Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by Mahendra »

More good news from Deaf-n-Dumb regarding Ghazwa e Behind

According to prophecies we're going to have a fierce leader with a big beard and green eyes. He's going to rule with an iron grip.

Logic also tells us that the future leader of Pakistan will be a deeply Islamic strongman who will ruthlessly clean up the filth in the country and also stand up to the foreign enemies. This is the ruler who will also have the courage to send the Pakistan army to Palestine to confront the enemies of Islam.

We're talking about someone of the level of Salahuddin Ayubi.

It's not going to be Musharraf. But could be another general.
Diyar Learned Ied-Atar and Brafessars

What if this diyar fiyarce leader with Pig Peard and green eyes also has big green intestines that produce green feces ? How will the Mango Abdul in Pacquistan differentiate between Grass and Feces, apther all it is khane peene ka maamla and at least the Pacquis know what comes down the Jhelum.

I yam impressed that the ruth-e-less filth cleaner phrom Krachi Muncipality Bhangee Association can rise amongst the ranks of beebal of similar hygiene to bekam the leader of Ghazwa e Behind
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

archan wrote:I think as long as the pulls are sarc-em-size it is accebtaple. No other size is halal. Lalpraf, when I was a nanha muj, I learned the milking takniki in my madar-assa. I came to grad skool well trained pecause my maulana made me bractise so much that even the cath-o-lic briest would get sharm sharm. I do the same with my ishtoodents.

yourj consultingly
Baqr Al milki
diyar laarned mauler (of nanha moojies)
i am suar ju will be suck-cess-phool to whatever ju turn your haath to. no doubt it eej your bayen haath ka khel
and iph you habh any cath-o-lick briests, ju must burn them at stake as plasbhemars like in bad old days of the torquemada al crusadari-inquisitori. but also check that they have nothing hidden up their sleeves
now, i must teach mastbul-al-gul-gul the secret art...
lalpraf
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

AoA!
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Wind energy in Bakistan and Demostrashun of pindigenous tecknaalagy

The Alternate Energy Development Board was formed in 2003 which announced a short term renewable energy policy. The target was set to broduce 700 MW of energy through wind by 2010.

As we see today in 2010, only 6 MW of electricity has been broduced by one kompany: Zorlu Energi. Therefore it is clear that there are some serious impediments faced by Independent Wind bower broducers.

To achieve 700MW energy target, LMU has decided to throw its hat in the broduction of wind bower pased on recent RandD(i) done in deepel than mountains Kaves of Tora Bora. The brocedure to broduce bower by wind is to eat pindi chana and break the wind to generate enough wind to make the fans rotate to broduce bower.

PindiChana generated wind

The Fan
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Bakistani haackey team to fly again - Dutch Coach
“As a young poy I watched Bakistan Blay, and they were not normal blayers pecause they use to fly with their peachy bottoms and now my (mijjile's) aim ij to make this peautiful green team fly again and achieve petter results in the 2012 Olympics.”
Piss be upon the dutch coach phor making bakistani team to fly again.

Bakistani haackey team phound bracticing.

archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Mahendra wrote:More good news from Deaf-n-Dumb regarding Ghazwa e Behind

According to prophecies we're going to have a fierce leader with a big beard and green eyes. He's going to rule with an iron grip.

Logic also tells us that the future leader of Pakistan will be a deeply Islamic strongman who will ruthlessly clean up the filth in the country and also stand up to the foreign enemies. This is the ruler who will also have the courage to send the Pakistan army to Palestine to confront the enemies of Islam.

We're talking about someone of the level of Salahuddin Ayubi.

It's not going to be Musharraf. But could be another general.
Diyar Learned Ied-Atar and Brafessars

What if this diyar fiyarce leader with Pig Peard and green eyes also has big green intestines that produce green feces ? How will the Mango Abdul in Pacquistan differentiate between Grass and Feces, apther all it is khane peene ka maamla and at least the Pacquis know what comes down the Jhelum.

