Commonwealth Games-New Delhi 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Re: Issues faced by Commonwealth Games-New Delhi 2010

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^IMHO, there's a real chance IMs will protest associating their holy stuff with the CWG debacle.
OK, I know there's no chance of that but still, a passing thought.
Raghavendra
BRFite

Post by Raghavendra »

Indian cuisine - a big hit with visitors http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100926/14 ... isito.html
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

The 'Incompetence Raj' Strikes Again

India's government isn't up to staging an event like the Commonwealth Games. The private sector would be.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 29128.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rony wrote:Why leave Gayatri Mantra out of this ? I guss, its not secular enough !

To showcase secular India, azaan, shabad, Buddhist chants at Games
The Muslim call for prayer, azaan, will be a part of the background score at the opening and closing ceremonies of the Commonwealth Games. The ceremonies will also have a qawwali soundtrack, props on the celebration of Eid, and props on Mughal monuments to showcase India’s history and secular culture.

These components were included after the Group of Ministers led by Urban Development Minister Jaipal Reddy insisted, at at least three meetings held over the last three months, on “Islamic elements” in the ceremonies, sources said.
Isnt this idiot reddy one of the 4 idiots of cwg disaster , the other three being aiyar,kalmadi and dixit ?
5 idiots.

Don't forget teflon sadarji gill, the 75 year old sports and youth affairs minister.
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

gogna wrote:we should have never bid for the CWG, instead we should have spent this money on improving our large city's, as i said before we need more public toilets, we need garbage bins around the city;s and need to educate the masses on keeping the city cleans, hopefully this global shame would wake the babus from deep sleep.
So true. :((
We also do not need expensive metro trains. down with space program; with all this money saved, we could become a nation of toilets! :P
Last edited by AdityaM on 26 Sep 2010 20:43, edited 2 times in total.
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Post by Carl_T »

AdityaM wrote:
gogna wrote:we should have never bid for the CWG, instead we should have spent this money on improving our large city's, as i said before we need more public toilets, we need garbage bins around the city;s and need to educate the masses on keeping the city cleans, hopefully this global shame would wake the babus from deep sleep.
So true.
We also do not need expensive metro trains. down with space program; with all this money saved, we could become a nation of toilets!
Well we should have bid for the CWG but only used public money on infrastructure that everyone can use afterwards, and forced private organizations to raise the money for CWG themselves.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

http://sports.rediff.com/report/2010/se ... illage.htm

Now a snake found in Games Village?
Last updated on: September 26, 2010 18:26 IST

A snake was found in a room in the residential tower, earmarked for the South African athletes, who have not arrived yet, High Commissioner Harris Mbulelo Mejeke said.

"We can't go and stay till things are fixed up. We have very grave concerns. If snakes are found we can't ask our teams to stay there. Yesterday we found a snake but I don't know whether it was an Indian snake. But it was there in one of our rooms," Mejeke said before entering the Village.

"That was a threat to the lives of our athletes. Very disappointing. Basically, the basement was full of water and the staircase was also damp," he said.

On being asked if he brought the matter to the notice of the organisers, he said, "We had someone with us. They have promised us, everything will be all right. I will go and check whether the promise has been kept," he said.

However, the South African envoy said there team will not withdraw from the controversy-marred event.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^ Hey Pak was thrown out of the c'mon wealth after the mushrador coup in 1999. Has it been readmitted since?

Are paki teams visiting? Wonder what propagandu value they'll try to extract only.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Carl_T wrote:Well we should have bid for the CWG but only used public money on infrastructure that everyone can use afterwards, and forced private organizations to raise the money for CWG themselves.
The government decided to splurge on the games after winning the bid. I think they would have done just fine by sticking to the original bid of using the new DU hostel as the games village.

