Possible Indian Military Scenarios - XII

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Possible Indian Military Scenarios - XII

Post by jamwal »

3 lactating goats for you. :D
BTW, naval traffic being routed through Lahore ?
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

Wow... nice one sudhanshu sir... never expected that...

Ahuja sir, where are thou??? The Good Capt Kongara has been behind enemy lines for quite some time...
And also sir, whatever happened to your book?? The last i heard it was being held up awaiting a 300 pages version of the same...
ankurchaturvedi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankurchaturvedi »

.wowie what a wonderful thread..you guys rock!!!BTW has any body got download links for previous military scenarios?i really want to read them!
k prasad
BRFite

Post by k prasad »

Looks like Vivek-saar and Shambo Shankar like to play hide and seek.... Like Krishna and his divine Leela, they give us the miracles of their Kathas and then suddenly vanish!!!

Good Sahibs...please come back :| :| :cry: :cry: :(( :((
Ajit.C
BRFite

Post by Ajit.C »

Knock knock!!! anybody there. Seems all have lost interest in writing scenarios. Nice build up and now it has fizzled out. :cry: :((
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Right said ajit... There was a time when i used to visit this thread 2-3 times a day; now i know that even i visit it after months there will be nothing to loose :( Respected writers please finish your scenarios...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A few things to think about.

TSP khaata(account):
- Economy in doldrums needing massive money from US
- TTP etc taking over the lands west of Indus
- Constant religious inspired terrorism all over the country
- Military can't fight the insurgents as it fears India will take advantage
- Floods devastate 40% of land area and over 10M people homeless
- Relief works show TSP incapacity despite massive funds transfusion atleast since 9/11
- India is shining despite best efforts to stoke the million muitinies

India khaata (account)
- Mumbai terrorist attack is past the consciousness
- On the way to economic stardom. US now has India specific anti labor quotas
- Getting ready to host Commonwealth Games to show case Indian achievments
- The fake intefada in Kashmir failed
- Space launch power

What does a Paki general do to hisab chukaana or settle account?

Please think like a Paki and come up with all the scenarios they can come up with.

PS: How many saw a Telugu movie "Krishna Deva Raya" with NTR starring? There is a scene of the Bahmani Sultan's courtiers plotting to reduce his viabhavam. Somehow that scene keeps coming back t me.
Shankar
BRFite

Post by Shankar »

sorry guys -was kinda too involved in some projects so missed out on any new scenarios
planning one of AF-PAK situation today and India moving in to fill the vacuum as US moves out
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Vivek saar, where ru??? Hopr u are fine.. Please post asap..
aditp
BRFite

Post by aditp »

Shankarda pls complete your earlier scenario before starting a new one...
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

ramana wrote: 1- The fake intefada in Kashmir failed

2PS: How many saw a Telugu movie "Krishna Deva Raya" with NTR starring? There is a scene of the Bahmani Sultan's courtiers plotting to reduce his viabhavam. Somehow that scene keeps coming back t me.
1. What is intefada?

2. Is this movie available with hindi dubbing?
parmeet
BRFite -Trainee

Post by parmeet »

@Manish
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Intefada

this is just the meaning for Intefada ... if u would like to know further, search the net (or utube) for video called 'Occoupation 101'
Krishnakg
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Krishnakg »

It's surprising that in 43 pages of current thread of Possible Indian Military Scenarios, none of the scenarios have reached endgame/conclusion. Case of storytelling losing steam midway ? Awaiting continuation and completion of existing scenarios before writers take up new ones.
sarabpal.s
BRFite

Post by sarabpal.s »

Tick -tock , when somebody will be free and post complete scenario. :?:
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

PS: How many saw a Telugu movie "Krishna Deva Raya" with NTR starring? There is a scene of the Bahmani Sultan's courtiers plotting to reduce his viabhavam. Somehow that scene keeps coming back t me.[/quote]