I yam impressed that the ruth-e-less filth cleaner phrom Krachi Muncipality Bhangee Association can rise amongst the ranks of beebal of similar hygiene to bekam the leader of Ghazwa e Behind
I hab phound him!!!
After searching laang and haard, I hab phound him!!!!
He haj green aankh, he haj a following peard, and he ij hiding in the darakht at the momint.
Bhen the waqt ij right, he shall descend phrom hij darakht and lead baqistan to the jennith!!!
He ij cam-e-ra shy, put phor a dedikated mooj like me, he bosed phor one bicchar.

So hold your ghodas, gadhas, and suars my diyar phellow baquistanis! I brejent you..... the phuture conqu-e-ror oph Hindoostaan, the leader of the fauj-e-GUBO, the liperator of Balestine, the combleter of Ghazwa-e-(Be)Hind, the mard oof all mards...!!

Al Baqr!!

derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

^^^
AoA, he bwill suarly lead bakstan into da khai peehind...
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Al Baqar, Umm Fakkhar , Dill Jabbar kallz phor ...

O meri , o meri Sharmeeli, aao naa , gabbrao na
O meri, o meri sharmeeli...
Terra burka ootha ke Mooji naaccha , Mooji naacha
Terri "khushboo" soongh ke Abbu Bhagga, Abbu Bhagga.
O chanchal naina aa idhar , aa idhar
Terri Khattir Hoors bhi chor doon , chorr doon
Terre hontho per frezch kiss karro, kiss karron
Terri poonchal ootha ke...
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

plij to gib al-baqr a big haath!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

archan wrote:I hab phound him!!!
Archanullah - al - bakrifoundullah,

How doo joo know that he ij not a she? Hain? Al-bakri lookj like she ij a she. That bill be haraam akkarding to mahdi zaid "tellibunny" hamid (pbuh).

Enquiringly,

Doubtfullah al nooyarki
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Lahaul bila quvvat mullah han ur misruddin,
hab u ever seen a janaani with a flowing peard hain?
you must have seen mards, jarnails and karnails wearing purqa and their following peard peeking out of the purqa, put a true unmijjiled janaani with a peard? hain?

yourj brovingly
Al Baqr
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar al-baqr, i see that ju habh naat met al-nooyarki's sista?!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lalmohan wrote:diyar al-baqr, i see that ju habh naat met al-nooyarki's sista?!
Now joo habe inshulted all kendo stix sistas from la topi masjid. That peard ij a sign of paki motorma's lineage from arapia.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Uh! I thought joonear Mullahs had to shave beard so that see-near maulana has minimum difficulty attacking musharaff during load shedding andhera
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

LalPraf testing new anti-hepatitis, pro-gonorrhea drug on Joo near Mullah A-jit Tr-ansgender
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

SALMAN-wali-kam

Bious reborting from bious baki meedia. Every word ij 200 bercent halal as ber chariya.

Al-Narad-bin-muni
naren
BRFite

Post by naren »

Narad wrote:SALMAN-wali-kam

Bious reborting from bious baki meedia. Every word ij 200 bercent halal as ber chariya.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsXiQYeGUM[/youtube]

Al-Narad-bin-muni
Mullah Al-Narad-bin-muni,

For joo tube bideo, bliss to only emped the part after v=.....

(hit quote on my bost and joo bill see how I empedded thij)

Salam
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2010_pg7_9
‘Babar Formula’ on the cards to protect fake degree-holders

By Irfan Ghauri

ISLAMABAD: The government’s legal pundits led by Federal Law Minister Babar Awan have come up with a new national reconciliation bill to bail out fake degree-holders, informed sources told Daily Times on Thursday.

The government is currently engaged in taking into confidence its allied parties, as well as the PML-Q over the proposed bill. As pressure mounts on fake degree-holders with each passing day, the Federal Law Ministry has devised a formula — known amongst political circles as the Babar Formula — to save the parliamentarians from any further embarrassment.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

I dont understand why they dont just come to LMU for a degree? All ours are 400% shariah compliant and also approved by Fauji HQ and many come with the personal stamp of Dilbullah with degree-cum-visa option for Canadian higher studies
we are moderately enlightened onlee
Lalprafesar
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Bismilla,
I hap jast laarned that Al-brejidente dus bercenti on hij vijt to biradher mulq turki hired phibe turki wimmens to phacilitate diphiculty in penetration oph turki laaguage.
Theej wimmens brovided 7 sitara servijes in clean and hygenic manner to al brejidenti and hij istaaf 24 houris a din, and in the end all bakistanij were singing the braises oph turki hospitalty.