The original bid is here -

Why Delhi?
The Delhi Commonwealth Village, a low-tomedium-rise development, is to be constructed on a 40-acre site in the heart of Delhi. No architectural planning has been undertaken to date, but the undertakings of Delhi provide sufficient comfort that a suitable Village will be developed. Free of charge accommodation and board will be provided for 25 days, including 3 days after the Closing Ceremony. Capacity of 8,500 is possible, enabling all athletes to be housed in a single facility. It can be scaled back if necessary. Post-Games the Village will provide a hostel facility for the Delhi University.
Disha wrote:Little has been noted that the Games village was given to Emmar constructions and due to its liquification, the games village became a jeapordy.
Sure, considering the lack of drainage indicated by the standing pools of water, Emaar can't build in Indian conditions to save their life. But seems like even choosing this developer was necessary only after the decision to loot was taken.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

India Needs Toilets to Save It’s Rivers
17 April 2010
600 million lack toilets in India
February 7, 2010
India has more cell phones than toilets: UN
16 April 2010
Mister gogna,
If you have tried to cheat the system and registered with an email domain which wasn't supposed to be used, and survived 3+ years on the forum... one thing you don't wanna do is attract a mod's attention to your posts by posting stuff like this. We all know India is piss poor nation of slum dwellers. Thanks for letting us know again. :(( Now I shall ban you for your email address.
If you hadn't done this, no mod would have known and you'd be posting away happily. Alas. Good luck.

PS: to another member who is concerned by the "personal attack" on him - sorry, the "attack" does not qualify action. When you debate in an open forum, your words are going to be used against you once in a while. When I see malice, I will take action. Thanks.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

IMHO, whenever I see these predictable news articles highlighting how MMS+Sonia have are doing this or that to save the Games, I see it as the inevitable sycophantic spin cycle onlee.

Whomsoever's head rolls from this, you know that Sonia, Rahul, MMS have to be saved by being portrayed as saviors. The Chrysanthemum throne has to be protected, as we all know.

I'm less interested in which inventive arguments will be concocted to fluff up the Family's image (and that of MMS), and more interested in which outlets the inevitable torrent of propaganda will be emanating from. I'll also be more interested in which outlets resist the Party Line and maintain some semblance of credibility and impartiality by doing so.
Rishirishi
BRFite

Post by Rishirishi »

One starts to wonder how much IQ there is in the Planners.

Just think about it. Delhi (and India) lacks an international standard fair and conventions centere. There is a cronic lack of 5 and 4 star hotels..

What if they had allowed the hotels chain to build hotels (I am sure it would have been easy to find customers for the odd 5000 rooms that would be required, some of the massive indoor stadiums would have been perfect for exhibition purposes. With a metro line and a fairly central location, one could have created a high class business district with all the sports and recrational facilities.

I am sure the phorners would have been happy with Taj :)
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

delted
Fidel Guevara
BRFite

Post by Fidel Guevara »

CWG staff racist towards Africans / Snake found in athlete's room
As the Delhi government carried out frantic clean-up operations in the Games Village, South Africa set the cat among the pigeons by saying a snake had been found in an athlete's room. :eek:

South Africa's high commissioner to India Harris Majeke told reporters a snake had been found in the room of an athlete at the Games Village.

The South African criticism is part of a larger grouse of the African nations against organisers of the Commonwealth Games. While the OC has been overly sensitive to the wishes of countries like the UK, Australia and Canada, the African countries found that they had been virtually ignored by the organisers. :(

The first site visit for the African countries to Games venues was arranged only this week. For months, said sources, African countries have been asking for information from the government, but in vain. Last week was the first time they got any briefing from the ministry of external affairs.

