saves the planet. Bismillah , nothing can be more filling than that. :mrgreen:
Shankar
BRFite

Post by Shankar »

PAKISTANI INVASION FLEET -3X20000 TON DWT ARMED MERCHANT SHIP- 620 KM FROM MALE –MALDIVES – 1000 HRS

Vice admiral Liyakat could not help getting tensed up as he approached the drop zone near Male airport .So far he has managed to avoid aerial detection but k new sooner than later one of the Indian Dornier or Sea Kings operating out of the islands will spot his flotilla and then hell is surely to break loose . He decided to position all his Anza mk2 teams on the deck with orders to take out any chopper or fixed wing aircraft as soon as they come within strike range .
He simply could not afford a goof up at this stage
He also ordered the air search radar to be activated –the time for ruse was long gone

The earliest model of one-man air defense missiles developed by China was the "Hongying (Red Tassel)-5." Subsequently the "Qianwei (Advance Guard)-1" was developed in the early 1990s.
The Qianwei-1 made its first public appearance at the 1994 Farnborough International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in the United Kingdom. The Qianwei-1 caught the attention of foreign media and research institutions when it was first introduced to the public because it was claimed to surpass the US Stinger in maximum effective range, target seeker tracking capability, warhead power and other indicators.
The Anza anti-aircraft missiles give Pakistan a response to India's superiority in modern aircraft -- India has a numerical superiority in modern fighter aircraft of more than 3 to 1 over Pakistan. The Anza MK-1, Anza MK-2, and Anza MK-3 surface to air anti-aircraft missiles have ranges of 4, 6 and 15 km, respectively. The missiles are manufactured by the laboratory named after Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, the father of Pakistan's nuclear program.
The Anza MK-II is a portable shoulder-fired, IR homing air defence weapon system similar to the US Stinger missiles. It has a maximum slant range of 5 kilometers, though in the future the maximum range will be increased to almost double. The Anza MK-II is an improved version of Anza MK-II, which was handed over to Pakistan Armed Forces in January 1990. The Anza MK-II was inducted in Pakistan Army in September 1994, and has been locally produced in Pakistan since October 1994. The improved version is a lightweight portable system incorporating a contact-fuse warhead. The main differences from the earlier version are in its high speed (600 M/Sec), accuracy and sustained velocity, high maneuverability and all aspect engagement capability. It can be used to target both fixed and rotary targets and the missile can be fired by a soldier either on his feet or knees. It can be launched in automatic mode as well as in manual mode. The maximum altitude gained by Anza is 4000 meters, and it can carry 550 grams of warhead explosive. Its reaction time is less than 3.5 seconds, while transition time from movement to ready for operation is less than 10 seconds. Its self-destruction time is between 14 to 18 seconds. The launch motor to have a safe distance between the gunner and the missile after it is released has a jettison/separation characteristics. The total length of the missile with launch motor is 147-7 mm and its weighs 10.68 kg. The operating time of ground battery is more than 50 seconds, and the operating temperature range is between minus 40 centigrade to plus 55 centigrade.
The air threat horn blared on and the red flasher started blinking almost immediately . In the distance he could hear the unmistakable thump thump of a low flying helicopter .It was time to take cover and find out if the fancy missiles really worked
Shankar
BRFite

Post by Shankar »

IAF FLIGHT IF 301-LCH X 1 -MALE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -1130 HR

Major general Ray tightened his straps as he leaned for ward to have a better look at the three innocent looking freighter making their way to Male port . The young pilot followed his gaze and banked the chopper sharply on a direct intercept course to the slow moving ships and dropped down for a better visual ID .

The radar warning receiver started bleeping –indicating they are being pained by a J band search radar but the still out of its tracking and consequently missile launch range . Ray got interested –why the hell a convoy of freighter be searching the sky with military band radar . He was about to tell the pilot to back off when the radar warning receiver changed its blip frequency indicating they are now being tracked by a possible missile guidance radar .
Squadron Leader Rahul acted instinctively –pushing the control yoke all the way forward and reducing power for a maximum speed dive to the ocean surface as first of the heat seeking missiles from the lead ships deck leapt into sky and then another and then another

The automated flare dispenser went active ,punching out flares in pairs as the small chopper bravely tried to spiral out of harms way –but is was too late .The surprise assault caught everyone by surprise and the second missile found mark –blowing of the tail rotor and the chopper went into an uncontrolled mode rapidly descending into the calm ocean surface –hit it at an angle of 15 degree and the main rotors disintegrated ,a piece of which broke through the wind screen and impaled the young pilot ,killing him instantly .

What saved Ray is his battle reflex .H e did manage to jump clear of the chopper just before it hit water and dived dip -surfacing 20 meters away and then he inflated his personal floatation device . First he approached the doomed helicopter –checked the pilot was dead and swam out as the ocean slowly claimed her trophy .