I think there is no Telugu movie by that name guruji. It may be Tenali Ramakrishna or Mahamanthri Timmarusu.
an
Intephada is the people up raising in Palasthain. this of course a leftist say
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Shankar wrote:sorry guys -was kinda too involved in some projects so missed out on any new scenarios
planning one of AF-PAK situation today and India moving in to fill the vacuum as US moves out
Shankar either write a new scenario on Pak-AF or continue the old one (Anyways, I have forgotten what was going on :) ). Please do whatever you find most comfortable in doing so. We would love your writing either ways - don't have any preferences.
Willy
BRFite

Post by Willy »

Best way to tackle the Chinese presence at the Gawdar port is to team up with the Americans and slice of Baluchistan into a seperate country :)
JimmyJ
BRFite

Post by JimmyJ »

^^
Ya that will solve the entire problem of NATO access to Central Asia. No longer will Pakistan be able to point the gun to its head and shout to the world "I might kill myself" ;)
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Shankar Sir - When is the Muhrat for Starting new scenario... Eagerly waiting sir...
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Shankar boss, please complete the Maldives scenario. I am sure you would have some pages squirreled away already. Your scenario kinda initiated a curiosity for Maldives so much so, I am planning a vacation end Sept to Maldives.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Post by Christopher Sidor »

Willy wrote:Best way to tackle the Chinese presence at the Gawdar port is to team up with the Americans and slice of Baluchistan into a seperate country :)
Whoa very very bad case. An independent baluchistan due to its geographically nature, will be coveted by the persians, the afghans, the arabs and the chinese. Baluchistan like Sindh has a fedual society. So its governance will be in hands of capricious sardars. Also it might become a base for organized crime and terrorist groups. All of this is not in Indias interest. Further Indias link with Baluchistan will be via the sea. While the persians or afghans will have a land border with an Independent Baluchistan.
We should aim for re-integration of Baluchistan and Sindh with the Indian Union. This way we block afghans access to sea, and make them dependent on us. We also check mate any futher expansion of persian or arab power in south asia. And most important of all, we leave the most trouble some part of pakistan, namely punjab and NWFP to their own fate.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Baluchistan will be another headache for India; it will act as same wht Afgan is for unkil today... Best Scenario will be to have indian friendly govermnet there and have remote control regime...

Reference...

Map changed; Apalogies for Inconvience caused
Last edited by nits on 31 Aug 2010 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
vila
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vila »

Please dont mark J&K as disputed. It means we agree to the Paki view point.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

^^ even i dont like above image but if you search map of pakistan on net; you will find almost all images showing J&K as dispited area or area under Pak control. Anyways displaying of above image in any way dont show that we agree to it...

But if mods feel this is something not required; kindly let me know and i will remove the map...
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

please do remove it and find a better one. you can also edit it very easily in MS paint or GIMP.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Rahul M wrote:please do remove it and find a better one. you can also edit it very easily in MS paint or GIMP.
Map Changed Sir...
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Shankar miya.. amma yaar tum to ed ke chaand ho gaye :)
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Narayana Rao wrote:
Ramana wrote:PS: How many saw a Telugu movie "Krishna Deva Raya" with NTR starring? There is a scene of the Bahmani Sultan's courtiers plotting to reduce his viabhavam. Somehow that scene keeps coming back t me.
I think there is no Telugu movie by that name guruji. It may be Tenali Ramakrishna or Mahamanthri Timmarusu.
an
Intephada is the people up raising in Palasthain. this of course a leftist say
Yep. I think Ramanaji was talking about Mahamantri Timmarusu {http://telugustudio4u.blogspot.com/2010 ... movie.html}
Shankar
BRFite

Post by Shankar »

sorry guys once again - but after my reactivation scenario post -got bogged down with a prototype test which could not be delayed - that is over now - please some one e mail me the last scenario in pdf so that can start from there - really missing posting on BR -thanks in advance
ghoshsh@gmail.com
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Anyone helped Shankar?