In fact, privately, the word from many African countries is that India was practising the same kind of racism against the African countries that India itself has complained against. :oops:
sourab_c
BRFite

Post by sourab_c »

Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

Here's another sample of some of the jokes being circulated around about the CWG:

http://www.thefurobiker.com/2010/09/cwg ... jokes.html

My favorite one was:
4) Terrorists set to skip CWG 2010 citing unlivable conditions and fear for their safety.
:rotfl:
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

The 'Conmen Wealth' Games

or, as I prefer to call them, The CongressWealth Games
Gaurav_S
BRFite

Post by Gaurav_S »

:rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

http://www.dailypioneer.com/285934/Sark ... m-CWG.html

Sarkar Raj: Lessons from CWG
September 27, 2010 9:53:03 AM

Sidharth Mishra

The New York Times, reporting about the mess at the Commonwealth Games Villages and justification for the same forwarded by Secretary General of the Organising Committee Lalit Bhanot, wrote, “Had the statement come from a non-Indian, especially a Westerner, it probably would have been angrily repudiated as an affront to Indian dignity. But the offending words came from a top Indian official trying to deflect criticism for the bureaucratic failings and lax preparations threatening the coming Commonwealth Games.”

Mr Bhanot is indeed a senior official. Unfortunately, the Organising Committee of the Commonwealth Games does not have any junior official. After the recent controversy engulfing the Village, a senior official of Government of India, quipped to the scribes, “There are deputies, joints and additional but all are Generals.” It’s worth examining whether these members of the OC with high-sounding designations are worth holding the position half of their present stations.

Mr Lalit Bhanot when uses the forum of a Press briefing to philosophies on your hygiene and my hygiene in the most inscrutable language he is bound to raise eyebrows, not for his philosophy but for his discomfort with language and the unease it caused to those who listened to him. Mr Bhanot is a sports teacher in a Delhi University college, which has no major claims to sports excellence.

On the Delhi University campus, the sports faculty is not treated at par with other faculty members, not for the reasons of pay-scale but for their inability to deliver excellence the way others do. In fact, some of the famous names in sports from DU have been from faculty other than sports. The biggest expertise of sports teachers has been facilitating entry through sports quota in the colleges to the children of high and mighty, who might not have made it otherwise.

This is not to take the discussion away from hygiene standards. The New York Time report said that the Indians maintain double-standards about hygiene in their private and public lives. There is truth in what has been said. “If public bathrooms in Government buildings are usually dirty, private homes are usually immaculate. Most people pay close attention to their appearance and cleanliness, even as public roads are usually potholed and public buildings are often not well maintained,” said the report. And why only blame the Government buildings for it. Even the private corporate towers, which dot the Indian metropolitan skyline, house some of the filthiest toilets.

Go to the best residential colonies in the national Capital you would find a divide on dog-excreta. There are those who have dogs as their pets and believe in making them answer call of nature in the community lawns. There are those who oppose. This divide sometimes becomes so acute that it requires the intervention of police and social counselling. But the question essentially remains of personal and public hygiene.

In the residential tower where I live, for the past several years we have been discussing how to end the menace of chewed tobacco being spit in the corridors and inside the lift. Though we maintain a very strict vigil, we have still failed to end the menace much to the distress of society sweepers, who are repeatedly required to clean the lift and nooks and crannies of the building.

We have not been able to evolve a consensus on a very indigenous way, which the bullish caretaker of the building where my office is housed found to overcome the problem. He got tiles with the photos of gods from Hindu pantheon installed along all the corners of the staircase. Since then the corners have remained clean. The CWG participants should be thankful that it has required intervention of just the Prime Minister and not the gods themselves to clean the Village.

This brings us back to the governance of the Organising Committee of the Commonwealth Games. The biggest fault has been that how could the organisers believe that when their dependence for infrastructure and everything else was on the Government they could run a non-governmental Organising Committee.

The biggest difference between the Asian Games Special Organising Committee and the CWG OC is that the former was headed by then Union Minister for Sports Sardar Buta Singh, who later became much-tainted public figure but nonetheless delivered the Games. Under Buta Singh were officers who could understand Government functioning and procedures.

Ever since the Government intervened, the mess engulfing the organisation of the Commonwealth Games, has cleared which has been admitted both by the vigilante media and also the non-Indian members of the Commonwealth Games Federation. What brought about the change at the CWG village?

At the micro-level, it was deployment of 45 senior Government officials which brought the change.