The shore was not very far and he had to reach it before dark –before the hostile flotilla make a landing in one of the small islands
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Sudhanshu ji , tussi really great ho... With all the due respect to Shankar sir and Ahuja saab (although missing) i would like to say Sudhanshu ji u made my day, you are the best... You made all of us smile and laugh... thats a gift...I was laughing so much while driving back to home,,, Sir can u start new scenario where India takes on U.S, destroys their entire carrier fleet, U.S becomes junior partner of India, NASA starts working under ISRO and people from CIA starts working under RAW.. please... :D :D :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Aaryan on 16 Feb 2010 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
ashthor
BRFite

Post by ashthor »

Today's fantasy tomorrow's reality. :twisted: :mrgreen:
biswas
BRFite

Post by biswas »

Aaryan wrote:Sudhanshu ji , tussi really great ho... With all the due respect to Shankan sir and Ahuja saab (although missing) i would like to say Sudhanshu ji u made my day, you are the best... You made all of us smile and laugh... thats a gift...I was laughing so much while driving back to home,,, Sir can u start new scenario where India takes on U.S, destroys their entire carrier fleet, U.S becomes junior partner of India, NASA starts working under ISRO and people from CIA starts working under RAW.. please... :D :D
I didn't want to say this out of the fear of getting shouted down by the OMG this is a fun time onlee brigade. But I agree with Aaryan.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

welcome back Shankar Ji. Things are heating up!
Khalsa
BRFite

Post by Khalsa »

Sudanshu, your effort is awesome and I love the intent and the dedication in each post.
You mean well for your motherland and your heart is pure

BUT I must confess they are way too easy, one sided and not realistic at all.
After reading your scenarios I am reminded of a person I met at a friends house for dinner.
The time was 1999 and the Kargil War was on with full Jhosh (vigor).

Naturally, before dinner we started discussing the logistics (behind the war) and time being taken for the build up and the slow ejection of Pakistanis post by post when that person I just mentioned came up with a brilliant idea to get rid of the Pakistanis without firing a single shot.

He said we don't we pour couple of Jerricans of Mitti Ka Tael (Kerosene Oil) at the base of the mountains and that will burn the Pakistanis to cinders...

:-)

Don't mind but Tripura police cannot handle the burmese nor the can Tejas fly to Lhasa much less Beijing without being shot down 100 times.
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Well, I very much know reality could be different.
What I meant to convey that Psychology also matters.

Mentioning Tripura Police was to emphasize on idea that India in reality is such a strong nation that she never have to fear or held hostage by Bangladesh or Burma.

Also, details might skipped your attention, Tejas were escorted/fallowed by Indian Stealth fighter/Su-30.

Moreover, these scenarios were just comic-relief, not exactly possible scenario from my perspective. But, don't blame me, if by any chance someday I became PM of India. These scenario might just happen to become a possible Indian Military scenario.

If Israel can defeat an army of 4 time its size in just 7 days. Just by sheer will and psychology (i.e. we HAVE to win for our survival). I am not sure how you would characterize something as 'possible in future' and 'impossible in future' before-head unless you bought the Time-Machine.

PS: I mentioned in very starting don't jump on me, it is just a filler.
Last edited by Sudhanshu on 17 Feb 2010 20:33, edited 4 times in total.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

To the Admin :
Sudanshu's err fallow ups is a bit odd for a thread that requires some research and intricate knowledge to write up a realistic military/strategic scenario .Why not put it into the Humor thread ? This does not seem to mix well., and only purports to dilute the threads 'realistic' nature of 'possible' scenarios.Sudanshu is sure to get some dedicated fallowers :mrgreen:
nrshah
BRFite

Post by nrshah »

kit wrote:To the Admin :

Sudanshu's err fallow ups is a bit odd for a thread that requires some research and intricate knowledge to write up a realistic military/strategic scenario .Why not put it into the Humor thread ? This does not seem to mix well., and only purports to dilute the threads 'realistic' nature of 'possible' scenarios.Sudanshu is sure to get some dedicated fallowers :mrgreen:
I am afraid but we are reacting more than required, also considering Sudanshu himself has admitted it is just comic filler... Besides, Other than Sudanshu's contribution, all that is posted so far, can any body bet it will materialize... If no, why should Sudhanshu's material be objected? The only difference from other scenarios being the probability of happening is less than others but not to forget probability of happening of other scenarios is also remote
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Thanks a lot to Admin. I am now able to edit my earlier post (but still not able to edit my scenarios). I just happen to edit my last post.

I knew there might/could be mix responses/perceptions over my scenarios. That's the reason, I wasn't super encouraged to spend any more time in writing. Moreover, Shankar Baba is back. :)

Though I don't care much, but I am afraid, if my fallow-up comic relief scenarios get shifted to Humor Thread. Then, I believe they will be out of context and they won't be that funny anymore.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Sudhanshu, donot care about those who donot write their own scenarios but only laugh their a$$ off others. With time , your understanding and perception and scenarios will improve. Keep them coming. :D