Turki ij indeed biradherly mulq, and turki wimmens brovided cloje bonding with TFTA martial bakis.

But sadly the wimmens and their agint wanted money phor the servijes rendered. Tauba tauba! Asking bakistanij phor money! Chee-chee, bhaat will everyone think hain ji? Bakistan ij the only new-clear bum bower in arapia, it ij phrontline istate in waar on terrer, amreeka owej us 2 pillion dollahs oph our own money, and joojel and phacepook are drawing kartoon all the time, and theej turki wimmens are asking phor money!!!

Bahut naa-insaafi hai ji.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

^^ Do yu mean turki wimmen or thurki wimmen?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Err Saari.
Tharki wimmens.

Too many herpes took their ephect on me.

Thij showj that bakistani brejidenti pelong to martial race. He waj phacilitated penetration oph phive tharki wimmens in Istaan-pull.
ManjaM
BRFite

Pakistanis blame US after shrine attack kills 42

Post by ManjaM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100702/ap_ ... s_pakistan

Moderator edit:
Number 1 : do NOT post blind links. I have already warned another user unofficially many times before serving official warnings to them. This is your first time AFAIK, so I am just letting you know.
Number 2: why is it posted in this thread?
Last edited by archan on 02 Jul 2010 21:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: all thij ij kufr
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Gagan wrote:Bismilla,
I hap jast laarned that Al-brejidente dus bercenti on hij vijt to biradher mulq turki hired phibe turki wimmens to phacilitate diphiculty in penetration oph turki laaguage.
Theej wimmens brovided 7 sitara servijes in clean and hygenic manner to al brejidenti and hij istaaf 24 houris a din, and in the end all bakistanij were singing the braises oph turki hospitalty.

Turki ij indeed biradherly mulq, and turki wimmens brovided cloje bonding with TFTA martial bakis.

But sadly the wimmens and their agint wanted money phor the servijes rendered. Tauba tauba! Asking bakistanij phor money! Chee-chee, bhaat will everyone think hain ji? Bakistan ij the only new-clear bum bower in arapia, it ij phrontline istate in waar on terrer, amreeka owej us 2 pillion dollahs oph our own money, and joojel and phacepook are drawing kartoon all the time, and theej turki wimmens are asking phor money!!!

Bahut naa-insaafi hai ji.
Here ij 1 bichhar that probes that Turkey wimmen are saying trooth

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Bismilla Maulana Jamwaaluddin,
Bhy hap joo bosted bicchar oph tharki wimmen in gusal-khana with bakistani leedaraan?
don't joo know thij ij phamily phorum and ij vijited by holy and bious beebulls?

Bleej pe care-fool that the Eye Ass Eye doej naat knock on jour door tonight.

Jours care-fool-ly
Gagan-ulla

PeeAss: Qwalti oph wimmens ij naat good phor 8000 dollahs. Thij wimmen ij plack like SDRE koophars, while bakistanij are TFTA white. No bakistani leeder ij wearing phace mask to enhance hij peauty, while tharki wimmen ij plack-plack.
ManjaM
BRFite

Post by ManjaM »

1. whats a blind link?
2. the link ,its news about Bakistan (Pakistan?) just like the title of the thread says. apologies, if there is a separate thread for this kind of news.
3. Man, whats kufr?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Biradher ManjaM,
There ij a seperate thread for news about bakistan. It ij located in the strategic section of BRF.
Kufr is someone who is not faith-fool.
This is a link that'll tell you a bit more about your two queries:
Link

salam
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Lahaul bila quvvat,
LMU haj peen infilt-e-rated py confoosed nana mooj.
kufr ij not a berson, kufr ij an indulgence, an act, that ij not halal according the the pook. kafir ij a person who ij not bure, like PeeArEff adminullahs.
Manjuddin, a plind link means a link without a deskription. It ij like a goat without a peard (darHi) - no fun. SO do naat bost a link without saying "do lafz" apout it.
ManjaM
BRFite