The Delhi Government formed 34 teams, headed by one officer each from the Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Civil Service (DANICS) to monitor housekeeping and cleanliness in the 34 towers. Each team, comprising experts of electrical, plumbing, carpenter and housekeeping, has been assigned to monitor and maintain towers at Games Village. The first thing they did was to shoo away the cleaning agencies hired by the OC from Chennai and Mumbai, as if there were none available in Delhi.

A protocol team, headed by DANICS official, has also been constituted for each tower. Besides this, the Government also decided to hire services of five-star hotels like Le Meridien and Lalit to provide best housekeeping service at the Village complex. The Delhi Government has finalised appointment of an IAS officer as the commander-in-chief of the work force, which would end whatever little control of the Village which is left with the OC.

While allowing autonomy to the Organising Committee, the Government should have realised the inexperience of the members of the OC. During the 1982 Asiad several young officers from various services were deployed and later decorated with an equivalent of Padma Shri for their contribution to the success of the Games. In India, Sarkar continues to be the driving force and howsoever in contempt, we hold them, the babus are still the drivers. CWG is a case in point.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

As an Indian I am angered and embarassed by all that has gone wrong in the run up to the games. While the Media has every right to expose the mess, they now seem to be taking perverse pleasure in pointing out every tiny thing that isgoing wrong. The Aus/UK/Canadian media might be expected to do that, but I dont understand why the Indian media has to go overboard with these stories and also slavishly repeat what the Gora media is saying.

From what I've read, a lot of the stadia are world class. The airport and Metro (I have used both) are better than any I have used abroad incl in the UK - and at a fraction of the price.

I'm sure if reporters were allowed unfettered access to citizens in Bejing before the olympics, they would have reported stores of constructeion deaths/ deportations/ corruption etc.
Perhaps the GOI should have called the bluff of some of the countries and told them to go ahead and pull out if they were not happy.
Gaurav_S
BRFite

Post by Gaurav_S »

Some more positive news coming our way.

SA High Commissioner now happy with Games Village facilities
South African High Commissioner Harris Mbulelo Mejeke, who created a sensation by claiming that a snake was found inside his country's residential block at the Commonwealth Games Village, now says that facilities have improved and are "unlike" what he saw during his previous visit. Mejeke, who had claimed that a snake was found in a room in the residential tower earmarked for the South African athletes, has stated that the conditions have changed for the better now.

"All I am saying is that people who are preparing our athletes area are doing a great work and we are impressed and it is unlike what I saw yesterday," Mjeke told reporters late last night after visiting the Village.

Before going into the Village last evening, Mjeke had also stated that the athletes "can't go and stay till things are fixed up as they had very grave concerns."

"Yesterday we found a snake but I don't know whether it was an Indian snake. But it was there in one of our rooms. That was a threat to the lives of our athletes. Very disappointing. Basically, the basement was full of water and the staircase was also damp," he had said.

But after coming out, Mjeke said the organisers have taken note of all the South African grievances.

"Everything has been addressed. They are finishing up and very soon everything would be alright. I am really hopeful that we will finally move into the Village. They (the organisers) are working very seriously," he said.

The Games Village has already come in for sharp criticism for what some delegates have termed as unhygienic conditions.
HT
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Some Pics of CWG

IGI Sports Complex - Gymnastics

IGI Sports Complex - Wrestling

Talkatora Indoor Stadium (Boxing)

IGI Sports Complex - Cycling

Karni Singh Shooting Range

Yamuna Sports Complex
joshvajohn
BRFite

Post by joshvajohn »

Racism at Commonwealth Games? Africans upset
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 632280.cms

While I see BBC now at least quoting someone's saying that the CWG is the best among all other CWG games elsewhere before, the whole thamasa led me to question a few things -

How far Delhi should be given importance for such things? Is Delhi prepared for such things?

How far Delhi admin is capable of running such shows?

Will Delhi be safe for anything?

It also shows Delhi became one of the most irresponsible and corrupt places in India.

So it is better to plan a spread out or focus on some other cities that are less problematic and is possible to work out and be accessed internationally. Also this investment would help that city such as Bangalore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, amrister Chennai or a city in Gujarat where one may get space and so on.