Unfortunately, I don't have pdfs.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

I mailed him some files that I had. Hope that's what he required.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

four interesting scenarios are presented in the telegraph newspaper of UK.
they are interesting to read. the matter related to this thread hence i posted it here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... y-out.html
pakistan 2018
Crisis: A civilian government has been elected after five years’ military dictatorship but the generals have refused to hand over the codes and keys for the nuclear arsenal. The ousted military seize the missile silos. The Pakistan army splinters, with those loyal to the generals joining a pact with the Taliban who are sharing power with a new government in Afghanistan. Most of the country is overrun by the rebels. A main supply route is cut off to the remaining Nato troops in Afghanistan.

• Response: The UN authorises a multi-national stabilisation force led by a US division and fleet, with a Chinese task force with its new aircraft carrier in the coalition. After three years of recovery from bloody fighting in Helmand, Britain agrees to send one of its five new manoeuvre brigades, equipped with tanks, mine-protected vehicles, armed drones and a fleet of attack and transport helicopters. In the Indian Ocean, two Type 45 destroyers, re-equipped with new anti-ballistic missiles from the US Navy, act as a last-ditch defence against a nuclear missile launch.

• Outcome: F35 Joint Strike Fighters (pictured above) are launched from US and British aircraft carriers against the missile silos. But the rebels manage to launch two nuclear warheads at an installation near Karachi towards Mumbai, 300 miles away. Both are shot down, one by a US warship and one by a Type 45 destroyer. A joint US, British and Chinese amphibious assault storms ashore to the west of Karachi and captures key airfields. In all, 10,000 men are flown in by the RAF’s new transport fleet. An international force of more than 100,000 troops retakes rebel-held areas. The UN force agrees to maintain security for two years while it trains up a stable Pakistani military
Srivastav
BRFite

Post by Srivastav »

^^ nice post.... but what bothers me is how mumbai will need the white knight in shining armor and how amrika, cheen and poodle will be the ones taking care of everything....SDRE can find water on moon but gora H & D will always compel them to portray themselves as the "savior" of SDRE.
sarabpal.s
BRFite

Post by sarabpal.s »

where are Indian response.

another bullsh* :evil: t from uk
rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

From a Geo Political Standpoint if a UN presence has to be established in Pakistan the Chinese will HAVE to lead it. the Local population would accomodate them the best. The americans is a natural choice. They have the money/logistics and the military to do so and they probably have the largest number of Insiders on their payroll in that Area. The next would be a combined force of Muslim countries like Turkey/Jordan/KSA.

India would be the single worst country to try an Interfere in such a worst case Pakistan. It could simply make matters worst than help. At best India would provide Logistical Support. (Imagine Israeli Forces trying to "Liberate" Iran)
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

A joint US, British and Chinese amphibious assault
:rotfl: What is UQ doing there?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

rkhanna wrote:the Local population would accomodate them the best.
Indeed the red lips issue of intra cultural accommodation springs to mind.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I do not agree!

If a christian-west or communist-china can occupy and manage Pakistan, a Hindu (even if someone says so) India too can do that. We are giving too much importance to the feelings of terrorist state of Pakistan.

After all our gurus divided TSP population into following groups (more or less)

- TSPA - Kabila gaurds
- Feudals - True owners of the Kabila
- Mullahs - defines structure of Kabila
- Mango-abduls - Brain-dead

India should completely destroy the first three groups and reclaim the Kabila and run it as per its own rules.

On the costs: Every $1 of USA military costs in TSP theater == Rs 5 to India. This is after taking the PPP conversion and the distance of logistic-chain into consideration. So a $500B war price for USA == $60B for India. This is a very cheap war for India to have to destroy Pakistan.
yantra
BRFite

Post by yantra »

nits wrote:Baluchistan will be another headache for India; it will act as same wht Afgan is for unkil today... Best Scenario will be to have indian friendly govermnet there and have remote control regime...

Reference...

Map changed; Apalogies for Inconvience caused
Yaar, you have given Gujrat also to TSP! Some of it?!
Jamie Boscardin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Jamie Boscardin »

Vivek,

Where did you vanish..?
I'm getting worried after reading Dileep saar's spy stories...(vis-a-vis ur fantastic and almost real depiction of the war..)
the story is still resting@..."finally some good news..."
even if you dn't get time to write, just say hi to everyone!! :)