Post by ManjaM »

ah han ji, gat it mian moderator.

yeh sab boliyan ji aap uh, mereko twotal konphooz hogaya nii.
kaykuu hamara starting level dimaag kharaab karthaa eench.
hamto ikkis number ka spanner eench maalulm ji, aur purana tyra tuuba repairi marna.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Ij thij kufr language hyderabadi hindi ,manjamulla hain ji?

the onlee halaal zabaan in LMU ij pingreji... bliss to report with 20 goats at the admission office of LMU at torabora cave complex and rebort to lalmullah jald se jald..
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

No, send him to.... Dilbullah!
muah ha ha ha haa.....
[Lalmullah khush huya]
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

^^^
Totally badmaas...
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

naye dalley ko nahi para palle
ho gayi ji palle palle
ho jayegi palle palle
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Accha abb Lahore Chalte hai
Bumm kubb Phatenge
Jumme raat ko, haan haan Jumme raatt ko
Challa dhi kisne Ahmadiyo pe yeh goli
Laggi phatne mussharrf abb torree
Allah jaane yao ho aab, shurru hua yeh gazab
Vazleen se bharra dekho Lota mill gaya
So Virgintee ka salla pole khul gaya
Kaise bole ge abb Jihaad ko boli,
Mannga Koshmir, chala giya Pakjab,
Abdul betta ho ja jarra tuu tyar.
Parre ghee abb jo aisse tujhe maar.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Who is this nava mullah M AnjuM who is doing Qatl of the language of four-fathers of Djinnah.
We don't have time phor video game generation pseudo taliban who can't drop their salwars and Ak Phyrr at NATO at the same taim.
I meen look at the gall of this retard who dares to ask what is the matlab of Kufr :eek:. I mean what the Phack! it ij laik Bakistani thinking that the lota in ghoosalkhana is for washing musharaff and not for drinking.
We don't e want Quadiani Kafirs here, only mullahs with un e paralelled knawlij of Bakistaniyat like Mullah Ajit-Trans-sejjual are welkam here.
This MAnjuM is wajib e qatl, we don't want such haters in our midst, Bakistan is the mulk of piss and feces ( includes feces from baniyas, dal eats, shuddars, and brahmins and most importantly the pure feces of the opressed momeen in Cash-me-here which flows down the jhelum daily)
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

^ I agree with Mahendi-dra-ullah
with theje nava mujahids challenging the writ af islam....
The revival calibhate is certain to habben early next morning in bakistan

It seems nava mujahids of 21" plasma dont know what is the pain af leaking drainage pipe
sbecially after revival af calibhate
they certainly need to know what is the movement af BENIS ,,
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

Kids and chota mujahids may start learning af baki history by taking sbecial recipiss af bakistan

Ij there any Blog or wordbress where baki malumat ij stored??
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04v5cp-FoBA

pliss to watch the video. replace saeed by bakistani abdul and amreeki idol by bollywood and the video
ij still valid hain ji?

haj this nanna mujahid passed the LMU entrance test?
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

partha wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04v5cp-FoBA

pliss to watch the video. replace saeed by bakistani abdul and amreeki idol by bollywood and the video
ij still valid hain ji?

haj this nanna mujahid passed the LMU entrance test?
absolutely totally 400% not.
bichors are haaraam, and biss be upon jou watching yand sooching yand gesticulating
haaraam pollybood tubes.

salam
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Diyar Aditor Janab,
AoA yand salam

Eye pring bojitibly bojitibe nooje

Stupendous biraderly sayleebrayshun dispatches very many in Karachi !!!
NSN(Karachi Desk) despite wat eez being phailao by infedal media, eet eez
da biraderly sayleebrayshun which dispatched very many, and will dispatch very many
in koming dins.
NSN (every where shining lait of asliyat)
Salam