I do not know India can spend this amount for CWG games may be it would be worth to do in some other cities in case of Olympic games. Delhi is an impossible place. If it is done in another city the airport and other things would be improved and also infrastructure and there will be a 'willingness' and a local will power to cooperate for development and success. Local people will see it as a challenge for their region. For the future games Delhi may not be the right place to invest and show the world that India is hte right place for these games.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

^^excerpt:

However, India got a vote of confidence from South Africa's Olympic boss. In a statement, Gideon Sam said he would himself clean toilets to ensure the success of the Games. "Our athletes will have no excuses if they do not perform at the Games," Sam, president of the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (Sascoc), said ahead of the team's departure on Sunday.

"If they are unhappy with their rooms because they have not been swept, they must take off their jackets and sweep them themselves. We will not complain. South Africans do not do that," Sam added. "And when I get there on Friday, if a toilet is not clean, I will clean it myself."

It only adds to India's shame.
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Oh what do you do with problem like Maria ? (.. sound of music tracks.)..

Oh what do you do with a problem like Dilli ?

I think the best would be a solution like the " Kalpasar project" being planned in Gujarat where they are planning on damming the mouth of the Gulf of Khambat and build a giant fresh water lake/sea by tapping the 12 rivers or so that flow into it.

Maybe turning all of Lutyens and S.Dilli into a giant fresh water lake , by impounding the waters of the Jamuna, will do wonders to the ecology of the entire region and disperse away the most concentrated collection of the most venal, corrupt, scallawags and scums into the wider population of India and they get neutralized over time.

Think of it. India has to spend $16B TO GET THIS IGNOMINY . IT DID NOT COME FREE all of this thanks to the Dilli Gubmint, the Lootyens in Ministry of Urban Development and the Politico chamchhas and side kicks in the CWG Organizing Committee.

I think turning Dilli into a fresh water sea is in the right scheme of things. Dilli encroached on the flood plains of the Jamuna to build the CWG village, the Akshardham temple and I am sure hundreds of innumerable "colonies" of all shapes and sizes "legal" or otherwise built on the Jamuna bed. After all, what has been taken away from mother Jamuna has to be returned to her, with interest!
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

^^^ Come on Vina, don't hold back, let us know how you REALLY feel about Dilli billis... :P
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

For Delhi-wallahs,that is the political ruling class and their Babu flunkeys,the rest of India does not exist.Well it does only when the rest of India has to be squeezed dry,even blood in order that the lifestyle of the ruling elite and their protective ring of red tape artistes remain sacrosant.The current empire in Delhi,that of the "Delhi Diktat",will come a cropper sooner than you think in the next few years when the rest of the country fed up with their "greed" that feeds upon the poor's "need".The growing clamour from every quarter-see the Bushan's outing of corrupt CJI's of India,something unheard of befoe,shows that the nation is getting truly fed up with the antics of the Delhiwallahs,who think that they are secure and safe in their task of committing grand larceny on an imperial scale.The Kalmadis,Bhanots,Gills and Dixits of the ruling clique will not be forgotten the next time elections are round the corner.Their utter greed and total incompetence has angered the entire nation who are not in a forgiving mood and Im sure will do so with a vengeance cometh the next round of elections.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^If oppn rajnetas, or even ruling combine regional netas are smart, then they should transform this general unhappiness among the educated masses with the runup to the CWG into a massive 'anti-Dilli' mood.

Heck, even the left would have to STFU given that the plank would be inherently anti-imperialistic/hegemonic in its theme only. LOL.

But fat chance any reform/rethink/reorg of any sort in any field - adminsitrative/political or economic will likely result. Sure, i hear well-meaning folks say we should hang the arses of the culprits after the games and other such pious things. Time will tell if anything of that sort will happen. I for one shall be watching keenly for that.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

James B wrote:Some Pics of CWG
Nice pictures James, thanks for sharing.

But you know what I think those pictures would be/are being viewed with a frown by some worthies here. (As must have been the pictures in the Face Book page).

Afterall man, where's the filth, where's the sh*t and how dare do they take pictures of things that look like they came straight out of the land of the Goras?

Damn't you have these photoshopped pictures but there's no picture of that King Cobra which was threatening the lives of the poor South Africans! :evil:

I know this must be a Kangress konspiracy to hoodwink the mango Indians. Down with Dilli billis! May the games end in utter failure!

Hopefully that will result in a revolution which will culminate with a fresh water lake in Dilli. Maybe some pipes can be run from there all the way to Bangalore to take care of the water shortage. Then for a change there will be a reverse flow of resources.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Afterall man, where's the filth, where's the sh*t and how dare do they take pictures of things that look like they came straight out of the land of the Goras?

Damn't you have these photoshopped pictures but there's no picture of that King Cobra which was threatening the lives of the poor South Africans!

I know this must be a Kangress konspiracy to hoodwink the mango Indians. Down with Dilli billis! May the games end in utter failure!
Shame on you for wishing damage to India's pristine image and reputation and face and base and fan base! Let us hope the games go by smoothly and we'll vigourosly pursue the perps responsible for airing that dirt on the media after tha games are over and the cameras have been switched off.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Hari Seldon wrote:Shame on you for wishing damage to India's pristine image and reputation and face and base and fan base! Let us hope the games go by smoothly and we'll vigourosly pursue the perps responsible for airing that dirt on the media after tha games are over and the cameras have been switched off.
Aha good one Hari. But then nothing less can be expected from a boss log like you. :wink:

If it's any consolation, I think the UPA govermind screwed up big time and this fiasco brings to question the quality of leadership be it the PM or the UPA chairperson. I know the games were awarded during NDA's time but that's no reason to make a fool of India by not preparing for it. The same lethargy was evident during the first term on the Golden Quadrilateral Project, just because, again it was a NDA initiative.

And just in case you didn't notice I wrote several pages back I would personally like to see a Najibullah treatment for every single one of the old farts who are responsible for this stupidity including the statement that Indian's have a different standard on hygiene.

But be that may what appalls me the kind of unholy glee I see in highlighting every single negative story that is being printed by the Gora media which has entered into silly season now. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was visiting a Paki dhaga on the games.

However, I wouldn't want to intrude into the love fest that's going on here.

Please enjoy, don't mind me!
Last edited by amit on 27 Sep 2010 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Was the "snake" found in a S.African bedroom of the species "Reptilius Kalmadius" or "Unhygenicus Bhanoticus"? If it was either of the two,the S.Africans should've killed these two extremely lethal species on sight,as they kill their victims in truly deadly ways.The first by bloodsucking its victim totally and the second makes one swoon first with its nauseating smell and then promptly asphyxiates its victim by squatting on top of it and defecating on its victims' face!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

We should now deploy the Ijaz Butt defence.

This is a vile yehudi conspiracy.

The snake is not even Indian. It is an illegal immigrant from africa and brought with the sole purpose of defaming kalmadi.

Why have the games when the results are all fixed?

Athletes should simply eat the excellent food and not go to the toilet at all.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

deleted by moderator
Last edited by archan on 27 Sep 2010 20:25, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thousands of Indians carry that last name, do you even think before you post? warning issued.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

chetak.....chetak....you should put an NSFW warning on humor that strong dude...ROFL only....
geeth
BRFite

Post by geeth »

Kalmadi says he is the chairman of the organising committee and his job really begins after the games village is handed over to him. He also says the responsibility for handing over the games village rests with the builders and Delhi Govt and Sports Ministry are the ones who had handed over the contracts.

If it is so, why is Times of Indira after him? Is it to deflect attention from the real culprits?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Nayak wrote:edited.
Careful. My mother's maiden name was Dixit.
Last edited by archan on 27 Sep 2010 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited quote
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tra...s/s3023099.htm

Just goes to Expose what a sham that "Bomb got through JLN" was.